PDA

View Full Version : Project Legends V2 Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 1:59 AM
Thread Approved by Kamotz

RP Thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=553041

Plot: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13806687&postcount=1 (It's long)

List of members: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=13806697&postcount=2

Rules

All Serebii and RPG rules apply. This thread is not for idle chitchat, please keep it RPG related. All the other rules are in the Sign Up thread, but those pertain more to the RPG itself.
---
This thread is to be used by members of this RPG to discuss movement of the plot, ask questions, and discuss when certain events will occur. This is also for me to post updates if necessary.

Ok guys, while I do have a lot of things planned, not everything has been decided. The RPGers have some control of the plot too. Just run your ideas by me and/or the other GM's here first please. I don't want things getting too out of control.

miles0624
7th December 2011, 2:46 AM
About Time. Ok So I need help. With Darkrai, the only powers I can think of are using Dark void. Causing people to have nightmares, and possibly blending in with shadows and Darkness. Anyone have any other ideas, or is that enough. Telekineses is out because he is a dark type, but I can't think of anything.

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 2:47 AM
I think that's enough. Maybe some Umbrakinesis (Control of shadows) but that's pretty much it.

Alfred Jones
7th December 2011, 2:49 AM
Hey Mon, I was wondering if Both Zack and Aidan are allowed to have more then 6 Pokemon. I mean they'd only carry 6, but would have more in storage.

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 2:50 AM
In the PC or elsewhere, yes. Obviously you can only carry six at a time though.

Alfred Jones
7th December 2011, 2:52 AM
Okay thanks for clearing that up for me.

JASON221
7th December 2011, 3:01 AM
Very right http://www.kread.info/g.gif

~SilverLugia~
7th December 2011, 3:11 AM
@ Jason: Your not a member of this RPG. You shouldn't be posting in here, especially if all you have to say are 2 words.

Anyhow, I just finished my most recent post in the RPG. Milly has her first encounter with the villains! Plus, Isaac is forced to go to Cianwood City instead of Blackthorn City, due to a major rock slide blocking the entrance to Mt. Mortar. But, more importantly, the first encounters with the villains!

Alfred Jones
7th December 2011, 3:28 AM
Shiny, you seemed so excited to encounter the Villains.

I made Aidan cause a slight ruckus in the Olivine Pokemon Center, and is now chowing on a late dinner

Zack on the otherhand, I have introduced two new Pokemon for as he finally nears Mauville. He had the Pokemon, though I doubt that he'd actually be using them just yet.

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 3:30 AM
Now that SL encountered the villains, I'd like to point out that there are women in Project Legends, but The King won't let them be higher ranked than a Grunt. (Or a harem girl/wife.) xD

Alfred Jones
7th December 2011, 3:33 AM
The king is so sexist.

So are most of the bad guy (npc) are we able to control them when needed, or are only you (Mon) Shiny, and Titan allowed to play as them?

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 3:39 AM
That's the point. xD

Both

Titan, SL, and/or myself will send bad guys to you, and then you can do what you want with them from there. (Unless stated otherwise in the post.)

I was hoping to send some to Zach and Milly once they've spoken, but SL seems to have taken care of that.

Aiden and Destiny will probably be next.

Alfred Jones
7th December 2011, 3:41 AM
Okay, that sounds good. I'm not good with playing antagonists though

~SilverLugia~
7th December 2011, 4:02 AM
I was hoping to send some to Zach and Milly once they've spoken, but SL seems to have taken care of that.

That's me, taking care of things for others. And beating people to the punch. xD

You're all wondering why I was so happy to see Titan's antagonist character, Richard Anderson, back on the RPG, and now with me happy that Milly has encountered the villains for the first time. Well, as the saying goes, you can't have a good story/RPG without good antagonists.

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 4:29 AM
I have sent some bad guys to Aiden.

Yes, the Book of Origin quoted his Sign Up, it knows all. Can we say breaking the fourth wall? xD

I wanted to write it in old English speak, but I'm not good at that.

Titan500
7th December 2011, 6:21 AM
You mean in Project Legends women are not allowed to be promoted higher than the rank of grunt except in the Intelligence and Reconnaissance Division, where the more liberal Richard Anderson is in charge. Besides, his second-in-command is a female NPC.

Purplepassion
7th December 2011, 8:04 AM
Hmm, so that means everyone else is just continuing their normal lives till the bad guys get to them, or am I not reading this correctly? Sorry, I'm a little tired today... (nice touch with the signup and the book, by the way.)

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 1:01 PM
You mean in Project Legends women are not allowed to be promoted higher than the rank of grunt except in the Intelligence and Reconnaissance Division, where the more liberal Richard Anderson is in charge. Besides, his second-in-command is a female NPC.

Hmm, so that means everyone else is just continuing their normal lives till the bad guys get to them, or am I not reading this correctly? Sorry, I'm a little tired today... (nice touch with the signup and the book, by the way.)

Yep, pretty much. =D

Purplepassion
7th December 2011, 4:16 PM
Ah, I understand now. Thanks! ^_^

miles0624
7th December 2011, 5:16 PM
So. If they get close to us, do we just alow them to catch us, or are we supposed to escape. Also, can we help others escape?

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 5:21 PM
That's up to you.

Though, at some point, they should call you "Child of *Insert Legendary here.* Which should rouse suspicion.

Yes, you can help others escape, if you're nearby.

Azran Flame
7th December 2011, 8:12 PM
Uh... I accidentally made a grunt capture Candy.

Whoops. Mon, mind if you give me permission to do that?

Monster Guy
7th December 2011, 9:27 PM
That's fine.

Alfred Jones
8th December 2011, 2:29 AM
I was wondering if someone could be so kind to play the bad guys that Mon threw at me. I'm kinda bad at playing bad guys, especially if they're trying to capture my character.

miles0624
8th December 2011, 2:33 AM
Sure, I'll do it.

AzerWrath
8th December 2011, 2:45 AM
There's really nothing I can do. May I request for the GM(s) to make an event come up for me? :3.

miles0624
8th December 2011, 2:48 AM
Go on with your life and become a pokemon master. Then get captured. =p. That is what I plannned to do. I think my characters will be the last one to be captured since neither are in the right region where you expect to see their pokemon. So I will be kicking some Jhoto leaders butts.

Monster Guy
8th December 2011, 2:52 AM
Go on with your life and become a pokemon master. Then get captured. =p. That is what I plannned to do. I think my characters will be the last one to be captured since neither are in the right region where you expect to see their pokemon. So I will be kicking some Jhoto leaders butts.

There are a bunch of characters who aren't in the right region, yours aren't the only one. :P

Purplepassion
8th December 2011, 2:58 AM
Wait, are all the grunts split up in each region to look for the children, or just Johto? I was pretty sure some were in Hoenn based on Flame Mistress's post, so... owo

Monster Guy
8th December 2011, 3:03 AM
Wait, are all the grunts split up in each region to look for the children, or just Johto? I was pretty sure some were in Hoenn based on Flame Mistress's post, so... owo

There in all five regions.

