PDA

View Full Version : What will you do after you finished the story in game?

jellywolffy
28th October 2011, 1:12 PM
As the tittle, just curious what people do after they caught all legendary and finished the story.

LusterMX
28th October 2011, 3:01 PM
I start off by battling every single trainer in the extra areas on the eastern area of Unova. Making sure I've caught every single pokemon there as well. I am a perfectionist, thus I ensure that I've collected every single item available as well (dowsing machine etc...) When that's finished, I deposit all my playthrough teams and send over a few of my lv100s from other games to help quickly finish the Unova pokedex. After that, I catch whatever legendaries there is leftover and I do whatever I want.

Lucarimew2
28th October 2011, 3:25 PM
Completing the pokedex, Breeding egg moved pokemon and shinies via Masuda Method and training my pokemon to lv100

UltimateVictini
28th October 2011, 4:23 PM
I am competitive battling on the global wifi thingamajig and having to fight ragequitters... :(

2rsa
28th October 2011, 5:10 PM
Well i already done with the main story.
I'm breeding for good competitive pokemon.

jasoncola100
28th October 2011, 5:21 PM
For me, I trying to complete the national pokedex by transferring all the pokemons I don't have from Pokemon Pearl and Platinum. Once I finish that, I'll see what egg moves I can breed, try to breed a shiny using the masuda method on purpose instead of by accident (I have one shiny pokemon, Aaron, which I hatched a shiny version while trying to get a good nature for it, which it only took 4 eggs to get a shiny for me, but the nature was docile for the shiny pokemon, so it seem a good enough nature for me to ev trained it), and probably try to learn to breed pokemon with 31 IV in two stats

Roronoa Zoro
28th October 2011, 5:51 PM
I'm working on a competitive team and just exploring Unova. I've tried the Battle Subway quite a bit for some nice items. I'm also, like most people, filling up the Pokedex.

Kalosian
28th October 2011, 6:41 PM
I finished the story in both games long ago, and am now doing a lot of other stuff in them. The first thing I did after completing the story was to explore all post-game areas. I got all the Musical Props (except for one) in Black, will do the same in White. Have almost completed the Pokedex in Black, and I am working on it in White as well. Not caught all legendaries in White, and haven't got Landorus in either of the games. Not tried the Battle Subway that much yet, but I will definitely be focusing on it in the future. Might also try online battling, depending on what I feel like and how long it takes me to complete the Subway. Not tried to get all the Extralink Pass Powers, but that is one other thing that I am going to do. And then we have RNGing, which is my main focus at the moment, and will keep me busy for a long time forward. I'm glad that B/W has a lot of things to do, unlike HG/SS which had nothing.

Zoruagible
28th October 2011, 9:38 PM
I evolved the rest of my Pokemon, and caught the rest of the in-game Pokemon. Now, i'm trading to get the rest of the dex complete.

Pinkle
29th October 2011, 2:22 AM
I will probably catch/trade as many of the Pokemon as I can. Level them to 100. EV train the ones I like.

Then i'll probably try and hatch a couple of shinies etc.

Harlekwin
29th October 2011, 2:48 AM
Right now I'm training my original team to Level 100 while catching other legendaries and battling other trainers I haven't battled yet.

After that, i'll try conpleting the Unova Pokedex.

Then I'll prolly breed for egg moves and shinies. (I haven't tried this before so... This looks exciting.)

floatzel98
29th October 2011, 3:05 AM
i usually train a team to battle the battle subway with or go online with it.

Aurath8
29th October 2011, 11:47 AM
I completed Eastern Unova as well as post-game areas like the bottom of the Relic Castle and the Dreamyard. After that, I found the path to Kyurem (but didn't catch it, in case I would actually need to use it). I did some of the Dream World but eventually realised I'm not going to use any pokemon I found.
So now, I'm doing nothing until Grey/RS remakes/whatever comes out.

