PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Conquest Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Excitable Boy
24th June 2012, 6:32 PM
Kinda, but I was looking for something more complete. Thanks anyway, though.

blakeoo7
24th June 2012, 8:15 PM
Can Warlords only level up in their own story?

dracoburn
24th June 2012, 8:49 PM
really confused about tension. What exactly does it do? What is the arrow thing beside the pokemon about? :O

Tension, Energy, whatever you want to call it, affects the Pokemon's battle performance. To put it simply, if the Pokemon is happy(arrow pointing up), it'll be more powerful. If the Pokemon is unhappy(arrow pointing down), it'll be weaker until its trainer improves its Energy.

My question is, how can I go about getting six more Eevees for my hero? I know that I wouldn't have enough slots to do so now(just conquered Cragspur), but before I evolve my starter into Jolteon, I want the assurance that I can still have an Espeon someday. But where I'm at now, from my understanding, Eevee is only available to me as a password Pokemon and they're only around for a month, not nearly long enough to go in and link with all of them. Is there, like, some sort of trading mechanic between the warriors so that they can arrange for Pokemon with better links with them? Or do I just need to suck it up until and unless the ones I want are available in the wild? Cause I'd really love to have ALL of the Eeveelutions on my hero, to really abuse my Best Link with so many different types.

Recon
24th June 2012, 8:57 PM
Tension, Energy, whatever you want to call it, affects the Pokemon's battle performance. To put it simply, if the Pokemon is happy(arrow pointing up), it'll be more powerful. If the Pokemon is unhappy(arrow pointing down), it'll be weaker until its trainer improves its Energy.

My question is, how can I go about getting six more Eevees for my hero? I know that I wouldn't have enough slots to do so now(just conquered Cragspur), but before I evolve my starter into Jolteon, I want the assurance that I can still have an Espeon someday. But where I'm at now, from my understanding, Eevee is only available to me as a password Pokemon and they're only around for a month, not nearly long enough to go in and link with all of them. Is there, like, some sort of trading mechanic between the warriors so that they can arrange for Pokemon with better links with them? Or do I just need to suck it up until and unless the ones I want are available in the wild? Cause I'd really love to have ALL of the Eeveelutions on my hero, to really abuse my Best Link with so many different types.

Actually, sometimes, there will be a swarm of Eevees in a couple nations where you can link up with them. It's rare, but I've gotten a few Eevees that way. So far I have 3, Flareon, Vaporeon, and a normal Eevee which I plan on becoming a Umbreon when I recruit my main character again in the post-game.

Brandon96
24th June 2012, 9:01 PM

I'm not sure, it doesn't mention anything on Serebii (whereas Oichi is stated to be post-story only).

So tension is the same as energy? I thought it was something else, not sure what though.

Anyways, it seems like the Password can only get you 1 extra Eevee for your Hero, and the rest will have to wait for random Swarms. There is no trading Pokemon between warriors.

dracoburn
24th June 2012, 9:53 PM
Thanks for answering my question.

I wish there -was- a method of trading, though. I accidentally caught two of my password Scythers on guys who can only get up to 28% link with them awhile back, and it would be cool to be able to fix that little mistake and make better use of them.

Recon
24th June 2012, 10:04 PM

I believe they can, only if they meet the requirements, as I have already evolved Aya.

xsedr
24th June 2012, 11:04 PM
If I were doing the Mitsuhide Episode and managed to link with Articuno (which is extremely annoying) and lost the scenario (because who has time for upgrading stuff and recruiting and conquering the entire region in 3 years) would he still keep Articuno for future play throughs? also, am I the only one who has been filled with rage by this game, despite the fact I love it.

CPainter307
24th June 2012, 11:35 PM
Quit on my objective to get an Umbreon; I needed an Eevee with 70% link power. :/ Anywho, Nobunaga is a cool character and all but I don't like how he speaks in 3rd person.

I really liked Nobunga too, but you're right, the third person thing makes him seem... ignorant for someone who's supposed to be the master warlord. Then again, I haven't finished the game yet, so who knows?

DL-Ghirahim
25th June 2012, 12:14 AM
I really liked Nobunga too, but you're right, the third person thing makes him seem... ignorant for someone who's supposed to be the master warlord. Then again, I haven't finished the game yet, so who knows?

Perhaps speaking in third person alludes to his apparent superiority complex? It's like he's too superior that he needs to talk in third person to try and impress people and intimidate them.

Icay4321
25th June 2012, 1:32 AM
also, am I the only one who has been filled with rage by this game, despite the fact I love it.

I am in the same boat, but it's because I get the worst hax. I was battling a friend and everything seemed to go his way, while very few things would go his way. I should've beaten him, too, despite my strength rating being roughly 200 lower than his. I was screaming profanities at that point, but I still love this game.

Nghsk
25th June 2012, 1:38 AM
Hmm, I'm trying to evolve my Scyther and my Kadabra, but I'm confused as to what "Battle Warrior" means. I've scoured the internets, but nobody really has any definitive say on it. I read somewhere that it means, in Scyther's case, to kill a warlord with the metal coat attached, but I've done that several times and it hasn't happened. Same with defeating warlords with my Kadabra. It's weird I don't get ittt.

CPainter307
25th June 2012, 1:49 AM
Perhaps speaking in third person alludes to his apparent superiority complex? It's like he's too superior that he needs to talk in third person to try and impress people and intimidate them.

That's a very good point. You're probably very extra right. It's just, that when people speak in 3rd person, it always makes them seem sort of unaware of how to speak, which in retrospect makes me sound very nitpicky. I still like Nobunga as a character, and in general love Conquest's Story.

Recon
25th June 2012, 1:56 AM
If I were doing the Mitsuhide Episode and managed to link with Articuno (which is extremely annoying) and lost the scenario (because who has time for upgrading stuff and recruiting and conquering the entire region in 3 years) would he still keep Articuno for future play throughs? also, am I the only one who has been filled with rage by this game, despite the fact I love it.

I was able to beat that scenario pretty easily, though I did not get the opportunity to link with Articuno. But before I digress too much, I believe he will keep the Articuno for future playthroughs. If there's one scenario that makes me rage though, it's Hideyoshi's. So many warlords, and so many possible ways for them to invade you, displacing so many of your warriors, making you rage so hard. Kenshin was a pain.

shatteredrose
25th June 2012, 5:20 AM
So...Joltik needs it's Speed at 84 to evolve. If I remember correctly, I have one with it's speed around 68. Do I just have to do major grinding to get it's stats high enough? O_o

Blitz Lucario
25th June 2012, 6:01 AM
I currently trying to defeat Avia but I am running into a few problems. I am currently trying to train my team that contains a Samurott, Flaffly, Luxray, Ryhperhior, and Onix. I am trying to train them but Avia keeps trying to invade Cragspur. It is starting to get annoying because I keep having to waste turns sending my main forces back to Cragspur to defend it.

Any advice?

Brandon96
25th June 2012, 6:02 AM
I was able to beat that scenario pretty easily, though I did not get the opportunity to link with Articuno. But before I digress too much, I believe he will keep the Articuno for future playthroughs. If there's one scenario that makes me rage though, it's Hideyoshi's. So many warlords, and so many possible ways for them to invade you, displacing so many of your warriors, making you rage so hard. Kenshin was a pain.

I just did that one, but didn't have many problems, and actually finished it under a year. Make sure you take kingdoms that create a bottle-neck. Most of the time, you should only have 2 kingdoms to defend from enemy attacks, 3 at the max. Also, it seems like some people like to have a specific "Team", similar to the main games. Doing this will most likely limit you from 1 kingdom takeover per month, usually leaving you protect more kingdoms per turn. Using Pokemon that are resistant to enemy attacks, or have moves that are super effective don't need to super strong.

If the problem is that you don't have enough warriors, don't expand until you do, march warriors to kingdoms that have free warriors available, and don't rely on delegation.

Also, know the battle fields you'll be attacking or defending. Using pokemon that aren't restricted in movement by height are excellent in Kingdoms like the Fighting type Kingdom, because you can get right back up to the flags (note that thid doesn't work in Terrera, the Ground Kingdom). I once defended the Fightig Kingdom from a Dratini and Axew (both with that deadly Dragon Rage) with just an Emolga.

Lastly, a good thing to know when defending a Kingdom is that you will Win when the Turn counter reaches 0, so stalling, or running away can work.

I hope some of this helped you, as well as anyone else.

EDIT BELOW

I currently trying to defeat Avia but I am running into a few problems. I am currently trying to train my team that contains a Samurott, Flaffly, Luxray, Ryhperhior, and Onix. I am trying to train them but Avia keeps trying to invade Cragspur. It is starting to get annoying because I keep having to waste turns sending my main forces back to Cragspur to defend it.

Any advice?

I'm a bit unsure exactly what situation you're in, so I'm just going to generalize a bit.

Is your team the same as your main forces? Or is your team just the team you'll be using against Avia? You could probably split your main forces into 2 teams, and fill them with other pokemon you have that are decent. As long as you can narrow in on an opponent's common weaknesses, you don't neccessarily need to have a higher strength.

Also, if Craigspire is cinstantly attacked, why not keep your team there? Defending is still one of the best ways to train, as you're defeating a lot or warriors.

[aka]
25th June 2012, 6:50 AM
So, I'm kinda confused: For all of the Warlords, it says that to get them, I have to beat them in their nation. I'm pretty sure I've been doing that, yet I still don't get them. Thoughts/help?

Brandon96
25th June 2012, 6:57 AM
;14743752']So, I'm kinda confused: For all of the Warlords, it says that to get them, I have to beat them in their nation. I'm pretty sure I've been doing that, yet I still don't get them. Thoughts/help?

For the unique Warlords, you have to defeat their Pokemon with one of your Unique Warlords' Pokemon. Seems that's the conclusion everyone is finding, even though I don't think it was even mentioned in the game. I think you also need to defeat their Pokemon in 4 turns, or without getting hurt, or with a Super-Effective move (from a unique Warlord's Pokemon).

[aka]
25th June 2012, 7:41 AM
For the unique Warlords, you have to defeat their Pokemon with one of your Unique Warlords' Pokemon. Seems that's the conclusion everyone is finding, even though I don't think it was even mentioned in the game. I think you also need to defeat their Pokemon in 4 turns, or without getting hurt, or with a Super-Effective move (from a unique Warlord's Pokemon).
Wow. I feel silly.
*sigh* Well, thanks for telling me. Wish Serebii was covering this as well as he is B2/W2...

Pkmn_Collector
25th June 2012, 10:15 AM
not even done with the main story but already have a charizard empoleon sceptile and alakazam on the team I still have yet to evolve my eevee but question is how do you obtain arceus anyways?

ShinyZorua28
25th June 2012, 3:07 PM
not even done with the main story but already have a charizard empoleon sceptile and alakazam on the team I still have yet to evolve my eevee but question is how do you obtain arceus anyways?

You get Arceus after beating Nobunaga for the first time. After that another area will unlock taking you to Arceus. WARNING:Save before you go in. You cannot save after recruiting Arceus.

CPainter307
25th June 2012, 3:44 PM
Okay, noob question time. After you defeat Nobunga and get Arceus, is there more to do in the game? Like, since you've conquered all the kingdoms, what else is there to do?

Recon
25th June 2012, 6:14 PM
Okay, noob question time. After you defeat Nobunga and get Arceus, is there more to do in the game? Like, since you've conquered all the kingdoms, what else is there to do?

The many, MANY post-game episodes that will take about as long as the main story.

Excitable Boy
25th June 2012, 6:51 PM

Any advice?

uh

If that's who you're using, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to just own Avia as is.

Icay4321
25th June 2012, 11:36 PM
So...Joltik needs it's Speed at 84 to evolve. If I remember correctly, I have one with it's speed around 68. Do I just have to do major grinding to get it's stats high enough? O_o

Ponigiri is your friend for those, trust me. That's the only way I was able to get Eevee to Glaceon before 75% link.

blakeoo7
25th June 2012, 11:57 PM
I am having problems trying to get registeel , I have 15+ warlords but registeel is not showing up or do the warlords have to be the one leader of an army an the begining of an episode

Brandon96
26th June 2012, 12:02 AM
I am having problems trying to get registeel , I have 15+ warlords but registeel is not showing up or do the warlords have to be the one leader of an army an the begining of an episode

Not everyone is a Warlord. Warlords are those unique warriors who have a Gold background.

XD Mewtwo
26th June 2012, 12:23 AM
So I got the game yesterday because I was at Walmart and they only had one copy of the game left, so I bought it. I really like the game, if only I didn't keep putting off getting the game. So apparently Avia and the others can invade now? i just got to that part of the game but didn't do anything yet, I was going to go beat Avia or try to recruit Yoshimoto. From the sounds of things it seems that other people have over leveled their pokemon for around where I'm at in the game.