There's also one guy in Fiore (Region from the first Pokemon Ranger game.) looking for Manaphy's child. Unfortunately, he'll be unsucessful. xD

Purplepassion
8th December 2011, 3:06 AM
Ohhh. XD Alright. I was planning to have some kind of grunt appearing at Viola's door or something but I fear that might be interfering with what you have in mind. If my original plan conflicts with the plot, I'll make the person at the door Viola's dad or something. Heh.

Monster Guy
8th December 2011, 3:09 AM
No, go ahead.

Normally, the GM's send the grunts to the players, but if you have something in mind, go for it.

Just ask first.

Purplepassion
8th December 2011, 3:11 AM
Hmm, alrighty then. I decided I'll use it for later on; it seems too early to do it now. But I'll be sure to ask when I decide to use that plot device in my future posts. Thanks again!

Monster Guy
9th December 2011, 1:14 AM
There's really nothing I can do. May I request for the GM(s) to make an event come up for me? :3.

Well, I've sent some grunts up Spear Pillar. xD Have fun.

AzerWrath
9th December 2011, 2:25 AM
Well, I've sent some grunts up Spear Pillar. xD Have fun.

Phantasmic. I give you thy' thanks.

Mogar
9th December 2011, 4:31 AM
Could Shai perhaps have some grunts as well? c:
Maybe David too?

Alfred Jones
9th December 2011, 4:35 AM
Zack's been captured, now what?

Slipomatic
9th December 2011, 5:20 AM
lol, I'm tempted to have a complete shut down on Shalia when grunts come after her, but at the same time, don't want to. :P

I'll most likely do a flip a coin to see what I'll do to her. If she escapes, well, let's just say she might be doing it a bit awkwardly. :)

Titan500
9th December 2011, 10:12 AM
Are you bored of your average everyday grunts?

Players: Yes!

Do you wish for more competent ones who actually look like secret agents?

Players: Hell yes!

Have the not very inconspicuous cloaks most Project Legends members caused you to facepalm?

Players: Uh huh.

The look no further than Project Legends' Intelligence and Reconnaissance Division! With our awesome looking suits and secret agent cars, we can provide you the best of all antagonistic characters! Just call 1800 INTEL and Richard Anderson, the leader of the division, will send some of his operatives to your area, so call now!

...I have no idea why I did that, but anyway, I have just provided you all with a second picking of grunts coming after your characters. For some reason I seem to be the antagonist of this RP.

@Spyrox: Go ahead, get some grunts, but remember, Intelligence and Reconnaissance members are the best grunts you can get!

Monster Guy
9th December 2011, 12:58 PM
Zack's been captured, now what?

You should find yourself in some mideval style dungeon. Most likely chained to the wall.

Ooh, miles have Destiny get captured so Latias' and Latios' children can meet each other.

lol, I'm tempted to have a complete shut down on Shalia when grunts come after her, but at the same time, don't want to. :P

I'll most likely do a flip a coin to see what I'll do to her. If she escapes, well, let's just say she might be doing it a bit awkwardly. :)

I was expecting her to turn into a Pokemon, and then they try catching her with a pokeball. :P *shot*

~SilverLugia~
9th December 2011, 1:30 PM
@Spyrox: I think, as Shai and Isaac are both in the same City of Ecruteak, they should meet up. THEN I'll send grunts at both of us.

Wait. Mon, the grunts with Palkia's page are in Sinnoh, and the ones with Ho-oh's page are in Hoenn. How's that gonna work out here? :/

Monster Guy
9th December 2011, 1:45 PM
Maybe Richard's group there then?

miles0624
9th December 2011, 4:24 PM
Ok. So my next post will be rather long. Crimson, do you want you character to be captured or not. that will factor in my post.

Alfred Jones
9th December 2011, 4:26 PM
Sure, I already have one of my Characters captured, besides, I want to play with Aidan's temper.

miles0624
9th December 2011, 9:32 PM
Ok. Captured people coming up.

Monster Guy
9th December 2011, 10:05 PM
Uh Miles, the person with Destiny's page is in Hoenn. (It's the same as Latios' page)

~SilverLugia~
9th December 2011, 10:05 PM
Maybe Richard's group there then?

That could work, but how would they know that Shai and Isaac are Legendary Children if they don't have the right page from the Book of Origin?

Azran Flame
9th December 2011, 10:06 PM
Just saying, Nick (the child of Uxie) is kinda like an older brother figure to Aurora (the child of Cresselia). So they'll be together usually.

~SilverLugia~
9th December 2011, 10:09 PM
@miles: Uhh, the grunts with Latias' page are in Hoenn. Just so you know.

The whole Book of Origin pages thing is messing with our heads. :/

Monster Guy
9th December 2011, 10:11 PM
You think we should figure out another way for them to know who are LC's and where they are?

~SilverLugia~
9th December 2011, 10:17 PM
@Mon: Yes, or there are more than one page for each Legendary, say 2 or 3 each.

Monster Guy
9th December 2011, 10:22 PM
That could work.

And Wallis has all three copies of the Arceus page. xD

Alfred Jones
10th December 2011, 2:57 AM
So now basically I have both my characters wake up and find out that they are in a dungeon or something like that?

What happens after that?

Monster Guy
10th December 2011, 3:10 AM
...I haven't figured that out yet...

Alfred Jones
10th December 2011, 3:41 AM
M'kay, I'll post tomorrow or something. Maybe they could get broken out by their legendary or something?

Monster Guy
10th December 2011, 3:51 AM
Question, how would their legendaries get there?

Bleh, I'll most likely make an RP post tomorrow.

Purplepassion
10th December 2011, 3:55 AM
Oh, hold on a sec.

Mari, Scott, and Tim, along with Cosmo if I'm reading this right, are in Castelia. Will Leon encounter the grunts too? Or is it just that one area? (he's in the Pokemon Center, so.)

I'll also probably make a post tomorrow.

Monster Guy
10th December 2011, 4:02 AM
Everyone should encounter the grunts at some point.

Alfred Jones
10th December 2011, 4:07 AM
Hmmm, no clue.

How do the kids meet their legendaries anyways?

miles0624
10th December 2011, 4:19 AM
Ok. I'll edit the page out. She'll still get captured in my next post though.

Monster Guy
10th December 2011, 4:29 AM
Hmmm, no clue.

How do the kids meet their legendaries anyways?

Certain Legends will find you, while others you have to find them. It depends on the Pokemon and the personality you gave them.

Though, I can't really imagine Latios running a prison break. xD

Ooh, maybe Project Legends could attempt to capture the legendaries too? (Though for some, this may prove difficult.)

Alfred Jones
10th December 2011, 4:30 AM
Nah Latios would be like: *sigh* "Seriously? do I have to break you out?"

leafstormfire
10th December 2011, 2:51 PM
Hey, Flame Mistress, I noticed that Nick and Aurora are both in Snowpoint, like Annabeth, so we can meet up if you like. But it's up to you.

