PDA

View Full Version : need help with my noob team plzz

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)
26th January 2012, 3:11 AM
hello i really need to know what you guys think about my team, i am currently at the front of golden rod city training for the gym here's my team

my dratini is lvl 20 and has
thunder wave
dragon pulse
dragon rush
dragon dance

my weepinbell lvl 21
sleep powder
vine whip
stun spore
poison powder

croconaw lvl 21
ice fang
scratch
rock tomb
bite

pidgeotto lvl 19
roost
gust
quik attack
whirl wind.
what should i catch next and who should i leave and change?

Bigheaded
26th January 2012, 12:36 PM
why on earth did this topic get moved here? the team isn't "competitive". It's still an "in game" team. Probably simply didn't belong anywhere else.

You have 3 pokemon weak to ice, personally i'd change the weepinbell for a fire or fighting or steel type. Steel would be preferable but i haven't played HG/SS so i don't know how/when you can get a steel.

Personally i'd only be using a MAXIMUM of 3 anyway. dropping either weepinbell/pigeotto. This would then mean your last 3 will be getting all the exp and level them faster, so you have 3 strong pokemon rather than 4 "weaker" pokemon.

In fact, if i'm being honest, i play through the game with a maximum of 2, but that's just me.

The weepinbells movepool looks odd to say the least. Generally you'll want 1 guarenteed status effect, not 3. So i would lose poison powder and get slam when it comes up, or any other move which preferably isn't grass.
Whirlwind i always find ultra pointless in "in game" teams. So i would replace that with nearly anything else.

Gamefreak
27th January 2012, 8:01 AM
Read the rules.