PDA

View Full Version : What Pokemon Did You Use Your Masterball On?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Easter Egg
27th December 2011, 6:02 AM
Which Pokemon did you use your Masterball on?
I used mine on Thundurus.

Alter ego
27th December 2011, 1:21 PM
I used in my Terrakion. It didn't got captured in other Balls, so I used on it. Also in my Kyurem.

munchlaxboy
27th December 2011, 1:22 PM
...I don't think I even used it!

If I ever find Kyurem, then I will haha.

Flying Raichu
27th December 2011, 1:24 PM
Zekrom. I regretted it, but I hadn't stocked up on Ultra Balls beforehand, so I had to use the Master Ball.

Squiddly Dee
27th December 2011, 1:40 PM
I haven't used it yet~ >: D

Larry
27th December 2011, 1:43 PM
Used it on Thundurus since I had nothing else to use it on.

SuperEpicRock
27th December 2011, 2:19 PM
I haven't used it yet, but there's nothing really that I can use it on, as I've caught all the legendaries. I'll probably just save it in case I find a low-capture rate shiny, since I don't carry pokes with false swipe or sleep moves

Vandslaux
27th December 2011, 2:20 PM
A Litwick.

Zoruagible
27th December 2011, 2:24 PM
On Black I used it on Reshiram, and on White I used it on Thundurus.

Scarecrow606
27th December 2011, 2:52 PM
I used mine on Kyurem! :)
I didn't need to use on Zekrom, as I caught it with a single ultraball... o.O

Missingno. Master
27th December 2011, 3:53 PM
I didn't use any of mine. I'm hoarding them in the event of an emergency, such as a Shiny Metang that's about to Struggle itself to death, or a Shiny Drifblim/Solrock/Lunatone/anything else that's hard to catch and carries Explosion. Stuff like that.

zozo
27th December 2011, 4:04 PM
I used mine on Landorus. I just really wanted to easily catch a legendary for once. I usually hoard the things to the point that they never get used, and in that case there really isn't a point in keeping them. I guess my other is marked for a random shiny that may pop up. (:

foxyman1167
27th December 2011, 4:12 PM
Thundurus. I hate roamers :/

Necro101
27th December 2011, 4:12 PM
I did not use and will only use it on a shiny. If I ever encounter one.......

SmartD
27th December 2011, 4:30 PM
I used my Master Ball on Thundurus.

Nibbles4Ever
27th December 2011, 5:23 PM
I used it on thunderus or which ever the running one is on black version. Of course that was my last save file.

The Eleventh
27th December 2011, 5:47 PM
I've yet to use it. I don't really have a need for it, so I can't see myself using it, or my second one, on any Pokémon in particular.

Macho Pichu
27th December 2011, 5:52 PM
I used it on Thundurus, since I hate dealing with roamers.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
27th December 2011, 7:49 PM
I used it on Tornadus. I don't like trying to catch a roamer, and I don't think I've ever done it before

Grei
27th December 2011, 8:14 PM
Tornadus and Thundurus. I don't like wasting time chasing a Legendary around, trying to whittle down its HP.

2rsa
27th December 2011, 9:05 PM
Black and white:Thunderous/tornadous
I actually like the challenge to catch the main legends in pokeballs!:D
I'm playing HG right now and i'm planning to use my master ball on shiny ho-oh.hopefully!

Falk
27th December 2011, 9:19 PM
I jused my Masterballs on Reshiram/Zekrom(I got both B/W).

DrasticPhase
27th December 2011, 10:01 PM
I used my masterball on Tornadus
Then i restarted it, never used it yet :P
And tgen in white, i used it to catch Terrakion

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
27th December 2011, 10:12 PM
I used mine on Zekrom and hatted using it so early in the game I shoulda saved it for Thunderus because he made me rage quit apon finding him.

Aura Sensei™
27th December 2011, 10:20 PM
Kyurem,because it is hard to catch without it.

Winter02
27th December 2011, 10:50 PM
In White, I used it on Thundurus because I wanted to catch it quickly.
In Black, I have not used it yet, doubt I ever will use it either as I have captured everything already.

Littlemyuu
27th December 2011, 11:06 PM
Non yet, i might save it for a shiny who can roar or use explosion...

JadeRawrr
28th December 2011, 12:16 AM
Haven't used mine yet...Waiting for Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta to come out before I use it.
I always get paranoid that they'll be super unlucky to catch and I'll never catch them >< I remember using my masterball on Platinum to catch Girantia, then getting mad when I couldn't catch Darkrai. >>

lostboy
28th December 2011, 12:49 AM
I didn't use mine and probably never will. I like knowing I have it in my bag.

Lazy Shiny Hunter
28th December 2011, 1:38 AM
Haven't used either of mine. They probably will stay unused unless I run into a shiny I can't seem to catch without a Master Ball (or has Roar or the like).

waterpokemonrule
28th December 2011, 1:42 AM
I only catch pokemon in regular poke balls. I haven't used my master ball and will probably just end up trading it away. Thundurus was a pain to catch in a poke ball but it eventually stayed in there :)

~Sam~
28th December 2011, 1:45 AM
Roamer of cource

SmogonFreak
28th December 2011, 2:09 AM
I caught Kyurem and Reshiram both in a single Ultra Ball. Haven't used my Master Ball yet. (Volcarona took 15 Ultra Balls. Caught it with my last one :))

Endoplasmic Reticulum
28th December 2011, 2:29 AM
I caught Kyurem and Reshiram both in a single Ultra Ball. Haven't used my Master Ball yet. (Volcarona took 15 Ultra Balls. Caught it with my last one :))

Kyurem was just luck, but Reshiram is because it has a catch rate of 45 - which basically means that Reshiram is as easy to catch as a Chatot

G50
28th December 2011, 3:38 AM
The kamio trio and Kyreum. I used quick balls on everything else.

American--Pi
28th December 2011, 4:15 AM
Tornadus... after what happened with Raikou, Entei, and Latias in HeartGold, I'm never never never NOT using a Master Ball on a roamer again.