Azran Flame
10th December 2011, 3:19 PM
Kay, fine with me. But be nice to Aurora or Nick won't be so nice to Annabeth...

leafstormfire
10th December 2011, 7:01 PM
Maybe it'll be the other way around. Interpret that however you like. :)

Alfred Jones
10th December 2011, 7:36 PM
I'm debating whether or not I should make another character...

Slipomatic
10th December 2011, 7:37 PM
lol, Mew would be extremely hard to get a hold of. :P
Constantly moving around, it's about as good as saying, oh look, a shiny pokemon.

Don't know when I want the grunts after her... hmmm....

miles0624
10th December 2011, 9:19 PM
Yup, all my characters are meeting, and grunts can be drawn to Rick because he is the child of Raikou. =p However, with both Miles and Destiny, it is going to be hare capturing Rick.

Alfred Jones
10th December 2011, 9:22 PM
I'd actually really love to make the child of Entei...

Monster Guy
10th December 2011, 10:10 PM
I'd rather have three seperate people controling legendaries in trios. I find it's more interesting to have an actual trio of users rather than one person controlling two and another person controling one. (Otherwise, I would've taken Groudon by now. That and four characters plus NPC's is enough.)

Still, if no one takes them in time, I may have to change this.

Alfred Jones
10th December 2011, 10:17 PM
:/ Okay.

I'd like to make another character though...

miles0624
11th December 2011, 2:10 PM
What happens if we kill a legendary child (aka Rick falls into a vat of Lava.) Does that mean their plans automatically fail. This is just hypothetical. I am not killing any of my characters. Although miles may kill the child of Cresella. What I was thinking out loud. DARN!! Jk

Monster Guy
11th December 2011, 2:21 PM
No. If he falls into vat of lava, a new chiild will be born, and they will be a baby.

If someone pushes you into said vat (Someone murders you.) That person gets your powers and control of your legendary.

miles0624
11th December 2011, 7:00 PM
Oh. Well. Miles is about to go on a muder spree. All legendary children, prepare to die. Just kidding. *Impression of Xiangua's voice.*

Monster Guy
11th December 2011, 7:37 PM
Oh. Well. Miles is about to go on a muder spree. All legendary children, prepare to die. Just kidding. *Impression of Xiangua's voice.*

I hope you were. I've had problems with that in the past. <_<

miles0624
11th December 2011, 8:22 PM
*Miles kills Mari then runs before Tim can catch him* whoops. How did that happen.

Monster Guy
11th December 2011, 8:27 PM
Yeah no. <_<

I'm the GM here so I can void that.

Let's not let this thread turn into spam please.

Alfred Jones
11th December 2011, 8:36 PM
I'm making the child of Groudon, it was hard to figure out what Pokemon he should have, but I managed to think about a good team.

Monster Guy
11th December 2011, 8:40 PM
Just curious, but why do so many people that join this feel the need to give their character a mono type team that matches their legendaries type?

Alfred Jones
11th December 2011, 9:17 PM
I've never had a monotype team, though I am using some of my favorite Pokemon

Yet, half my team is ground type.

Meh, no clue.

Azran Flame
11th December 2011, 10:01 PM
Just curious, but why do so many people that join this feel the need to give their character a mono type team that matches their legendaries type?

Well, it narrows down the number of Pokémon you can choose from, which means less work...

And really, miles#, Darkrai and Cresselia are supposed to be rivals, not downright arch enemies. Stop being so extreme about it.

Monster Guy
11th December 2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah, but if you have Fire powers already, having nothing but Fire type Pokemon makes the Pokemon seem pointless. :/ All four of my characters have pretty balanced teams.

Tim is a child of Kyogre, he only has one Water type (Ludicolo) on his team (Three if Castform rain and Rotom-W count, but they can also be other types too.)

Mari is a child of Meloetta, she has two Normal (Togekiss, Wigglytuff) one Fighting (Breloom) and one Psychic (Wobbuffet)

Scott is a child of Shaymin, he has zero Grass Pokemon and one Flying type (Yanmega).

Selena is a child of Azelf, she only has one Psychic type (Musharna)

And really, miles#, Darkrai and Cresselia are supposed to be rivals, not downright arch enemies. Stop being so extreme about it.

If one wanted, they could even be quarrelling lovers. :P *shot* Or siblings, that's the direction people usually go with them.

Azran Flame
11th December 2011, 11:12 PM
^ Aurora has no siblings... And she is TEN, you sick, twisted twits, TEN.

And anyway, Steel-Type Teams are more interesting than jumble up mix-and-match Pokémon.

Monster Guy
11th December 2011, 11:15 PM
^ I meant Cresselia and Darkrai. xD

Azran Flame
11th December 2011, 11:26 PM
Oh, I thought you were talking about Aurora and Rick, lol. But still, no one's dating Aurora or Nick will go ballistic.

Titan500
12th December 2011, 2:38 AM
Simon doesn't have a monotype team. Unless you consider one Pokemon a monotype team.

Anyway, I shall begin some plot twists later today, like getting Simon/Kamen Rider to join Project Legends' Intel and Recon Division.

miles0624
12th December 2011, 3:42 PM
I choose a mono team so it is easier to distunguish what pokemon my character has. Also, I have finals and may be gone all week. I will definately post again on friday, but until then, who knows.

Edit: Also Rick is only twelve. Not out of the picture.

2. Miles is the child of Darkrai and is seven years older. You know what. When Aurora and 18 and Miles is 25, things could start happening. =p

Edit 3:

Hurray. Another person took a Sora design. Now we just need a Kari and Riku and we are good to go.

Alfred Jones
12th December 2011, 11:52 PM
I love Kingdom Hearts

Now I'm debating on what to do with Aidan and Zack. They be locked up :/

Monster Guy
13th December 2011, 12:46 AM
^ So have them figure out some way to escape.

All I can really do right now is respond to Cosmo. I'm trying to think of what to do next. :/

miles0624
13th December 2011, 1:19 AM
Crimson, why don't you use the child of Latios's sight sharing ability. Not on purpose, but he accidentally doe it a couple of times to let Destiny know where he and Aidan are located, then they can be rescued by Miles, Rick and Destiny.

Monster Guy
13th December 2011, 1:35 AM
^ If that's the case, then Zack shouldn't be aware of what he's doing.

Alfred Jones
13th December 2011, 1:46 AM
I made an amazing escape, I remembered Aidan had an Excadrill, and that lovely mole broke 'em out.

Monster Guy
13th December 2011, 1:48 AM
Perfect! Now that Zane's in Castleia, I got an idea. C8

Alfred Jones
13th December 2011, 1:50 AM
I put him there on purpose, hoping to get the chance to interact with Tim at some Point

Monster Guy
13th December 2011, 2:09 AM
Done. :3

It's raining in half of Castelia and Sunny in the other.

