PDA

View Full Version : How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Falconx03
11th February 2012, 10:54 PM
Out of all the people who download events on their Pokemon games, everyone does something with the Pokemon. Since the Mewtwo event started today, just curious as to what everyone will be doing with theirs. Are you going to keep resetting for a good nature or IV's and whatnot to use for competitive battling or are you going to just deposit him the box to sit for all eternity(or at least until something happens to the cartridge)?

As for me, I have one copy of each Black and White so I am trying to get a Modest one to use for a powerhouse in case I ever plan to get one to level 100. The other Mewtwo I will probably find someone looking for a specific natured one and just try and get the nature for it and trade them.

Segmaster
12th February 2012, 4:44 AM
I am SR-ing for a good Timid one right now- I'm not overly concerned with IVs. I usually reset for good natured events, simply because I won't get another opportunity to do so later on, and I will likely end up either using it on an Ubers team or trading it.

Katipunero
12th February 2012, 5:16 AM
I dont really like using legendaries so I'm just gonna dump it in the PC.

King91
12th February 2012, 6:20 AM
Just got mine now, I never use legendary pokemon though, just collect them in a box, so I'm not worried about natures/IV's.

WaffleCopter
12th February 2012, 6:32 AM
i started a new game, and got to the point where i could do mystery gift.... i have 2 badges and im by the daycare, with a level 16 tepic and 16 pansage, and a level 70 mewtwo... LOL

G50
12th February 2012, 6:36 AM
I plan to use it to help level up my other Pokemon after I level the Mewtwo up to 100. Other than that I may just put it in the PC during certain times.

PikaPika677
12th February 2012, 6:44 AM
A PC Box warmer.

GoldenGengar
12th February 2012, 6:57 AM
Probably Soft Reset for a good nature and use him competitively.

floatzel98
12th February 2012, 7:13 AM
Show off to my friends. I probably won't use it much if it don't get a good nature though. It'll just sit in the PC.

Aquarelle
12th February 2012, 7:18 AM
I got a Modest Natured Mewtwo when I did the event on my Japanese Black several months ago, so I might EV train it some time (even though I won't really have any use for it).

I just downloaded the Mewtwo on my White today, but I haven't picked it up yet from the Pokemon Centre. I probably won't try to get a decent Nature or IVs or anything on this one, so I will just sit in my box forever.

Archangel Armada
12th February 2012, 9:19 AM
Even though i let most of my legends sit in the box, i guess i will train him to level 100 because i do feel bad for just dumping them in the pc D:

PopPrincess_Lyra
12th February 2012, 9:22 AM
Nothing. Its just sitting on my PC boxes XD nya~

2rsa
12th February 2012, 9:36 AM
I'm not planning to use ay of my events.

NoToRiousBrawL
12th February 2012, 9:41 AM
Collecting purposes leveling up a couple of 'em or may be more and have fun :/ I never had brought a Pokemon and rotting it in my PC :/ ..

donphant
12th February 2012, 10:26 AM
probably going to be a box warmer as i don't know how to use it in my current team

donphant
12th February 2012, 10:27 AM
probably going to be a box warmer as i don't know how to use it in my current team

Concordia
12th February 2012, 10:41 AM
^^ I'm currently resetting to get good IVs in SpAtk and Speed only but having a nice nature to boot would be nice. I don't competitive battle but I'd like a high powered powerhouse on my team to use for battling around the game

DrasticPhase
12th February 2012, 11:36 AM
SRing for Timid and good IVs, then use it on ubers team
But first, I have other pokemon to do :P

Bunface
12th February 2012, 11:38 AM
I dont really like using legendaries so I'm just gonna dump it in the PC.Pretty much this.

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
12th February 2012, 11:44 AM
Train it to be "The True Ultimate Pokemon."

Chuck$$$
12th February 2012, 12:03 PM
Meh. Ill probably trade mine for a shiny axew ^.^

~Sam~
12th February 2012, 12:13 PM
RNG it to be flawless and timed

Bluebird55
12th February 2012, 12:15 PM
Probably by using it in DW, or maybe go REing for shinies with it :-).

I'm too busy MMing a cottonee...it's about by 10th or so run and still no luck but I'm keeping at it ;-).

snivy trainer
12th February 2012, 12:36 PM
I've just got one on my white, and I will use it on my black.

Omnituens
12th February 2012, 12:55 PM
I'm more interested in the King's Rock it's holding - Need one more to get slowpoke to evolve as Beach Agent (as I call him) north of Undella has only given me 1 so far.

At what point do the stats of this mewtwo get decided? Is it when you pick it up or the moment it is sent to the delivery dude?