Umbreon's Girl
28th December 2011, 4:30 AM
I haven't used mine on my Black or White games. And I've caught all the legendary Pokemon on White and almost all of them on Black. I guess I'll just save them in case I ever get a surprise shiny that could run away or faint itself.

Gold speed3
28th December 2011, 4:45 AM
Never used mine ^-^;
Now that I'm more experienced, I can finally capture roamers the legit way :3

SmogonFreak
28th December 2011, 5:06 AM
Kyurem was just luck, but Reshiram is because it has a catch rate of 45 - which basically means that Reshiram is as easy to catch as a Chatot

I False Swiped it and Slept it.

That makes it easier, but I did get lucky. Reshiram was just luck.

Bolt the Cat
28th December 2011, 5:34 AM
I think I used it on Reshiram. IDK, I don't really need it TBH, I can even catch runners fairly easily.

Zekromaster826
28th December 2011, 6:41 AM
I used it on Zekrom in the first playthrough, Thundrus in Second

Adeku
28th December 2011, 6:43 AM
Zekrom/Reshiram in my 1st playthroughs of B/W, and Tornadus/Thundurus in my second playthroughs.

Rezzuréct
28th December 2011, 8:29 AM
It still on my bag now.

donphant
28th December 2011, 10:44 AM
I havn't use it in both Black and White games i both got

Aquarelle
28th December 2011, 11:05 AM
Tornadus and Thundurus (I have both versions).

barak446
28th December 2011, 11:11 AM
I didnt use my masterball... (I been capture Thundurus by hypnosis and ultra ball)

Will-powered Spriter
28th December 2011, 11:11 AM
Thundurus.

The Roamers are getting harder to catch every generation, now that Trap passing no longer works and they can run away WHILE ASLEEP.

On the other hand, Resh and Zek are easier to catch then chatot. Seriously, look it up.

SS_Append
28th December 2011, 11:32 AM
Nothing. At least, not yet

Bolt the Cat
28th December 2011, 5:31 PM
Thundurus.

The Roamers are getting harder to catch every generation, now that Trap passing no longer works and they can run away WHILE ASLEEP.

On the other hand, Resh and Zek are easier to catch then chatot. Seriously, look it up.

Using a high level Wobbuffet works wonders on keeping runners trapped. You can get one at Lv. 60ish in FRLG and migrate it all the way to BW.

DragonXmicro
28th December 2011, 5:34 PM
Used first one on resh, not gunna use second one. Maybe trade it

Schade
28th December 2011, 5:57 PM
I haven't used it yet. And I have caught all the Legendaries in-game with Ultra Balls only.
Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa

deoxysdude94
28th December 2011, 5:58 PM
In black, I used it on reshiram. In white, on thundurus.

SasoriSand
28th December 2011, 11:38 PM
I havn't used it yet not even on Kyurem. I got him out of pure luck with ultra balls and lots of hyper potions... Thunderous was easy because I got a Wynautt with Shadow Tag (Got it as a swarm). Zekrom and the Musketeer Trio were pretty easy to catch with Quick, Ultra, Timer, and Dusk balls.

Bolt the Cat
29th December 2011, 12:46 AM
Thunderous was easy because I got a Wynautt with Shadow Tag (Got it as a swarm).

Ah yes, I forgot about that. Go for a Wynaut then.

andregon
29th December 2011, 11:51 AM
I haven't used it yet. Actualy I don't think I'll never use it, even more strange is the fact that I cloned a bunch of masterballs and I never used one.

OshyHikari
29th December 2011, 12:19 PM
I used Master Ball on Reshiram, what a waste.

At least I can paralyze/sleep a roaming legendary then use Wynaut/Wobbuffet's Shadow Tag.

DarkraiMiestro
29th December 2011, 12:24 PM
Zekrom, I couldn't bother to use it on anyone else
Zekrom is now level 100 and still going strong

Cratess
29th December 2011, 3:11 PM
I used in on Tornadus,I got pretty fed up with him escaping so I threw a masterball :D

DragonA7X
29th December 2011, 3:17 PM
i never used mine

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th December 2011, 3:26 PM
Thundurus. I didn't feel like chasing it around Unova, so I threw a Master Ball at it.

battle171
29th December 2011, 8:22 PM
Tornadus. I really just wanted to catch the little bugger. Didn't even bother trying to soft-reset for it. Of course, there's the other Masterball I got from the one guy. I'll probably use it on some shiny legendary (if I see one), shiny suicide shiny, or just leave it in my bag to collect dust :/

Zekromaster826
31st December 2011, 1:06 AM
I usually use it on the roamer, those things are so annoying!

overlordmewtwo
31st December 2011, 2:43 AM
Here are the Pokemon I've used Master Balls on, starting from Gen 3:

R/S/E: Kyogre (I was new to Pokemon at the time).

FR/LG: Zapdos, Mewtwo (I traded with a friend for a second Master ball).

D/P/Pl: Darkrai

HG/SS: Mewtwo

B/W: Kyurem (wasn't willing to fight it & was already prepared for Tornadus with a Smeargle).

BlazikenBlitz
31st December 2011, 2:53 AM
I used it on the roamer on my main game, (Black)
And Kyurem on my Dragon solo run on White.

EDIT: Rank Up! YUS.

Primal Crusader V
31st December 2011, 3:10 AM
Zekrom. It was a waste.....

I could've easily captured it with an Ultra Ball considering the fact that it has a capture rate of 45. Though, the previous Legendaries had a capture rate of 3, I could understand why you'd need to use a Master Ball.

I could've saved it for Landorus.

MM13
31st December 2011, 3:36 AM
I still havent used my masterball yet since im only at the beginning of the game but im planing on not using it. I prefer the challenge when catching the legendaries.

Mewkachu
31st December 2011, 3:38 AM
Tbh I use action replay masterballs so 50 percent of my pokémon were caught with master balls. but originally i used it on a smoothstone legendary who is Ho-Oh.

