View Full Version : Movie 15: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

sunyshore.com
2nd November 2011, 11:23 AM
Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

December 16th: New "alt" movie poster!
http://sunyshore.com/scrap/movie15_02.png

As with the Kami Trio special airing in December, I bring to you, very convincing merchandise-based evidence of the Muskedeers playing a part in 2012's Pokemon Movie 15.

Movie announcements come roughly around the same time each year -- winter's holidayish new year-ish season. As we in merchandise know, the movie merch begins to flow SOON after the announcements.

Some recent examples would be: Beast Trio merch began to show up around March of that year. This year, Victini goods (Takara Tomy ones -- this is important) were out by the end of February, then more strongly in March and April.

Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion merchandise is already being scheduled for February, March, and beyond, including Takara Tomy figures and plush, along with plamo, and Bandai gachapon, including some with ??? ??? (http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/11/pokemon-figure-pokemon-bw-swing-bandai.html) but that's unlikely to be any new or secret Pokemon since it's a February release and that info usually comes in spring...

Anyway, THAT has been heard before and is a few weeks old now. So what's the actual evidence?

This new flier which states that the Muskedeer trio will have "activity in 2012".

http://sunyshore.com/scrap/muskedeers01.jpg

If you read Japanese you will see (and trust me if you can't), that it simply says activity in 2012 (24年 is a Japanese term for the year 2012). When it was the Kami Trio it specifically said activity IN THE TV ANIME.

This is NOT hype for ANOTHER TV special so quickly in February right after the Kami Trio in December. If it was, it would say TV ANIME like the Kami Trio flier (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=538286). It is also not hype in February/March for a special that will come out in spring... that is not how TV merchandising works. A TV special does NOT also warrant sudden big merchandise in Takara Tomy figures, plush, along with Bandai toys, and plamo models.

NEITHER would, say, if they are stars in a new side-game that may be announced. NO side game has ever warranted that much hype merchandising. Mystery Dungeon games have gotten a handful of Pokemon Center ONLY plush, and gachapon figures. Ranger games have only ever gotten a few trinkets usually free in magazines. Rumble has also had a few charms, folders and notebooks at the Center, and the current PokePark game has some freebies you get if you reserve it.

SO. Promised 2012 activity and way too much merchandise for a TV special or a side-game. Evidence for the 2012 movie? I say... absolutely! Of course, I could be dead wrong and their 2012 activity is .... well, I don't know. What else could it be? I ask seriously because I cannot think of anything! If I am wrong, I'll salute my shorts!

What do you think?

lolipiece
2nd November 2011, 11:26 AM
FINALLY!

Keldeo will be revealed next year.

sSerenity
2nd November 2011, 11:39 AM
It's logical ! I hope Keldeo will be in !

Then there will be Genesect (TP vs TR ? Mewtwo involved ?) and Meloetta ! => The last 2 movies ?

Oh I forget Kyurem ...

playerking
2nd November 2011, 11:41 AM
I have been seeing a buttload of Musketeer evidence a lot lately, I believe in this theory, but we'll still have to see what happens.

sunyshore.com
2nd November 2011, 11:43 AM
there has been for a little while and i suspected because of the timing, but sometimes legendaries get merch just because they are legends (like kyurem and his big merch boom RIGHT NOW despite there being nothing going on with him in games, anime or movies as far as we know).

it was the promise of activity in 2012 that seals the deal i think, and warranted a real first movie 15 post :D well perhaps. i suppose its up to the mods if my evidence is strong enough for the movie 15 post to begin now XD

Demonsead
2nd November 2011, 11:54 AM
It's about damn time a new movie was revealed.

playerking
2nd November 2011, 12:57 PM
It's about damn time a new movie was revealed.

Correction: This isn't a movie reveal.

It's pure speculation, yes the speculation has some sound evidence to it, but it doesn't make it a reveal for the next movie. But I think we'll get some movie information in December, like we did last year and probably the other years before.

rocky505
2nd November 2011, 1:16 PM
Seems like this could end up being a pretty good flick if this is true. The muskateers have a major story in the games after all.

Serebii
2nd November 2011, 2:03 PM
Really does stand to reason that it'll be Keldeo and the three Muskedeers. I'm expecting a teaser trailer next month

there has been for a little while and i suspected because of the timing, but sometimes legendaries get merch just because they are legends (like kyurem and his big merch boom RIGHT NOW despite there being nothing going on with him in games, anime or movies as far as we know).

it was the promise of activity in 2012 that seals the deal i think, and warranted a real first movie 15 post :D well perhaps. i suppose its up to the mods if my evidence is strong enough for the movie 15 post to begin now XD
Sure is. Let's get the speculation rolling and confine it to this thread. The Movie 14 thread is about to be closed afterall

Pepsi_Plunge
2nd November 2011, 2:47 PM
Well kind of a given, we have ben getting Kyurem and Musketeer merchandising for a while now, always though it would be it.

I like that Karrablast for 2012 , kiiiiiiiiiishishishishishi(just saying, just saying).

sunyshore.com
2nd November 2011, 3:06 PM
Well kind of a given, we have ben getting Kyurem and Musketeer merchandising for a while now, always though it would be it.

I like that Karrablast for 2012 , kiiiiiiiiiishishishishishi(just saying, just saying).

we did get some beast trio stuff in fall/winter before the "master of illusions Z" title came out... but along with other stuff too. we still thought itd be ho-oh and lugia at that point.

i am not sure about kyurem. he is getting all of his merchandising right now... the beasts, well, we have announcements, but nothing substantial actually coming until febuary and march. otherwise all they have is TCG and some notebooks. the REAL rush begins in feb/march :D kyurem has nothing lined up for then.

Sure is. Let's get the speculation rolling and confine it to this thread. The Movie 14 thread is about to be closed afterall

*salute*

DittoDude
2nd November 2011, 3:09 PM
I bet they'll star alongside Kyurem, with Ash befriending Keldeo.

Eternal Darkness
2nd November 2011, 3:18 PM
I don't know what sounded better. A continuation of the Movie 14 stuff, or this. I'm not saying it can't be, but it almost seemed like they're trying to do like what they did with the DP movies.

ShinyCharyZard
2nd November 2011, 5:16 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ??? Pokemon is Keldeo, with Kyurem playing a misunderstood beast (aka Giratina) and the Muskadeer trio playing a smaller role than expected right now..

Nikkoru_91
2nd November 2011, 5:30 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the ??? Pokemon is Keldeo, with Kyurem playing a misunderstood beast (aka Giratina) and the Muskadeer trio playing a smaller role than expected right now..

This would fit the usual pattern of the movies, yeah.

Yeul
2nd November 2011, 6:12 PM
Should a film be revealed, I hope it's gonna be better than that recent Three Musketeers film we got. I found that to be rather confusing.
What are the chances of this getting a US cinema release like Movie 14?

Maxim
2nd November 2011, 6:23 PM
I just hope they reveal Keldeo in this movie.

Not that I like Keldeo. I just think that we should move on.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
2nd November 2011, 6:33 PM
Oh a new speculation well I think (And hope) Keldeo is featured in this Since we don't know when or where this will happen not much can be said about this though it does kinda seem confirmed but not really we still need a lot of evidence than this to prove this film is actually going to air next year or around 2013 Probably next year but It would be nice to see the beast trio and their baby Keldeo appear once again and soon we can finally.

~Silver Aura~
2nd November 2011, 6:39 PM
It would be so cool if Keldeo was in this movie. (If it is a movie lol) I think it's pretty cute. Here's hoping. :)

Sapphire Kirby
2nd November 2011, 7:17 PM
So, the three Muskedeers have evidence of a movie appearence? It seems obvious since one of the event Pokemon is Muskedeer number 4, but having solid evidence is always nice. I just hope that Terrakion destroys a castle: I don't know why, but seeing Terrakion destroy a castle like its pokedex entry claims just seems cool to me.

Should a film be revealed, I hope it's gonna be better than that recent Three Musketeers film we got. I found that to be rather confusing.
What are the chances of this getting a US cinema release like Movie 14?

It depends on how much money is made from the Movie 14 cinema showings: if enough money is made, then TPCi might decide that Movie 15 cinema showings would be a profitable bussiness venture, and could even show it in more theatres for a longer period of time if the profits from Movie 14 were substancial enough. If not enough money is made from the Movie 14 cinema showings then TPCi might decide that there isn't a high enough demand to warrant Movie 15 cinema showings.

Beeblebrox
2nd November 2011, 7:55 PM
Yeah, with the Kami trio appearing in the anime, this seemed like the most likely course of events.

I reckon it'll have the Musketeers, Keldeo, a new Kyurem form as promotion for Grey, and maybe Meloetta.
Followed by movie 16, containing Genesect, and a gen Vi Pokemon.

I spend way too much time thinking about these things.

ShinyCharyZard
2nd November 2011, 8:02 PM
A new Kyurem forme would be pretty cool, perhaps it would look less.. decrepit and deformed.

I wonder if when the movie advertisements start, they will spoil any captures or evolutions (like with Swinub, Gliscor, Staraptor & Monferno). That would be pretty cool..

Zoruagible
2nd November 2011, 9:36 PM
I hope Keldeo is in it, it seems likely since he was raised by the musketeers.

Alexander18
2nd November 2011, 11:14 PM
It be cool if movie 15 had Keldeo and Kyurem and reveal a new form for Kyurem to promote a future third version game but that is just wishful thinking. Have to wait and find out.

Pepsi_Plunge
2nd November 2011, 11:45 PM
Well I don't like alternate forms but anything that can make Kyurem acceptable would be nice, the thing is hideous.

By hideous I mean, not cute, not cool, not funny, not gimmickish not nothing XD.

Banana Knight Arthur
3rd November 2011, 12:07 AM
This certainly is interesting/

I do not think Keldeo will be in the movie though, too early for that.

Beeblebrox
3rd November 2011, 12:21 AM

Nah. Every movie apart from Spell of the Unown has revealed at least one previously unknown or uncatchable Pokemon; I see no reason why this new movie would be any different.

I think Keldeo, at the very least, is a lock.

R_N
3rd November 2011, 8:21 AM
how is it "too early" for Keledo.
They always stagger the event releases on a year by year basis when possible (Jirachi in 03, Deoxys in 04; Manaphy in 06, Darkrai in 07, Shaymin in 08, Arceus in 09).

CyberCubed
3rd November 2011, 8:23 AM
Considering they have two more event pokemon for the last film, I don't see why Keledo wouldn't be in this one.

lolipiece
3rd November 2011, 8:26 AM
Too early?

If it weren't for Victini, we'd have it being revealed in this years movie!

Dancing Togekiss
3rd November 2011, 2:51 PM
hmm i was hoping for melloeta but keldeo will do. i am guessing kyurem will make an appearence and maybe the rest of the muskateers will have some role in the film. (it would silly if they didnt appear but keldeo did).

playerking
3rd November 2011, 3:20 PM
hmm i was hoping for melloeta but keldeo will do. i am guessing kyurem will make an appearence and maybe the rest of the muskateers will have some role in the film. (it would silly if they didnt appear but keldeo did).

Why Meloetta? Keldeo is before that in the Pokemon list? I guess this one could be about Keldeo and the other Musketeers and maybe Kyurem as well. If not, then I guess the next one after that could be about Kyurem and Meloetta instead, if not Kyrurem there, maybe the Kami Trio then the last one could be about Genesect and possibly the Kami Trio.

Maxim
3rd November 2011, 5:08 PM

>Second BW movie
>Too early for Keldeo

ShinyCharyZard
3rd November 2011, 6:39 PM
Wait, too early for Keldeo?

Shaymin was the second to last Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex, yet it appeared in the second DP movie with Giratina and Regigigas.. so why would the second BW movie be too early for Keldeo?

R_N
4th November 2011, 2:55 AM
secret hope: Meloetta shows up in this, too.

Mostly because during the first release blitz I thought that she was also based on the Musketeer story and also because I think the idea of her riding Keledo is cute :3

Pokemon Power
4th November 2011, 4:50 AM
Bet you guys anything Keldeo's gonna show up. Does anybody think we should make this thread a sticky for now?

BlueDragonfangirl
4th November 2011, 10:51 AM
I hope this is the film, I'm exited to see whats going to happen in movie 15. The wait it driving me crazyXD

Haunter ゴースト
4th November 2011, 12:37 PM
Wow this sounds brilliant.

I can see Keldeo being introduced, maybe raised and looked after by the Musketeer Trio, and possibly Kyurem appearing as the understanding beast much like Rayquaza and Giratina did.

I think Kyurem could have a much better role though imo I don't know what for, and since we've already had Reshiram and Zekrom I have my doubts, I just felt like Rayquaza's role was very cheap, Emerald gave it so much potential only for it to have that role in Movie 7.