Now, I have to do something with Selena.

~SilverLugia~
13th December 2011, 2:16 AM
Done. :3

It's raining in half of Castelia and Sunny in the other.

I remember when this happened in the original Project Legends, except that it was in Sootopolis City instead. Good times.....

Alfred Jones
13th December 2011, 2:20 AM
Lol that's cool. Never would have thought of that XD

Monster Guy
13th December 2011, 2:21 AM
@SL: Unfortunately, what I wanted to do there never got very far. (Kyogre and Groudon would come out and fight each other, while they'd make their children do the same.)

I don't think the same thing will happen here.

~SilverLugia~
13th December 2011, 2:24 AM
Yeah, the guy who was playing as Groudon's Child went inactive from the RPG. This time, the city is way too big, and Groudon wouldn't be able stand anywhere. xD

Monster Guy
13th December 2011, 2:30 AM
^ Not without crushing something anyway. xD

Now, where to go from here?

Titan500
13th December 2011, 2:30 AM
So where exactly is everybody at the moment? I can't be stuffed reading through most of the RP thread, so I'll just rely on you guys for a recap.

Monster Guy
13th December 2011, 2:34 AM
Tim, Mari, and Scott: Castleia City, interacting with Zane. Currently half the city is raining and the other half is sunny.

Selena Artemis: At that restaurant in the Hotel in front of Lake Valor. She hasn't done much yet.

I'll let everyone else explain their characters. xD

~SilverLugia~
13th December 2011, 2:41 AM
Milly is currently hiding in the Winstrate's Pond, sending her Ponyta out to chase off the Project Legends grunt. :P

Isaac is currently in Bell Tower, waiting out a big storm. He just introduced himself to SpyroxPikachu's two characters, Shai and Olive.

Titan500
13th December 2011, 2:43 AM
Ahh, okay. Simon/Kamen Rider Muugi has been confroned by Project Legends. More specifically, Richard's second-in-command, who's pointing a gun at his head.

Alfred Jones
13th December 2011, 2:56 AM
Zack and Aidan just escaped from an underground base at the Lake of Rage and just arrived at the Azela Pokemon Center. Both boys are resting for the time being.

Mogar
13th December 2011, 2:57 AM
Shai and Olivia are currently talking to Isaac inside the Bell Tower.

And David's on the roof of the Department store in Goldenrod; fighting with some rather powerful grunts.

Purplepassion
13th December 2011, 3:55 PM
*comes in at the wrong moment* Aaaaah sorry for the inactivity, guys!

If I may continue the chain...

Viola is in her house in Icirrus talking to her dad. And Leon's in the Castelia Pokemon Center (I dunno what he should do next though.)

Azran Flame
13th December 2011, 5:08 PM
Okay, guys... I'm totally stuck for what I should do to Nick and Aurora. Maybe I'll send them of to Lake Acuity...?

miles0624
13th December 2011, 7:26 PM
My characters are all in Azela and about to go eat some food at the local pokemoncenter.

Alfred Jones
13th December 2011, 7:33 PM
I smell Destiny and Aidan meeting up again.

miles0624
13th December 2011, 7:38 PM
Just did it. However, the shocker will be between Destiny and Zachary. Apparently, we both created them with similar features. So I expanded on that.

Alfred Jones
13th December 2011, 8:43 PM
Haha, I never really realized that

Monster Guy
14th December 2011, 3:08 AM
I'm most likely going to send a bunch of grunts over to Castleia. I'm sure they've noticed the strange weather phenomenon going on there. xD

Post should come tomorrow.

Alfred Jones
14th December 2011, 3:14 AM
Because of course something like that drives the grunts to Castelia like Zubat's to a flame... or in this case; Woobats.

miles0624
14th December 2011, 5:14 AM
There are five legendary children in one room and no grunts. Don't you love peaceful RPGs. How would you like to write Zachary and and Destiny. The're supposed to like each other being the eon pokemon. But we could add a twist and make them rivals/enimies. Or they could become best of friends or acquantances. What do you think is best?

~SilverLugia~
14th December 2011, 1:34 PM
There are five legendary children in one room and no grunts. Don't you love peaceful RPGs.

IT'S TOO PEACEFUL!
I'm gonna send grunts at you guys, hopefully, sometime after school. Or Mon can do it, if he wants.

Alfred Jones
14th December 2011, 1:54 PM
I have no clue whether or not to make them friends or enemies, let's just see how that unrolls. But guys, please don't send any grunts until my next post, I have something planned of Zack and Destiny.

~SilverLugia~
14th December 2011, 8:45 PM
*Looks at Crimson's post* Yeah, I'll wait until you're done sight sharing. (Which may or may not include Milly, depending on when it starts)

Monster Guy
14th December 2011, 10:23 PM
I posted. Prepare for battle. xD

Don't ask me how Dragonite uses Hurricane with such tiny wings. :/

Edit: Bleh, I was ninja'd by iStorm...Meh, my post still works.

Titan500
15th December 2011, 12:33 AM
I'll be sending Simon over to Castelia as well, along with an army of Intel and Recon members. Gonna start a plan to bring Kamen Rider over to Project Legends' side.

Monster Guy
15th December 2011, 1:59 AM
A lot of people are in Castleia it seems.

~SilverLugia~
15th December 2011, 2:37 AM
It does seem like that, but none of my characters are there.

But, if Legendary Children start popping up in Mauville City, and I continue they way I'm planning to go, AND the others decide to all go to the gym, its gonna be the original Project Legends again, but the Hoenn Electric-type gym edition. xD

Alfred Jones
15th December 2011, 2:45 AM
I was in Castelia before it got cool

I mean, Why did that Sandstorm pick up?

Monster Guy
15th December 2011, 2:50 AM
I was in Castelia before it got cool

Correction, I was there first. :P

Alfred Jones
15th December 2011, 2:52 AM
I know, I had Zane head there to interact with Tim.

Now everyone's there.

~SilverLugia~
15th December 2011, 1:39 PM
^ Except for me.

Everyone: Look at the strange weather patterns! Let's go investigate!
Me: No.

Everyone seems to be in Castelia City like everyone was in Vermillion last time. Maybe you guys should all go say hi to Burgh. He may know something, and he may also have a gym battle against Jon. xD

Titan500
15th December 2011, 10:44 PM
Yes, except we do not have the descendant of Colonel Harland Sanders, the founder of Kanto Fried Chicken, in Castelia this time.

Anyway, seeing that Jon has returned, it's time to blow up some more cars, or have him race against Simon, seeing that both of them possess motorcycles.

miles0624
16th December 2011, 12:17 AM
I'm not their either. I'm sight shearing.

Titan500
16th December 2011, 4:08 AM
Hey Mon, could you temporarily put Simon in Antagonists section as well, seeing that he has been forcibly conscripted into the Intel and Recon Division?

miles0624
17th December 2011, 12:15 AM
So, it is time for some Zacharry and Destiny alone time.