TheEpicGoomba
29th October 2011, 11:51 AM
I'm going to beat all of the trainers on East Unova and catch all the Legendarys. Then I'll go around the region looking for Items and places I haven't explored yet. And when that's all done I'll try to complete the Pokedex and train my team and other Pokemon to Level 100.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
29th October 2011, 11:58 AM
For me I just decided to defeat all the unova region trainers and complete the national pokedex then began to understand the competative battling styles and just breed for shinies that I can get and do what ever I please.

jstinftw!
29th October 2011, 5:29 PM
Well, after beating the in-game story (meaning defeating N and Ghetsis), I trained up a bit, and looked for the Sages. This meant I had to travel throughout Eastern Unova.

I traveled every inch of Unova's eastern side, and battled everyone. I caught Kyurem and Landorus, and then I found all the Sages and completed as many of the mini-quests that I had.

And then I caught all of the Unova Pokemon. Too lazy to finish the 649 National Dex.

After that, I revamped my party, and then started training to beat the League a second time. Then, once I finished training (and EV training) everyone, we beat the League.

After that I started revamping my party again and started doing some more competitive stuff. It's my first venture into competitive, but I try. I'm currently just trying to figure out my new team, consisting of other-gen Pokemon.

I do need to capture everything capture-able in the game though. @__@

-Xen-
29th October 2011, 6:06 PM
I'm trying to finish my National Pokedex. Currently have 502 Pokemon caught. xD

Outside of that. I'm also training some competitive Pokemon for online battles.

Darkseeker
30th October 2011, 12:43 AM
I already finished the story, completed the unova dex and currently working on the national dex

AzureCharizard
30th October 2011, 12:46 AM
i tend to ev train, breed,make teams, and look for shinys

Zazie
30th October 2011, 4:55 AM
Write an in depth review of the game. The review will most likely praise all the subtle improvemnts black and white made, that people didn't notice.

Paradoxe
30th October 2011, 5:18 AM
Write an in depth review of the game. The review will most likely praise all the subtle improvemnts black and white made, that people didn't notice.

i look forward to that

i usually throw the game somewhere in the corner of my room and wait for the next grand theft auto to come out.

OshyHikari
30th October 2011, 8:00 AM
I'm using the Poke Transfer to catch Pokemon while secretly hoarding my brother's DS Lite (he doesn't really use it much cos he prefers his PSP) so I can collect Pokemon for the National Pokedex.

ShadowedSoul
30th October 2011, 8:29 PM
i battle with my team.....infernape 85 blast burn fire blast overheat closecombat
torterra 85 frenzy plant strength leaf storm and earthquake
honchkrow 87 dark pulse foul play fly hyperbeam
lucario 74 close combat aura sphere dark pulse dragon pulse
feraligatr 85 surf waterfall superpower hydro cannon
and raichu lv 90 thunder volt tackle focus blast and iron tail........i train those 6....for the ultamate duel versus my rival seth/rioluXD .......i have 20 lv100s that i keep on my pc 15 are raised without rare candies i have full unova dex i need less then 100 more for national ive beaten every trainer and found almost every item....thats what im doing.......

Divisible by Waffle
30th October 2011, 8:43 PM
Same thing I do in every Pokemon game: finish that Pokedex!

...then breed a shiny Dunsparce for my friend. >_>

Mister_SGG
30th October 2011, 9:38 PM
Stop playing it.

AuraSphere
30th October 2011, 10:52 PM
Right now I'm seeing how far I can get in the Battle Subway. I love putting my new EV-trained Pokemon to the test.

poopoop
31st October 2011, 4:18 AM
i do random matchup battles, battle subway, and train new pokes. and GTS

Kass157
31st October 2011, 4:50 AM
Well, Start making competitive teams...! Sadly, my sandstorm team has two "banned" pokes. I came to know after I had legally breed them to almost flawless(At least two stats with 31 Iv's, which are naturally the prefered stats) without RNG (since i don't know how to do it). Oh well, I Still have to explore throughly East Unova and go all over it again to find things I left behind and that kind of stuff. Then, I'll catch all Unova Pokemon, and then, start moving Poke's from past gen's as I clear my Diamond and HeartGold!

Bluebird55
31st October 2011, 10:15 PM
Hopefully - Catch Shinies, in the meantime level up my team ;424;.

Smugleaf&Mudkip
1st November 2011, 11:51 AM
I like EV training Pokemon with good natures to give away as presents.