Either way, if we did have the Musketeers, Keldeo and Kyurem it would be a very interesting movie.

rocky505
4th November 2011, 1:29 PM
I can see the Muskateers attacking cities or urban places since they do not get along with humans and Keldeo will find that what they're doing is wrong. As they continue attacking Kyurem will be woken up after a long sleep and will attack them.

amittal12
4th November 2011, 5:18 PM
i cant see keldeo in it because it isn't even officially revealed.

Beeblebrox
4th November 2011, 5:35 PM

They always do this; reveal an event Pokemon in the spring before its movie comes out. Victini is an aberration in being known before that point.

ShinyCharyZard
4th November 2011, 6:16 PM

Arceus wasn't officially revealed until its movie.. In fact a lot of Pokemon aren't officially revealed until their movies, which is when they then become available in the game thanks to a movie related event.

Lorde
5th November 2011, 3:20 AM
I think we all expected the Musketeer Pokemon to appear in the next movie. Personally, I think they should've appeared in the 14th movie, but we got Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom instead *shudders*. I really don't like Keldeo, but maybe my opinion of it will change once I've seen it in the movie. I hope that Meloetta also appears in this movie, but I'm not counting on it happening since "secret" Legendary Pokemon usually get movies to themselves.

JD
5th November 2011, 3:31 AM
Yeah the Muskedeers are pretty much a given, I'm expecting both Keldeo and Kyurem to appear in this movie as well. We should be getting at least a teaser trailer sometime soon since we usually get them around this time.

The Great Butler
5th November 2011, 5:00 AM
Any thoughts on where the setting might be this time?

I'm hoping for Britain, Scotland or Ireland. Given that it seems to primarily be the Musketeer quarter, Britain will probably be it.

lolipiece
5th November 2011, 6:16 AM

I'm hoping for Britain, Scotland or Ireland. Given that it seems to primarily be the Musketeer quarter, Britain will probably be it.

The moon.

...I wish.

sunyshore.com
5th November 2011, 6:42 AM
Well, Sonoda (a movie higher up) tweeted that he was in Edinburgh in August. He also was in France August of last year. Telling? Masuda has just gotten back from London as well but I am pretty sure he is not very involved with the movies... though what the heck else would he be doing in London I wonder?

Pepsi_Plunge
5th November 2011, 6:43 AM

Then it should be France not Britain.

The Great Butler
5th November 2011, 7:31 AM
Then it should be France not Britain.

It's never the same country twice in a row. I could see Meloetta's movie being Paris, though.

Beeblebrox
5th November 2011, 9:35 AM
Well, Sonoda (a movie higher up) tweeted that he was in Edinburgh in August. He also was in France August of last year. Telling? Masuda has just gotten back from London as well but I am pretty sure he is not very involved with the movies... though what the heck else would he be doing in London I wonder?

Gen VI based in Britain, like Unova's the USA? Probably not.

But yeah, I could well see a highland setting for this one.

Oh, and the traditional "toys with blank spots" poster is out. Featuring Kyurem, predictably enough. http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=6648

Serebii
5th November 2011, 10:17 AM

Oh, and the traditional "toys with blank spots" poster is out. Featuring Kyurem, predictably enough. http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=6648
Not saying that it's not Keldeo, but that's a guess. Many non-new Pokémon have been covered up such as that in merchandise adverts. It's wrong to just assume that they're new Pokémon unless they're labelled as "New Pokémon A" or something similar as per the other instances

Pepsi_Plunge
5th November 2011, 10:24 AM
It's never the same country twice in a row. I could see Meloetta's movie being Paris, though.

Spain would be cool for Meloetta, she could be a Flamengo dancer lol.

The Great Butler
5th November 2011, 10:30 AM
Spain would be cool for Meloetta, she could be a Flamengo dancer lol.

I could go for that, if they made it different enough from Alamos Town.

The real question is, what would Genesect's setting be? I sure wouldn't mind seeing a good old traditional monster movie in New York City made out of him.

Haunter ゴースト
5th November 2011, 1:18 PM

Very interesting, it could be Keldeo it could not.

Im more interested how Kyurem's figure is in the same stance as Zekrom.

If Kyurem had new forms I can see it being able to change it's shape into the form of Reshiram or Zekrom.

Yeul
5th November 2011, 1:55 PM
The real question is, what would Genesect's setting be? I sure wouldn't mind seeing a good old traditional monster movie in New York City made out of him.

I'd love to see Genesect appearing in the same location that Mewtwo's been spotted in, considering that you said NYC right there (which the aforementioned location looks similar to) and a bunch of buildings similar to NYC's (eg, the Chrysler Building) appeared at the end of Mewtwo Returns.

Haunter ゴースト
5th November 2011, 2:09 PM
I'd love to see Genesect appearing in the same location that Mewtwo's been spotted in, considering that you said NYC right there (which the aforementioned location looks similar to) and a bunch of buildings similar to NYC's (eg, the Chrysler Building) appeared at the end of Mewtwo Returns.

This.

Only brilliant people say these type of things ^^.

ShinyCharyZard
5th November 2011, 2:31 PM
I'd be pretty happy if the setting was Britain.

If the plan really is to go the whole hog and incorporate a 'three musketeers' thing, then it would make sense for Sonoda to check out both France and Britain, with Britain becoming the actual setting for the movie, since that's where the three musketeers escapades mainly took place..

Watch them incorporate Big Ben into the movie, calling it 'the clock tower'.

Yeul
5th November 2011, 2:37 PM
If they incorporate France AND Britain, it'll most likely have the most whimsical setting of any Pokemon film. Oh lordy, it'll look so pretty.

Locormus
5th November 2011, 3:53 PM
Considering they have two more event pokemon for the last film, I don't see why Keledo wouldn't be in this one.

What? Why are you considering this the second to last film? Every generation has about four, so why would you assume that this (counting the 14th movies as one) generation would have 3?

If they incorporate France AND Britain, it'll most likely have the most whimsical setting of any Pokemon film. Oh lordy, it'll look so pretty.

Considering that Alexander Dumas (the actual author) was french, I kinda only see this being in France, but considering they were in france the last time, the scottish highlands would be a nice fit considering deers and lake's and stuff.. -.0

Yeul
5th November 2011, 4:16 PM
Meloetta and Genosect wouldn't appear in the same movie, their backstories are too different for the two to compliment eachother.

playerking
5th November 2011, 4:26 PM
Bet you guys anything Keldeo's gonna show up. Does anybody think we should make this thread a sticky for now?

Uh, no. It's all speculation, even with some evidence, we don't even have a poster for it or even a name, we have no information on the next movie yet.

Yeah the Muskedeers are pretty much a given, I'm expecting both Keldeo and Kyurem to appear in this movie as well. We should be getting at least a teaser trailer sometime soon since we usually get them around this time.

Mukedeers?

It's not pretty much a given, there's Kyurem merchandise lately, doesn't mean it'll be in the movie as well, though I wouldn't mind it.

Which is a shame since France would've been a great setting for the Musketeers, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind a british or scottish setting honestly, assuming it is about the Musketeers.

Not to be rude, but we pretty much know that already.

What? Why? For one, just because that possible one time location showed off some similar aspects to New York City, why should it be there because Mewtwo was? Just because the two Pokemon are legendaries that were created from evil organizations?

I guess that could happen, as long as there isn't a Mewtwo and Genesect movie, there seems like there isn't enough movie space as there is. I think the Kami Trio should properly star in a movie over Mewtwo, there's also the opportunity of Jirachi, assuming there will be 3rd gen remakes and maybe a possible 6th gen Pokemon staring.

Meloetta and Genosect wouldn't appear in the same movie, their backstories are too different for the two to compliment eachother.

True, but they could always mix the two together, though I still doubt it. Except for Zorua and Zoroark, there are basically no other movies that feature two Pokemon that aren't available without an event.

Yeul
5th November 2011, 4:38 PM
What? Why? For one, just because that possible one time location showed off some similar aspects to New York City, why should it be there because Mewtwo was? Just because the two Pokemon are legendaries that were created from evil organizations?

I guess that could happen, as long as there isn't a Mewtwo and Genesect movie, there seems like there isn't enough movie space as there is. I think the Kami Trio should properly star in a movie over Mewtwo, there's also the opportunity of Jirachi, assuming there will be 3rd gen remakes and maybe a possible 6th gen Pokemon staring.

Well, isn't there usually around four or so movies per generation, if you combine I and II into one generation? With Grey and the possible Ruby/Sapphire remakes on the way, there's still lots of space for around 3 more movies, including the Muskedeer one.

Mewtwo's also been given an odd amount of focus this generation, something that hasn't happened with other legendaries in previous gens other than his predecessor Mew's appearance in M08. With that, I think Mewtwo should have a similar nab at the spotlight like Mew, and just think of how well that'll sell at the box office! Nintendo's all about the money, yanno.

ShinyCharyZard
5th November 2011, 5:30 PM
On a completely random note, it confuses me why I keep reading posts mentioning the setting being either British OR Scottish. Surely you mean English or Scottish, since the term British or 'Great Britain' refers to the English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish communities and countries as a whole..

playerking
5th November 2011, 5:53 PM
Well, isn't there usually around four or so movies per generation, if you combine I and II into one generation? With Grey and the possible Ruby/Sapphire remakes on the way, there's still lots of space for around 3 more movies, including the Muskedeer one.

Mewtwo's also been given an odd amount of focus this generation, something that hasn't happened with other legendaries in previous gens other than his predecessor Mew's appearance in M08. With that, I think Mewtwo should have a similar nab at the spotlight like Mew, and just think of how well that'll sell at the box office! Nintendo's all about the money, yanno.

Ugh, I'm sick of people calling Grey. Not here, because I only visit Anime Spoilers, but still. But yeah, of course I think there will be 4 movies. I'd like them to be like this.

1: Victini, Reshiram/Zekrom. A French setting

2: Keldeo and the Musketeers. an English/Scottish setting.

3: Kyurem and Meloetta. A Scottish/English setting.

4: Genesect and Kami Trio/Genesect and Jirachi/6th Gen Pokemon. Some other europe setting, or an american setting to go with Unova and how it's based off of New York.

It doesn't have to have a movie though, it could just have a role in the 3rd game or an upcoming Pokemon game, or even a Pokemon special.

Haunter ゴースト
5th November 2011, 6:12 PM
I doubt we would get Genosect and Jirachi.

It sleeps every 1000 years which happened in the anime world back in Hoenn, it would be hard to believe there are other species of Jirachi.

That's how I see Mewtwo making more sense taking it's place fitting with Genosect.

playerking
5th November 2011, 6:25 PM
I doubt we would get Genosect and Jirachi.

It sleeps every 1000 years which happened in the anime world back in Hoenn, it would be hard to believe there are other species of Jirachi.

That's how I see Mewtwo making more sense taking it's place fitting with Genosect.

There's more than one mew and Celebi and there were even lots of Phione, which is probably a legendary, well, it's at least related to one, Manaphy.

There could also be a 6th gen Pokemon instead or the Kami Trio. I don't think Mewtwo's attention right now calls for it to be featured in a movie near the end of best wishes.

Anyway, if the Musketeer trio aren't here, but I think they might, I hope it'd be just Keldeo and Kyurem.

The Great Butler
5th November 2011, 11:23 PM
I don't see Genesect and the Kami Trio appearing together either. Honestly, if there was a Kami Trio movie the only one I can see them with is Kyurem, and we probably will get Kyurem this time. They're too different from Genesect and his story to really work, I think.

I really doubt there will ever be another Jirachi either. If anything the RSE Remakes movie will either be another Deoxys movie (Genesect VS. Deoxys maybe?) or a proper Kyogre VS. Groudon VS. Rayquaza movie.

Yeul
6th November 2011, 12:03 AM
What about the possibility of Kyurem getting it's own Origin Forme like Giratina, if it's confirmed that it's the incomplete skeleton of the original dragon?
Wouldn't a film be warranted should that happen?

Alexander18
6th November 2011, 12:07 AM
What about the possibility of Kyurem getting it's own Origin Forme like Giratina, if it's confirmed that it's the incomplete skeleton of the original dragon?

I agree, Kyurem needs a new form, it be amazing see in a movie and future grey/gray version.

Lorde
6th November 2011, 1:32 AM
Since the Kami Trio is appearing in the anime, I hope they won't appear in any of the movies. I'm not fond of them at all, and I'd hate to have to sit through a whole movie that features those three flops Pokemon. As for the setting of the next movie: I honestly don't care where it's set as long as it's better than the Victini movie. The writers for this movie have been given an interesting cast of Pokemon to work with, and I hope they use them to their fullest potential.