Main Character with Eevee, Link 48.87%, Strength 224

Oichi with Jigglypuff, Link 45.60%, Strength 221

Motochika with Dewott, Link 44.30%, Strength 242

Ginchiyo with Shinx, Link 38.00%, Strength 148 (I recruited her before I beat Kenshin, and just left her to sit around)

Muneshige with Staravia, Link 45.68%, Strength 228

Takatora with Charmeleon, Link 46.58%, Strength 239

Total Strength: 1302 vs Avia's Total Strength: 1733

I think I can win just fine, but I will need to see what is in store for the battle first.

Is the develop option completely useless? I've had a few towns set to that option, but I haven't seen any places go up in level yet. The instruction book says that develop will raise the level of all the locations you can do things in each town.

So who is your favorite non story important characters? The random nobody people that you can recruit, they are also the people that can't get an upgrade for a link with a pokemon. Takatora is my most favorite, he's been a big help throughout the whole game, and he is the first people I recruited ingame too. His Charmander and now Charmeleon have ensured victory in many battles. Motoharu was useful too, til I got Motonari and replaced him. And last Masatsuna and his Venipede, they helped me hugely by walling all the Fighting pokemon in the battle with Yoshihiro, and poisoning some of them too.

blakeoo7
26th June 2012, 12:36 AM
I have 16 warlords with their best link but no registeel

Excitable Boy
26th June 2012, 12:38 AM

Which sixteen?

Brandon96
26th June 2012, 12:51 AM

Hmm... then maybe it is only the Top Warlord of each kingdom, and not their allies.

Recon
26th June 2012, 1:06 AM
Is the develop option completely useless? I've had a few towns set to that option, but I haven't seen any places go up in level yet. The instruction book says that develop will raise the level of all the locations you can do things in each town.

Developing only becomes useful if you have a bank in a nation, and you don't get those until the post-game episodes. Otherwise, developing is only useful for getting money from the mines in areas that have them.

Canto
26th June 2012, 2:48 AM
Does anyone have any tips for Link grinding? I'd like to evolve my Eevee, but I'm only at 59 percent Link.

Brandon96
26th June 2012, 2:59 AM
Does anyone have any tips for Link grinding? I'd like to evolve my Eevee, but I'm only at 59 percent Link.

You get the most Link from battling other Warlords. Everything else gets you <1%.

EDIT: Also worth noting that your Link is reset after the Story, but evolutions and new Links aren't. So if you're grinding just to evolve, I'd say it isn't worth it. If you're grinding to raise your strength to better match an opponent's, then good luck.

Excitable Boy
26th June 2012, 3:03 AM
You get the most Link from battling other Warlords. Everything else gets you <1%.

No. I've gotten 3%+ from facing Warriors.

Brandon96
26th June 2012, 3:27 AM
No. I've gotten 3%+ from facing Warriors.

I've only had that happen early on, when your strength is on par with your opponents. But further in, I found it wasn't giving out as much Link as before, and I would only get >1% Link if I was battling other Warlords for their Kingdoms.

So it really depends on what your situation is, going after Warlords/Warriors that are about equal or greater in Strength than you is your best bet.

silvercrystal
26th June 2012, 3:36 AM
Are we unable to visit the main story after we have defeated Nobunaga? D: I want to see my Glaceon....

blakeoo7
26th June 2012, 4:34 AM
I notice that metang does not evolve at 111 def but 111 att

blakeoo7
26th June 2012, 4:44 AM
some warlords can evolve even when it is not their episode

DL-Ghirahim
26th June 2012, 4:53 AM
Finished the main story, currently TRYING to clear the low-leveled post game scenarios. The principle scenario is DEFINITELY the easiest. D:

Lord of Fire
26th June 2012, 5:06 AM
I just found a website with almost all the passwords:http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-conquest/Appearance_Codes

terrytorterra
26th June 2012, 5:11 AM

Honestly there's probably no good way... If you take only Eevee into battle with multiple enemies you could get more, or if you battle warriors. I myself am at the point where all my nations are filled up so there're no warriors for me to battle since I have no room, so I just have to try and battle multiple wild pokemon alone...

I just found a website with almost all the passwords:http://www.ign.com/wikis/pokemon-conquest/Appearance_Codes

You do know that Serebii has the same thing, with the exception of Croagunk which is part ways down the main news page right?
http://serebii.net/conquest/passwords.shtml

blakeoo7
26th June 2012, 5:14 AM
finally got registeel to show up you need 15 or more warlords with best link but two of then have to be Ieyasu and Tadakatsu. put them both in Valora then u get a crystal and equip it to leyasu the next month regiisteel will show up

terrytorterra
26th June 2012, 5:53 AM
Has anyone been able to get more than 2 Croagunks to show up via password and resetting?
I've been trying for the past 20 minutes and only 2 at most would show up but i have all 3 warriors that have croagunk as the best link...

greatguy
26th June 2012, 6:01 AM
This has a lot of potential. I've always liked SRPGs, and I've always liked Pokemon. If this recieves favorable reviews, I'm going to buy it. I don't really care that it's for the DS and not the 3ds, because my 3ds actually plays DS games. Apparently some people's don't.

zomegax7249
26th June 2012, 6:26 AM
Can anyone help? Im trying to figure out how to get all of the legendaries and the orbs/other items you need to obtain them.

terrytorterra
26th June 2012, 6:33 AM
Lots of information is on the Serebii pages on Pokemon Conquest, if you haven't check those out yet.
Otherwise, all the legends involve you getting through the main game and then completing special episodes post-game that revolve around certain warlords (like Nobunaga or Shingen) or require you to fulfill other things, like now Registeel will only appear if you do what blakeoo did

finally got registeel to show up you need 15 or more warlords with best link but two of then have to be Ieyasu and Tadakatsu. put them both in Valora then u get a crystal and equip it to leyasu the next month regiisteel will show up

Recon
26th June 2012, 6:57 AM
To evolve No, do you have to have all of the Ghost-type Pokemon registered in your gallery, or does every ghost type have to be under your control?

zomegax7249
26th June 2012, 7:13 AM
Lots of information is on the Serebii pages on Pokemon Conquest, if you haven't check those out yet.
Otherwise, all the legends involve you getting through the main game and then completing special episodes post-game that revolve around certain warlords (like Nobunaga or Shingen) or require you to fulfill other things, like now Registeel will only appear if you do what blakeoo did

Yeah, but ive checked on the site and cant find info on how the get items like the devil orb

Omni
26th June 2012, 7:17 AM
Do I need to do every warlords story before I can see my guys again? I went through to get what I had, I don't want to use these other losers.

shatteredrose
26th June 2012, 7:19 AM
Can the pokemon listed on Serebii with "swarm" under their location only be found with the use of a password? Or are you able to get them post-main-story?
For example, croagunk is listed at Viperia but "swarm" is written underneath "Viperia."

Megh
26th June 2012, 12:27 PM
Me oh my, why is this game so addictive X3

So far I've got Aurora (Derp), Ignis, Fontaine, Greenleaf, Pugilis, Chrysalia, Violight, Illusio, and Terrera.

Also I evolved. Not me Pokemon, ME. You'll see what I'm talking about...

When I first saw the evolution screen happepning with me, I was like "derp wut" XD

Also: Does your Eevee evolve? If so, how do you get each evolution and what link does it evolve at?

DL-Ghirahim
26th June 2012, 2:19 PM
Me oh my, why is this game so addictive X3

So far I've got Aurora (Derp), Ignis, Fontaine, Greenleaf, Pugilis, Chrysalia, Violight, Illusio, and Terrera.

Also I evolved. Not me Pokemon, ME. You'll see what I'm talking about...

When I first saw the evolution screen happepning with me, I was like "derp wut" XD

Also: Does your Eevee evolve? If so, how do you get each evolution and what link does it evolve at?

After you conquer one of the first four of Nobunaga's seven kingdoms, you'll randomly encounter a merchant that sells evolution items such as Fire, Water and Thunder Stones to get those respective Eeveelutions. Other than that, to get Espeon and Umbreon, you need to level Eevee's Link to 70% and they have to be in either Yaksha or Illusio for that. Meanwhile, you need to have a defense stat at 94 and be at Greenleaf if you want Leafeon and an attack stat of 91 and at Nixtorm to get Glaceon.

I recommend you bookmark this (http://serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml)page for future references. ;-)

blakeoo7
26th June 2012, 5:16 PM
To get Dialga is it just 50 or more warriors, or warlords and warriors

Firebrand
26th June 2012, 5:21 PM
Do I need to do every warlords story before I can see my guys again? I went through to get what I had, I don't want to use these other losers.

To see the player-character hero again, yes, I think so. However, other warriors you recruited in the main playthrough will still have their pokemon. For example, Takamodo still had his Charizard when I went back and recruited him in Hideyoshi's story. Likewise for Aya, Go, Sorin, and the other warriors/warlords I recruited back in the first playthrough.

Megh
26th June 2012, 5:48 PM
The art and the icons look AHMAZING in this game :O

Also, I got Fire/Water/Thunder stones, but I wasn't at home, so I didn't know the way to get Espeon. Oh well I guess Jolteon's ok :D

BTW do the other warriors, uh, EVOLVE or is it just the player?

Recon
26th June 2012, 6:06 PM
The art and the icons look AHMAZING in this game :O

Also, I got Fire/Water/Thunder stones, but I wasn't at home, so I didn't know the way to get Espeon. Oh well I guess Jolteon's ok :D

BTW do the other warriors, uh, EVOLVE or is it just the player?

Yes, when certain conditions are met. Serebii has those conditions.

terrytorterra
26th June 2012, 6:26 PM
I dunno if anyone has already done one, but I'm compiling a sortable spreadsheet of the warriors based on the Serebii info
I might need some English translations of the warrior abilities, but i'll ask for those later.

Excitable Boy
26th June 2012, 6:35 PM
I dunno if anyone has already done one, but I'm compiling a sortable spreadsheet of the warriors based on the Serebii info
I might need some English translations of the warrior abilities, but i'll ask for those later.

What info are you including in it? I could help you out.

Recon
26th June 2012, 6:45 PM
What info are you including in it? I could help you out.

Same here, I would also suggest looking at the Serebii mistakes thread for English translations of some names.

terrytorterra
26th June 2012, 6:55 PM
Here's the categories i've got so far
Name
Best Link
Best type 1
Best type 2
Power
Intelligence
Charisma
Max no. of pokemon
Warrior skill

in that order.
right now i need to know what Friendship is in the English games :P
It's just taking a while.

oh and also some names, particularly the ones that are really short like Go and Maa, just want to get those right. Also any other name mistakes, like how Shoun is incorrectly spelled Jouun

shatteredrose
26th June 2012, 7:03 PM
Can the pokemon listed on Serebii with "swarm" under their location only be found with the use of a password? Or are you able to get them post-main-story?
For example, croagunk is listed at Viperia but "swarm" is written underneath "Viperia."
Can anyone help me here?
While I really like this game, I'm disappointed that so few Pokemon are available during the main game (without passwords). Perhaps I just move through the game too slowly or just like to make perfect links too much. -_-

MegaSerperior
26th June 2012, 7:05 PM
There are some of my Pokemon that I repeatedly battle with, but their link won't go up. Two of these are a Riolu and an Onix. Any help?

terrytorterra
26th June 2012, 7:10 PM
Can anyone help me here?
While I really like this game, I'm disappointed that so few Pokemon are available during the main game (without passwords). Perhaps I just move through the game too slowly or just like to make perfect links too much. -_-

The Swarms are really random, few and far between... I think they can appear during the main game as well, but it's not often that you see them, kinda like the merchant.

There are some of my Pokemon that I repeatedly battle with, but their link won't go up. Two of these are a Riolu and an Onix. Any help?

You should check the 'Specialty' in those warriors profiles. If the type listed there and the Pokemon's type don't match then the link will only go up so far, and won't rise after a certain level (idk what the exact number is or if there even is an exact number)

Brandon96
26th June 2012, 7:13 PM

You have probably reached their Max Link with their Warrior/Warlord. You can see the Max Link at the top of the Info screen. Max Links depend on the compatability between the Warrior/Warlord and the Pokemon, and not all combinations can have a high Max Link.

Excitable Boy
26th June 2012, 7:24 PM
Here's the categories i've got so far
Name
Best Link
Best type 1
Best type 2
Power
Intelligence
Charisma
Max no. of pokemon
Warrior skill

in that order.
right now i need to know what Friendship is in the English games :P
It's just taking a while.

oh and also some names, particularly the ones that are really short like Go and Maa, just want to get those right. Also any other name mistakes, like how Shoun is incorrectly spelled Jouun

How about initial Pokemon?

Or is that not set for Warriors?

Recon
26th June 2012, 7:34 PM
How about initial Pokemon?

Or is that not set for Warriors?

