PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Aim06
20th February 2012, 9:09 PM
Never used it, never will.
I try to not use my Master Ball for anything in any PKMN game. I'm that awesome.
And I caught Zekrom in an Ultra Ball.

PerseusRad
20th February 2012, 11:11 PM
Never used it, never will.
I try to not use my Master Ball for anything in any PKMN game. I'm that awesome.
And I caught Zekrom in an Ultra Ball.

I haven't used mine either. It's no wonder that you caught it in an ultra ball. Its catch rate is super high. I wouldn't be suprised if you caught it at full health on your first try.

coreymbutler907
21st February 2012, 3:58 AM
I haven't used it on anything. Now that I have two for trading so much... I have no idea what I'll do with them.

Cometstarlight
21st February 2012, 4:07 AM
Found Thundurus-panicked-threw masterball-ownage : D

Jaren
21st February 2012, 4:09 AM
Zekrom *sigh*

At least I'm pretty sure I did. I have Black version too, so I could get another Master Ball any time I wanted.

Kazengel
8th March 2012, 12:14 AM
Never used mine. Will probably just end up keeping it or using it in a trade eventually. Thought about using it on Tornadus, but decided to just false swipe, sleep powder, quick ball him instead.

VIA
9th March 2012, 1:38 AM
Im planning to use it on Kyurem since its level is very high it has a good ice type move(not really) and endeavor making it hard to put it in red hp without killing me.

fhqwhgads
9th March 2012, 1:51 AM
Im planning to use it on Kyurem since its level is very high it has a good ice type move(not really) and endeavor making it hard to put it in red hp without killing me.Got Kyurem in two Ultra Balls, can't say I'd recommend your plan.

neo darkrai
9th March 2012, 1:58 AM
I never used my Master Ball. In fact I got another one from the guy at the Pokémon Center in Castelia City for having 50 different OTs. Never gonna use that one either.

VIA
9th March 2012, 2:01 AM
Got Kyurem in two Ultra Balls, can't say I'd recommend your plan.

I SR for every legendary in the game besides roamers. He's to risky to catch in his shiny form plus thats just luck. Kyurem has a catch rate of three so 2 ultra balls is lucky.

I made sure I saved my Master Ball for getting a Shiny Kyurem, which I'm proud to have gotten after over 500 soft resets - and an insane amount of patience.
I have more patience in my thumb than you. I did over 10,000 SR's for my shiny Virizion now stop making yourself look bad to other shiny hunters.

Qmaz246
9th March 2012, 2:03 AM
Well..... i caught Zekrom with a master ball. Little did I know he would be caught with any ball with out fail anyway. Hahaha (self mocking laugh.)

Jr Breshears
9th March 2012, 2:07 AM
I used mine on reshiram, shouldnt have caught it in a premier ball and rng'd it -_- but I was mostly blasing through the game :p

Gomez025
9th March 2012, 2:28 AM
I'd use it on a shiny pokemon (I've only found one at the start of the SS) and a rare roaming pokemon worth catching, otherwise I would't use it, not even for legendaries.

The Dragon Queen
9th March 2012, 2:41 AM
Haven't used mine yet. I'm planning on using it on Kyurem.

MegaSerperior
9th March 2012, 3:09 AM
I used mine on Thunderus. I really hate those roaming pokemon.

RoyalGamer
9th March 2012, 3:13 AM
Still have yet to use a Master Ball on any Pokémon game in all of my 8 years of playing, I have almost 30 on my Pokémon Platinum from various restarts/lottery wins.

Pucca_ness
9th March 2012, 2:02 PM
I've still got mines, it'll be used for an emergency or special occasion. Examples of which would be a whirlwind/self-destructing shiny or shiny Kyurem if I ever get round to SRing that.

I used to use it on the box legend right away or Mewtwo when starters were still on boxes but it's more fun to use other balls.

Fenian
10th March 2012, 1:22 PM
Same as many, still got mine, captured Kyurem, Zekrom and Thundrus with Dusk Balls.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
10th March 2012, 8:55 PM
Pidgey cuz' that's how I roll

OrangeArcanine
10th March 2012, 9:03 PM
Haven't used mine yet, trying not too. Only if i had no other pokeball's and then say i came across a RE shiny.

Astrixx
10th March 2012, 10:46 PM
I used mine on a magikarp

Archstaraptor
10th March 2012, 10:58 PM
Fortunate enough to encounter a shiny Graveler last gen:I nabbed it with the master ball.
I only use it when I really need to:It's the same this gen.

DiamondSeedII
10th March 2012, 11:57 PM
I had no problem with catching Thundurus. So I used my master ball on Kyurem.

Skyhi101
11th March 2012, 12:26 AM
In Black I used my master ball on kyurem ;)

Admon_Gold
11th March 2012, 10:13 AM
Based on the relative ease of capturing Cobalion, three ultra balls and three timer balls, got him with a timer ball, I'll probably save my for the time when GameFreak gives us what we want and recognizes Missingno as the uber end all pokemon that you get to battle when you introduce Black Kyurum to White Kyurum.... Makes sense, Kyurum is based on the concept of nothing, what better than the one most famous Pokemon who is literally nothing, not even a real Pokemon....

Or I'll just save it for White 2 which is the more logical option of my deluded fantasies...

Schade
11th March 2012, 2:28 PM
I think I wasted it on Cobalion.

GameMaster10
13th March 2012, 10:25 AM
I'm saving it for when the event pokemon come out.

ilovedeino
15th March 2012, 9:08 AM
I used mine on Kyurem. The rest like Cobalion, I used Dusk Balls and caught Zekrom with 2 Ultra Balls.

WaterTypesFTW
15th March 2012, 3:37 PM
...Now that I think about it, I've yet to use my Masterball. I've caught all the legendaries in this game too so now I think I'll just leave it in my bag, still collecting dust. If I find a shiny that may escape then I guess I'll use it then.

Azgoodazitgetz
17th March 2012, 4:26 AM
I did not even use mine, all the pokemon in black were easy to catch. Heart Gold on the other hand.......