FYI: Smoothstone came out of my head like a brain fart. it sounded too good, so i kept it in there, even if it has a line through it.

edit:
this is b/w discussion, sawwee.

I haven't used my masterball yet, i'm waiting to find Reshiram.

EDIT: RANK UP! Oyus.

TheEliteEmpoleon
31st December 2011, 4:11 AM
I used my master ball on my shiny landorus, after two months of soft resetting. At least I caught it on a cool date- 5/15!

VainAttempts
31st December 2011, 8:21 AM
I never used my Master Ball. I'm saving it just in case I see a shiny that I will most likely OHKO. That genie scum, Tornadus likes his Poke Ball anyways.

Romeo32
31st December 2011, 8:26 AM
Thundurus because he's the only roaming one

Jinvaani
31st December 2011, 10:19 AM
Thundurus because he's the only roaming one

You wouldn't stand a chance against the legendary dogs on Gold/Silver then xP

James2344
1st January 2012, 2:05 AM
Saving it for a good shiney

derena
1st January 2012, 2:32 AM
Still have mine, it's an incredible help when RNG'ing, so I use it as a tool most of the time :)

Neji-and-Pidgeot
1st January 2012, 3:55 AM
I used mine on a shiny kyurem.

Shinx_
1st January 2012, 4:18 AM
I have not used it yet. But I plan to for either Landorus or when the Keldeo event comes out.

PokeTimmy
1st January 2012, 4:19 AM
I tend to use my master ball on the roamers, with a few exceptions:

Platinum: Cresselia
SS/HG: Latios/Latias
B/W: Thunderus/Tornadus

I also used an extra master ball (received via trade) on Mewtwo in HG/SS.

ilikecheez32
1st January 2012, 4:32 AM
I haven't used mine yet. :D

Pika ruler
1st January 2012, 4:56 AM
I haven't used it, an I caught the roamer on Black with an Ultra Ball (I think).

Schweehog
1st January 2012, 5:10 AM
I haven't used it and I'm going to hopefully get another (by trading and talking to a guy in the pokecenter) and when I do, I'm going to trade it over to the next pokemon game. Though I do know a friend who used his masterball on a Basculin. He didn't realize untill months later, so now he has a level 15 basculin chilling in his PC box..

LexSuicune
1st January 2012, 5:19 AM
Haven't used it yet, will surely use it on a Wild Shiny, though. Or that flipping Thundurus.

Simipour
1st January 2012, 6:19 AM
I used the master ball on Reshiram, planning to keep resetting until I could get a good nature(I didn't realize he had a high catch rate, and wouldn't take long to catch with another ball). But I couldn't check It's nature until after cut scenes and two battles, and after I did that i didn't care, I just didn't wanna do it again. For me the final battles were just a nuisance I was trying to get over and done with so I could check Reshiram's nature, rather than an epic conclusion. Well I guess that speaks volumes about the difficulty of the game.

SilverLanayru
1st January 2012, 6:35 AM
I have not used it from the time I received it. Usually, I'd use it on a roaming pokemon, though in the case with 5th gen, I honestly didn't have problems catching Tornadus. It'll probably be awhile before I decide to use it on something, so for now, my Master Ball is just collecting some dust. :/

The Red Thunder
1st January 2012, 10:18 AM
I still have both of mine from Black and White. I've saved them for something that I really want, like an exploding Shiny or for when I run into a Shiny that I'm afraid I'll KO.

I caught all the Black and White legendary Pokemon in either Pokeballs or Premier Balls.

IceCoolAzurill
1st January 2012, 10:42 AM
Pretty sure I used it on Thundurus. Wasn't really too keen on chasing it around Unova.

The other legendaries were so much easier to catch than previous games

Mini Armaldo
1st January 2012, 10:46 AM
I accidentally used my only one on a pidove ...But it wasn't like I actually NEEDED it for any specific

Lady Umbreon
1st January 2012, 6:13 PM
Managed to save my Master Ball (I love you, Quick Balls!). Figure I'll trade it to Gray or whatever they call the third game.

SmogonFreak
1st January 2012, 6:22 PM
HG: Ho-Oh
Platinum: Cresselia
Black: Not yet

Jonah the Slaking
1st January 2012, 6:23 PM
Before I knew that N would heal my Pokemon, I decided to use it on Zekrom. And that's exactly what I did.

...I've banged my head on walls for twenty minutes every day since.

Excitable Boy
1st January 2012, 8:07 PM
I used it on Cobalion, who I then used in my battles against N and Ghetsis. Haven't caught Virizion, Terrakion, or Kyurem (yay Dex trades). Quick Balled Thundurus.

I now have five or six others, thanks to the miracles of the Internet and DW females.

Victory
1st January 2012, 8:12 PM
I used mine on Zekrom because I didn't know what would happen if I didnt catch it. That was the first time I played. The second time I never finished...I got a bit bored *Looks for Insparation*

pika-plays-the-saxophone
1st January 2012, 11:01 PM
I used it on Reshiram, just one principle - I always catch the "star" of the game in a masterball. Oddly, when I was after Virizion, Terrakion, and Cobalion, they would break out of ultra balls, quick balls, etc... I went through over 30 ultra balls with Cobalion, and as I was wishing that I'd saved the masterball for him, I caught him in a pokeball. The first pokeball. I proceeded to catch Virizion and Terrakion in pokeballs as well - it was the only ball they didnt break straight out of. I wish I'd saved the masterball for a rare/fleeing shiny though...

Lorde
1st January 2012, 11:37 PM
I used mine on a Shiny Wailmer that I found in Undella Bay. I managed to capture the Legendary Pokemon with Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls, which is something I'm proud of.

Indigoodra
2nd January 2012, 12:21 AM
Used mine on Thunderus.

I just didn't want to spend all the effort on roamers again (darn Latios).