Warrior's initial Pokemon are not set in stone, only warlords.

terrytorterra
26th June 2012, 7:39 PM
Yeah, I'll make another sheet for the Warlords, where the initial Pokemon will be listed as well as transformation requirements (which I will need help with unless Serebii has it all right)
Also, do we all want a sheet with all the obtainable pokemon and their info? it'll take a really long time, but I could make it.
lastly, still need to know what Friendship is in the English games...

Warriors sheet done
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35543131/PokemonConquest.best.link.xlsx
The link will automatically download an Excel Spreadsheet onto your computer, no viruses I promise.
I'll be updating the document with the warlords sheet and the Pokemon sheet if I get enough requests.

shatteredrose
26th June 2012, 8:01 PM
The Swarms are really random, few and far between... I think they can appear during the main game as well, but it's not often that you see them, kinda like the merchant.
Oh, really? Well then, I've been having terrible luck!
Has anyone actually found any of the swarm Pokemon during the main game?

Brandon96
26th June 2012, 8:16 PM
Not during the Main Story, but I have seen a few.

terrytorterra
26th June 2012, 9:05 PM
60% done with the Warlords as well,
I need lots of help on the English translations of the War lord skills, particularly the second rank ones

Recon
26th June 2012, 9:34 PM
Man, I really wish the upgrades you make with the bank carry over to the other episodes, all that hard work for nothing.

DL-Ghirahim
26th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Is it just me, or is this game fun to reset? xD

terrytorterra
27th June 2012, 12:06 AM
Updated the spreadsheet with color coding :P
cuz i was bored.
Here's the link again
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35543131/PokemonConquest.best.link.xlsx
The Warlords aren't done yet, but I'll finish them later.

XD Mewtwo
27th June 2012, 12:16 AM
I have a big problem in Not Worth Fighting Over...3, how do how defeat it? The being that nothing can defeat, it strikes down everything in its path, destroying all that opposes it. Nothing can scratch it metallic hide, and can only coward in fear in its presence. There is no mercy, all will be put out of its misery for good. The being that Nobunaga himself would fall to in an instant, Zekrom and Rayquaza becoming mere sacrifices to its power. Even Arceus himself trembles before its might, I'm talking about of course, Mitsunari's Godly, Hacked/Glitched? Scizor.

Him and his Scizor are the only thing stopping me from beating this episode, but for some reason, all neutral attacks do 5 or less damage to it, with resisted doing about 2. I was close to beating his Scizor in one battle, but I ran out of turns, and the only reason I even managed that was I got it next to the water fountain, got a luck paralysis on it, and it got haxed to death from it, plus I Mud Slap it a bunch too, so it missed a lot too. But even then near the end it destroyed almost everything pokemon I had when it got that one X Scissor in, it has grown far more stronger since that battle. His Scizor one shots everything that neutral to weak to bug, while two shotting everything else that resists bug. His Scizor is so freaking overpowered that its ridiculous. His Scizor alone can solo my army, all his other people are weak and easy to beat.

May, Year 2

My Army:

Masanori with Skorupi, Link: 39.14%

Skorupi Stats: HP 86, Atk 50, Def 69, Speed 63, Poison Jab +1, Ability: Battle Armor

Masanori with Wooper, Link: 20.00%

Wooper Stats: HP 52, Atk 13, Def 18, Speed 13, Water Gun +1, Ability: Deep Sleep (I caught this, but never used it yet)

Naoshige with Mareep, Link 26.90%

Mareep Stats: HP 67, Atk 42, Def 29, Speed 25, Thundershock +1, Ability: Static

Ujisato with Beldum, Link 26.96%

Beldum Stats: HP 58, Atk 36, Def 45, Speed 22, Iron Head +1, Ability: Clear Body

Hatsu with Deino, Link 25.42%

Deino Stats: HP 62, Atk 29, Def 33, Speed 26, Dragon Rage +1 Ability: Hero

Asahi with Charmander, Link 26.53%

Charmander Stats: HP 54, Atk 35, Def 27, Speed 42, Ember +1 Ability: Warm Blanket

Asahi with Shieldon, Link 23.00%

Shieldon Stats: HP 42, Atk 23, Def 51, Speed 18, Iron Head +1 Ability: Shield (I got Asahi a few months ago ingame, I didn't use the Shieldon yet)

Morichika with Wooper, Link 36.12%

Wooper Stats: HP 92, Atk 27, Def 35, Speed 19, Water Gun +1, Ability: Gulp

This is the best I have for my army right now, all the other people I have are too weak to do anything.

Vs Godzor (Mitsunari's Scizor)

Mitsunari with Scizor, Link 53.82%

Scizor Stats: Hp 154, Atk 162, Def 116, Speed 86, X-Scissor +2, Ability: Swarm

Does anyone have any clue how I can stop this tyrant?

darkraven2116
27th June 2012, 12:31 AM
Man, I'm sure this has been answered by now, well I hope it has anyways. Anybody know the special conditions of getting the other Warlords? I just battled Muneshige with Kunoichi (but her Pokemon didn't attack his - maybe thats the problem?) And I finished him in 2 shots, but he wouldn't join me :( Same with Pineco-FacePaint-Guy.

Ashachu
27th June 2012, 1:00 AM
what happens after you beat the episodes?

Brandon96
27th June 2012, 1:15 AM
I have a big problem in Not Worth Fighting Over...3, how do how defeat it? The being that nothing can defeat, it strikes down everything in its path, destroying all that opposes it. Nothing can scratch it metallic hide, and can only coward in fear in its presence. There is no mercy, all will be put out of its misery for good. The being that Nobunaga himself would fall to in an instant, Zekrom and Rayquaza becoming mere sacrifices to its power. Even Arceus himself trembles before its might, I'm talking about of course, Mitsunari's Godly, Hacked/Glitched? Scizor.

Him and his Scizor are the only thing stopping me from beating this episode, but for some reason, all neutral attacks do 5 or less damage to it, with resisted doing about 2. I was close to beating his Scizor in one battle, but I ran out of turns, and the only reason I even managed that was I got it next to the water fountain, got a luck paralysis on it, and it got haxed to death from it, plus I Mud Slap it a bunch too, so it missed a lot too. But even then near the end it destroyed almost everything pokemon I had when it got that one X Scissor in, it has grown far more stronger since that battle. His Scizor one shots everything that neutral to weak to bug, while two shotting everything else that resists bug. His Scizor is so freaking overpowered that its ridiculous. His Scizor alone can solo my army, all his other people are weak and easy to beat.

May, Year 2

My Army:

Skorupi Stats: HP 86, Atk 50, Def 69, Speed 63, Poison Jab +1, Ability: Battle Armor

Wooper Stats: HP 52, Atk 13, Def 18, Speed 13, Water Gun +1, Ability: Deep Sleep (I caught this, but never used it yet)

Beldum Stats: HP 58, Atk 36, Def 45, Speed 22, Iron Head +1, Ability: Clear Body

Charmander Stats: HP 54, Atk 35, Def 27, Speed 42, Ember +1 Ability: Warm Blanket

Shieldon Stats: HP 42, Atk 23, Def 51, Speed 18, Iron Head +1 Ability: Shield (I got Asahi a few months ago ingame, I didn't use the Shieldon yet)

This is the best I have for my army right now, all the other people I have are too weak to do anything.

EDIT IN BOLD

Link with more Fire Pokemon for more Fire Type Attacks, if possible. Also, try to get in 1 or 2 Dragon Rage's, really helpful. Lastly, watch how you place your Pokemon, don't place them in an 'X' formation.

I got really lucky in on of those episodes, and had some random event where one of my Warriors left for a few months, and came back with a Lampent. Evolved it to Chandelure, and Fire Spin'd Scizor to oblivion.

Man, I'm sure this has been answered by now, well I hope it has anyways. Anybody know the special conditions of getting the other Warlords? I just battled Muneshige with Kunoichi (but her Pokemon didn't attack his - maybe thats the problem?) And I finished him in 2 shots, but he wouldn't join me :( Same with Pineco-FacePaint-Guy.

Yeah, to recruit other Warlords, they have to be defeated by one of your Warlord's Pokemon.

Firebrand
27th June 2012, 2:06 AM

I got a Dratini swarm during the main game, on top of the password one. Very helpful, I daresay. A squad of Dragonites to take on Nobunga. :P

I have a big problem in Not Worth Fighting Over...3, how do how defeat it? The being that nothing can defeat, it strikes down everything in its path, destroying all that opposes it. Nothing can scratch it metallic hide, and can only coward in fear in its presence. There is no mercy, all will be put out of its misery for good. The being that Nobunaga himself would fall to in an instant, Zekrom and Rayquaza becoming mere sacrifices to its power. Even Arceus himself trembles before its might, I'm talking about of course, Mitsunari's Godly, Hacked/Glitched? Scizor

Cut for brevity. I got lucky and recruited Takamodo in Ignis when Masanori left to conquer Fontaine. In the main playthrough, he had a Charmeleon, which carried through here. I used Fire Fang and got in a few lucky hits. Basically, it all boils down to that. Luck.

blakeoo7
27th June 2012, 2:59 AM
Well my game is a piece of crap, I had alot of warlords leveled up and with their best best links and my game deleveled them some warlords lords are ok but most got deleveled

CharizardFire6
27th June 2012, 3:33 AM
http://www.serebii.net/conquest/passwords.shtml

I noticed that there's a missing password for the American version. The password for Croagunk in the American version is LKpk8FRQR8.

Recon
27th June 2012, 3:37 AM
Well my game is a piece of crap, I had alot of warlords leveled up and with their best best links and my game deleveled them some warlords lords are ok but most got deleveled

No...if you start a new episode, all your Warlords and Standard Warriors get deleveled to a point where the don't completely overpower your opponents, so you have to raise them up again.

terrytorterra
27th June 2012, 4:18 AM

May, Year 2

My Army:

... I havent completed the storyline yet, so no special episodes for me, so I don't know if time is a constraint here, but you're facing a fully evolved pokemon with 53% link and those stats with a team of 6 basic pokemon all less than 37% linked with those... equally basic stats... doesn't seem like there was ever a challenge for Mitsunari...

Recon
27th June 2012, 4:23 AM
I'm having a hard time finding a Zorua for Kotaro, anyone know if upgrading areas will make them more likely to appear?

darkraven2116
27th June 2012, 4:42 AM
So for beating and getting Warlords to join, I need to beat them with one of my Warlords? So does that include my character (obviously), Oichi, Fountain Leader, Kunoichi etc. or is it just my character?

terrytorterra
27th June 2012, 4:45 AM
You should use another warlord probably. I beat someone with my eevee and they didn't join, but i beat them again next month with Shingen and they joined up just fine :P

Brandon96
27th June 2012, 4:46 AM
So for beating and getting Warlords to join, I need to beat them with one of my Warlords? So does that include my character (obviously), Oichi, Fountain Leader, Kunoichi etc. or is it just my character?

I find that it's anyone with a Gold background instead of Silver, so even Oichi should work.

jolteonjak
27th June 2012, 5:18 AM
To evolve Pokemon, do I just have to meet the specific requirements; or do I have to wait until a certain point in the game?

[aka]
27th June 2012, 6:28 AM
Do some warriors have special conditions for recruiting? I keep beating this one woman ("Asa," I think), yet she keeps going off somewhere... >_<

terrytorterra
27th June 2012, 6:34 AM
I find it funny how people don't look on the Serebii main site to find stuff. It's a great resource...

To evolve Pokemon, do I just have to meet the specific requirements; or do I have to wait until a certain point in the game?
Yeah, all the requirements are listed here http://serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml

;14753374']Do some warriors have special conditions for recruiting? I keep beating this one woman ("Asa," I think), yet she keeps going off somewhere... >_<
Are you making sure to defeat her in less than 4 turns, defeating her with a super effective move, or not taking any damage during the battle?
And if you mean 'Aya' she's a warlord, so you'll have to defeat her with another warlord in order to recruit her.

[aka]
27th June 2012, 6:50 AM
Well, she's got a Spiritomb, so not taking damage and super-effective are essentially out of the question, but I'm sure I'm defeating her within 4 turns...
It's not "Aya," I already have her.

Brandon96
27th June 2012, 7:37 AM
;14753427']Well, she's got a Spiritomb, so not taking damage and super-effective are essentially out of the question, but I'm sure I'm defeating her within 4 turns...

Is this a wild encounter, or a Kingdom attack? When attacking an Kingdom, no Warlords or Warriors can be recruited if the army. Holding the Kingdom exists at another Kingdom. You have to be completely eliminating an army to recruit from it.

shatteredrose
27th June 2012, 7:46 AM
;14753427']Well, she's got a Spiritomb, so not taking damage and super-effective are essentially out of the question, but I'm sure I'm defeating her within 4 turns...