JD
6th November 2011, 1:26 AM
Uh, no. It's all speculation, even with some evidence, we don't even have a poster for it or even a name, we have no information on the next movie yet.

Mukedeers?

It's not pretty much a given, there's Kyurem merchandise lately, doesn't mean it'll be in the movie as well, though I wouldn't mind it.

Which is a shame since France would've been a great setting for the Musketeers, in my opinion. I wouldn't mind a british or scottish setting honestly, assuming it is about the Musketeers.

Not to be rude, but we pretty much know that already.

True, but they could always mix the two together, though I still doubt it. Except for Zorua and Zoroark, there are basically no other movies that feature two Pokemon that aren't available without an event.

Muskedeers is a fan term, anyway I wonder if we'll see any new forms of Pokemon in this movie. If we do I bet it'll be a new form of Kyurem or maybe even Keldeo maybe a form that makes it look more like the Musketeers.

Vanilluxe
6th November 2011, 6:48 PM
Since the Kami Trio is appearing in the anime, I hope they won't appear in any of the movies. I'm not fond of them at all, and I'd hate to have to sit through a whole movie that features those three flops Pokemon. As for the setting of the next movie: I honestly don't care where it's set as long as it's better than the Victini movie. The writers for this movie have been given an interesting cast of Pokemon to work with, and I hope they use them to their fullest potential.

It's not like anybody would be forcing you to watch the movie. You don't have to watch if you hate them so much. Common sense.

I'm hoping the next movie features the Musketeer trio. Keldeo is one of the most adorable Legendaries ever, so I'll be quite happy if he makes an appearance as well.

ShinyCharyZard
6th November 2011, 11:44 PM
So we're mostly assuming that this movie will involve My Little Pony Keldeo, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion, correct?.. Movie 14 involved Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom, while the Kami trio are appearing in the anime itself.

So if we are correct with our predictions, then legendary wise, that only leaves Meloetta and Genosect.. Now I think that Meloetta will probably appear in the final BW movie along with Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem. Then Genosect will get an anime plot involving the meteonite and Mewtwo.

Oshakpop
7th November 2011, 12:11 AM
I allways thought this would happen. As soon as they announced the legendaries for the last movie it was a given Keldeo would be next.

Also.. this is the month most or all trailers are released, meaning it's just a matter of weeks until we get the trailer, which will most likely reveal Keldeo if past previews are anything to go by.

Tisub Lord of Kummi
7th November 2011, 3:25 AM
I swear I'm going to laugh so hard if the 2nd BW movies is about other legendaries besides Keldeo and the the 'deers.

The Great Butler
7th November 2011, 4:14 AM

Considering Kyurem is probably pretty likely for the 2012 movie, you might be seeing that a lot sooner than you think.

Yeul
7th November 2011, 8:11 PM
Considering Kyurem is probably pretty likely for the 2012 movie, you might be seeing that a lot sooner than you think.

But, they couldn't show his original forme without.......did Giratina and the Sky Warrior air before Platinum's JP release or afterwards?

TheSirPeras
7th November 2011, 8:14 PM
cant wait for a movie bout kyurem! i wonder what other pokemon will have something to do with him
for this topic, if it's about those legendaries, i really like them and wonder the authors will write for them... it has to be good

rocky505
7th November 2011, 11:41 PM
But, they couldn't show his original forme without.......did Giratina and the Sky Warrior air before Platinum's JP release or afterwards? About 2 months before it came out.

Torpoleon2
8th November 2011, 1:29 AM
Here's my predictions on what movie 15 will be.

Kyuremu and The Warrior of Justice: Kerudio
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/646.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/647.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/638.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/639.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/640.png

The film focuses around Kyuremu and the Musketeer quad. Kyuremu who has been frozen in a ice berg for more than a millennium wakes up after feeling the power of Zekrom and Reshiram from the previous movie. Confused by its new surroundings and suffering from amnesia Kyuremu spots the colt Pokemon Kerudio and begins to attack it out of instinct due to thinking it is trying to attack it. However Cobalon, Birijion, Terakion soon arrive to Kerudio's rescue and battle and "defeat" the confused and weakened Kyuremu. However Kyuremr launches a Glaciate at the Muskateers and blast them away separating them and freezing Kerudio. Kyuremu then out of exhaustion falls asleep again and Kerudio is left frozen in the ice berg. The movie focuses on Satoshi,Dento, and Iris finding and befriending Kerudio who they must reunite with the rest of the Muskateers. Kyuremu stumbles into the city or the area where Kerudio is and bumps into the Muskateers again. So basically Ash&Co and Kerudio must calm down Kyuremu and the Muskateers who eventually falls into the hands of the antagonist. Leaving Satoshi and Co to fight against them.(Both Kyuremu and Kerudio would debut new forms in the movie, Zekrom would also make a cameo in the movie.)

Lorde
8th November 2011, 3:56 AM
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/646.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/647.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/638.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/639.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/640.png

I'll probably be stoned for this, but I don't think Kyurem will appear in this film. I think they'll save Kyurem for Movie 16, which will probably feature Meloetta. I know that some people want the Kami Trio to appear with Meloetta, but I hope that they don't since they already have a role in the anime. So yeah, these are the Pokemon that I think will be featured in Movie 15:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/647.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/638.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/639.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/640.png

And for the sake of insanity, I'll list the characters that I wish were featured:

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/501.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/570.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/gym/misty.png

XxEpicsxX
8th November 2011, 4:18 AM
I don't think Kyurem will be in either. Assuming the next movie is about the Musketeers, there's no need to cram in a 5th legendary and try to fit it into the story.

Torpoleon2
8th November 2011, 4:19 AM
It would make sense for Kyuremu to appear though, the 3rd member of the main legendary trio almost always appears in the 2nd movie. And if we get a new game with Kyuremu as the mascot revealed in Spring it would make even more sense for Kyurem to appear.

Lorde
8th November 2011, 5:13 AM
It would make sense for Kyuremu to appear though, the 3rd member of the main legendary trio almost always appears in the 2nd movie. And if we get a new game with Kyuremu as the mascot revealed in Spring it would make even more sense for Kyurem to appear.

I just think that Movie 15 would feel too crowded if it featured 5 Legendary Pokemon. Kyurem, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion would just be fighting for screentime during the movie, which would be a total mess. That's why I think only the 4 Musketeer Pokemon should star in Movie 15; they're all connected to each other in some form anyway, so that'll make things a whole lot smoother.

Torpoleon2
8th November 2011, 11:18 AM
I don't think Kyurem will be in either. Assuming the next movie is about the Musketeers, there's no need to cram in a 5th legendary and try to fit it into the story.

That would be awfully boring, I don't know what the Musketeers would even do if they were the only legendary's that show up in the movie since they probably wouldn't fight against each other. And if they did it would probably be just like movie 2

ShinyCharyZard
8th November 2011, 2:46 PM
Celebi, Raikou, Entei and Suicune, as well as Zorua and Zoroark all did well enough in the 13th movie.. So I don't see what would be so hard about giving five legendaries decent screentime in this one.

Lorde
8th November 2011, 6:29 PM
Celebi, Raikou, Entei and Suicune, as well as Zorua and Zoroark all did well enough in the 13th movie.. So I don't see what would be so hard about giving five legendaries decent screentime in this one.

Except Zorua and Zoroark weren't Legendary Pokemon, and the Legendary Beasts weren't really related to Celebi, meaning that they weren't too integral to the plot and didn't receive as much screentime as a result. In the case of Movie 15, we would have four Pokemon that are related to each other in some form, so it would make sense for them to get a lot more screentime and character development than is usually permitted.

Haunter ゴースト
8th November 2011, 6:43 PM
It's not that I don't see Kyurem in this movie, but if it wasn't in this I think the movie would be quite boring having only the musketeers.

I personally think Kyurem would have a terrible story input if it were in this, it deserves a movie based on itself with another legendary which unfortunately would have to be Meloetta (them two are not compatible imo).

But saying all that I wouldn't be surprised if Kyurem was in this movie, I can see them putting Kyruem in the movie for the sake of it.

Honeyichigo
8th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Actually, I think I can see Kyurem and Genesect in the same movie, somehow or other. Better than Kyurem and Meloetta, anyway.

Locormus
9th November 2011, 1:49 AM
Actually, I think I can see Kyurem and Genesect in the same movie, somehow or other. Better than Kyurem and Meloetta, anyway.

That's normative.. Kyurem and Meloetta could function because Meloetta could play the calming, soothing pokemon to Kyurem's raging nature..

Genesect has everything to do with the combination of nature and technology, something Kyurem has nothing to do with. If anything, Genesect features the best with the Kami's who represent nature, while Genesect represents technology.

Torpoleon2
9th November 2011, 1:55 AM
I don't think Genesect will appear until the very last B/W movie with a generation VI Pokemon and Jirachi. I still think that Kyurem has a very good chance of appearing though didn't it have some merchandise floating around like a month ago?

Locormus
9th November 2011, 12:09 PM
I just think that Movie 15 would feel too crowded if it featured 5 Legendary Pokemon. Kyurem, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion would just be fighting for screentime during the movie, which would be a total mess. That's why I think only the 4 Musketeer Pokemon should star in Movie 15; they're all connected to each other in some form anyway, so that'll make things a whole lot smoother.

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/11/pokemon-figure-pokemon-bw-swing-bandai.html

1. Terrakion
2. Cobalion
3. Virizion
4. Kyurem
5. ?
6. ?

Don't in what other way I should put it, but one of the ? is obviously Keldeo, so there's no denying it, at least if you don't want to deny that this is movie merch.

I don't think Genesect will appear until the very last B/W movie with a generation VI Pokemon and Jirachi. I still think that Kyurem has a very good chance of appearing though didn't it have some merchandise floating around like a month ago?

Mčh, Jirachi isn't doing anything for me.. Hate that I never could get one, same with Deoxys/Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus...

Alexander18
9th November 2011, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=Locormus;13718955]http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/11/pokemon-figure-pokemon-bw-swing-bandai.html

1. Terrakion
2. Cobalion
3. Virizion
4. Kyurem
5. ?
6. ?

I wonder what the other question mark pokemon is? Prehaps a alternate form of Kyurem? (hopefully)

Locormus
10th November 2011, 2:43 AM
I think it's possible with it being the most likely pokemon to appear on the cover of the third installment. However, as is, it's kinda too unappealing to be on the front cover (eventhough I can tell that you like it..)...

They can always troll us with another NE-Pichu..

Pokemon Power
10th November 2011, 4:36 PM
Bet you guys anything that Keldeo's gonna be in the next movie. Everybody thought he was gonna show up last movie but that didn't happen. So that does mean Keldeo is coming.

lolipiece
10th November 2011, 4:38 PM
Bet you guys anything that Keldeo's gonna be in the next movie. Everybody thought he was gonna show up last movie but that didn't happen. So that does mean Keldeo is coming.

Um, duh?

Of course it's going to appear. We still have three Event-only Pokemon left to debut.

Alexander18
10th November 2011, 11:41 PM
Here's my predictions on what movie 15 will be.

The film focuses around Kyuremu and the Musketeer quad. Kyuremu who has been frozen in a ice berg for more than a millennium wakes up after feeling the power of Zekrom and Reshiram from the previous movie. Confused by its new surroundings and suffering from amnesia Kyuremu spots the colt Pokemon Kerudio and begins to attack it out of instinct due to thinking it is trying to attack it. However Cobalon, Birijion, Terakion soon arrive to Kerudio's rescue and battle and "defeat" the confused and weakened Kyuremu. However Kyuremr launches a Glaciate at the Muskateers and blast them away separating them and freezing Kerudio. Kyuremu then out of exhaustion falls asleep again and Kerudio is left frozen in the ice berg. The movie focuses on Satoshi,Dento, and Iris finding and befriending Kerudio who they must reunite with the rest of the Muskateers. Kyuremu stumbles into the city or the area where Kerudio is and bumps into the Muskateers again. So basically Ash&Co and Kerudio must calm down Kyuremu and the Muskateers who eventually falls into the hands of the antagonist. Leaving Satoshi and Co to fight against them.(Both Kyuremu and Kerudio would debut new forms in the movie, Zekrom would also make a cameo in the movie.)

I actually like this idea, Go Fighting legendaries and Kyurem! I would watch this if it is a real movie that is comming soon.

Haunter ゴースト
11th November 2011, 12:00 AM
If Kyurem appears I hope they link it's story much like the DP trilogy with Reshiram and Zekroms appearance in MOV 14 awakening it or something etc.

Locormus
11th November 2011, 1:42 AM
If Kyurem appears I hope they link it's story much like the DP trilogy with Reshiram and Zekroms appearance in MOV 14 awakening it or something etc.

While that would be nice, wouldn't it be too repetitive if they went that route? They should avoide a new trilogy..