Bunface
12th February 2012, 12:59 PM
I dont really like using legendaries so I'm just gonna dump it in the PC.Pretty much this.

Skegs
12th February 2012, 1:00 PM
Probably keep it for the fact to just have one

Trickster44
12th February 2012, 1:58 PM
I might just take it's King's Rock and give it to an Onix or Slowpoke and use it for trade bait. Other than that, he'll hang with all my other stored Pokemon in the PC.

2rsa
12th February 2012, 2:18 PM
I decided to learn RNG ing so maybe i'll go for it.

ProjectTitan313
12th February 2012, 2:30 PM
He'll lurk in my PC, right next to Cobalion and my other legendaries, just to make them nervous.

AquaRegisteel
12th February 2012, 3:15 PM
I am going to attempt to RNG it.

Gandhi candy
12th February 2012, 3:28 PM
Help im geting error code 31020 again
this happend last time and i missed the victini event because of it
my dream world works fine and i can do global trades and such but
mystery gift and battle competion dont work
arrrrrrrgh someone help me!!!

Mykonos
12th February 2012, 3:35 PM
Probably just throw it in a box and let it count towards Pokedex completion. I don't have too much use for one at the moment.

The Eleventh
12th February 2012, 4:30 PM
I'm going to RNG a flawless Timid one as soon as I'm mostly finished with the Dream World. I've already downloaded the Wonder Card.

Entreri10
12th February 2012, 8:03 PM
He'll probably just sit in the box with all my other Legendaries/events.

MidnightMelody
12th February 2012, 8:07 PM
I'll train it then sent it to Juniper until I feel its needed.

Lady Umbreon
12th February 2012, 9:16 PM
You don't use Mewtwo. Mewtwo uses you.

Falconx03
12th February 2012, 10:47 PM
Weird not a single person has stated Mewtwo was for a Pokedex slot and then being dumped to PC or used on a team.

Help im geting error code 31020 again
this happend last time and i missed the victini event because of it
my dream world works fine and i can do global trades and such but
mystery gift and battle competion dont work
arrrrrrrgh someone help me!!!

Did you try downloading the Mewtwo from the room that your router is located or at least as close as you can? If that doesn't work, are you positive you are downloading from "Get Via Nintendo WFC" and not "Get Via Wireless?"

I might just take it's King's Rock and give it to an Onix or Slowpoke and use it for trade bait. Other than that, he'll hang with all my other stored Pokemon in the PC.

King's Rock doesn't evolve Onix if that was you reasoning for equipping Onix with King's Rock. It only evolves Poliwhirl and Slowpoke into Politoed and Slowking respectively. Metal Coat evolves Onix to Steelix.

Kalosian
13th February 2012, 12:10 AM
I RNGed both of mine, will EV-train them when I get the time and hopefully get to use them for some battling as well.

JadeRawrr
13th February 2012, 7:41 AM
I will probably put it into a box, along with my other legendaries, just so I can say I have a MewTwo. Perhaps in a few years, Mewtwo will be rare to get, and I can trade it for some other superduperawesome legendary. ;o

Ash Ketchum!
13th February 2012, 9:15 AM
I'll keep it in my box, but take it out once in a while to kick somebody's butt in a casual battle when I am bored.

Silvershark
13th February 2012, 9:38 AM
RNG'd it to be flawless and modest.
EV'd trained it in Sp. Atk. and Speed.
Now leveling to lvl. 100 so I can store it away till the day Gamefreak/Nintendo has a doubles competition that allows legendaries.

RedAce♠
13th February 2012, 4:51 PM
I have the Mewtwo event and I got him as a Timd nature. I already have a Mewtwo with a Modest Nature from the Heartgold game. So I figured since he has electro ball in his set, I want to abuse it as badly as possible :D

Mewtwo's speed stat is already high, so you get the idea ^^

Too Funk to Druck
13th February 2012, 4:58 PM
It's most likely going to rot in a box like all of my other events.

thatjeremykid
13th February 2012, 5:41 PM
unfortunately i didn't know you could soft-reset for mystery gifts. but whatever, electro ball isn't even that great on mewtwo, and i already have a modest and almost flawless mewtwo from heartgold >:D

wildbiscuit
13th February 2012, 7:25 PM
It's probably just going to sit it the box and play with my other legendaries I don't use.

saishuu
13th February 2012, 7:32 PM
I'm gonna EV train it and then leave it in my box, along with my other legendaries.

Omnituens
13th February 2012, 8:47 PM
So you can SR after getting the picking up the mewtwo from the delivery guy if you are not happy with the mewtwo?

