PDA

View Full Version : Vote to Befriend a Pokemon: Which Pokemon did YOU choose?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

~SilverLugia~
1st November 2011, 8:54 PM
With the Vote to Befriend a Pokemon happening on the Pokemon Global Link, I would like to know: Which Pokemon did you vote for?

I voted for Deoxys. As far as I know, it was one of 4 Pokemon (others being Celebi, Jirachi, and Arceus) that has so far been only available through Real-Life Events. (Mew, Darkrai & Shaymin have been over Wi-Fi before) Deoxys was my favourite of the 4, so I went with the DNA Pokemon.

Eternalserenity
1st November 2011, 8:58 PM
How about voting for something with a truly powerful DW ability and is unavailable at this time?

glrd
1st November 2011, 9:10 PM
Voted for Ho-Oh.Regenerator is a great ability for it(not to mention the fact that it's my favorite legendary).

orangezilla
1st November 2011, 9:11 PM
Arrggh i can't decide, deoxys, jirachi, celebi and arceus are the logical options (either deoxys or jirachi for me) but im looking for something really good with an unrealsed ability that would also be amazing and possibly breedable, i cant decide!

Xman96
1st November 2011, 9:14 PM
Where do you do this on the Global Link?

Mister_SGG
1st November 2011, 9:14 PM
I voted Deoxys.

Blue Snover
1st November 2011, 9:15 PM
If it was just legendaries, i'd vote for Shaymin.

Otherwise i'd go with Snover.

Aquanova
1st November 2011, 9:21 PM
I just voted Ditto.

Myrrh
1st November 2011, 9:21 PM
I'm gonna wait till I see what a bunch of people bring up the best possible choices and pick among those.

Gelatino95
1st November 2011, 9:22 PM
Dang it, how come nobody tells me about these things?

~SilverLugia~
1st November 2011, 9:33 PM
Dang it, how come nobody tells me about these things?

Well, it just started today, so I'm not surprised that you didn't know about it. There's a link to it on the Serebii.net Homepage.

Eternalserenity
1st November 2011, 9:37 PM
Yeah, so I just voted for Impostor Ditto.

Recon
1st November 2011, 9:37 PM
I chose Ditto, I wanted to know if you bred a Pokemon with a DW Ditto, would the offspring have a DW ability.

Drummerdude
1st November 2011, 9:40 PM
I chose Arceus because out of the 646 available it is the only one I do not have.

LordVader2719
1st November 2011, 9:41 PM
It was a tough choice between Ho-oh, Lugia, and Zapdos. I care more about their Hidden Abilities than how hard they are to obtain, and those three had, in my opinion, the best Hidden Abilities of legendary Pokémon. I ended up voting for Lugia.

orangezilla
1st November 2011, 9:44 PM
I chose Ditto, I wanted to know if you bred a Pokemon with a DW Ditto, would the offspring have a DW ability.

i doubt it more than sunkurn winning this, but yh imposter is very interesting indeed, went for deoxys in the end

Magicmonkey
1st November 2011, 9:45 PM
gah! curse my wifi for breaking. if not i could have voted for arceus and completed my pokedex. curses to bt homehub and there incompatibilty with my ds, curses!

orangezilla
1st November 2011, 9:46 PM
gah! curse my wifi for breaking. if not i could have voted for arceus and completed my pokedex. curses to bt homehub and there incompatibilty with my ds, curses!

its not on wifi... http://www.pokemon.com/us/vote/#/about

Magicmonkey
1st November 2011, 9:47 PM
but i wont be able to get the pokemon i vote for, so its a bit pointless.

also will it be released as a dreamworld event, or a wifi mystery gift?

Blazios
1st November 2011, 9:49 PM
Everyone should vote for Ditto, Imposter is more or less the best new ability in the entire game.

orangezilla
1st November 2011, 9:49 PM

most likely dream world event if its got its dream ability

Romeo32
1st November 2011, 9:53 PM
I went for mew because he's awesome

Sceptrigon
1st November 2011, 9:58 PM
I haven't voted yet, but I might vote for a legendary with telepathy or Ditto.

Magicmonkey
1st November 2011, 10:00 PM
because ill never get it, i voted for azelf, because he is awesome

Porgon-XYZ
1st November 2011, 10:01 PM
Deciding wether I should vote for Ditto or Lugia... ARGH!

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
1st November 2011, 10:01 PM
Voted for Arceus. It desperately needs a "proper" event over Wi-fi.

Blazios
1st November 2011, 10:03 PM
I haven't voted yet, but I might vote for a legendary with telepathy or Ditto.

Telepathy's a horrible ability, Pressure's better. Ditto's useless without Imposter, though.

sanae
1st November 2011, 10:04 PM

Dreamworld event. And I voted for Blaziken.

Hejiru
1st November 2011, 10:06 PM
People, we need to vote for something that isn't likely to get released with the DW ability. Voting for Arceus is pointless.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
1st November 2011, 10:13 PM
People, we need to vote for something that isn't likely to get released with the DW ability. Voting for Arceus is pointless.

The Japanese sure didn't seem to think so. I wonder why's that.

Hopefully it isn't some gimmick Ditto either. I'd rather have Regenerator Ho-oh to mitigate it's SR weakness a bit, or Multiscale Lugia for some classic Uber stall.

Zoruagible
1st November 2011, 10:16 PM
I voted for Arceus.

salaswampert
1st November 2011, 11:40 PM
Everyone reading this do NOT VOTE FOR A LEGENDARY! In Japan what use would arceus have, it has the same ability. Rayquaza same thing. Plus ubers are overpowered anyways so please lets not have the pokemon choosen by the 5 year olds voting for arceus because they didn't get one. boo hoo, I didn't get my dw pokemon because of you is what I would say. Vote for any pokemon just don't let something like arceus win. Votes for moxie salamence would be awesome :D and I would love you 4ever and ever.

Voted for Arceus. It desperately needs a "proper" event over Wi-fi.

I voted for Arceus.

DW ARCEUS IS USELESS!!!!!!! It still has the same ability and lots of people would trade one if you ask, come on arceus is uber anyway, and I really want an awesome OU pokemon.
Seriously every person without an arceus will be like "I wanna arceus cuz I don't got one", but it does not have a new ability so it is less useful then a new pokemon. Ditto's ability is cool, but not that great, its a bit gimmicky, and has more a surprise factor.

orangezilla
2nd November 2011, 12:16 AM
Ditto's ability is cool, but not that great, its a bit gimmicky, and has more a surprise factor.

if this thing comes out, everyone and their nana will use it (alright mabye thats an understatement) but this thing would amazing, choice scarf it and it would make an amazing revenge killer

AzureCharizard
2nd November 2011, 12:19 AM
Everyone should vote for Ditto, Imposter is more or less the best new ability in the entire game.

lol i voteed for feraligatr, sheer force on him will be awesome, my second choice would of probably be lucario or magnanium

The Imposter
2nd November 2011, 12:26 AM
I voted for Lugia. Multiscale+Insane bulk=Overkill. I've ran the calcs, and that thing would take 28.8% - 34.6% from a Gengar's Shadow Ball.

Zachmac
2nd November 2011, 12:31 AM
I voted ditto, it will be fun in-game and for competitive purposes. Also, it might be possible to breed other DW pokemon with it.

Aquablast
2nd November 2011, 12:32 AM
I vote for Darkrai.

Inchtall
2nd November 2011, 12:34 AM
I voted Salamence. Wouldn't a Moxie Salamence be game-breaking?

toxxicice
I voted Mew because I want one in a Dream Ball >_>'
also, I don't understand why people are choosing ~common~ pokemon like Shroomish and Ditto because they're likely to get released in a later expansion, while legendaries aren't going to be distributed in the DW, lol.
aaaalso, breeding with a DW Ditto ≠ any pokemon with a DW ability..

Blazios
lol i voteed for feraligatr, sheer force on him will be awesome, my second choice would of probably be lucario or magnanium

Feraligatr's already been released in Japan. Ditto's been released nowhere.

Abraace
2nd November 2011, 12:37 AM
I voted Torchic. Sorry Blazios, but Speed Boost Torchic is also a pretty decent DW ability.

I'd vote Ditto if you could have more than one, but if it'd be possible; female DW Torchic would be a better option, seeing as Ditto doesn't allow for DW breeding anyway.

If it did though, ho-boy. We should all vote Ditto for sure.

I'm personally not voting for a legendary as their DW abilities aren't as good as some of the other options. A free legendary IS nice, but I'd rather have a Pokemon I can DW Breed instead.

That said, Mew or Arceus or another legendary will win this anyway. Japan got Arceus, Korea got Rayquaza.

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 12:39 AM
I voted Torchic. Sorry Blazios, but Speed Boost Torchic is also a pretty decent DW ability.

I'd vote Ditto if you could have more than one, but if it'd be possible; female DW Torchic would be a better option, seeing as Ditto doesn't allow for DW breeding anyway.

If it did though, ho-boy. We should all vote Ditto for sure.

But it'd be released as male anyway, and it's already been released in Japan, making it technically possible to get, if difficult.