I JUST recruited Asa tonight. As long as she's a "wild encounter" and not part of a kingdom battle, then you should be able to recruit her. I am also pretty sure I just knocked her out with a simple warrior (I believe it was Bokuden, to be exact). From what I've found, you need to defeat a warrior's pokemon by turn 7 or earlier, in order to recruit them.

terrytorterra
27th June 2012, 8:01 AM
Out of curiosity, how often do you guys use your items?
I found that I haven't had to use them all that often, and they really don't do too much for me most of the time anyways.

Brandon96
27th June 2012, 8:26 AM
Out of curiosity, how often do you guys use your items?
I found that I haven't had to use them all that often, and they really don't do too much for me most of the time anyways.

I totally forget about them, and just use what gets equipped when I pick them up.

Scis
27th June 2012, 10:11 AM
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know if there are any conditions to getting Nobunaga to evolve that aren't listed in the guide on the main site? It says all it takes is an 80% link with Hydreigon which I have, but I can't get him to transform.

Excitable Boy
27th June 2012, 3:50 PM
I generally stick to automatic items like Guardian Charm, Metal Mirror, Weak-Point Lens, Harmony Flute, etc.

blakeoo7
27th June 2012, 4:54 PM
it werid because some did not, but I found out why they did it was because i Did evolve in the same nation as the main charater of the episode

DL-Ghirahim
27th June 2012, 6:30 PM
I just use the item that increases your Wisdom so that the Warriors ability power increases. :v

Blazios
27th June 2012, 7:25 PM
Yay it's coming to Europe now I can stop being annoying.

jolteonjak
28th June 2012, 4:31 AM
I find it funny how people don't look on the Serebii main site to find stuff. It's a great resource...

Yeah, all the requirements are listed here http://serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml

Are you making sure to defeat her in less than 4 turns, defeating her with a super effective move, or not taking any damage during the battle?
And if you mean 'Aya' she's a warlord, so you'll have to defeat her with another warlord in order to recruit her.

I looked at the coverage of the game, but my question was asking if evolution is "unlocked" after a certain event, like when Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori show up to "coach" you, or if I just have to simply meet the requirements listed that you so kindly pointed out, which I've already read.

Can someone please answer that question?

Blitz Lucario
28th June 2012, 4:34 AM
I just beat the main story today and now I have to go through all these stinking side stories. So does anyone have any advice on how to get through them quickly?

terrytorterra
28th June 2012, 4:39 AM
I, in turn, find it sad at how much of a douchebag people can be behind a computer screen. I looked at the coverage of the game, but my question was asking if evolution is "unlocked" after a certain event, like when Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori show up to "coach" you, or if I just have to simply meet the requirements listed that you so kindly pointed out, which I ALREADY READ!

Can someone please answer that question?

Oh, well I'm sorry, then. I meant no disrespect, just read a lot of questions that could easily be answered by looking at those pages. My apologies.
I don't think there's a certain event that unlocks the ability for pokemon to evolve, though the trio do come up to you pretty early in the game and I didn't have anyone evolve or get ready to evolve before I got to that point.

jolteonjak
28th June 2012, 4:50 AM
Thank you. I'm sorry for my outburst, but answers like that irritate me to no end...mostly because I try to look before posting. That being said, thank you for answering the question. No hard feelings, and I'll go delete that particular comment.

Miror
28th June 2012, 5:22 AM
OK, a few probably dumb questions I need answered:
1. I am trying to get Zekrom for Nobunaga and I've followed Serebii's guidelines to the letter (Every facility Level 3 in Dragnor, Nobunaga, Mitsuhide, and Ranmaru all evolved with 100% links with their perfect link pokes, and Nobunaga holding the Conqueror's Crystal [Devil's Orb translation]) but nothing has happened and I've waited around 3 years. Is there a requirement I'm missing?
2. I need to get a Zorua with Kotaro and can't find one anywhere (I know they're disguised as other Pokemon). Anyone know how to get one?
3. For Registeel, do the Warlords just have to have found their perfect link (i.e: Ieyasu w/Aggron) or do you have to get them to 100% link in addition?

Recon
28th June 2012, 5:40 AM
OK, a few probably dumb questions I need answered:
1. I am trying to get Zekrom for Nobunaga and I've followed Serebii's guidelines to the letter (Every facility Level 3 in Dragnor, Nobunaga, Mitsuhide, and Ranmaru all evolved with 100% links with their perfect link pokes, and Nobunaga holding the Conqueror's Crystal [Devil's Orb translation]) but nothing has happened and I've waited around 3 years. Is there a requirement I'm missing?
2. I need to get a Zorua with Kotaro and can't find one anywhere (I know they're disguised as other Pokemon). Anyone know how to get one?
3. For Registeel, do the Warlords just have to have found their perfect link (i.e: Ieyasu w/Aggron) or do you have to get them to 100% link in addition?

For 2, if you ever enter battle with Kotaro and see one extra Pokemon on the battlefield (ie: there was only supposed to be a Zubat and Scraggy but you see two Scraggys), one of the two extra Pokemon is a Zorua in disguise. You have to hit it for it to change back into it's normal form, then you can link with it. I would say it's around 1/3-1/4 of a chance so it's not too rare.

AwesomeReshiram93
28th June 2012, 5:47 AM
Wow just got this game today as a gift and it is addicting. I have a nooby question though: when can you start recruiting wild Pokemon? Barely against Motochika because I just started the game and I want to switch some of my warrior's Pokemon.

terrytorterra
28th June 2012, 6:23 AM
IIRC recruiting wild pokemon is actually introduced to you, and you can start getting
them after that. I don't think it's too far into the game, but it is an event you have
to get through in the story to advance. Just keep playing a little longer and you should
be able to do it soon.

Blitz Lucario
28th June 2012, 7:07 AM
Well after completing the main story and having to go through a few excruciating post game episodes I am going to be selling off my copy of the game. It is more of a hassle and frustrating then it needs to be. I think I will just stick to the main games.

Pokémancer
28th June 2012, 4:41 PM
By-the-way, certain circumstances may keep some folks from accessing the main pages for Serebii's Conquest stuff. Myself for example. My home comp is a paperweight so my only regular access is @ work - the firewall allows these forums, but won't let me access the actual site pages, so I have no earthly idea how to get my 'mon leveled. :( Ugh.

Miror
28th June 2012, 7:22 PM
OK, so I managed to find Zekrom (he appeared in Violight when Serebii was saying Dragnor, but w/e), and I also managed to find a Zorua. But I still need help in getting Registeel. I have 15+ warlords with their perfect link pokemon (do they have to have 100% link in addition?), and have Ieyasu, Tadakatsu, and Ina all evolved with their perfect link pokemon (Ieyasu actually having a perfect link). What else do I need to do?

Brandon96
28th June 2012, 8:08 PM
OK, so I managed to find Zekrom (he appeared in Violight when Serebii was saying Dragnor, but w/e), and I also managed to find a Zorua. But I still need help in getting Registeel. I have 15+ warlords with their perfect link pokemon (do they have to have 100% link in addition?), and have Ieyasu, Tadakatsu, and Ina all evolved with their perfect link pokemon (Ieyasu actually having a perfect link). What else do I need to do?

Some figured it out a few pages back, just found it. Here's what they said:

Miror
28th June 2012, 8:10 PM
Yeah, I'd noticed that answer, but I still need to know whether or not the warlord's pokemon need to be at 100% link in order for it to appear or not
EDIT: Also, what constitutes a warlord, one of the people actually running the city, or just one of the people with the gold background?

Pokémancer
29th June 2012, 12:47 AM
EDIT: Also, what constitutes a warlord, one of the people actually running the city, or just one of the people with the gold background?
The Gold Background Gang. :)

Miror
29th June 2012, 12:48 AM
OK then, I've got like 20+ of them, all with their perfect link Pokemon :/ Any ideas why Registeel wouldn't be appearing?

Brandon96
29th June 2012, 1:34 AM
OK then, I've got like 20+ of them, all with their perfect link Pokemon :/ Any ideas why Registeel wouldn't be appearing?

Have you tried Googling it? This was the first link, see if this works for you: GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/654723-/63202028)

zomegax7249
29th June 2012, 4:27 AM
I know i posted this awhile back, but no one answered, so again, how can i obtain the items like the devil orb and the other items you need to unlock the legendary pokemon?

Devil-Tony
29th June 2012, 2:40 PM
Guys, I am very very new at this game and I don't know a thing about this...
How do you recruit those Warlord Leaders that you fight in every place?? I tried to recruit them like using the super effective, less than 5 moves... thing.. but it always seemed to say " gone off somewhere..."

And also what happens if you beat the game?? Do you get like continue to play the game? Or you restart everything but you keep like certain stuff?

Excitable Boy
29th June 2012, 3:34 PM
You have to deal the finishing blow with another Warlord, as well as fulfilling one of the requirements for recruiting normal Warriors.

Devil-Tony
29th June 2012, 4:44 PM
You have to deal the finishing blow with another Warlord, as well as fulfilling one of the requirements for recruiting normal Warriors.

I'm dumb because I still don't get it.

Excitable Boy
29th June 2012, 4:49 PM
I'm dumb because I still don't get it.

In addition to beating them with either an SE move, within four turns, or without taking damage, your Pokemon or Oichi's Pokemon has to deal the finishing blow.

Once they're recruited, you can then use them to fulfill the Warlord KO requirement to recruit other Warlords.

ILaikMudkips
29th June 2012, 6:14 PM
Anyone have any tips for Zorua? I've managed to get Articuno and Mewtwo so far only missing Zorua from ones I currently can get. I've also finished the Kotaro episode been in about 10 fights in a different story and havn't found 1 yet.

Any help is appreciated.

Brandon96
29th June 2012, 6:40 PM
Anyone have any tips for Zorua? I've managed to get Articuno and Mewtwo so far only missing Zorua from ones I currently can get. I've also finished the Kotaro episode been in about 10 fights in a different story and havn't found 1 yet.

Any help is appreciated.

All I know is that you need to enter wild battles with Kotaro, and look out for an extra Pokemon that wasn't listed as being there. Attack one of them and it should revert to Zorua. If that doesn't work try to Google it, since it seems that would be something people would have trouble with.

Miror
29th June 2012, 8:44 PM
I know i posted this awhile back, but no one answered, so again, how can i obtain the items like the devil orb and the other items you need to unlock the legendary pokemon?

With this, the Devil's Stone in English games is called the Conqueror's Crystal, and Nobunaga has to have evolved and you may possibly have to have a 100% link with Hydreigon (I had one at the time I got the Crystal). Once the requirement is fulfilled, someone will give it to you no matter what town you're in. Zekrom will then appear in Violight after a month.

EDIT: And for Zorua, you don't even have to attack it, just look for a Pokemon that Kotaro wouldn't normally have a perfect link with but does, and just start to link with it. If it is Zorua, it will revert back as you start to link with it, if it's not, then it won't.

ILaikMudkips
29th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Finally found Zorua :D couldn't find him in Yoshihiro's story so when I completed that I replayed Kotaru's and camped at Cragspur for about 5 battles and he showed up along with a trainer and Zubat. Can finally get Registeel now I think.

Zaurfen
30th June 2012, 2:33 AM
ugh, post game crap, i loved the game up to the post game. constantly going back to low links to conquer stuff or doing some other crap like linking a bunch. cant wait until i get to be my own guy again. When you get to the last chapter, what kind of stuff you you keep from the normal story?

Devil-Tony
30th June 2012, 3:12 AM
In addition to beating them with either an SE move, within four turns, or without taking damage, your Pokemon or Oichi's Pokemon has to deal the finishing blow.

Once they're recruited, you can then use them to fulfill the Warlord KO requirement to recruit other Warlords.

Ohhh, I think i get it.. so these normal characters i recruited are not counted as WARLORDS... and you need those "Leaders" in order to recruit other leaders.

Is there actually a specific level of stage to allow you to recruit the Warlord Leaders?Like Hideyoshi...
Do you have to complete the game first in order to recruit the leaders?

Zaurfen
30th June 2012, 5:23 AM
Ohhh, I think i get it.. so these normal characters i recruited are not counted as WARLORDS... and you need those "Leaders" in order to recruit other leaders.

And Also.. I guessed I missed the Hideyoshi character, is it possible to get recruit him back?

you cant recruit hideyoshi in the normal story.

Devil-Tony
30th June 2012, 6:26 AM
you cant recruit hideyoshi in the normal story.

When can you start recruiting the leaders? Do i need to get to specific kingdom in order to start?

Brandon96
30th June 2012, 7:00 AM
ugh, post game crap, i loved the game up to the post game. constantly going back to low links to conquer stuff or doing some other crap like linking a bunch. cant wait until i get to be my own guy again. When you get to the last chapter, what kind of stuff you you keep from the normal story?

That's the problem with Pokemon games, you get attatched! Same thing happened when people found out RSE wasn't compatable with the older games.