Haunter ゴースト
11th November 2011, 11:29 PM
Actually after some thinking, this movie could solely be based on the four Musketeers.

Movie 4 was simply Celebi (event) and Suicune (trio member), I can see this being based on Keldeo (event) and Cobalion (trio member), yet the other Musketeers will appear but with a smaller role.

Us fans have just gotten too used to having a big variety of legendaries in each movie these days...

Locormus
12th November 2011, 1:17 AM
Actually after some thinking, this movie could solely be based on the four Musketeers.

Movie 4 was simply Celebi (event) and Suicune (trio member), I can see this being based on Keldeo (event) and Cobalion (trio member), yet the other Musketeers will appear but with a smaller role.

Us fans have just gotten too used to having a big variety of legendaries in each movie these days...

That's because the Celebi movie was actually planned to be in the animé, with Suicune set up as special from the start (Don't Touch That 'Dile) and with the future game of Crystal in mind.

They just converted the plot to be 'movie-worthy'.. Originally they were going to shoot for a Ho-Oh/Beasts movie if I remember correctly...

Haunter ゴースト
12th November 2011, 12:13 PM
That's because the Celebi movie was actually planned to be in the animé, with Suicune set up as special from the start (Don't Touch That 'Dile) and with the future game of Crystal in mind.

They just converted the plot to be 'movie-worthy'.. Originally they were going to shoot for a Ho-Oh/Beasts movie if I remember correctly...

Yeah that is true (and man I wish they did that back then) but still, it is a movie so there's no reason why the same kind of legendaries wouldn't star again, it seems that way at the moment.

SnivyBoy
15th November 2011, 11:11 PM
I dont think Kyurem will be appearing in anything soon but you never know tbh :/

Also I think the reason that people are paying more attention to Kyurem recently is because Black and White have been out all most a year now so everyone is expecting a joint game pretty soon and to be fair they should they have done it with all the other games there no reason they wont with Black and White :)

Oshakpop
15th November 2011, 11:37 PM
Hopefully we get a trailer soon. They are usually out at the end of November, so a few more weeks and we should have a good gist of who's going to appear (even though the trailer will probably show like one or two pokémon)

Kameinu
15th November 2011, 11:50 PM
Um..there are people who actually questioned the next movie being the Muskadeers? o_O

I think the only thing that should looked at in terms of wether it'll appear in the next movie or one after is Kyurem.

All third version mascots have appeared in the second movie of their generation. Plus all the press Kyurem's been getting lately.

Personally I'd rather see Kyurem star alongside Meloetta, but that possibility it won't is there. Specially since I don't see any potential for an original, not done to death in the Pokemon anime story when it comes to the Muskadeers movie.

rocky505
16th November 2011, 12:00 AM
All third version mascots have appeared in the second movie of their generation. Plus all the press Kyurem's been getting lately.

Blastoise was not the main pokemon of Movie 2000.

Kameinu
16th November 2011, 12:10 AM

Suicune, Rayquaza and Giratina. A pattern kept for almost a decade.

Yeul
16th November 2011, 12:11 AM

Third version = Director's Cut, and Yellow was the Director's Cut of Gen I. Pikachu may not have been the focus Pokemon but in terms of Pokemon roles it's the protagonist of the film alongside Ash.......What am I getting at, again?

Oh, that Kyurem'll be the main Pokemon of the Musketeer film? Fock that.

Locormus
16th November 2011, 12:44 AM
I dont think Kyurem will be appearing in anything soon but you never know tbh :/

Also I think the reason that people are paying more attention to Kyurem recently is because Black and White have been out all most a year now so everyone is expecting a joint game pretty soon and to be fair they should they have done it with all the other games there no reason they wont with Black and White :)

They've been out for a lot longer then a year in Japan. A generation lasts about four, and we for the past two generations, got games at the beginning, halfway in and at three quarters in. We're nearing the two year mark.

If the second Best Wishes movie comes in August, then I'm 95% sure that there will be a new game in September to go along with it.

You are right. But contextually, you're wrong. He said 'appeared'.. And Blastoise did appear in Revelation Lugia, so anyway you want to turn it... You're wrong.

Third version = Director's Cut, and Yellow was the Director's Cut of Gen I. Pikachu may not have been the focus Pokemon but in terms of Pokemon roles it's the protagonist of the film alongside Ash.......What am I getting at, again?

Lol, Yellow wasn't the 'director's cut' of Gen I.. Yellow was the quick attempt to fish in some more money since the animé did well beyond expectations. They patched it over Blue so that they could make more money before the animé would stop airing, since the animé was supposed to be an intended 1,5 year deal anyway. If they didn't do Yellow, then the franchise would just stop at Blue, which was just a 'glitchfree'er version' of the original two and didn't cash in as much, whereas with the popularity of the animé, they knew that Yellow would and that they would go out with a bang. Simple as that.

Thankfully, they got 'the call' from above and they could continue on with producing Gold and Silver, where you could call Crystal the director's cut off.. Yellow, however much I love it, was just a means to make more money of the animé...

And Elice, mind the language, because was that really necessary? Rayquaza was the 3rd version mascot in Destiny Deoxys, but it had a small role. Kyurem could have a similar role, where Keldeo and the Muskadeers would be the main focus and Kyurem could just be the start of the problem, only to dissappear until the third movie.. :/

thunderblade12
16th November 2011, 12:47 AM

You're really grasping at straws here though. Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, and Lugia were the stars of Pokemon 2000. Ash and Pikachu are just as much the stars of this movie as they were in the Lucario or Arcues movies.

Why is this fanbase so dead set to jump all over every detail and be all "BWWWWWW PATTERNS!"

Personally this is how I think the movies will play out in BW:

Movie 14: Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram
Movie 15: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo
Movie 16: Meloetta, Kyurem and possibly a Hoenn legendary like Jirachi
Movie 17: Genesect and possibly a 6th generation pokemon

CyberCubed
16th November 2011, 12:47 AM
Is this a joke? The fact that there are still 3 unavailable legends proves this gen will have a few more movies to cover them all.

If it were being cut short we would see this promotion for all of them earlier.

Thriller
16th November 2011, 12:54 AM
Nah, Meloetta won't be getting a movie, methinks. Genesect could get an epic movie about it wiping out humanity, sure, but not Meloetta.

Locormus
16th November 2011, 1:03 AM

Blink, blink...

Is this a joke? The fact that there are still 3 unavailable legends proves this gen will have a few more movies to cover them all.

If it were being cut short we would see this promotion for all of them earlier.

You seem to say that there will only be three movies ('two more events for the last film'), however, that would be cutting short, as most other generations had four movies each. Best Wishes has had one, and still three pokemon to debut, so four movies would be reasonable.

But if you're saying that there will be three movies, as implied in your first post, then your second post makes no sense as that then must mean that we should see promotion for all of them earlier, which we are not seeing...

And Thriller, you're kidding right? Event pokemon always get there movies, that's the way it goes: Mew, Deoxys, Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Zorua/Zoroark, Celebi, Victini...

I didn't list Celebi right after Mew, eventhough it did get its movie in Johto. That was due to a shift in plans from incorporating it from the animé, into a movie and wasn't originally intended.. But it still got its movie in Sinnoh, with an extra event even..

Kameinu
16th November 2011, 1:15 AM

The Kanto era shouldn't be considered when it comes to how movies where handled. There where only two, and they where starting to find their footing.

I honestly cannot imagine a movie centering around Kyurem. Him having a role similar to Rayquaza or Suicune.

If he is to appear alongside the Muskadeers, it'll most likely be causing some trouble without meaning to harm anything..nothing more.

But I'd rather have him have that role alongside Meloetta, since it'd be only two Pokemon to focus on. Not five. And he could be developed more. Because it's most likely a given that Keldeo will have a starring role similar to Shaymin and Zorua.

Alexander18
16th November 2011, 11:16 PM

Kyurem is awesome, and it should be the main pokemon in the next movie.

SnivyBoy
17th November 2011, 8:46 AM
They've been out for a lot longer then a year in Japan. A generation lasts about four, and we for the past two generations, got games at the beginning, halfway in and at three quarters in. We're nearing the two year mark.

If the second Best Wishes movie comes in August, then I'm 95% sure that there will be a new game in September to go along with it.
:/

You know what I when it cam out in Japan didnt even cross my mind lol :D

So yer I agree with you mabye they are promoting Kyurem because its got a movie out sooner then we expected :)

Wormow
17th November 2011, 9:07 AM

The pattern's been that the previous region legendary appears in the last movie, this being the 17th. That's what I think anyway.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Genesect doesn't get a movie at all. Save it for the Plasma v Rocket conclusion (if any)

Yeul
17th November 2011, 7:02 PM
You're really grasping at straws here though. Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, and Lugia were the stars of Pokemon 2000. Ash and Pikachu are just as much the stars of this movie as they were in the Lucario or Arceus movies.

Why is this fanbase so dead set to jump all over every detail and be all "BWWWWWW PATTERNS!"

Personally this is how I think the movies will play out in BW:

Movie 14: Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram
Movie 15: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo
Movie 17: Genesect and possibly a 6th generation pokemon

>Implying that my post was serious

Patterns are key in every single fanbase on the face of the Earth, but Pokemon's is different in that most of the time we're trolled for even thinking about such things. I definitely think that there should be two or three more films for Unova with those Pokemon in each film, but unless they portray it as canon I can't honestly see Genesect being in a film. By then, they'd have to re-establish it's ties to Team Plasma, and I don't see why they wouldn't do that in the anime when they did it for Mewtwo.

....Was Team Rocket mentioned in regards to Mewtwo in Red/Blue/Yellow?

Ememew
18th November 2011, 3:28 AM
....Was Team Rocket mentioned in regards to Mewtwo in Red/Blue/Yellow?

Nope, Mewtwo is tied to Team Rocket in a number of outlets of the franchise, including the anime, but it was never linked to the Team in the games. Genesect is the first Pokemon to be explicitly linked to a regional Team by the games.

As for what that might imply for anime and/or movie appearances, it's anyone's guess at this point.

EDIT: My apologies for answering an off-topic question.

Anyway, as for whether the Musketeer Quartet will appear with other legendaries or be the sole focus, I'd be OK with Kyurem appearing as well as long as the Pokemon all received decent focus. Should Unova 3 be announced by movie time, I'd expect an alternative Kyurem forme to be present in the movie. Otherwise, Kyurem (and whatever additional formes it may get) would probably be bumped to the next movie down the line.

Locormus
18th November 2011, 3:37 AM
Nope, Mewtwo is tied to Team Rocket in a number of outlets of the franchise, including the anime, but it was never linked to the Team in the games. Genesect is the first Pokemon to be explicitly linked to a regional Team by the games.

As for what that might imply for anime and/or movie appearances, its anyone's guess at this point.

Which is not the point of this thread, so I'll just point it back to the Muskedeers.

I wonder what the story will be like. I'm sure I'll like it though as I like this set of legendaries very much. third to the legendary beasts and birds..

DaAuraWolf
18th November 2011, 3:51 AM
It seems now that all of the evidence does now point to the Legendary Museteers since of a few things. Like the fact the next unknown event Pokemon would be the fourth member of the group for example. The place that I won't doubt that they would choose the location as Paris , France just in cause they want to get the atmosphere of the settings of the actual "The Three Musketeers " story. Though it might be till the first or second week in December till the show the teaser trailer for it and in February to confirm that Kelado is going to be the main star with the title of the film getting chanced to add Kelado in it.

LexSuicune
18th November 2011, 7:51 AM
I honestly hope Keldeo is the star of the next film, I don't care about the rest of the legendaries being showcased in it, although it would seem fitting to me if it was Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.

CyberCubed
18th November 2011, 7:56 AM
I honestly hope Keldeo is the star of the next film, I don't care about the rest of the legendaries being showcased in it, although it would seem fitting to me if it was Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.

Why would it be those 3 when they're getting their own 2-parter in BW?

LexSuicune
18th November 2011, 7:56 AM
Because I want them to be in it.

Deal with it.

CyberCubed
18th November 2011, 7:57 AM
Because I want them to be in it.

Deal with it.

If they were going to give the 3 Genies a movie, they wouldn't make a huge 2-parter about them before a movie role.

Its the same reason Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit weren't in any of the DP movies.

LexSuicune
18th November 2011, 7:59 AM
LMFAO.

Google Virizion, Cobalion and Terrakion before coming at me with your nonsense, please.

CyberCubed
18th November 2011, 8:01 AM
Google Virizion, Cobalion and Terrakion before coming at me with your nonsense, please.

Looks like I mixed up the names, but I agree those 3 will probably be in it if Keledo is.

Alexander18
18th November 2011, 11:22 PM
If this movie comes out, I can see a Keldeo event available and prehaps a Kyurem event or the Muskedeer trio events.