I might have to look into RNGing a bit more then...

overlordmewtwo
13th February 2012, 8:52 PM
I will use my Mewtwo as a gimmick. Electro Ball is a useful move, becoming stronger than Thunder with the proper speed (backed up by Choice Scarf). However, there are plenty of Pokemon in Ubers that can switch in that are immune to the move, so like I said.

Darkmaster Rannon
14th February 2012, 2:28 AM
I plan to at least get both of mine with good natures, before tossing the pair under the rows of Pokémon I still need to EV train beforehand.

And once they're finally on the list, I'll decide I need a shiny Zorua and Masuda method for one.
I need other language daddy, which will take me an hour.
Then the months for the Zorua.

RequiemRai
14th February 2012, 3:32 AM
Trade fodder

TheExaltedOne
14th February 2012, 4:20 AM
Destroy the world.

Shade2000
14th February 2012, 7:43 AM
On white it will sit in box until I complete the main storyline, because it ruins the fun of the story then I will use it to kill everything good and join team plasma.
On black I will use on my In game team along with my samurott and arceus, beat my friend (massivest rival) and on the elite four for YouTube clips.
I will also use it to help train my competitive team.

Lubu195
14th February 2012, 7:49 AM
RNG'd it to be flawless and modest.
EV'd trained it in Sp. Atk. and Speed.
Now leveling to lvl. 100 so I can store it away till the day Gamefreak/Nintendo has a doubles competition that allows legendaries.

I didn't know u can RNG for events must be something special i dont know about

Silvershark
14th February 2012, 8:18 AM
I didn't know u can RNG for events must be something special i dont know about

I don't know much about RNGing myself (this Mewtwo was only my second successful RNG, the first being my Movie Victini earlier that day), but apparently wondercard events like this are one of the easier things to RNG.

visoredespada
14th February 2012, 9:28 AM
i have timid, mild mewtwo because i have 3 save data (Good EV too) :D..
i just keep in the box, and i don't want trade them

silent_control
14th February 2012, 2:17 PM
It will stay in my Box.
By the way, can you tell me where Nintendo is announcing the wi-fi gifts?

ebevan91
14th February 2012, 3:25 PM
I might use it as trade bait once I capture Mewtwo in HeartGold.

Pokémon Trainer J
14th February 2012, 5:12 PM
i don't play competitively but either way i like my pokes to have good natures and iv's -you never know when you will be force to fight for your life....-

i got a Timid Mewtwo with 24 ivs in Sp Att and 23 in Spd, now all i need is to finish my game since its a new file and train him

Poke_Mania97
14th February 2012, 5:24 PM
already have a lv100 mewtwo :P might just rng it and level it up later. then i will have two!

Lanik
15th February 2012, 2:30 AM
The unused Mewtwo will stay in my box until further notice. I have two Mewtwos, though, and they're both timid.

It will stay in my Box.
By the way, can you tell me where Nintendo is announcing the wi-fi gifts?
http://www.pokemon.com/us/

You'll see an article of instructions on how to obtain a Mewtwo as a wi-fi gift.

Falconx03
15th February 2012, 6:34 AM
This thread is actually doing very well. I didn't expect it to gain a second page let alone four.

After I grab the two Mewtwo from the delivery guys in Black and White I will own three Mewtwo total. Also, once I complete my HeartGold file again, I will have a fourth only this Mewtwo will remain on my HG.

R_N
15th February 2012, 6:41 AM
I wasn't planning to do anything with it, like how I did nothing with the special Arceus...but I decided to go on a evolving spree so I took 5 of the evolvees and Mewtwo to the Nimbasa domes for some leveling. Slowly and steadily he's at 81 now. Very nice type coverage + nice stats. Still goes through hyper potions but hey.

Excitable Boy
15th February 2012, 10:36 AM
PRNG manipulate it and shove it in the Box forever.

I can't let it lose that new event smell.

Nebbio
17th February 2012, 12:07 AM
I plan to use it as a bargaining tool in the future to get other Pokemon coughKeldeocough....

RNG_Reporter
17th February 2012, 12:22 AM
I'm so glad I got my WIFI working again to get Mewtwo.. [Mamoswine and Arceus also]

Haven't grabbed him from the delivery man yet.. but saved right infront of him.

Don't plan on battling with it.. but he will be my prized possession.

SurfingHaxorus
17th February 2012, 1:22 AM
Put it to sleep

manniezmoll
17th February 2012, 3:52 AM
i rarely use the event pokemon. i plan to SR for a jolly/adamant one & a modest/timid one like i did for arceus & then let them rot in the PC. i already have a few mewtwos in 3rd & 4th gen that are actually useful...