Anyways, Links/Strength are reset only for balance. This way, progression is included in each game. If you started a game with 100% link, all you're going to be doing is challenging Kingdoms until you win, and not training for that next battle, or upgrading facilities.

At least your Pokemon and their current evolutions are saved. Before I beat any scenario, I look for any Pokemon/Warlords that are close to evolution/tranformation.

XD Mewtwo
30th June 2012, 2:15 PM
I need this answered if anyone knows, I've been stalling beating Hideyoshi's Story for a while, so I could get Hanbei and Kanbei transformed, I got Hanbei transformed, and will have Kanbei ready in a few battles, my question is that I have Motonari with 58.36% Link with Serperior, now on Serebii's warlord page it says have 100 Pokémon catalogued, I assume this means number in Gallery, but I don't know, so do I need a 100 pokemon in Number found, or in Number in Gallery? I have 133 found, and 75 in Gallery, I don't think I can get 25 more in the gallery right now, I can get some more in, but not that much I don't think. I'm ready to beat Hideyoshi's Story after I transform Kanbei, I just need to know if can transform Motonari now, or will I have to wait til later.

abrar14
30th June 2012, 2:36 PM
Is this game any good? I might get it

Devil-Tony
30th June 2012, 6:04 PM
Ok i figured out how to recruit the warlords... and now i'm at the Illusio and Terrera part of the story..
It seemed that you have to only one of them and make some of the warlords join you, but if i choose Terrera, I can't obtain Aya and Kanetsugu, and if i choose Illusio, I can't recruit Kunoichi or Yukimura...
Yes I sound greedy, but I want to try and obtain all of the Warlords, but I don't think it looked possible atm.

Well is it? Can someone help me whether you could recruit all four of them or not..

jolteonjak
30th June 2012, 6:37 PM
... and now i'm at the Illusio and Terrera part of the story..

I'm at this part too. I want to do a little grinding to see if I can meet any evoution requirements, so my question is: Is there any point where Nobunaga attacks those two kingdoms because I'm taking too long? Or will either of those kingdoms attack any of mine if I take too long?

Brandon96
30th June 2012, 6:47 PM
Ok i figured out how to recruit the warlords... and now i'm at the Illusio and Terrera part of the story..
It seemed that you have to only one of them and make some of the warlords join you, but if i choose Terrera, I can't obtain Aya and Kanetsugu, and if i choose Illusio, I can't recruit Kunoichi or Yukimura...
Yes I sound greedy, but I want to try and obtain all of the Warlords, but I don't think it looked possible atm.

Well is it? Can someone help me whether you could recruit all four of them or not..

There are some Warlords that cannot be recruited during the main story, so don't try too hard to recruit everyone. You may be able to find the other Warlords in the wild training to recruit them, but honestly I'm not 100% sure.

I'm at this part too. I want to do a little grinding to see if I can meet any evoution requirements, so my question is: Is there any point where Nobunaga attacks those two kingdoms because I'm taking too long? Or will either of those kingdoms attack any of mine if I take too long?

I think you should be fine, since it's the main story, and there is a story line that may not work with computers attacking you. In the post-game, however, it is a different story.

Chrysaries
30th June 2012, 7:20 PM
Hi guys, im in the post game thing. Working to complete the side stories. I have so many questions though :/ Like, if a legendary pops up during a story and i dont have the correct warlord for it? How are you supposed evolve your char to rank 3 and other warlords when your link thing resets each time your done with a quest? What can you do when you completed the last story, is it back to story selection?

Brandon96
30th June 2012, 7:31 PM
Hi guys, im in the post game thing. Working to complete the side stories. I have so many questions though :/ Like, if a legendary pops up during a story and i dont have the correct warlord for it? How are you supposed evolve your char to rank 3 and other warlords when your link thing resets each time your done with a quest? What can you do when you completed the last story, is it back to story selection?

I'm not totally sure, but I think you need the correct Warlord for the Legendary to appear, since there is a small event with a messenger telling that specific warlord.

To transform your Warlords, you just have to meet the requirements all in one scenario. Before I finish a scenario, I look to see if any one my Warlords or Pokemon are close to transformation/evolution, and hold off on conquering the last kingdom until they're done. Doing all Warlords and Pokemon in one scenario is much too hard, so they give you many opportunities to use different Warlords early on, so that they can meet their requirements.

Miror
30th June 2012, 7:59 PM
I need this answered if anyone knows, I've been stalling beating Hideyoshi's Story for a while, so I could get Hanbei and Kanbei transformed, I got Hanbei transformed, and will have Kanbei ready in a few battles, my question is that I have Motonari with 58.36% Link with Serperior, now on Serebii's warlord page it says have 100 Pokémon catalogued, I assume this means number in Gallery, but I don't know, so do I need a 100 pokemon in Number found, or in Number in Gallery? I have 133 found, and 75 in Gallery, I don't think I can get 25 more in the gallery right now, I can get some more in, but not that much I don't think. I'm ready to beat Hideyoshi's Story after I transform Kanbei, I just need to know if can transform Motonari now, or will I have to wait til later.
To have 100 pokemon in number found, your warlords in the mission have to have 100 pokemon (meaning a lot of linking unfortunately), and Motonari only evolves with a 60% link with Servine, meaning you'll need to link with a new Snivy as he cannot evolve with Serperior.

Brandon96
30th June 2012, 8:07 PM
To have 100 pokemon in number found, your warlords in the mission have to have 100 pokemon (meaning a lot of linking unfortunately), and Motonari only evolves with a 60% link with Servine, meaning you'll need to link with a new Snivy as he cannot evolve with Serperior.
Really? I assumed it was catalogued in the Gallery. And is it Pokemon that are linked with Warlords? Because you get a notification when you reach 50 Pokemon in your current army, across all Warlords and Warriors.

And according to Serebii.net, Motonari can transform with a 60% Link with either Servine OR Serperior.

Zaurfen
30th June 2012, 9:22 PM

have you tested that? i know you can transform kai with a darmanitan even though the site just says darumaka

Miror
30th June 2012, 10:08 PM
have you tested that? i know you can transform kai with a darmanitan even though the site just says darumaka

I haven't tested it no, I've just heard that it was only Servine :/ Whatever, but with the 100 Pokemon thing, I know that it isn't the gallery, otherwise that mission would've gone so much quicker, I had to link individually with a ton of Pokes to reach 100

zomegax7249
30th June 2012, 11:51 PM
I dont know if anyone else has posted these, but there are some new passwords that arent on seribii. They are:
Keiji's special episode: EDw8w2HaRn
Okuni's special episode: gauRnak2nR
Ranmaru's special episode: 2aL38Ek2Rx
Reshiram event: 2rz3XFEKxR

Devil-Tony
1st July 2012, 4:14 AM
Alrighty.. thank you, i just tested it.. and i saw Kanetsugu in Illusio after conquering Terrera..
Thanks for your help.

Lord of Fire
1st July 2012, 5:44 AM
after facing nobunaga the first time, do you face the other warlords right after that, or do you have a small break then face them?

ILaikMudkips
1st July 2012, 9:43 AM
My Monotari Evolved at 60% with Serperior.

Groudon appears at Terrera not Valora which http://serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml says it does, Level 3 Park and Farm needed aswell, Can't confirm if Shingin episode is needed because I already had it completed.
Caught Dialga now, Had Rank 2 Ieyasu,Tadakatsu,Ina once I reached rank 2 Tada the next month I got given the Warriors Crystal then the next month Dialga appeared in Dragnor (also had 50+ Warriors). Zekrom I also have him now also, Rank 2 Nobunga, Mitsuhide and Ranmaru were in a fully upgraded Violight next month Conquerers Crystal event was unlocked then the next month Zekrom appeared

Also does anyone know where to find Haunter? I've upgraded Spectra and Viperia fully and havn't found 1 yet :|

@above post Do you mean Nobunga in Dragnor? When you beat him theres a special event (dont want to spoiler) then the game ends

Whoever is in charge of the website pages be nice if they could edit in the correct info so people who are searching for legendaries can have a chance at finding them

Devil-Tony
1st July 2012, 11:55 AM
What is the best way to gain % Link with your pokemon..
I keep fighting monsters each month.. but it just gains about 0.50 - 1.00% per month.

Also, What eeveelution should I get since they all looked soo good..

Edit : Something's weird going on with one of my Warlord. I looked at the guide that Serebii has.. and it says that Yoshihiro needs to reach 60% Link with Conkeldurr for it to level up, but my Yoshihiro is already at 63%... So... Help here...

Dragnor
1st July 2012, 1:09 PM
What is the best way to gain % Link with your pokemon..
I keep fighting monsters each month.. but it just gains about 0.50 - 1.00% per month.

It's tough and boring to get 100% Link, to be honest. In the Special Episodes, I defeated every Warlord in a "Unite all of Ransei" episode, then left the surrounding kingdoms empty. Then I waited months until the last kingdom would take over another kingdom, then sent in the Pokemon I wanted to raise Links for and defeated, then left the kingdom again. It's tough and boring, but it got me Hydreigon and Zekrom to 100% link within a few hours. Make sure to equip Harmony Flute as well, it helps.

Alright, got a question of my own...
In Nobunaga's Special Episode, I was spamming months and Yoshimoto was one of my investors in a town. Through gaining Link by investing, Yoshimoto's Pineco evolved into a Forretress and subsequently Yoshimoto transformed into Rank II. The next month, Shingen appeared in that town so I decided to use Forretress to nab the Super Effective kill for recruit. However, my Yoshimoto then got saved in the gallery. I realized later that I never had Yoshimoto Rank I recorded in my gallery, but I had Rank II recorded. Now I don't seem to have any way to get Rank I Yoshimoto recorded anymore since all Yoshimotos I recruit end up being Rank II. Is there any way to get a Rank I recorded now? I'm an uber completionist and since this game is probably one of my favorite games ever, I'd like to find a way without having to erase the 40 hours I've already clocked in with only 3 Special Episodes left... But I'll restart if there's no other choice. :|

Brandon96
1st July 2012, 6:21 PM
*snip*

Also does anyone know where to find Haunter? I've upgraded Spectra and Viperia fully and havn't found 1 yet :|

*snip*

Whoever is in charge of the website pages be nice if they could edit in the correct info so people who are searching for legendaries can have a chance at finding them

It may take awhile, I had Linked with a Prinplup at Fontaine once, but when I finally got Ina, I went through months without seeing one.

Also, it may be a little while before the pages are updated, since Black 2 and White 2 were recently released to the public, where as Pokemon Conquest has been out for awhile in Japan (and now in North America). When B2/W2 has all it's information listed, they'll go back and revise everything else.

Edit : Something's weird going on with one of my Warlord. I looked at the guide that Serebii has.. and it says that Yoshihiro needs to reach 60% Link with Conkeldurr for it to level up, but my Yoshihiro is already at 63%... So... Help here...

Well, they all have their advantages and weaknesses, you should just pick one that you like. If you don't have a favourite, check Serebii.net for their stats, sttacks and abilities, and make your decisions on those. You could also find the passwords for the Eevee swarm and get another.

During the Main Story, only your Hero will transform, and only once. All restrictions are removes post-game.

Alright, got a question of my own...
In Nobunaga's Special Episode, I was spamming months and Yoshimoto was one of my investors in a town. Through gaining Link by investing, Yoshimoto's Pineco evolved into a Forretress and subsequently Yoshimoto transformed into Rank II. The next month, Shingen appeared in that town so I decided to use Forretress to nab the Super Effective kill for recruit. However, my Yoshimoto then got saved in the gallery. I realized later that I never had Yoshimoto Rank I recorded in my gallery, but I had Rank II recorded. Now I don't seem to have any way to get Rank I Yoshimoto recorded anymore since all Yoshimotos I recruit end up being Rank II. Is there any way to get a Rank I recorded now? I'm an uber completionist and since this game is probably one of my favorite games ever, I'd like to find a way without having to erase the 40 hours I've already clocked in with only 3 Special Episodes left... But I'll restart if there's no other choice. :|

I would check the gallery to see if it's recorded anyways, but I really don't know.

Alcatraz
1st July 2012, 6:24 PM
I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer them for me, first can you only find legendary pokemon post game in the special episodes? Second how do you Lv up your little training areas in each kingdom, is there even a way?

Dragnor
1st July 2012, 6:41 PM
I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer them for me, first can you only find legendary pokemon post game in the special episodes? Second how do you Lv up your little training areas in each kingdom, is there even a way?

Legendaries are only post-main, as far as I know. There are special ways to get it that you'll need to fulfill. The American version slightly different from the Japanese version ways that are posted on the main site.

You can only level up those training areas post-main by having your Warriors invest each month a certain amount (500, 1000, 2000) in an area. Wisdom improves the amount an area is leveled up by. Send all your Warriors you want to invest in one bunch, it'll cost you less that way than sending them one by one and racking up a 2000*# of warriors cost. Instead, if you send them in a bunch you only have to pay that amount once.

