PDA

View Full Version : Fire Deck

chaotic11
20th November 2011, 10:35 PM
So i'm getting back into pokemon... and this is the Fire deck i'm using currently...
(A lot of these are old cards... some new)

Pokemon: (sets) (27)
Eevee x4 (Jungle,Team Rocket,Aquapolis,Call of Legends)
Flareon x3 (Undaunted,Call of Legends)
Jolteon x1 (EX unseen forces)

Chimchar x3 (D&P, Majestic Dawn (40HP),Platinum)
Monferno x3 (D&P x2,Platinum x1)
Infernape x1 (Platinum)

Vulpix x2 (EX Emerald, Mysterious Treasures)
Ninetales EX x1 (EX Hidden Legends)

Slugma x2 (Unknown,Undaunted)
Magcargo x1 (EX Deoxys)

Lickitung x1 (Platinum)
Lickilicky x1 (Triumphant)

Zigzagoon x2 (EX Trainer Kit Latios)
Linoone x1 (EX Trainer Kit Latios)

Holon's Magneton x1 (EX Delta Species)(For Energy)
Holon's Electrode x1 (EX Delta Species)(For energy)

Trainers: (11)
Energy Restore x2
Team Rocket's Trickery x1
Pokemon Communication x1
Interviewer's Questions x1
Life Herb x2
Poke Ball x1
Gust of Wind x2
Professor Elm's Training Method x1

Energy's: (16)
Fire Energy x13
Holon Energy FF x1
Rescue Energy x1
Rainbow Energy x1

This is my Fire deck.
Tips, Ideas, Names, Improvements Or Anything you feel it needs.
(Looking for Reshiram to add)

Strategy -
Flareon is a beast with (FF*) 90D -1 Fire energy.
Infernape goes for big damage with his Rage - 20+ and x10 for each damage counter
Ninetales you can bring out one of your opponents benched pokes and (FFF*) 100 -1 Fire energy.
Linoone Does (**) 40 damage times the number of heads until you get tails.
Lickitung and Lickilicky are more of stall or annoyance cards.
Magcargo is helpful for finding a card with his Poke-power to find any card in your deck.
Jolteon works well with the eevee's and rainbow energy because he does 40 + 20 and confuses opponent if he has 3 or more different energy types attached. Helps vs the annoying water decks as well.

Lumos77
21st November 2011, 12:15 AM
I have no idea what half of these cards do, but in any deck you want more trainers than pokemon, usualy. So add some of those, and maybe take out some energy.
Also, you want to post your stategy.

chaotic11
23rd November 2011, 2:33 AM
Edited in more Trainer cards and removed a few energies and pokemon.
Still a little top heavy in the pokemon area but it works well so far.

Any suggestions are welcome :)

ven?
25th November 2011, 7:33 AM
suggestion, infernape lv.x (excess 150 + energy restore) and bronzong SF (auto energy restore), victini (victory star, infernape).

chaotic11
27th November 2011, 5:13 AM
Thanks ven,
But I actually dont have a infernape lv.x, bronzong, or victini...
I also traded my infernape for a yanmega prime... so This deck will probably be changed up a lot... if not retired/dismantled.

toonnee
27th November 2011, 1:45 PM
unless i'm mistaken, you can't use most of those card in the current format but if you're playing with your friends in an agreed format that's fine. nice idea though. i also suggest using more trainer, supporter, stadium cardes to help you to win and take out some energies. but otherwise decent idea and good decision of coming back to pokemon!

ven?
28th November 2011, 7:09 AM
If your gonna give up on it then why post it?

chaotic11
28th November 2011, 9:37 PM
Well I'm not giving up on it... It's just it was for a tournament with friends and one really wanted infernape... So at the time I posted this, it was my deck... that and I needed basic advise for it and deck building in general.

ven?
29th November 2011, 6:36 AM
Deck builder advice would be this, no more then a minimum of 2 trainer's, supporter's and stadiums in your deck, staples for the deck should be pont, prof oak, uxie LA, claydol GE, and team galactic for re-draw, cessation crystal and windstorm for shutdown, dual ball, pokemon communication, Roseanne's research etc, pokemon search.

If you need more pokemon or energy put more search and re-draw into your deck a.k.a. more trainers and supporter's, if they give you problems shut them down.