Serebii!
18th March 2012, 7:05 AM
Thundurus!

FrozenConstellation
18th March 2012, 7:10 AM
reshiram and zekrom i think...
and landourus

Shadow XD001
18th March 2012, 11:54 PM
Haven't used, since I never was in an emergency or low on Poké Balls. If I am in an emergency, than I'll probably use it if I absolutely have to.

Blaze12x2
19th March 2012, 12:43 AM
I didn't use mine and I did 50+Online trades so the guy in castelia gave me another one

BattleFanatic14
19th March 2012, 1:01 AM
I always use my Master Ball on roaming Pokémon, so Thundurus in White and Tornadus in Black.

Rolik
19th March 2012, 8:02 PM
When I get to Kyurem, most likely him.

Whimsical
19th March 2012, 11:32 PM
Tornadus.
Roamers are so annoying.

Canto
19th March 2012, 11:34 PM
I haven't used it yet. I'm gonna SR for a Shiny Kyurem eventually and use it on that.

mfp94
22nd March 2012, 3:49 AM
Thundurus. I hated chasing Raiku and Entei in SS, so I decided to only find Thundurus once.

Mattarayburn
22nd March 2012, 6:06 AM
I caught all legendaries without it so I decided to use it on a Whismur in White Forest. Just a plain old Whismur.

ForgottenPearl
23rd March 2012, 5:13 PM
Like many other people, I used mine on Thundurus. I know you can do the Mean Look thing, later use a Quick Ball, and all that... But I'm too lazy. I just wanted to capture the thing.

Owl
24th March 2012, 8:08 AM
I used the first one on Zekrom, and am Saving the Second one for Black2.

Vitals
26th March 2012, 12:00 AM
Zekrom, which I'm still dissing myself for doing so.

Ponymon
17th April 2012, 5:35 PM
I havent used it yet, even though Ive caught all of the legendaries

Ponymon
17th April 2012, 5:36 PM
I havent used it yet, even though Ive caught all of the legendaries

ShinyMienshao
17th April 2012, 7:34 PM
ON THUNDORUS! That thing kept escaping from me!

redcharzard
17th April 2012, 10:30 PM
You can get two master balls in game the first from the professor (or whoever gives it to you) the 2rd is from the trading guy in the Pokémon center after 50 trades on the GTS or GTS negotiations.

The 1st one was on Thundurus (like on all other games I save the master ball for the toughest pokemon to catch and runners take to long to catch.)

The 2rd one was on Landorus simply because it was the last legendary remaining (should have used it on Kyreum who was a major pain with its endeavor knocking my entire team down to 1 hp each.)

Nightlingbolt
18th April 2012, 10:41 PM
Tornadus. Thundurus. Anything else is stupid.

Moog2
18th April 2012, 10:47 PM
The very fist game I played was Sapphire, and I used it on a Lv. 40 Hariyama in Victory Road. Yeesh. Nowadays, though? Anything roaming is the best idea.

iPokemon
18th April 2012, 10:48 PM
I used my first masterball on Thundurus. I have yet to get the second one.

peppercat89
19th April 2012, 1:09 AM
I have a level 100 Bisharp which I learned False Swipe and Thunder Wave. I use him for capturing pokemon. So I used that, and caught Thunderus with quick balls on the fifth try. Haven't yet seen a shiny, but I wil use my master ball on for example a metang or metagross.

Serris
19th April 2012, 1:40 AM
I still haven't used my Master Ball. I've been going through the whole game catching my legendaries with Premier Balls. I'm saving my Master Ball for the moment I either see a shiny in the wild, or a shiny legendary. I've been hunting Kyurem for him to be the one to be caught in it.

kaisap112
5th May 2012, 5:19 PM
I used mine on Zekrom. Only because I thought I wouldn't be able to heal before facing N...

Bocuma
5th May 2012, 9:03 PM
Zekrom. I just wanted to hurry up and beat the Elite Four.

nandamaung
6th May 2012, 2:05 AM
I still haven't used mine and don't know what to use it on either. Caught every Pokemon i can so maybe on a shiny Pokemon, if i ever see one at all.

Cressy
6th May 2012, 2:32 AM
I used mine on Zekrom o/ hand caught the rest.

Erymry
6th May 2012, 4:12 AM
I haven't used it. I thought about using it on Thunderus, but I'm not that wrapped in that trio so I haven't bothered. I might just save it until White 2, and see what roaming Pokemon that game has.

Zenotwapal
6th May 2012, 4:26 AM
I'm saving it for harder legends in BW2. I'm banking in past gen legends to come up.

Demysta
6th May 2012, 5:41 AM
I still haven't used mine. I guess I'll just save it for whenever I see a shiny Pokemon or one of the legends.

Shivu
6th May 2012, 3:18 PM
I'm saving mine for a shiny :3 I caught Reshiram with a Net Ball, after failing with every other ball, I was left being like, "I don't even..."

Emperor Giratina
6th May 2012, 3:20 PM
I used my Master Ball on Thundrus in Pokemon Black. I will do the same for its counterpart in Pokemon White.

Seles
6th May 2012, 3:58 PM
I used mine on Zekrom.But I really should of used it on Cobalion.

Aura Of Twilight
6th May 2012, 5:23 PM
I used mine on Reshiram on one of my play throughs.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)
7th May 2012, 10:21 AM
Zekrom because i'm just that lazy

Half
7th May 2012, 12:22 PM
I haven't used my master ball yet; caught Zekrom with a pokéball because I could.

Cometstarlight
7th May 2012, 12:34 PM
I used it on Thundurus, just to get it over with, but if I had to do it again, I would've used quick balls

EmeraldPhoenix
8th May 2012, 1:33 AM
I haven't used a masterball in ages... probably last time was my Kyogre on Sapphire. I stockpile them for trades and to use on shiny legendaries when I SR for them, just in case the other balls don't get the job done.

