PDA

View Full Version : Echo of Time (Discussion)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Black War Dragon
2nd January 2012, 6:48 AM
Approved by Kamotz

Okay so this is where I will post information that would otherwise make the RP thread confusing. I will post here NPC character descriptions, settings (as soon as we begin hitting up alternate worlds and dimensions) and anything else I see fit. If you all have any thoughts ideas or concerns about the RP also please post those here, thanks! I also made a few drawings for the RP which will be posted here so check back often! =D
Main Cast
Aslynn[heart]Pokemon as Kessandra Andrews, wielder of the Twin White Lion Gauntlets
*Jean Grey* as Caroline McNamara, wielder of the Valiant Hawk Scythe
Septic Scepti1e as Florina Bradley, wielder of the Blue Flame Tiger Bow
WarG-X as Seya, The Princess of Light
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/WarGreymon-X/TheStallionBootsofGaia.jpg (I can only afford 20 minute sketches at the time being, so please, do not judge xD I will post a drawing for each weapon do not worry)
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/WarGreymon-X/TheTwinWhiteLionGauntlets.jpg
Please disregard the avatar wearing each weapon, they are simply "place holders". Thanks.
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/WarGreymon-X/TheValiantHawkScythe.jpg
http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/WarGreymon-X/TheMonkeyStaffofWisdom.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/WarGreymon-X/TheBlackDragonSword.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/WarGreymon-X/TheBlueFlameTigerBow.jpg
Somewhere along the way I got lazy, I apologize. ^^;; (Don't worry these drawings are just for "fun", your actual weapon will be left to your interpretation)

Day One

It is late at night, sometime between 10 and 2 in the morning. You are somewhere in the city minding your own business, perhaps asleep or recklessly playing video games when a beam of light, out of nowhere, slams you in the chest. Pow! Just like that and no one around you seems to notice, that’s if, anyone is around you; of course. If you’re alone, congratulations, you have no life! No but seriously, go make friends.

You excuse yourself from company (in any “cordial” way you’d like, have fun with it) should you be around someone.

So why did you suddenly leave your friends hanging? You see, when the beam of light hit you, you began feeling…not yourself.
Suddenly, now that you’re alone (or if you were alone to begin with), you begin to feel a tremendous energy flowing through your whole body almost shaking the core of your soul. You then faint. Yep, you faint or if you were asleep you wake up from the shock and then faint! Ha! That’s not all though. Oh no, no, no… While unconscious, you have a dream. In this dream a beautiful young woman in a dress made of light appears before you. She has long dark hair reaching her lower back, hair almost as black as the night itself. She has smooth porcelain skin that seems to glow with radiance. Sorrowful blue eyes adorn her young luminous face. She is a being so majestic that even her stunning red lips seem to sparkle. The lady explains how evil looms and everything you know is in peril. She tells you how you must reach into your pure heart and find the courage necessary to restore the light. When you find your courage it will manifest as one of the sacred weapons created by the light to combat evil. Go forth chosen Guardian of Light, for the light chose you with the purest heart!

The dream is extremely surreal and difficult to remember the next morning. In fact, you wake up wherever it is you normally sleep (hopefully a bed you bum, you!) and you have vague recollections of your dream but no specific details. You cannot really remember much, oh well, no matter, it is morning and almost time for school. There’s no time for remembering silly dreams!

If something is not clear about Day One let me know, I want this to be as smooth an fun as possible for everyone! (Yes, I know, I abuse the exclamation mark... TWT)

Agent Tectonic
2nd January 2012, 6:43 PM
I guess I have one quick question: for our first post, should we be getting up for school or our reaction to being hit by the light at 10PM--> 2AM?

Black War Dragon
2nd January 2012, 6:48 PM
You should begin with your reaction to the blast, continue with the dream you experience (or vision) and end with waking the next morning in time for school.
You do not have to begin your post exactly at the point of "contact" by the light. It is up to you what your character is up to moments prior to being hit.

DVB
3rd January 2012, 4:30 PM
I should have the post up by today. Hope no one lets the RPG die so early

Azran Flame
3rd January 2012, 6:00 PM
Got my first post up. Yay. This is gonna be fun.

wooden cavalry
3rd January 2012, 8:32 PM
Got mine up, sorry it's a bit short. I had a post but it began in the morning so I had to make a new one...

Azran Flame
3rd January 2012, 8:33 PM
^ I don't think you'll be at the school gym in the dead of the night in a boxing match, you know.

wooden cavalry
3rd January 2012, 8:39 PM
I'll edit the post.

Black War Dragon
4th January 2012, 12:20 AM
For future reference make sure to thoroughly read each post. It’s fine to edit your first post. Keep in mind; however, as we progress through the game, posts will become more complex in accordance with future scenarios. Editing such posts might throw off your fellow Rpers. Also, please note there will be situations (posts) where I will ask you to make a decision; each decision will have a specific consequence. Editing these special “decision posts” will not be allowed.

I cannot stress enough how important the use of proper grammar is for readability and presentation. Post with a “quality-over-quantity “mentality and the RP will flow much better.

As soon as all six players post, I will enter the next chapter.

Alliance
4th January 2012, 3:24 AM
Working on my post now.
Will have it up asaic

Black War Dragon
4th January 2012, 3:35 AM
Working on my post now.
Will have it up asaic
Great, that will leave just two more players.

I have updated the first post with my first (of many) drawings! I will update often with more drawings so don't forget to check back once in a while.

Alliance
4th January 2012, 11:09 AM
Wow, nice drawing.
Are the shoes really that large? They look seriously massive.

I believe we can go to Day 2, since we've all posted :D

*Jean Grey*
4th January 2012, 12:20 PM
I like 'em. XD I have a bit trouble imagining Kessandra in them though...maybe because she gives a bit of a girly vibe? XD They're cool though...I would like to see them colored. XD Draw Kessandra in them!

Black War Dragon
4th January 2012, 4:43 PM
@Aslynn[Heart]Pokemon - Yup they are. ^__^(I have a cartoon style of drawing hence why the placeholder's head is so large XD)

@*Jean Grey* - I can't color well unfortunately T___T. The boots are actually Darwins. Kessandra wields the gauntlets (which are just as massive ^__^;;) If you guys are all okay with me drawing your characters, I will. ^__^

Day 2 will be up in a bit, working on it as we speak.

*Jean Grey*
4th January 2012, 4:48 PM
Yikes, my bad. XD Now I can picture them on Darwin, they're manly enough. XD The gauntlets are massive too? Man, I'm starting to think that the staff is not a traditional wizard's staff. XD Something tells me that it would be...more rugged? XD

Go ahead and draw our characters! I'd love to see your renditions. XD Maybe with our animal sillhouettes in the background? I can't wait to see them.

Alliance
5th January 2012, 2:05 AM
Yea, I reckon that would look amazing.
lol, I would never have put Kess in those boots. Really. I dunno if she'd be able to even walk in them ^_^'
However, Kess is better with her hands than anything, so she, despite being small, won't have a problem with the massive gauntlets :D

Black War Dragon
5th January 2012, 8:06 AM
Go ahead and draw our characters! I'd love to see your renditions. XD Maybe with our animal sillhouettes in the background? I can't wait to see them.

I want to do really good drawings, really take my time (and color them!=D) so they won't be up for a while ^__^;;

Day 2 is up! Sorry it took me a while but It was a busy day today (I start school tomorrow XD)

@ Everyone: Hopefully we can get a good RP rhythm going on! =D I wonder how the group will get along. We have some very interesting personalities.

Azran Flame
5th January 2012, 8:20 AM
Wow, my weapon looks epic =D I'll try to get my RP Post up soon. Thanks WG-X!

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention in my SU that Jessica is very studious. So just saying it now.

*Jean Grey*
5th January 2012, 8:48 AM
In a strange twist, the sword ends up looking the most feminine among the weapons. XD The lion on the gauntlets is sooo cute! XD

Do we all have specific elements tied to our weapons? (Like the Bow having fire?) Just curious, because I somehow imagined them to have one each, like the Boots seemingly Earth-like, and the Scythe giving me Thunder vibes. XD

Black War Dragon
5th January 2012, 1:46 PM
@ Flame Mistress and everyone: Good post, but you are actually supposed to encounter Seya. You choose how you "bump" into the little cat with wings and how you react to it. You should end your post just before Seya speaks to you (at which point I will reply and then a conversation begins)
You can progress through the school day as much as you'd like before encountering Seya (just don't wait until the end of the school day)

end of post example. I was outside during lunchtime when I noticed a cat standing next to a great oak tree, staring at me. It took me a second to realize the cat had wings! I approached the cat with disbelief... (end post and then I reply as Seya)

@ *Jean Grey* - Well I had not really thought about each weapon having a specific element but sure it sounds like it could make things a bit more interesting ^___^ I have to get to school so I'll update as soon as I get back!

Post is up!

Azran Flame
5th January 2012, 2:20 PM
Oh, I thought otherwise. =P Editing.

*Jean Grey*
5th January 2012, 3:46 PM
@ Flame Mistress and everyone: Good post, but you are actually supposed to encounter Seya. You choose how you "bump" into the little cat with wings and how you react to it. You should end your post just before Seya speaks to you (at which point I will reply and then a conversation begins)
You can progress through the school day as much as you'd like before encountering Seya (just don't wait until the end of the school day)

end of post example. I was outside during lunchtime when I noticed a cat standing next to a great oak tree, staring at me. It took me a second to realize the cat had wings! I approached the cat with disbelief... (end post and then I reply as Seya)

@ *Jean Grey* - Well I had not really thought about each weapon having a specific element but sure it sounds like it could make things a bit more interesting ^___^ I have to get to school so I'll update as soon as I get back!

