PDA

View Full Version : What ball did you use to catch Arceus with?

redphoenix
2nd February 2012, 11:44 PM
This is the rare opportunity that gives us the choice to use a ball of our choice to catch dreamworld Arceus (if that was chosen for your region). What did you use to catch it?

redphoenix
3rd February 2012, 3:25 AM
I decided to keep it simple for my black version and used a pokeball (the strongest pokemon of all captured by the simplest of pokeballs). On white I plan to use a dreamball just for the uniqueness of it.

ebevan91
3rd February 2012, 3:29 AM
I went ahead and used the Dream Ball I think.

Osha Say What?
3rd February 2012, 3:30 AM
I think I might go with a Luxury Ball when I do the event.

Honah
3rd February 2012, 3:31 AM
I might use a Dive ball or something. Dude, Arceus BUBBLES! Is anyone also gonna Nick theirs?

Lt Steel
3rd February 2012, 3:32 AM
Premier Ball.

Kameinu
3rd February 2012, 3:32 AM
Dream Ball..

cannibaleyes
3rd February 2012, 4:00 AM
I used a Premier Ball.

Wolf Prince
3rd February 2012, 4:22 AM
I really laughed when i read the first part "What Balls..."
Yet if i had arceus event i would capture him with a pokeball or an ultra ball. It mostly depends on how hard he is to catch

Klinny
3rd February 2012, 4:23 AM
I used a Dream Ball, because it is actually my favorite, haha. Then I gave him a Mind Plate.. and named him Pooky... Such a pretty, pink Arceus..

Lt Steel
3rd February 2012, 4:24 AM
Yet if i had arceus event i would capture him with a pokeball or an ultra ball. It mostly depends on how hard he is to catch
I think it's 100% no matter what. Or it's just REALLY easy to catch pokemon in this game.
Only took me one try, and Premier has the same catch rate as a normal pokeball.

Honah
3rd February 2012, 4:31 AM

In the Entree Forest, the pokemon want to join your party, so they're not going to escape whatever ball you throw, so you really do have a choice.

garren
3rd February 2012, 4:40 AM
i used a dream ball only because you cant obtain them in the actual game. btw how do you obtain a level one because i saw a move pool for it lol

MetalFlygon08
3rd February 2012, 4:41 AM
I'm contemplating Quick or Repeat, they have some pretty snazzy intro effects.

Props to anyone who uses a Great Ball, since nobody loves the Great Ball...

ZombifiedHorror1031
3rd February 2012, 4:49 AM
On Black, I chose to use a Premier Ball. I wasn't sure whether to use that or a regular Pokeball, but in the end just went with Premier to coordinate.

On White...I'm not sure yet, still. Contemplating Luxury Ball or a normal Poke Ball.

ArtCelJirArcRes
3rd February 2012, 4:50 AM
I AR'd a Cherish Ball! ;493;;493;

Honah
3rd February 2012, 5:06 AM
i used a dream ball only because you cant obtain them in the actual game. btw how do you obtain a level one because i saw a move pool for it lol

Take it to the Move Family in Mistaltron City. One of them will teach your pokemon any move it has in its learnset for the price of one heart scale.

Squiddly Dee
3rd February 2012, 5:08 AM
I used a Dream Ball, because it is actually my favorite, haha. Then I gave him a Mind Plate.. and named him Pooky... Such a pretty, pink Arceus..

That's one of the silliest nicknames I've ever heard. XD

I think I'll use a Dream Ball. It's my favorite.

Mesarin
3rd February 2012, 5:09 AM
Probably a pokeball, already have a japanese one in a dream ball.

dewey911p
3rd February 2012, 5:23 AM
I AR'd a Cherish Ball! ;493;;493;

why ruin a perfectly legit Arceus like that???

Any way, I'll be using a dream ball for both, just for the Authenticity of it, and b/c everyone seems to want DW pokemon only if they are in a dream ball.

floatzel98
3rd February 2012, 12:23 PM
Yeah, i think i'll go ahead and use a dream Ball.

~Sam~
3rd February 2012, 12:27 PM
in gonna use a dream ball just because

Tyranitar the black mage
3rd February 2012, 12:27 PM
I'll use a masterball because they have a .0000000001 chance of failing !