Inchtall
2nd November 2011, 12:40 AM
Feraligatr's already been released in Japan. Ditto's been released nowhere.

Ah, But Ditto has VERY poor stats. What is the point of an Illusion Ditto when it has Transform?

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 12:40 AM
For people voting for Arceus, Shaymin, Deoxys, Darkrai go to the trade forum and you will most likely find you one. We do not want a useless legendary pokemon to be given to us(Unless it has a special move it wouldn't normally learn) vote for something that is unreleased. I voted for Lugia. it took m awhile to choose between Lugia Ho-Oh and other legendaries that have DW abilities and Ditto.

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 12:42 AM
Ah, But Ditto has VERY poor stats. What is the point of an Illusion Ditto when it has Transform?

Imposter, not Illusion.

It immediately copies all stats but HP upon switching in on something, including stat boosts. With Limber, it won't last that one turn to Transform.

Give it a Choice Scarf, and it's pretty much the best revenge killer there is.

halloweenghost
2nd November 2011, 12:50 AM
not sure who to vote for

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 12:51 AM
not sure who to vote for Something with an unreleased DW ability.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 1:00 AM
For people voting for Arceus, Shaymin, Deoxys, Darkrai go to the trade forum and you will most likely find you one. We do not want a useless legendary pokemon to be given to us(Unless it has a special move it wouldn't normally learn) vote for something that is unreleased. I voted for Lugia. it took m awhile to choose between Lugia Ho-Oh and other legendaries that have DW abilities and Ditto.

Who exactly is this "we" do you speak of? People can vote for what they want and any of those that you mentioned winning is quite likely to happen.

For the people voting for Ditto, I don't see why you guys just don't wait until it pops up in some random DW expansion. It's more than likely to show up even if it were to win or lose this event. It's not even all that potent in DW, just another over-hyped mess.

Ememew
2nd November 2011, 1:00 AM
Something with an unreleased DW ability.

To add to this, I'd go for a legendary over a non-legendary because non-legendaries (yes, that means you, Ditto), are more likely to become available through Dream World expansions than are legendaries like Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and the non-Gigas Regies (since Regigigas doesn't have a hidden ability).

I'll use my vote for Ho-oh for today, then once the frontrunners are known next Tuesday, I'll vote on my Dad's computer for my favorite of the frontrunners.

(Also, if you want to vote for things that can evolve, I'd suggest focusing on the lowest evolution rather than the evolved form so the votes are more concentrated. Three votes for Bulbasaur vs. a vote each for Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard would favor the Bulbasaur line.)

Guywhoiam
2nd November 2011, 1:03 AM
I voted for Deoxys. Deal with it.

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 1:04 AM
Who exactly is this "we" do you speak of? People can vote for what they want and any of those that you mentioned winning is quite likely to happen.
Read the thread and you will know who WE are.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 1:16 AM
Read the thread and you will know who WE are.

And you're probably the minority, so I don't really care. :rolleyes:

ShadowKyogre443
2nd November 2011, 1:18 AM
Kyogre, of course
Anyone who also votes for him gets a cookie

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 1:20 AM
And you're probably the minority, so I don't really care. :rolleyes:Well I am one of those that doesn't want another contest wasted on a pokemon with no DW ability. Just because some of these people missed an event pokemon doesn't mean they can't go to the trade forum and try to obtain one. The event pokemon still exist pokemon with unreleased DW abilities do not.

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 1:20 AM
Wait, the minority are people with common sense?

What sane person would think, "Yes, this adds nothing new, I think I'll vote for it"? I can somewhat, slightly understand Arceus because of the lack of a Wi-Fi event, but even so, to vote for a pretty easily obtainable Pokémon with nothing new is just odd.

Too Funk to Druck
2nd November 2011, 1:21 AM
I know I'm not voting for Ditto, one because I'm betting it's gonna be underwhelming, and two, because everyone's voting for it, and I'm a hipster like that. Don't know what I'm going to vote for though.

Haru Glory
2nd November 2011, 1:24 AM
I voted for Lugia. Multiscale makes him even a better wall.

For all thos DW Ditto lovers out there, if it breeds with every male, will the offspring have its own DW ability?

Froggy
2nd November 2011, 1:24 AM
I voted for Arceus. I see no other way to obtain him other than this. I can care less that he has no DW ability. It will be awesome to just own him :)

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 1:29 AM
I voted for Arceus. I see no other way to obtain him other than this. I can care less that he has no DW ability. It will be awesome to just own him :) Trade Forum is way you can obtain him.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 1:29 AM
Wait, the minority are people with common sense?

What sane person would think, "Yes, this adds nothing new, I think I'll vote for it"? I can somewhat, slightly understand Arceus because of the lack of a Wi-Fi event, but even so, to vote for a pretty easily obtainable Pokémon with nothing new is just odd.

Common sense must be very uncommon in Japan (http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_distributions_for_Black_and_White_announced) & Korea (http://pokemonkorea.co.kr/html/event/event_On_view.asp?pFlag=Y&idx=165) in that case.

Ememew's post pretty much sums up what would be a good idea to do. I'll just writhe in laughter when the results roll in. But hey, there's hope - Korea actually had Ditto in second place.

PokemonTrainerKaden
2nd November 2011, 1:31 AM
I voted for Staraptor just because I love that pokemon so much.

Froggy
2nd November 2011, 1:33 AM
Wow, how could I miss the fact that Salamance has Moxie?
That would be Uber straight up.

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 1:35 AM
Wow, how could I miss the fact that Salamance has Moxie?
That would be Uber straight up. Not really Intimidate gives it extra bulk against physical attackers. Moxie wouldn't change it much at all.

Froggy
2nd November 2011, 1:38 AM
Moxie would allow it to tear through teams like nothing.
Intimidate does help but you can bring in Salamance in on the revenge and get the +1 attack. He can most likely take a hit if they lack counters and would be able to faint(if they bring anything other than a wall out) the next Pokemon easily.

xXShinyUmbreonXx
2nd November 2011, 1:39 AM
ARGHHH! Why didn't metagross get iron fist instead of stupid light metal. Weight has very little to do with him in the OU tier. With Iron fist he could have been so much more powerful. Darn infernape. Or an umbreon with analytic, he's perfect for it.
Anyways, I think I'll vote for Ho-oh, seems like the best ability. Who knows what I could trade for that. How available are dw torchics?

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 1:40 AM
Moxie would be awesome if 'mence came with Outrage. That was actually lingering in my head when this poll came up.

Fingers crossed for future tutors.

Auraninja
2nd November 2011, 1:40 AM
Not really Intimidate gives it extra bulk against physical attackers. Moxie wouldn't change it much at all.
That statement is an Outrage.

I voted for Ditto. It is the real Imposter.

GrassTypes.
2nd November 2011, 1:41 AM
I want my freaking RAYQAUZA!!! You better vote for him!

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 1:43 AM
I want my freaking RAYQAUZA!!! You better vote for him! Play RSE or HGSS and you will get your Rayquaza. Voting for an event pokemon is okay but voting for an in game legendary with no DW ability is even worse.

xXShinyUmbreonXx
2nd November 2011, 1:44 AM
Salamence doesn't get outrage? that's outrageous. Moxie plus outrage on a choice banded/scarfed salamence would be great. MAYBE even uber.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind lugia or ho-oh, bagon or ditto. They all seem great. I'm only a little concerned that these non-legends will become available later on.
And I agree, please don't vote for a non-dw legendary. I even asked nicely.

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 1:47 AM
Salamence doesn't get outrage? that makes absolutely no sense. Moxie plus outrage on a choice banded/scarfed salamence would be great. MAYBE even uber.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind lugia or ho-oh, bagon or ditto. They all seem great. I'm only a little concerned that these non-legends will become available later on.
And I agree, please don't vote for a non-dw legendary. I even asked nicely. No Outrage. You would have to rely on Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail and Dragon Rush( If it can be female) for physical stab.

Froggy
2nd November 2011, 1:48 AM
I also just noticed that Dragonite with Multiscale would be solid in UO.
Not only could you take 50% less on the first hit, you would be able to set up a Dragon Dance due to the fact that he could never (please correct me if I'm wrong) be one hit (In OU).

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 1:48 AM
Not only could you take 50% less on the first hit, you would be able to set up a Dragon Dance due to the fact that he could never (please correct me if I'm wrong) be one hit (In OU).

It's already available. One of the most used Pokemon in that tier, actually.

Froggy
2nd November 2011, 1:49 AM
It's already available. One of the most used Pokemon in that tier, actually.

Oh sorry. I didn't know it was available. I don't really keep up.

xXShinyUmbreonXx
2nd November 2011, 1:55 AM

Cloyster with icicle spear would absolutely destroy his ability, plus mamoswine or weavile both getting priority ice stab moves. It would be better than inner focus by far, and definitely great, but not all too amazing. And he's available in the sea dw area after so many points.

ShaoWeh
2nd November 2011, 2:04 AM
I voted for Lugia. I like it hidden ability and it has been my favorite Pokemon ever since it debuted in my favorite Pokemon movie: Pokemon Movie 2000

-Xen-
2nd November 2011, 2:04 AM
I can't decide between Torchic or Ditto. I want them both!