Terra Force
2nd January 2012, 1:21 AM
I actually didn't use mine yet. I used a quick ball on both Reshiram and Tornadus(I love quick balls) since Reshiram is easy to catch(i caught it 3 times so far and a quick ball has never failed) and Tornadus you can weaken and still use a quick ball on it. I probably will use it on a legendary that I SR for a shiny one, or on a shiny pokemon with selfdestruct, whirlwind, etc.

visoredespada
2nd January 2012, 5:58 AM
Never use master ball, i catch my zekrom, kyurem with pokeball :D, Landorus and trio musketters with Timer ball (Best ball after masterball, just use Flash swipe, and paralyze Wild pokemon, and then waste your time, when enough just throw this ball), and my Thundurus with Ultraball

Razor16
2nd January 2012, 2:22 PM
kyurem: ultra ball
thunderous: pokeball
zekrom: great ball
verizion:MASTERBALL

thunderous is easy to catch with a crobat on your team

Absol trainer
2nd January 2012, 2:38 PM
I always catch everything in a poke ball, legendaries included. So I haven't used mine yet, and probably never will use it.

sAv1Or)
2nd January 2012, 6:02 PM
I finally used my 1st Masterball of B/W on Reshiram the other day. I was Synchronizing for desired results and it helped the process go much quicker.

hem123
2nd January 2012, 6:09 PM
A Litwick.

Oooh.:o:
::(

hem123
2nd January 2012, 6:12 PM
:570:
I used it on Reshiram.:643::570:.

LetsStartGaming2012
2nd January 2012, 11:35 PM
I still haven't used mine and I've nearly finished my Pokédex. I hardly ever use my Master Ball on runs through the game.

Psychosis
3rd January 2012, 5:58 AM
While I managed to go without using mine at all in D/P, Thunderus just wouldn't have any of me, and since I needed him for Landorus, I caved.

nathandg0924
3rd January 2012, 7:04 AM
I didn't use mine yet. Probably for Thundurus or a really rare Pokemon, I dunno yet.

EchoEcho
3rd January 2012, 8:18 AM
shiny lillipup :D

GameMaster0000
3rd January 2012, 8:26 AM
Thunderus when try to get good IV/Nature, and I finally get one.

malone
3rd January 2012, 11:54 AM
I used mine on Kyurem

Qmaz246
3rd January 2012, 12:19 PM
In all games except my first journey: On a legendary Ex: Mewtwo, Lugia, Kyogre, Palkia, Zekrom (Pretty Stupid.) On my first journey, i used it on a Hypno!

jdubbz819
3rd January 2012, 6:39 PM
I used my master ball on Virizion because I was aiming for a specific Nature with key high IVs. It worked out great!

Heliotrope
3rd January 2012, 10:08 PM
I haven't used a master ball on anything in B/W yet. I'll probably end up using one on a shiny legendary (such as Kyuurem) if it ends up being too difficult to catch in a different ball.

Drummerdude
3rd January 2012, 10:26 PM
I used mine on Landorus because I wanted a good nature and I was too lazy to whittle it's HP down and use regular balls.

Spidey
3rd January 2012, 10:33 PM
I'm too paranoid to use mine, just in case I run into a Shiny or something.

dragontamer98
6th January 2012, 12:45 AM
I have a feeling the majorityy of people would use their MasterBall on the main legendaryy of their corresponding game, ie: Players with Pokemon Diamond will use their MasterBall on Dialga.

pokerock4
6th January 2012, 2:12 AM
I used mine on landrous

FairGamer9215
6th January 2012, 2:23 AM
I used the first Master Ball on the very first legendary I found: Groudon. From there, I've always used it on legendaries. I used my last one on Thundurus. He was a headache, so I used it and got it out of the way.

Faytal
6th January 2012, 2:32 AM
Still saving mine for genesect, keldeo, or meloetta. Just in case.

DragonXmicro
6th January 2012, 3:37 AM
Those will be in cherish balls, don't worry

bearsfanedj
6th January 2012, 4:15 AM
Got by without using a Master Ball at all. Almost caved on Kyurem since I wasn't stocked with enough Potions and was down to my last Pokemon.

Hope to either stock up for use on a shiny, or trade away for something nice.

magikrap
6th January 2012, 4:24 AM
I just threw it at Zekrom just because I usually do that, throw it at the main legendary of the game... I didn't know how high his catch rate compared to Pokemon like Groudon/Mewtwo, etc or I wouldn't have. But I did also get the extra Master Ball from the guy in Castelia. No idea what I'll use it on yet. If I run into another shiny, maybe. Or trade it whenever the next games come out.

originalsteven
6th January 2012, 8:19 PM
I never use mine. I always get worried that I'll use it and then really need it for another capture at some point.

Which has actually never happened, but I kind of enjoy battling the tougher Pokemon too.

Charoshi
6th January 2012, 8:28 PM
I don't think I even used it on my first white play through. I caught Zekrom with an ultra ball, and I caught Thundurus with a quick ball. I don't think I used it on Landorus or Kyurem.

Agonist
6th January 2012, 10:42 PM
I had used mine on a shiny Kyurem I had rng abused, but only because it matched it pretty well, not because I couldn't catch it in something else.

Sandstorm Dragon Master
7th January 2012, 3:16 AM
In all games except my first journey: On a legendary Ex: Mewtwo, Lugia, Kyogre, Palkia, Zekrom (Pretty Stupid.) On my first journey, i used it on a Hypno!

lol same here except mine was on a ditto my 1st playthrough....it changed into my charizard and i paniced haha

ilex222
7th January 2012, 8:36 AM
terrakion

since im too tired trying to get the right nature lol

floatzel98
7th January 2012, 2:17 PM
On the first playthrough i used it on kyurem since i couldn't be bothered trying to catch it

foxyman1167
7th January 2012, 5:00 PM
I used my first Masterball on Thundurus, and after that, I've just saved them on my Black and sent them to White, as a fall back measure in case I run into a shiny in the wild.

Quagsireking
7th January 2012, 5:05 PM
I have yet to use it (i think i gave it to someone)

Too Funk to Druck
7th January 2012, 5:22 PM
On Kyurem. Everything else was easy enough to catch without it.

MjrnViera
7th January 2012, 5:27 PM
Reshiram and I feel guilty about it...