GoldenMagikarp
3rd February 2012, 3:09 PM
I'll use a masterball because they have a .0000000001 chance of failing !

In the Entree forest, any pokeball captures the pokemon 100% of the times.

Edit: I used a dream ball btw.

2rsa
3rd February 2012, 3:25 PM
I used a dream ball for the fitst one.i'm thinking about a dive ball for the second one.

Agonist
3rd February 2012, 4:21 PM
I'm thinking about either a Premier or Dive ball, although it suppose it depends on what form I'm going to use it as. But first I need to learn Entralink abuse.

Alter ego
3rd February 2012, 4:53 PM
I used my Dream Ball in my Jap. Arceus. If I had a english cartridge, I would get Arceus with a Premier Ball or a Luxury Ball.

Bunface
3rd February 2012, 5:05 PM
Dream Ball, because if I ever trade him away I'll want people to know he's legit. Never been a fan of Arceus.

The Eleventh
3rd February 2012, 5:29 PM
I'm contemplating using a Premier Ball, Poké Ball or Dream Ball. I'm leaning towards Premier at the moment.

Dream Ball, because if I ever trade him away I'll want people to know he's legit. Never been a fan of Arceus.
Having an Arceus in a Dream Ball indicates in no way whatsoever that it's legit. I don't know how you came to that conclusion.

Wolf Prince
3rd February 2012, 5:55 PM
In the Entree Forest, the pokemon want to join your party, so they're not going to escape whatever ball you throw, so you really do have a choice.

I never knew Arceus was in the Dream world ive only been two times in Dream World. I should go there more often. THanks for the info :3

2rsa
3rd February 2012, 6:42 PM
I'm contemplating using a Premier Ball, Poké Ball or Dream Ball. I'm leaning towards Premier at the moment.

Having an Arceus in a Dream Ball indicates in no way whatsoever that it's legit. I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
You're right.although traders like their DW event to be in a Dream ball.

Canto
3rd February 2012, 6:50 PM
I'm gonna use a Premier Ball.

*futachimaru*
3rd February 2012, 7:11 PM
There is no place in pokemon BW to get arceus without trading so i dont see where this thread is going.....

2rsa
3rd February 2012, 7:12 PM
There is no place in pokemon BW to get arceus without trading so i dont see where this thread is going.....
Hello,dream world?popularity poll?where have you been?:D
I've got mine and its Timid in a Dream ball.:)

Lorde
3rd February 2012, 7:14 PM
I used the Dream Ball. I had planned on using an Ultra Ball before the event started, but then I realized that it wouldn't have really made a difference.

2rsa
3rd February 2012, 7:17 PM
I used the Dream Ball. I had planned on using an Ultra Ball before the event started, but then I realized that it wouldn't have really made a difference.
Ultra ball looks good on Arceus.XD

Cool Boy
3rd February 2012, 7:17 PM
I used Dream ball

The_Black_Mamba
3rd February 2012, 11:48 PM
Dream ball for white, and a snazzyer ball for my black version.

Drummerdude
4th February 2012, 12:05 AM
I just used the Dream Ball on it. I could care less what kind of ball it comes in honestly.

catzeye
4th February 2012, 4:38 AM
I used a dream ball...then named my Arceus Noodles...

Vandslaux
4th February 2012, 4:39 AM
Haven't yet, going to RNG it. Thinking about Dream Ball or Premier Ball, though.

pikapop
4th February 2012, 1:34 PM
Caught it in a Dreamball! :D

Necro101
4th February 2012, 1:42 PM
I will use......, a pokeball just to look pro. xD

RAWK ON

Kalosian
4th February 2012, 1:51 PM
Haven't captured mine yet, not decided which balls to use either.

Meowth City
4th February 2012, 2:00 PM
I used the Dream Ball, seeing as I like to catch all DW Pokes in those.
Although, I was tempted to use a Pokeball just for a laugh.

Killer_Flygon
5th February 2012, 5:29 AM
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/493.gifhttp://img123.imageshack.us/img123/8893/luxury2vo7.png
#493 Acreus [Archeus]
OT: Hijiri | ID No.: 45403 | Gender:
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Mutiltype | Type: Normal
Capture Date: 2/1/2012 (Around 8:20 a.m)
Hidden Power: N/A
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV: UT | Level: 100
Moves: Recover | Hyper Beam | Perish Song | Judgement

As you can see I caught my in a Luxury Ball though I went back and forth between it and a Premier ball when RNG'ing it. He's a freaking God he should live in luxury as he deserves it.