Edit: I'm gonna vote for Ditto.

pikadon92
2nd November 2011, 2:19 AM
At first I wanted female solar powered charmander, but I changed my mind and voted for regenerator ho-oh instead.

I'm glad I didn't vote for the former-what if it was set to male? No one could tell since previous pokemons chosen were genderless.

-Xen-
2nd November 2011, 2:22 AM
At first I wanted female solar powered charmander, but I changed my mind and voted for regenerator ho-oh instead.

I'm glad I didn't vote for the former-what if it was set to male? No one could tell since previous pokemons chosen were genderless.

I could be wrong, but I think the winner will be Male (or Genderless.) So far, all event-related DW Pokemon were distributed as Males.

I also found out that if you clear your browser cache, you can vote again. ;)

Aquadon
2nd November 2011, 2:26 AM
Voted for Lugia.

Should've voted for Ditto though.

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 2:27 AM
I could be wrong, but I think the winner will be Male (or Genderless.) So far, all event-related DW Pokemon were distributed as Males.

I also found out that if you clear your browser cache, you can vote again. ;) bannette was female and the upcoming Blissey will be female.

Too Funk to Druck
2nd November 2011, 2:30 AM
bannette was female and the upcoming Blissey will be female.

Seeing as Blissey is always female, it's not a particularly good example.

Hypno12
2nd November 2011, 2:30 AM
I voted Hypno for obvious reasons.

Sceptrigon
2nd November 2011, 2:34 AM
Actually I can't decide between Lugia or Dialga. I think I'll vote Lugia though, because it's ability is more useful for almost any situation.

Ememew
2nd November 2011, 2:35 AM

You know you can evolve the Drowzee from the Spooky Manor, right?

-Xen-
2nd November 2011, 2:37 AM
bannette was female and the upcoming Blissey will be female.

All Blissey are female.

I forgot about Banette though.

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 2:42 AM
All Blissey are female.

I forgot about Banette though. I know all blissey are female. i was just showing that not all the DW events are not going to be Male and Genderless all the time.

coolminun
2nd November 2011, 2:48 AM
I voted Lugia. Multiscale on him just makes him even more of a beast.

Inchtall
2nd November 2011, 2:48 AM
Alright, So, Impostor grants those stat changes, yes, but what about Scarfed Moxie Salamence? That would tear your Ditto to shreds in one hit. Great Physical Moves would include Double Edge, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Thrash, and Dragon Rush. A Moxie Salamence would tip the scales in Salamence's favor.

chuckeroo777
2nd November 2011, 2:53 AM
You guys misunderstand. Its not just stat changing, its an instant transform as you come out without wasting a turn.
Seriously, i am gonna take that sucker, max HP evs, then make it the ultimate lead!
he is replacing my swampert. or my breloom. or metagross... HELP I LOVE ALL MY TEAM TOO MUCH!
or I could just make another team :D

xXShinyUmbreonXx
2nd November 2011, 2:55 AM
Does anyone here have any objection to people that hack to get female dream world pokemon that were supposed to be only male, if only just for distribution and breeding for iv's/nature?
I still think that there will be new areas released for the dream world, and that the non legends could be in there. That's why I voted for ho-oh.
EDIT: You can't get a dw ditto through breeding dw dittos can you? Too bad. That ditto will be the perfect anti sweeper. If he gets picked I will most definitely not be complaining. Imagine if this ditto was available during the 4th gen when garchomp was running rampant. Too bad it can be countered fairly effortlessly.

-Xen-
2nd November 2011, 2:56 AM
I know all blissey are female. i was just showing that not all the DW events are not going to be Male and Genderless all the time.

I guess a better way to put it is this; Nintendo will set the Gender beforehand, so if we get something like Torchic, i'll bet that it will be Male.

Auraninja
2nd November 2011, 2:59 AM
Just to let everybody know, here is a list of Pokemon that have hidden abilities that haven't been released in Dream World that I compiled.

Beedrill family (Sniper)
Arbok family (Unnerve)
Sandslash family (Sand Rush)
Clefable Family (Unaware)
Parasect Family (Damp)
Venomoth family (Wonder Skin)
Dugtrio Family (Sand Force)
Primeape Family (Defiant)
Machamp Family (Steadfast)
Golem Family (Sand Veil)
Magnezone Family (Analytic)
Dewgong Family (Ice Body)
Muk Family (Poison Touch)
Cloyster Family (Overcoat)
Steelix Family (Sheer Force)
Electrode Family (Aftermath)
Marowak family (Battle Armor)
Tyrogue (Vital Spirit)
Hitmonlee (Unburden)
Hitmonchan (Inner Focus)
Hitmontop (Steadfast)
Rhyperior family (Reckless)
Blissey Family (Healer)
Magmortar Family (Vital Spirit)
Pinsir (Moxie)
Ditto (Imposter)
Snorlax family (Gluttony)
Articuno (Snow Cloak)
Zapdos (Lightningrod)
Moltres (Flame Body)
Mewtwo (Unnerve)
Meganium Family (Leaf Guard)
Typhlosion family (Flash Fire)
Feraligatr (Sheer Force)
Lanturn Family (Water Absorb)
Togepi-Togetic (Super Luck)
Ampibom family (Skill Link)
Forretress Family (Overcoat)
Dunsparce (Rattled)
Shuckle (Contrary)
Heracross (Moxie)
Weavile Family (Pickpocket)
Ursaring Family (Unnerve)
Magcargo Family (Weak Armor)
Swinub-Piloswine (Thick Fat)
Donphan (Sand Veil)
Raikou (Volt Absorb)
Entei (Flash Fire)
Suicune (Water Absorb)
Tyranitar Family (Unnerve)
Lugia (Multiscale)
Ho-oh (Regenerator)
Beautifly Family (Rivalry)
Dustox Family (Compoundeyes)
Shiftry Family (Pickpocket)
Breloom Family (Technician)
Ninjask Family (Infiltrator)
Exploud Family (Scrappy)
Hariyama Family (Sheer Force)
Probopass Family (Sand Force)
Aggron Family (Heavy Metal)
Roserade Family (Technician)
Swalot Family (Gluttony)
Camerupt Family (Anger Point)
Torkoal (Shell Armor)
Spinda (Contrary)
Trapinch (Sheer Force)
Cacturne Family (Water Absorb)
Zangoose (Toxic Boost)
Seviper (Infiltrator)
Absol (Justified)
Glalie Family (Moody)
Froslass (Cursed Body)
Walrein Family (Oblivious)
Salamance Family (Moxie)
Metagross Family (Light Metal)
Regirock (Sturdy)
Regice (Ice Body)
Registeel (Light Metal)
Kricketune Family (Technician)
Rampardos Family (Sheer Force)
Bastiodon Family (Soundproof)
Vespiquen Family (Unnerve)
Garchomp Family (Rough Skin)
Lucario Family (Justified)
Hippowdon Family (Sand Force)
Drapion Family (Keen Eye)
Abomasnow Family (Soundproof)
Dialga (Telepathy)
Palkia (Telepathy)
Heatran (Flame Body)
Giratina A (Telepathy)

I bolded a few. I personally voted for Ditto, but if we can get a reasonable Pokemon that is exclusive, and has a good hidden ability, that would be great.

Zachmac
2nd November 2011, 3:11 AM
Alright, So, Impostor grants those stat changes, yes, but what about Scarfed Moxie Salamence? That would tear your Ditto to shreds in one hit. Great Physical Moves would include Double Edge, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Thrash, and Dragon Rush. A Moxie Salamence would tip the scales in Salamence's favor.Ditto also copies stat boost. It will be at a speed tie with scarf mence, and DD mence would be more common. Ditto could come in on an EQ and Dragon Claw/Outrage.

sixonesix
2nd November 2011, 3:12 AM
Voted Suicune. I play doubles and I can't imagine Ditto being anything but a complete nuisance there so I'm kinda hoping that's not what we get.

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 3:12 AM
I would bold Regice. It's ability is pretty good for a special wall.

Zachmac
2nd November 2011, 3:13 AM
I would bold Regice. It's ability is pretty good for a special wall. With amazing defensive typing, with no immunities and resist a woppin total of one thing.

Auraninja
2nd November 2011, 3:19 AM
Tips I would like to give for voting.

Pick a Pokemon that is not already in Dream World in some form. (not Politoed)
Pick a Pokemon that has a unique hidden ability. (Not Rayquaza)
Pick a Pokemon that has a good hidden ability (Not Abomosnow)

Finally, pick a Pokemon that would more likely be voted for. As much as I would like to see Infiltrator Seviper and call it Solid, I don't see it happening.

Weezing110
2nd November 2011, 3:20 AM
I voted for ditto just because he's awesome!

Excitable Boy
2nd November 2011, 3:27 AM
I'd probably go for Ho-oh or Lugia, but they already have chances of being given out in Japan. I'll vote Ditto.

Also, Mamoswine has been released in the Dream World already.