Dennikin
8th January 2012, 3:08 AM
I've only used it on Thundurus like many others, otherwise, I've never used a Masterball before.

Hypno12
8th January 2012, 3:14 AM
I haven't used it in black but in Sapphire i used it on Latias

Streetlight
8th January 2012, 7:26 AM
Zekrom. I don't care about legendaries in the slightest bit in any game and always chuck my Master Ball at them so I can get on with the story quickly.

GravityStorm
8th January 2012, 4:05 PM
I try to catch all my pokemon in the normal red and white pokeballs, so I haven't had any use for it. Maybe I'll save it in case the third game has more roaming legendaries.

TheotherLati
8th January 2012, 4:15 PM
I was expecting to use my Masterball on Zekrom, but instead caught it with a Healball. I eventually used it on Landorous.

(bulba's)Soulmaster
8th January 2012, 6:50 PM
I used mine on Reshiram

Giblie
8th January 2012, 7:04 PM
I have not used mine yet. I caught most of the legendaries with a Ultra Ball. I caught Tornadus with a Quick Ball.

~EternalDarkness~
9th January 2012, 12:26 PM
I used my masterball on Tornadus and Thunderus in both my games.

Fraxorus
9th January 2012, 5:37 PM
I used mine on the legendary from the team P castle, or Kyurem?
You could use it on the roaming flying type, or Landorus, or a Sacred Swordsman(cobalion etc)

Hydregion
10th January 2012, 8:45 AM
Used mine on Thunderus

Moonlight_Tails
10th January 2012, 9:05 AM
I used mine on the cover legendaries.

ColorsofTheRainbow
10th January 2012, 3:20 PM
I used mine on Thundurus. Im so tired of chasing legendaries around -___-

xDoN904™
10th January 2012, 8:39 PM
Have yet to use it on anyone yet. Though Thundurus is really wanting me to use it.

Zoruagible
10th January 2012, 9:35 PM
I used mine on Thundurus

Xionea
11th January 2012, 2:06 AM
I used it on Thundurus. I hate trying to capture roaming pokemon...

RedTroopa
11th January 2012, 2:09 AM
Never used it and got a second one from the guy in Castelia City. I'm just holding on to my 2 masterballs...wait no!

Banana Knight Arthur
11th January 2012, 3:45 AM
I used my first one on that darned Thundoros.

My second was used on a marvelous Reshiram.

FairGamer9215
11th January 2012, 3:48 AM
My friend told me that she used her very first one on an Ursaring, because it was big and apparently "cool-looking". Wasn't shiny or special or anything. Just an Ursaring. xD

Gaiano
11th January 2012, 7:43 PM
Virizion. I like the way he looked, so I chose to use it on him :)

ShimmerInTheDark
11th January 2012, 10:23 PM
Tornadus. Damn thing always flees, so I didn't want to risk it. Plus I didn't have anything with Mean Look/Shadow Tag and was too lazy to bother with that.

DarkSnivy
11th January 2012, 10:51 PM
I didn't use mine...and then got another one for having traded a certain number of times from the guy in that Pokemon Center. So now I have two...with no legendaries left to catch.

YinYang
11th January 2012, 11:50 PM
I used mine on Zekrom. I always use mine on the main legendary pokemon. I caught all the other using ultra balls (thanking my lucky stars).

son-of-a-gumball!
13th January 2012, 12:25 AM
Zekrom, i had no other use for it...

Silent Murderer
13th January 2012, 12:29 PM
Thundurus, i always use the master ball on roamers

PATAPON
13th January 2012, 1:48 PM
...Zekrom --" Never thought that N will heal my pokemon party after catching zekrom

Ace Trainer Nick
13th January 2012, 1:54 PM
I did not use and will only use it on a shiny. If I ever encounter one.......

I've encountered plenty but it's a chance if you really want to ko the stats just google,

On a side hand I've used it on all legendaries, I have brought over pokemon with master balls so I can just catch them instantly, it's worth bout the 250+ hr game time.

FluffyHoundour
13th January 2012, 3:04 PM
Tornadous. I didn't want to fool with it fleeing anymore and trying to capture it.

RedAce♠
13th January 2012, 9:09 PM
Zekrom, didn't want to have to keep trying really hard to catch the right nature and restarting the game too many times. So cheated with and Abra with an adament natures and the ability synchronize. It would have taken too long to capture hime through normal ultra balls and such...

My second Master Ball was used on Kyurem, I didn't know he was going to be lv. 75 ^^;
My current team was only lv. 60-67 at the time and I really wanted him.

(Also before anyone says anything, You get a second master ball in pokemon white/black for doing 50 trades over Wi-Fi from an in-game guy who checks how many trades you've done. After 50 trades he will give you one as a gift.)

Mike Breezy
13th January 2012, 11:29 PM
In Black, I used mine on Tornadus. Like others before me, I hate trying to catch roamers. I think the only roamer I ever tried to catch like a regular fight was a Moltres in Platinum.

In White, haven't decided yet. Might try catching Thundurus without it. Idk though.. Seeing how some people are saying they keep their Master-balls for shiny pokemon seems like a good idea. Except I RNG..so it really doesn't matter. x)

The Nemesis
13th January 2012, 11:42 PM
Nothing yet. I was going to use it on Thundurus but then I said "aww, what the heck, I'll just try an ultra ball one more time" and it worked. So I still have my master ball, and nothing to use it on unless I decide to eventually use it to capture Landorus.

Ropav
14th January 2012, 7:31 PM
none because I still have it I am saving it for a shiny that is hard to catch.

Youngster_Joey
14th January 2012, 7:33 PM
Thundurus. I got tired of chasing him.

coconut
15th January 2012, 12:14 PM
i used my master ball on Tornadus. I took one look at him and thought stuff chasing that thing around -.-

Zekrom77
15th January 2012, 8:48 PM
As I've just re-started my game, I don't have the Master Ball yet. In my previous file, however, I believe I used it on Tornadus, and will most likely do so again. (Unless I get a Pokemon with Mean Look).