I guess that by default, Dark is out? XD

Carly is more of a tomboy than the other girls (except for her little-known cowardice), so I wouldn't mind a masculine element like Thunder...though the fact her animal is a hawk brings Wind to mind too. XD The Gauntlets though also gives me Thunder vibes. XD And the Staff brings to mind Ice or Water. >.<

Azran Flame
5th January 2012, 4:10 PM
Black Dragon Sword = Dragon.

That's a bit too specific in my opinion, though... Fire is pretty much taken, which is the next most sensible option, so any ideas?

*Jean Grey*
5th January 2012, 4:41 PM
If Shadow counts, I'd vote for that. XD

Black War Dragon
5th January 2012, 9:31 PM
@ *Jean Grey* - For sure the scythe should be Wind! =D The gauntlets should be Ice because they're the awsome "White" Lion Twin Gauntlets. The bow by default Blue Fire. The boots of Gaia naturally Earth. The Staff... hm... Water makes sense.

@Flame Mistress - How about Black Lightning? I know there's no such thing (I think) but it sounds cool. OWO

On a side note, for those of you who haven't posted yet, you may post in any order you'd like. I said I'd reply to each one of you so I though I might have confused you into thinking I would post right after each one of you which is not the case. You may post as soon as your post is ready I will most likely reply in one large post (in the order in which you posted) as soon as you've all posted.

Azran Flame
6th January 2012, 1:42 AM
@WarG-X: Zekrom. B) Anyway, yeah, Black Lightning sounds beast. I think I'll stick with that.

wooden cavalry
6th January 2012, 2:05 AM
Post is up, also you can't argue with black lightning (not saying that anyone has). The sketches are great btw.

Alliance
6th January 2012, 3:15 AM
alright.
So I have Ice powers.
Suddenly I think I chose Kess' appearance well, since she's frail looking, like ice, but actually tough, like Ice again.
oh I'm awesome.
Working on my post now so it's awesome.

Black War Dragon
6th January 2012, 3:25 AM
Post is up, also you can't argue with black lightning (not saying that anyone has). The sketches are great btw.

Thanks, my friend!

@ Aslynn - Literally cannot wait to see what you come up with! =D

DVB
6th January 2012, 3:31 AM
By the way, because of the Monkey Staff, I should summon Sun Wukong.

Also, what element should the Staff be aligned with?

Alliance
6th January 2012, 4:14 AM
I reckon it goes like this -
Gauntlets - Ice
Sword - Dark Lightning
Staff - Water
Scythe - Wind
Bow - Flame
Boots - Earth

I think that was it
It made sense, anyway.

With the weapons, we can decide on colors, right?
Since they are weapons made from our souls.

Black War Dragon
6th January 2012, 4:27 AM
By the way, because of the Monkey Staff, I should summon Sun Wukong.

Also, what element should the Staff be aligned with?

To be fair to others, I will not discuss the summonings just yet, but I promise you it will make sense for your weapon! =]

I was thinking your Staff could be aligned with the Water element.

@Aslynn - Bow - "Blue" Flame. ^___^ The drawings I did were simply to give you an idea of how I envisioned each weapon; you can choose to use my design or come up with your own.

SPOILER WARNING: Your powers will be "revealed" (pun intended forgive me) in detail during Day 2 - Revelations: Part 2

Based on the guidelines I give you, you are free to tweak your weapon/power to your complete personal liking! (Put that awsome creativity to practice! ^___~)

DVB
6th January 2012, 4:30 AM
Well it makes sense. Sun Wukong knows water magic

Black War Dragon
6th January 2012, 5:43 AM
I've posted up replies. As soon as *Jean Grey* and Septic Scepti1e post and I reply, I will post Revelations Part 2. If you posted to Revelations Part 1 please do not post until Part 2 is up. Thanks.

I've figured out an equally powerful summon for each of you. (DVB you will be pleased, my friend!)

Agent Tectonic
6th January 2012, 5:46 AM
AH! Sorry I'm late. I'm working on my post right now (ugh, downside of work: laziness at home). I also wanted to add that I find your drawings quite awesome. It's always nice to have a foundation for what our weapons look like. Oooh, can't wait to see what our stuff does. . .

Black War Dragon
6th January 2012, 5:51 AM
AH! Sorry I'm late. I'm working on my post right now (ugh, downside of work: laziness at home). I also wanted to add that I find your drawings quite awesome. It's always nice to have a foundation for what our weapons look like. Oooh, can't wait to see what our stuff does. . .

Thanks! ^__^;; although I was ultimately displeased so to make it up to you guys I will be drawing fully colored renditions of your characters + weapons + summon beast (but you will have to be patient on that promise ^__^;;)

Alliance
6th January 2012, 5:54 AM
Lol, we can be patient.
Because awesomeness awaits.

I feel kinda bad for making Seya cry because my character is the youngest, is pure and basically has a crap life.
But, things must be done.
This war must be fought.
:D

*Jean Grey*
6th January 2012, 10:38 AM
Posted. XD Now I imagine the Scythe being a combination of a hawk's colors and translucent pale green. XD The first impression was Hawk Colors + Yellow, but it changed to Hawk Colors + Pale Green when I envisioned it in my head.

Azran Flame
6th January 2012, 1:54 PM
Lol, we can be patient.
Because awesomeness awaits.

I feel kinda bad for making Seya cry because my character is the youngest, is pure and basically has a crap life.
But, things must be done.
This war must be fought.

I thought my character was the youngest? O.o

Anyway, since everyone posted, as soon as WarG-X posts the replies, we can move on! Woot! This RP is actually going really well, you know.

*Jean Grey*
6th January 2012, 1:55 PM
Her character is 13, yours is 14. XD It's only a year though. XD

Azran Flame
6th January 2012, 1:57 PM
Wait, you could have characters at 13? XP Dammit...

*Jean Grey*
6th January 2012, 2:02 PM
13-18. XD

I needed my character at legal age for her smoking and predatory tendencies to work. XD I imagine her a few months older than Florina, only to highlight her tendencies and habits. XD Some things only work if your character is the oldest. Anyone younger can get away with anything. XD

Azran Flame
6th January 2012, 2:09 PM
Dammit XD Oh well, 14's fine for me. I'll just say that she had her 14th birthday like three weeks ago.

Black War Dragon
6th January 2012, 4:57 PM
I thought my character was the youngest? O.o

Anyway, since everyone posted, as soon as WarG-X posts the replies, we can move on! Woot! This RP is actually going really well, you know.
I'm glad you think so! =)

I just finished reading the last two posts.
@ *Jean Grey* - I laughed when you said Carly grinned when she saw "them younger" boys!

@ Septic Scepti1e - ah, law class, coincidentally I just had mine yesterday ^__^;;

Anyway, I have to get to school, fortunately I only have one class today so I will reply as soon as I get home and I shall post Revelations Part 2 later today.

DVB
6th January 2012, 11:56 PM
I know, I just hope people don't give up on it. What's the plan now? Do we post?

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 12:00 AM
I know, I just hope people don't give up on it. What's the plan now? Do we post?

Me either, personally I'm having fun! =] Well I'm almost done with the next major post, I estimate I will be done in 30 min - an hour. As soon as I post you are free to post!

Agent Tectonic
7th January 2012, 12:20 AM
Only two posts in and already some are worrying about drop-outs. Well, I'll just say that I am not leaving this unless something personal drops in my life that forces me otherwise, so. . .

Also, WG-X, I took a look at your post (duh), and if Florina had anything to worry about, it would be becoming a leader. *cringe* She would not like that, though, it sounds like she may have to. That'll be interesting.

DVB
7th January 2012, 12:28 AM
I wish people had this much dedication to all the RPGs they were in

Azran Flame
7th January 2012, 12:46 AM
I wish people had this much dedication to all the RPGs they were in

Well, that really depends on the GM as well, really. I think what gets RPers really motivated is an organised RP with an interesting and creative plot, as well as a dedicated GM. But that's just me.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 12:49 AM
Ok! post is up! Please read everything before posting, ask if you have any questions, I put a lot of work into this, hopefully you guys like were I'm beginning to take things... ^W^;;There will be plenty of action soon i promise.

DVB
7th January 2012, 1:01 AM
Was that aimed at me, Flame Mistess? XP

Anyway, all right then. Time to get the action started.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 1:07 AM
I just realized a potential problem, after you read the post: Teamwork begins now! You guys need to decide amongst yourselves who will arrive in what order that way we don't end up with two players posting that they arrived first... ^^ Please make sure, if you are going to say you want to go first, make sure you post as soon as you can so that your fellow Rper can post as soon as their stuff is ready. This game is all about comradeship, further down you will need to be on the same page on game changing decisions... Of course if your fellow RPers are not online, go ahead and post.