TheEmeraldKnight
2nd November 2011, 3:29 AM
I voted for Darkrai

Superpower Emboar
2nd November 2011, 3:38 AM
I picked Ditto, If Gamefreak doesn't want a fan riot then they will make it breedable and on The Mence thing, remember it isn't just you getting the amazing Moxier, it's everyone with an account, meaning everyone has an amazing thing that will utterly destroy you. so have fun with that.

coolfreez
2nd November 2011, 3:41 AM
woo voted for ditto! hopefully we'll all be able to get our hands on something even harder to find than a legendary.

Auraninja
2nd November 2011, 3:41 AM
I'd probably go for Ho-oh or Lugia, but they already have chances of being given out in Japan. I'll vote Ditto.

Also, Mamoswine has been released in the Dream World already.
If you are referring to my list, I listed Swinub and Piloswine since those two specifically haven't been seen in Dream World. I wouldn't vote for them. Pikachu is feasible for voting since it was only released as a Japanese event. Of course, don't vote for Pokemon like Abomasnow. They really got rid of a good ability for it.

I would vote for a good contender that has a different a good Dream World ability that we haven't gotten the chance to get yet. So Lugia and Ho-oh would be "acceptable" choices. Personally, I went with Ditto.

Excitable Boy
2nd November 2011, 3:43 AM
I picked Ditto, If Gamefreak doesn't want a fan riot then they will make it breedable and on The Mence thing, remember it isn't just you getting the amazing Moxier, it's everyone with an account, meaning everyone has an amazing thing that will utterly destroy you. so have fun with that.

You're right! Let's all vote for something like Arceus, so we won't have to worry about new Pokemon destroying us!

Boycott the next generation Pokemon game! Remember, it's not just YOU who's going to be abusing the next pseudo-legend, it'll be everyone else! Why let ANYONE have it, including the people too stupid to use it correctly?

I did half-consider voting Zapdos, but it's obviously not going to win, and I don't want to waste my vote and possibly jeopardize Ditto. They'd be all "well, the results came in, and it was a tie between Ditto and Arceus, and we like Arceus, so it'll be it," and I'll be all "noooooo!"

d3monicwolv3s
2nd November 2011, 3:48 AM
Voted for Ditto.
Hoping Ditto, Lugia, or Ho oh win.

Superpower Emboar
2nd November 2011, 3:50 AM
You're right! Let's all vote for something like Arceus, so we won't have to worry about new Pokemon destroying us!

Boycott the next generation Pokemon game! Remember, it's not just YOU who's going to be abusing the next pseudo-legend, it'll be everyone else! Why let ANYONE have it, including the people to stupid to use it correctly?

wow. . . that was apparently misunderstood. I was only saying that Everyone on this thread is all exited for MoxieMence but if we get it, and everyone gets it, everyone will soon become frustrated because "oh look a Salamence, I have one of tho. . . crap, im dead" and so on.

Why are you so urked by my statement? I was just saying that DW ditto seems like the best Candidate, and MoxieMence is a close second but just stating my personal opinion over why I chose mine ie: the purpose of the thread you are reading.

It's next to pointless to vote for Arceus, and why would anyone Boycott the next game? Make your sarcastic comments more valid please

Excitable Boy
2nd November 2011, 3:52 AM
...Seriously?

You recognize that my comments are sarcastic, yet fail to understand what that entails?

How does the logic that you're applying to MoxieMence not apply to Imposter Ditto? Please tell me.

Superpower Emboar
2nd November 2011, 3:59 AM
Well I for one hate this idea competitively but love it in-game. an imposter Ditto (breedable) means endless supply's of all the great DW abilities and oh wait. . . that's why it's not going to be breedable, they don't want to make the DW useless. . . anyway and a moxiemence blows all kinds of holes in my current PO team and unless i switch back to my TR/rain team and start the rain so my SS King can take out this attacking beast (atleast three turns of setup) and OHKO it then I slowly, pitifully drift to the bottom of the pool of people that are good.

until of course MoxieMence is ubered and then we are all free from his oppressive tyranny!

*choir starts singing*

All I'm saying is don't be so hasty, If he lands a lucky crit with priority and your Moxiemence is dead, he then pulls out his own and you are as good as gone. This personally would frustrate me greatly.

Gelatino95
2nd November 2011, 4:01 AM
I voted for Torchic. I don't even care about Ditto; everyone knows that Speed Boost Blaziken is where it's at.

PikaPika677
2nd November 2011, 4:01 AM
Ditto. Pikachu is great, but I wanted to see Imposter. I'm pretty sure most of the little stupid kids on the site chose Arceus lol

ShaoWeh
2nd November 2011, 4:02 AM
Contrary Snivy anyone?

Superpower Emboar
2nd November 2011, 4:05 AM
I see DW Raichu and lower line being useful in Electric Monotype doubles, Discharge from Partner and you suddenly have a pretty strong Raichu.

edit: ^ Unovan Pokemon don't qualify

pedrokabu
2nd November 2011, 4:05 AM
In two different PCs, I voted for Shroomish and Roselia. They're good Technician mons. (I'm hoping for females, though.)

But seriously guys, vote on what you want to choose. Despite I actually agree with the tips of Psychic Politoed, it's your vote, you can do with it what you want to do. I'm note here to impose this or that mon. #Democracy

And who can assure there will be another area in Dream World with new Pokémon with Hidden Abilities? Even the new area Spooky Manor, which took a lot to be released, has a good amount of Pokés with no Hidden Abilities (Gastly, Chimecho, etc.). So, if you want to vote on DW Bagon, for example, vote for it! There isn't any guarantees of TrollFreak releasing it later.

UltimatePokemonExpert
2nd November 2011, 4:08 AM
I voted for Mew because it's one of the only pokemon I've never had and I need it to finish my pokedex along with 9 other pokemon.

Mavm
2nd November 2011, 4:09 AM
Contrary Snivy anyone?

this was my choice but it is only 1 gen to 4 gen pokemon.

zapdos dw will be great.

Fenyxfyr
2nd November 2011, 4:14 AM
I voted for Torchic. I really don't care for Ditto, its only good for breeding. I would love to have a legendary like Deoxys, Lugia or Arceus and a few others.

Excitable Boy
2nd November 2011, 4:15 AM
Well I for one hate this idea competitively but love it in-game. an imposter Ditto (breedable) means endless supply's of all the great DW abilities and oh wait. . . that's why it's not going to be breedable, they don't want to make the DW useless. . .

It's called making Mence male.

I'm not going to argue a point on how your team can't handle it, for hopefully very obvious reasons.

ShaoWeh
2nd November 2011, 4:15 AM
this was my choice but it is only 1 gen to 4 gen pokemon.

zapdos dw will be great.

ROFL I totally forgot about that. I voted Lugia anyway... >:D

Taodragon
2nd November 2011, 4:22 AM
I ended up going with Lugia, but I'd wouldn't mind if either the Bagon line or Ditto got picked.

TheWatersGreatGuardian
2nd November 2011, 4:25 AM
Sinnoh for me, Lucario

Superpower Emboar
2nd November 2011, 4:30 AM
Lucario seems like a cool choice but Justified seems like a great plan if you had encore and switched into a dark move but would need some predicting on your part.

dragoniteKnight
2nd November 2011, 4:32 AM
I voted Mew because I want one in a Dream Ball >_>'
also, I don't understand why people are choosing ~common~ pokemon like Shroomish and Ditto because they're likely to get released in a later expansion, while legendaries aren't going to be distributed in the DW, lol.
aaaalso, breeding with a DW Ditto ≠ any pokemon with a DW ability..

i dont get why people are choosing pokemon in a dreamworld event that dont have dreamworld abilities.

i voted for ditto, i dont see it coming out within the next year or so and i want it.

Cratess
2nd November 2011, 4:36 AM
I voted for Lugia.Multi-Scale on him would mean epic defence

Shine
2nd November 2011, 4:39 AM

uh, Spooky Manor Drowzee says hi.

Feraligatr's already been released in Japan.

It isn't. In fact, from all the starters within Kanto-Sinnoh range, only the ones from Johto that are still unreleased.

Anyway, I voted for Ditto.

xXShinyUmbreonXx
2nd November 2011, 4:41 AM
So far it seems like the main choices here are (no order)
1 Ditto
2 Salamence
3 Ho-oh
4 Lugia
5 Random other personal favorites.
I will really not be disappointed at any of these, although I don't play with legendaries, and so would rather have the bagon or ditto. They both seem like really great, solid strategies. I would rather have the bagon, but the ditto seems more usable, and more of an improvement.

Roronoa Zoro
2nd November 2011, 4:42 AM
I voted for Ditto.

Slushy456
2nd November 2011, 4:46 AM
i might vote for bagon.

moxie sounds nice.

or maybe grimer, because it is random.

or perhaps a legendary to keep forever.

decisions decisions...

