PDA

View Full Version : The BW Glitch Thread

Wulava
18th November 2011, 12:33 AM
Alright, everyone. So instead of creating a new thread for a specific game glitch, all glitch discussions should be done here.

Ice Blue Dragon
18th November 2011, 12:39 AM
One time in the battle subway, I versed a pidove, used ice beam, and it hung on using it's focus stash, the fainted from Life Orb damage.

Livinitup17
18th November 2011, 12:54 AM
Can you talk about a Dw glitch since it's still part of black/white like how the find a pokemon i found the pokemon but when i clicked the shaking it wouldn't show the pokemon until i moved and came back than it finally worked

Romeo32
18th November 2011, 12:55 AM
Is no Pokemon appearing in the dw a glitch? Or did that happen to every1?

Livinitup17
18th November 2011, 12:59 AM
Is no Pokemon appearing in the dw a glitch? Or did that happen to every1?

After you play for a while pokemon stop appearing is that what you referring to or there wasn't any pokemon right from the beginning

lovetheangelshadow
18th November 2011, 1:03 AM
After you play for a while pokemon stop appearing is that what you referring to or there wasn't any pokemon right from the beginning

I think he/she's talking about when no Pokemon show up at all when ya go back onto the bridge or a second or third time...

SS_Append
19th November 2011, 12:45 PM
^^ Yeah that happens a lot to me.I wonder why.

Reborn_Silver
19th November 2011, 1:36 PM
well, in black i fell through the marvolous bridge when i found the shadow triad

Honeyichigo
19th November 2011, 4:13 PM
There's apparently a glitch where your Pokemon will faint with one HP left, and the game will be unable do decide if it can still battle or not. Or the CPU will forget one of its own 'mons fainted and send it out again, still fainted. Attacks won't be able to affect the sort-of-fainted mon, and they won't be able to attack.

Go2heck
19th November 2011, 5:09 PM
Ingame I was fighting N's Zoroark desguised right? When I hit it, it morphed from the Carracosta it was disguised as into N's Klingklang o.o. Then I hit it again and transformed into Reshiram (I have white version) then died. Very wierd transform/illusion like scenario.

Psypert
19th November 2011, 5:55 PM
I don´t know if should be mentioned as glitch but in Nimbassa city when I get out of the pokemon center, then use my bike and go north to the sport stadiums the game lags for like 2 or 3 seconds but this only happens when I´m on my bike and take the path that´s next to the pokemon center.

the ash man83
19th November 2011, 5:57 PM
I don´t know if should be mentioned as glitch but in Nimbassa city when I get out of the pokemon center, then use my bike and go north to the sport stadiums the game lags for like 2 or 3 seconds but this only happens when I´m on my bike and take the path that´s next to the pokemon center.

i always have this problem. don't know why though, but it just doesn't stand out to me.

Honeyichigo
19th November 2011, 6:30 PM
That's because you're passing a point where the game has to load the next part of the map. The lag is most noticeable when you're going fast (like on the bike), but it'll happen even when you're walking. It's explained a bit here (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tweaking).

Firebrand
19th November 2011, 11:20 PM
That's because you're passing a point where the game has to load the next part of the map. The lag is most noticeable when you're going fast (like on the bike), but it'll happen even when you're walking. It's explained a bit here (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tweaking).
Right. This also happens on skyarrow bridge.

Zekromaster826
20th November 2011, 9:45 PM
What about the sky drop glitch?

~Sam~
21st November 2011, 10:20 AM
i found an area in my black and white version where in the 8th gym you can walk off the dragons

Sevans
21st November 2011, 8:25 PM
In the ice gym you can walk through a rock!
You can also "talk to" a secret bookcase in Nacrene
These and others are here;
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_glitches_in_Generation_V

PokéMan777
23rd November 2011, 12:24 AM
This might be just on my game, but for some reason, the mechanics on the Village Bridge are reversed on the bike; you go faster up stairs and slower down them, while everywhere else, it's the opposite. Just a little thing I noticed.

Aquarelle
23rd November 2011, 5:10 AM
In the ice gym you can walk through a rock!

Wow, I just tried this and it's true! I can't believe I never noticed that before, especially since there's like *three* rocks that you can walk right through. O_o

Lazy Shiny Hunter
28th November 2011, 1:32 AM
Just now found an interesting glitch. I decided to put up a random GTS shiny [Cloyster] in an attempt to get a Zekrom. As soon as I put it up, I got a communication error and had to reset. I start up the game, get on the GTS, and check the status of my pokemon, and instead of a Cloyster I see a Frillish, with some gibberish nickname (random letters) being offered for a Zekrom. Upon exiting it removed the pokemon and put it back in my box as a Cloyster again.

Whatever happened it apparently combined the prior pokemon I put up with the Cloyster... weird.

EnragedSwalot
13th August 2012, 3:19 PM
I have a glitch. Every time I enter the GTS, I'm given a random pokemon. They range from level 1s to level 100s, and I'm not sure what is going on. Some of these pokemon seem to be hacked, and they come from all over the world. I don't know how it happened. I just want to use the GTS legitimately without getting hacked pokemon all the time.

Pingouin7
13th August 2012, 3:38 PM
I have a glitch. Every time I enter the GTS, I'm given a random pokemon. They range from level 1s to level 100s, and I'm not sure what is going on. Some of these pokemon seem to be hacked, and they come from all over the world. I don't know how it happened. I just want to use the GTS legitimately without getting hacked pokemon all the time.

If you connected to an unofficial GTS server in the past, you might have forgot to reset your DS' DNS settings.

Shine
13th August 2012, 4:08 PM
There's apparently a glitch where your Pokemon will faint with one HP left, and the game will be unable do decide if it can still battle or not. Or the CPU will forget one of its own 'mons fainted and send it out again, still fainted. Attacks won't be able to affect the sort-of-fainted mon, and they won't be able to attack.

There's also a "variation" of this one HP glitch, it's when our Pokemon in the selection screen is shown as having 1 more HP than it should have (for example, 173/172) but the amount of HP is correct while it is on the battlefield.

This one doesn't cause any error, though. Probably because the error only happens on the selection screen, but not on the battlefield.

WishIhadaManafi5
13th August 2012, 8:28 PM
Just now found an interesting glitch. I decided to put up a random GTS shiny [Cloyster] in an attempt to get a Zekrom. As soon as I put it up, I got a communication error and had to reset. I start up the game, get on the GTS, and check the status of my pokemon, and instead of a Cloyster I see a Frillish, with some gibberish nickname (random letters) being offered for a Zekrom. Upon exiting it removed the pokemon and put it back in my box as a Cloyster again.

Whatever happened it apparently combined the prior pokemon I put up with the Cloyster... weird.
Wow. That's one weird glitch O_o. Seen a few where there was a pic of a Pokemon that someone already traded for... so in a way, those looked rather weird as well.