PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

shinyumbreonYEAH
13th March 2013, 5:14 AM
had to use it on zekrom cuz none of my pokemon could do any damge on him without killing him in one hit lol and ultra balls and timer balls ended up being useless somehow

ThrowTheBricks
13th March 2013, 11:32 PM
I always saved my master ball for something, but i never did even use it. Maybe ill catch that patrat i never caught.

Canada
13th March 2013, 11:34 PM
I always saved my master ball for something, but i never did even use it. Maybe ill catch that patrat i never caught.

lol that's me as well. kept saving it and then never ended up using it.

Victory★Star★
14th March 2013, 4:45 AM
a wild shiny bidoof

Aquanova
14th March 2013, 5:33 AM
I used it in Black on Tornadus, and didnt use it at all in White.

Arekeon
16th March 2013, 10:00 AM
I never used a master ball i only used pokéballs and sent my master ball to who ever wanted it

☭Azimuth_055☣
30th March 2013, 4:03 PM
Quite frankly, I never used my masterball yet. I only use Ultraballs and Timerballs if I wanted to catch some Pokemon.

Even if it's a roaming Pokemon, I'd rather have my gengar use mean look and then toss a lot of Pokeballs.

SeiyruKazohu
30th March 2013, 10:33 PM
I haven't used mine yet. I was going to use it on a hard-to-catch legendary buuut I caught them all. I'll probably save it for a shiny or make a Pokémon hold it and transfer it over to Gen 6 when it comes out.

Royal_Qeca
30th March 2013, 11:34 PM
I didn't. I like to keep them in case of stressful situations like when a shiny is almost fainting or something like that.

mjunior3
30th March 2013, 11:59 PM
i only (now) use my master ball on roamers and on rayquaza in emerald b4 the e4. i used to think zapdos in fire red was impossible to get without it, but i stopped (eventually).

Chandelurefan1
31st March 2013, 10:39 PM
I ALWAYS and only use the master ball on Tornadus and Thunderus.

Shiny Rokon
1st April 2013, 5:50 AM
I save mine for shinys :) legendaries you can usually save before and restart or find a way to catch them without one.

Shayminslicker
5th April 2013, 5:57 AM
Reshiram,but I had no idea it would be so easy to catch the first time.

Darkendra
8th May 2013, 7:45 PM
IKR?! I never used my Master Ball on any Pokemon. Heck I caught Reshiram in my Black the first time using my only Timer ball and it wasn't even that far into the battle. I was so shocked I nearly dropped my system on the floor!

ysmr97
8th May 2013, 7:51 PM
I usually NEVER use it, but if I do, its during the climax of the story, when u catch the mascot. I just get tired of waiting lol. But I've only done this in White and Heartgold

Volitide
22nd May 2013, 2:25 AM
Reshiram for me. That thing would not stay the Hell in an Ultra Ball.

Cassafrass1999
1st June 2013, 5:33 PM
Zekrom. I regretted it, but I hadn't stocked up on Ultra Balls beforehand, so I had to use the Master Ball.

Pretty much the same here Flying Raichu. I am new to Pokémon, so I didn't realize that you *couldn't* ever get another Master Ball in the game... :/

fairytrainer
26th July 2013, 9:28 AM
None. I try really hard to get legendaries with regular pokeballs or ultraballs and shinies with regular pokeballs too.

kyle72686
26th July 2013, 10:05 AM
I usually use it on the mascot/cover pokemon or whichever legendary is the strongest in the game.