Anyways, you can send grunts for Rick after he, Miles and Aidan head to the gym. I'll give you the perfect opening after my next post. Which will be later tonight.

Alfred Jones
17th December 2011, 12:48 AM
Yup, though Zack is totally exhausted from using the sight sharing.

miles0624
17th December 2011, 4:54 AM
Crimson, bunnying Aidan to make him leave Zack alone for a while and putting Zack in Destiny's room.

Alfred Jones
17th December 2011, 4:57 AM
That's fine, thanks for telling me in advance.

miles0624
17th December 2011, 5:14 AM
It really wasn't a bad bunny. I actually wrote a lot less then I though I would, but thats because as a was writing, I would have had to make Zack fall asleep to do some of the stuff I was thinking. But I guess it can wait. If I still find the idea interesting.

Alfred Jones
17th December 2011, 5:41 AM
No, not really. I did have Zack fall asleep though.

Monster Guy
17th December 2011, 10:53 PM
I'm going to be going on vacation on Tuesday (20th) and I won't be back untill Friday (23rd.) Just letting you guys know now.

I'll get a post up when I can be bothered. (I'm still trying to figure out where to take the chaos that's happening in Castleia right now.)

Azran Flame
17th December 2011, 11:08 PM
Damn, ANOTHER sharer of my avatar... *prepares to switch back*

*cannot find original avatar*

*curses loudly*

Anyway, anyone know when Annabeth's user (was it leafstormfire, or someone else? Sorry, I forgot) is coming back? I want to see how she'll react to my post (which is coming soon, by the way).

Alfred Jones
18th December 2011, 1:19 AM
That's fine with me Mon, I have two other characters to control and I know what its like to be busy. Take your time.

but this avi rules

Purplepassion
18th December 2011, 8:42 AM
Yeah, unsure how to fit Leon in all of this. >_<;; I am pretty sure it's raining on one half and sunny on the other, but did that get fixed or...?

Monster Guy
18th December 2011, 2:06 PM
^That's still happening.

iStorm
18th December 2011, 4:42 PM
Just curious, when should the characters start being contacted by or meeting their legendaries?

Monster Guy
18th December 2011, 4:59 PM
Anytime is good. As long as it makes sense.

iStorm
18th December 2011, 5:10 PM
Alright, thanks. I might do that soon then, maybe sometime after the whole thing going down in Castelia is resolved.

Alfred Jones
18th December 2011, 6:02 PM
I think I might have Latios appear while Zack sleeps

not sure about the others though

~SilverLugia~
18th December 2011, 8:03 PM
Hello everyone, and I am back from being gone all weekend!

But seriously, now I have to catch up with everything that happened since I left. It seems like a lot happened. -_-

Purplepassion
19th December 2011, 6:31 PM
^That's still happening.

Oh, ok. I think I'll just go along with everyone else for now since I dunno what else to do.

miles0624
20th December 2011, 3:13 AM
Sorry I was gone. Back now and ready to post.

Alfred Jones
20th December 2011, 3:17 AM
My posts might be slow, my hands are sore, and I just got the rest of my ambassador games for my 3DS

Slipomatic
20th December 2011, 3:18 AM
^^ - it could be worse, playing kirby mass attack.

lol, I don't know if I should make the post dealing with encountering grunts or should let mon or one of the co-gms make it. I am mostly confused with what has been posted so that's why I haven't posted as much as I'd like to.

Monster Guy
20th December 2011, 3:26 AM
I'm suffering from writers block. That's why I haven't posted in a while. :(

Like I said, I'm going to be out of town starting tomorrow. I don't have a 3DS or a fancy cell phone with a web browser so I won't be able to check this untill I get back.

miles0624
20th December 2011, 3:58 AM
Ok. So I was writing a pg-13 part in there. Then it turned R. So I just erased most of it and left it where it is. Hopefully it is ok. *shrugs* Had fun writing it. Anyways. I'm thinking if we have Zack and Destiny leave, it will shock the other two and will make Rick's annoying Love at first sight thing even more annoying.

Alfred Jones
20th December 2011, 4:02 AM
It's a good thing to irritate Aidan too.

I would have loved to read the 'R' rated stuff

Titan500
20th December 2011, 5:00 AM
Ok. So I was writing a pg-13 part in there. Then it turned R. So I just erased most of it and left it where it is. Hopefully it is ok. *shrugs* Had fun writing it. Anyways. I'm thinking if we have Zack and Destiny leave, it will shock the other two and will make Rick's annoying Love at first sight thing even more annoying.

This is Project Legends. It's supposed to be PG-13. You don't need to state that your scene will be PG-13.

Monster Guy
20th December 2011, 2:43 PM
Well, due to unfortunate circumstances, my trip has been postponed to Monday. So, I'll still be here this week after all.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do in Castleia. I'm tempted to have Groudon and Kyogre show up there.

miles0624
20th December 2011, 4:59 PM

Lol. I didn't want a mod to shut it down because you need permission for the rater R stuff. I'll give you a hint. There was some poking. Anyways. I'll post later. I'm going to have Destiny sleep until Zack wakes up. Maybe we can have Rick get captured by a paracect and have Miles and Aidan debate whether or not to save him.

OCC: Was just watching channel five and WHY ARE THEY MAKING A BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 3D. ARE THEY JUST TRYING TO RUIN CLASSICS. *rant over*

Also, Since everyone has three to four characters, I guess I could make another one to lessen the NPCs we have.

I can't wait to see what happens when Zachary realizes that Destiny changed him. Note: Zachary is still commando. Nurse Joy did not bring any underwear. (If that makes a difference.)

Alfred Jones
20th December 2011, 5:04 PM
Yeah I know, that's why I striked it out XP.

Zack'll wake up soon, ad it won't be a peaceful waking either... lmao.

Rick being captured? Lol, and after Aidan warned them about the dangers of Ilex at night.

I might make another character, though I already have 3...

Zack commando? Will it make a difference to him? maybe~

miles0624
20th December 2011, 10:10 PM
Some more awkwardness between Destiny and Zachary. (Hey. Their names rhyme.)

Rick has been captured. Time to rescue him. Unless mon has him captured by grunts.

Alfred Jones
20th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Lol, never realized that their names rhymed until you pointed it out XP

Titan500
22nd December 2011, 2:21 AM
Well, due to unfortunate circumstances, my trip has been postponed to Monday. So, I'll still be here this week after all.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do in Castleia. I'm tempted to have Groudon and Kyogre show up there.

Seeing that nothing exciting is happening, I rather agree with letting Groudon and Kyogre rampage through the Pokemon World's largest city. But other than that, I shall use my miniscule Co-GM powers to bring in the 'minor' Legendaries if you want.

Like the False God, the King of Bugs, Genesect GaoGaiGar!

miles0624
22nd December 2011, 7:02 AM
sorry I have not updated. I am out of town and won't be back until next wednesday. Will try to post between then. But it seems unlikely.