DaAuraWolf
18th November 2011, 11:31 PM
The one other thing that they are more than likely to do is have some random shiny Pokemon event that would get distributed through events. I mean that the past three movies have had one and it wouldn't be doubtful that they would make it four in a row. Though I do hope that it would be some actually shiny Pokemon that would appear in the film unlike the Pikachu - Colored Pichu that was for the Arceus film back in 2009. Other than that , I would guess that they might have Kyurem for the Meloetta film if they decide to do the RS remakes before Gray comes out.

shac
19th November 2011, 1:05 AM
you know what would be really cool? If they just made a pokemon version of "The Three Musketeers" with these legendaries.

Yeul
19th November 2011, 3:44 PM
you know what would be really cool? If they just made a pokemon version of "The Three Musketeers" with these legendaries.

They're gonna hafta involve Ash with them somehow, and unless he takes the role of some supporting character I doubt they can seamlessly transition the plot of The Three Musketeers into Pokemon.

Telepathy? But they're Fighting types who don't like the human race, let alone their language!

sunyshore.com
20th November 2011, 11:59 AM
http://twitpic.com/7gtpvg

EDIT: it actually says pokemon will be at jump festa for the first time, not that a pokemon is appearing for the first time, but it does promise a big huge announcement... :D

Pepsi_Plunge
20th November 2011, 11:59 AM
Hi Keldeo :D, tks for the info sunny

Serebii
20th November 2011, 1:18 PM

EDIT: it actually says pokemon will be at jump festa for the first time, not that a pokemon is appearing for the first time, but it does promise a big huge announcement... :D
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Figure Set it is :P

Yeul
20th November 2011, 2:39 PM

N confirmed for the anime! *wishful thinking*

Janovy
20th November 2011, 4:17 PM
When is the Jump Festa?

Haunter ゴースト
20th November 2011, 4:19 PM
When is the Jump Festa?

December 17th/18th.

OnceUponATime
20th November 2011, 5:01 PM
For the movie, I would like to see Ash helping Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion help Keldeo at the Moore of Icirrus. (I think that's what they do in the games at least.) This could actually be an episode if not a movie.

Yeul
20th November 2011, 7:06 PM
For the movie, I would like to see Ash helping Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion help Keldeo at the Moor of Icirrus. (I think that's what they do in the games at least.) This could actually be an episode if not a movie.

Nah, they're more likely gonna cover the Dragonspiral Tower when they reach Icirrus, but that doesn't mean that a mention of the Muskedeers and Keldeo won't escape the writers.
Right now though, we're most likely gonna get a movie with them. As an event Pokemon, Keldeo's more likely to debut in a film, after all.

playerking
24th November 2011, 12:46 PM
Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet.

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/11/building-silhouette.html

If this does feature Keldeo, and maybe the musketeers as well, I sure hope it is located in a place like london

Pepsi_Plunge
24th November 2011, 12:51 PM
Well seems like the Great Butler might be right he said that two weeks ago or so, well it woudl have to be there or in France.

Dephender
24th November 2011, 1:08 PM
Movie 14 was set in France, so I doubt they'll go there again.

ShinyCharyZard
24th November 2011, 1:11 PM
I think they'll probably combine London and the Lake District/Scottish Highlands to make a city surrounded by the mountains..

Locormus
24th November 2011, 4:15 PM
I think they'll probably combine London and the Lake District/Scottish Highlands to make a city surrounded by the mountains..

I'd hope so! Have they ever picked England/Scotland before? I can't remember:

1 - Not sure, but doesn't look like England...
2 - Not England...
3 - Don't know, but it doesn't look like anything that would clearly point out England..
4 - General forestlike area =/= England if you ask me...
5 - Italy - Venice
6 - China
7 - Canada - Vancouver
8 - Germany, or at least the castle was based on one in Germany..
9 - Italy - Rome & Naples
10 - Spain - Barcelona
11 - Norway
12 - Greece
13 - Amsterdam
14 - Southern France - Mont St Michel
15 - ???

2012 is going to be England's year isn't it? Olympics and a Pokemon movie! After 15 long years of being excluded! xD Though so far, only Italy has been done twice...

ShinyCharyZard
24th November 2011, 7:06 PM
I think that with a three musketeer theme, it would be the perfect opportunity to finally use England in a Pokemon movie.. Plus with the Lake District option, it would make for some beautiful scenery.

I'd be a very happy fan indeed..

Alexander18
26th November 2011, 11:00 PM
Considering that Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini made an appearence the movies and the Kami Trio will appear in anime, that leaves Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Kyurem and the 3 event pokemon left. I say the Muskedeer Pokemon (including Keldeo) and Kyurem will be in the next movie with a Keldeo event and the new form of Kyurem to promote Grey.

The Great Butler
27th November 2011, 1:21 AM
I'd hope so! Have they ever picked England/Scotland before? I can't remember:

It wasn't until the Latios & Latias movie that the locations regularly became based on real locations.

But yeah, I expected this. The question now is what the second mystery figure is; one is obviously Keldeo, so is the other an alternate form of Kyurem or even Keldeo itself?

Torpoleon
27th November 2011, 3:47 AM
Seeing the Musketeers in Movie 15 would be very cool. If there is going to be a BW Third Version with Kyurem as the star, it would be cool to see it in the movie as well, considering Kyurem is in the merchandise with the Musketeers, though 5 Legendary Pokémon is a bit much. Just so long as the Musketeers are in the movie (specifically Keldeo so we can get it without cheating), I'll be happy.

Ltrainer
27th November 2011, 10:00 AM
This movie might be based in London after all.

Just found this post...

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/?p=6926

Is Junichi involved in the production of the movie anyways?

Haunter ゴースト
27th November 2011, 11:50 AM

Just found this post...

Very interesting, if it's based in London, or anywhere in the UK for that, I'll be buzzing.

Junichi was in London too, I wonder...

R_N
27th November 2011, 9:13 PM
Oh hey it's Kyurem

Seeing notLondon frozen over would be interesting.

sunyshore.com
29th November 2011, 11:30 PM
the pokemon in movie 15 can now be confirmed:

http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/11/pokemon-ds-touch-pen-movie-15th-2012.html

OnceUponATime
29th November 2011, 11:42 PM
So... We know that Axew, Pansage, Scraggy, Tepig, Snivy, and Oshawott aren't evolving before this movie, right?

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th November 2011, 11:46 PM
So, the Muskateer Quartet makes their debut in this movie. I highly doubt Gray will be released after the movie comes out, but I'm sure a Keldeo event will be made.

If the movie gets dubbed it will be dubbed most likely towards the end of 2012 in America and Australia. As for everywhere else? Possibly 2013.

ShinyCharyZard
30th November 2011, 12:11 AM
So... We know that Axew, Pansage, Scraggy, Tepig, Snivy, and Oshawott aren't evolving before this movie, right?

Please tell me you're not basing that on the poster that is quite clearly labelled 'fan-made poster'..?

dman_dustin
30th November 2011, 12:14 AM

Where did you get that information? Or are you genuinely asking?

JD
30th November 2011, 12:15 AM

Well that poster is fake... I'm pretty sure at least one of the starters are bound to evolve next Summer. Anyway I hope Kyurem also makes an appearance in the movie especially if Gray version comes out right after the movie. But if Kyurem doesn't appear I won't be that upset the Musketeer quartet is cool too. Oh wait never mind I didn't see the link sunyshore posted yay for Kyurem!

Where did you get that information? Or are you genuinely asking?

He's asking or maybe he thinks that poster is real.

Haunter ゴースト
30th November 2011, 12:18 AM
The ? Pokemon is Keldeo im calling it.

Can't wait for this movie, mainly for Kyurem, it's an awesome legendary, I hope they give it a new forme and a much bigger role than playing the destroy everything misunderstanding Pokemon, unfortunately that's all I see it as at the moment.

Oshakpop
30th November 2011, 12:22 AM
So it's confirmed. I am kind of suprised we don't have a teaser yet, since usually the movie preview at the end of the movie in japan has premiered online by now. Expecially seeming merchandice info has begun to leak or being released whichever.

Wait.. according to this image:

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Pokemon-Movie-15-setting-rumor.jpg

There is two '?'.. meaning special Pokémon will be included in the release. It's more or less guaranteed one will be Keldeo.. but what is the other one? Shiny Version of a Pokémon? Another Legendary? Special Pokémon?

JD
30th November 2011, 12:44 AM
So it's confirmed. I am kind of suprised we don't have a teaser yet, since usually the movie preview at the end of the movie in japan has premiered online by now. Expecially seeming merchandice info has begun to leak or being released whichever.

Wait.. according to this image:

http://pokemonblackandwhite.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Pokemon-Movie-15-setting-rumor.jpg

There is two '?'.. meaning special Pokémon will be included in the release. It's more or less guaranteed one will be Keldeo.. but what is the other one? Shiny Version of a Pokémon? Another Legendary? Special Pokémon?

It's probably an alternate form... I remember before the Giratina movie came out IIRC there was three ? one of the Origin Form Giratina, the other one was Shaymin, and the last one was Sky Form Shaymin. So I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two ? are an alternate form of Kyurem or Keldeo.

R_N
30th November 2011, 1:45 AM
It being a Kyurem altform would make sense, Movie 15 should be coming out in the heat of Game 3 hype

e9310103838
30th November 2011, 3:12 AM
According to this pic,

We left one ? Pokemon...... ;269;

e9310103838
30th November 2011, 3:17 AM
Mentions London, it will host the Olympic Games next year......

Oh...... ;155;

Wormow
30th November 2011, 8:28 AM
It's probably an alternate form... I remember before the Giratina movie came out IIRC there was three ? one of the Origin Form Giratina, the other one was Shaymin, and the last one was Sky Form Shaymin. So I wouldn't be surprised if one of the two ? are an alternate form of Kyurem or Keldeo.

But what I don't understand is on why Meloetta's forms were included in B/W and Kyurem/Keldeo's weren't

Darth Sabreus
30th November 2011, 8:39 AM
Bit off topic bit I love the picture of Cobalion on the Musketeer Trio flier.

playerking
30th November 2011, 8:44 AM

Just found this post...

Already been posted my friend.

So, the Muskateer Quartet makes their debut in this movie. I highly doubt Gray will be released after the movie comes out, but I'm sure a Keldeo event will be made.

If the movie gets dubbed it will be dubbed most likely towards the end of 2012 in America and Australia. As for everywhere else? Possibly 2013.

Would people stop calling it grey, for fock sake.

It being a Kyurem altform would make sense, Movie 15 should be coming out in the heat of Game 3 hype

It being a Keldeo makes sense.

Just because Giratina got an alternate form, doesn't mean Kyrurem will.

Since Keldeo should be appearing in a movie soon, considering that it should, otherwise the other Pokemon like Meloetta and Genesect will have their movies pushed back more.

So the Pokemon appearing here will probably be Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Kyurem and Keldeo.

Ememew
30th November 2011, 8:45 AM
But what I don't understand is on why Meloetta's forms were included in B/W and Kyurem/Keldeo's weren't

If the Kyurem alternate Forme theory is correct, it is likely because the other form is related to the plot of the 3rd Unova title and the game makers did not want to give away the "twist" of the capstone game in the data of the original pair. As Meloetta is unlikely to have a starring role in the 3rd Unova title, its forms appearing early were not a problem.

As for Keldeo, the fact that the other event legend already has a forme change revealed makes me suspect that Keldeo doesn't have a second forme. Unless it somehow becomes important for Unova 3 (a third-game version exclusive legendary?) I doubt it will get a forme change as the other event legends' formes are already revealed (even Genesect has formes to some extent).

The reason I apply this logic to B/W/3rd game even though Platinum introduced the likes of Skymin is because, well, forme changing was not present in the event legends of the 4th Gen until the 3rd game (barring Deoxys, but its 3rd Gen). As formes have already been revealed (though not officially) in Gen 5, I am guessing the only new ones for the 3rd version will have some plot relevance they did not want to give away.

That is, of course, assuming that an alternate Kyurem forme (or an alternate of any other Pokemon) is appearing in the movie at all.

JD
30th November 2011, 9:26 AM

Skymin and Origin Giratina weren't in Platinum and Speed Form Deoxys wasn't in R/S or FrLg the same goes for the Rotom forms in D/P. To be honest I think Kyurem is a lot more likely to get an alternate form, not because it Giratina got one it would go with it's backstory and make it seem more complete.

R_N
30th November 2011, 9:29 AM
It being a Keldeo makes sense.

Just because Giratina got an alternate form, doesn't mean Kyrurem will.

Since Keldeo should be appearing in a movie soon, considering that it should, otherwise the other Pokemon like Meloetta and Genesect will have their movies pushed back more.