I think I've accumulated 3 of them on my White so far, just from restarting my Black a few times.

cooloolcool
8th May 2012, 1:42 AM
I used it on Hilda so that I could catch myself a girlfriend!. JK!. I still haven't used it yet.

Forsaken Greninja
8th May 2012, 1:43 AM
Rayquaza Emerald
Moltres Fr
Articuno Fr
Zapdos Fr
Sh. Lugia: XD Gale
Cresselia D/p/pt
Arceus D

ZeroKyurem
8th May 2012, 1:45 AM
A cute little pidgey. :3

*shot*

In all seriousness, I use it to catch those DARN ROAMING POKEMON.

Venjilu
18th May 2012, 7:44 AM
I never use my masterballs,
but one time my sister used mine in my FireRed on a Abra...
(That Abra is now in my party as a lvl 100 Alakazam.)

monkeyman192
18th May 2012, 10:01 AM
I don't normally use my masterballs, but when I used them in SS and diamond and sapphire, but I haven't used mine in white...

Cosmic Fury
18th May 2012, 10:41 AM
I haven't used mine in White yet... Somehow I managed to catch Thundurus in a Dive Ball, on only the second attempt, first throw of the battle... while it was at full health. o.0

Black I used it on Tornadus, then got rid of both in a trade. lol

(·-·)(o_O)
18th May 2012, 3:18 PM
Well this is what happened to me:
DS: A wild Milotic appeared
Me: cool a shiny
*after 5minutes*
Friend: Let me try *uses master ball* well that was easy
*me still frozen in terror*
Friend: *saves* here ya go :)
Well at least I have a shiny right?

gpdlt
18th May 2012, 6:09 PM
Zekrom, since I always use it on the version mascot.

1quacka1
18th May 2012, 6:54 PM
Zekrom, since I always use it on the version mascot.

Bad idea. Reshiram/Zekrom's catch rate is 15 times higher than normal legendaries, the same as Pokémon like Heracross and Onix. Dialga and Palkia's is 10 times higher than normal legendaries, the same as Pokémon like Chatot and Absol....

Walcott
19th May 2012, 6:06 AM
I always use my Master Balls on the roaming Pokémon since I'm too lazy to chase them around and weaken them and everything. So Tornadus and Thunderus are both in Master Balls. (Y)

Ver-mont
19th May 2012, 7:43 AM
Kyurem.

The musketeer trio annoyed me enough when I tried and caught them with Ultra Balls, I wouldn't go through that again.

Gas Snake X
21st May 2012, 4:03 PM
I don't use my masterball, until I trade them over to a better game and catch what's needed to be caught.

PKMNwalker
23rd May 2012, 3:01 PM
a litwick.

really you used it on a litwick! O.o

PKMNwalker
23rd May 2012, 3:03 PM
I used mine on Reshiram..... Yea I know it was a bad idea.

Wolveram
23rd May 2012, 7:19 PM
I used mine on Reshiram..... Yea I know it was a bad idea.

I did the same, and regretted it. Very boooooring.

Trioxhydre
23rd May 2012, 9:08 PM
Thunderous, but it was my brother who used it (with my permision).

He waited a tediously long time to be able to get it, anyways. So that he could get Landorous. Soo I kinda just....let him chuck it at him.

Heh xD;

I'm actually happy I no longer have my masterball, though. Constently re-checking my bag after EVERY wild capture to make sure I still had it got SUPER annoying for me!!! lol...*cough*

Sietse23
23rd May 2012, 9:08 PM
I use my masterball always on a roaming pokemon unless I don't.

airaid
24th May 2012, 1:44 AM
I still haven't used mine, on either one of my games. I planned on using one of them on a Landorus. The other one, I don't know, but I usually keep my eyes open for shinies.

donphant
24th May 2012, 7:48 PM
i can guess its been prob said earlier but i haven't use it either
why was it only a 'little tricky' to get the legendary (hardest was Terrakion )

Nyarlathotep
24th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Kyurem.

That **** didn't want enter in the ball.

Arcamenel
24th May 2012, 10:48 PM
I haven't used mine yet but I might end up using it on Thundurus(I have white). I really hate roaming pokemon and I realized that in almost every Pokemon game I always save my master ball for something special and end up never using it simply because of that. I guess saving it for a shiny would be ideal but I've played pokemon since original red and blue and have only random encountered 2 shiny pokemon ever.

The Rainbow
25th May 2012, 12:46 PM
I don't like Masterballs. I always catch a low level pokemon with it and release it. Masterballs are so ugly.
I only use Luxury Balls (black pokeball~). <3
Or Heal Ball (pink pokeball), depending on my mood for that pokemon. xD

FairyWitch
25th May 2012, 5:11 PM
rashiram i used my masterball on :)

Steelia
25th May 2012, 5:27 PM
Haven't used mine yet. I'm saving it in the off chance I run into a wild high-capture rate/explode shiny. All the legendaries this gen were easy enough to capture, even Tornadus (thank goodness for that storm appearing in the route he's in, it makes it incredibly easy to find him and look for him).

jetfire64
26th May 2012, 1:23 AM
Kyurem, I figured it was one of the hardest ones to capture in the game.
Edit: First post!!!

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
26th May 2012, 9:55 PM
Landorus is really the only thing to use it on, since it's a wandering legendary.

iMillenium
27th May 2012, 1:17 AM
Still have it, didnt use on any legendarys, i got em all...

SeiyruKazohu
28th May 2012, 3:47 AM
Sigh, Zekrom. I just wanted to get him out of the way so I could fight N. All of the other legendaries (Kyurem, Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Thundurus, Landorus) were caught with Ultra Balls. Reshiram & Tornadus were traded for and Victini was caught with a Great Ball. I'm waiting for Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genosect to be released legitely before I capture them.

SoulMuse
28th May 2012, 4:59 PM
I used mine on Kyurem, since I hunted it down right after beating the game, and my strongest pokemon at the time was a newly evolved Volcarona, which lasted exactly one turn before getting killed.

