PDA

View Full Version : Castelia City: Creepy gangsters?

Mewkachu
31st December 2011, 2:06 AM
Remember, you're walking through that alley, and you talk to these two guys hunched over each other, saying, "Hehe.. hehe.." It's like they're doing drugs or something. What do you think they're doing?

Grei
1st January 2012, 8:42 PM
My impression was that they were drug-dealing.

Actually, my first impression was that they were doing the nasty. Then, I assumed that they were drug-dealing.

Larry
1st January 2012, 10:40 PM
They probably still have Game Boy Colors and are trading Pokemon using a link cable, which gives them very limited range.

Mewkachu
1st January 2012, 11:37 PM

Actually, my first impression was that they were doing the nasty. Then, I assumed that they were drug-dealing.

Exactly here. I didn't think the nasty though.

~Kurou
1st January 2012, 11:40 PM
My first impression was that they were gonna rob the bar thats right beside them

pika-plays-the-saxophone
1st January 2012, 11:53 PM
I just thought they were planning to beat someone up as soon as they came out of the bar. It would be nice if there was something more to it (in other words, special pokemon please Nintendo?)

Mewkachu
1st January 2012, 11:55 PM
I just thought they were planning to beat someone up as soon as they came out of the bar. It would be nice if there was something more to it (in other words, special pokemon please Nintendo?)

That you could catch once you helped out the law?

pika-plays-the-saxophone
2nd January 2012, 12:04 AM
That you could catch once you helped out the law?

Hahaha Yes! and it would be something like growlithe or spinarak, but it would be shiny or something!

Mewkachu
2nd January 2012, 12:07 AM
Hahaha Yes! and it would be something like growlithe or spinarak, but it would be shiny or something!

Love that idea, it'd be one of my first shinies! my 2nd and 3rd actually, behind gyarados. in any case, you would have to fight the whole gang of like 5 with the boss having lv. 50 or so pokémon.Replies V
8replies 88views

Grei
2nd January 2012, 12:47 AM
I kind of wish they had done something. Would have been interesting for them to rob someplace, or hold a building up. The Pokemon world has criminals outside of evil Teams, I would think.

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
2nd January 2012, 12:54 AM
I had many impressions, I though drugging or planing to rop a building and you were forced to help, But yeah the whole getting a shiny Pokemon as an award would have been cool.

Mewkachu
2nd January 2012, 12:59 AM
Drugging sounds very legit.

"hey, oshawott! i found this Rare Candy! oh wait, that isn't rare candy... that's cocaine.."
oshawott: "dude.. i'm trippin hell right now.."

pokechamp219
2nd January 2012, 1:06 AM
Yeah.. I always thought they were TR Grunts planning a new mission..

FairGamer9215
2nd January 2012, 1:16 AM
Yeah, I thought it was some kind of rough 'em up situation. Or they're just showing off their tiny pokemon at a very close proximaty.Both are pssible. Maybe.

Hammerite
2nd January 2012, 1:20 AM
Or they're just showing off their tiny pokemon at a very close proximaty.Both are pssible. Maybe.

Is that an innuendo?

Terra Force
2nd January 2012, 2:26 AM
I thought they were gonna wait for a rich guy to walk by and then mug him and take his money. Sseems to make sense other than it being a nintendo game.

Shneak
2nd January 2012, 2:35 AM
Subtle drug dealers.

Mewkachu
2nd January 2012, 2:57 AM
Is that an innuendo?

I thought it was but upon further reading i don't think it is.

foxyman1167
2nd January 2012, 3:03 AM
I thought they just wanted to be left alone.

No one likes a nosy nellie.

Mewkachu
2nd January 2012, 3:16 AM
But i mean heck they were acting quite awkward.

sAv1Or)
2nd January 2012, 3:23 AM
If the Unova region is based off New York as they say, then yes there is some shady business going down.

3lmi
2nd January 2012, 3:25 AM

After hanging around with my friends (who are pretty weird at times), I also thought they were doing the 'nasty'.

Mewkachu
2nd January 2012, 3:28 AM
If the Unova region is based off New York as they say, then yes there is some shady business going down.

New York now isn't known for its shadiness, it's the safest big city in america.

Tyranitarquake
2nd January 2012, 3:34 AM
I thought, and still think, they were drug dealing.

Hexin' Wishes
2nd January 2012, 4:03 AM
New York now isn't known for its shadiness, it's the safest big city in america.

That's right! You tell'em. It's no more shady than smalltownhickville in bum****, Nowhere!

However, I also thought they were doing something naughty. I don't know about y'all but it seems more plausible for them to go "he he" for doing it out in public.

It's not like anyone was around...except for that dumpster guy...