Angeltripper
1st November 2011, 11:55 AM
I switched back to SS

FusionKT
1st November 2011, 1:29 PM
level up team, trade and hunt shinies

Cratess
1st November 2011, 5:02 PM
After finishing the game I will probably start competitive battling.

Silverwynde
2nd November 2011, 1:26 AM
Since I've finished the game, I've raided GTS multiple times for the shinies it holds. Ever wonder why you can't score a shiny Golett? Oh yeah, it was totally me! (I only have 47 of them. No joke.)

Oh and I'm breeding for a shiny Golett of my own via Masuda method. One can never have too many shinies.

Aquarelle
2nd November 2011, 5:27 AM
Train my team to level 100, go to the Battle Subway sometimes, do some musicals to pass the time.

Sceptrigon
2nd November 2011, 5:44 PM
I EV Train pokemon I want/like, and level them up to 100. Also, getting items at the Battle Subway.

redcharzard
2nd November 2011, 6:12 PM
Since I've finished the game, I've raided GTS multiple times for the shinies it holds. Ever wonder why you can't score a shiny Golett? Oh yeah, it was totally me! (I only have 47 of them. No joke.)

Oh and I'm breeding for a shiny Golett of my own via Masuda method. One can never have too many shinies.

I got a shiny shelmet that evolved into a shiny Accelgor and yes you can have to many shinies! :)

I have already beaten the game and I'm ev training a semi competitive uber team with Garchomp who is very mean and tied with Alder when it was at lv 69. My next pokemon is a Excadrill with adament nature max Atk(IVs and EVs) and 2rd max speed(IVs and EVs) I may reduce speed so it can just outrun Deoxys S while in sandstorm and Increase Hp. :)

Ropav
14th January 2012, 8:59 PM
I just train and raise teams and whatever else I feel like doing after I beat the game.

needsalimegreenespeon
15th January 2012, 6:34 AM
Hatch Eevee Eggs. I MUST HAVE MY SHINY FEMALE ESPEON!!!! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS OF THIS!!!!! COME ON!!! RAGEEEEEEEE.........

Sorry... I got a little carried away. But seriously. I do hatch Eevee eggs when I finish the game. I haven't even gotten a male shiny....

RogueLapras
15th January 2012, 7:11 AM
I have been finished with the main story a while now, but I am doing several things: I am trying to collect all the DW(F) Pokemon. I am EV training and leveling my favorite Pokemon to level 100. I am also breeding Pokemon for cool Egg Moves.

Larry
15th January 2012, 3:08 PM
I beat the game a couple of days after it came out and since I've tried to hatch a shiny using MM and breed for new teams to use in the Battle Subway.

Ropav
15th January 2012, 5:26 PM
Hatch Eevee Eggs. I MUST HAVE MY SHINY FEMALE ESPEON!!!! IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS OF THIS!!!!! COME ON!!! RAGEEEEEEEE.........

Sorry... I got a little carried away. But seriously. I do hatch Eevee eggs when I finish the game. I haven't even gotten a male shiny....

hey thats what I am doing but I want to evolve mine into a umbreon.

Witchan
15th January 2012, 5:46 PM
Constantly trying to extend my winning streak on the battle subway (nearly made it to 49 wins though).

Zekrom77
15th January 2012, 9:54 PM
After I beat my new file on Pokemon Black, which I just started, I'm going to complete the Unova Pokedex, and try to make serious progress on the National Dex as well.

Archangel Armada
16th January 2012, 1:48 AM
I'm always defeating the Gamefreak director or training at the stadiums in Nimbasa city

Absol trainer
16th January 2012, 12:54 PM
Training some pokes for wifi battling or the battle subway, and then using them there. I've already finished the Unova dex, and I'm slowly making my way to the National Dex, which I probably won't ever finish, because I've been trying to finish the National Dex the last three generations but never succeeded.

DragonXmicro
16th January 2012, 2:45 PM
Breeding and ev training
Oh yea, and wiping the floor with cynthia, morimoto, cheren, and bianca

2rsa
16th January 2012, 3:10 PM
Shiny hunting and breeding.maybe i'll decide to complete my dex to but right not at the moment.