DCFan
28th May 2012, 5:28 PM
Pupitar..It was my only Pokemon ball

Agonist
28th May 2012, 6:26 PM
I haven't used mine, and I don't plan on it. Unless I decide to RNG a shiny Thundurus, and only then because it matches well.

Howie Cheeto
2nd June 2012, 5:16 AM
Used mine on a Thundurus because i didn't feel like tracking it down when it roamed. However, someone attached a Master ball to a basic pokemon I got through global link trade, I still have that one.

Little Rue
2nd June 2012, 5:21 AM
Reshiram, haha, I didn't know I had to catch Thundurus/Tornadus/Landorus/Kyurem/all the other Legendaries.

Marjis
2nd June 2012, 9:07 AM
I got two Masterballs (I think I got the other one from the man in Castelia City), but I really don't know what I should use them for. I don't think that I have ever in my over 10 years of playing Pokémon used a single Masterball.

Kall El
3rd June 2012, 7:31 PM
Jeeeh, umm I don't even remember now - did I even use it?
I think I may have used it on Zekrom..Wait no, Tornadus in my White IIRC, yeah Tornadus in White :]
Don't know what I did with it in my Black version though.

Dragalge
26th June 2012, 9:00 PM
Tornadus because it was roaming too much.

Sonicfan9988
27th June 2012, 6:43 AM
I used the first Master Ball in catching Kyurem. I don't know what to do with the second one.

Drake Pokétrainer
27th June 2012, 9:24 AM
Thundurus. I usually use the master ball on the roaming legendary pokemon. Because they have the ability to flee.

And pretty much all the others can be easily caught with a dusk ball anyways.

FusionKT
27th June 2012, 9:38 AM
i don't think I've used mine yet but i probably have... i think maybe on kyurem because i got really impatient

Cool Rafe
28th June 2012, 4:30 AM
I always use Master Balls on roaming legendaries because I'm just too lazy to track them down . So in this gen I use them on Thundurus and Tornadus in both my Black and White versions .

cain004
28th June 2012, 4:45 AM
reshiram but toay i caught kyurem and i wish i had my master ball... It struggle killed itself twice, killed itself from using endeavor on my ferrothorn once(I wasn't thinking) and I crit K.O.d it twice

Kian D
28th June 2012, 11:05 PM
I saw a video on youtube in which that guy spent HOURS trying to catch that kyurem, but I caught it with just a couple of ultra balls (both mine and his kyurem were on low health and didnt have any status problem) but anyway I used my master ball on reshiram.

SnazzySwampert
28th June 2012, 11:09 PM
Kyurem it was really strong like lvl.70. Caught Tornadus in an Ultra Ball.

RedCometCustom
29th June 2012, 8:36 AM
I stumbled on Tornadus by luck and didn't feel like hunting it down again, so I tossed my MB! Still have my second one, though. On the whole, I like the challenge of capturing Pokemon the hard way. MB's are no fun.

Aakash98
30th June 2012, 5:41 PM
I used mine on Tornadus, like many other trainers

Sewaddle'Stache
30th June 2012, 11:33 PM
Virizion. :{D

Nana
1st July 2012, 2:51 AM
I recently used it on Zekrom. I really should save it for something harder like a roaming Pokemon or a shiny capable of killing itself (especially having lost two shiny Geodudes in LeafGreen), but I have always just wasted used it on the mascot for the games.

Cyrius
1st July 2012, 3:17 AM
I used mine to catch a shiny Mienfoo. all of my pokemon were lv 100 and none of them had false swipe, plus i used my last quick ball on a druddigon.

MegaMew2
1st July 2012, 3:49 AM
I used mine on Zekrom. I didn't want it to destroy my team, so...yeah.

sam40400
1st July 2012, 7:52 AM
tornadus, made sense since i was too lazy to keep tracking it down over and over again, well it doesnt matter since i came across a second one after doing 50+ trades(which will probably be used on a shiny)

nekomi
8th July 2012, 12:07 AM
I didn't use mine and I don't think I will unless I find a shiny I can't catch with any other Pokeball.

Rampharos
8th July 2012, 1:52 AM
I used mine on Zekrom. I didn't want it to destroy my team, so...yeah.

I bet you were spewing when you found out you got healed after anyway :P And that Zekrom has a really good catch rate x]

infernape612
8th July 2012, 4:18 AM
Naturally, Tornadus and Thunderus. I don't like roamers.

Hilda
8th July 2012, 9:28 AM
I'm still saving it.

Cyndaquil<3
9th July 2012, 3:28 AM
Hey, not the only one.
I'm still saving both (the one from story and the one for making 50+ trades) on the off case that I find a shiny I really want.
I caught every legendary in a Poke Ball

SmeargleRocks
9th July 2012, 8:55 AM
I never used any of mine I hate master balls I still have 30 through out all my games from trades, raffles, or the one in game not even gonna use it

firemaster13
9th July 2012, 4:41 PM
used it on my thundurus

SouthParkPikachu
9th July 2012, 5:05 PM
Kyurem on Pokemon Black, Not sure on Pokemon White yet... just because Kyurem is hard to catch.....

EmiiLava
9th July 2012, 5:45 PM
Umm in black and white...I never used it to be truely honest x3 maybe i'll use it on a shiny someday as a last resort...

hokala
9th July 2012, 11:49 PM
I used mine on Woobat. Don't regret it a bit.

Missingno.Fan
10th July 2012, 12:01 AM
On Black I used it on Kyurem. On White I used it on Thundurus.

sackbot14
10th July 2012, 12:23 AM
I used it on Tornadus. Kyurem was like, the easiest to catch. One great ball once asleep at low HP. :D But the shaking grass Metagross while looking for Kyurem.. I had to have thrown like 30 ultra balls trying to catch it. o_0 Landorus wasn't a pain either. False Swipe and Hypnosis followed by 2 Pokeballs (just to see if it could work :P) and then 2 Ultra Balls.