Yeah I checked the gallery... Yoshimoto Rank II is the picture that's featured on the Warrior pages, and when I click into his stuff, I can't click on Rank I. It's completely blacked out. :(

Well... gonna take a step and erase my data and start over. I'll try not to half-*** the main game in 6 hours this time so the Special Episodes are easier. :P

Brandon96
1st July 2012, 6:53 PM

I believe both Legendary Pokemon and Leveling up Facilities are both only post-game.

zomegax7249
1st July 2012, 7:29 PM
Can you only get registeel by having a perfect link with 15 warlords, or can it also be warriors? And does it have to be at 100% link, or just have the perfect link pokemon? Ive been on hideyoshi's episoode for days trying to get all of the legendaries and so far i only have articuno, mewtwo, and reshiram(im on year 6).

ILaikMudkips
1st July 2012, 10:13 PM
I'm also wondering this ^ it is just Warlords I'm certain however I think it might be 100% links needed. I saw a Japanese video on Youtube and the guy had the 3 Warlords needed for the Crystal event at 100%.

Considering this might be the case (people who claim to have Registeel havn't specified link % from what I've seen) if you get a pokemon to 100% in 1 episode will it carry over to other episodes? I really don't want to get 15 Warlords to 100% in 1 episode to find out lol.

Also how did you get Reshiram? Thought it was only a wifi event that isnt active yet

zomegax7249
1st July 2012, 10:50 PM
I'm also wondering this ^ it is just Warlords I'm certain however I think it might be 100% links needed. I saw a Japanese video on Youtube and the guy had the 3 Warlords needed for the Crystal event at 100%.

Considering this might be the case (people who claim to have Registeel havn't specified link % from what I've seen) if you get a pokemon to 100% in 1 episode will it carry over to other episodes? I really don't want to get 15 Warlords to 100% in 1 episode to find out lol.

Also how did you get Reshiram? Thought it was only a wifi event that isnt active yet

It doesnt carry over to each episode, warrior and pokemon evolutions do though. As for how i got reshiram, its via a password. I posted it on the previous page, along with some for special episodes. You need hideyoshi to be able to get reshiram though.

ILaikMudkips
1st July 2012, 11:00 PM
It doesnt carry over to each episode, warrior and pokemon evolutions do though. As for how i got reshiram, its via a password. I posted it on the previous page, along with some for special episodes. You need hideyoshi to be able to get reshiram though.

Alright guess it wont need 100% links then don't see Nintendo making you get 15 Warlords to 100% in 1 episode, Maybe need to of atleast had all Warlords in Gallary because I am missing 1 or 2 can't really think of a reason why Registeel wont appear unless they want Warlord Evolutions aswell as 'perfect link'

Lord of Fire
2nd July 2012, 1:19 AM
@Ilaikmudkips:

So, after facing him in dragnor, the game ends, or do the warlords loyal to nobunaga show up and do you battle them? if confused about what i'm saying:http://www.serebii.net/conquest/areas/dragnor.shtml

ILaikMudkips
2nd July 2012, 2:02 AM
Yup, After you Beat Nobunga in battle 1 you can save and then you enter a cave with Arceus where you can't save then after that Nobunga shows up again with Rayquaza then after that victory the game 'ends' and special episodes unlock.

Devil-Tony
2nd July 2012, 4:58 AM
Does the Year matter in the game? Cause I've been used up a year trying to evolve my pokemon and train them...
but does it affect the game??

shatteredrose
2nd July 2012, 5:22 AM
Does the Year matter in the game? Cause I've been used up a year trying to evolve my pokemon and train them...

In the main game? No, at least, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I was on year 7 when I beat the main scenario. In some side episodes, however, there are time limits.

Devil-Tony
2nd July 2012, 6:07 AM
In the main game? No, at least, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I was on year 7 when I beat the main scenario. In some side episodes, however, there are time limits.

Oh I see, I'm like in Year 5 now, and i haven't conquered any of the Nobunaga's army.

zomegax7249
2nd July 2012, 6:18 AM

Which episodes? Im on year 9 in hideyoshi's episode

shatteredrose
2nd July 2012, 7:20 AM
Which episodes? Im on year 9 in hideyoshi's episode

For "Tragic Determination" and "The Rebel," you have to beat Nobunaga's army within so many (4?) years. I think those are the only two.

DL-Ghirahim
2nd July 2012, 7:59 AM
Year-limited scenarios are stated at the beginning of said chapters. Other than that, the only Legendary that is obtainable during the main scenario is Arceus.

zomegax7249
2nd July 2012, 8:08 AM
For "Tragic Determination" and "The Rebel," you have to beat Nobunaga's army within so many (4?) years. I think those are the only two.

Ok, thanks, i was worried id have to redo it. Also, to get registeel, does it have to be 15 warlords, or can it also be warriors that have gold backgrounds?

Silverninetails
2nd July 2012, 8:47 AM

Apparently Mitsuhide and Motochika's special episodes can only be unlocked if you beat the main story before Year 4 January.

You will have to rush a little, but it's doable.

shatteredrose
2nd July 2012, 10:19 AM
Apparently Mitsuhide and Motochika's special episodes can only be unlocked if you beat the main story before Year 4 January.

If you're getting that information from Serebii, then you're reading their table incorrectly. In order to CLEAR Mitsuhide's and Motochika's episodes, you have to defeat Nobunaga's army before the start of year 4. As such, Mitsuhide's special episode, "Tragic Determination," is available as soon as you beat the main story.

Silverninetails
2nd July 2012, 11:21 AM
If you're getting that information from Serebii, then you're reading their table incorrectly. In order to CLEAR Mitsuhide's and Motochika's episodes, you have to defeat Nobunaga's army before the start of year 4. As such, Mitsuhide's special episode, "Tragic Determination," is available as soon as you beat the main story.

No, I got that information off gamefaqs:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/654723-pokemon-conquest/faqs/64454

"There are two side stories that are only unlocked by beating Nobunaga
on the main story by January, year 4. I did not complete this requirement
so I will not have access to those stories."

Unless your playthrough experience says otherwise?

Devil-Tony
2nd July 2012, 11:32 AM

soo is this making people restart the game start over again??
That is such a stupid requirement to complete an episode. Especially if the quests chains with other ones.

Edit : I really wanted to recruit "No", but I guess it's impossible now since my game is already at Year 5 and it needed to complete the Tragic Determination in order to unlock the special episode for her.

ILaikMudkips
2nd July 2012, 1:32 PM
No, You have to defeat Nobunga in Mitsuhide and Motochikas episode before the 4th year, not in the main story as the Hero you can take aslong as you wish during the main story.Its really easy to do shouldn't take more than 2 years

You can recruit No in side episodes after finished the game aswell.

Devil-Tony
2nd July 2012, 2:53 PM
No, You have to defeat Nobunga in Mitsuhide and Motochikas episode before the 4th year, not in the main story as the Hero you can take aslong as you wish during the main story.Its really easy to do shouldn't take more than 2 years

You can recruit No in side episodes after finished the game aswell.

OHHHHHHH.... Wait are you sure... What do you actually do in the side stories?? Im seriously confused of what you do.

Anyway.. How come when I evolve the perfect link pokemon like motochika's Dewott, it's no longer its perfect link??
Does the perfect link with Samurott only happen when the Warlord evolves into rank two therefore i must finish the game first??

Dragnor
2nd July 2012, 3:07 PM
OHHHHHHH.... Wait are you sure... What do you actually do in the side stories?? Im seriously confused of what you do.

Anyway.. How come when I evolve the perfect link pokemon like motochika's Dewott, it's no longer its perfect link??
Does the perfect link with Samurott only happen when the Warlord evolves into rank two therefore i must finish the game first??

I can verify that both Motochika and Mitsuhide's stories are not affected by the main game. It is that you must defeat Nobunaga's army BEFORE January, Year 4 in those side-stories, not in the main game.

Side-stories are for grinding up, unlocking more side-stories, etc.

For Motochika, Samurott's max link level will lower if it's paired with Motochika Rank I. You can still get a Perfect Link with Samurott when Motochika gets to Rank II. Thing is, you need to improve your Motochika Rank I && Samurott link in order to transform Motochika Rank I into Rank II.

Not sure if anything other than the main character can evolve in main story, currently figuring that out through Shingen, Kenshin, Yoshimoto, other obtainable Warlords in the main story.

ILaikMudkips
2nd July 2012, 3:59 PM

Side stories is essentially completing the game over again with every character lol some require less nations to concur most are the full 17, you can however evolve your warlords (think ive seen somewhere either on here or gamefaqs can only evolve on side stories apart from hero) and capture legends.

DL-Ghirahim
2nd July 2012, 4:04 PM
(think ive seen somewhere either on here or gamefaqs can only evolve on side stories apart from hero)
That's true. You can only evolve yourself once in the main game, but I dunno when you can get Rank III.

Afwan
2nd July 2012, 4:23 PM
That's true. You can only evolve yourself once in the main game, but I dunno when you can get Rank III.
Its after you finished the last episode.

zomegax7249
2nd July 2012, 4:53 PM
Can masamune evolve with a braviary? If so, what link %? My masamune's rufflet evolved at like 59%, so im hoping that seribii's wrong.

Devil-Tony
2nd July 2012, 5:56 PM
Alrighty guys... Thanks for the mass amount of help.
And final(probably not) question, how do you recruit Kai from Nobunaga's army... It appeared that you can't do that.
My first theory is that all Nobunaga's arm are unable to be recruited...
When if thats the case, when can you recruit them?? And what about Hideyoshi?? Can you recruit him later in the game??

oh another question... What is the special episode is about?? It appeared they all related to different characters... Do you actually get to use the character and his army to play the game?? can you do the same episode again cause in case i didnt defeat nobunaga in the fourth year.

terrytorterra
2nd July 2012, 6:42 PM
The warlords that appear later in the game and say that they'll go back to nobunaga will not be able to be recruited until after you've beaten nobunaga a second time on the infinite tower.
then you can go through each of their special episodes post-main game and they can be recruited that way I think. I just finished the main storyline and am now working on Mitsunari's episode, which is a nice and easy one if you don't want something too hard.

Lord of Fire
2nd July 2012, 7:51 PM
Hey, I have another question: Is it possible to befriend motochika without his wi-fi episode in the normal post-game episodes? Cuz he's my favorite warlord and I want him in my army.

rocketslime_1_1
2nd July 2012, 7:59 PM
Hey, I have another question: Is it possible to befriend motochika without his wi-fi episode in the normal post-game episodes? Cuz he's my favorite warlord and I want him in my army.

Yes. You can recruit him in other sidestories. The event is just so you can get him before the side stories.

jcches
2nd July 2012, 11:30 PM
Does anyone know what episode or other requirments you need to evolve your hero to rank 3?

Brandon96
2nd July 2012, 11:42 PM
Does anyone know what episode or other requirments you need to evolve your hero to rank 3?

There's only one episode where you are the Hero again, and that's unlocked when you complete all the others, and you evolve when you beat it. It's really the very last thing you do in this game, so don't worry about it.

zomegax7249
3rd July 2012, 12:01 AM
Can masamune evolve with a braviary? If so, what link %? My masamune's rufflet evolved at like 59%, so im hoping that seribii's wrong.

Brandon96
3rd July 2012, 1:16 AM

I'd say he should still evolve. I haven't paid attention to specific link requirements for transformations, I just get the correct Pokemon line and train, and they just transform eventually.

zomegax7249
3rd July 2012, 5:01 AM
I'd say he should still evolve. I haven't paid attention to specific link requirements for transformations, I just get the correct Pokemon line and train, and they just transform eventually.

Ok, just checking cause seribii.net says that he evolves with a 60% link with rufflet and i have a 65% link with braviary.

Brandon96
3rd July 2012, 5:46 AM
Ok, just checking cause seribii.net says that he evolves with a 60% link with rufflet and i have a 65% link with braviary.

Are you playing the main story? Only the Hero can transform until you beat the Story.

zomegax7249
3rd July 2012, 7:03 AM
Are you playing the main story? Only the Hero can transform until you beat the Story.

No, its hideyishi's episode. Everyone else has evolved just fine, its masamune thats giving me trouble

ILaikMudkips
3rd July 2012, 8:13 AM
From what I've read Masamune only evolves in his own episode, happened to me too was annoying :(

jireh the provider
3rd July 2012, 8:40 AM
I remember the reviews of Conquest as quite a unique and violent personality in terms of a war. But when I reviewed/watched a MOD of the Legend of Zelda by UndyingNephalm, I was wondering that ... if there is a Game modifier who'll turn conquest into an RTS like the Nobunaga's Ambition Games/Samurai Warriors' games, what would be the reactions of the fans on both corners?
Remember, A game mod most likely don't make games with the big video game companies or even have an ambition for cash cowing (but there are some though.)
and here is its gameplay video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vB1rYjaEMw&feature=related

Now Imagine of there is a Game Mod of pokemon Conquest... how will it affect the franchise and its fans? I heard that many Zelda fans disgressed the concept of Hyrule Total War. So how will it turn out in pokemon conquest if the tale of every warlord is taken to the ultimate level of war?