SuperEpicRock
16th January 2012, 3:36 PM
I've been IV breeding/EV training/Leveling my team to level 100, and challenging the Battle Subway

OshyHikari
16th January 2012, 4:18 PM
I do excessive grinding against tough trainers with assistance of an Exp. Share or Lucky Egg.

I decided to add an Excadrill and Leavanny to my team.

Ropav
16th January 2012, 4:31 PM
complete a shiny dex and make a unbeatable team.

Alter ego
16th January 2012, 8:12 PM
Trade for fun and collect and train my 'mons to have a competitive team. 'nuff said.

Entreri10
24th January 2012, 8:12 PM
Well the story leaves the whole eastern side of Unova practically untouched so Ill go there..then after that I'll just level up a lot of pokemon for the battle subway.

bushie
24th January 2012, 11:02 PM
personally pokedex filling some lvling up and collecting as much events and certain shinies i can

KingPikachu1
27th January 2012, 6:15 AM
I usally explore and do battles wi-fi. But before i do that i do the battle frontier.

~Sam~
27th January 2012, 6:19 AM
competative battle, fill pokedex, upgrade trainer card, shiny hunt, trade ext...

Falconx03
27th January 2012, 7:42 AM
I start off by battling every single trainer in the extra areas on the eastern area of Unova. Making sure I've caught every single pokemon there as well. I am a perfectionist, thus I ensure that I've collected every single item available as well (dowsing machine etc...) When that's finished, I deposit all my playthrough teams and send over a few of my lv100s from other games to help quickly finish the Unova pokedex. After that, I catch whatever legendaries there is leftover and I do whatever I want.

Don't want to make you stressed but I have noticed sometimes I find items with the Dowsing Machine that neither Serebii nor Bulbapedia have listed on their respective sites. So there is a chance that you missed something..

I really have nothing to do. Beat all the trainers, completed Pokedex up to 646/649, located all of the Sages. All I can think of that needs completing is collecting enough BP to get the last few TMs.

2rsa
29th January 2012, 11:09 AM
I think with DW Pokemon it never gets boring.:D

GravityStorm
29th January 2012, 5:55 PM
I think I'm going to try to complete the National Pokedex for once. Then I'll start training some competative teams.

Bunface
29th January 2012, 6:02 PM
Breed like an absolute boss.

Squiddly Dee
29th January 2012, 6:03 PM
I've beaten the game, and I'm currently trying to get all of the Pokemon. I'm about 3/4 of the way there. After that, I don't know. Maybe I'll try to get more shinies.

Tyranitar the black mage
30th January 2012, 4:02 AM
I've beaten the game, and I'm currently trying to get all of the Pokemon. I'm about 3/4 of the way there. After that, I don't know. Maybe I'll try to get more shinies.

I'mma doin the same thing. First pokemon game i've tryed to complete my pokedex.

Volcaronick
30th January 2012, 4:10 AM
Thank God, because it was really boring.
But I am going to play it again just for the heck of it.

RedTroopa
30th January 2012, 4:26 AM
Yeah, I'm trying to fill up the pokedex too. I already filled up the Unova dex and I'm halfway done with the national de. Its much easier in b/w than in hg/ss

Trickster44
30th January 2012, 12:05 PM
I only need 7 more or so to complete the Nat'l Dex.So if anyone wants to maybe help, just take a peek. I can also help. I have a lot of Pokemon I don't need and just name your price.

Ausgirl
30th January 2012, 12:17 PM
I'm currently working on a competitive team which reminds me... ev-training.

mamuciuciu
30th January 2012, 1:18 PM
I hang around and I have nothing to do.Hm...

Owl
5th March 2012, 11:01 AM
Ev train and MM with a side of Spying on sexii ladies.

Shinku
5th March 2012, 12:21 PM
After I finished the game I set about collecting the rest of the pokemon for my pokedex, and then started EV training and stuff. But eventually I gave up with that since I failed miserably xD

Dragrath
5th March 2012, 11:00 PM
I'mma doin the same thing. First pokemon game i've tryed to complete my pokedex.

