PDA

View Full Version : Odds of a ship becoming canon

pokedigijedi
6th December 2011, 10:35 PM
The title says it all folks this here is for those of you who support multiple ships for the same person:639:do something that will get this thread closed and terrakion will tear you to shreads (just kidding) but seriously this for those of you who support multiple ships for the same person. here is an example (by the way I used my opionion for this example)
girl that will become ash's girlfriend (because I was bored and have no life)
misty 35%
may 25%
dawn 20%
other human female 20%

Skiyomi
6th December 2011, 10:50 PM
I'm kind of torn on this. If you're just going to post your projected stats without giving reasons and without discussion then that seems like unnecessary spam. If you *are* going to post reasons and have a discussion about which ship is most likely to become canon, well... that's a debate, and we're not currently allowing those.

Added to that, with all the 'Who do you ship with?' character polls we've been having lately and the fact that you can do the same thing in your post in the 'Your Shipping List' thread, this seems pretty redundant.

With that said, I'm going to close it. If you think this concept could be used in a way I'm not thinking of that is neither spam, redundant, or a debate, then feel free to PM me.