Silvershark
2nd November 2011, 7:13 AM
Stuck between Imposter Ditto, Flashfire Typhlosion, Volt Absorb Raikou, and Multiscale Lugia. Too bad I can't vote Contrary Serperior, or that Regigigas didn't get a DW ability.

ninetails012
2nd November 2011, 7:26 AM
meh i picked ninetales out of principal. :3

~Sam~
2nd November 2011, 7:36 AM
voted for ditto i should have voted for my favorite event that i dont have... deoxes

shatteredrose
2nd November 2011, 7:47 AM

Yeah, but will Imposter even get passed down in breeding? If not...well, then you just have your opponents pokemon which could be good, bad, or interesting.

Obviously, everyone's going for the legendaries because they are harder to get. But I agree with a previous poster that we should be voting based on hidden abilities, not just because of the pokemon itself.

Hm, and I don't really ever use legendaries...so...I don't know. Froslass anyone?

Aura Flare Riolu
2nd November 2011, 8:12 AM
Why are people voting for Arceus when it's already been released several times? Including outside of Japan.

You should vote for something with a Powerful ability like Regenerator Ho-oh or Imposter Ditto. On that note, I voted for Ditto.

BTW, it's cheap but if you delete your Browser History, you can vote again apparently...

Also to answer your questions, No, Imposter Ditto will not pass down Hidden abilities. Well I haven't tested it yet. I might sometime. If it does, it'll be so broken. In fact, Dream World would no longer be needed. Except for maybe Genderless Pokemon. So I don't think so.

magikrap
2nd November 2011, 8:19 AM
Voted for Lugia, one of my favourite legendaries and I'm excited to try out Multiscale... it would be an absolute tank.

Cratess
2nd November 2011, 8:36 AM
meh i picked ninetales out of principal. :3

Say hi,to Pleasant Forest Vulpix for me. :)

DragonTrainerBigRed
2nd November 2011, 8:55 AM
After thinking over the choices carefully, I decided to vote for Dialga. A Dialga with Telepathy would remind me of the Dialga that I had befriended in PMD2. Furthermore, in a future VGC competition that permits the usage of one or more uber legendaries, such Dialga won't be forced to use Protect when its partner uses Earthquake.

Zachmac
2nd November 2011, 8:59 AM
Also to answer your questions, No, Imposter Ditto will not pass down Hidden abilities. Well I haven't tested it yet. I might sometime. If it does, it'll be so broken. In fact, Dream World would no longer be needed. Except for maybe Genderless Pokemon. So I don't think so.
I hate the DW though...My computer can't use it properly. I have great internet and a horrible computer.

I hope it works.

{(•)___(•)}
2nd November 2011, 9:15 AM
I definitely want to vote for a legendary. A non-legendary is more likely to become available later, and since most, if not all, of the dream world events have been male, you wouldn't be able to breed anyway. It's not worth it. Except for Ditto. Even if Ditto is released later, it will never be able to breed. For me, the logical choices are Ditto, Lugia, and Ho-oh. Even though I would probably have more use for something like Moxie Salamence, it seems like a worse option because it will probably become available later on, and then it will be breedable. I'm probably going to vote for Lugia.

mew88
2nd November 2011, 9:45 AM
I went for Deoxys, as i have wanted it for a while AND Ditto (My 2nd choice) having that ability leaves me to belive it WILL be a future event or obtainable in a new area in the future.

arceusvictini
2nd November 2011, 9:52 AM
Lugia's best tied with Ditto. Me voted Lugia.

xXShinyUmbreonXx
2nd November 2011, 9:55 AM
Even though I would probably have more use for something like Moxie Salamence, it seems like a worse option because it will probably become available later on, and then it will be breedable. I'm probably going to vote for Lugia.

And then, who knows, we may be able to breed outrage onto it from a salamence that already knows it. Scarfed MoxieMence that's outraging=win.

No. 1 Machop Fan
2nd November 2011, 10:10 AM
I chose Ditto because I REALLY want Imposter Ditto.

Doobius
2nd November 2011, 10:16 AM
skeptical about DW ditto being able to breed down DW abilities, but voted for it anyway.

Zachmac
2nd November 2011, 10:22 AM
I'm actually skeptical about it to, but even if it doesn't, it'll still be fun to use.

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 12:08 PM
It isn't. In fact, from all the starters within Kanto-Sinnoh range, only the ones from Johto that are still unreleased.

Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry.

Jolteon91
2nd November 2011, 12:57 PM
I voted for Jolteon purely because it's my favourite.

Nightdawn
2nd November 2011, 1:11 PM
Stop telling everyone to vote for Ditto..no1 cares! Let people vote for their favourite one.
I voted for Ho-Oh, cause It's a kewl Legendary :>.

arceusvictini
2nd November 2011, 1:11 PM
I HATE how people vote for deoxys purely because

I haven't got it!

It's awesome even WITHOUT DW ability!

Come on, Imposter Ditto and Multiscale Lugia are A LOT BETTER.
EDIT:

Stop telling everyone to vote for Ditto..no1 cares! Let people vote for their favourite one.
I voted for Ho-Oh, cause It's a kewl Legendary :>.

Come on Ditto's awesome. I personally prefer Lugia but w/e.

~Light
2nd November 2011, 1:17 PM
Voted for Ditto

When I'm home I'll probably vote for a starter ^^

Shine
2nd November 2011, 2:17 PM
I voted for Jolteon purely because it's my favourite.

Just a suggestion, why not try to find a female DW Eevee from Japan over the GTS?

To be honest I have to admit I don't like voting for things that are already available....first someone here voted Hypno (Drowzee is in Spooky Manor), then someone else voted Ninetales (Vulpix is in Pleasant Forest), and now the above person voted Jolteon (Eevee is in Pokemon Cafe Forest, and you can get them through a trade on the GTS, people do upload them, that's how I got mine)

I'm fine with you choosing your favorite, but when your favorite is already released and can be obtained any day, what's the point in voting them?

Someone might as well vote Sentret or Shinx while we're on it, they're very common in Pleasant Forest.

Sorry if that still sounds harsh, I already tried to be as nice and polite as possible.

Drummerdude
2nd November 2011, 2:28 PM
I HATE how people vote for deoxys purely because

I haven't got it.

Come on, Imposter Ditto and Multiscale Lugia are A LOT BETTER.
I HATE how people vote for Ditto purely because

I haven't got it.

Come on, a lot of us don't play Pokemon competitively and would rather have a Pokemon we don't have because in our opinion they are A LOT BETTER.

Marbi Z
2nd November 2011, 2:31 PM
I'll vote for Lopunny when I get the chance though I'm sure all the glorious Legendaries will get the most votes because of all the attention they get in the anime... Probably the so-called god of Pokemon Arceus... AGAIN!!

Shine
2nd November 2011, 2:32 PM
I'll vote for Lopunny when I get the chance though I'm sure all the glorious Legendaries will get the most votes because of all the attention they get in the anime... Probably the so-called god of Pokemon Arceus... AGAIN!!

.....Buneary is in the Pleasant Forest ;)

But then again, yeah, it (and Vulpix, in regards to my above post) takes a lot of points to unlock....

-Zane-
2nd November 2011, 2:33 PM
just let people vote for whoever, it doesn matter >_>
i vote for Mew ^_^

Aura Flare Riolu
2nd November 2011, 2:45 PM
OK I can confirm that, Imposter Ditto does NOT pass down Hidden Abilities.
I hacked one and bred it with Male and Female Pokemon. Doesn't pass it down.
I didn't think it would but I just had to make sure.

*kicks hacked Imposter Ditto* You're no use to me. BE GONE!

Ne0n-H!tch'd
2nd November 2011, 4:42 PM
I voted Suicune! How could you NOT?

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 4:46 PM
I voted Ditto because it's DW ability is both fun AND useful.

Also, reposting from 5th gen discussion: Some helpful guidelines.
DO NOT VOTE for a pokemon with no Dw ability (unless it's an event legend, if you must)
DO NOT VOTE for an already released pokemon, even if it's only released as male.
DO NOT VOTE for an evolved pokemon. If you vote for Lucario, you miss out on Prankster Riolu.
DO NOT VOTE for a pokemon that needs an egg or tutor move to be useful (shroomish)
DO NOT VOTE under the assumption the pokemon will be breedable, unless it's female only.
FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS DO NOT VOTE PIKACHU.

Ne0n-H!tch'd
2nd November 2011, 4:48 PM
WAIT! If we vote Pikachu, will it hold a Light Ball? Cause THAT I would dig!

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 4:56 PM
WAIT! If we vote Pikachu, will it hold a Light Ball? Cause THAT I would dig!

None of the DW events have had items, IIRC.

Right now, Light Ball is exclusive to Japan and America...

Yeul
2nd November 2011, 4:59 PM
I voted Bidoof, because I want to cheer the one from my dreams up whenever it gets moody.

Aura Flare Riolu
2nd November 2011, 5:00 PM
Lightning Rod Pikachu has been released as a Japanese Event which has the Light Ball. You won't have the Light Ball yet but there's plenty of Lightning Rod Pichus on the GTS.

Also for the love of Mew, don't vote for Arceus. Seriously...

Arcamenel
2nd November 2011, 5:06 PM
I voted for Mew. I understand the arguments for Ditto but I don't care a lick about battling, competitive or casual. I wanted to vote for a pokemon I'd actually use and I'd definitely use a Mew.