MetalFlygon08
5th February 2012, 6:11 AM
I broke down and used a Repeat Ball, it's got a cool animation, and the yellow rings match Arceus.

Also 29 IV's in SpATK and 25 Speed, Mild Nature.

I'm happy with those results myself.

Focus Aipom
5th February 2012, 6:12 AM
Probably a Master Ball I believe.

Adeku
5th February 2012, 6:20 AM
I used a Premier Ball to catch mine today. C:

Sweetener
5th February 2012, 6:23 AM
Dream Ball!

Also: This is my first post to this site. I just signed up, haha. :)

Honah
5th February 2012, 9:59 AM
I'm starting to think I should catch mine in a nest ball because the animation looks kind of like the effect in the movie when Arceus' portal closes up.

Finally caught mine! In a nest ball.

Trickster44
5th February 2012, 5:20 PM
Dream Ball

SS_Append
7th February 2012, 2:58 PM
Got a req from BrawL to catch mine in a Heal Ball, Naďve nature :)

manniezmoll
7th February 2012, 3:41 PM
i catch all my DW pokes in a dream ball...Arceus was no exception.

Missingno. Master
7th February 2012, 5:23 PM
Haven't caught mine yet, but I'll probably just use the Dream Ball. I'm still a little upset over Ditto losing the poll, so I don't really want to waste any kind of Poké Ball I spent good Poké dollars on. Doesn't matter much to me anyway, as I don't use legendaries in battle.

battle171
7th February 2012, 6:21 PM
I'm probably going to catch it in a Pokeball, though I might catch a Dreamball, if I feel like it.

Wolf Prince
7th February 2012, 6:25 PM
saturday i finally got my Arceus :D i used dream ball on it to show how much i love the dream world ^_^
And how Arceus is a dream come true :o

Guywhoiam
7th February 2012, 9:42 PM
I used a Luxury Ball.

Bluebird55
8th February 2012, 3:10 PM
Quick Ball :-) I was going to use an Ultra ball but I thought 'No, let's use a Quick Ball' :-).

charlessparks13
8th February 2012, 9:09 PM
I used a standard Poke ball

Knailsic
9th February 2012, 12:04 AM
I might use a Dive ball or something. Dude, Arceus BUBBLES! Is anyone also gonna Nick theirs?

Why in the world would you arrest the god of Pokemon?

Buy any who I used a normal ball just to be disrespectful

Killer_Flygon
9th February 2012, 12:59 AM
The title is this thread should have been "What ball did you use to catch Arceus with that wasn't a Dream Ball?" because it seems that majority of the people caught their Poke-God in a Dream Ball.

Mildly on-topic, does anyone else catch their DW Pokemon in Poke-balls other than the given Dream Ball? I mean I'll use it if it match the Pokemon's coloring.

It's pokey, mon
9th February 2012, 6:08 PM
I used a Premier Ball because shiny white special ball.

Zormon
9th February 2012, 11:44 PM
I really like the look of just a classic pokeball. If I had my way, I'd want every pokemon to be inside one instead of an ultra ball, a luxury ball, etc. etc. They just look like they should be the only kind of pokeball. But hey, that's just me.

icyman300
10th February 2012, 12:09 AM
dusk ball. Swag ;)
i have NEVER caught a dream world pokemon in a dream ball. Ever

☭Secret_Shocker☭
12th February 2012, 4:49 AM
Just a timer ball, I don't need to waste a master ball at a legendary pokemon that isn't even roaming.

NoToRiousBrawL
12th February 2012, 4:51 AM
Dream
Heal
Luxury
Quick
Dive
Premier
Master
Great
Ballz

Katipunero
12th February 2012, 5:00 AM
Just a regular pokeball. Nothing special.

G50
12th February 2012, 6:37 AM
A Dream Ball. That's the only pokeball I use with Dream World Pokemon.

SuperEpicRock
12th February 2012, 2:15 PM
I used a regular pokeball for the irony. I liked the idea of the god of pokemon being caught in a simple pokeball, it amuses me for some reason.

Leaf1998
12th February 2012, 7:18 PM
I used a premier ball.