Alliance
7th January 2012, 1:12 AM
I'll post NOT first ^^
That was taken care of.
And, when Kess arrives (in some insanely epic way that I wish involved karate and gymnastics), I can always edit posts slightly to accommodate for the people before me.
Not like Kess will actually be talking first, you know? :P

It wouldn't be possible for one of us to, you know, hire a helicopter and fly silently to the top of the Aim Tech thing, right?
I figured I'd ask before I start on my post, since it was just a thought I had :P

*Jean Grey*
7th January 2012, 1:14 AM
Carly's acrophobic, so she'd be second-to-the last or last. She'd have a hard time trying to get up. XD

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 1:21 AM
I'll post NOT first ^^
That was taken care of.
And, when Kess arrives (in some insanely epic way that I wish involved karate and gymnastics), I can always edit posts slightly to accommodate for the people before me.
Not like Kess will actually be talking first, you know? :P

It wouldn't be possible for one of us to, you know, hire a helicopter and fly silently to the top of the Aim Tech thing, right?
I figured I'd ask before I start on my post, since it was just a thought I had :P

That's fine if you can make it work. Remember your character is 13 years of age, what business could she have on top of the city's tallest building? and how would you explain yourself to your folks? If you find a good way to address the situation then go for it! =)

I did not post it but you guys should know: You cannot tell anyone of what you will be doing or who you are meeting, chances are people will dismiss you as slightly insane.

-on a side note-
I wish I could've made an SU myself, the most epic line "Mom, a flying cat asked me to meet her on the AIM Tech rooftop, where's our rock-climbing equipment?" xP darn...

Azran Flame
7th January 2012, 1:24 AM
I'll post first, then, if no one else has the guts to. =P

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 1:29 AM
I'll post first, then, if no one else has the guts to. =P

First post is yours!

Post order:
Flame Mistress
Aslynn[Heart]Pokemon
-
-
-wooden cavalry
-*Jean Grey* - Do you want the last post? makes sense Carly would have a real tough time getting up there XP

Aslynn - pick a spot 2nd, 3rd or 4th? =)

Alliance
7th January 2012, 1:42 AM
I'll take 2nd.

No helicopter then >.<
I don't think bribery would go that far.

Though, Kess blends into the background pretty well. I reckon she could probably sneak inside (somehow) and sneak her way to the top.
She'd have to dress in black (not her usual color choice) but I reckon it would work :D
Ninja Kess to the tower!

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 1:47 AM
I'll take 2nd.

No helicopter then >.<
I don't think bribery would go that far.

Though, Kess blends into the background pretty well. I reckon she could probably sneak inside (somehow) and sneak her way to the top.
She'd have to dress in black (not her usual color choice) but I reckon it would work :D
Ninja Kess to the tower!

I like the idea! Throw in a ski mask for giggles (I kid), those rent-a-cops won't know what hit them! =P

wooden cavalry
7th January 2012, 2:02 AM
I'll take #5, I have I idea so I can take a +1. I could help with the whole phobia thing.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 2:05 AM
I'll take #5, I have I idea so I can take a +1. I could help with the whole phobia thing.

You can have slot 5 but you can't interact with any other player until you reach the top ^^;;

Alliance
7th January 2012, 2:06 AM
That would be kind of fun though.
Two characters ninja'ing their way up an important building :P

James Bond and Co.
:P

Azran Flame
7th January 2012, 2:16 AM
Guys, just saying... There's a very, very bad stink on the 64th floor, AND the CEO's drunk. Veeeeeery drunk. XD Just read my post to see what I mean.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 2:19 AM
Hmmm... You know what? It would have probably been a good idea now that i think about it to have the whole group meet at the bottom and come up with a way to get up but Flame Mistress probably started her post already and I'd hate to tell her to re-do it. T___T;; There will be plenty of group stuff you must do as soon as you all meet; I can assure you!

Alliance
7th January 2012, 2:24 AM
lol
bit late to make edits :D

I'm still on about the third floor and my post is already a page on word :D
I love this RP.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 2:30 AM
@ Flame Mistress - That was hilarious! Gah! unfortunately Seya can't go back to her 'actual' self! Shes trapped as a cat ^^;; I apologize; I should've made it clear. T__T;;

Alliance
7th January 2012, 2:39 AM
Posted.
And yes, Kess just kicked someone.
I kid you not.

Desperate times call for desperate measures :D

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 2:46 AM
Posted.
And yes, Kess just kicked someone.
I kid you not.

Desperate times call for desperate measures :D

I just read your post! Haha! I pictured a tiny teenager locking her elbows and kicking a guard right in the stomach! Priceless. Anyway this is gonna be a challenge for the last person to post, imagine how alert the guards in the building will be. ^^;;

Azran Flame
7th January 2012, 2:48 AM
@WarG-X: Kay, it's alright. And I know, I LOVED tapping my post up! XD Best one ever!

Alliance
7th January 2012, 2:49 AM
oh indeed
That woudl make it even more of a challenge since Carly already would have had issues getting to the top.

Damn stinkbomb >.<
Of course, there are probably alternate routes, but still :P

Fun stuff.

Not to mention Kess did jam a chair under the door handle, which is one of the few ways to get onto the roof.
Consequences v.v

Azran Flame
7th January 2012, 2:54 AM
^ Yeowch... This was why I nabbed first spot, people. So that I could totally wreck havoc, fiddle around with the CEO, and just make it a pain for the people to come later. XD And with that jammed door... XD

wooden cavalry
7th January 2012, 2:55 AM
You can have slot 5 but you can't interact with any other player until you reach the top ^^;;

Why can't we interact until we reach the roof?

The ways of getting in have been interesting so far, it gets harder and harder doesn't it.

Alliance
7th January 2012, 2:59 AM
indeed
That's why me and Flame nabbed the first spots, so we had it easy.
Ish.

If anyone has those suction thingies they use to climb walls...
I dare you to climb up the outside of the building.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 3:04 AM
Why can't we interact until we reach the roof?

The ways of getting in have been interesting so far, it gets harder and harder doesn't it.

It's easy for RPs to fall apart and I want to make sure it's properly balanced. If I allowed you to interact right off the back, it would be easy to fall in the trap of accidentally controlling another player's character. Once you all reach the top; you all have a chance to meet at the same time. That way no one is left out.

Plus for plot reasons I had everyone go in alone.

During interaction posts I will set certain guidelines to make things flow much easier. (From this point forward you will pretty much be able to and in fact will have to interact with each other)

Yup, it will be a challenge but nothing you "Guardians of the Light" can't handle! =)

:P I nominate Carly!

Azran Flame
7th January 2012, 3:07 AM
:PI nominate Carly as well. Ohohoho.

Alliance
7th January 2012, 3:14 AM
lol
fun times :D

wooden cavalry
7th January 2012, 3:18 AM
We could create so much chaos that is circles back and it's easy for us to get to the top noticed. Wishful thinking...

Agent Tectonic
7th January 2012, 3:32 AM
OK, I'm scared now. I haven't even read the part two posts yet, but it seems that I am in for a real treat and a good laugh. Also, I guess Florina can do the suction cup things. She is always willing to stand out in style.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 3:33 AM
We could create so much chaos that is circles back and it's easy for us to get to the top noticed. Wishful thinking...

Or you can ram a bulldozer into the glass and release a pack of rabid raccoons! (I kid)

Agent Tectonic
7th January 2012, 3:36 AM
Actually, what I could do is get Florina to where the door is jammed, then break a glass window and swing and attach herself to the building. Gah, I really need to catch myself up in another RPG, yet this is just getting funner/funnier, etc.

EDIT: Wow, too funny. Though now I find out the door jam is at the peak of the building. Though, I guess I still. . . nah, I won't tell. Read it yourself (once I get it up).

wooden cavalry
7th January 2012, 3:47 AM
If I can't interact with anyone beforehand then can I take away the reserve?

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 3:52 AM
If I can't interact with anyone beforehand then can I take away the reserve?
Yup, what slot do you want?

Also @ Septic Scepti1e - What slot do you want for posting?

Alliance
7th January 2012, 3:53 AM
lol
same Sceptic

I'm meant to be part of some great plot twist on some other forums RP, but I love this one.
Any. Excuse. To. Kick. Guards. In. The. Stomach.

wooden cavalry
7th January 2012, 3:54 AM
well I don't know if I could finish the post tonight and tomorrow is busy, so I can't say.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 3:56 AM
well I don't know if I could finish the post tonight and tomorrow is busy, so I can't say.

Post when you're ready! =)

Agent Tectonic
7th January 2012, 4:13 AM
I guess I'll take the next post. I'll get to it right now actually as I just got the other post I wanted up finished.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 4:20 AM
I guess I'll take the next post. I'll get to it right now actually as I just got the other post I wanted up finished.

Okay got it!

1 Flame Mistress
2 Aslynn[Heart]Pokemon
3 Septic Scepti1e
4 TBD
5 TBD
6 TBD *Jean Grey*?

DVB
7th January 2012, 4:53 AM
I was actually posting right now. Also, thanks to the first two girls, the place is on high alerts and on high suspicion because of it.

No exactly the brightest of bulbs are they? Well, that means my character will have to do something reckless.

Oh joy

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 4:58 AM
I was actually posting right now. Also, thanks to the first two girls, the place is on high alerts and on high suspicion because of it.

No exactly the brightest of bulbs are they? Well, that means my character will have to do something reckless.

Oh joy

That is the beauty of things, my friend! =D that just means Diego will have to do something manly!

Agent Tectonic
7th January 2012, 4:59 AM
Ya, go ahead and post. I'm watching Contagion right now, so who knows how long it will take to finish it (my post).