TheWatersGreatGuardian
15th January 2012, 9:23 PM
Thundurus. I did not feel like chasing it

manaphy910
16th January 2012, 12:39 AM
I actually didn't use it at all! I caught all of the legendary Pokemon (even Thundurus) with Ultra Balls/Timer Balls!

LuxrayKush
16th January 2012, 3:59 AM
yeah, i recall using it on one of the rus's. think it was thunderus.

Archangel Armada
16th January 2012, 5:22 AM
I used it on Tornadus

pokemario24
16th January 2012, 5:58 AM
Zekrom. I didn't really need it anyway. I always carry ultra balls and quick balls as well. I'd rather use a method I found on poke gym to catch roamers instead since it's actually kinda fun to use rather than catch it right away.

FILIP22
16th January 2012, 6:26 AM
I actually didn't use it at all! I caught all of the legendary Pokemon (even Thundurus) with Ultra Balls/Timer Balls!

Caught everyone in Pokeballs, on my White, on Black I was lazy lol

The_Black_Mamba
17th January 2012, 2:35 AM
I saved mine for Kyurem, got all the way there and caught it with an ultra ball...

Narkster
17th January 2012, 5:48 AM
Zekrom. I didn't really need it anyway. I always carry ultra balls and quick balls as well. I'd rather use a method I found on poke gym to catch roamers instead since it's actually kinda fun to use rather than catch it right away.

I do the exact same thing. Im saving mine for the off chance that I actually see a shiny somewhere...

tails_prower7
17th January 2012, 9:07 AM
i always use my masterball on the main legendary of every game so i used it on zekrom of course:)

Legendary Dreams
17th January 2012, 10:38 AM
Didn't used it. I caught all catchable Legendaries using Premier Balls. (Kyurem was a nightmare. Thundurus took me like 4 Premiers. Go figure.)

I think I'll just keep it. Never know you might need it for some shiny.

Shinysweety
17th January 2012, 7:52 PM
I didn't use my Master Ball yet. I decided to save it for any Shiny pokemon. Cause what if I find a Shiny Vulpix, it can use roar. So im saving it if something like that ever pops up. xD

AcceptTheFate
17th January 2012, 7:55 PM
gave my masterball away on gts someone might find a better use for it then someone gave me a pokemon with a master ball in the gts guess its a keeper >:

MSCPD
17th January 2012, 11:27 PM
I used mine on thunderous because i didn't want to chase him

Missingno. Master
17th January 2012, 11:38 PM
I didn't use my Master Ball yet. I decided to save it for any Shiny pokemon. Cause what if I find a Shiny Vulpix, it can use roar. So im saving it if something like that ever pops up. xD

That, IMO, is the smartest course of action. It's exactly what I do.

RinRinWIN
18th January 2012, 2:33 AM
I used mine on Reshiram, and I plan on using the other one on a shiny--if I ever encounter one in Black! :)

Scrufox86
27th January 2012, 1:33 PM
I have yet to use either of mine in both versions. I have caught all the legendaries in black except Landorus and on white i have only caught Zekrom as i have been busy MMing for shinies.

I am thinking the same about saving it for a shiny that can explode/roar out of a battle if i ever encounter one of those.

UbersSuck20
27th January 2012, 5:17 PM
I don't use my Master Ball. Probably when I see a shiny Pokemon, though, I consider using it.

Lineaire
27th January 2012, 6:29 PM
Used it on Reshiram cause I find Nature important. I would have gone (even more) insane if I had to soft reset a bunch of times while not being able to catch it in one shot. Sure there's lots of legendaries in Pokemon games but for the main legendaries they kind of push you to catch it if you want to move story along... For the other legendaries I feel I can take my time more.

GreenWater10
27th January 2012, 8:55 PM
Tornadus. I don't have the time to find roaming pokemon.

Lord Zoroark
28th January 2012, 4:29 AM
Reshiram. BEFORE I heard about its incredibly high catch rate.

Kurloz Makara
28th January 2012, 6:35 PM
I actually haven't used mine yet. O.O

I prefer a challenge myself. B/

Wolf Prince
28th January 2012, 7:37 PM
I haven't used my master ball in any game. i mostly trade them since most people really want one.

Tyranitar the black mage
28th January 2012, 7:39 PM
I used my master ball on reshiram because i was lazy and didn't feel like trying over and over again to catch it which annoys me alot. In my platinum game,i used it on giratina.

Trickster44
30th January 2012, 11:27 AM
Since I was able to get two of them(through 50 GTS trades) I used my first one on Reshiram, just so I could battle N. I am deciding which event Pokemon I should use it on. Depending on the timespan each one comes out, that will be determined at a later point.

gregjammer
30th January 2012, 4:35 PM
I used mine on reshiram after discovering that you get two if you have gts access, which I do...

Garlador
31st January 2012, 6:17 PM
Kyurem.

In retrospect, I wish I had used it on Thundurus because I spent around an hour chasing him all over Unova, slowly whittling away his HP and trying to paralyze and put him to sleep and then spamming Ultra Balls until I eventually caught him.

A masterball would've been much easier.

Entreri10
31st January 2012, 6:41 PM
Haven't used mine yet.. I might use it on Tornadus but I also have a Gengar with mean look so I might just save it instead.

DrakoKnight15
31st January 2012, 7:13 PM
On black, reshiram, On white, Zekrom

Cool Boy
31st January 2012, 7:25 PM
I think Its was on thunderus...

Meowth City
31st January 2012, 9:25 PM
Black - I used my first one on Tornadus. As for the second Masterball, I still got it.
White - Only had the one and I used it on Thunderus.

Kats28
31st January 2012, 10:17 PM
I used it on my Reshiram!!! ^_^

Missingno. Master
1st February 2012, 4:15 AM
I used it on my Reshiram!!! ^_^

Hate to burst your bubble, but Reshiram is actually relatively easy to catch. Has to be, given you're forced to catch it.