Ceecee-typhlosion
26th July 2013, 10:08 AM
... That awkward moment when you still have not used your masterball..
However, I am in the stages of hunting for a shiny Virizion, and if required, I have saved my masterball for that if I need to.

xYachu
26th July 2013, 10:44 AM
Didn't used it for any pokémon :c. I thought that I needed it for tornados, but eneded up catching it with a quick ball... Kyurem cght with a great ball and Zekrom with a Quick ball .-. Actually.. Almost all of them are caught with the quick ball xD

Marco The Phoenix
26th July 2013, 10:49 AM
Nothing. I never need to use it. I caught reshiram in a quick ball. Short & sweet. They make it too easy >_>

MidnightFennekin
26th July 2013, 11:03 AM
Volcorona.... D:

Oh GF, why must you have made it seem legendary?

bolter1
26th July 2013, 11:47 AM
I used it Landorus since I made an agreement with the person who let me use their Tornadus so I can get Landorus that they can use my Thudurus for the same thing, and I didn't want to keep them waiting.

ToeyJoey
26th July 2013, 11:41 PM
I think I used it on Thundurus, and then I got another one from 50 trades with different people. Still got it.

Titanium Tyranitar
5th August 2013, 10:03 AM
I used it in Zekrom because I didn't have enough alternative pokeballs when I was battling him which was annoying

Typikachu
11th August 2013, 3:11 AM
I dont unless its that random shiny that pops up. I can catch any legendary in a pokeball, after 100 throws that is. And as for those fleeing pokemon, mean look works wonders.

-JPT-
14th August 2013, 3:22 AM
I usually save my Master Ball for roaming legendaries not named Entei, Raikou, or Mesprit. So yeah, I used it on Thundurus.

Br4veh34rt
3rd September 2013, 1:44 AM
Dont like using mine dont know what ill do with it

Mr. L 500
3rd September 2013, 2:55 AM
I used mine on Zekrom. I caught all the other Legendaries in Ultra Balls.

Snorlax Max
3rd September 2013, 3:31 AM
I have yet to use mine. I usually use Masterballs on shinies and I've yet to find one on my current file. :(

Sebastiian
6th September 2013, 4:30 PM
I didn't..I have like 5 materballs from all my games because the only time I ever used a masterball was on a shiny sableye...OTL

Puma Italia
6th September 2013, 8:33 PM
Pretty sure I used it on Zekrom.

The Hiker king
7th September 2013, 6:30 AM
Of the three I had I used one on Kyurem. I am currently tossing my second at a Thundurus with a good nature, stats, and Hp-ice. Hopefully I'll have one worthy of my efforts in a few weeks.

Xylo
7th September 2013, 6:40 PM
I used mine on Kyurem, as I usually use the master ball on the last Pokemon of the story line. I regret doing that though. >< I should have used it on Tornadus.

Zamin
9th September 2013, 5:08 AM
Kyurem cos at the time it was a much higher level than all my other Pokés.

Zech
14th September 2013, 1:29 AM
Used it on Zekrom, I'm not into catching legendaries and I just wanted it out of the way :P

carpark
14th September 2013, 8:36 PM
After sitting on it for like 2 years, I finally used mine on Virizion. I tried with great balls, but it was difficult keeping it at a sliver of health with its using Giga Drain. I figured there's no other legendaries I have yet to catch in the game, so I decided it was time to use the ball.

supdawg
15th September 2013, 4:18 AM
Shiny Golurk it has curse and he used it so I was scared he was gonna kill himself

Ninfia-Fan
15th September 2013, 12:26 PM
Nothing yet. And I've completed the main and post game and captured all in game legends. It'll probably just collect dust...

Dew Watatsumi
15th September 2013, 12:42 PM
My shiny Haxoros, he was too annoying to catch...

SSJ3_Ampharos
16th September 2013, 4:19 AM
Haven't used mine yet, I caught Zekrom with a luxury ball and Thundurus with a quick ball so I'm just waiting for a shiny to pop up

Tyranith
17th September 2013, 6:00 AM
I used my masterball a Shiny Latios I SR'd for. Took me forever, but it happened eventually :P

ArdhiS
17th September 2013, 1:24 PM
I use my masterball on landorus, pokemon in party is not high level enough so all of them were defeated, so i have to use it on it :)

Qvalador
17th September 2013, 3:38 PM
Uxie. I caught Azelf and Mesprit like cake (with Great Balls, actually), but Uxie would not. Get. In. Anything. Else. So I wasted my Master Ball on that.