I only need 5 more ID numbers for the second ball though, but I've already caught all the legendaries, so I'll just trade it over to B2 if I get it.

Fincap
10th July 2012, 11:38 AM
I'm pretty sure the majority of people use it on either a shiny of roaming legendary. I used mine on Thundurus. or Tornadus. Which ever one is the Black one.

doodlecloud
10th July 2012, 2:16 PM
I'm pretty sure the majority of people use it on either a shiny of roaming legendary. I used mine on Thundurus. or Tornadus. Which ever one is the Black one.

It's Tornadus. I know this because I did the same on White and used my Master Ball on Thundurus. :)

Fincap
10th July 2012, 2:21 PM
But really, roamings are absolute b****es (excuse my language). I don't really have the patience to do that, and I think lots of other people don't too.

doodlecloud
10th July 2012, 2:39 PM
But really, roamings are absolute b****es (excuse my language). I don't really have the patience to do that, and I think lots of other people don't too.

I did think this for a while, untill I had to catch the legendary lake spirit pixie things and Cresselia in Pearl the other week so I could transfer them to White. They were not nearly as hard as I imagined they would be. However, I don't think I would've managed had I not had the Poketch App with the map on it...

skatingandgaming
10th July 2012, 8:09 PM
Zekrom :(. I wish I'd have saved it for Tornadus

amandaraexo
10th July 2012, 8:42 PM
I used it on my Reshiram and later regretted it because I can't catch Kyurem :(

Earthia100
10th July 2012, 9:18 PM
I still have mine :)

Markasdarkas
10th July 2012, 9:40 PM
I still have mine and am about 10 trades away from getting my second one from the man in the poke center ;D Will be transfering them to B&W2

Zenthor
10th July 2012, 10:20 PM
I used it on reshiram just because I was lazy. I caught Kyurem on my first turn with a pokeball o.o

Rai1994
11th July 2012, 9:58 PM
I never use my Master Ball, I always save them in-case I run into a dangerous shiny that can selfdestruct/whirlwind/etc.

I usually like to capture Legendary Pokémon in PokéBalls.

Fincap
12th July 2012, 2:34 AM
Kyurem wasn't really that difficult to catch. I managed o get him down to about 1 or 2 pixels of health, and the first ball I threw at him (dusk) got him.

Mitzi
12th July 2012, 7:52 AM
Sadly, I unfortunately wasted a perfectly swell Master Ball on Zekrom. I regret my decision, as catching Kyurem and Landorus was very difficult without it.

Zecaomes
12th July 2012, 2:36 PM
I used mine n Thundurus. I can't stand roaming Pokémon, so I think I made the right decision.
I have another though, I gained it by trading with 50 players :)

Pippi
12th July 2012, 2:38 PM
My little brother took my Pokémon White version and caught a Cofagrigus with it... Didn't even have a good nature, either.

TheScrewAttack
12th July 2012, 2:48 PM
I don't think I ever used my Master Ball.

I can't remember because I lost my copy of Pokemon White.

GalladeX
12th July 2012, 6:06 PM
I'm waiting to use mine on a Shiny or something.

I've got this nightmare scenario in my head where I use it on a roaming Pokémon or something else that's difficult to catch, and then I move one space and I run into a shiny Cryogonal or something.

It's frightening.

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 1:08 AM
I never use my Master Balls, mainly because I am OCD about only catching pokes in PokeBalls but also because they have great trading value on forums like this :)

Pokemon18
5th August 2012, 6:51 PM
I used it on Thundurus, just because it's a roaming Pokemon.

Firewolf7
5th August 2012, 9:08 PM
I always use a luxury ball to capture legendaries from emerald to Pokemon white but the stupid darn terrakion just won't get into one so I got angry and used a master ball and I was so angry that I traded it for a shiny febass not sure if it was a bad trade cause it evoked into a milotic and got really strong. And i did get terrakion into my pokedex

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
8th August 2012, 2:12 AM
I just recently used it on Thundurus, why? Because, roaming legends are a pain in the as* to get.

Banana Bloodplanet
8th August 2012, 2:23 AM
Reshiram. I couldn't be bothered to possibly keep resetting until I caught it. I was anxious to see how the conclusion of the game's story would be.

Arceusgamer14
8th August 2012, 4:07 PM
Used it on Kyurem

mqwolf
8th August 2012, 8:48 PM
Unfortunately, Zekrom...

Princess Raspberyl
8th August 2012, 9:01 PM
Reshiram. :P

tomatohater
8th August 2012, 9:01 PM
I was battling Reshiram and it was taking ages so I just loobed the Master Ball. Pretty stupid I know, but I couldn't face waiting any longer.

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
8th August 2012, 9:03 PM
Shadow Lugia from XD, but it's a shame that it's easy to catch it in a Poke ball too, and I never did it.

Earth Wolf-Howl
8th August 2012, 9:20 PM
Kyurem- I couldn't be bothered battling it.

Crimson_Blazer
8th August 2012, 9:40 PM
I used it on a shiny metang. U guys had trouble with r@m? On All my playthroughs ive caught it in pokeballs....I also caught my roamer on the first throw in a quick ball

Redphienix
9th August 2012, 9:52 AM
I'm one of the many people who simply "doesn't use" the masterball. I've a few of them in my bag now, though I often contemplate using it on a lillipup and then trying feverishly to trade it on the GTS Negotiations.

What's better than a Lillipup?
A Lillipup in the "Hacked Pokemon" ball XD

Tulnekaya
9th August 2012, 4:39 PM
Zekrom, it seemed fitting, and I honestly didn't think I'd need it for Landorus or Kyurem. I still haven't used my SoulSilver Masterball, I'm saving it for Rayquaza once I can borrow my friend's Kyogre.

deathgaze560
9th August 2012, 9:21 PM
i haven't used my 2 masterballs yet. can't be bothered. But I remember in earlier gens.... I think I used a masterball on a ditto =P lol.

