PDA

View Full Version : rate team.

FAWAD19281!
30th October 2011, 3:48 PM
Anyways ive been havin problems with my starter team and wanted to ask what moves pokemon etc i should use.

Garchomp

moves
draco meteor
dragon claw
surf
earth power

infernape:
moves
close combat
flamethrower
shadow claw
flare blitz(thinkin 2 change to thunder pnch

staraptor:
moves
close combat
fly
brave bird
-(thinkin wat 2 put)

Gengar
moves
shadow ball
dark pulse
hypnosis
-(thinkin)

next to pokemon im not sure wat to get :(

FAWAD19281!
30th October 2011, 4:03 PM
anyone??????????????????????????????

shinytactics14
30th October 2011, 4:12 PM
we need more info like there natures

Shibatku
30th October 2011, 5:08 PM
Garchomps dragon so outrage would be a good one instead of the claw, but after 2-3 turns it confuses you. Infernape is fire has STAB with flamethrower, but there are stronger fire attacks. Just my thoughts on the current info.

Taylorswift4life
30th October 2011, 8:30 PM
uhh few questions:
did you read the rules for CRMTs?
Looking as you have surf on a Garchomp and fly on a staraptor, is this an IN-game team? B/c then it should be elsewhere.
More importantly, you'll want your garchomp to be a physically based garchomp. Its special attack stat is generally laughable and even its surprise value doesn't really amount to much. I suggest EVing it in attack and speed, swap earth power for earthquake ( a nice stab move) and surf for stone edge (for coverage) and draco meteor for outrage or swords dance. This way your garchomp is a lot more balanced...
as for the rest, tell us if this is actually a competitive team or not, and if it is, try having 6 pokes so we can balance it a bit more...

Gamefreak
30th October 2011, 11:08 PM
Locked. If you want me to re-open your thread, read the rules first. If you would have read the rules, you would know you would need to add descriptions to your RMT.

PM your revised RMT as well.