Bluebird55
19th September 2013, 12:22 AM
I used mine on Kyurem because of it's high level haha :-).

1Zekrom
19th September 2013, 3:13 AM
Zeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

repoman
29th September 2013, 11:02 PM
Kyurem. Didn't care enough about Shinies and didn't like Thundurus enough to go after them.

flawlessazn
30th September 2013, 12:59 AM
I don't think I've used my Master Ball yet, and since I've caught all Legendaries, I don't know what to use it for ..

Bulbasaur3
30th September 2013, 5:18 AM
I used mine on reshiram and the shiny Haxorus.

pokefreakceetje
6th October 2013, 6:48 PM
I used mine on thornadus. Or is thundurus the legendary in black?

Narkster
8th October 2013, 2:30 AM
I still have not used mine... I almost ended up using it on Zekrom, but I ended up catching it with a Nest Ball. :/ Hopefully I'll find a shiny to use it on before Saturday!

Neinteen91
8th October 2013, 5:41 AM
Thundurus, because I hate roaming Pokemon.

Ib4
29th October 2013, 10:10 AM
I haven't used mine yet, actually.

Mestorn
29th October 2013, 11:50 PM
I utilized mine or Tornadus. Bloody hate roamers. Platinum was a Darkrai's nightmare with 5 freaking legendary roamers

SerenaForTheWin
6th December 2013, 9:33 AM
i didn't use mine,captured all legendaries without using it... now i was thinking i'll just keep the master ball as an item

Pluski
8th December 2013, 1:47 AM
I used mine on Landorus. It was on a higher level than my Pokémon, so I was so tired of reviving my Pokémon by the time I ran out of Ultra Balls that I just used the Master Ball so that I wouldn't have to battle it again.

Daveo100
8th December 2013, 7:29 AM
Zekrom I didn't know that you can just use a quick ball on it.

Xaby
8th December 2013, 4:22 PM
Well...nothing yet to be honest. I was thinking on using it on a Shiny Charm legendary hunt, but I still haven't imported my Pokémon yet to complete the dex.

I very rarely use Quick Balls on legendaries though, as I usually spend the first turn doing a speed check. If it doesn't make the mark, I reset immediately. The only time I captured one was with the Latios, and it was lucky that it was a top speed.

EnderDraconian7799
8th December 2013, 4:36 PM
I used it on Cobalion, I HATED him, even though he should have been much easier to catch.

Almost-Blue
9th December 2013, 6:17 AM
Haven't used mine yet~ I have a hard time letting go of rare junk :C

I already caught Reshiram, Tornadus, Kyruem, and Victini without it, who should I save it for if anybody? D:

DaDonYordel
13th December 2013, 2:34 PM
None. The Legendaries are surprisingly moderate in difficulty to catch, even the roaming Tornadus.

Calvin Cool
13th December 2013, 3:12 PM
I used mine on Reshiram.

KyogreThunder
14th December 2013, 4:20 PM
Tornadus in Black and Thundurus in White,even though I had never used them in battle because they look ugly(at least in their Incarnate Formes).

Timmyzzz
21st December 2013, 3:38 AM
I value my Masterball, so I haven't used them yet in my White 2 :P

Marquane
3rd January 2014, 4:15 AM
I once wasted my master ball on Dialga (30% catch rate!? D: ). I plan to never use a Masterball again.

Cuz I can prove you didn't need to in D/P/Plt, there's an up-rht-dwn-lft cheat on the touch screen. (have all other legends in normal balls, took some serious effort though. xD)

Hopefully there's something similar in this one, unless they took it off.

Kissuiso90
9th January 2014, 6:53 PM
I used it on Cobalion, I HATED him, even though he should have been much easier to catch.

Wow, Cobalion was such a pain to capture for me too. However I always tend to use the Master Ball on roaming Pokémon.