Kanethedragon
9th August 2012, 11:00 PM
Used the first on Zekrom since it was trolling me and I ended up on low amounts of pokeballs & variants. The second I still have on hand because I didn't think to use it on Kyurem or any of the other legends and I forgot to use it on Thundurus and ended up catching it, so now I technically have a masterball to spare for any other games that pop-up so that's a chance at catching some more roamers if there any in BW2 or if there aren't then it's a masterball to use on a legend when they decide to shine.

DarthGalm
10th August 2012, 10:51 PM
I used it for Thundurus, it being the only roamer in B/W.

teamfranchise
10th August 2012, 11:23 PM
I haven't used mine. For Thunderus, I have a very high level pokemon with false swipe, literally one hit and he was down to 1hp immediately, then he ran. Next time I met him, my level 14 Gastly mean looked him and he was done for.

Not sure what i'd use it for now as I have every 'legendary' in BW. I've never seen a shiny outside of the mandatory red gyrados :(

Cutty
11th August 2012, 4:57 AM
Fortunately I haven't used any of my masterballs from the 3 B/W games I own and completed.
I caught Reshiram/Zekrom w/ regular balls, and though it's difficult, I managed to catch shiny Cobalion in Ultra ball (w/ practice of course).
So I can save my masterballs for harder legendary or hopefully I don't need to use them, as I prefer to catch legendary in other than masterballs.

soundxfury
11th August 2012, 5:43 AM
Nothing. I haven't used either of my master balls. I traded one away and the other is just sitting in my bag.
I haven't used my master ball since back in the days of Pokemon Emerald (and earlier). I used to use it on Mewtwo/Latios back then.
But since 4th Gen came out I decided to stop using it and I've caught all of my legendaries in regular Pokeballs (except for Tornadus in Black, he's in a Quick Ball because I got sick of chasing him).

vividshock
11th August 2012, 7:55 AM
zekrom since I wanted to start iv breeding asap

Swampert is my Homeboy
11th August 2012, 7:57 AM
Landorus...... yep.....

Sanguis
11th August 2012, 7:24 PM
I have yet to use mine. I beelucky most of the time catching legendaries with 1-2 with different balls. But the day i find a shiny ralts, i will use it. XD

Lord Fighting
11th August 2012, 7:28 PM
Mesprit in Pt. Pain to catch without.

Elementer
11th August 2012, 7:31 PM
I'm getting pretty tempted to simply use it on Thundurus right now, since it's been literally months since I brought it down to exactly 1 HP (false swipe). That thing never goes down, and I'm afraid one day I'll accidentally damage it and kill it. But yeah, didn't use one yet.

NiteLitezFTW
11th August 2012, 8:03 PM
In White I used it on Kyurem, in Black I still have it. I have all the legendaries in Black (I think), too, so I don't think I ever will be using it.

Matoro
12th August 2012, 9:27 PM
I haven't used mine yet. Just waiting for that hard to find shiny.

IrisAndDawn
12th August 2012, 9:29 PM
i used mine on zekrom

verdian
14th August 2012, 11:23 AM
I used mine on my Kyurem.
because it was drivin' me crazy with a lot of dusk balls.

Frost471
14th August 2012, 2:49 PM
I used mine on Zekrom. Mainly because I had to capture Zekrom and I didn't even want it to I quickly captured it to get it over with

Zantex
14th August 2012, 6:42 PM
i never use my masterball (except maybe on pokemon that roam lol.)

Deadrose
14th August 2012, 7:32 PM
Never used mine. I use Quick balls and Dusk or Ultra balls on legends and save the Masterball in case I ever RE a shiny. I have yet to find one, but you never know and it's better to be safe than sorry.

CovertNinja
14th August 2012, 7:33 PM
Zekrom because I wasnt in the mood to fight it

Luvas
15th August 2012, 10:53 PM
I used mine on a Shiny Purrloin; ironic because I was at the time EV training a Shiny Duskull which I'd caught on Ruby(and thus transferred) only a week prior. I tend to save my Master Ball for shinies; I'm more than up to enjoying the challenge of catching a Legendary or Roaming Pokemon with a lesser ball. I hunted that dang Tornadus down and pwned him like the rest B)

Trying to catch a Shiny with a lesser ball is a really fun, adrenaline-inducing spectacle, and it's how I caught the Duskull, but it's too risky for my taste.

AmusedMilk
16th August 2012, 3:59 AM
I used mine on Kyurem, so I could take over the world, OF COURSE!

Sceptrigon
16th August 2012, 5:20 AM
^Lol, same here. I used the Master Ball on Kyurem because it's at a high level, and I didn't really want to bother fighting it because of its catch rate of 3. I've always liked Kyurem ever since I heard of it during the release of Black and White, and I pretty much just use the Master Ball on my favorite legendary in the game (if it has a catch rate of 3, that is). Using the Quick Balls on Reshiram/Zekrom were easy enough.

empoleon49
6th September 2012, 12:10 PM
I nearly used it on Zekrom as I only had 5 Ultra balls, but amazingly, I caught Zekrom in my second ball. I used my Masterball on Thundurus.

SoulDaze
6th September 2012, 6:10 PM
I think I used it on Thundurus...yeah. Guess so.

Patri25
6th September 2012, 6:46 PM
I never us my master balls because, if you use it, is for catch a legendary pokemon. If i capture the legendary with the master, it isn't funny.

Cloud_Arcanine
6th September 2012, 7:09 PM
I used mine on Zekrom. Mainly because I had to capture Zekrom and I didn't even want it to I quickly captured it to get it over with

Same here. I couldn't be bothered to fight it either and it would've gone to my pc anyway.

SamtheUlfr
6th September 2012, 7:16 PM
I used it on Thundurus because I have no luck with capturing roaming pokemon.