Lt Steel
1st February 2012, 4:17 AM
I just don't like how they look.
Is it me, or is it ALOT easier to catch pokemon in this game?
I literally catch full hp lv 60's in the wild with ease, using a normal pokeball.
While in HG/SS, took me 11 resets to catch Ho-oh. Limited PP is a *****.
So basically stating, i still have mine.

dewey911p
1st February 2012, 4:41 AM
the roamer, always the roamer. I dont care what game, what generation, or what pokemon, if you run away in the first 5 seconds of battle i dont have the patience to hunt you down. Masterball away!!! problem solved

varanus_komodoensis
1st February 2012, 4:42 AM
I've also done over 50 GTS trades, so I have two Masterballs. I never use them, in any game. Even in R/B/Y, I caught Mewtwo in an Ultra Ball, and I've never used them on a roamer. I like to stockpile them in case I run into a shiny that I need to use it on.

Earthia100
1st February 2012, 5:21 AM
I'm saving my Masterball.

PolPothead
1st February 2012, 10:44 AM
I havne't used it, and since i hate the gay flying legendary, why bother

Tyranitar the black mage
1st February 2012, 10:54 AM
Kyurem.

In retrospect, I wish I had used it on Thundurus because I spent around an hour chasing him all over Unova, slowly whittling away his HP and trying to paralyze and put him to sleep and then spamming Ultra Balls until I eventually caught him.

A masterball would've been much easier.

Well, i captured kyurem with a great ball. Thunderus is a really annoying one to capture !

Missingno. Master
1st February 2012, 10:19 PM
Well, i captured kyurem with a great ball. Thunderus is a really annoying one to capture !

Thundurus is a bit annoying, but when you consider it keeps the damage and status effects from previous battles, you can get the benefits of a Quick Ball on an already weakened Pokémon.

Bestgamepearl
2nd February 2012, 3:18 AM
I used it on tornadus i think, although for fun i tried catching the other pokes with lolz items. about 100 some pokeballs i caught kyurem in a pokeball!

Glover
2nd February 2012, 4:27 AM
I taunted the Swordsmen into using everything up but Sowrds Dance and then went in with False Swipe and ultra balls. Kyruem practically LEAPT into the Ultra Ball, I;ve never caught anything legendary that easily. I chased after Thunderus and would hit it, let it run, find it agian, hit it again, false swipe it, then catch on the next sighting. I think I finally ended up using it on Landy, as I was running out of options.

Dreamfall
2nd February 2012, 8:45 PM
I have yet to use it. None of the legendaries or roamers have been nearly as hard to get as in the early generations. I caught Reshiram with a regular Pokeball and the others with ultra balls. Maybe when I find Kyurem, but even then I'll challenge myself to them. Maybe I'll use it on a rare random encounter Pokemon.

Honah
3rd February 2012, 12:50 AM
I'm saving mine for a last-resort on a shiny. Just incase.

Dawn556
5th February 2012, 4:19 AM
I used it on Reshiram

Alex048
5th February 2012, 5:09 PM
I've got a weird stigma against using Masterballs on any pokemon in any game. It ruins the importance of catching a legendary. The last time I remember using a Masterball was in Gold catching Entei.

TeamRocketGrunt
5th February 2012, 5:12 PM
I didn't use it, I'm saving it.Maybe I'll catch RedFoo in a Love Ball....I'd use it on, oh, a Shiny pokemon with a move that can ko itself, run off, etc.

Bluebird55
5th February 2012, 10:44 PM
I used my Masterball on Kyurem, mainly because it's the highest level legendary pokemon to catch in the game, and also because it's very good at pokemon battles :-).

TheBluePorygon
6th February 2012, 11:18 PM
I haven't used it!!!! /SWAG

Charizard Lizzy
6th February 2012, 11:56 PM
I made sure I saved my Master Ball for getting a Shiny Kyurem, which I'm proud to have gotten after over 500 soft resets - and an insane amount of patience.

Tyranitar the black mage
7th February 2012, 12:02 AM
I made sure I saved my Master Ball for getting a Shiny Kyurem, which I'm proud to have gotten after over 500 soft resets - and an insane amount of patience.

I don't have that kind of patience. I got another masterball but i'm sure what to use it on. Probably just use it on thunderus.

フェージングのエコー
7th February 2012, 12:59 AM
A Litwick.

Really!!!!

On black,I used it on Reshiram,that was a waste....
I used my second one on landorous,than my sister gave me hers,and I will use that on a shiny.

poke-him-on
9th February 2012, 12:16 AM
I used mine on Kyurem as that was that hardest one for me for some reason -_- i didnt even try a ultra

Shade2000
11th February 2012, 8:38 AM
none and i dont know what to use it on cuz there is nothing left to use it on

richm88
11th February 2012, 9:21 AM
i used mine on reshiram, i found the other pkmn easy to catch,i trained a amoongus up throuh the game with the move spore so that helped alot when trying to catch tough pokemon

PopPrincess_Lyra
11th February 2012, 9:32 AM
I'm saving mine for a last-resort on a shiny. Just incase.

This coz i havent used it. Plus I have 2 xD nya~

EternalSword7
11th February 2012, 9:43 AM
I didn't use it on any Pokémon in White or Black. In fact, I still have the Master Balls I didn't give away.

Skegs
11th February 2012, 12:59 PM
I used mine on Zekrom because I didn't feel like battling it. I'm going to attempt it with a Pokeball in my next Playthrough.

Zormon
11th February 2012, 2:49 PM
I used mine on Zekrom because I didn't feel like battling it. I'm going to attempt it with a Pokeball in my next Playthrough.

I've always been a fan of collecting as many Pokémon in Pokéballs as I can. When I first played White, I caught Zekrom in one on my first try; I was very surprised lol.

However, I think I'll save my Master ball for a shiny or something. I'm not a huge legendary collector, so if I run into a runner, it's fine as I'll try and if I don't succeed I'll just wait until I run into it again sometime.

SocksBrown
11th February 2012, 3:22 PM
I used mine on Zekrom. Was it worth it?