DVB
7th January 2012, 5:01 AM
Yeah, but with the surface being purely glass and the 4 foot ledge, I am stretching how far I can go in terms of reasonable. He will be pissed of at them, though more at Kess than Jess.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 5:02 AM
Okay the order is as of now:

1 Flame Mistress
2 Aslynn[Heart]Pokemon
3 DVB
4 Septic Scepti1e
5 TBD wooden cavalry?
6 TBD *Jean Grey*?

@DVB - I read your post! =) Just to be fair though, wooden cavalry asked if he could help someone get to the top and I said no. It's fine that you are ready to help but to be fair the remaining three guardians will need to get up themselves (for plot reasons as well).

Unfortunately my friend as of now you are waiting on the 55th floor! =] Do I smell a plot twist?!

Alliance
7th January 2012, 5:25 AM
Kess is esy to get pissed off at.
Though when she has the chance, she'll try to explain that guards were coming up the stairs after her and she had no choice.

And then it would be plain to see that she isn't a fighter, by any means. So Deigo can't argue that she could have fought them off.
Though I could have come up with something better.

>.<

When Diego gets agro at Jess and Kess (ohlol) Kess will probably say it was her, though he'll have no idea unless he can re-arrange words quickly in his head.

Because Imma make her so jumbled at that point. :D
Kess' possibility of friends with anyone but Jess doesn't look to good atm

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 5:28 AM
Kess is esy to get pissed off at.
Though when she has the chance, she'll try to explain that guards were coming up the stairs after her and she had no choice.

And then it would be plain to see that she isn't a fighter, by any means. So Deigo can't argue that she could have fought them off.
Though I could have come up with something better.

>.<

When Diego gets agro at Jess and Kess (ohlol) Kess will probably say it was her, though he'll have no idea unless he can re-arrange words quickly in his head.

Because Imma make her so jumbled at that point. :D
Kess' possibility of friends with anyone but Jess doesn't look to good atm

It does the RP good to have some conflict between character in the beginnings; by no means should the guardians magically get along right away, it will take shared experiences for a bond of friendship to form. Don't worry Kess will make friends just yet. =)

Agent Tectonic
7th January 2012, 7:49 AM
Alright, Miss Queen of Sarcasm is now on top of the world, I mean the AIM building. I just love sarcasm; I think I should start RPing that personality more often.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 7:58 AM
Alright, Miss Queen of Sarcasm is now on top of the world, I mean the AIM building. I just love sarcasm; I think I should start RPing that personality more often.

Just read your post, I laughed hard when Queen shot the guards with her sling shot right in the groin! XD

@ wooden cavalry and *Jean Grey* - Seeing you're the last two just post whenever you're ready and we shall go from there! =)

*Jean Grey*
7th January 2012, 11:35 AM
Carly might as well be drunk before climbing. XD It's the only way she'd let go of her fear. This is one situation where she's lucky to have no parents, and only Paddy (Patrick). He's more permissive. He's likely going to buy that she's headed for a bar anyway. XD

Edit: I guess I can go last, considering it could be more in-character for Carly. Can I post now, though? Maybe I can break it up in 2 parts to illustrate her fear? XD

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 5:43 PM
Carly might as well be drunk before climbing. XD It's the only way she'd let go of her fear. This is one situation where she's lucky to have no parents, and only Paddy (Patrick). He's more permissive. He's likely going to buy that she's headed for a bar anyway. XD

Edit: I guess I can go last, considering it could be more in-character for Carly. Can I post now, though? Maybe I can break it up in 2 parts to illustrate her fear? XD

Yeah so ahead and post, just assume everyone is already at the rooftop, once wooden cavalry posts I will post the next part! Yup that sounds good!

wooden cavalry
7th January 2012, 8:24 PM
I'm sorry, something came up so post will be late tonight.

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 8:43 PM
I'm sorry, something came up so post will be late tonight.

That's fine, real life should take priority over this! =)

(Gives me more time to prepare...)

DVB
7th January 2012, 8:49 PM
Well, congratulations. Thanks to Jess, Kess and Miss Sarcasm, Diego is now pissed off at half the team! And here we have a 16 year old boy, chubby and known around school for being nerdy and shy doing something over-the-tip and looking frightened and yet he is offering help to you guys.

I gotta say, this will be kinda interesting.

Agent Tectonic
7th January 2012, 8:57 PM
^^^ Then Diego needs to lighten up a bit. He is such a stick in the mud. :D

Black War Dragon
7th January 2012, 9:01 PM
Well, congratulations. Thanks to Jess, Kess and Miss Sarcasm, Diego is now pissed off at half the team! And here we have a 16 year old boy, chubby and known around school for being nerdy and shy doing something over-the-tip and looking frightened and yet he is offering help to you guys.

I gotta say, this will be kinda interesting.

It's kinda my fault that Diego is trapped in the 55th floor ^^;; I should've made it clear that I wanted each player to climb the rooftop by their own merits (I will explain why in my next post).

Nevertheless, this RP is all about how the decisions your characters make will drive the story I provide; therefore, there will be a reaction to every action.

Once wooden cavalry posts later tonight; I will add further developments for Diego's current situation. It will be interesting to see how he thinks his way out of his new "predicament". =)

His anger probably won't last long considering what is to come... *Evil laugh*

Alliance
8th January 2012, 2:00 AM
ohgawd
should we all be somewhat worried?
Or are we getting our weapons/armor now? :D
(By now, I mean once we get going into the next part or whatever)

wooden cavalry
8th January 2012, 3:44 AM
well the principal did just turn into a shadow beast or whatever, that can only means he comes baring gifts. Of death...

Black War Dragon
8th January 2012, 4:02 AM
well the principal did just turn into a shadow beast or whatever, that can only mean he comes baring gifts. Of death...

Ah! there's a sharp one! :D Anyway seeing as everyone has posted I shall now post the next chapter...

Alliance
8th January 2012, 4:08 AM
ok, I should be worried now.
Though, since I see an imminent face of with our principal, I can only assume we unlock the basics of our epic weapons.
Sweet.
I hope.

DVB
8th January 2012, 5:49 AM
No need, once he realized people are coming back up, he will go back up.

Black War Dragon
8th January 2012, 6:06 AM
No need, once he realized people are coming back up, he will go back up.

Nice save! XD Also, almost done with the next post!

Alliance
8th January 2012, 6:19 AM
yay
I can't wait till this next chapter thing.
Since I sense impending awesomeness.
Not to mention Kess will probably have an arguement with Diego since he's pissed at her, Jess and Florina.
Oh, the fun.

*Jean Grey*
8th January 2012, 6:22 AM
Remember, Carly is tipsy/drunk. XD She also reeks of Cinnamon Schnapps, so you guys could also note that. XD

Alliance
8th January 2012, 6:43 AM
lol
Kess'll note it when she starts examining everyone slightly.
Probably.

Black War Dragon
8th January 2012, 8:17 AM
Gah! I'm such an idiot! I unknowingly copied only one paragraph out of the whole text and posted! I do have most of it on Word but I will have to re-write what was lost tomorrow morning; it's late and I'm sleepy (slightly annoyed at myself)!

Azran Flame
8th January 2012, 9:04 AM
Well, that's... great. =( Hope you can recover the thing quickly, we're (at least, I'm) desperate for the next chapter!

Alliance
8th January 2012, 9:06 AM
I can't wait to start the next chapter!
Exciting stuff appears to be due.

Azran Flame
9th January 2012, 1:37 AM
WOOT RP's been updated. Now, I think I might wanna interact with Kess since she's in the same year group as Jess (I think), so they should be able to get along fine. Then maybe Jess could, I dunno, protect Kess from Diego's constant f-bombs. XD

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 1:52 AM
Ok done; It took me slightly more than planned because I changed things a bit from what I had originally written! Notice I divided Part 3 into two different posts, read everything (sorry) but it's crucial info! ^^

@ Flame Mistress - Good stuff!

@ EVERYONE: It is not necessary to quote everything Seya said to you but you may use anything that impacted your character, otherwise assume you heard everything.

wooden cavalry
9th January 2012, 2:22 AM
Prediction: Diego and co. get in a fight, I give the "apolofish", and Carly makes some dunk comment that defuses the fight.

It will take every fiber of my body not to type "PERSONA" when we get our weapons.

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 2:25 AM
Prediction: Diego and co. get in a fight, I give the "apolofish", and Carly makes some dunk comment that defuses the fight.

It will take every fiber of my body not to type "PERSONA" when we get our weapons.

Actually, I also get the vibe that all hell is about to break loose and we haven't even encountered any actual enemies yet!

PERSONA? ^^;; I've heard about it but never played the game.

Alliance
9th January 2012, 2:26 AM
Kess is crap at fights
She'd make a comment and everyone would be like "the hell did she just say?"
That doesn't she doesn't get into fights, of course ^^'

lol

Atm, I'm trying to find my legendary beasties on Wikipedia, so I know what I'm summoning in advance.
So far only found the Nemean Lion, which I assume is Nemea.
Dunno about that other lion.

EDIT: Oh, and I find the stat thing in DVB's post amusing. I kinda burst out laughing upon reading it :D

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 2:28 AM
Atm, I'm trying to find my legendary beasties on Wikipedia, so I know what I'm summoning in advance.
So far only found the Nemean Lion, which I assume is Nemea.
Dunno about that other lion.

can already tell you you will not find the other lion because I made the name up --> female twin lion: Nemea and male twin lion: Neme[o]! You are correct they are derivatives of the Greek mythological lion!