Azran Flame
22nd December 2011, 8:04 AM
Sorry I haven't updated, I've got a writer's block... Which is the main reason why I haven't updated in ANY of my RPG, let alone have done my Shippers' Secret Santa fic... *cries*

I'll probably be over it by next week, though. Up till then... Also, if someone can podsibly control my characters, please PM me, that would be great.

Purplepassion
26th December 2011, 2:02 AM
^ Yeah, same here. Sorry. Even then, it doesn't seem like I can fit in with the current events, as no one in Castelia is doing anything.

Monster Guy
26th December 2011, 2:09 AM
Sorry, I've been procrastinating. Hopefully, I'll get something up soon.

I'm going out of town for a few days, but I got a 3DS for Christmas, so I should be able to log in and post, provided the hotel has Wi-Fi.

Azran Flame
26th December 2011, 2:13 AM
Okay, I'm back. So has Annabeth's user come back yet?

Monster Guy
26th December 2011, 2:15 AM
I don't know. :/

leafstormfire
27th December 2011, 10:10 PM
Actually, I'm thinking about quitting the RPG. It's sad, but I am really busy and can only go on the internet Friday and weekends at best. I have no idea what to do, as I'm in the Warrior RPG as well...

miles0624
29th December 2011, 6:35 AM
Don't quit. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Anyways. If you need to move my characters dark, it is fine. I'll be back in town on Saturday and will update then. Utinl then, Dark has the ability to control my characters.

Azran Flame
29th December 2011, 3:30 PM
Quit the Warrior's RPG, like I did. It's soooooo confusing... And I seriously can't handle five characters at once.

I'm actually thinking about giving Charlotte to someone else... Anyone want an extra character? Moltres's child...

leafstormfire
29th December 2011, 6:24 PM
Um, miles, I think you're mistaking me for someone else. ^_^

Monster Guy
29th December 2011, 8:02 PM
I'm back. Have I missed anything important?

Azran Flame
29th December 2011, 8:24 PM
No, not really, apart from the dilemma that I might have to be controlling FIVE characters all of a sudden, since I'm in charge of Annabeth right now and leafstormfire is thinking about quitting...

Monster Guy
29th December 2011, 8:28 PM
If she quits, we can make her character an NPC.

Titan500
30th December 2011, 2:33 AM
Like we did with Colonel Harland Sanders' descendant in the last PL? The guy with military connections? Anyway, we need to do something drastic soon, things are slowing down.

Mon, drop Groudon and Kyogre into the middle of Castelia right now. We already have the rain and intense sunlight.

Or maybe I'll just drop some minor Legendaries in there.

Azran Flame
30th December 2011, 2:39 AM
Wait, can I make Charlotte Ciccio an NPC? I regret making her in the first place...

Monster Guy
30th December 2011, 2:39 AM
^ If you want to.

Also Slipomatic quit.

His character hasn't done much, so I'm wondering if I should make his character an NPC, or find a new child of Mew...

Titan500
30th December 2011, 12:24 PM
An NPC would be better. If you were to get a new one we would have to kill him off.

But if you do want a new child of Mew, the Intel and Recon Division will gladly kill him in a painful and evil manner.

Monster Guy
31st December 2011, 4:11 AM
^ That won't be necessary.

His character never spoke to anyone, so we could just pretend the character never existed and open the spot back up without issue.

Actually, we could do the same for the child of Moltres.

Titan500
31st December 2011, 5:17 AM
Got it. So how many people are inactive?

miles0624
31st December 2011, 5:20 AM
Ok, back and ready to post. I can take on another character, but I don't feel like writing a new su. If I like slips's, then I'll take control of his character. I'll look it over tomorrow.

Alfred Jones
31st December 2011, 5:53 AM
Welcome back Miles.

On a side note I won't be on much or at all tomorrow, going to a new years party

miles0624
31st December 2011, 6:14 AM
Me TOO! Actually. Don't expect me at all.

Alfred Jones
31st December 2011, 6:18 AM
Well have fun Miles.

Hopefully I can get a post in on Sunday.

Monster Guy
1st January 2012, 1:18 AM
What's stopping me from just throwing Kyogre and Groudon into Castleia is getting them there. Hoenn is far away from Unova.

Kyogre can just swim in the sea, but Groudon...um...yeah.

Titan500
2nd January 2012, 1:25 AM
Groudon could dig down incredibly far so he could move under the sea. That'd work wouldn't it?

miles0624
3rd January 2012, 5:45 PM
Sorry I haven't posted, I'll make one in six hours.

Alfred Jones
4th January 2012, 5:41 AM
I edited my post, now I have to wait for Miles to edit his.

Monster Guy
4th January 2012, 5:48 AM
Groudon could dig down incredibly far so he could move under the sea. That'd work wouldn't it?

That'd shock many Castleians. Seeing Groudon pop out of the ground, and Kyogre jump out of the ocean xD

I like it. xD

Purplepassion
4th January 2012, 6:28 AM
^ And Leon might be there to see that as well, allowing me to FINALLY make my post. (Sorry for the inactivity btw.)

As for Viola...what should I do with her?

Titan500
4th January 2012, 7:32 AM
That'd shock many Castleians. Seeing Groudon pop out of the ground, and Kyogre jump out of the ocean xD

I like it. xD

Luckily we have the best defence against two Godzilla-type beings wandering around the city. Two of them should be easy to defeat for Simon Garche Kamen Rider Muugi, Resident Hero of Opelucid.

Say, I got a really strange idea in which the children of the Legendary Birds and the children of Ho-Oh and Lugia team up to form a Power Rangers team. It'd be like Ninja Storm, only we need a sixth member who can be the child of Celebi or something.

Avian Rangers!
Red Ranger - Child of Moltres: TBA
Blue Ranger - Child of Articuno: Annabeth Davenport (NPC)
Yellow Ranger - Child of Zapdos: Jonathan Smith
Gold Ranger - Child of Ho-Oh: Shai Novella
Silver Ranger - Child of Lugia: Milly Gale
Green Ranger - Child of Celebi: Tommy Oliver Cosmo Mimosas

So, thoughts on my incredibly strange idea?

miles0624
5th January 2012, 3:12 AM
Edited, but I am not feeling very creative today. I'll update tomorrow.

Monster Guy
9th January 2012, 4:19 AM
I finally got Kyogre to Castelia. =D

CD you get Groudon there.

Titan500
9th January 2012, 4:37 AM
Try to think of a creative way to get him/her/it there. We need an epic opening for its battle with Kyogre.

Now to find a way to get Rayquaza over.

~SilverLugia~
9th January 2012, 9:30 PM
Milly's a Power Ranger now? Oh boy....
I can see it now...