I did it in gen 4 but then gen five came out and I really don't feel like doing it again... It was so long I remember lurking the GTS and hunting for a Manaphy forever, finally got one but it was pretty crappy...(still it filled the slot and was legit)-_-

In gen 5 I have been shiny hunting with a Japanese male Dieno... having hatched several thousand eggs to no avail I'm starting to wonder if the MM actually works...

~Ace
5th March 2012, 11:05 PM
Before I joined SPPf I used to always start new game. Now it's different, I still have my 1st saved file on Black. :)

So usually I just catch stuff and maybe get some events and wi-fi battle.

Ponymon
7th March 2012, 6:23 PM
Try to hatch shinies and EV train

Whimsicotton
11th March 2012, 6:15 PM
It's my second playthrough I'm nowhere near done for the moment (taking it slooow so I can be finished when BW2 comes out) but if I finish early I suppose I'll just collect and raise pokemon I like? I dunno, doesn't seem like there's much to do in B/W. It seems a little... empty compared to some of the other games, though it's still pretty dang epic.

Shadow XD001
12th March 2012, 12:16 AM
I finished the main story in Black a while ago, haha. :P Anyway, I just did some post-game stuff and than I didn't play the game for a while. I picked it up again and trained some more and battled the E4 & Alder at their new levels. This was sometime in August, I believe. Ever since than, I've been training my Pokémon and slowly filling up the PokéDex (will speed that up once I get my team to level 100) and just battling a lot of trainers. I do take some breaks, though.

G50
12th March 2012, 8:02 AM
I'm planning to fill up my Pokedex on the 3 B&W games that I have not yet filled it up on. I've got one game filled, just need the other three done.

RedAce♠
14th March 2012, 12:15 AM
Work towards building a great competive Team for Wi-Fi battles and Friendly matches. Also breeding good pokemon for trades to finish my pokedex and to help out others trying to build teams and/or complete their dexs as well.

Alyss
14th March 2012, 6:41 AM
I'm planning to start a new game, I want to relive the journey with N <3 And also, my team's kinda messed up. But I need to transport all my legendaries (plus event Pokémon) to another game, then put it back in. Problem is, I don't have another 5th gen game, or another DS console. :(

JustifiedTerrakion
7th April 2012, 2:14 PM
Go to different places,do the battle subway for BP so i get all the TMs and the choice items and train all the pokemon I like to LV100 basically.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
7th April 2012, 4:10 PM
Go to the Battle Subway so you can get some good items, and start multi... playing.

TheEliteEmpoleon
7th April 2012, 4:16 PM
Complete my pokedex and hunt new shinies.

MegaSerperior
7th April 2012, 4:40 PM
Training, ev traing, iv training, breeding, filling up my pokedex, and Battle Frontier/Battle Subway.

rovert
7th April 2012, 4:55 PM
Well I can't 'do' much more. I have already captured Kyurem and I learned how to RNG. I can really only battle and catch the musketeers.

deoxysdude94
7th April 2012, 4:59 PM
Battle, train, and complete my pokedex.

DiamondClass
7th April 2012, 5:25 PM
Complete the PokeDex and try to obtain some good pokemon for battles.

Whiskas
7th April 2012, 6:50 PM
I just turn off my DSi and put the game away.
And wait for another game to come out or something.
I guess.

Pokémon Trainer J
7th April 2012, 7:34 PM
dex filling and shiny hunting

AWB
7th April 2012, 10:09 PM
I breed eggs on Route 3, hatch on Skyarrow bridge, EV train for speed in the water on Route 1, Nimbasa City, the Elite Four, and filling up the Pokedex.

ShinyMienshao
8th April 2012, 3:53 AM
Just do what we have always done for the past 15 years; continue on extra routes (if there are any) and then-this will sound cliche-raise my team to lv 100

Zorocario
8th April 2012, 4:04 AM
I start all over again on one of the other game files and in the other I IV breed and EV train.

Howie Cheeto
2nd June 2012, 5:38 AM
I plan to challenge the Battle Subway again soon, and right now i'm trading to get Pokes in order to form a team based on each Generation.