So the Pokemon appearing here will probably be Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Kyurem and Keldeo.
Right
except there's also another ? mark
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l2gOzHr1wZo/Ts3xdXM0ofI/AAAAAAAACfQ/CB2LqWVmel0/s320/Pokemon+BW+Swing+Bandai+Bld+Shape.JPG
You'd have to be a moron to not think Keldeo is in at this point, but at least there's a little lee-way for the other ? mark merch.

And Kyurem getting a new form would make sense for backstory reasons (Also statistical!) so it's not just because of Giratina.

Ememew
30th November 2011, 9:32 AM
Right
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l2gOzHr1wZo/Ts3xdXM0ofI/AAAAAAAACfQ/CB2LqWVmel0/s320/Pokemon+BW+Swing+Bandai+Bld+Shape.JPG
You'd have to be a moron to not think Keldeo isn't in at this point, but at least there's a little lee-way for the other ? mark merch.

And Kyurem getting a new form would make sense for backstory reasons (Also statistical!) so it's not just because of Giratina.

Somehow I don't think the double negative was intentional.

Anyway, some are just saying stuff about one question mark because another pic surfaced that showed the three Muskedeers, Kyurem, Pikachu, and a single question mark that was a Pokemon to be revealed in the movie (for DS stylus pens or something like that), so they're speculating that it's only going to be Keldeo at this point. I think it was on the previous page.

EDIT: Found it (http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/11/pokemon-ds-touch-pen-movie-15th-2012.html).

Yeah I was wondering about that but just let it slide. Probably shouldn't attempt canceling negatives late at night
No worries. I probably shouldn't be finishing a paper at this time. Yay late nights and procrastination!

R_N
30th November 2011, 9:33 AM

Yeah I was wondering about that but just let it slide. Probably shouldn't attempt canceling negatives late at night

playerking
30th November 2011, 9:38 AM
Right
You'd have to be a moron to not think Keldeo is in at this point, but at least there's a little lee-way for the other ? mark merch.

Well from that one, possibly.

It having a backstory, especially one like that, doesn't mean a 2nd form should be expected at all.

I think Keldeo will be here, but it's not like it's confirmed, no need to be rude.

Obviously not, but it's still funny.

MastersOfMonsters
30th November 2011, 11:37 AM
So, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Kyurem and Keldio? That's a lot of Legendaries in One movie. Should be interesting. ^^ Especially IF Kyurem has a second form. Can't wait~

Oshakpop
30th November 2011, 12:09 PM
This is when the movies were officially revealed for the past 8 movies:

M07 - 5th December 2003
M08 - 2nd December 2004
M09 - 8th December 2005
M10 - 14th December 2006
M11 - 6th December 2007
M12 - 4th December 2008
M13 - 10th December 2009
M14 - 29th November 2010

So going by this.. if it follows trend we could be getting an official announcement/trailer somewhere between now and 14th of December. Of course there are chances of it being out of trend but every little helps!

OnceUponATime
30th November 2011, 1:20 PM
Please tell me you're not basing that on the poster that is quite clearly labelled 'fan-made poster'..?

I was genuinely asking because I wasn't paying attention to what the poster said. I was paying attention to the poster itself and the Poke's on it. But, not I know I was wrong, lol.

SuperiorMX13
30th November 2011, 2:37 PM
I really hope this movie does introduce an alternate form for Kyurem because it is ugly in my opinion

streetlightdsb
30th November 2011, 3:23 PM
Would people stop calling it grey, for fock sake.

It's just a placeholder name, like when we were speculating 2nd gen remakes, it was easier to refer to them as "DawnGold and DuskSilver" (the most common fan name) than 'the Gold and Silver remakes'

Right

IIRC you're knowledgable about these things; isn't there a piece of unlocked data in the games relating to Kyrurem that suggests an alternate forme in a newer game, in the same way that there was one for Giratina and Shaymin back in DP? If so I'd be almost positive about an alternate forme for Kyurem debuting in this movie.

JennaJayfeather
30th November 2011, 3:28 PM
Or maybe Keldeo has a new forme...a BIG Unicorn.

Kyurem and Keldeo are driving me insane. They both start with "k" Dx

Well here goes my "Kyurem stars with Meloetta theory" ~.~

Ok...let's see, here's my theory for this movie.

There was a person who started a forest fire, Pokemon get hurt etc. and Keldeo gets seperated from Cobalion/Virizion/Terrakion. The 3 Muskedeers are mad about this and run off somewhere having a grudge against humanity. The human, knowing that he did something wrong (or blamed himself for not helping/or started it whatever) feels guilty and he hears about the "Absolute Zero" Pokemon: Kyurem. His plan is to turn that area into a wonderland of snow to cover up the terrible things that had happened in the forest fire this theory is terrible, but it sounded cool in my head a minute ago xD and the preview thingy ends with him trying to summon Kyurem.

Then Ash and co. are probably attacked by Virizion/Cobalion/Terrakion.

paipr_christian
30th November 2011, 3:33 PM
im not a huge fan of this thing thats been happening over these past two gens. overloading the pokemon movies with legendaires, only to find out that there is that one 'new' pokemon in the movie. i mean these are supposed to be rare creatures, yet they keep showing up in the same place together? i mean it makes sense for keldeo and the trio to be around eachother, but why kyurem there?

it goes to that annoying fact that the pokemon show, and movies are more about advertising for the games, which part of me doesnt mind, but the fact that an actual decent storyline becomes a moot point for the sake of advertising (im looking at you ash ketchum and pikachu, both of you must be holding an everstone and thats why yall wont evolve!!) it just frustrates me. i know there is a great story to be had involving pokemon we just never see it cause that would slow down the bog down the advertising process.

on to the topic of keldeo, i think id be more interested in this movie, if we somehow get to see its origin. the real question is if its actually keldeo, or some sort of alternate form for it ala shaymin's sky form.

Serebii
30th November 2011, 3:36 PM
To be fair, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion are part of a group with a shared backstory in games. Plus, if Keldeo was to have an alternate form, it'd have it in the games like Meloetta does

paipr_christian
30th November 2011, 3:43 PM
To be fair, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion are part of a group with a shared backstory in games. Plus, if Keldeo was to have an alternate form, it'd have it in the games like Meloetta does

yeah i agree i do feel that they were a bit more pro-active this gen with the event-legendary-(or is keldeo a mythical)-pokemon's-alternate-form. that all being said, there really is nothing stopping them from deciding keldeo should have a mighty pegasus alternate form or something. for them it really is just a question of what will boost sales.

Dephender
30th November 2011, 3:47 PM
The movies have been larger-scale storylines centered around legendaries since the beginning, been a vehicle for a tie-in event since AG, and a vehicle for two tie-in events since DP. Are you still not used to this?

(or is keldeo a mythical)

The "mythical Pokemon" distinction only exists in Japan, but yes, all event-only Pokemon fall under that label.

Lorde
30th November 2011, 7:46 PM
Oh truck. So Kyurem's going to be in this movie after all, eh? I was hoping that the movie would only focus on Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Keldeo, but it seems that they've decided to give Kyurem a role as well. Well at least things can't get any worse.

MastersOfMonsters
30th November 2011, 7:50 PM
^ Confirmed: The Movie's REAL hero will be STUNFISK! <---it got worse!

Jk~

I just hope The Muskedeer Trio gets decent roles at least (not like the Beast Trio in the Zoroark Movie..)

Haunter ゴースト
30th November 2011, 7:55 PM
Virizion, Cobalion and Terrakion will probably be like the Regi's of Movie 8 or the Beasts of Movie 13 where they just appear for a minor role, whilst the other legendaries star, which in the case would be Kyurem and most likely Keldeo.

Dancing Togekiss
30th November 2011, 8:42 PM
i want to see keldeo beat up kyurem and save the other musketeer trio! it would be so awesome :D

Pepsi_Plunge
30th November 2011, 8:47 PM
Oh truck. So Kyurem's going to be in this movie after all, eh? I was hoping that the movie would only focus on Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Keldeo, but it seems that they've decided to give Kyurem a role as well. Well at least things can't get any worse.

I think Kyurem will probably be the villan/out of controll pokemon.

The 4 Musketeers will beat him somehow and make him regain control with the help of the kids, plus Kyurem probably has a new form like Giratina in the new games(yes this is baseless speculation I know) so it kinda makes sense, plus it promotes Gray, the game should come out sometime next year even if it isn't the game that is said to come out in spring.

The Eleventh
30th November 2011, 9:30 PM
Aww, I was hoping that M15 would only focus on the Muskedeers. It's hard to see how Kyurem will fit in without giving minor roles to Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo. Kyurem surely won't be sidelined here, so I wonder if Zekrom and Reshiram will appear alongside it. It'd be weird not to have the trio together.

Yeul
30th November 2011, 9:43 PM
Aww, I was hoping that M15 would only focus on the Muskedeers. It's hard to see how Kyurem will fit in without giving minor roles to Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo. Kyurem surely won't be sidelined here, so I wonder if Zekrom and Reshiram will appear alongside it. It'd be weird not to have the trio together.

Wouldn't that be, like, 7 featured Pokemon, when it was stated that it's gonna be five? Perhaps they can be mentioned in legend or cameo like Dialga in Giratina & the Sky Warrior, but that's it. Also, if there's, like, four films per series, wouldn't you like a film that focuses on all three of the Tao trio fighting eachother, with maybe Meloetta being the key Pokemon in all of that?
So, maybe it'll go like this:

M14 - Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom
M15 - Muskedeer Quartet, Kyurem
M16 - Tao Trio, Meloetta, N
M17 - Genosect, Mewtwo

This better be what you guys'd like to see, because I see no problem with it.

KibaLG8
30th November 2011, 9:46 PM
Wouldn't that be, like, 7 featured Pokemon, when it was stated that it's gonna be five? Perhaps they can be mentioned in legend or cameo like Dialga in Giratina & the Sky Warrior, but that's it. Also, if there's, like, four films per series, wouldn't you like a film that focuses on all three of the Tao trio fighting eachother, with maybe Meloetta being the key Pokemon in all of that?
So, maybe it'll go like this:

M14 - Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom
M15 - Muskedeer Quartet, Kyurem
M16 - Tao Trio, Meloetta, N
M17 - Genosect, Mewtwo

This better be what you guys'd like to see, because I see no problem with it.

M17 would have Jirachi, & a Gen VI Pokemon just so you know.:p

streetlightdsb
30th November 2011, 10:10 PM
Wish people would stop calling them the Muskedeers

I think Kyurem will probably be the villan/out of controll pokemon.

Hey Pepsi, long time no speak!

Plot in my mind:
Main 3 Musketeers hate humans, start ravaging city due to their backstory. Keldeo meanwhile, being the youngest and least hostile to humans, befriends Ash/Iris/Cilan. Suddenly, Kyurem comes along! It's angry about something probably it's bad typing and chicken-like appearance Kyrurem attacks the Musketeers in the process, and they get all mad. On seeing Ash/Iris/Cilan attempts to calm down Kyurem, and how close Keldeo is to Ash/Iris/Cilan, the Musketeers learn to trust humans and decide to save the day and stop Kyurem. Happy ending!

Torpoleon
30th November 2011, 10:12 PM
Maybe Kyurem being in the movie is a hint at it being the version mascot for the third version to BW.

As for the movie, I'm hoping it's about Ash & Co. helping out Cobalion, Terrakion & Virizion find Keldeo as they travel through a part of the world completely covered in ice, thanks to Kyurem.

Shneak
30th November 2011, 10:14 PM
Maybe Kyurem being in the movie is a hint at it being the version mascot for the third version to BW.

That's given.

Yeul
30th November 2011, 10:42 PM

Man, how do you know that it'll be Jirachi and not some other Gen III legendary?

OnceUponATime
30th November 2011, 10:53 PM

I'd like that, actually. I could see it working because Gen III had a Mew movie, Gen IV had a Celebi movie, and now Gen V can have a Jirachi movie! :D I hope it's better than "Jirachi: Wish Maker" or whatever it's called, I found that movie boring. I liked the Pokemon Ranger and Manaphy movie better

kal2400
30th November 2011, 10:55 PM
I can't wait for it especially if Keldeo is in it and get's released finally.

Lorde
30th November 2011, 10:55 PM
Aww, I was hoping that M15 would only focus on the Muskedeers.

I know what you mean. Kyurem is a very popular Pokemon so it's likely that he'll be given a large role in this movie. As a result, Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion will have their screentime reduced, which is annoying since they're my favorite legendary trio. I'm almost positive that Kyurem will play the role of villain, at least at the start of the movie. These things are very predictable.

Where does the term "Muskedeers" come from anyway?

That's given.