Togetictoc
11th February 2012, 5:51 PM
Still not used it in Pokemon Black
Used it on Kyurem in White, I just couldn't be bothered to spend a year tossing poké balls at it.

Lubu195
11th February 2012, 5:54 PM
I always use mine on those roaming pokemon cause there so annoying to try and get

☭Secret_Shocker☭
12th February 2012, 3:57 AM
Used mine on Tornadus, I usually waste my master ball on roaming Pokemon that I can even catch with arena trap...

visoredespada
14th February 2012, 8:19 AM
never used it :D
i catch all my pokemon with pokeball, include tornadus and thundurus :D
and of course no hack

blackterminator3
15th February 2012, 1:37 PM
I have never used a master ball for a legendary, however I will use it for a shiny Pokemon.

Charizard86
15th February 2012, 4:13 PM
I agree with using it on the roamers, any other pokemone can be caught with enough pokeballs, the roamers could potentially take you the longest to catch by having to track it down each and every time, unless you shadowtag or mean look it.

Midnight_Warrior
15th February 2012, 8:39 PM
I used my masterballs on roamers, and on my Black I used it on Tornadus.

Missingno. Master
15th February 2012, 8:46 PM
I used mine on Zekrom. Was it worth it?
Reshiram and Zekrom actually have a higher catch rate than most (if not all) other legendaries, because you're required to catch them to advance the storyline. They can't even be Shiny, so there's no risk of accidentally knocking out a Shiny Reshiram or Zekrom. Sorry to say, I think you really wasted the Master Ball there.

I agree with using it on the roamers, any other pokemone can be caught with enough pokeballs, the roamers could potentially take you the longest to catch by having to track it down each and every time, unless you shadowtag or mean look it.
I don't agree with using them on the roamers, actually. It's true that any other Pokémon can be caught with enough Poké Balls, but you gotta plan for such eventualities as Shinies that know Explosion/Selfdestruct/Perish Song/any recoil move (unless it has Rock Head). Or Shiny Metang/Metagross/legendaries. For roamers, my personal favorite strategy is to put them to sleep and wear them down to 1 HP (obviously would have to be done over the course of several battles), then just chucking a Quick Ball at the beginning of each subsequent encounter. This way, you can get the benefits of a Quick Ball on an already weakened Pokémon, which is normally impossible. It's how I caught Thundurus last month.

Silverwynde
15th February 2012, 10:00 PM
I used mine on Tornadus, as I detest runners. But thanks to all my GTS trades, I have extras.

Skribbz1990
16th February 2012, 1:46 AM
Zekrom. I really wished I'd saved it though because I can't seem to catch Virizion now.

Rhiannon
16th February 2012, 2:11 AM
I can't stand masterballs, though I used them when I was little.

They're ugly, and completely ruin the fun of the chase.

Plus, it makes me ridiculously proud to catch a legendary in a premierball or some other kind of ball that, for some reason, compels me to capture them with.

For example, I caught Zekrom with a premierball, and I'm planning on catching Reshiram with a luxury.

Don't get me started on the roamers. I wish there were more.

Iblistech
16th February 2012, 3:47 AM
I never bothered to use it when I played Black, and don't plan on using it in White either.

EoTN
16th February 2012, 10:56 AM
I soft reset to get a shiny kyurem. When it showed up I used a master ball. Same idea for volcarona.

Pokémon Trainer J
16th February 2012, 4:31 PM
never use it, and i mean never, not even in gen 1 not now, it's the ugliest pokéball form them all, it just sucks... and i rather catch all my pokémon in pokéballs -red and white, old school pokéballs, not repeat or quick or dive or timeballs, red and white pokéballs, each and every one of them, altho in my White i caught zekrom on a Luxury and i'm planning to catch Reshiram on a Premier

edit: on my Pokémon Black i just reach the mall on route 9 and notice that another item i've never ever ever use is the pokédoll/pokétoy to flee a batlle with a wild pokémon... i mean is this really necessary

Skull_Kid
16th February 2012, 4:43 PM
I have both versions. I used the MBs to catch Thundurus and Tornadus

Jay305
17th February 2012, 2:30 AM
I used it on Tornadus after I realized he can run even after being put to sleep (-_______-)

miltankRancher
17th February 2012, 9:25 AM
I used mine on Reshiram. I am too lazy to lower its health down before frantically throwing balls on him. Simply use Master Ball and poof. Battles' done.

matgonor
17th February 2012, 9:02 PM
Kyurem.Since i captured every other legendary in the game, it would be wasted if i didnt use it.

Pato361
18th February 2012, 8:53 PM
I haven't used the masterball on any of my previous playthroughs.I like to catch all my pokémon in regular balls.
I have restarted my file now and don't plan it on using on anything only maybe for a shiny that has teleport, explosion etc or I'm scared of fainting it.

Lanik
18th February 2012, 9:04 PM
My master ball was thrown at Tornadus before I realized I could've trapped him with Mean Look or Hypnosis.

DasBoot
19th February 2012, 12:06 AM
Nothing as of now. I still have it. I don't think I'll ever use it unless if an explosive shiny comes along.

Racthoh
19th February 2012, 12:10 AM
mewtwo in red version

Zekromaster826
19th February 2012, 12:16 AM
mewtwo in red version
this is gen 5 discussion, and I used it on thundrus.

NoToRiousBrawL
19th February 2012, 7:24 AM
I have not used mine =\ I like catching my Pokemon in Luxury balls and now I just got my Dragonspiral Reshiram and Zekrom after 10s of SRing I came up with good IVs on both ..

grovyle1997
19th February 2012, 11:31 AM
I used it on Tornadus

pokeguy56
19th February 2012, 11:48 PM
Havent used it yet maybe I will on Tornadus

-Unicorno-
19th February 2012, 11:53 PM
havent used it yet, Only will use it on self-destructing shinies

NeohopeSTF
20th February 2012, 4:12 AM
My level 5 modest lillipup.

wildbiscuit
20th February 2012, 3:31 PM
Landorus. I didn't feel like getting my legenday-catching team from the PC.