Pokeparadox
6th September 2012, 8:44 PM
Zekrom. I had no idea it'd pop out of its stone then so i had no ultras. Afterwards I captured kyurem with ultra! Also, to get thundurus/tornadus easy, heres a step by step guide to capturing any run away pokemon, even Raikou and Cresselia, ANY!
1. Get a level 100 pokemon to use false swipe on it to get it to 1 HP.If it goes over 1HP repeat this again. It will flee
2. When you next encounter it use Thunder wave. It will flee.
3. Next encounter, use a quick ball because it will count as turn no.1. these are the results of capture
--------------------------
1st turn capture: 50%
Paralysis: 15%
1HP:20%
50 + 15 + 20 = 85
85%

GreatGonzales
6th September 2012, 10:47 PM
Despite the fact that I've caught all the legendaries, I've never used it.

The_UnAmerican_Idol
6th September 2012, 11:06 PM
Zekrom... I didnt think Id need it later

terrellX
6th September 2012, 11:56 PM
I used master balls on shines.

Omnite
7th September 2012, 5:48 PM
I've never used them, I only catch my Pokémon in classic red and white Pokéballs Kyurem was a pain in the ***** though.

Missile157
8th September 2012, 5:17 PM
Since Reshiram and Zekrom have high catch rates for legendaries I didn't need to use the masterball on them, so I saved it until I beat the ELite 4 and I think I caught Tornadus with it. I couldn't be bothered to Mean Look it because at that time I didn't have a catching Smeargle.

la1o55
16th September 2012, 7:08 PM
In Castelia City, the Celebi event with the zorua, it asks whta type of pokeball you want to capture him in, so i chose my masterball to catch that zorua.

Covert Cactus
17th September 2012, 3:25 AM
I used it to catch my shiny kyurem. I was not in the mood to try to weaken him and use ultra balls and pokeballs. And I was a little paranoid that it may somehow flee from me.

SilverPacman
17th September 2012, 8:52 PM
I used it on a lvl 48 Metapod. I feel dirty when using the Masterball, but I don't frown upon others who do.

chad661
18th September 2012, 12:29 AM
i used mine on thundurus

LuringMaster
18th September 2012, 12:30 AM
........I used mine on Cobalion.
..Still Regret it now.

Plus side down side
18th September 2012, 12:30 AM
Tornadus. I curse the roaming legendaries!

chad661
18th September 2012, 12:31 AM
i like ur team add me as a freind and tell your freinds to add me to so we can talk about good teams

Navarch
18th September 2012, 12:32 AM
I used my Masterball on Zekrom. Kind of an idiot move to make on my part because the battle music was epic.

Firebrand
18th September 2012, 2:48 AM
Thundurus. Got sick of chasing around and having it break out of ultra balls, and it was the last legendary except for Landorus anyway.

Ferrin
18th September 2012, 10:21 PM
it is in my bag *gets masterball* what should i do with you,,?

natnat60
21st October 2012, 3:02 AM
All the legendaries i caught with a masterball: Dialga Garatina Zekrom Rheshiram
When I beat Iris in black2: Kyreum

Savanny Killersaurus
21st October 2012, 4:39 AM
I haven't used my Master Ball in White yet...
I don't know if I should use it on the roaming Pokémon, or save it for a shiny.

SolidWolverine
21st October 2012, 7:12 AM
Used it on zekrom. After battling N and the elite four I couldn't bear to draw out the fight with zekrom, so I just used my masterball. Saved me a lot of trouble. Especially since I had to fight ghetsis right after.

Arcanine724
21st October 2012, 9:31 PM
Terrakion, got zekrom with a quick ball!

Arcanine724
21st October 2012, 9:32 PM
I haven't used my Master Ball in White yet...
I don't know if I should use it on the roaming Pokémon, or save it for a shiny.

Shiny, I didn't think of that

Maarij
22nd October 2012, 4:37 PM
I used my Master ball on a Landorus. That was the only legendary pokemon left so i used it. :D
My brother used his master ball on a wild braviery since he caught all his legendaries in Timer Balls.

faunowl
23rd October 2012, 8:07 PM
reshiram ,,

Mokepon22
23rd October 2012, 10:02 PM
Nothing, I still have mine
Even got the 2nd one for doing fifty trades lol :|

Pierce571
24th October 2012, 1:05 PM
In both Black and White I used mine on Reshiram and Zekrom. I had to catch them and wanted to quickly continue so I could battle N and out of experience I know how hard it can be to catch legendaries like Reshiram so that's why I did it the easy way.

ninijatt
25th October 2012, 5:04 AM
Reshiram. He's the cover Pokemon, he deserves it. It just dosne't feel right to use the Master Ball for anything other than the Cover Pokemon. First Gen Games exempt.

Blood Red Absol
25th October 2012, 6:45 AM
I always save Master Balls for roaming pokemon, because i am that lazy :P

!jirachi!
9th February 2013, 11:32 AM
I don't like to use it. I still have mine :p I keep it as an emergency ball if I accidently encounter a shiny and run out of poké balls or so...

Kutie Pie
11th February 2013, 4:35 AM
Used it on Thundurus, as I really didn't want to chase it around the whole time. It was annoying looking for it in the routes it showed up in, so I tossed the Master Ball when I got the chance.

EtaHope
11th February 2013, 10:49 PM
I still haven't used it yet! Waiting for a shiny that has explode so it doesn't kill itself

John Wallrein
13th February 2013, 4:19 AM
I used it on Tornadus. Now Tornadus just sits in my PC.

Kiyuni
13th February 2013, 5:51 AM
I'm saving mine on the off chance that I'll find someone who'll trade me a Tornadus. If that happens, I plan to use it on Landorus, having run out of legendaries to capture. There's still Kyurem, though.

pokenutter
13th February 2013, 6:24 AM
I'm the kind of person who finds out well in advance what the L70 Legendary will be for each game, and I plan accordingly. For BW, I went for Kyurem.

silver_phoenix
13th February 2013, 9:26 AM
nothing yet.

SpeedDeoxys
16th February 2013, 3:46 PM
I catched Reshiram in a Master Ball. This was before I knew you can catch it very easily. In Black 2, I still have my 2 Master Balls.

Earth Wolf-Howl
16th February 2013, 5:44 PM
Kyurem. I couldn't be bothered with the usual legendary struggle.

