2 twins
2 interviewer's questions
2 ruins of alph
3 rare candy

15 energies
11 electric energies
2 rescue energy
2rescue energy

plan: i have no clue ( apart from pichu and cleffa to stall and set up basics)about setting up because i made this deck out of a couple of decks and tins so please help me on that. but the main plot is to get zekrom bolt striking away whilst healing with serperior ( royal heal-take 1 damage counter of every pokemon), bellossom (hustle step-take 1 damage counter of evry pokemon) and reuniclus (damage swap- move damage counters around). during that i could be charging up another zekrom incase it dies. vlieplume causes trainer lock to stop them from set up against you. so please help. i'm guessing i'll be needing rare candies but where can i get them??? thanks
EDITED

Lumos77
27th November 2011, 6:06 PM
Normally you need rare candies, but they aren't very good in Vileplume decks, so you don't want that many stage two. This is similar to a Ross deck or Gothitelle deck, but if I were you I would run:
3-1-2 Reuniclus
3-1-3 (2 Vileplume and 1 Bellosom)
1 Pichu
1 Kyruem
1 Reshiram
4-4 Donphan Prime
1-1 Suicune Entei Legend

That is a basic Ross deck (you can look up the original decklist), but a ton of these pokemon are really expensive, and there are cheaper decks to make.

toonnee
27th November 2011, 7:52 PM
thanks for helping but I prefer it if I don't have to get a whole bunch of cards. if i were to where do you recomend to buy certain cards (in Ł please)

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
27th November 2011, 9:39 PM
Rare Candys you can get in HS Unleashed along with some good Legend cards, and Primes.
Another good set is the first HS Set it has staples such as Cleffa, Oaks, Double Colorless, Rainbow Energy, and some other primes.

Anyways......

On your Deck I would probably but 4 Zekroms, drop 2 Team rockets trickery, and add 2 Prof. Oak, drop about 4 Electric Energys and put 2 DCE, and 2 Rescue Energy

Other than that not to bad.

ven?
28th November 2011, 6:48 AM
welcome

30 energy will just hemorrhage the deck and make it to slow to allow other cards like your pokemon to be played, consider cards like judge, juniper, prof oaks new theory, copycat, and N (it's not bad, not great but not bad) into your deck to not only mix things up but to allow a variety of cards you need to be played. also the amount of energy in you're deck should be no more then 17, if you need cards in your hand add cards to get cards like interviewer's question's for energy, pokemon communication, collector, dual ball and great ball get tons of pokemon to your hand, using combinations like pokedex and cheren are also a great way to slim down you're deck to not only ensure the cards you want to get into your hand but make certain you draw them much more efficiently later on.

Everyone wants to make a good impression, but I find originality to be the best impression.

toonnee
1st December 2011, 10:55 PM
thanks a lot guys. I appreciate all this help. by the way ven? I only have 15 electric energies not 30. the top 15 just meant the overall number of energies and the bottom one explains what kind. so...
2 DCE
2 rescue energy
1 zekrom
2 prof oaks
- 2 team rocket
-4 electric energy
4 rare candies?
the numbers don't add up I think.any help on this ? THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING EVERYONE.now I have a chance of getting into a tournament and hopefully win a battle with this deck. (hopefully)

toonnee
1st December 2011, 10:59 PM
thanks a lot guys. I appreciate all this help. by the way ven? I only have 15 electric energies not 30. the top 15 just meant the overall number of energies and the bottom one explains what kind. so...
2 DCE
2 rescue energy
1 zekrom
2 prof oaks
- 2 team rocket
-4 electric energy
4 rare candies?
the numbers don't add up I think.any help on this ? THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING EVERYONE.now I have a chance of getting into a tournament and hopefully win a battle with this deck. (hopefully)

ShadowStrifer
2nd December 2011, 12:08 AM
Yea, the Rare Candies allows you the ability to play a stage 2 evolution pokemon on its matching basic pokemon without needing to have the stage 1 in play first. From my understanding they are kinda rare to get out of packs. Also, I have to kinda disagree with Lumos on one part, you don't really need to have Rare Candies in a deck to make it work. Alot of people don't use them at all. Not saying they aren't really good, cause they are, it's just they aren't really needed in my opinion.

Now for your deck :)

The Double Colorless and Rescue Energy are a good addition and the removal of the 4 Electric Energy would mean that you would have a better chance of having the right energy when you really need it.

Instead of Professor Oaks, maybe try to get Professor Oak's New Theory. That way you can shuffle the cards that you can't use back into your deck and then draw 6 new cards to hope that you get something that will help.

Hopefully this helps you a little bit. :)

Lumos77
2nd December 2011, 2:54 AM
Well, at least 2, with the abundancy of stage 2, and I would say 4, but you have Vileplume.

ven?
2nd December 2011, 5:34 AM
3 is better, and since vile is the lowest of his 4 stage 2 lines the actuality of vile being played first is low.

toonnee
4th December 2011, 1:59 PM
thanks, everyone for your help, but i don't think the numbers add up. 22+21+15=58. so which cards should add in?
by the ShadowStrifer, i meant prof oaks are prof oak's new theory.