@ DVB - Gah! You do not play any games; you just went straight to summoning your weapon! XD You will now have to wait until someone else summons his/her weapon before you can interact with them! XD

Also just a heads up; you live in an alternate universe; it is not our world so the mythology is different! =) Assume your weapons are from the mythology within the scope of this RP.

Stat part is amusing! XD

wooden cavalry
9th January 2012, 2:34 AM
Wait one minuet, so we have a "Anti-guardian" group working for the forces of evil.

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 2:38 AM
Wait one minuet, so we have a "Anti-guardian" group working for the forces of evil.

No! No! They're all wall-street traders! ^^;; (Did you buy it?) XD

Azran Flame
9th January 2012, 2:49 AM
Gah, got ninja'd by DVB. But no way I'm editing that buttload of crap (mind my language). No freakin' way. No. Freakin'. Way. I spent a whole HOUR on that thing.

Alliance
9th January 2012, 2:51 AM
lol

I'm going to give interaction possibilities by making Kess (for the moment) unable to access her weapon, because she has doubts about the flying aspect of it.

So atm in my wip post, she's filled with conflicting emotions that prevent her from accessing her weapon

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 2:58 AM
Oh geez what just happened?

@ Flame Mistress - Your original post was fine, the first section of my Post aka Revelations - Part 3 was meant to give you guys a space to interact with each other, once you decided you had enough talking amongst yourselves you could then move on to my second post aka Revelations - Part 3 - Awakening!

@ DVB - Seya said you can summon Sun Wukong but you have no idea who this fellow is; Chinese mythology is not part of this universe; at least not the way we know it. I will explain further once you all have summoned your weapon of Light.

Everyone: Notice DVB (skipped the first section and said nothing to no one <<;;) was the first to summon his weapon; none of you can interact with him until you, yourself, summon yours. You summon your weapon in the order in which you post. As of now DVB and Flam Mistress (you two must assume you are the only ones with power i say it because Flame Mistress assumed everyone was able to fly already) can interact with each other or with Seya but not with anyone else; they must assume they are the only ones who have awoken their power as of now. XD

For those of you that have not yet summoned your weapon you can interact with Seya or each other!

I hope that made sense ^^;;

Azran Flame
9th January 2012, 3:01 AM
Well, that... sucks... Excuse me for a moment...

...AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHH[}%¥•*%}[]#+=^#{]]

...Kay, I'm done.

Alliance
9th January 2012, 3:03 AM
So...
All interactions have to happen in Part 3?
Not Part 3 - Awakening?

Dammit.
Possible interaction due to failure to summon weapon = smashed.

I'll have to re-write my post now >.<

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 3:07 AM
So...
All interactions have to happen in Part 3?
Not Part 3 - Awakening?

Dammit.
Possible interaction due to failure to summon weapon = smashed.

I'll have to re-write my post now >.<

Everyone in Part 3 can interact amongst each other.

Everyone in Part 3 - Awakening may interact amongst each other.

Once your weapon is summoned congrats, you are now in Part 3 - Awakening.

Part 3 was meant to be an "area" were you could all get to know each other and get a feel for the "team"

Players already in Part 3 - Awakening may not go back. Once everyone is in Part 3 - Awakening and able to fly, I will post the next part.

DVB
9th January 2012, 3:08 AM
The Sun Wukong was an OOC moment. Sorry about that. It was also meant to show more connection to the character.

Azran Flame
9th January 2012, 3:11 AM
I feel cheated on. >=| Great. I could've saved the original post. Still very angry. This is sooooo not my day (or night, for that matter).

Alliance
9th January 2012, 3:12 AM
lol
So, since I can't summon my weapon, I'm still in Part 3, right?
And the people from Awakening can help me, right?

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 3:21 AM
lol
So, since I can't summon my weapon, I'm still in Part 3, right?
And the people from Awakening can help me, right?

It seems it would be much simpler If I allowed you all to interact ... That sound like a good idea folks?

Alliance
9th January 2012, 3:23 AM
yea
that sounds good to me :D

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 3:31 AM
EVERYONE - In light of the situation you may all interact, just please do not get ahead of yourselves! (Gah! I hope you're reading the side notes, I might have to call them "important/crucial - notes") =)

Azran Flame
9th January 2012, 3:34 AM
Sigh... I've calmed down now. I guess I'll take out the last two paragraphs.

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 3:36 AM
Sigh... I've calmed down now. I guess I'll take out the last two paragraphs.

Gah! Okay! We are back to interacting in your designated "section". Please so there is no confusion make sure to add the section, you are currently in, above your post!

Alliance
9th January 2012, 3:42 AM
I'm still in Part 3.
Because, to me, Awakening is once we've actually summoned the weapon, and since Kess has been forced by my meanness, she's stuck there until she gets interacted with in a helpful manner >.<

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 3:46 AM
I'm still in Part 3.
Because, to me, Awakening is once we've actually summoned the weapon, and since Kess has been forced by my meanness, she's stuck there until she gets interacted with in a helpful manner >.<

Yup Awakening is the act of you actually summoning your weapon/learning the basics of your flight ability.

It seems Flame Mistress is going back to interact with Kess ^^;; Poor Flame her first post was perfect ^^;;

Alliance
9th January 2012, 3:54 AM
We all got seriously confused, methinks
But I think we've cleared things up a bit.

Black War Dragon
9th January 2012, 3:59 AM
We all got seriously confused, methinks
But I think we've cleared things up a bit.

Gah! I hope *Jean Grey*, wooden cavalry and Septic Scepti1e don't get confused, I'm afraid it was my mess! I'll need to be more careful when posting do's and don'ts ...

Alliance
9th January 2012, 4:01 AM
It's ok.
We cleared it all up in the end.
And everyone makes mistakes, anyway.

Azran Flame
9th January 2012, 5:04 PM
I interacted with Kess. I think that's allowed now.

Agent Tectonic
10th January 2012, 2:44 AM
I'm just informing that, yes, I'm still alive and lazy. Quite frankly, I didn't see what the confusion was at first, but I can see why it did develop. Nonetheless, my next post is in the making, so I should have it up by the end of the night. . . should. . .

Alliance
10th January 2012, 2:46 AM
Ok, Kess is up and awakened.

Also, I MAY have stolen DVB's flight technique, since Water and Ice are simply a different form of the other.

Though I'm sure that Diego will fly somewhat differently :D

Kess has to jump a lot now :P

Black War Dragon
10th January 2012, 5:21 AM
Once wooden cavalry posts, we move on...

Alliance
10th January 2012, 5:45 AM
he did...
Wait nvm, I thought he did >.<

Azran Flame
10th January 2012, 11:13 PM
Guys, can I post first to, I dunno, save that little girl from an explosion? I really want to do that...

Black War Dragon
10th January 2012, 11:13 PM
@ wooden cavalry: Gah! I was waiting for someone to just jump off and see what would happen! Thanks! It made my day ...

Next post is up! Please! If you have any questions about anything that I posted, ask me before you type your post! Have fun! ;)

A question I see coming: What would be an appropriate basic manipulation of my element? Would this be okay?

My answer, do not overpower and everything should be fine!

@ Flame Mistress: Jeez did you really read that fast?! You're good! ^___^ I don't think anyone's on, so i say go for it...

Heads up folks, you may create NPCs and put them in any situation you'd like! ^__^ Have fun with it!

IMPORTANT: I forgot to mention, you can attack and hit the boss even if the barrier is up, all the barrier is is like a layer of "skin" but it's not; it's a barrier. As long as the barrier is up though you cannot actually defeat it.

wooden cavalry
10th January 2012, 11:22 PM
Hey I was the last one to summon my weapon and trailing you guys by quite a bit. I think this calls for a survival round with the monster since I can't break the barrier.... hehehe

Black War Dragon
10th January 2012, 11:24 PM
Hey I was the last one to summon my weapon and trailing you guys by quite a bit. I think this calls for a survival round with the monster since I can't break the barrier.... hehehe

Hahaha you troll, you! I kid but seriously that made me laugh very out loud.

wooden cavalry
10th January 2012, 11:27 PM
I take that as a no then...

Black War Dragon
10th January 2012, 11:29 PM
I take that as a no then...

No actually it's completely up to your character! Besides no guarantee that you will in fact bring down the barrier in your first attempt. Just the opposite, you might make the battle much more difficult! It's a game of choice, my friend. A "survival round", be my guest! :D I wanna see what you guys do... >^W^<

Azran Flame
11th January 2012, 12:20 AM
Posted to save that little girl. =) This is gonna be fun!

Black War Dragon
11th January 2012, 12:25 AM
Posted to save that little girl. =) This is gonna be fun!

Good post! just a teensy recommendation. Remember were playing it PG13; assume all hell is breaking loose just try to keep the gore to a minimum! ^^ No need to edit anything!

Azran Flame
11th January 2012, 12:34 AM
But I did keep it to a minimum...?

Or is the blood part inappropriate? In my opinion it's not inappropriate, since I've seen loads of it before (mostly from myself XD), but if others don't like it, I'll keep it to a minimum.

Black War Dragon
11th January 2012, 12:38 AM
But I did keep it to a minimum...?

Or is the blood part inappropriate? In my opinion it's not inappropriate, since I've seen loads of it before (mostly from myself XD), but if others don't like it, I'll keep it to a minimum.