I wanna see the receipts. :)

Alexander18
30th November 2011, 10:58 PM
Why would Jirachi be in a Gen 5 movie, it had its movie long ago, anyway I can't wait to hear more about the Movie 15 with Muskedeer Trio and Kyurem and most likely Keldeo. I hope Kyurem gets a cool new form and learn the two moves Freeze Burn and Cold Flare. That way, we know that a third version game is on the way (Grey/Gray).

streetlightdsb
30th November 2011, 11:08 PM
Where does the term "Muskedeers" come from anyway?

4 legs=deer apparently. Though Virizion is partially based off of one.

Why would Jirachi be in a Gen 5 movie, it had its movie long ago, anyway I can't wait to hear more about the Movie 15 with Muskedeer Trio and Kyurem and most likely Keldeo. I hope Kyurem gets a cool new form and learn the two moves Freeze Burn and Cold Flare. That way, we know that a third version game is on the way (Grey/Gray).
Same reason Mew was in a Gen 3 movie and Celebi was in a Gen 4 movie I suppose

dman_dustin
1st December 2011, 12:10 AM
He's asking or maybe he thinks that poster is real.

I'd be rather pissed if none of those Pokemon evolved by the next movie. I don't care if Ash is packing an Unfezant, Gigalith, Seismitoad, and a Leavanny, by the movie, at least one of the starters has to have evolved by then.

BUT at the same time I don't really see them saying "DUDES, DEWOTT, PIGNITE, AND SERVINE, are TOTALLY in the mOvIe, that means Ash's starters EVOLVED, FREAKING SWEET!!!!" at least not until we get closer to their evolutions at least. Although I do expect at least one surprise evolution through merchandise, that we won't get until perhaps June or something

I prefer to call them the Quadruped legendaries.

JD
1st December 2011, 2:02 AM
To be honest... I really don't think the Musketeers are going to have a big role in this movie. In most movies the legendary trio is usually inferior with the exception of the 2nd movie the legendary beast really didn't do anything in the Zoroark movie and the Regi's didn't really do anything in the Lucario movie. Of course that could change in this movie since the Musketeers are important to Keldeo's backstory however I think that the movie is going to focus on Kyurem and Keldeo.

Pepsi_Plunge
1st December 2011, 2:16 AM

Hey Pepsi, long time no speak!

Plot in my mind:
Main 3 Musketeers hate humans, start ravaging city due to their backstory. Keldeo meanwhile, being the youngest and least hostile to humans, befriends Ash/Iris/Cilan. Suddenly, Kyurem comes along! It's angry about something probably it's bad typing and chicken-like appearance Kyrurem attacks the Musketeers in the process, and they get all mad. On seeing Ash/Iris/Cilan attempts to calm down Kyurem, and how close Keldeo is to Ash/Iris/Cilan, the Musketeers learn to trust humans and decide to save the day and stop Kyurem. Happy ending!

\0 hey

Yeah I am thinking about something around those lines with Keldeo making them see the the truth yeah.

I'm thinking if Kyurem will just be ravaging or actually have a villan controling him or provoking him, I think it probably will since there is always a villan if I remember well lol, I'm excited to see his possible new form, like I said many moons ago, to me Kyurem isn't cool, cute or anything else, its just a weird ****ing dragon and I hope his new form(if he has one) makes it look cool.

On the deer thing I think it makes no sense also lol one looks like a dog/bull hybrid, one like a tal ram and one like a deer yeah.

Pokemon Power
1st December 2011, 4:16 AM
I'm sure the Mussketeer trio is gonna play a big part. Maybe Kyurem will lure them into it's clutches.

R_N
1st December 2011, 7:07 AM
I'm sure the Mussketeer trio is gonna play a big part. Maybe Kyurem will lure them into it's clutches.

Or they'll act as guardians, protecting the town from Kyurem

trios in these movies always seem to guardians, really...

Ltrainer
1st December 2011, 7:29 AM

Although I don't think Keldeo will have an alternate form, your logic is flawed.

Shaymin and Giratina has alternate forms and they weren't available in D/P, and were only available in Pt.

JD
1st December 2011, 11:36 AM

I don't think they'll end up protecting the town... the musketeers don't trust humans so if anything they'd be protecting Pokemon from humans I doubt they'd be fighting another Pokemon. I think it would actually be interesting if the Musketeers were the antagonist of the movie they'd try to abduct people's Pokemon in order to "protect" them from humans.

ShinyCharyZard
1st December 2011, 12:05 PM
I'd like if the trio were individually linked to each Muskedeer, like they did with the Lake Trio in the DP anime. Cilan and Virizion, then Iris and Ash with Cobalion and Terrakion (I can't decide which would link up better with which)..

Then Keldeo, who has been separated from the trio because of Kyurem's rampaging, could be shown to trust the human trio due to the similarities in their personalities..

streetlightdsb
1st December 2011, 12:58 PM
\0 hey

Yeah I am thinking about something around those lines with Keldeo making them see the the truth yeah.

I'm thinking if Kyurem will just be ravaging or actually have a villan controling him or provoking him, I think it probably will since there is always a villan if I remember well lol, I'm excited to see his possible new form, like I said many moons ago, to me Kyurem isn't cool, cute or anything else, its just a weird ****ing dragon and I hope his new form(if he has one) makes it look cool.

On the deer thing I think it makes no sense also lol one looks like a dog/bull hybrid, one like a tal ram and one like a deer yeah.

I think it's quite possible we'll get a human villain, but I really hope not. I'm hoping they play on the in game plot of Kyurem being a massive d*ck tormenting the town when it comes out at night. It'll be nice to see a Pokemon that is actually a villain, rather than some person manipulating it.

That seems to contradict their existing backstory though. Surely they'd side with the Pokemon over humans?

I'd like if the trio were individually linked to each Muskedeer, like they did with the Lake Trio in the DP anime. Cilan and Virizion, then Iris and Ash with Cobalion and Terrakion (I can't decide which would link up better with which)..

Then Keldeo, who has been separated from the trio because of Kyurem's rampaging, could be shown to trust the human trio due to the similarities in their personalities..

I'd say Terrakion would link with Ash, due to it's being based on Porthos, who was the strongest Musketeer. Seems to link well with the very head-on attacking nature of Ash imo.

Just had a thought, how will Iris react to Kyurem? What with her love of Dragon types and fear of Ice types and all.

Serebii
1st December 2011, 1:09 PM
Although I don't think Keldeo will have an alternate form, your logic is flawed.

Shaymin and Giratina has alternate forms and they weren't available in D/P, and were only available in Pt.
You're missing my logic

Shaymin got its alternate form in Platinum, yes.
Meloetta has alternate form already and isn't to be revealed until 2013.

Giving another Pokémon an alternate form prior to this would cause confusion "Why can I have Meloetta's forms in Black/White, but not Kyurem?"

Alexander18
2nd December 2011, 11:32 PM
So for this movie, Keldeo would likely be given away as a event, but what other pokemon might be given away?

The Great Butler
3rd December 2011, 12:22 AM
Giving another Pokémon an alternate form prior to this would cause confusion "Why can I have Meloetta's forms in Black/White, but not Kyurem?"

Because Kyurem's form change is central to the plot of Gray, and revealing it earlier renders it a waste.

shac
3rd December 2011, 1:54 AM
I would have liked Kyurem to have its own movie with its own backstory rather than having to share with the legendary trio.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
3rd December 2011, 2:18 AM
Hasn't Kyurem been pretty much set up to have an alternate forme in Black and White? I mean it has two moves in its moveset which it can't possibly learn, plus it has weaker stats than Reshiram and Zekrom. And its design looks kind of...shattered

OnceUponATime
3rd December 2011, 2:20 AM
I would have liked Kyurem to have its own movie with its own backstory rather than having to share with the legendary trio.

That's what I would like, too. I'd like to see the gang arrive in Lacunosa Town and here the legends and being the go-getters they are, go to the Giant Chasm and everything. Regardless of what happens, I want to see Kyurem be related to the Giant Chasm whether it be in the movie or in an episode debut.

VIA
3rd December 2011, 5:33 AM
I don't see Kyurem in this movie if there is one. I see him in the finale doing battle with Zekrom and Reshiram perhaps with genesect in there but that may be pushing it.

It could go like this.

Kyurem and the manipulated one Genesect
Basicly Kyurem wakes up from a long 1000 year sleep after doing battle with Zekrom and Reshiram. He had lost the battle and was knocked out into a coma for that 1000 years. Now he goes to take his revenge. Meanwhile Ash and friends are traveling to Newirk town to fight the battle palace but when the show up Team Galactic shows up with Genesect to steal the pokemon but Genesect breaks free of their control and goes on a rampage out of the town. After that a cloud similar to the one that was in the first episode appears. Kyurem flies out of nowhere and knocks Zekrom out of it. While the two battle it cuts to Genesect pillaging a town with team galactic chasing after it. Genesect runs into a cave and falls down a deep dark whole. Cut back to Zekrom and Kyurem still battling while Ash ponders how this is happening. Then is is revealed in an ancient legend that a long time ago the sky was a dark abyss. Zekrom and Kyurem claimed their half and started to shape it. However Reshiram was left out and went to battle with the 2. Reshiram was able to nearly kill Kyurem and made a deal with him that he would never return. Kyurem refused so he sent him into a coma. Cut back to Genesect he's falling down the whole and lands on something to break his fall. The thing gets up and is revealed to be Reshriam and he escapes and flys away. Cut to Zekrom and Kyurem. As Kyurem is about to kill Zekrom he hears a noise and flys away. Zekrom stays there injured but flys after him because "he needs to finish what he started". Its revealed that Kyurem went back to battle his most hated enemy, Reshiram. Kyurem defeats Reshiram, Zekrom shows up to stop kill Kyurem but fails because he's still in a state from the battle before. Genesect shows up and is still rampaging and battles Kyurem. However Genesect is no match and faints. Kyurem walks up to Reshiram and Zekrom and as he's about to finish them off Genesect jumps in front of them sacrificing himself. Team Galactic shows up right in time and they explain Genesects dark past and admit that "he was never meant to be this kind". Kyurem sees what Genesect has done and chooses to stop fighting with the other 2 of the tao trio. As he's leaving Reshiram comes to apologize for his behavior 1000 years ago and he welcomes Kyurem to take back his part of the sky. Kyurem accepts the offer and the three split leaving Ash and friends. The movie ends with them at Genesects grave and they do that whole crying thing like they do in every movie. Then Kyurem flies down from the sky and ask if they would like Genesect to come back. They all say yes and he decides to bring Genesect back. Genesect goes into hiding and the movie ends.

NEXT EPISODE
Ash beats the elite 4(lol likes thats gonna ever happen).

Yeul
3rd December 2011, 3:16 PM
Because Kyurem's form change is central to the plot of Gray, and revealing it earlier renders it a waste.

Thinking about this forme change and the upcoming 15th film with him starring, is it safe for me to think that the surprise announcement at Jump Festa will be Grey?

VIA
4th December 2011, 2:17 AM
Thinking about this forme change and the upcoming 15th film with him starring, is it safe for me to think that the surprise announcement at Jump Festa will be Grey?

Off topic but Grey probably won't come out. A while before B/W Nintendo made an announcement in an interview that it was done with the 5th gen. Of course this was before B/W had come out and announcing a third counter part could damage sales. Either way, if they release any more 5th gen games it would discredit the 3ds, so I think it would be on that IF they even did it. They did set it up for a third game though.

Locormus
4th December 2011, 2:33 AM
Off topic but Grey probably won't come out. A while before B/W Nintendo made an announcement in an interview that it was done with the 5th gen. Of course this was before B/W had come out and announcing a third counter part could damage sales. Either way, if they release any more 5th gen games it would discredit the 3ds, so I think it would be on that IF they even did it. They did set it up for a third game though.

3DS runs DS games.. How would it damage sales? Sure, people would be inclined to hold off from the 3DS a while longer, but people would still only buy a 3DS for 3DS games, like Ocarina of Time, and the 3DS ambassador games, at least, that's what I would buy one for... Playing the original Zelda on a shiny 3DS? Heck yes!

VIA
4th December 2011, 2:38 AM
3DS runs DS games.. How would it damage sales? Sure, people would be inclined to hold off from the 3DS a while longer, but people would still only buy a 3DS for 3DS games, like Ocarina of Time, and the 3DS ambassador games, at least, that's what I would buy one for... Playing the original Zelda on a shiny 3DS? Heck yes!

Cause people wouldn't buy black and white right away some would wait for the third counterpart. No Nintendo is trying to promote the 3ds and DEpromote the DS. So if they did make a grey which the probably won't, they would put a block on it so its only 3ds even if they use the same engine and sprites and stuff.