Seles
16th February 2013, 6:15 PM
I used my second Masterball on Landorus; I wanted to make it easier on myself.

silver_phoenix
20th February 2013, 7:08 AM
I used it on Tornadus

Dew Watatsumi
20th February 2013, 7:27 AM
I haven't used a master ball in years, I used to use them on the first legendary I encounter, but I now captureALL of my pokémon with Pokeballs

psychonerderer
20th February 2013, 7:32 AM
i usually sve them for roamers. last time i used one was on mespirit. i just dont feel like hunting you alllllllllll dayyyyyy......

Maximus2113
20th February 2013, 10:32 PM
In my personal opinion you should never use a masterball on a legendary unless it is shiny. Fighting to catch legendary pokemon is part of the fun the only time you should ever use one is when you NEED to catch something that you can't simply save and reset for which would be a shiny. It's just my personal opinion though. I still have both :3 As a kid though I would use it on the roaming legendary pokemon. They can slightly be a pain..

Zyon
21st February 2013, 1:00 AM
I've used the Masterball on Tornadus and Landorus, as well I've used it on Kyurem. For me I don't care for legendaries and I don't much care for the masterball either. I fell that legendaries make the game far to easy so I just don't use them, I see them more as trophies that are forever stuck inside the PC never to see the light of day :3
I also don't like the masterball considering the fact it has a 100% catch rate, although I don't think to much about it since you only get one, however in Gen V they've made it so you can actually get more then one. I only use the masterball on legendaries or roaming legendary pokemon especially if I don't feel like battling them.

Sylveön
21st February 2013, 5:35 AM
I still have mine saving if for roaming pokemon or something I guess. I caught all the legendaries ingame and timer balls make it easier to do without a masterball.

Colt45
21st February 2013, 10:22 AM
I believe I lazily used it on Zekrom XD. Yeah... I wasn't really planning on catching other legendaries anyway so it's all good. :)

Edit: This post got me my cascade badge woohoo!

Ecrilthir
5th March 2013, 2:54 PM
The Signiture Pokemon (Stuff Like Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Raquazza, Dialga, Palkia, Giritina, Reshiram and Zekrom)

AuroriumX
5th March 2013, 5:32 PM
I used mine on Reshiram because I'm stupid.

MSK
6th March 2013, 12:06 AM
I used my latest one on my Shiny Timid HP Ice Thundurus :)
Wasn't gonna risk letting him knock himself out.

shadorai
6th March 2013, 12:27 AM
most times i don't ever use my master ball at all.

but i have got RE shinies, flipped out and used my master ball.

Ris_Grestar
6th March 2013, 12:47 AM
Yeah, my Master Ball usually goes untouched. Even on the Pokemon that appear and run away the next turn, I tend to avoid using it. On a shiny, however...I may become desperate enough.

If I ever find a shiny in-game...

Excadrill385
6th March 2013, 2:25 AM
Tornadus. I think I still have mines in White 2.

TotalNewbLike123
6th March 2013, 10:01 AM
I caught tornadus landorus terrakion virizon cobalion kyurem reshiram and still didn't use it :DD

Elisa
6th March 2013, 5:12 PM
I've never used masterball in any game :D Maybe I'll give them to my friend.

Demonslayer492
6th March 2013, 6:22 PM
Bibarel xD I wanted to make the ones that use it as an HM Slave mad. So I wanted to make it feel like it was wanted. Then I left it in the boxes xD

MSK
7th March 2013, 1:34 AM
I always keep one Masterball for when I'm RNGing legendaries so I can catch it 1st time to verify my seed.

Icarus©
7th March 2013, 2:25 AM
I hoard masterballs lol.

I only have 2 currently because i used one on landorus because it was being an absolute jerk using its ohko moves n'all

rokudosnsd
7th March 2013, 1:30 PM
regigigas lol

KillerDraco
7th March 2013, 5:14 PM
I did not. I still have it sitting in my bag, just in case. You never know when you might need a Master Ball!

aquriomaster
9th March 2013, 1:48 AM
None hahaha im Hoarding them i have about 10 lol

IndigoAir
11th March 2013, 3:48 AM
I didn't use either of mine in White2 or Black2 or my recent playthrough of Red. I was thinking of using it on Mewtwo if the battle got really irritating, but then I forgot to take it out of my pc anyway.

telivisionhead
11th March 2013, 10:39 AM
Zekrom. I regretted it, but I hadn't stocked up on Ultra Balls beforehand, so I had to use the Master Ball.

I used a quick ball on him, rocked 2/3/4 times but got out, used 1/2 attacks on it used 2 pokeballs caught in red health. Ánd kyurem I caught him in a greatball/pokeball/timerball/nestball well 1 of those....

telivisionhead
11th March 2013, 10:43 AM
I caught thunderous , I know he was a pain at my 1st playthrough in pokemon white 1 and used the master ball on zekrom :P IM AN IDIOT, and I forgot that thunderous existed, it took forever for thunderous, I had him 1 hp then he killed me, I traded a purlion with the masterball as its item from pokemon black 2 after beating colress and caught thunderous.
I recently restarted pokemon white 1 to get tepig then trade into my black 2 so I can complete the pokedex easier, (THE TEPIG WAS SHINY :d :D :D :D) in this 2nd playthrough I caught thunderous in a masterball and zekrom in red health with a pokeball

cybersonic233
11th March 2013, 5:27 PM
Thundurus I dont have the patients to search for it 15 billion times till I catch it

Locormus
11th March 2013, 5:34 PM
Thundurus I dont have the patients to search for it 15 billion times till I catch it

Ever heard of False Swipe and Dusk Balls at night? Surely that should've been enough to bring that 15 billion down to 4 tries..

Never used a Masterball since I accidentally captured Mewtwo with a Great Ball in Red.

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
11th March 2013, 10:16 PM
I used it on Tornadus because roamers annoy me now. The novelty has worn off. The pest wasnt worth the hassle.