3 Rare Candy
2 Communication
3 PONT
2 Juniper
2 Sages Training
3 Collector
Energy
12 Psychic

Ok, this is my yet unmade lostgar/vilegar deck. I recently saw one of these in effect, and since I'm currently addicted to making new decks, I decided to write up a decklist and start gathering the cards.
So, strategy. You get out lost world asap, then get a Mew prime out active. Put a gengar in the lost zone and start using hurl into darkness while you set up. Get a Gengar Prime on your bench, then get trainer lock. Thats about it.

The things in bold are what I need, so if you have them, pm me to trade.

ven?
9th November 2011, 3:24 AM
Hmm, i'ma do some proven theorymon.

reuniclus+seeker=mess in this deck, Reason: There nothing here in this deck that you can slap down and just take back to you're hand using seeker, you play trainer lock it slows down that very same thing, since everything in this format rely's on the continuous 100 dmg per turn, you need something that can deal in excess to that. Seeker is a good card in this deck but with reuniclus with vileplume seeker is you're only heal option, but healing over 100 dmg per turn seem's to be a feat in this deck, thats why dragons and reuni seem to be the best combination for trainer lock deck's.

4 gengar and 2 lost world, I don't know a lost world deck that does not run anywhere under 3 lost world, the reason for this si to be able to have playable counter's against it, pokemon that take down stadiums they don't play until you do, other opponent's playing stadiums to counter you're lost world, etc etc, even in theory it's better to play lost world the turn after you got the six in the lost world.

More options for mew prime, sure mew is the major attacker otherwise of gengar but having other cards it can use does give it the advantage, might I suggest muk UD with sludge drag, or jumpluff hgss, or victini NV (psychic), other ideas are out there.

Lumos77
9th November 2011, 3:44 AM
Changes Made:)
What about Whimsicott EP encore? Does that have possibilities?

ven?
9th November 2011, 9:55 PM
I love whimsicott (making a deck, with whimsicott, for a con this weekend, gonna teach nubs how to play pokemon), however it's not the best option, it is better to stop an opponent from attacking over them using one attack, because then that's all they're gonna be obsessed with, and this might not work so well against deck's with single attack attacker's, however u-turn seem's to be a nice and easy attack, spam energy onto gengar while using sludge drag, then last minute u-turn, and bring out gengar for t2 obliteration.

Lumos77
9th November 2011, 10:11 PM
I don't really want to put rainbow energys into this deck, but if I do, do you think Palkia/Dialga Legend would work well with plenty of switches?

Lumos77
9th November 2011, 10:38 PM
Here are 2 new variants I put together. Which of the three is best?

LostGar #2
Pokemon 21
4-2-4 Gengar Prime
4 Mew Prime
2 Jirachi
2 Shaymin
1 Mr. Mime
2 Cleffa
Trainers 27
4 Twins
4 Seeker
3 Lost World