Kall El
4th June 2012, 3:16 AM
Let me see, train and catch more Pokemon - then challenge E4 and finally battle Alder.
Explore the rest of Unova, you know the usual drill :]]

(·-·)(o_O)
4th June 2012, 7:20 AM
Train my pokemon and try to complete the pokedex

DragonChampMorgan
4th June 2012, 7:33 AM
Id collect all the items obtainable throughout all the routes, shiny hunt, gts trades, random battles, battle subway, breeding, and dex filling.

The Red Thunder
4th June 2012, 7:59 AM
I completed the main story within about a week of the games' release. Since then, I've collected all the legendary Pokemon, and I've been leveling random Pokemon and building teams. I've gotten several up to 100, my latest being my Shiny Absol. Currently, I'm working on leveling a Darmanitan.

☭Secret_Shocker☭
5th June 2012, 10:46 AM
I complete the Pokedex, catch all legends, do battle and spend the rest of my time in Sky Arrow Bridge.

Ver-mont
5th June 2012, 11:02 AM
Maybe I'll actually try to complete the Pokédex for the first time since Crystal Version.

Nyarlathotep
5th June 2012, 1:08 PM
I will hunt shinies as usual.
I couldn't care less about the Pokédex and stuff like that. Never completed it, never will.

xHexentiAx
6th June 2012, 10:13 PM
After finishing the story mode, I plan on defeating the E4 with one pokemon (I've always wanted to see how I go), get as much money as I possibly can, finish the national pokedex (already done that once (yay! \o/) but didn't have a Meloetta, Keldeo or Genesect), train my pokemon more and try to find some shinies (never happened before).

Markasdarkas
7th June 2012, 5:50 AM
The main thing for me is EV's and shiny hunting. I also do the daily events (Star Piece from rock in Pinwheel, sunglass man on Route 13, Heart Scale from lady in Driftveil.) Big Stadium and small court for exp. Spamming Elite Four for money/exp. Unova/National dex filling. Wifi battles. Battle Subway is really fun and you can get some great items with your battle points. I have over 644 hours of play time on my white file and I still love playing and am never bored ;)

tomatohater
7th June 2012, 11:31 PM
All I do is hunt for shinies because thy're awesome. I EV train my new team (no where near ready so no battling). Also, I breed to get Pokemon that I don't have.

thatjeremykid
8th June 2012, 1:47 AM
mostly Random Matchup, Breeding, and EV training. occasionally subway

*futachimaru*
9th June 2012, 12:53 PM
well i have almost completed the pokedex in heartgold, so i will migrate my GBA pokmon into it (once i have completed emerald) and then do the same for pokemon Black/White

Ash Ketchup Palet Town
9th June 2012, 4:26 PM
Right now in Pokemon Black Im on the way to the E4 with the normal team.

After beating the E4, What I will do will be this:

a) Catch every pokemon of Unova Land and all the items
b) Try to beat the Battle Frontier or whatever you wanna call it
c) Catch all pokemon of Pokemon DW.
d)One of the things That Im planning to do, it is beating the E4 for a second time,third time...but these times with a pokemon team based on pokemon MANGA TEAM.Hahaha. It would be great to defeat the E4 with the "Yellow" team: Raticate-Omastar-Pikachu-Butterfree-Dodrio-Golem =P

It would be great and interesting for me ;)

By the way...I have never liked too much al the things about perfect IV´s & the shinys pokemon. It requires toooo muuuch time and for me it is boring and unworthy. And,about shinys,I only like 2 shinys pokemon,so...Nop,it is not worthy for me.

gamerator1
10th June 2012, 2:17 AM
I'm going to train my original team to Lv 100.
Beat the Subway Bosses on all the trains.
Have Wi-fi battles and trade.

Reamer182
11th June 2012, 10:53 AM
after i beat a pokemon game i usually run threw all the towns again and makes sure i didnt miss anything then i go back to all the routes and look for things i might of missed

Aura Of Twilight
11th June 2012, 12:52 PM
After I beat the game I'll more than likely explore the region some more, train my pokemon, and conquer the Battle Subway (or at least try to).

elorasheppard
11th June 2012, 2:08 PM
Once I'd finished the game (admittedly two days after I got it) I completed the post story and the national pokedex as I do with every game.

