PDA

View Full Version : My New Competitive Team (4th Gen)

Steelix92
7th November 2011, 1:44 AM
;208; @Leftovers
Nature:Hardy

Move Set;

Stealth Rock
EQ
Roar
Explosion

My Steelix basically plays a lead/physical wall role. Start with Stealth Rock for entry hazard. Roar to switch opponent, confuse and ruin their strategy. EQ for stab and explosion as a final resort.

;197; @Leftovers
Nature:Timid

Move Set;
Moonlight
Toxic
Confuse Ray
Dark Pulse

Umbreon plays well as a Sp Wall/annoyer. I first use toxic, then confuse ray and then dark pulse to finish, moon light incase i lose to much HP. Umbreon's ability synchronize also works well if toxic doesnt succeed.

;003; @Meadow Plate (didnt know what else to give it)
Nature:Quirky

Move Set;
Sunny Day
Sleep Powder
Solar Beam
Sludge Bomb

Venusaur plays as my Sp sweeper. Pretty obvious strategy here. Use sleep powder, set up sunny day for solar beam and for my houndoom and then begin sweeping.

;229; @Light Ball or Charcoal
Nature:Modest

Move Set;
Nasty Plot
Hidden Power
Fire Blast
Dark Pulse

Houndoom's strategy is much like Venusaur's. The two of them work well together thanks to sunny day. Hidden Power and dark pulse are for extra coverage, and nasty plot to prepare houndoom for sweeping.

;160; @Life Orb
Nature:Naive

Move Set;
Waterfall
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Super Power

Feraligatr is one of my physical sweepers. His move set has ultimate coverage and life orb makes him even more dangerous.

I'm having trouble with the last slot and im deciding between Ursaring and Dragonite.

;217; @Toxic Orb
Nature:Naughty

Move Set;
Return
Earthquake
Sword Dance
Facade

Ursaring has defintely proven itself in recent times. I usually begin with a sword dance and the following turn, toxic orb should have taken its toll. After this ursaring becomes a very underestimated physical sweeper.

OR

;149; @Leftovers
Nature:Brave

Move Set;
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Roost
Earthquake

Dragonite is alot more stable then ursaring and can play a lead role AND still sweep very effectively after one or two dragon dance's.

What do you guys think? :)

Gamefreak
7th November 2011, 2:17 AM
Locked. Can you please PM your EV spreads to unlock this? Otherwise I think it belongs in in-game team rate.