DarthAce13
12th February 2012, 8:38 PM
i totaly didnt even know i could could choose which ball i could use to catch it dam, ive been useing the dream ball this time

DasBoot
12th February 2012, 10:36 PM
I was thinking about using either the Premier Ball, the Repeat Ball, or the Luxury Ball. I think the effects and designs on them are pretty neat.

I might nickname him too, but I'm not certain about what I'll name him yet.

VainAttempts
21st February 2012, 11:01 AM
I used an ordinary Poke Ball since that's the only Poke Ball I use.

Archangel Armada
22nd February 2012, 6:10 AM
Dream Ball. they are that special :3

wildbiscuit
22nd February 2012, 1:07 PM
An ordinary Poke Ball. Just because I try to use them as much as possible.

RedAce♠
22nd February 2012, 3:45 PM
He is still waiting in the entree forest, but I guess I'll be using either a Luxary Ball or Timer Ball. Not really sure on which though...

Also if someone doesn't get the subject title, "Which Ball? Go Rich or Go Wise?" Go rich means, Luxary Ball, and go Wise means, Timer Ball. With time comes wisdom.

Just thought I saying something so there are no questions.

Southwind
22nd February 2012, 3:46 PM
I didn't know that you could catch DW Pokémon with anything else..
I just used a Dream Ball.

ThunderPuncher
22nd February 2012, 4:32 PM
I didn't know that you could catch DW Pokémon with anything else..
I just used a Dream Ball.

Same here, I had no clue.

I used a Dream Ball in my White Version, but I'm going to capture it in a Luxury Ball on Black.

-Unicorno-
22nd February 2012, 4:51 PM
Going to use a poke ball also anyone know a good nature to soft reset for?

2rsa
22nd February 2012, 5:06 PM
Going to use a poke ball also anyone know a good nature to soft reset for?

I love Adamant on Arceus.^-^
timid is good too but i don't like jolly arceus movesets.

Ememew
22nd February 2012, 5:31 PM
I just used Dream Balls. Why use a Ball I had to purchase when I can just use the one that comes free from encountering it?

thekorean
22nd February 2012, 5:55 PM
Caught it with a Luxury Ball.

Shadow XD001
23rd February 2012, 12:53 AM
Used a Dream Ball just because that's what the game gives you.

SS_Append
25th February 2012, 7:25 AM
Used a Heal Ball cos BrawL said so...

TheOriginalOne
25th February 2012, 4:16 PM
PokéBall, to make fun of the other people!

Ponymon
25th February 2012, 5:11 PM
dream ball. had used all my other balls on different pokemon.

Snigeln
25th February 2012, 5:42 PM
Dream Ball. Didn´t know you could use other balls until i read this thread.
Ah well, you learn something new every day. :)

Kaleta
25th February 2012, 6:57 PM
Caught it with a Dream ball... heh I wouldn't use any other balls (maybe except Pokeball for stupid reasons) because the dream ball comes for free :)

silent_control
26th February 2012, 8:02 PM
Dream ball... fail.

R_N
26th February 2012, 8:18 PM
I used a nice Dive Ball. They're virtually useless anyway and they're really pretty balls so why not. They're nice to use when they're guaranteed~

Kyousuke
27th February 2012, 12:02 AM
Dream Ball, I actually like that one. It seems so fitting imo for a Pokemon that wants to join your party.

St4rdust
27th February 2012, 12:11 AM
Dream Ball. I never realized you could use any other ball for DW Pokemon ^^;

Dr. Leggs
27th February 2012, 1:42 AM
I'm debating between Poke Ball, Ultra Ball and Premier Ball... Will probably end up doing the latter.

Koththemad
27th February 2012, 3:47 AM
i used a dream ball for 3 and a dusk ball for 1 and the one i used a dusk ball on game name is N hahaha

Slayer Shank
27th February 2012, 4:28 AM
Cherish ball, events ftw.

NeohopeSTF
27th February 2012, 4:54 AM
Heal Ball for the mix up.

Spidey
27th February 2012, 8:11 PM
Just a Dream Ball; I didn't wanna take my chances.

Sergio Aguero
28th February 2012, 4:55 PM
just used a dream ball didn't know you could use other balls :p

Arcanine724
28th February 2012, 5:00 PM
I transferred mine from platinum, but, on platinum I saved my master ball for Arceus!