Milly: Wh-wh-what? Wh-why do I h-have to be a P-P-Power Ranger? And w-working w-with others? *Backs away slowly*

Isaac: Hey Shai! What's with that golden armour of yours?
Shai: Didn't you hear? I'm a Power Ranger now!
Isaac: POWER RANGERS GOOOOO!!! *Tries to transforms*
Shai: Dude. You have to be the Child of one of the Legendary Birds, Ho-oh, Lugia, or Celebi.
Isaac: *Still smiling* Oh...Well I'm not jealous! Not one bit! *Turns around* Man, I really want to be a Power Ranger...

Will get to putting up Milly's next adventure soon. Go Wattson! Wish I was in Castelia right now...

Titan500
10th January 2012, 1:08 AM
Who's going to be the Zordon of the team? Arceus?

Anyway, there are currently five Legendaries in Castelia. Kyogre, Groudon, Cobalion, Virizion and the King of Bugs - Genesect. And Genesect has declared war on Kyogre.

It will also attack Groudon.

Purplepassion
10th January 2012, 1:15 AM
^ Hmm, what should I do about Virizion, then? Same as Cobalion in which she encounters Leon? Or perhaps I should do something else? (I wish I could use Reshiram and Viola for something soon but the person who plays Zekrom doesn't seem to be posting. D: )

Oh, and one more thing. Are Sark, Leon, and whoever takes Terrakion going to be their own team at some point because of their respective legendaries? Like, a tag team of three. Or something.

iStorm
10th January 2012, 1:25 AM
Ah, maybe I shouldn't bring Giratina to Castelia then if it's already so full of Legendaries

Monster Guy
10th January 2012, 1:45 AM
I'd bug WBR to post, but me bugging someone to post would be like the pot calling the kettle black. :/ (I disappear sometimes too.)

Titan500
10th January 2012, 2:49 AM
Okay guys, Genesect is on a rampage and attempting to kill both Kyogre and Groudon by itself.

~SilverLugia~
10th January 2012, 3:35 AM
Wow. There are four Female soon-to-be Power Rangers, and then there's Jon. xD
And there's a 50/50 chance of what gender Moltres' Child will be. I would laugh if that character ends up being Female again.

I actually like the Power Rangers idea, Titan. Not sure how it'll work yet, but it's a good idea.

miles0624
10th January 2012, 3:39 AM
And now, an army of Latias and Latioses have swarmed into Castella. They will probably go after Genesect.

Monster Guy
10th January 2012, 3:40 AM
^ Uh wut? There should only be one Latios and one Latias.

miles0624
10th January 2012, 3:43 AM
Lol, They aren't going to attack, but I needed to give Destiny a motivation to master her powers. I thought since the anime have multiple latias (6) that the rpg could have multiple, but only one powerful enough to have a child, if not, I can edit my post to where they see it on tv.

~SilverLugia~
10th January 2012, 3:45 AM
I agree with Mon here. There should only be one Latias.

Titan500
10th January 2012, 3:46 AM
Wow. There are four Female soon-to-be Power Rangers, and then there's Jon. xD
And there's a 50/50 chance of what gender Moltres' Child will be. I would laugh if that character ends up being Female again.

I actually like the Power Rangers idea, Titan. Not sure how it'll work yet, but it's a good idea.

Zapdos and Lugia randomly message their children to form a Power Rangers team.

You know, the Yellow Ranger is normally female. Jon is a guy. Everybody else is basically female.

I prefer having one Latias and Latios. An army is too strange.

miles0624
10th January 2012, 3:47 AM
DARN IT.. *Starts cussing like a sailor* Well, I guessed so. I was about to pm mon before he posted whether it was ok. But he beat me to the punch. ok Editing.

Titan500
10th January 2012, 3:49 AM
Also, why did you want your Lati's to attack Genesect? I mean, it's already busy trying to kill Groudon and Kyogre.

miles0624
10th January 2012, 3:59 AM
Also, why did you want your Lati's to attack Genesect? I mean, it's already busy trying to kill Groudon and Kyogre.

I actually meant it as a joke, They were supposed to run away like cowards, but there is only one Latias and Latios. Editing my post.

Monster Guy
10th January 2012, 4:01 AM
Sorry were being so strict here, but the various incarnations of this RPG has had one too many god moding problems in the past. <_<

We're trying to avoid that...

Titan500
10th January 2012, 4:04 AM
That's why if you want to deviate off the plot, you must make it incredibly ridiculous, like Simon Garche being Kamen Rider, or my current project to make the Avian Children into Power Rangers.

miles0624
10th January 2012, 4:04 AM
Lol thats fine. The purpose of being mods is to keep things in order, and I think you guys are doing great jobs. I just got a bit carried away. *shot*

Titan500
10th January 2012, 4:07 AM
Why thank you. Now to wait for Mon and Shiny to check out the new guy's sign-up over at the Sign Up thread and see if the edited result should be accepted or not.

Purplepassion
10th January 2012, 7:40 AM
You guys are moving this along just fine! I think we didn't really do much last time, so this is a really nice improvement.

...My questions from the last post I had here still stand though. ^^; And since everyone's powers are becoming recognized, should I incorporate that into my next post, too? (Sorry I'm asking too many questions D: )

Titan500
10th January 2012, 7:51 AM
Last time all we did was everybody standing around talking. The GMs weren't as active either.

Monster Guy
10th January 2012, 1:57 PM
You guys are moving this along just fine! I think we didn't really do much last time, so this is a really nice improvement.

...My questions from the last post I had here still stand though. ^^; And since everyone's powers are becoming recognized, should I incorporate that into my next post, too? (Sorry I'm asking too many questions D: )

Yeah sure. Everyone else seems to be doing it.

And don't worry, asking questions is sort of the point of this thread.

Purplepassion
10th January 2012, 4:03 PM
All right! =D I'll post in a couple of hours.

~SilverLugia~
10th January 2012, 8:49 PM
Zapdos and Lugia randomly message their children to form a Power Rangers team.

You know, the Yellow Ranger is normally female. Jon is a guy. Everybody else is basically female.

I prefer having one Latias and Latios. An army is too strange.

Milly is gonna need A LOT of convincing to form the Power Rangers....of the Pokemon World. Trust me on that one. Besides that, it's good.

*Thinks back a few years* Oh yeah, that's right. The yellow ranger was usually the female one.

Titan500
11th January 2012, 12:16 AM
Except for Ninja Storm, which had the Blue one as a female and the Yellow one as a male.

miles0624
11th January 2012, 2:13 AM
Crimson, is that Hetalia Axis Powers in you Sig.

Anyways, and guesses on how long it should take to go from sinnoh to Jhoto?

Alfred Jones
11th January 2012, 2:18 AM
Yes it's Hetalia, Germany and Grandpa Rome to be exact.

You know, I forgot what Zane's team was for a moment there. So many Pokemon to control...

Titan500
11th January 2012, 2:25 AM
Do you guys think I should make Jessica O'Hanlon into a full-fledged Player Character? She's currently the NPC leader of the Torture Sub-Division of Intel and Recon, which has absorbed the Economics Division and may or may not absorb the R&D Department later.