After that, its the same thing I've been trying to do since 2004 (when sapphire came out, before that doesn't count) and that is get every single pokemon to level 100........

that's like 700 pokemon including different forms!!! But one day I'll succeed. Then my goal will be to get every single shiny

Siebold
15th June 2012, 12:45 AM
Training for VGC. I'm skipping this year, going for gold next year.

Trioxhydre
16th June 2012, 6:56 PM
I did a lot of random matchups after winning the game XD

Managed to gain around 30 wins before I stopped playing for awile (likely due to getting MD Sky)

Ash&Pikachu-Fan
1st July 2012, 7:54 PM
I go sight seeing! :D really I do! helps find rare pokemon.

Kian D
1st July 2012, 8:36 PM
I'm aiming to complete the pokedex.

Princess Raspberyl
8th July 2012, 5:35 AM
Trying to get shinies mainly. That's about it.

Donesparce
8th July 2012, 5:58 AM
I completed the Unova dex. The only difficult one for me was Cryogonal, I ended up GTS'ing a charmander for it.

I've tried breeding for shinies but I don't have the patience :/

nathandg0924
8th July 2012, 2:34 PM
I guess I'll be training my team and really finalize it. I'll also pretty much do whatever is left to do in Unova, catch legendaries, beat the champion, try to get as many Pokes as possible and the like...

FirstRate
9th July 2012, 1:36 AM
What I do is I try to find all the TMs/HMs so I can get my Pokemon battle ready since I like to battle my friends. I also try and complete the Unova dex.

Jacobthepokemonfreak
12th July 2012, 11:25 AM
I just train till my pokes are mid 60s then expllore the new routes. and then do whatever i feel like!

Pippi
12th July 2012, 11:56 AM
I'll probably go hunting for legendaries and raising my Pokémon as I go along. Maybe try to get far into the Battle Subway, inevitably fail, then get mad and wait for BW2.

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 1:11 AM
Transfer some pokes from SoulSilver then go after the sages and attempt to beat Cynthia I think, wish me luck :P

Flare♥
25th September 2012, 11:16 PM
Train, breed, and battle my boyfriend and our friends. Will fight others when I feel that I am good enough to.

Toyosatomimi no Miko
26th September 2012, 5:29 AM
I go and hatch eggs. Then I raise a crazy powerful team, go beat the E4, and do it all over again.

Birds of Paradise
26th September 2012, 5:29 PM
MM for shinies, breed and EV train a subway team

Iwz8472
26th September 2012, 9:35 PM
I EV train to battle with friends.

Drdj11
26th September 2012, 9:39 PM
I would try to complete the pokedex(Of course), try to get shiny starters, and explore the rest of Frozen Unova.
And try to get my main team to LVL. 100

jirachi77
26th September 2012, 9:42 PM
Get lots of shinys, (I only have 2, gyrados[of course] and Golem), complete the pokedex (Again) and make a world championship-worthy team.

jirachi77
26th September 2012, 9:43 PM
Oh yeah, and battle subway.

Cutty
27th September 2012, 5:42 AM
Mostly hunting for shinies.

Agonist
27th September 2012, 6:28 PM
RNG some more stuff, and start battling again.

manniezmoll
27th September 2012, 8:05 PM
right now i'm trying to complete my pokedex as legitimately as possible...after that's done, it depends on how much time i have before B/W2 comes out. might do some breeding for a few basic trade overs to B/W2 or some training & give the battle trains a try...

WhyHelloThere
28th September 2012, 12:55 AM
I will put the game down, and do something productive.

Porygon Two
28th September 2012, 2:40 AM
the post game

Manna
1st October 2012, 8:33 PM
-Futilely try to find N

-Exploration

-Restart The Game

~Rinse and Repeat~

draco4725
1st October 2012, 8:40 PM
Trying to get more shinies.

ShinyUmbreon189
1st October 2012, 8:42 PM
I breed Pokemon to get the first evolution, start EV training and try to fill up Poxedex as much as I can without WiFi.

Jaguartail
1st October 2012, 11:47 PM
Start over.