PDA

View Full Version : Who left the Ice Chest Open?

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
7th November 2011, 4:53 AM
Pokemon
Victini[V-Crate] x4
Kyurem x4
Archen x3 -Archeops x2
Pansear[EP] x2 - Simisear[EP] x2

Supporter/Trainers
Prof. Oak x3
Prof. Elm x1
Pokemon Comm. x3
Pokemon Collector x4
Energy Retrival x2
Interviewers Questions x2
Switch x 2
Eviolite x 3
Moo Moo Milk x3

Energy's
6 Water Energy
6 Fire Energy
3 Fighting
2 Double Colorless
Rescue

Staretgy
Pretty Simple here. Get Victini, Pokemon collector to load up the bench then sweepm Archeops to lock there evolutions so Victini is a for sure KO, If he Fails then you send in Kyurem to Finish the job I guess
Like I said its pretty simple and not that complex wanted to see what Serebii thought of it.

Lumos77
8th November 2011, 1:50 AM
Interesting Gimmic, but I suggest vileplume, which hurts your opponent much more than you, since you use very few trainers already. Speaking of, twins, juniper, and burned tower all could help you a lot. Plus, you should run revives if you don't run vileplume because you run on basics.

ven?
8th November 2011, 4:08 AM
what about audino or ablomonomo (the fish that deal's X more damage with more energy). get rid of you're collector for dual ball.

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
9th November 2011, 5:40 AM
hwy wold i get rid of collector for Dual ball im only running like 2 or 3 non basics? and victini's atttack you have to have at least 4 pokes on the bench for it to do damage

ven?
9th November 2011, 9:47 PM
I've explained the reasoning behind this so many time's it's tiring, collector waste's the supporter turn, yes it's good to have 3 basic's on you're bench guaranteed, but if they can't do anything, or you don't have any pokemon in hand, because you could have pont for an evo, poke com and another pokemon + energy you'd be able to attack with that basic next turn instead of having to waste another turn to do that very same thing, sometimes when you copycat, pont or juniper you tend to get more basic's in hand then when you use collector, it's kind of like the whole theory behind using IQ over energy search.