They probably all met on the Pokemon equivalent of craigslist...

chrisv.987
2nd January 2012, 4:12 AM
They were Beavis and Butthead

Indigoodra
4th January 2012, 12:39 AM
Oh, I think we all know what they were doing... ;3

They're trading pokemon cards! Why else would they be so giddy? : D

Shinx_
4th January 2012, 2:02 AM
They should make an event that has you actually interact with them. Like one o those random pokemon giveaways where they would have you go somewhere, or like a ticket that enables you to go somewhere containing the pokemon. =/ It's kinda dumb, but ohwell!

TsukiMirage
4th January 2012, 6:00 AM
They were clearly having a philosophical discussion. Anyway, we may get to discover what they were doing in the third game.

MetalFlygon08
4th January 2012, 6:39 AM
I bet they exchanged White Forest and Black City data.

Realistically, the guy closest to us probally sold the other guy Carbos for only $4800 after he swiped it from a vendor.

battle171
5th January 2012, 12:06 AM
Answers in the next main series game, maybe?

DragonXmicro
5th January 2012, 4:38 AM
Hopefully. They may have been trying to get the event victini off of the bar's wifi
And whuts with that creepy dumpster guy, I mean did he get the hm or whatever he gave u from the dumpster?

Black_Star
5th January 2012, 4:53 AM
I thought they were plannin to take down the city lol throw a little coup

TheFightingPikachu
5th January 2012, 5:22 AM
This thread has made me laugh so hard!

But come on! It's gotta be organized dumpster-diving.

AquaRegisteel
5th January 2012, 7:25 PM
I thought they were performing an act of love after talking to them both...

thatjeremykid
5th January 2012, 9:35 PM
i figure they were smoking weed. <3

Schade
5th January 2012, 9:36 PM
They were just laughing creepy, so I left.

Greg Soble
6th January 2012, 1:02 AM
Isn't it obvious? They were reading Playpika

dragontamer98
6th January 2012, 1:42 AM
I thought they were someone you could battle as a double battle. You know, like those 3 dancers that you find and fight throughout the city..?

pokerock4
6th January 2012, 3:03 AM
I thought they were doing something nasty

son-of-a-gumball!
6th January 2012, 3:15 AM
I figured they were going to sell black market items like "rare candy" or "protien" if you get what i mean...

ladykiwi
8th January 2012, 5:07 AM
I'm still surprised game freak approved a flasher in a dark alley outside a bar.

ShimmerInTheDark
11th January 2012, 11:41 PM
Seems to me like they're dealing drugs or something.

DarkSnivy
11th January 2012, 11:47 PM
I wasn't quite sure what they were doing but drugs was what first came to mind...creepy laughing made me leave.

Kass157
11th January 2012, 11:51 PM
Pretty much like everyone else... Drug Dealing!

SasoriSand
17th January 2012, 1:24 AM
I thought they were finished doing the "nasty" , cleaned up, and are now laughing at where they are gonna do it next....

Aquarelle
17th January 2012, 2:25 AM
My first reaction to them was, "Drug dealers in Pokemon? Cool!"

PikaEevee
17th January 2012, 3:54 AM
I thought they were planning an attack or revenge on someone or something.

giritina'sshadow
17th January 2012, 2:34 PM
I thought they were reading one of those old yo mama joke books...

The_Black_Mamba
19th January 2012, 4:41 AM
I kinda shuffled down the alley thinking of all the places I ha to get the tm flash it has to be near the drug dealers.... What drugs would even be in Pokemon?

Mewkachu
19th January 2012, 1:22 PM
I figured they were going to sell black market items like "rare candy" or "protien" if you get what i mean...

I think when I played through that I ran away.

Ran.

Castelia's my favorite city, though

Missingno. Master
19th January 2012, 2:48 PM
Remember, you're walking through that alley, and you talk to these two guys hunched over each other, saying, "Hehe.. hehe.." It's like they're doing drugs or something. What do you think they're doing?
Each other Drugs.

SuperMaster Z
24th January 2012, 3:44 AM
I always wondered what this mugs were doing in the alley just snickering and such. I agree in the third version their should be some kind of interaction or explanation of their activities. Now if their is a black market or ....fat chance a Team Rocket revival, Id love to be able to do a little investigation with the police and that Watcher/Looker fella.

PikaPika677
24th January 2012, 4:17 AM
They were just bald guys in leather jackets, no need to be so mean
They were probably using Nasty Plot.

MetalFlygon08
24th January 2012, 4:57 AM
They were comparing Metapods.

2rsa
25th January 2012, 12:06 PM
Drug in pokemon?!i doubt that.

Mesarin
26th January 2012, 1:15 AM
Hugs. DUH!

schumaga
2nd March 2012, 6:47 PM
They reminded me of how much I miss a REAL criminal organization, like Team Rocket. No fighting for ideals, no lunatic leaders, just pure crime and a charismatic boss (Damn, Giovanni ruled). But when I talked to them, I remembered that this is Nintendo, after all.

Owl
5th March 2012, 10:42 AM
I'm more worried about the man that flashes you in the alley than the druggies in the corner..
But that's just me.