Eternalserenity
17th February 2012, 11:36 PM
I'll get one with a favorable nature, then EV train it, and finish by putting it in Lv. 100. Then I'll add it to the rest of my collection.

BlizzardAcolyte
18th February 2012, 12:32 AM
Boxing it, as I already have a Pokegen-manufactured Mewtwo that I will eventually get to work on as part of Project DBP.

Kylesico912X
18th February 2012, 12:55 AM
Nothing until I catch one in Heartgold. Then I would probably use it for barganing.

Torpoleon
18th February 2012, 1:22 AM
Let it rot away in my box called " DW & Events". Yeah, I don't plan on using Mewtwo for anything.

redcharzard
18th February 2012, 1:28 AM
Ev train it for s.atk and speed but add some to s.def to boost it above the def so it can counter Porygon2. With some speed investment I can reach 343 which outspeeds Liepard (any higher and it doesn't pass anything note worthy.) It's s.atk well reach 420+.

Mavm
18th February 2012, 1:39 AM
The unused Mewtwo will stay in my box until further notice.

☭Secret_Shocker☭
18th February 2012, 6:06 AM
just got mine earlier, but I don't really care about mewtwo, i kept it in my box.

Neoman8
18th February 2012, 9:56 PM
Hello world. I was walking down marvolus bridge with mewtwo and all of a sudden i saw to mysterious people and I talked to the man closest and the girl next to him disappered

Pokea X
18th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Used it to beat the Elite Four and Champion. Arceus landed the winning hit, however.

Zekromaster826
19th February 2012, 1:20 AM
A PC Box warmer.
Same and for the people who don't have them for trades.

NoToRiousBrawL
19th February 2012, 8:04 AM
Well I have already used my own Japanese one , and I think I'm going to use mine pretty soon ,plus what's the point of getting an event! It goes without sayin that for the sake of catching 'em all ... I'm always open when it comes to events

Brettd66
19th February 2012, 6:54 PM
Hello world. I was walking down marvolus bridge with mewtwo and all of a sudden i saw to mysterious people and I talked to the man closest and the girl next to him disappered

I believe that is the abra girl that disappears in a lot of games. You don't need mewtwo with you.

Cool Boy
19th February 2012, 7:23 PM
The timid nature is the best right?

Too Funk to Druck
19th February 2012, 10:02 PM
The timid nature is the best right?

Yes it is.

ManhattanTheStarr
19th February 2012, 10:28 PM
Never having access to events, I decided to download the Mewtwo. The thing is, I never use legends, so now it's rotting away in my PC box. I only downloaded it just for the sake of owning an event Pokémon, really. :B

dildadonz
19th February 2012, 10:54 PM
The special move is pretty useless, thunderbolt is way better. I guess it will just keep it in the PC,and so I will add it to my event box just to take up space.

bobandbill
20th February 2012, 4:04 AM
I might bother resetting for an okay nature in the off-chance I will actually use it for battles but most likely it will be boxed.

Psynergy
20th February 2012, 5:01 AM
^ This is my case too. I'll try for a good nature, but it likely won't get use since I already have a well-trained one.

Shale
20th February 2012, 5:07 AM
Psycho Break-Calm Minding Mewtwo with Flamethrower and Aura Sphere demolishes Ubers.

DarkSnivy
21st February 2012, 12:12 AM
Mine will probably sit in my box until I get around to training it. Or maybe it will stay there forever...

Will-powered Spriter
21st February 2012, 12:19 AM
Meh, I won't even get it from the postie until I need it out the way. I'll try to get a decent Nature, but I've already got a fully trained Mewtwo and Electroball is nothing special.

VainAttempts
21st February 2012, 10:26 AM
Meh, I won't even get it from the postie until I need it out the way. I'll try to get a decent Nature, but I've already got a fully trained Mewtwo and Electroball is nothing special.

But with Timid nature, Mewtwo outspeeds a lot of things in Ubers. Electroball would work pretty good on it.

Larry
21st February 2012, 1:28 PM
Mine is just going to sit in my box forever.

yuzke
21st February 2012, 3:23 PM
i got a hasty nature mewto!

Sound
21st February 2012, 6:18 PM
Wish I knew you could reset for a good nature. I thought whatever you got, you were stuck with. Since I got an SpA reducing nature, guess mines going to rot away in the PC. If we ever get that V-create Raquaza, I guess I know for next time.

Silverwynde
21st February 2012, 7:07 PM
I'll probably just reset to get a good Nature. I have no idea whether or not I'll actually use it in battle, though.