Lumos77
4th December 2011, 6:42 PM
More pont or maybe a secondary attacker, like tornadus.

toonnee
4th December 2011, 8:58 PM
pont? what is that? is it a trainer card?
plus i don't think tornadus would work on this deck. tornadus only couples with zekrom in rush zps because it is a counter of machamp and donphan decks. not only that tornadus does 80 damage at the cost of 3 colourless and moving an energy to a benched pokemon. in a trainer lock and no access to pachirisu, tornadus would be pretty much pointless. anyway thanks for those ideas. any other attckers i could use?

ven?
5th December 2011, 4:41 AM
pont=pants or prof oaks new theory, ahem no tornadus does not only couple with zekrom, tornadus couples with decks that need alot of energy moved around for various play or decks with attacker that use alot of energy to attack, essentially a setup card. Zekrom is that kind of deck, and tornadus versus trainer lock, decks with tornadus run shaymin and even without run no issue's against trainer lock, and it's even the reason why zps put in t (tornadus) to deal with trainer lock deck's, so trainer lock does not slow down tornadus at all.

toonnee
5th December 2011, 6:02 PM
wow, is prof oaks new theory so important it has a mnemonic! how about prof elms new theory. is it pent or is there no such thing

Lumos77
5th December 2011, 11:20 PM
It is pent, but no one hardly ever uses it.

ven?
7th December 2011, 3:33 PM
Its a risky play, but in trainer lock it isn't a bad idea, however playing 2 max petm is the safest way, because you still need you're supporters for mid game play. Right now pont is the most useful re-draw card out there, so I can see why everyone wants to go on about it.

toonnee
7th December 2011, 9:12 PM
so how many more PONT? 2 more?

ven?
8th December 2011, 4:35 AM
play 3-4 in your deck, but also put some dce into this deck.

Lumos77
9th December 2011, 5:35 AM
Why would you put in DCE, unless you run Tornadus. Another thing, Tooney, is that your only attacker seems to be Zekrom. Shouldn't you add a second one, like Lanturn Prime or maybe Electivire?

ven?
9th December 2011, 6:35 AM
not true, let's be honest, if your facing against a deck like reshiram, they have no plus power and you have no energy on zekrom, your screwed because you cannot retaliate with the turn 2 ko when they can, also in a dragon fight dce is the best couter, and not to mention but for every deck that run's a dragon as type tech put's in a dce just to run tyhe dragon, outrage is a very effective attack in this format and dragon versus dragon it's usually always the first to attack that wins, and with this deck zek goes second every time. So my question to you is, is it better to attack asap, or slowly?

fact: an average the truth deck run is about 4 dce for the use of they're two dragons so they outrage tko.

Fact: one card is not made for one combination in this format.

Lumos77
9th December 2011, 10:59 PM
Of course DCE doesn't only combo with Tornadus. But, with the little space he has, the most efficient use for another attacker with DCE would be Tornadus.
Also, what second attacker should he have?
Why not take out the Serperior for another Ballosom/Vileplume? It's easier to get multiples of the same evolutionary line out than 2 different ones.

ven?
10th December 2011, 4:54 AM
exactly, but if that we're true it would be better to run 2 stage 2's max to get the most optimal use out of the evo line's, again since this deck run's reuni dce is best paired with zek, tornadus would just slow thing's down a turn.

toonnee
11th December 2011, 4:38 PM
ok, lumos77 can you spell my name properly? anyway is it more dce, bellossom family and no serperior family? where am I to get all these. ebay just doesnt work for me. amazon is too expensive.

ven?
12th December 2011, 5:30 AM
The espeon prime box set has bellossom, but you should mainly stick to running the vileplume reuniclus theory as it get's rid of more damage overall with seeker then bellossom can do in a faster amount of time reducing the larger amount of ko's.

If you need cards trade with people in your league.

Lumos77
13th December 2011, 1:24 AM
I only switched one letter...
*sniffle*

ven?
13th December 2011, 1:38 AM
what second attacker should he have, zekrom should be his second attacker because it's to slow.

toonnee
29th December 2011, 4:23 PM
how.about raikou and suicune legend?
energies: (E) (E) (*) 150 damage. 50 to itself POKEMON
(W) (*) 50 damage. heals 50 (ignore)
weakness electric and fighting. 1 retreat cost.
decent attacker. good counter for donphan but weakness to fighting is a worry

3 zekrom bw
2-2-2 reuniclus bw
/-2 bellosom ud
3-3
\-1 vileplume ud
1 pichu hgss
1 cleffa hgss
(if recomended) suicune raikou legend
21 pokemon

T-S-S
2 teamrocket trickery
2 twins
4 PONT
2 PENT
3 rare candies
2 ruins of alph
2 interviewer's questions
4 pokemon communication
1 switch
22 pokemon tss

ENERGIES
11 electric energy
2 DCE
2 rescue energy
15 energies

«««««61 cards»»»»»

i was wondering, is eviolite worth being considered? and would it work on LEGENDs? i dont get how legends work. al i know is you must put them down at the same time, you cant use during set up but how do they attck and what happens to the active pokemon?