It is but I am new around here. Not sure how things work, completely. ^^;; But it is at a minimum!

Alliance
11th January 2012, 3:24 AM
I'm somewhat sad v.v
The way the boss battle goes, Kess is only useful for temporarily delaying the Minotaur, rather than actually defeating it.
While the boots destroy barriers, the other two destroy pain and malice and then blue flame bows and...
I got confused there for a sec.

So, for the moment, Kess is only good for punching this thing in the face to delay it?
Fun stuff :D

edit
I need to stop skimming things >.<
nvm the above ;P

Black War Dragon
11th January 2012, 3:39 AM
I'm somewhat sad v.v
The way the boss battle goes, Kess is only useful for temporarily delaying the Minotaur, rather than actually defeating it.
While the boots destroy barriers, the other two destroy pain and malice and then blue flame bows and...
I got confused there for a sec.

So, for the moment, Kess is only good for punching this thing in the face to delay it?
Fun stuff :D

edit
I need to stop skimming things >.<
nvm the above ;P

All important parts; we cannot defeat the boss without everyone contributing! :D I assure you as soon as we get some posts up; things will get better and definitely more action-packed!

Azran Flame
11th January 2012, 3:45 AM
You know what this RP reminds me of? Power Rangers. XD I used to love those shows when I was a little kid... Good times... But anyway.

So, I drain the malice out of it... And then what happens? I got a bit confused there.

Black War Dragon
11th January 2012, 3:57 AM
You know what this RP reminds me of? Power Rangers. XD I used to love those shows when I was a little kid... Good times... But anyway.

So, I drain the malice out of it... And then what happens? I got a bit confused there.

Power Rangers? Nice!

Well before you start your post, remember, it must end with you attempting to drain the malice. I will reply either saying "yes the Minotaur's malice was drained" or "Jessica's attempt failed, further enraging the beast making it kill several more people/or something of equal drama".

But remember you cannot drain the malice until the Minotaur's barrier has been broken (we need wooden cavalry to have successfully done his part).

Once you do drain the Minotaur's malice (hatred) then assume the beast no longer possesses any hatred. The Minotaur will then become an even more challenging adversary because it will not hold back because of its hate it will relentlessly attack.

In a sense as each player performs his or her task, you dig deeper to the pure evil of the monster and accordingly it will get tougher to beat.

I don't want to give up too much so you will see what i mean when someone attempts to do their part!

Alliance
11th January 2012, 4:29 AM
If that;s the case...
I feel sorry for Florina.
Since she has the last task, the one of destroying the Minotaur, when it is seriously annoyed at us and beefing itself up.

Black War Dragon
11th January 2012, 4:43 AM
If that;s the case...
I feel sorry for Florina.
Since she has the last task, the one of destroying the Minotaur, when it is seriously annoyed at us and beefing itself up.

The one doing the final task is Carly! ^^ and I'm not sure destroying is the correct term just yet. I can tell you it will take all of you to make sure it's taken down. I really don't wanna spoil anything put trust me this puppy isn't going down easy. It will take all of you to do the final part...

Alliance
11th January 2012, 5:13 AM
Blarg
I really have to pay more attention.
Coulda sworn the last item mentioned was the bow...

I sense we'll be doing something seriously epic in the final part.
Like banishing the Minotaur to the ends of the Web of Cosmos or something awesome like that.

DVB
12th January 2012, 5:56 AM
Yeah, hope so. I wonder what the other worlds will be like...

I think we are going to other worlds...

I have a suggestion for one.

Black War Dragon
12th January 2012, 6:52 AM
Yeah, hope so. I wonder what the other worlds will be like...

I think we are going to other worlds...

I have a suggestion for one.

Ah! Mr. Vendrix joins the fight! :D

Yup we are going to other worlds, depending on how active we are and interested I'll make them up. Anyway, PM me your suggestion!

Who else is gonna take a stab at the first boss?

Azran Flame
12th January 2012, 5:33 PM
Jessica would love to. Not that it will help, of course. Well, she might not even attack. But still.

Agent Tectonic
13th January 2012, 7:05 AM
I'll get a post up hopefully by tomorrow. I've been trying to close out another RPG I'm in, and I need to rap up a lot of things. Oh, and FM, my post will have the mother looking for her daughter. DVB has set up a near perfect way for Florina to escort the mother to you, so expect that soon-- unless you have a better idea around that idea.

Alliance
13th January 2012, 7:29 AM
Alright, I posted.
A sorta short one, but I think it got Kess' point across.

She intends to grab the beast by the horns and shove it into the ground with pure strength.
GO GAUNTLETS.

Then she'll probably notice Seya and sprint on water vapor to see if she's ok.

Black War Dragon
13th January 2012, 5:08 PM
Alright, I posted.
A sorta short one, but I think it got Kess' point across.

She intends to grab the beast by the horns and shove it into the ground with pure strength.
GO GAUNTLETS.

Then she'll probably notice Seya and sprint on water vapor to see if she's ok.

You can go ahead and actually attack. In fact, for everyone, as long as it is reasonable you can attack the beast and have the attack hit.

The only part you need to wait and see if I allow the attack to go through is when you are performing your necessary part to "destroy" the Minotaur.

Alliance
14th January 2012, 4:30 AM
oh, alright.
Bit late for that now, hehe :P

wooden cavalry
14th January 2012, 8:15 PM
Sorry for not being that active, I take this one class that takes up half of January out of school but I will post soon.

Black War Dragon
14th January 2012, 9:15 PM
Sorry for not being that active, I take this one class that takes up half of January out of school but I will post soon.

That's fine just try not to wait too long; others have been fairly inactive as well. We hope for the best and carry forward!

Azran Flame
14th January 2012, 10:24 PM
I'm waiting for wooden cavalry to post. really. But if the thread needs to be bumped a bit, I'll write a post.

EDIT: Also, I created a trainer sprite for Jessica. Here it is:
http://www.iaza.com/work/120115C/iaza15095628873300.gif
Yeah, I know, not the best sprite ever. Ignore the scarf, I only did that because I couldn't do her neck.

DVB
15th January 2012, 2:51 AM
We just have to wait for the first person to start the chain. Meanwhile, how will things work after beating the Minotaur? Are we going to go world-hopping?

*Jean Grey*
15th January 2012, 4:36 AM
I guess I'll go ahead and attack...just not perform my action yet. XD Waiting on the rest to perform, as my action is last.

Nice trainer sprite! XD I guess blue's her signature color? XD Maybe our characters' dialogue should be posted in their signature colors, to make things less confusing. An RP I joined before had 6 characters and each had their own color to distinguish whose dialogue is whose easily.

Just a suggestion. XD

DVB
15th January 2012, 4:39 AM
Wasn't it 7 characters, Jean? I miss that RPG. We got like halfway through it or a little less than it. Then people stopped updating or the plot kinda segwayed. Who knows?

Anyway, I can't wait for the world-hopping. You guys will get a rare glimpse of my world and the other worlds of friends I RPed with

*Jean Grey*
15th January 2012, 4:43 AM
Yikes, my bad. >.< Yes, 7. I really like RPs with colorful text. XD I guess it could work here considering we don't have so many people. Doesn't have to be tied with the element...more like the color that defines your character. In Carly's case, it's probably Dark Red or Pale Green

Black War Dragon
15th January 2012, 4:45 AM
I guess I'll go ahead and attack...just not perform my action yet. XD Waiting on the rest to perform, as my action is last.

Nice trainer sprite! XD I guess blue's her signature color? XD Maybe our characters' dialogue should be posted in their signature colors, to make things less confusing. An RP I joined before had 6 characters and each had their own color to distinguish whose dialogue is whose easily.

Just a suggestion. XD
I agree; anything that will make the RP easier to play I welcome.

There were six... Wooden Cavalry says he probably won't be able to RP because of school (which is the way it should be, school first). As soon as he confirms it then I will take over and give Mr. Albatross a proper conclusion...

@ Flame Mistress - Nice trainer sprite!

@ DVB - We will go world hopping but it will all be objective just so that the RP does not become a chore. I will explain more as soon as we are done with the current chapter.

Anyway I second Jean's motion to use coloured dialogue. Everyone else? (Majority vote, so two more votes and we go ahead with coloured dialogue)

DVB
15th January 2012, 4:59 AM
I am all right. So... what happens now? Diego is now the only dude there.

Black War Dragon
15th January 2012, 5:06 AM

Leave it to me ... I have plans.

*Jean Grey*
15th January 2012, 5:17 AM
HAREM!!! XD Every geek's dream. ;)

Alliance
15th January 2012, 5:37 AM
The colors?
That wasn't what I think it was, was it?
I was Dark Red, if we're thinking the same RP.
Good times, that.

I dunno what color I'd give Kess. Probably something pale, or maybe Orange, for her hair color.Otherwise, I'm looking at Pale Turquoise or Pale Green also.
But I wouldn't mind using colors for dialogue.

Azran Flame
15th January 2012, 10:15 AM
I feel a bit left out now, I have no idea what you're talking about... Still, glad you liked the trainer sprite. Guess Jessica will be something like Cyan or Gold, since blue's kinda like her signature colour and gold is for Black Lightning (completely ignoring the black part XD). I have no idea what colour her personality will be, though. XD

Alliance
15th January 2012, 10:24 AM
I'm not sure if it's the same RP I'm talking about though :P
The trainer sprite is pretty cool.
Now I need to go make one so I can also be awesome.