Rensch
4th March 2012, 9:17 PM
I wasn't even aware you didn't have to use the Dream Ball. Guess I learned something today.

Littlemyuu
4th March 2012, 9:28 PM
Luxury ball, I always use that one on legends

Dragrath
4th March 2012, 10:18 PM
primer It seemed to fit him as my Arceus on black will be an extreme speed abuser... (too bad I was only able to get 371 attack...)
Adamant nature of course

MegaSerperior
4th March 2012, 10:21 PM
In White I chose to go ahead and use the dream ball. I like the special effects they have and you can only use them in the Entree Forest.

VizardJeffhog
4th March 2012, 11:55 PM
Tossed a Dream Ball and caught him dead on. That's just about it!

Tyranitarquake
5th March 2012, 12:02 AM
I didn't get to catch this thing.

Owl
5th March 2012, 10:37 AM
I caught it with a Dream ball for for Time/Trading purposes. I'd hate to lose a trade because it was in a ball that could discredit it's origins.

~Light
5th March 2012, 10:38 AM
Dream ball, it helps keeping track of which Pokémon I caught there, since I already got a couple of Arceus

VIA
5th March 2012, 5:54 PM
I kept it simple and used a Pokeball. But I did have a friend who thought the Entree Forest was like the Safari Zone only you used your own balls and through his master ball and then saved. If only he knew its always 100% in the Entree Forest.

Indigoodra
5th March 2012, 5:59 PM
I... used the Dream Ball.

****, we had options? ;-;
Now all my DW pokies are going in Luxury Balls >:3

Earth Wolf-Howl
5th March 2012, 6:13 PM
I used the Poke Ball. Love how the llama god gets shoved into a tiny, simple Pokeball.

Juzey
5th March 2012, 6:58 PM
I used the Dream Ball, because I don't really see any reason not to, because the Dream Ball can't fail so trying to catch it in a different Ball would just be harder, and I wanted to get on and do other things.

ShinyMienshao
5th March 2012, 7:31 PM
U-U-U-U-U-Ultra Ball!

Pucca_ness
5th March 2012, 9:41 PM
Didn't know you had an option with the balls so dream ball. Like it matters to me, I'm not overly fond of Arceus apart form it's wonderfully funny call so don't care what ball it goes in.

Skyhi101
5th March 2012, 10:07 PM
I used a Dream Ball mainly for the fact that I have a section in my PC for DW pokemon, I like to keep them sorted. I have about 4 Mamoswines and stuff so I like organization.

Admon_Gold
6th March 2012, 7:58 AM
PokeBall, FTW....

Only for the sheer irony that the god of Pokemon would want to join me willingly and hops right into the most uncomfortable ball available... Now that I put it that way I feel like a ****, should've put it in a Luxury Ball :\

2rsa
6th March 2012, 5:36 PM
I used the Dream Ball, because I don't really see any reason not to, because the Dream Ball can't fail so trying to catch it in a different Ball would just be harder, and I wanted to get on and do other things.
No pokeball fails in entralink forest.

dayvee
6th March 2012, 8:25 PM
I used a dream ball but I sort of wished I had used a different one now.

Seles
3rd May 2012, 2:06 AM
I used the dream ball.

EmeraldPhoenix
3rd May 2012, 2:24 AM
I actually have a question about the Arceus...

I'm not really used to the whole dream world and I'm not sure how things work, exactly... I clicked on the promotion and all and it said Arceus would be waiting in the dream world for me, but I didn't find him when I went through the forest today. Did I have to actually find him by the first of May as well, or can I eventually find him somewhere in there?

and on topic, I'm torn between using the Dream ball to help me keep all my Arceus' straight and using a pokeball.

Cressy
3rd May 2012, 2:33 AM
Its on the pokemon site.. The dreamworld thing. I cant remember. And i caught it with the dream ball

Zenotwapal
3rd May 2012, 2:40 AM
I plan on a premier ball when I get around to RNGing the derned thing.

EmeraldPhoenix
3rd May 2012, 2:52 AM
disregard my comment earlier... I was using the wrong version! XD

I think I'll stick with the Dream Ball, unless I happen to have something snazzy in my inventory on Black.

boyerboy
3rd May 2012, 3:00 AM

You automatically catch it with any ball :P (in the Dream World...)