Ne0n-H!tch'd
2nd November 2011, 5:10 PM
None of the DW events have had items, IIRC.

Right now, Light Ball is exclusive to Japan and America...

America? How America got it? How the F I missed it?

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 5:11 PM
I voted for Mew. I understand the arguments for Ditto but I don't care a lick about battling, competitive or casual. I wanted to vote for a pokemon I'd actually use and I'd definitely use a Mew.

What do you use a Pokemon for, if not battling, considering casual includes in-game battling?

Do you sit there and watch it? Seriously?

Edit: For clarification, leaving it in the box does not count as actually using it.

Garch0mp0utrage
2nd November 2011, 5:17 PM
Why does Gamefreak not put Serpior on there? >_>

I kinda hate how some people always vote for dumb stuff they haven't got yet, it just seems so... naive. I sometimes wish everyone had a competitive view on Pokemonz. But that's just me :P

lol ok, you guys vote Bidoof, Deoxys and pikachu whatever, but I am definitely voting a useful pokemon.

orangezilla
2nd November 2011, 5:17 PM
I HATE how people vote for deoxys purely because they havent got it

i hate how people are voting ditto for the chance(most likely a smaller chance than sunkern getting dragon dance) that it will be able to breed DW pokemon. it wont happen people but yh its worth it for imposter. anyway i am voting deoxys becase i havent got it and i want it ok? its form changing ois cool enough for me + hoenn is always cool and lets face it, non ledgendarys are much more likely to appear in DW anyway

Garch0mp0utrage
2nd November 2011, 5:20 PM
i hate how people are voting ditto for the chance(most likely a smaller chance than sunkern getting dragon dance) that it will be able to breed DW pokemon. it wont happen people but yh its worth it for imposter. anyway i am voting deoxys becase i havent got it and i want it ok? its form changing ois cool enough for me + hoenn is always cool and lets face it, non ledgendarys are much more likely to appear in DW anyway

^

Oh hey, did you hear? They've got trade shops here on SPPf!

oh btw, I'm most likely gonna vote for ditto if I didn't mention on my last post

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 5:23 PM

DW Ditto is 100% proven not to give DW offspring. There's no small chance about it.

The majority of people who vote Ditto do so because DW Ditto is completely awesome, really useful and a lot of fun. Not including 5th gen Pokemon, Ditto benefits the most from it's DW ability, more then any unreleased Pokemon and almost as much as vulpix and poliwag did.

Edit: Oh, just so you know, GF cannot release 5th gen pokemon via DW on Black and White to a very specific coding issue. If you want 5th gen, it will have to be a wi-fi event or on a later pokemon game.

orangezilla
2nd November 2011, 5:24 PM
^

Oh hey, did you hear? They've got trade shops here on SPPf!

oh btw, I'm most likely gonna vote for ditto if I didn't mention on my last post

oh yes please my very own hacked deoxys thanks + like the ledgendaries you wont be able to breed the dittos anyway so it wont be great competitively then will it? when you can only get one a game. or say a ledgendary wins it, ditto gets realeased in a dream area later and you can catch as many as you like to get a good one...

The majority of people who vote Ditto do so because DW Ditto is completely awesome

i realise how great imposter is, i already expressed that on like the second page, but to say a majority only do it for the ability,you should just lookthrough this thread as to how many actually believe it will make DW breeding...

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 5:27 PM
oh yes please my very own hacked deoxys thanks + like the ledgendaries you wont be able to breed the dittos anyway so it wont be great competitively then will it? when you can only get one a game. or say a ledgendary wins it, ditto gets realeased in a dream area later and you can catch as many as you like to get a good one...

The trade forums on here are pretty well policed, you shouldn't get a hacked one.

Anyway, you can soft reset for a competitively useful Ditto if they release it, and it's actually easier to get a good one then for a legendary.

Edit: PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Someone on Smogon found an update from the future (http://www.pokemon.com/us/vote/api/content). Squirtle won.

In all seriousness, it's a placeholder for the future newspost. Squirtle has not won before the voting has closed.

The Arceus Delusion
2nd November 2011, 5:34 PM
Voted for Deoxys. I'm so bloody close to having my collection complete, I really want to have the Hoenn portion of my national dex completed sometime soon. However, I would be fine with Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus, as well.

2nd November 2011, 5:36 PM
Meh im am gooing to vote for lugia or frolass

Meowth City
2nd November 2011, 5:38 PM
I voted for Shaymin, because I want and need one. I wouldn't mind a Jirachi either.

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 5:40 PM
like the ledgendaries you wont be able to breed the dittos anyway so it wont be great competitively then will it?

Thing is, the only stat an Imposter Ditto needs is HP, because all the others will be immediately replaced upon switching in. In the few circumstances in which Ditto can't Transform, the other stats are still going to do nothing for it, because it'll have to switch out anyway.

Garch0mp0utrage
2nd November 2011, 5:42 PM
I think qualifies to be more likely in a debate thread lol

Is there a list of unreleased Pokemon with their DW abilities? If so, I guess I really wanna see it.
Btw, orangezilla, there is a way to LEGITELY obtain legendaries without use of hacking devices. Just saying.

EDIT: squirtle won? Oh my gosh just what i fricken wanted. K definitely not. Wow, I didn't even get a chance to vote ;-;

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 5:53 PM
The majority of people who vote Ditto do so because DW Ditto is completely awesome, really useful and a lot of fun. Not including 5th gen Pokemon, Ditto benefits the most from it's DW ability, more then any unreleased Pokemon and almost as much as vulpix and poliwag did.

Hahaha, no. Unless you're referring to this threads "majority" and not in general.

The real "majority"--which are usually the people who are probably voting for their favorites/unreleased DW Pokemon/Pokemon with poor availability over wi-fi events in the past certainly aren't very likely to be voting for a Ditto of all things. Maybe if that's legitimately their favorite and/or if they honestly believe rubbish like breeding DW abilities to everything with Imposter.

It's mostly the competitive heads on Smogon or similar sites just anxious to get Imposter Ditto into OU. Some of them are pretty sad too - voting hundreds of times using that exploit just for a Ditto.

This is for all intents and purposes cheating and ruining the whole point of the poll for others.

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 5:56 PM
The majority of people who vote Ditto, he didn't say that the majority were voting for Ditto.

You really should read the full sentence before jumping to conclusions.

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 5:58 PM
The real "majority"--which are usually the people who are probably voting for their favorites/unreleased DW Pokemon/Pokemon with poor availability over wi-fi events in the past certainly aren't very likely to be voting for a Ditto of all things.

The majority of people who vote Ditto do so because DW Ditto is completely awesome, really useful and a lot of fun.

I think you'll find the majority of people who voted ditto, voted ditto.

Reading comprehension is important.

Edit: Blazios, is your ability Lightning Rod?

Because you're stealing my thunder.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 6:01 PM
I think you'll find the majority of people who voted ditto, voted ditto.

Reading comprehension is important.

Hahaha, no. Unless you're referring to this threads "majority" and not in general.

Perhaps your reading comprehension just sucks. That's exactly what is replied at.

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 6:03 PM
The real "majority"--which are usually the people who are probably voting for their favorites/unreleased DW Pokemon/Pokemon with poor availability over wi-fi events in the past certainly aren't very likely to be voting for a Ditto of all things.

This statement strongly implies you're talking about the same majority as you were with the first sentence, in which case the point I made still stands.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 6:05 PM
That statement was garnered at the entire fanbase and participants, actually. Probably should have been worded properly, though.

Divisible by Waffle
2nd November 2011, 6:06 PM
Voted for Ditto, just because...oh, the fun you can have in battles! Although if the thing about Ditto being able to breed down DW abilities is true...

kaiser soze
2nd November 2011, 6:07 PM
Voted Salamence. Zapdos, Lugia, and Ho-oh would be cool though. I could care less about Imposted Ditto, and if a normal event legendary like Squirtle wins I'll probably be mad.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 6:11 PM
Voted for Ditto, just because...oh, the fun you can have in battles! Although if the thing about Ditto being able to breed down DW abilities is true...

It isn't.

Voted Salamence. Zapdos, Lugia, and Ho-oh would be cool though. I could care less about Imposted Ditto, and if a normal event legendary like Squirtle I'll probably be mad.

...?

Anyway, hopefully Ho-oh/Lugia can pull through. Something like Pikachu/Charizard or Lucario will probably win, though.

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 6:11 PM
That statement was garnered at the entire fanbase and participants, actually. Probably should have been worded properly, though.

Well that clears things up I guess.

Regretably, that part of your post is true. The competitive players, or even informed people in general, are too divided and small to make a difference to the droves and droves of 8 year olds or people who just wandered onto the site by accident who will be single mindedly voting Charizard.

It's like an actual election.

2nd November 2011, 6:38 PM

this part is SOOO going in my sig
frolass is a good pokemon to chose unique typing and its only female so it get use DW snowrunt

moody galilie would be awesome!

AWSquared
2nd November 2011, 6:59 PM
I don't get why so many are voting for Ditto.
I'll likely vote for Mew or Deoxys.