Though, if I'm honest, Kess doesn't have a signature color. She's kinda a mixture. Since I did app here as basically being a fadin rainbow.
help~

*Jean Grey*
15th January 2012, 11:11 AM
It is... XD Dragoon. XD

I always saw Kess as some pastel color, so any pale color fits. XD

Agent Tectonic
15th January 2012, 10:23 PM
Alright, finally posted. Sorry for the late delay. Also, the barrier thing the minotaur has, I took it as it can be hit but not hurt. So, if I interpreted wrong, I'll change it.

Black War Dragon
16th January 2012, 1:13 AM
Alright, finally posted. Sorry for the late delay. Also, the barrier thing the minotaur has, I took it as it can be hit but not hurt. So, if I interpreted wrong, I'll change it.

Your interpretation is correct! Okay so I regret to inform you all (I think I already did) that we lost wooden cavalry, he will no longer be posting. To give his character a proper conclusion I decided to bunny. I apologize.

Anyway post is up. (You may begin using colour for your dialogue as soon as you see fit)

Alliance
16th January 2012, 1:15 AM
aww
That's a shame.
But now...
TO BATTLE
WITH COLORS

Agent Tectonic
16th January 2012, 1:20 AM
Post is up. . .where? Also, sucks we lost a member. Such a shame.

EDIT: May you rest in peace Darwin.

Black War Dragon
16th January 2012, 1:27 AM
@ Aslynn - Yes! to battle with colours we must!

@Septic Scepti1e - I just put it up.

Agent Tectonic
16th January 2012, 1:29 AM
I saw it. See edited post. Oh, like one mighty minotaur wasn't enough, you throw 7 chibi minotaurs at us now. Thaaaaanks.

Black War Dragon
16th January 2012, 1:31 AM
I saw it. See edited post. Oh, like one mighty minotaur wasn't enough, you throw 7 chibi minotaurs at us now. Thaaaaanks.

You misread my friend, each is seven feet tall. There are actually dozens upon dozens! :D

Alliance
16th January 2012, 1:31 AM
oh wow
well, we're a five human band
I didn't expect that.

But at least we can bash up this Minotaur now.
W00T

Agent Tectonic
16th January 2012, 1:32 AM
JUST PROVE MY POINT FURTHER. A BUNCH of "chibi" minotaurs. My bad. /sarcasm

Black War Dragon
16th January 2012, 1:36 AM
Yeah but you guys have cool weapons, with magic. ;) I just set you guys up with a "God of War" scenario. Enjoy. No need to thank me.

Alliance
16th January 2012, 1:37 AM
lol
compared to the Minotaur, they sorta ARE chibis.
Actually, how tall is the Minotaur? :P

Well, time to kick some Minotaur butts.
Since it isn't my turn yet in terms of the battle, I'll just go check on Seya then bash some baby minotaurs.
Fun.

Black War Dragon
16th January 2012, 1:44 AM
lol
compared to the Minotaur, they sorta ARE chibis.
Actually, how tall is the Minotaur? :P

Well, time to kick some Minotaur butts.
Since it isn't my turn yet in terms of the battle, I'll just go check on Seya then bash some baby minotaurs.
Fun.

The main one is probably 30 - 45 feet tall.

I'm just waiting for someone with big hands to grab a couple chibis from the horns and shove them down the Minotaurs throat! *cough*Kess*cough* I kid! xD
Poor Seya, so neglected...

DVB
16th January 2012, 3:50 AM
Well, Diego is going to start tapping into his darkness, unless it is prohibited. So expect a berserker mode. Though seeing Seya on trouble will snap him back from going psycho on the Minotaur.

Black War Dragon
16th January 2012, 3:52 AM
Well, Diego is going to start tapping into his darkness, unless it is prohibited. So expect a berserker mode. Though seeing Seya on trouble will snap him back from going psycho on the Minotaur.

Unfortunately you can't have darkness. You were chosen because you have the Light remember? :D

Azran Flame
16th January 2012, 8:44 PM
Yeah, uh, since Diego washed away the pain (or something) of the Minotaur... What does Jessica do? Just sit around there and watch?

And too bad we lost Darwin. I had plans...

Black War Dragon
16th January 2012, 9:12 PM
Yeah, uh, since Diego washed away the pain (or something) of the Minotaur... What does Jessica do? Just sit around there and watch?

And too bad we lost Darwin. I had plans...

Well he was supposed to end his post attempting his attack to wash away the Minotaur's pain but he instead attacked the Minotaurs hatred (malice) which is actually what Jessica is supposed to do. I already told him to edit.

I will reply as soon as I can with what happens next and then its Jessica's turn to attempt her part. Again, for everyone and I stress, you do not decide whether or not your attempt to do your part was successful or not. I will, in a reply. End your post with your attempt. I did it to encourage high quality posting. ^___^

Alliance
17th January 2012, 4:53 AM
hehe
I've got a two page post sitting in my word
good gracious
all that Darwin business clogs up my posts :P
Damn sentiment.

lol, plans

Black War Dragon
17th January 2012, 7:46 AM
hehe
I've got a two page post sitting in my word
good gracious
all that Darwin business clogs up my posts :P
Damn sentiment.

lol, plans

Almost your turn!

@ Flame Mistress - I just posted so it's your turn, can you handle the Minotaur? It's quite mad. =D

Agent Tectonic
17th January 2012, 7:46 AM
So, are you going to reopen sign ups to fill in the shoes for the boots, or are we going to be a six member band for a while (including Seya in there)?

Black War Dragon
17th January 2012, 7:54 AM
So, are you going to reopen sign ups to fill in the shoes for the boots, or are we going to be a six member band for a while (including Seya in there)?

To be honest I am debating whether I should re-open SUs for the boots. I don't want to give away too much but I do have a plan to make it a full party again... I don't want to say it's a plot twist because then it won't be a twist so I will say it's not not a plot twist!

The only reason why I'm hesitant to re-open sign-ups is because we are fairly ahead and I'm not sure how quickly the spot would fill.

But then again I would like to have another male in the group for balance.

What do you think?

Alliance
17th January 2012, 8:02 AM
I reckon re-open sign-ups.
While we're defeating the Minotaur.
I actually have a semi dramatic way this guy could appear.
Like, we tell him to hold off until we defeat the Minotaur. Then, as the sun rises dramatically...
yea.

Could work, tbh. Someone coming later, to fill Darwin's shoes.
Literally.
Oh, ideas!

EDIT: Posted. Decided on Plum for my char. Unless I need to change it due to someone's theme >.<

Black War Dragon
17th January 2012, 5:59 PM
I reckon re-open sign-ups.
While we're defeating the Minotaur.
I actually have a semi dramatic way this guy could appear.
Like, we tell him to hold off until we defeat the Minotaur. Then, as the sun rises dramatically...
yea.

Could work, tbh. Someone coming later, to fill Darwin's shoes.
Literally.
Oh, ideas!

EDIT: Posted. Decided on Plum for my char. Unless I need to change it due to someone's theme >.<

I decided to re-open SUs to fill in Darwin's slot.

I like your idea! It must be a dramatic entrance, hm... as soon as I approve someone I will plot with him/her on how to best "introduce" the character. =D

*Jean Grey*
18th January 2012, 4:39 AM
Still can't decide between Pale Green (Carly and Paddy are supposed to be in-universe versions of Irish, plus the color of her element and the label of her favorite drink, Peppermint Schnapps) or Dark Red (Her hair color, as well as one of her favorites.)

Black War Dragon
18th January 2012, 4:49 AM
Still can't decide between Pale Green (Carly and Paddy are supposed to be in-universe versions of Irish, plus the color of her element and the label of her favorite drink, Peppermint Schnapps) or Dark Red (Her hair color, as well as one of her favorites.)

I like peppermint for Carly. It's fitting. =)

*Jean Grey*
18th January 2012, 5:13 AM
Alright, the mint green color then. XD It's cute and unexpected for the groups Lad-ette. XD

Azran Flame
19th January 2012, 12:05 AM
Yeah, I can't see Dark Red on my theme, so Pale Green is the obvious choice I'm gonna say. But I guess it's decided already, so yeah.

Also, I'm SO sorry for not posting. Post should be up tomorrow at the latest.

DVB
19th January 2012, 8:05 PM
My character, probably some shade of blue

Black War Dragon
20th January 2012, 2:25 AM
Yeah, I can't see Dark Red on my theme, so Pale Green is the obvious choice I'm gonna say. But I guess it's decided already, so yeah.

Also, I'm SO sorry for not posting. Post should be up tomorrow at the latest.

Okay, just make sure it's up please.

Azran Flame
20th January 2012, 10:49 PM
Uh... You know I said that it would be up by yesterday?

I lied.

DVB
20th January 2012, 11:11 PM
Well, shall I make another post or do we wait for FlameMistress? Also, can we have any hints on some of the worlds? Like how many we are visiting?

Black War Dragon
21st January 2012, 1:14 AM
Uh... You know I said that it would be up by yesterday?

I lied.
I know. >__<
Will we see a post up soon so we can progress the story? =)

Well, shall I make another post or do we wait for FlameMistress? Also, can we have any hints on some of the worlds? Like how many we are visiting?