Locormus
4th December 2011, 2:58 AM
Cause people wouldn't buy black and white right away some would wait for the third counterpart. No Nintendo is trying to promote the 3ds and DEpromote the DS. So if they did make a grey which the probably won't, they would put a block on it so its only 3ds even if they use the same engine and sprites and stuff.

They could, but I doubt it.. Depromoting something is the worst thing you can do as it turns a lot of people away from your merchandise..

That aside, when has Nintendo ever produced something in which the immediate follow up was on another platform?

VIA
4th December 2011, 6:12 AM
They could, but I doubt it.. Depromoting something is the worst thing you can do as it turns a lot of people away from your merchandise..

That aside, when has Nintendo ever produced something in which the immediate follow up was on another platform?

Thats why Im saying it will probably not come out. I think they're gonna keep at this gen with the remaining pokes to be revealed(gensect etc) and then move on to the next generation. So my opinion no grey. I don't mean totally annihilate the DS I mean try to get more poke games on the 3ds. It will probably not come out it had bad timing big whoop.

The Great Butler
4th December 2011, 9:53 AM

That interview was debunked by Masuda himself a long time ago. It was nothing more than an extremely poorly translated response to a question.

There is absolutely no evidence that says there will be no more Generation 5 games at all.

Beeblebrox
4th December 2011, 12:20 PM

Crystal? Gold and Silver were Game Boy compatible, Crystal wasn't.

I think it's highly likely we've seen the last of Pokemon on the DS, but this is very off topic.

Yeul
4th December 2011, 3:41 PM
I don't feel as if my question's been answered - Is it safe for us to assume that the "surprise announcement" at Jump Festa might be Grey? I don't see why it'd just be them promoting Pokepark 2 or Battle Chess, especially considering that in Giratina's first film his Origin Forme was heavily featured and Platinum was released after the US airing of Giratina & the Sky Warrior.

VIA
4th December 2011, 5:42 PM
I don't feel as if my question's been answered - Is it safe for us to assume that the "surprise announcement" at Jump Festa might be Grey? I don't see why it'd just be them promoting Pokepark 2 or Battle Chess, especially considering that in Giratina's first film his Origin Forme was heavily featured and Platinum was released after the US airing of Giratina & the Sky Warrior.

It COULD be grey then again it could be nintendo announcing that they mastered genetic splicing and they made the worlds first pickachu. I mean poke park 2 is something they wanna promote.

R_N
4th December 2011, 8:19 PM

It's probably not, there's like half a dozen other titles or shoot maybe even the movie itself that they can reveal. Meanwhile they usually stick to CoroCoro to announce things in May-ish

Yeul
4th December 2011, 8:38 PM
It COULD be grey then again it could be nintendo announcing that they mastered genetic splicing and they made the worlds first pikachu. I mean poke park 2 is something they wanna promote.

Could? I'm not looking for could, it's a focking yes or no answer. I'm not saying that it's definitely going to be Grey, so there's no need to be so indecisive about it. Pokepark 2 isn't a surprising announcement, and they can have promotions regarding it along with the surprise announcement. An announcement's basically introducing something new to the world, innit?

Beeblebrox
4th December 2011, 10:54 PM
It's probably not, there's like half a dozen other titles or shoot maybe even the movie itself that they can reveal. Meanwhile they usually stick to CoroCoro to announce things in May-ish

In all fairness, it did say they'd discuss the future of the games. The movie wouldn't fit, and neither would the likes of Pokepark 2. I'd suggest a spinoff is most likely, with a rushed third version to bolster the 3DS the second most likely.

But, I think it's likely that there will be fifteenth movie news coming out of this.

Locormus
5th December 2011, 1:23 AM
Could? I'm not looking for could, it's a focking yes or no answer. I'm not saying that it's definitely going to be Grey, so there's no need to be so indecisive about it. Pokepark 2 isn't a surprising announcement, and they can have promotions regarding it along with the surprise announcement. An announcement's basically introducing something new to the world, innit?

Yes, there's a chance that there might be info on Grey. Though, that announcement would probably go along with stuff like Masuda appearing, or something like that.

In all fairness, it did say they'd discuss the future of the games. The movie wouldn't fit, and neither would the likes of Pokepark 2. I'd suggest a spinoff is most likely, with a rushed third version to bolster the 3DS.

But, I think it's likely that there will be fifteenth movie news coming out of this.

To respond, you got me on the Crystal remark, never knew, since my GBC was my first Nintendo console..

Grey, Movie, or Spin off.. those are my guesses, but even a new Manga adaptation is a possibility. We might just be overthinking this.

VIA
5th December 2011, 1:45 AM
Yes, there's a chance that there might be info on Grey. Though, that announcement would probably go along with stuff like Masuda appearing, or something like that.

To respond, you got me on the Crystal remark, never knew, since my GBC was my first Nintendo console..

Grey, Movie, or Spin off.. those are my guesses, but even a new Manga adaptation is a possibility. We might just be overthinking this.

I think that grey will not be announced not the right place or time and if it is announced it will be in 2012. Hounstly with all this kyurem movie business rumors they would fit considering there is 2 unused moves in B/W that would fit with kyurems roster. However, no guarantee he will be in the 15th movie if anything I would hope to have keldeo since it has not been announced and a boosted version of kyurem for this movie event is not what Im looking forward to.

Laprashunter
5th December 2011, 5:52 AM

Use your head. Pokepark 2 has been released in Japan for weeks now so it's not going to be a part of the surprise announcement.

The trailer for the new movie is usually released near the end of December and that's usually also the same time the Japanese Pokemon movie website gets a makeover. The surprise announcement is likely about Movie 15 and Keldeo.

VIA
5th December 2011, 5:55 AM
Use your head. Pokepark 2 has been released in Japan for weeks now so it's not going to be a part of the surprise announcement.

The trailer for the new movie is usually released near the end of December and that's usually also the same time the Japanese Pokemon movie website gets a makeover. The surprise announcement is likely about Movie 15 and Keldeo.

I rather have a genesect movie. He's much cooler and I like pokemon with a dark past like mewtwo. Some happy plot about how ash has to stop/help the happy sunshine musketeers doesn't cut it for me.

EDIT: Not to mention we won't be getting the english version of the movie until this time next year. It disappoints me I do hope they make a grey though.

Laprashunter
5th December 2011, 9:12 AM
I rather have a genesect movie. He's much cooler and I like pokemon with a dark past like mewtwo. Some happy plot about how ash has to stop/help the happy sunshine musketeers doesn't cut it for me.

EDIT: Not to mention we won't be getting the english version of the movie until this time next year. It disappoints me I do hope they make a grey though.

Genesect will get its own movie but it's Keldeo first because it comes before Genesect in the Pokedex.

Locormus
5th December 2011, 1:29 PM

Have you even read about the musketeer quartet? There's nothing happy sunshine about them! :S

- Cobalion, Terrakion and Virizion fought against humans to protect pokemon.
- They all lost their homes due big fires that started because of human wars.
- They genuinely dislike humans for how they treat pokemon in general.
- Keldeo lost it's parents in this fire..

Now how is this happy sunshine?

EDIT: Who gives a crap about the english versions anyway? If it means that you're finding it sucky that we'll have to wait for the Keldeo event until then, I'd understand, but the movie could be shot to hell after I've watched the japanese version for all I care..

rocky505
5th December 2011, 2:19 PM
At jump festa the most likely things to happen are the following.

Movie 15 reveal
Keldeo reveal
Major spin off revealed(PMD,Ranger,Stadium type game,col/XD type game)
very slim chance, Grey(They can just announce the game and say it is in the works and start revealing around April or May)

VIA
6th December 2011, 12:17 AM
I know but I generally like the really dark past and I rather wait for genesect event in english than a keldeo considering genesect is the only other pokemon that has a multi type
capablity besides arceus.

Joltik-Kid
6th December 2011, 3:45 PM
I know but I generally like the really dark past and I rather wait for genesect event in english than a keldeo considering genesect is the only other pokemon that has a multi type
capablity besides arceus.
Genesect doesn't change it's type...only it's signature move changes and there's only four Drives, Ice, Fire, Electric and Water...and since it can be taught Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam (all which have higher power then Techno Blast) only the Douse Drive has any real use...meaning it doesn't receive any STAB from it's own signature attack. Only Arceus can have the power of switching it's type

VIA
6th December 2011, 4:29 PM
Genesect doesn't change it's type...only it's signature move changes and there's only four Drives, Ice, Fire, Electric and Water...and since it can be taught Flamethrower, Thunderbolt, and Ice Beam (all which have higher power then Techno Blast) only the Douse Drive has any real use...meaning it doesn't receive any STAB from it's own signature attack. Only Arceus can have the power of switching it's type

Really I thought it was his whole type. Well I guess I wouldn't mind Keldeo then as long as we don't get that ugly thing meleota for 2 years.

Joltik-Kid
7th December 2011, 5:30 AM
Really I thought it was his whole type. Well I guess I wouldn't mind Keldeo then as long as we don't get that ugly thing meleota for 2 years.
Yeah, a lot figured at first that it could...but it's kind of a let down...still it's got a pretty good movepool, it's stats are pretty good and it's got a solid typing (Steel/Bug... Meloetta seems ok, weird, but ok...though your right, I'd rather have Keldeo be first

VIA
7th December 2011, 7:18 AM
Yeah, a lot figured at first that it could...but it's kind of a let down...still it's got a pretty good movepool, it's stats are pretty good and it's got a solid typing (Steel/Bug... Meloetta seems ok, weird, but ok...though your right, I'd rather have Keldeo be first
Keldeo or genesect. Plus he would be an event pokemon and I never use event pokes in my team online or in game so stats and natures don't matter to me on keldeo.

R_N
7th December 2011, 7:20 AM
It's going to go Keldeo -> Meloetta -> Genesect

It always goes in chronological order, guys!

dman_dustin
7th December 2011, 8:26 AM
It's going to go Keldeo -> Meloetta -> Genesect

It always goes in chronological order, guys!

Not to mention, Nintendo/Gamefreak would never leave a blank slot in the Pokedex, leaving gamers confused.

Hmm, I have Genesect, but what are these two blank spaces after Kyurem. I smell a conspiracy. Gamefreak/Nintendo what's going on here?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can say you don't like Meloetta, but there will be no insulting my favorite legendary Pokemon here. No uh-uh, not happening.

sunyshore.com
7th December 2011, 11:05 AM
looks like tomorrow on oha!star they will be announcing "something important" about this pokemon movie.

think we might get a title tomorrow folks :) crossing fingers.

when we do get a title, will a mod be so kind as to change this thread's title as well? i am not sure i am able to change thread titles myself.

Janovy
7th December 2011, 2:21 PM
Even if we get just a title and a teaser whose scenes will never make it into the actual movie, this makes me so damn excited! :D

VIA
7th December 2011, 5:01 PM
Im not so much an anime guru I more use them to keep me occupied while shiny hunting so thats why the events are important to me. I just hope we get it sooner than the Victini one.

Haunter ゴースト
7th December 2011, 5:04 PM
looks like tomorrow on oha!star they will be announcing "something important" about this pokemon movie.

think we might get a title tomorrow folks :) crossing fingers.

when we do get a title, will a mod be so kind as to change this thread's title as well? i am not sure i am able to change thread titles myself.

Awesome I can't wait, I don't wanna get my hopes up yet though, that happens too often with Pokemon.

The title could be similar to MOV 14, that would be interesting, it would be something like:

"Pokemon The Movie Gray! Keldeo and Kyurem!"

Joltik-Kid
7th December 2011, 5:10 PM
Any movie is fine by me, though some of them have been flat out boring. Let's hope Best Wishes keeps up with the good movies(since the 2 in 1 was pretty cool), now all we need is the full battle opening like the 3rd movie(best opening in my opinion)

Haunter ゴースト
7th December 2011, 5:16 PM
now all we need is the full battle opening like the 3rd movie(best opening in my opinion)

Any intro with the theme song remixed is great in my opinion, shame they dropped that after MOV5.

They brought back the theme song for each respective season being played in MOV8,10, 12 and 14, but not remixed which is a major shame and disappointment to me, ah well.

Tisub Lord of Kummi
7th December 2011, 5:25 PM
I don't think the second BW movie will star the 'deers and Keldeo.

Janovy
7th December 2011, 5:27 PM
I don't think the second BW movie will star the 'deers and Keldeo.
Despite the fact we have exclusive evidence of the musketeer trio being featured?

UPDATE;

Looks like it'll include the trailer, title, teaser Pokémon (i.e they'll probably won't reveal the last one till the next announcement, just like they've been doing for years).
They've announced the same thing on the official Japanese Pokémon movie twitter account.
https://twitter.com/#!/pokemon_movie/status/144353794011037696

OMG, i'm so excited right now. xD