Cratess
2nd November 2011, 7:05 PM
I don't get why so many are voting for Ditto.
I'll likely vote for Mew or Deoxys.

Because,It would be epic in fighting,I heard you dont have to use the move "Transform"anymore to let him transform into your opposing oponents pokemon.
And Probably to pass down Dw Abilities of pokemon that hasnt been distributed in the Dw yet.

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 7:38 PM
Because,It would be epic in fighting,I heard you dont have to use the move "Transform"anymore to let him transform into your opposing oponents pokemon.
And Probably to pass down Dw Abilities of pokemon that hasnt been distributed in the Dw yet.

As Ditto's spokesperson, I shall explain:

Ditto's ability causes it to automatically transform into the opponent as it switches in. This means several things:
It's poor speed and defenses are no longer an issue. It no-longer has to survive one turn in order to transform. DW Ditto's IVs, EVs and nature for 5 of it's stats are irrelevant.
Ditto's ability causes it to mimic the opponents stat boosts. If the opponent has several speed boosts and attack boosts, ditto will copy them, making you perfectly even.
Because it doesn't need to use transform, it can wield a choice scarf. Ditto now functions as the ultimate revenge killer; if your opponent has multiple boosts and takes out your pokemon , you can send in ditto to become the opponents pokemon but faster. You should easily be able to take out their sweeper, and now the opponent must deal with your Ditto.

However, DW Ditto cannot pass down dw abilities to its offspring. It's been tested.

Martinzqx
2nd November 2011, 7:46 PM
I voted Deoxys! I have been waiting to get my hands on one for EONS!!!!!!! That is literally the only legend I have not had before!

Metroidking
2nd November 2011, 7:48 PM
It was a very tough choice, but I went with Ditto. I just hope whatever wins is good and actually has a Dream World ability.

WillieNelson
2nd November 2011, 7:50 PM
I voted Deoxys! I have been waiting to get my hands on one for EONS!!!!!!! That is literally the only legend I have not had before!

Same for me.

arceusvictini
2nd November 2011, 7:59 PM
For Victini's sake DO NOT VOTE DEOXYS!

Qwerty8181
2nd November 2011, 8:01 PM
What about DW treeko? its ability really needs to be released

Edit: nevermind, I was thinking serperior
Eh, I voted for deoxys anyway, so...

The Imposter
2nd November 2011, 8:02 PM
I know I said I voted for Lugia, but apparently I was able to vote again. I also found a way to vote multiple times, so I voted for all of the Johto starters.

Garch0mp0utrage
2nd November 2011, 8:07 PM
I also found a way to vote multiple times, so I voted for all of the Johto starters.

Really? you gotta tell me how!!! lol

voted ditto!

Azran Flame
2nd November 2011, 8:14 PM
I haven't voted yet, but I'm voting either for Celebi or Jirachi.

EmiiLava
2nd November 2011, 8:14 PM
Voted for Ho-Oh.Regenerator is a great ability for it

i voted 4 ho-oh too! regenorator rox!!!!~!

The Eleventh
2nd November 2011, 8:15 PM
Really? you gotta tell me how!!! lol

voted ditto!
Just clear your cache or use a Google Chrome incognito tab.

It's not magic. :P

pedrokabu
2nd November 2011, 8:21 PM
For Victini's sake DO NOT VOTE DEOXYS!

For anyone's sake please stop impose your own opinion for others, let people vote whatever they want! This is a democratic poll after all!

Excitable Boy
2nd November 2011, 8:31 PM
Regretably, that part of your post is true. The competitive players, or even informed people in general, are too divided and small to make a difference to the droves and droves of 8 year olds or people who just wandered onto the site by accident who will be single mindedly voting Charizard.

For the most part, the competitive players are pretty united in voting for Ditto. The majority of the fanbase is split between whatever random legendary they happen to need for their Pokedex/collection/because it's cool/toilet paper. Seriously, fraction of majority of fanbase that reads this, it's called the trade forum. Hell, you can download a legit one off Pokecheck if you really care that much.

Guys, seriously. If you care about competitive battling and like Imposter Ditto, but you don't vote for it, you're making it more likely that something random and useless is going to win. I'd like Zapdos more than Ditto, but Zapdos is extremely unlikely to win. Please use your judgement and vote for Ditto, since it actually has a chance.

RobertStyx
2nd November 2011, 8:32 PM
Deoxys, only event legend that I don't have yet, and not bothered about other things I can catch in-game or special abilities, due to not playing competitively.

coolfreez
2nd November 2011, 8:34 PM
Anyway, you can soft reset for a competitively useful Ditto if they release it, and it's actually easier to get a good one then for a legendary.

really? i thought the game locked in the pokemon's stats once you get the wonder card.

Xyllerion
2nd November 2011, 8:40 PM
Probably these guys:
-Rattata
-Ditto
-Zapdos
-Ho-oh
-Lugia
-Salamence
-Deoxys
-Bidoof

Haven't voted yet

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 9:08 PM
really? i thought the game locked in the pokemon's stats once you get the wonder card.

Not only is that not true of Wonder Card Pokémon, but this isn't even a Wonder Card event.

swampertforever
2nd November 2011, 9:16 PM
I, like many other posters on this site, have voted for Ditto. In all honesty, this is not because it is a viable Competitive threat, but that is a bonus. No, what drew me to voting for him was interest. Imposter Ditto has interested me ever since it was announced, and I have always wanted to try it out myself, competititively and In-Game. Yes, the legendaries (and bagon, shroomish and torchic) have decent Dream World Abilities, and this may be the only time I could potentially get a Deoxys, but Ditto interested me more, and that's what won him my vote.

xXShinyUmbreonXx
2nd November 2011, 9:34 PM
Guys... I voted for deoxys. IT'S SO KEWL AND RARE!!!1
Anyways, how well will imposter ditto work if the transformed pokemon is wearing a choice scarf as well. Yep, still voting for ditto, seems really great. I'll most definitely be carrying one on my competitive team. Ho-oh and lugia are good too, I just won't use them. And MoxieMence doesn't get outrage :( Otherwise I would bp a few swords dances from a ninjask to him, while he holds a lum berry for the confusion or choice scarf, and proceed to win.

Sceptrigon
2nd November 2011, 9:36 PM
I know I said I was gonna vote for Lugia, but I changed my mind to Ditto, not because of majority, but because I would love to have a Ditto that can actually battle well and not have to breed all the time.

I would hug it and love it and carry it wherever I go and call it "Dittuber" :D

xXShinyUmbreonXx
2nd November 2011, 9:41 PM
I know I said I was gonna vote for Lugia, but I changed my mind to Ditto, not because of majority, but because I would love to have a Ditto that can actually battle well and not have to breed all the time.

I would hug it and love it and carry it wherever I go and call it "Dittuber" :D
Mine's getting called flubber if it wins. Too bad it's not green.

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 9:43 PM
Anyways, how well will imposter ditto work if the transformed pokemon is wearing a choice scarf as well.

It's a speed tie, meaning that both Pokémon have a 50% chance of going first.

hawkeye721
2nd November 2011, 9:48 PM
i voted deaxys, just cus i need one for my pokedex

Divisible by Waffle
2nd November 2011, 9:51 PM
It isn't.Thank you for the clarification. I'm still happy to have voted for Ditto for other reasons, however. XD

arceusvictini
2nd November 2011, 9:51 PM
Plz tell me that is the last f***ing Deoxys post.

Guywhoiam
2nd November 2011, 9:59 PM

I voted for Deoxys (http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117) just because it is funny to.

Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
2nd November 2011, 9:59 PM

Or you'll do what, exactly?

*IZ*
2nd November 2011, 10:04 PM
Ditto better win.

Also will every single person that has DW will be getting the pokemon or just the people that voted? I'm too lazy to vote, but I do wan't a free pokemon.

K1B2
2nd November 2011, 10:18 PM
I honestly don't want to see ditto win, but I don't want an uber to come out on top either as it could never be used in random wi-fi battles. Justified Lucario seems like a great pick to me, so I will be voting Riolu even if it has no chance at winning.

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 10:35 PM
I don't get how Deoxys are that rare, anyone with access to two copies of ranger three has access to infinate of the things, surely there must be someone repeatedly starting new games on diamond, collecting a deoxys and trading them away.

Deoxys clearly stands a good chance of winning though. Shame, getting one's a complete waste for me.

RobertStyx
2nd November 2011, 10:52 PM

I found a way around the only voting once system. I voted for Deoxys a good twenty or thirty times, just to piss you off. May go about doing it some more later.

PokeTimmy
2nd November 2011, 10:53 PM
Ditto better win.

I'm sorry to everyone here that loves battling, but I really hope ditto doesn't win (Or really any in-game pokemon that you can just wander out to Route XX to capture).

There are a number of event pokemon that I've been unable to get my hands on, and this is a great opportunity for me to get at least one of them.

I voted Mew - the original unobtainable pokemon (for me).

Maybe, just maybe, I can finally have all 151 with this contest.

Excitable Boy
2nd November 2011, 10:56 PM
Or you'll do what, exactly?

Throw a hissy fit?