I'd double check with Flame Mistress. If she's planning on posting soon then I'd wait (to avoid getting ninjad) otherwise feel free to. The RP got kind of slow so we might not visit many it just depends on how active the RP is (and what makes sense for the plot). A hint? Well I really wanted to wait until we actually begin world hoping (which will be as soon as this chapter is over) but I can tell you the worlds we visit will be straight out of my imagination and will be non-human worlds. The worlds will be completely different dimensions in a different time continuum(s) and different universes. Yeah, I know, very vague. ^__^;;

Azran Flame
21st January 2012, 9:54 PM
Posted like two hours ago, if no one has noticed yet.

GoldenHouou
21st January 2012, 10:04 PM
Figured I might as well post here, too... So hey, everyone, I'm replacing the previous boot guy. Though I already know like, half of ye anyway. But heeelllo still 8D

Oh yeah, and aaa question, WarG-X. I have a few ideas as to how to introduce my character, but first I'd like to know... Which one'd you prefer; that he gets his weapon and joins the fight already, or that he doesn't participate in this ongoing fight and gets his weapon in/before the next fight? I'd prefer the latter case myself, as my idea runs with it better and it helps me, since I most likely won't be able to post in the next few days anyway. But yeah, my idea can always be modified, it's just a rough draft now anyway, so I'd like to know!

Azran Flame
21st January 2012, 10:42 PM
Welcome, GH! Nice to see a good RPer join the group.

DVB
21st January 2012, 10:53 PM
What does that imply, FlameMistress?

Azran Flame
21st January 2012, 10:58 PM
That he's a good RPer, if it isn't obvious enough?

Alliance
22nd January 2012, 3:35 AM
lol
I think the same thought ran through my head :p
Now, if I'm not mistaken...
Nearly my shot.
yay~

DVB
22nd January 2012, 3:39 AM
I thought you were insulting some of us here. Anyway, who's turn is it next? Also, wonder how the final attack would be? How would the worlds would be? Also, one of the worlds will be my own and you will catch a glimpse into my extended lore

*Jean Grey*
22nd January 2012, 3:43 AM
Diego, please. XD We're all good RPers. If we weren't, we wouldn't have been accepted in the first place. XD

Yes guys, his real name is also Diego. XD

Black War Dragon
22nd January 2012, 4:46 AM
Posted like two hours ago, if no one has noticed yet.
Noted and read!

Figured I might as well post here, too... So hey, everyone, I'm replacing the previous boot guy. Though I already know like, half of ye anyway. But heeelllo still 8D

Oh yeah, and aaa question, WarG-X. I have a few ideas as to how to introduce my character, but first I'd like to know... Which one'd you prefer; that he gets his weapon and joins the fight already, or that he doesn't participate in this ongoing fight and gets his weapon in/before the next fight? I'd prefer the latter case myself, as my idea runs with it better and it helps me, since I most likely won't be able to post in the next few days anyway. But yeah, my idea can always be modified, it's just a rough draft now anyway, so I'd like to know!

The second option is fine. Your character can get his weapon and join the group in the next battle but before we begin world hoping.

lol
I think the same thought ran through my head
Now, if I'm not mistaken...
Nearly my shot.
yay~

I'm working on the next post and then it's your turn! =D

Anyway, who's turn is it next? Also, wonder how the final attack would be? How would the worlds would be?

Aslynn goes next. The "final attack". Will there be a "final attack", I ask?

We're all good RPers. If we weren't, we wouldn't have been accepted in the first place. XD

That's generous and you all certainly are but this is actually my first RP. Ever. ^__^;;

Edit: Post is up!

Alliance
22nd January 2012, 5:41 AM
Well, since this RP is going well, that means you're a great Rper like the rest of us ^^

I feel somewhat awesome that Kessandra gets advice on what she has to do.

Must. create. epic. post.
Mustn't. make it. two pages. long.

Black War Dragon
22nd January 2012, 5:43 AM
Well, since this RP is going well, that means you're a great Rper like the rest of us ^^

I feel somewhat awesome that Kessandra gets advice on what she has to do.

Must. create. epic. post.
Mustn't. make it. two pages. long.

Well Kessandra was right next to Seya. ^__^

You poor brave souls...finishing one battle just to jump right into an even more challenging one. Oops did i say that out loud?! D: Or am I teasing!? XP

Alliance
22nd January 2012, 5:47 AM
lol

Also, I just realized.
Is the old man...
Our principal? o.O
That information will spice up the battle :p

Black War Dragon
22nd January 2012, 5:50 AM
lol

Also, I just realized.
Is the old man...
Our principal? o.O
That information will spice up the battle :p

Yup, he sure is! :D

Azran Flame
22nd January 2012, 11:24 AM
Just because I said that he was a good RPer, doesn't mean that you guys aren't.

Also, I might not be able to post for a while, since my dad confiscated my phone for no reason, and I only have my 3DS.

GoldenHouou
23rd January 2012, 3:05 PM
So, planning to post soonish, before the whole fight is over and my plans get ruined. Though it's alright even if they do, I'll just adjust things accordingly, shouldn't be too hard. But either way, trying to get some time to post soon. First I have this one programming problem to solve before the next class...

Oh, about the colors, Michel'd probably be this one, which the decsription calls a shade of blue. Lies. Seems purple to me.

*Jean Grey*
23rd January 2012, 3:12 PM
^^ I agree, it's more violet. Strange how the "Indigo" here is even more violet. >.>

At least Carly's color has a pretty appropriate name. XD

GoldenHouou
23rd January 2012, 3:32 PM
Yeah, and that one color... grey or whatever, doesn't really seem any different than the default white, at least to me.

Maybe my eyes just suck.

Either way, yup, Carly's is recognizable. And I can actually see it perfectly with the forum skin I'm using. I can see all the others up to now pretty well too, except for Michel's. Ahem.

Speaking of him, Michel's going to have fun in the beginning without his powers, getting helped by girls. |D He's going to have to try and prove his worth after that pretty hard. "Look, ladies, I brought that one down at least! Well. Down-er... Downish. So okay, it was kind of dead already. ... But hey, at least I look good, right <3?"

He's going to be psyched once he finally gets his weapon. Hee.

Azran Flame
24th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Guys, whose turn is it to post now? The RP's going a bit slow.

Also, I've decided on Silver for my character. Partly because I think Blue's taken, and also partly because Gold is a bit... uncool. Silver is cooler. At least, it is to me. XD

Anyway, got my iPhone back, expect more activity now.

*Jean Grey*
25th January 2012, 12:40 AM
So, these are the colors so far:

Jessica
Carly
Kessandra
Michel

Alliance
25th January 2012, 1:17 AM
Next is GX, since the last post was me making my move on that damned minotaur.
But i think we can all post anyway, while we wait for GX.
I say we all bash up baby minotaurs while we wait :p

And Kess can stay frozen in time trying to punch a massive Minotaur in the back.
Extra ability - Freeze time
hehe

Azran Flame
25th January 2012, 7:23 AM
Yeah, bashing up baby Minotaurs seems good. Who wants to go first?

yes I am being serious here

GoldenHouou
25th January 2012, 12:29 PM
Yeah, the delay is probably my fault... sorry for holding you guys up. My post'll be up today, though 8D

Agent Tectonic
25th January 2012, 3:21 PM
Florina is next to taking a stab at the minotaur; however, like Aslynn stated, I need to wait for GX to confirm Kess's attempt, so I've been waiting on that. I'd rather post everything at once than in two shorter posts since her task is next. Also, I been debating on what color to use. Maybe this or this. Most likely the orange has it shows up better since I use the dark format.

*Jean Grey*
25th January 2012, 4:33 PM
I think the orange is prettier too. XD I can see it better with the Dark-type skin I'm using. XD

Azran Flame
25th January 2012, 6:00 PM
^ Ditto. I can't see the dark blue font on my Psychic-Type skin.

GoldenHouou
25th January 2012, 10:02 PM
Sorry for the wait guys, finally got a post up 8D And yeah, I discussed te ewhole saving Seya thing with GX... kinda. So I hope I wasn't bunnying or anythin'.

... Aaaand only now do I realize I forgot the color coding anyway. Well ****cakes. Will remember the next time!

Azran Flame
26th January 2012, 11:45 PM
Nice post =) And... a moose. Seiously. You call a half-man-half-beast standing at like ten feet tall with muscles practically ripping out of its skin and a giant axe in its hands a moose? XD

Anyway... Wonder where GX's gone. I guess I'll try to get a filler post up.

Black War Dragon
28th January 2012, 12:44 AM
I apologize for my absence folks. Now that GH has posted I will post! Muahaha!!! No but seriously... muahaha! Okay I'll stop.

Alliance
29th January 2012, 7:21 AM
GX is back! Muahahaha =p
Everyone has their absent moments. Afterall, internet ain't the top priority on any persons agenda.
Good to see you active again :D

DVB
31st January 2012, 12:22 AM
I will make a filler post now.

DVB
3rd February 2012, 12:16 AM
I think I will use a dark blue text. Also, where is everyone? i don't want this RPG to die

Alliance
3rd February 2012, 5:56 AM
I cant exactly post due to the fact I need to wait ona response from GX in order to move Kess.
Since that is mostly how that works.
I hope this doesn't die, its really cool.

Agent Tectonic
3rd February 2012, 6:11 AM
Sorry guys. I know I said otherwise, but school and my desire to start again on my fic, I can't fit time to do this, so I dropped the RPG's I'm from 3 to 1. Also, like Aslynn, I was waiting for G-X to post, but it keeps dragging on.