I'm no video game designer yet, but I can't but keep asking myself why Conquest Could sound like a pokemon spin off on a war scale?

BCVM22
3rd July 2012, 9:00 AM
how will it affect the franchise and its fans?

So how will it turn out in pokemon conquest if the tale of every warlord is taken to the ultimate level of war?

but I can't but keep asking myself why Conquest Could sound like a pokemon spin off on a war scale?

0%. This will have absolutely no effect on anything.

jireh the provider
3rd July 2012, 12:13 PM
0%. This will have absolutely no effect on anything.

Whew... that at least gave me some relief. Whew...

zomegax7249
3rd July 2012, 5:17 PM
I remember the reviews of Conquest as quite a unique and violent personality in terms of a war. But when I reviewed/watched a MOD of the Legend of Zelda by UndyingNephalm, I was wondering that ... if there is a Game modifier who'll turn conquest into an RTS like the Nobunaga's Ambition Games/Samurai Warriors' games, what would be the reactions of the fans on both corners?
Remember, A game mod most likely don't make games with the big video game companies or even have an ambition for cash cowing (but there are some though.)
and here is its gameplay video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vB1rYjaEMw&feature=related

Now Imagine of there is a Game Mod of pokemon Conquest... how will it affect the franchise and its fans? I heard that many Zelda fans disgressed the concept of Hyrule Total War. So how will it turn out in pokemon conquest if the tale of every warlord is taken to the ultimate level of war?

I'm no video game designer yet, but I can't but keep asking myself why Conquest Could sound like a pokemon spin off on a war scale?

That would be awesome! I hope someone does make a mod of that.

Brandon96
3rd July 2012, 7:43 PM
Just noting here that Gracia transformed with a 60% Link with Gothitelle even though Serebii.net only shows 60% Link with Gothorita, and I'm pretty sure this is the case for the rest of the Warlords.

So don't worry too much about it.

Ace Of Keys
3rd July 2012, 7:55 PM
Its after you finished the last episode.

i think i found a reason to play again. not that there was anything wrong i just wanted to play white becasue i bought both games at the same time. so are the wi fi episodes necessary for achieving anything or just for show?

zomegax7249
3rd July 2012, 11:36 PM
Just noting here that Gracia transformed with a 60% Link with Gothitelle even though Serebii.net only shows 60% Link with Gothorita, and I'm pretty sure this is the case for the rest of the Warlords.

So don't worry too much about it.

Ok, also maybe theres an extra requirement to evolve masamune or something. Im at 69% link with braviary and still no evolution

CaptPonyholder
4th July 2012, 1:40 AM
Question's:

I decided to pick up Conquest and I find it quite a bit of fun. The battles aren't 40 minutes like certain OTHER SRPGs (I am looking at you Devil Survivor 2). And the Difficulty isn't mind-bendingly horrific (Again, DS2). However, I love finishing games 100%. This generally means collecting ALL the "new" pokemon (Like when Gold/Silver released, caught all new Johto pokemon). What do I collect in this? I am on April, Year 2 and I have no idea who I should be collecting, Warlords or Pokemon? I also don't know much about the limited means of special pokemon or warlords of stuff like that.

I was told that if I defeat a person with a Super Effective move, he would be able to be recruited. Why didn't the GreenLeaf Warlord allow me to add him to my roster? Also, how can there been five Takahata's that look EXACTLY alike in the same city? Pentuplits? I still have to capture the Water Nation, so I am not too far in the game. Is there any Pokemon/Warlord that I will be screwed out of getting? Do I need to capture each Warlord/Pokemon to 100% the game?

Also, what does the Pokeball next to a person's name mean?
Once More: Can I use those Passwords on Serebii for myself at anytime?
Are there only one of each of these Warriors? Or are there an infinite number of them? So say Takahata: there is only one of him, even though his art is shared by multiple?

zomegax7249
4th July 2012, 2:02 AM
Question's:

I decided to pick up Conquest and I find it quite a bit of fun. The battles aren't 40 minutes like certain OTHER SRPGs (I am looking at you Devil Survivor 2). And the Difficulty isn't mind-bendingly horrific (Again, DS2). However, I love finishing games 100%. This generally means collecting ALL the "new" pokemon (Like when Gold/Silver released, caught all new Johto pokemon). What do I collect in this? I am on April, Year 2 and I have no idea who I should be collecting, Warlords or Pokemon? I also don't know much about the limited means of special pokemon or warlords of stuff like that.

I was told that if I defeat a person with a Super Effective move, he would be able to be recruited. Why didn't the GreenLeaf Warlord allow me to add him to my roster? Also, how can there been five Takahata's that look EXACTLY alike in the same city? Pentuplits? I still have to capture the Water Nation, so I am not too far in the game. Is there any Pokemon/Warlord that I will be screwed out of getting? Do I need to capture each Warlord/Pokemon to 100% the game?

Also, what does the Pokeball next to a person's name mean?
Once More: Can I use those Passwords on Serebii for myself at anytime?
Are there only one of each of these Warriors? Or are there an infinite number of them? So say Takahata: there is only one of him, even though his art is shared by multiple?
If you didnt activate the wifi event, then you cannot obtain the greanleaf or fonatine warlords. Passwords cant be used
until later on in the game, and several warlords later in in the story cant be recruited as the are of nobunagas army. They can be recruited in the special missions that are unlocked after you beat the main story.
There are also many people who share the same artwork, but they are not the same person.

CaptPonyholder
4th July 2012, 2:47 AM
Wait, there were WiFi Events? I thought the second one just started?

So there isn't a chance to 100% it if I can't obtain those two?

lolipiece
4th July 2012, 2:48 AM
God.

I totally had no idea that enemy Warlord's Pokemon can evolve, too. I'm playing Yukimura's episode, and I'm getting my butt kicked because while I spent about a bunch of months grinding for gold, Kai kept taking over.

I need to level grind, and fast.

Shuam
4th July 2012, 4:39 AM
Hey so guys, after I beat the game for the first time, can I go back and play on my old file or am I essentially forced to continue on with the game with the whole episode thing, and my whole file deleted, barring gallery information?

shatteredrose
4th July 2012, 4:39 AM
I'm sure others might have noticed this, but I didn't see it until I was doing Hideyoshi's special episode. The region of Ransei is shaped like Arceus. Totally blew my mind. Haha! I was spazzing out so much when I realized that! /dorkymoment

I think I'm going to compile information about which pokemon you can find in each nation and in each "location" level. Would this be useful for anyone? It's going to take me a while, but I haven't seen the information anywhere else so I figured I would do it. I'll make it on google docs if anyone is interested in it and/or would like to help fill in information.

zomegax7249
4th July 2012, 5:24 AM
Wait, there were WiFi Events? I thought the second one just started?

So there isn't a chance to 100% it if I can't obtain those two?

It did, the event to get the warlords of greanleaf and fonatine was the first one.

zomegax7249
4th July 2012, 5:25 AM
Hey so guys, after I beat the game for the first time, can I go back and play on my old file or am I essentially forced to continue on with the game with the whole episode thing, and my whole file deleted, barring gallery information?

You have to play through the episodes until the last episode, where you can play as the hero again

Devil-Tony
4th July 2012, 7:31 AM
yay, finished the game already!!

Anyway.. Since i finished the game.. Can i evolve those Warlords that i am using on the Special Episodes?

A question, when you finally able to play with your character back again, do you keep all those stuff from the first game? Like all those evolutions i've got on my warriors and Warlords?
Another Question, is it bad if i defeat Nobunaga as soon as possible in Mitsuhide's special episode? Like.. would i miss anything? Pokemon?? Warriors?? or Items??

Recon
4th July 2012, 7:41 AM
Kotaro's episode is especially cheap if you use old registered warriors, seeing as how you're "limited" to poison, dragon, dark and ghost types.

shatteredrose
4th July 2012, 8:16 AM
Kotaro's episode is especially cheap if you use old registered warriors, seeing as how you're "limited" to poison, dragon, dark and ghost types.

Cheap? As in easy, lame, or boring?

Ace Of Keys
4th July 2012, 8:27 AM
Cheap? As in easy, lame, or boring?

that or you can't be creative with it but i try to change taht

tadhi
4th July 2012, 9:32 AM
is it possible to evolve warlord in main episode? I'm already 70% with almost all special warlord, but none of them evolve yet Dx

I have united all the nation, but I'm not going to the final battle yet because i want to evolve all my special warlord (if possible) :|

Faraway_Mew
4th July 2012, 10:01 AM
What is the best eeveelution to get the hero's eevee to evolve into? I can't decide...

Devil-Tony
4th July 2012, 10:07 AM
is it possible to evolve warlord in main episode? I'm already 70% with almost all special warlord, but none of them evolve yet Dx

I have united all the nation, but I'm not going to the final battle yet because i want to evolve all my special warlord (if possible) :|

Evolving Warlords are only a post-game thing... so you can't evolve any of the Warlords except the hero who he/she was forced to evolve. But that is a once time thing, you can evolve it to rank 3 after post game..

Illusione-Tempus
4th July 2012, 10:10 AM
Quick question: At SPP's Bushou page, it is said that Masamune transforms after he reaches a 60% link with Rufflet. Back then I managed to reach 60- no, 61% link with Rufflet and yet he still hasn't transform. Can someone tell me what's actually missing? :/

Devil-Tony
4th July 2012, 10:24 AM
What is the best eeveelution to get the hero's eevee to evolve into? I can't decide...

Not sure if it's same for everyone, but when i evolve my eevee into an Espeon, it gained the ability Share. Share is the ability which gains all the benefits effects from all your pokemon/ warrior regardless of range, like if one of your army used Mighty Blow and gained attack, so will Espeon...
I'm not sure if it's the same for every Eeveelutions, but i liked Espeon. It can use Psybeam which attacks 3 squares line front of you, unlike Fire Fang, Leaf Blade or Assurance which only attacks in one square. Also Jolteon's Thunderbolt skips a row of square so.. if you're surrounded, you're stuck. Well.. these are just what I think... you can still choose Vaporeon or Glaceon, but to evolve Glaceon, you need to conquer Nixtorm first which is second last kingdom. And Vaperon is not my thing... haha...

Maybe it's just a coincidence, but after evolving my eevee, i got a message and there's another eevee swarming in an area.

DL-Ghirahim
4th July 2012, 10:32 AM
Maybe it's just a coincidence, but after evolving my eevee, i got a message and there's another eevee swarming in an area.
When you progress enough in the game (after conquering, like, fifteen of the kingdoms), you should get messages of rare Pokemon appearing without any need of passwords. The last bit of the game is actually a preamble to what the post-scenario really is. :v

Devil-Tony
4th July 2012, 10:40 AM
Sorry, but i'm gonna repost this because i just want to write more stuff on it...

Is it bad if i finish a special episode too early? Like Mitsuhide's special episode, I am able to defeat Nobunaga in Year 1 and haven't evolve any of the Warlords., but is that a good thing? And, Can I evolve the Warlords i control in the game during special episode? Or it has to be during the Hero's special episode?

tadhi
4th July 2012, 11:19 AM
Evolving Warlords are only a post-game thing... so you can't evolve any of the Warlords except the hero who he/she was forced to evolve. But that is a once time thing, you can evolve it to rank 3 after post game..

thank you! finally i can continue my game -.-

i think glaceon is the best, it will be very useful in dragnor, but it certainly will evolve last because nixtorm is the 16th kingdom, before that, eevee will be rather useless :|

another eeveelution are useful in some kingdom too, like in spectra (for umbreon), avia (for jolteon), nixtorm (for flareon), and unlike glaceon, they can evolve faster, so you don't have to stuck with eevee

anyway, my character have 2 eevees, first is glaceon at 81% link, and second is leafeon at 76% link

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g331/tadhii/Eevee-1.png
i got my second eevee via swarm, it's rather useless though, because it's near end game .__.

Not sure if it's same for everyone, but when i evolve my eevee into an Espeon, it gained the ability Share. Share is the ability which gains all the benefits effects from all your pokemon/ warrior regardless of range, like if one of your army used Mighty Blow and gained attack, so will Espeon...
I'm not sure if it's the same for every Eeveelutions, but i liked Espeon. It can use Psybeam which attacks 3 squares line front of you, unlike Fire Fang, Leaf Blade or Assurance which only attacks in one square. Also Jolteon's Thunderbolt skips a row of square so.. if you're surrounded, you're stuck. Well.. these are just what I think... you can still choose Vaporeon or Glaceon, but to evolve Glaceon, you need to conquer Nixtorm first which is second last kingdom. And Vaperon is not my thing... haha...

damn, i should've evolve it to espeon Dx

zomegax7249
4th July 2012, 3:08 PM
Sorry, but i'm gonna repost this because i just want to write more stuff on it...