Nulava
10th January 2014, 12:37 AM
I haven't used my Master Ball on any Pokemon in the Black and White games.
I usually capture my Pokemon in Pokeball's.
The Master Ball is like a souvenir to me. :)

I used mine on thornadus. Or is thundurus the legendary in black?

Tornadus is the legendary in Black, while Thunderus is the legendary in White.

MrAkae
10th January 2014, 2:20 AM
I caught all legendaries with an Ultra balls but I did mistakenly waste my masterball on metang ny not paying attention

Murder Doll
10th January 2014, 2:53 AM
I used it on thundurus...cuz roaming

MidnightCombat
11th January 2014, 1:32 AM
Like others, Tornadus and Thundurus; outside of roaming Pokémon I never used my Master ball because once I see a roaming Pokémon I'll just use it considering how tedious it is to weaken them and follow what route they are on.

Sniggleworth
11th January 2014, 6:22 AM
After defeating the Elite 4 I used mine to catch the ever tedious Tornadus, after multiple attempts of trying catching him under status condition.

Jacob Black
20th January 2014, 1:47 AM
I caught Cobalion with it cuz I wanted to get him really badly but I was impatient so I just used the Master ball to finish the job fast lol.

Bakphoon™
20th January 2014, 1:31 PM
I used Master Ball on Kyurem :)

Gemball
21st January 2014, 8:54 AM
I remember that once I used to cobaliona here when he threw so much,much dusk balls, and after I had no nerves xD In another case to the kyurem and once on virizion (the same reason as the cobalion) xD But it's all a long time ago, and now believe I use master ball only to catch Kyurem.

Exeggudork
22nd January 2014, 5:55 AM
I never use them. I just let them sit there in my inventory.

Mr. Spock
22nd January 2014, 10:33 PM
I always use mine on the roamer, and because I have Black, that means I used it on Tornadus.

Jimmy Ray
22nd January 2014, 11:53 PM
I actually caught Landorus on white version with my Master ball because I was impatient and I just wanted to get it without working too hard.

ShadowBender 20
23rd January 2014, 3:19 PM
I never used mine because I will only catch my pokémon in a pokéball and nothing else. How do you think I caught Zekrom? A pokéball.

Gemball
23rd January 2014, 3:30 PM
Zekrom is set in the game so that you have to catch him before the fight with N so that it can catch without the slightest problem with any ball XD but I agree that if you know how to catch Pokémon well as master ball just does not apply and you really will just take up space in your inventory i remember now how i use master ball to catch Latias in my White Version 2, the reason was simple Latias still used the recovery attack sleep and I've tried (psychical types can not even sleep I think) I did paralyze so with whom I have had the power and used the master ball XD

Ruas
27th January 2014, 12:52 PM
Thundurus. I always use it on a roaming pokemon.

VegitoLeader
28th January 2014, 2:44 AM
I have Pokemon White 2 of the Generation 5 games, not sure if this is the right area to post this. However I still have 2 MasterBalls in this game and have not use even 1. (One from a scripted event and the other from beating that scientist that was helping Team Plasma. Beating him again after Team Plasma has lost and they are on I think route 17. If you win you get a MasterBall, not sure how many times that is repeatable).

Painkiller2001
31st January 2014, 6:27 AM
In Black, haven't used it yet.

In White, I think I still have it...

sagacaulaid
15th March 2014, 3:05 PM
I haven't used my two yet. I hope to use them on shinys.

( BTW I caught all legendaries with ultra balls! :) )

Legendaries I've caught:
Kyurem
Zekrom
Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
Latios
Regirock
Registeel
Terakkion
Virizion
Cobalion
Heatran
Plan to catch Cresselia
Trading for Regigigas
Trading for Regice
Somehow I'll get Latias

BTW I got the Swords Of Justice first encounter! And I got Kyurem FIRST BALL!

Electric Kiss
15th March 2014, 11:12 PM
In black version I got Victini in my Master ball and in white version I caught Zekrom.