Also will every single person that has DW will be getting the pokemon or just the people that voted? I'm too lazy to vote, but I do wan't a free pokemon.

Anyone on Dream World can get it.

I don't get how Deoxys are that rare, anyone with access to two copies of ranger three has access to infinate of the things, surely there must be someone repeatedly starting new games on diamond, collecting a deoxys and trading them away.

You want a Deoxys?

Download this (http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=511320) .pkm file, upload it here (http://www.pokegts.us/upload_file.php), and download it onto your game. Free legit Deoxys.

emboarrocks
2nd November 2011, 10:57 PM
Probably Deoxys or Jirachi

Will-powered Spriter
2nd November 2011, 11:05 PM
I'm sorry to everyone here that loves battling, but I really hope ditto doesn't win (Or really any in-game pokemon that you can just wander out to Route XX to capture).

There are a number of event pokemon that I've been unable to get my hands on, and this is a great opportunity for me to get at least one of them.

I voted Mew - the original unobtainable pokemon (for me).

Maybe, just maybe, I can finally have all 151 with this contest.

Yes, but although An event is rarer then ditto, a DW ditto is rarer then an event.

Think of it this way: The pokemon will only benefit people who don't have it, so vote for something noone has.

I found a way around the only voting once system. I voted for Deoxys a good twenty or thirty times, just to piss you off. May go about doing it some more later.

You put considerable effort into ruining something for a large community of people because one of them was annoying.

If only all people were as gallant as you.

Edit:

You want a Deoxys?

No, I've got a deoxys. I've got four deoxys. I want to know why so many people can't get one.

Excitable Boy
2nd November 2011, 11:11 PM
No, I've got a deoxys. I've got four deoxys. I want to know why so many people can't get one.

Even though I quoted your post, it wasn't directed at you. Call it an addendum.

Silvershark
2nd November 2011, 11:35 PM
I decided to go with Lugia since a DW legendary like that is less likely to be available outside of an event like this one and I would like to see a legendary that actually has a different ability win. There will be plenty of other opportunities for Mew, Deoxys, Arceus, etc. people.

Blazios
2nd November 2011, 11:36 PM
Erm, mods? You've moved this to the wrong forum. This is 201, it should be 200 :)

Mavm
2nd November 2011, 11:58 PM
i will wait until the ranking next tuesday and then i will vote.

2rsa
3rd November 2011, 12:15 AM
Even to competitively ditto is good but when japan and korea get something good i want to get something nice too.:/
for me even a legendary with out DW ability is better than that pink chewed gum,lol.XD

Blazios
3rd November 2011, 12:24 AM
Japan and Korea got something that was exactly the same as what we already could get.

Don't you want something new instead?

2rsa
3rd November 2011, 12:33 AM
I just think that ditto would be released in a new area anyways so choosing a lengendary witch can only be released through events is wise.

salaswampert
3rd November 2011, 1:20 AM
I voted Salamence. Wouldn't a Moxie Salamence be game-breaking?
First person with common sense, THANK YOU. I guess I was wrong, there are good people out there. EVERYONE VOTE SALAMENCE. It would be amazing, moxie would be crazy. VOTE!!! You are awesome if you vote salamence.

xsedr
3rd November 2011, 3:02 AM
I voted for Ditto, it may be an imposter but at least it's not a crook

PikaPika677
3rd November 2011, 4:15 AM
The game is already easy as hell, so why would you want Moxie Salamence?

~Sam~
3rd November 2011, 4:19 AM
im not even gonna debate this thread is getting a little out of hand -_-

Excitable Boy
3rd November 2011, 4:47 AM
I just think that ditto would be released in a new area anyways so choosing a lengendary witch can only be released through events is wise.

Because those events to release those legends haven't ever occurred, whereas Imposter Ditto has been released numerous times, right?

First person with common sense, THANK YOU. I guess I was wrong, there are good people out there. EVERYONE VOTE SALAMENCE. It would be amazing, moxie would be crazy. VOTE!!! You are awesome if you vote salamence.

Oh gee whiz, Salamence will go from meh to awesome now with this new thing. Because lack of power has always been Salamence's problem, and Attack boosts after you've killed something are going to make it all better, despite losing Outrage and probably Dragon Dance.

The game is already easy as hell, so why would you want Moxie Salamence?

TVGuru
3rd November 2011, 5:16 AM
After going through this thread, I've narrowed my choices to Lugia, Ho-oh, and Ditto in order of preference. I'm okay if it'll be ditto though especially since its ability is both very effective competitively and is the only one who knows it (for obvious reasons but whatever).

I'm an event collector so I want something that would be valuable to both people who want something just to look at (legendaries) and competitive people who would know how to destroy with it (hidden abilities).

But lets face it, even if every user here voted for one of them, we're still outnumbered by the faceless web surfers out there. I don't want America to look idiotic to the other countries (pokemon wise anyway).

P.S. Why is deoxys so hard to obtain?

Chuck$$$
3rd November 2011, 5:35 AM
It came to Jirachi, Mew and Deoxys cos their my favs... went with deoxys, wish i went lugia though...

kylie123
3rd November 2011, 6:20 AM
I went for mew because he's awesomeThat's true, Mew's awsome. It would also be pretty cool to have a Mew in a Dream Ball ...
Everyone should vote for Ditto, Imposter is more or less the best new ability in the entire game.+1 (me :p)

Ditto is great (got my vote), but since Ditto can't breed Dw abilities ... or can it (does anyone have any definitive proof on the matter) ?

Don't discount Riolu, Togepi and Gible, all cool DW abilities in general

Yeah, Bagon/Salamence is great for competitive battling but will probably be banned or overused or ... I don't really care I don't play competitively

Porygon does make some sense too. It would also be cool because of the trading frenzy it would inspire.

The legendaries (especially Lugia and Ho-oh) are a given. Lugia's a cooler Pokemon, but Ho-oh's DW ability is cooler. settle down it's just my personal opinion.

The Regi's too have really great DW Abilities (except for Regigigas).

and neither Manaphy or Jirachi have been released for 5th gen yet (that I know of)

I'm not going to campaign for any Pokemon but since my browser erases all my cookies whenever I close it, I'll probably be voting for Ditto at least once a day ... maybe Mew once or twice because Mew in a Dream Ball does really sound pretty great.

2rsa
3rd November 2011, 9:22 AM
[QUOTE=a person;13687522]Because those events to release those legends haven't ever occurred, whereas Imposter Ditto has been released numerous times, right?

If you be more patient you'll get your Ditto and Dw legendary.=_=
even tho japan and korea chose legends with out dw abilities i think they were much smarter with their choice.*sigh*
I'm really hoping for the little kids t make the right choice,lol!:P

NoToRiousBrawL
3rd November 2011, 9:26 AM
2RSA I agree with you DW ditto will be sooner or later released. As far as I know that NOK will release Groundon earlier next year. Let's wait and see.
I voted to Lugia.

Asmoday
3rd November 2011, 9:30 AM
lol i chose ditto

Cratess
3rd November 2011, 9:33 AM
I voted for Lugia,because of MultiScale.And legends are less likely to appear in a world in the dreamworld.

Jirachi9
3rd November 2011, 9:39 AM
either mew deoxys celebi or arceus hmmm...

rocky505
3rd November 2011, 9:45 AM

How about you choose something that is unreleased and something that you can't find in our trade forum.

Cratess
3rd November 2011, 9:52 AM

How about you choose a pokemon that actually has a dw ability.

rocky505
3rd November 2011, 9:55 AM
I am going to lmao when Ditto is in the new mountain area on the dw. Anti-Ditto for life!

~Nidoking~
3rd November 2011, 10:05 AM
Porygon.

I should have gone Totodile.

Excitable Boy
3rd November 2011, 10:28 AM
I am going to lmao when Ditto is in the new mountain area on the dw. Anti-Ditto for life!

I'm going to lmao when Ditto loses and is never released.

If you be more patient you'll get your Ditto and Dw legendary.

In case you were wondering, THIS is the chance that we're being given to get it. There's nothing to suggest that there will be a new area released in the Dream World, or that Ditto will be in it.

myriada
3rd November 2011, 10:34 AM
There's nothing to suggest that there will be a new area released in the Dream World, or that Ditto will be in it.Uhh... how about this?
A new Dream World expansion has been leaked by the Korean official site. This expansion is called Rugged Mountain and acts similar to the other areas; Pleasant Forest, Spooky Manor, Windswept Sky and Sparkling Sea. This expansion is set on the mountainside and contains Pokémon such as Larvitar and various new items. In addition to that, it comes with a new mini-game where you control a Sableye and have to collect various gems in order to earn the Pokémon. New furniture is also brought with this, focusing on a space theme.

This Dream World expansion goes live on November 16th and is accessible to all players via the Isle of Dreams. We'll bring more, including international confirmation, as soon as possible

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/ruggedmountain.jpg http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/gemgame.jpg

Furniture;
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/spacefurniture.jpg

Excitable Boy
3rd November 2011, 10:37 AM
lolwow, I just read that.

Why am I seeing an image of a gigantic middle finger just now?