PDA

View Full Version : Mewtwo Celebi

Lennyx
2nd February 2012, 9:35 PM
Hey guys, I'm preparing for Regionals coming up and I have a somewhat solid build. Ive only been playing for about a year and am kinda new around this. let me know what ya think.

3x Mewtwo Ex
4x Celebi
4x Tornadus
1x Virizon
1x Shaymin Ex

3x Skyarrow Bridge
3x Pokemon Collector
4x Professor Oak's New Theory
4x Pokemon Catcher
3x Junk Arm
3x Switch
2x N
4x Dual Ball
2x Twins
2x Pokegear
2x Eviolite

9x Grass Energy
4x Double Colorless Energy
2x Prism Energy

ven?
3rd February 2012, 12:24 AM
You want to compete at regionals, fair enough.

here's things to make the deck as fast as the attacker's,

revised T/S/S list
2x Skyarrow Bridge
4x Professor Oak's New Theory
4x Pokemon Catcher
4x Junk Arm (you'll need as many as you can get)
3x communication (this card isn't made for just evolution decks, it's orginally intended for speed deck's)
3x Switch(switch is a valid option but consider trainer lock, shut's down even set deck's like these)
3x N
4x Dual Ball
2x Twins
4x Eviolite (you'll need 4, 2 doesn't win the war)

The definition of solid is to have everything in your deck made for t1, with next destinies deck's with turn 2-3 setup will change to turn 1, even for counter's, that being said put in only cards that run at turn 1 with the exception of celebii, I would also recommend something that an be used as a good solid setup card and or combo that can give you the setup time, because even mewtwo EX will notice alot of problems.

Lennyx
3rd February 2012, 2:50 AM
Okay I just tested out with the theory you just put in. Yeah man, that did the trick. Thanks so much. I truly appreciate it. The deck is flawless and hits for 60 to 80 turn one. Man that is totally epic! Blessings, my friend.

ven?
3rd February 2012, 8:16 AM
Well I'm glad it work's for you.