Shinku
4th May 2012, 2:54 PM
Um, I generally used a dream ball x__x didn't really think you could use a ball other than that...

RedJirachi
6th May 2012, 12:57 AM
Damned Wi-fi cable, why did you deny me the Dream World?!

Summer of the Vulpix
6th May 2012, 1:56 AM
I used a regular pokeball.

32er
7th May 2012, 12:26 AM
I used a dream ball.

SuperPichu
20th June 2012, 8:10 PM
Dream Ball coz I catch all my Dream World Pokemon with a Dream Ball.

Markasdarkas
20th June 2012, 8:24 PM
I used a dream ball because I figured it was the only one you could use :/

Dragalge
20th June 2012, 10:18 PM
I used a dive ball FTW!

kadabra spoon
20th June 2012, 10:20 PM
dream or timer depending in my strategy...

BlazingCold
21st June 2012, 7:40 AM
Pokeball, for the uniqueness.

Reamer182
21st June 2012, 9:04 AM
pokeball i catch all my legionaries in pokeballs its insulting to them >:)

Little Rue
21st June 2012, 10:04 PM
Dream Ball here. ^^

Earthia100
23rd June 2012, 6:57 AM
Premier Ball. I always save those for event Pokémon!

The Eleventh
23rd June 2012, 1:51 PM
dream or timer depending in my strategy...
What strategy? O.o

abrar14
23rd June 2012, 3:12 PM
What strategy? O.o
This

I used a Premier Ball

Zoruagible
23rd June 2012, 3:46 PM
I used a dream ball

Ash&Pikachu-Fan
24th June 2012, 10:07 PM
I used a pokeball : )

rykerr1
25th June 2012, 1:36 AM
I used a Luxury Ball, just because I like its colors.

DeLaw
25th June 2012, 6:39 PM
I used the Dream Ball.

nub guru
25th June 2012, 10:41 PM
i used a net ball cause the intro is cool

Sonicfan9988
27th June 2012, 8:22 PM
Dream Ball!

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 1:57 AM
I was given it by a freind, but I would have sat there till the end of time trying to catch it in a pokeball if i had the chance cos i'm OCD like that :P

Pokemon18
3rd August 2012, 11:21 PM
I used a normal Pokeball, just because Arceus is such a strong Pokemon!

legendcollector
5th August 2012, 8:32 AM
I used a normal Pokeball. Same as what I catch all of my Pokemon in. And, because I've made it a goal to catch all the legends I plan on keeping in basic Pokeballs. Why? No idea.

Patri25
14th September 2012, 4:42 PM
I used the Dream Ball.

Jaguartail
16th September 2012, 3:45 AM
If I ever catch an Arceus, it will probably be with an ultra ball or master ball.

Hozu
16th September 2012, 3:54 AM
*Searches though my Entralink RNG abused Pokémon* Premier Ball.

Swagsire
16th September 2012, 7:38 AM
Dream ball for one, authenticity purposes. And Repeat Ball for the other. As if i've already caught arceus before Qwaa ;195;

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
16th September 2012, 7:58 AM
Nothing like the original Poke Ball.

Emmande
16th September 2012, 10:37 AM
there was an acerus event? :O

Flare♥
19th September 2012, 7:34 PM
I used my Dive Ball, I love the color Blue and he looks so cool in it when he is sent, especially when he's holding a splash plate :D I really like that Dreamworld event, finally being able to capture a really rare pokemon in any poke ball you want with a 100% catch rate, I wish they had more now :)

36squid
20th September 2012, 12:37 AM
I got traded one that used a quick ball , I would've used pokeball most likely ^_^

Kai*
21st September 2012, 11:02 PM
i just used a dreamball, so i wouldn't forget what event/where i got it from. haha :p

Toyosatomimi no Miko
29th September 2012, 4:09 AM
A Dream ball. I always use one on DW stuff.

SmeargleRocks
1st October 2012, 2:46 PM
For the first time out of like 64 times a dream ball

Dragonquester
9th February 2013, 3:47 AM
Dream ball. Nothing else crossed my mind.

!jirachi!
9th February 2013, 11:29 AM
I don't want to catch the weakest pokemon ever!
and if I was forced to catch it I would release it! >:) muhahaha