Who sees what I'm doing here?

~SilverLugia~
11th January 2012, 2:33 AM
Oh, wow. That would just be a massive fail at the Project Legend peeps.

Richard: JESSICA! Go hunt down and bring me some Legendary Children!
Jessica: Got it! *Turns around* I'm back!
Richard: You never left...
Jessica: Yeah, but I already found a Child. *Points to herself*
Richard: Wha- *Thinks for a minute* Oh.......

And with Jim being a Gyarados now, more than just Castelia City will get destroyed. A lot more.

miles0624
11th January 2012, 2:38 AM
Wait, a person was transformed into a gryados. WHENN!!!

Alfred Jones
11th January 2012, 2:39 AM
I did not know of the Gyrados incident!

Titan500
11th January 2012, 2:42 AM
No, Jim was the name of Jessica's Magikarp. It's now a Gyrados.

Except this time Jessica isn't a Child. Simon is though, and he's been blackmailed into working for Porject Legends.

Monster Guy
11th January 2012, 1:55 PM
If you guys make references to the Pokemon anime, I'm gonna make references to Pokemon Special/Adventures. (Manga) :P

miles0624
11th January 2012, 7:42 PM
I think I know what I want to post. But at the same time I don't. SOMEONE GIVE ME AN IDEA. I'm pretty sure rick will just catch the seviper.

Crimson, what do you think of the Latis meeting the beasts. Maybe Latias could say something like "I'm sorry where in your territory. We just came to find our clindren." and Suicune or Raikou say something like "Its fine, we are just searching for our children." They are bound to catch the scent of one another.

Catching groudon in a pokeball. You guys don't have a masterball? Actually, Mon wouldn't a good idea that all the teachers(legends) be captured, the the students(children) go rescue them? Nah that is stupid. However, where are we going with the plot, I don't want to outspeed other people. However, I don't want to be going to slow.

Also, after Rick is done with what ever, could you send grunts his way. I'm guessing it takes two days to get from Sinnoh to Jhoto if your a Darkrai, does that seem about right for you guys?

Lastly(for real), I think Raikou is going to make a big deal over Suicunes child being a male. I mean, everyone would suspect that it is a female, you know with purity(obivously not male), responsibility(Still not male), Judgement(Male go on instinct), Knowlege(Well males are smarter :p)

Alfred Jones
12th January 2012, 12:08 AM
Aidan getting hurt

I'm fine with the Lati's meeting the beasts, it would be funny to see the males of each side get all testy, and try to fight each other over the reason they're there, and the girls stopping them.

Capturing Groudon in a Pokeball? very slim chance, try the Masterball!

Suicine will never hear the end of, it, her and Aidan will make the two halves of a whole, and Suicune will be smug over getting a male, because everyine thought she was going to have a femlae child.

miles0624
12th January 2012, 1:34 AM
But who is going to have a master ball.

You know what, having all these characters make for long post. (And forgotten team pokemon.)

Alfred Jones
12th January 2012, 1:37 AM
I'll post tomorrow, hand cramping up, and kinda tired...

Titan500
12th January 2012, 3:20 AM
Very slim chance? Bah! I caught Giratina in a Pokeball! Besides, it's only temporary. We catch Groudon, then we kick the ball into the ocean, so when it breaks it ends up sinking.

Ambre
13th January 2012, 6:05 PM
I'll make my first post when my second character has been accepted.

On a side note: SOMEONE HAS HETALIA AXIS POWERS IN THEIR SIG. YOU SIR ARE THE MOST AWESOME PERSON IN THIS RPG!!!

Titan500
13th January 2012, 11:31 PM
So Jon has absorbed Groudon into a Pokeball. Now to see if it escapes or not.

leafstormfire
13th January 2012, 11:45 PM
Waiting for Flame to post...

Cometstarlight
14th January 2012, 9:07 PM
Real quick, do I have to be approved by two users or may I start posting next time I'm on the page?

Monster Guy
15th January 2012, 2:12 AM
Nah, you can post once you've been accepted.

Cometstarlight
15th January 2012, 2:14 AM
Ok Thanks!

Alfred Jones
15th January 2012, 4:56 AM
Posting will be slow, hurt my hand yet again and exams are in like a week D:

miles0624
16th January 2012, 5:23 PM
Just waiting on you crimson. Also, just watched that episode with grandpa rome. "How did he get in my bed." I love germany.

Purplepassion
16th January 2012, 6:58 PM
A bit stumped with what to do for Leon and Viola, so I'll just make my next post about Alyson. That is, assuming she was accepted. No disagreements on the signup? o.o

Titan500
16th January 2012, 10:34 PM
Crimson, try to control Groudon please. Need reaction on his getting absorbed into a Pokeball. Will he escape? He has been damaged by Genesect, so he would probably have less chance at escaping.

Alfred Jones
17th January 2012, 12:40 AM
Guy please, give me a break! I have exams coming up soon -next week- and i have to study for finals!

Titan500
17th January 2012, 12:47 AM
Alright then. I, your superior in this game, approve your sick leave, I mean, studying leave. Who's going to control Groudon then? Mon?

Alfred Jones
17th January 2012, 12:53 AM
Yeah, anyone is free to control my characters in the meantime.

Titan500
17th January 2012, 2:35 AM
Got it. So we can control your characters. Does this include controlling Groudon?

Alfred Jones
17th January 2012, 2:45 AM
Yes it does, hopefully I can check back from time to time to see what's been going on, though I highly doubt it

Titan500
17th January 2012, 2:55 AM
Okay, this means that Groudon has been captured in a Pokeball. Hahahaha.

Monster Guy
18th January 2012, 3:57 PM
I know nothing about guns either.

So guys, now that Arceus' child has been found, what are we going to do now?

miles0624
18th January 2012, 5:39 PM
Send her to Jhoto and let Rick get a crush on her and promise to protect her? Hey it would be good (in my head).

Crimson, did I do your character justice, or should I edit it a bit. Also, are you fine with Aidan doing *deep voice* the talk.

Groudon was captured in a pokeball. ok, cool. .... WHAT!!!!

Also, since most of the previous pages aren't dealing with Jhoto, I think I'll just skip reading. After all, Jhoto may be having a big confrontation of and in itself. Maybe not.

Istorm, are we going to rescue you character, or should Aidan and Rick be captured too. Just pull the "OMG. I LEFT MY POKEMON UPSTAIRS" plot.

Moreover, I mentioned Ash. Is that ok.

Ambre
18th January 2012, 5:40 PM
Actually, you can add Mew and Mewtwo in the Jhoto fray, since they both have been tracking their legends, and both of them are actually about to make it to Azela with their children.

Monster Guy
18th January 2012, 7:49 PM
Send her to Jhoto and let Rick get a crush on her and promise to protect her? Hey it would be good (in my head).

No, she's eight.