Is it bad if i finish a special episode too early? Like Mitsuhide's special episode, I am able to defeat Nobunaga in Year 1 and haven't evolve any of the Warlords., but is that a good thing? And, Can I evolve the Warlords i control in the game during special episode? Or it has to be during the Hero's special episode?

Not necessarily, most warlords can evolve in any special episode

zomegax7249
4th July 2012, 3:12 PM
Quick question: At SPP's Bushou page, it is said that Masamune transforms after he reaches a 60% link with Rufflet. Back then I managed to reach 60- no, 61% link with Rufflet and yet he still hasn't transform. Can someone tell me what's actually missing? :/

I had the same question a couple pages back, and i dont know how to evolve masamune. I had mine with a 69% braviary and still no evolution. Maybe he can only evolve in his own special episode

Afwan
4th July 2012, 3:30 PM
Is Pikachu in Violight rare? because i can't even get it when i get the both the area to level 3

DL-Ghirahim
4th July 2012, 3:38 PM
I think I've encountered some when the yellow Pokemon icon appears when each nation is revised for delegation, so yes, to my knowledge, they should be rare.

blakeoo7
4th July 2012, 3:42 PM
I notice that to but also notice not every thing on serebii is correct

Afwan
4th July 2012, 4:41 PM
I think I've encountered some when the yellow Pokemon icon appears when each nation is revised for delegation, so yes, to my knowledge, they should be rare.

I'm thinking its password appearance instead of lvl 2+ area.

Faraway_Mew
4th July 2012, 5:38 PM
So, some pokemon will appear ONLY via swarm which are only via passwords? They are not just rare? So without the password there is no chance of encountering them in game?

ILaikMudkips
4th July 2012, 6:47 PM
My Masamune just evolved when I hit 60% with Rufflet, I was doing his episode I opted to not evolve my Rufflet before I reached the 60% incase.

zomegax7249
4th July 2012, 6:51 PM
Is Pikachu in Violight rare? because i can't even get it when i get the both the area to level 3

It only appears via swarm, and can also be obtained via password

Marbi Z
4th July 2012, 7:46 PM
I beat the main story with reletive ease but when I started playing Kotaro's side story oh man... Not only does the enemy constantly try to invade your kingdoms but THEY GET STRONGER just like you do! Theres nothing more discouraging then to put hours into training your units just to have to dismiss them when you lose a castle. I don't think I'm going to be putting much effort into the side stories...

Luster
4th July 2012, 10:17 PM
The main story to me was like a huge tutorial for me. I've never had any attacks on me nor any difficult obstacles. It was boring to say the least. However, these side stories where sudden the difficulty spike made the game quite refreshing for me. They should have done something like this on the main story, having Nobunaga try to take out your own kingdoms. Ah well, I'm on the second story, collecting poke'mon. Nations are attacking the father / daughter duo I have and losing. Won't be long till they are 100% linked. Haha

Lord of Fire
4th July 2012, 10:24 PM
How do you level up parks and places with wild pokemon?
Also, how do you level up Pokemon with stones? Can Oichi's jigglypuff evolve with a moonstone?

shatteredrose
4th July 2012, 11:16 PM

It's not bad if you finish a special episode "too early," as there is no such thing as "too early." Warlords can be evolved during any special episode. If you can beat an episode in Year 1, then more power to you. What you have to consider is the fact that links get reset after each episode. So if you were close to evolving a warlord or Pokemon, you would essentially be starting the process all over again. But if you evolved those warlords and Pokemon that were close to evolution, then in your next scenario you would have those evolved Pokemon and warlords and wouldn't have to re-level them again unless you wanted to use them in the episode.

How do you level up parks and places with wild pokemon?
Also, how do you level up Pokemon with stones? Can Oichi's jigglypuff evolve with a moonstone?

1. You can only level up wild Pokemon locations during the post-main-game side scenarios/stories. (Yes, that totally sucks.)
2. To evolve a Pokemon with a stone: equip said stone onto the Pokemon, then take the Pokemon into any battle and it should evolve after the battle.
3. Yes, Jigglypuff will evolve if you equip a moonstone. (Do it as soon as you can. Wigglytuff's attack is much more powerful and useful.)

Miror
5th July 2012, 2:08 AM
Just to clear up the Masamune evolution problems, he can only be evolved in his own episode, with a 60% link with Rufflet. And I'm still not being able to get Registeel, so does anyone have it yet?

CaptPonyholder
5th July 2012, 2:57 AM
Okay, what are these "Yellow" Tags for Warlords? They appear randomly and even if I beat them with the required Super Effective: Aka Burned Pineco with my Charmeleon I still don't get that Warlord/Warrior/Whogivesashit?

Brandon96
5th July 2012, 3:42 AM
So, some pokemon will appear ONLY via swarm which are only via passwords? They are not just rare? So without the password there is no chance of encountering them in game?

No, some pokemon only appear in swarms, but you have a chance to manually activate a swarm using passwords. Swarms will randomly appear throughout the post-game though. (Maybe even in the Main Story, but I'm not sure.)

shatteredrose
5th July 2012, 4:32 AM
Okay, what are these "Yellow" Tags for Warlords? They appear randomly and even if I beat them with the required Super Effective: Aka Burned Pineco with my Charmeleon I still don't get that Warlord/Warrior/Whogivesashit?

The gold colored "warrior tag" indicates that there is a recruitable Warlord at that location. For warlords, I generally go with the method of using another warlord to defeat the "free" warlord in 4 turns. That's the most reliable method. I have not tested what the exact requirements are for recruiting a warlord via defeat by super effective move. Perhaps you also have to defeat the warlord within 4 turns, in addition to defeating with a super effective move.

Warriors, on the other hand, have a white tag at wild Pokemon locations. They can be recruited by either warlords or warriors as long as you defeat them in 4 turns. You might also be able to recruit them by defeating them with a super effective move even if you're over 4 turns. But, again, I haven't tested that.

No, some pokemon only appear in swarms, but you have a chance to manually activate a swarm using passwords. Swarms will randomly appear throughout the post-game though. (Maybe even in the Main Story, but I'm not sure.)

Yes, swarms can appear during the main story, but they are quite rare. I happened to get 1 swarm during the main story and it was an eevee swarm! That was some crazy good luck there.

Devil-Tony
5th July 2012, 5:02 AM
Alrighty, I guess i have to evolve my Warlord in Mitsuhide's story then... since it's like almost 60% and I don't want to waste all that.. but it is quite easy to level up.. i just use him only to train around areas.. like 2 - 5% each fight.

Annnd... How do you find Gothite in Illusio? I've been looking in that place for quite a while, i tried to perfect link with Gracia, but i don't want to use too many years.. as I think it's year 3 atm...
Do I have to level up the purple crystal to level2?

shatteredrose
5th July 2012, 6:18 AM
Annnd... How do you find Gothite in Illusio? I've been looking in that place for quite a while, i tried to perfect link with Gracia, but i don't want to use too many years.. as I think it's year 3 atm...
Do I have to level up the purple crystal to level2?

Gothita or Gothorita? Gothita (base PKMN) can be found at the Floating Rock, level 1. Based on my other observations, Gothorita (1st evolution) should be able to be found at the Floating Rock level 2 or 3. But, I don't have data on that yet, so I can't be certain. (I'm still compiling PKMN location information.)

Devil-Tony
5th July 2012, 7:34 AM
Gothita or Gothorita? Gothita (base PKMN) can be found at the Floating Rock, level 1. Based on my other observations, Gothorita (1st evolution) should be able to be found at the Floating Rock level 2 or 3. But, I don't have data on that yet, so I can't be certain. (I'm still compiling PKMN location information.)

I wanted the base pokemon, and dw I found it. haha.

Now Nobunaga keeps challenging my Avia while my Lapras is here... and i only needed it and can still defeat it... hmm.. FREE turn and LINK!

Can you release your befriended pokemon??

shatteredrose
5th July 2012, 8:22 AM
Can you release your befriended pokemon??

Yes, and no. Once you reach the warrior's/warlord's link limit, you can replace a previous Pokemon with a newly linked Pokemon. You just can't release Pokemon whenever you want (which is so silly).

Devil-Tony
5th July 2012, 1:43 PM
Yes, and no. Once you reach the warrior's/warlord's link limit, you can replace a previous Pokemon with a newly linked Pokemon. You just can't release Pokemon whenever you want (which is so silly).

Oh okay then.. because i befriended two Gothitas... and i was hoping i could get rid of one.

anyway.. in serebii's special episode list, a lot of them said like "Unify ______ nations..", does that mean I could spend as long as I can to conquer all the nations?

zomegax7249
5th July 2012, 4:32 PM
Oh okay then.. because i befriended two Gothitas... and i was hoping i could get rid of one.

anyway.. in serebii's special episode list, a lot of them said like "Unify ______ nations..", does that mean I could spend as long as I can to conquer all the nations?

Pretty much, i was at year 13 before i chose to finish hideyoshis episode

Lord of Fire
5th July 2012, 4:47 PM
Thank you shatterdrose! It really helps

Devil-Tony
5th July 2012, 5:11 PM

Oh okay good, cause stupid Gracia's episode is giving me the problems... stupid shieldon.. no one can attack it T_T, while enemies is getting such a high level.. i'll just level up while being ambush.

Lord of Fire
5th July 2012, 5:28 PM
Also, in the special episodes, some requirements are Defeat Nobunaga army before January 4th. Is January 4th like, the 4th year, or do you get 4 days to beat the army?

Devil-Tony
5th July 2012, 6:03 PM
Also, in the special episodes, some requirements are Defeat Nobunaga army before January 4th. Is January 4th like, the 4th year, or do you get 4 days to beat the army?

The requirement actually says "Defeat Nobunaga's army before January Year 4", so it means like you have to defeat in from January Year 1 to December Year 3.
You have to defeat him within 3 year.

Firebrand
5th July 2012, 6:21 PM

Swarms do appear in the main story, but are much rarer (just like every other event). However, the majority of gameplay time will likely take place post-main story, so there's not much to worry about.

shatteredrose
5th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Thank you shatterdrose! It really helps

You're quite welcome!

Swarms do appear in the main story, but are much rarer (just like every other event). However, the majority of gameplay time will likely take place post-main story, so there's not much to worry about.

Ah, you know what really stinks, though? I got a swarm in Hideyoshi's episode, but the stupid swarm was in a nation I had yet to conquer! I had more than half of the nations under my control, and the swarm decides to go in an enemy nation. >.>

Lord of Fire
6th July 2012, 4:22 AM
In the special epsiodes, how do you befriend warlords. After the episode, does the warlord just join you? Also, what do you do after the special episodes?

MegaSerperior
6th July 2012, 4:27 AM
To get Articuno it says you need to clear Mitsuhide's Episode and have the facilities at Level 3. Does this mean you get Articuno in another Warlord's episode or do you have to replay Mitsuhide's episode?

Devil-Tony
6th July 2012, 5:11 AM
In the special epsiodes, how do you befriend warlords. After the episode, does the warlord just join you? Also, what do you do after the special episodes?

You recruit Warlords the same way you do when you're recruiting warlords in main story.
so defeat the warlord within 4 turns, super effective move, or without getting hit. And it must be defeated by another Warlord. Like I defeated Oichi's Jigglypuff with my Gracia's Psybeam within 4 turns and manage to recruit her.

Brandon96
6th July 2012, 5:50 AM
To get Articuno it says you need to clear Mitsuhide's Episode and have the facilities at Level 3. Does this mean you get Articuno in another Warlord's episode or do you have to replay Mitsuhide's episode?

You can get Articuno in any episode, after all the requirements are met, and I belive it works like that for most Legendaries.

Devil-Tony
6th July 2012, 6:12 AM
Is it just me or is that Luxray is much worse than Luxio?

Illusione-Tempus
6th July 2012, 6:30 AM
Just to clear up the Masamune evolution problems, he can only be evolved in his own episode, with a 60% link with Rufflet.

Really? Well... It's a good thing I managed to find another Rufflet before I try doing his episode :>

Wow... 13 years at war? Poor Ransei :<

Is it just me or is that Luxray is much worse than Luxio?

Luxray is probably useful depending on the terrain. If you're going to a place like Avia, then Luxio's definitely better. Although with such a lame accuracy it'll be kinda hard to attack P:

Haha... 80:32 in the game and I just cleared 11 episodes. Although the beauty contests aren't really much of a problem. I just went and curb stomp every single army there is. Especially Ranmaru (with Lucario) beating up Oichi's army by himself xD