Sprat93
21st February 2012, 8:07 PM
Im not gunna use mine

Kindrindra
21st February 2012, 8:37 PM
Like a lot of other people, Soft Reset for a good nature.

However, I actually have a local tourney coming up for Ubers. Huh.

RNG_Reporter
21st February 2012, 9:48 PM
I just got Pokemon Black..

Mystery Gift Mewtwo ftw.

Went to the first town.. saved in front of the delivery man.. going to soft reset for Modest/Timid nature.

Then my team will be

Oshawott Lvl 5
Mewtwo Lvl 70

LOL

Atratus
21st February 2012, 10:50 PM
Stash in the box and forget of its existence.

-Unicorno-
21st February 2012, 11:38 PM
He will have is own adventure in my pc box.

SuperEpicRock
22nd February 2012, 12:10 AM
Maybe this thread should be re-named "Who is not going to box their Mewtwo?", because that's my plan, as well. SR for timid/modest and PC stash. (They really need to make an ubers Battle subway or something).

Snigeln
22nd February 2012, 1:59 PM
Seeing as I already have a lvl 100 mewtwo, I´ll probably box it away or try to trade it away.

ThunderPuncher
22nd February 2012, 2:21 PM
I don't plan on using it at all.

It's just sitting in my PC next to my other Events.

Ice Mirage
22nd February 2012, 2:55 PM
i will have it make sandwiches o3o

Will-powered Spriter
22nd February 2012, 7:03 PM
But with Timid nature, Mewtwo outspeeds a lot of things in Ubers. Electroball would work pretty good on it.

True, but Electroball's power depends on how much faster you are then the opponent. In order to reach the same power of greater then Thunder (which in Kyogre land is basically risk free), you need to be against a pokemon with a speed stat of 132, assuming mewtwo is as fast as it can be. With a neutral nature, perfect IVs and no speed investment, that adds up to a base stat of 48.

Tangrowth, Aggron and UNOWN are fast enough to reduce Electroball in power to below Thunder. If your opponent has a +speed nature and max EVs there are only 5 pokemon that can't reach 132 speed.

Unless you're up against a trick room team, in some metagame where kyogre is banned but mewtwo and groudon aren't or you obsessively paralyze everything, thunder is better almost every time.

pokeguy56
22nd February 2012, 7:37 PM
Just keep it for my event collection

Shadow XD001
23rd February 2012, 12:51 AM
Since I don't use legendaries (unless I'm having an "all Legendary" battle with my friends), Mewtwo, along with countless other Pokémon will rot in the PC.

t00lb0x31
23rd February 2012, 1:06 AM
Since I'll have two of them, I plan on having one with a timid nature and the other with modest and then will proceed to EV train them. After they're fully trained, I'll just have them boxed, maybe for future use in "Gray", perhaps.

Citizen of Cerulean Cave
23rd February 2012, 1:21 AM
As you can probably tell, I am quite fond of Mewtwo. I wish I could get more than two...
But I'll probably use mine in Gray or the RSE remakes.

Zorocario
23rd February 2012, 1:23 AM
He will be my best bro, like clooney and pitt, except I am not good looking, and he isn't real.

Lineaire
23rd February 2012, 1:56 AM
Box it but maybe if I'm bored I'll PvP with it. XD Maybe sweep some ingame battles with him on battle subway and such.

diskyerrorz
24th February 2012, 4:49 AM
I shall use mine for GOOD. Will use it to help train weak Pokemon.
You know, give the wee one an Exp. Share and knock out wild ones for a bit.

Dragrath
24th February 2012, 7:08 AM
i started a new game, and got to the point where i could do mystery gift.... i have 2 badges and im by the daycare, with a level 16 tepic and 16 pansage, and a level 70 mewtwo... LOL

this is win lol
(also get arceus for some real fun :) ) *note Arceus will even have your trainer ID so it shouldn't disobey you!!(Mewtwo+Arceus+Victini=win)

as for me I'm hoping the proclaimed end date is the actual end date so I can get it during spring break...(College campus WiFi not compatible with Nintendo products) :(

It makes me sad when people leave Pokemon to box rot I'm the kind of player who takes them out at least once and a while...(if they were bad (and replaceable)they would be released...)

Adeku
24th February 2012, 7:10 AM
I'm not using mine... keeping it as a souvenir in my box.

ThunderPuncher
24th February 2012, 8:35 AM
Box it but maybe if I'm bored I'll PvP with it. XD Maybe sweep some ingame battles with him on battle subway and such.

Too bad you can't use him in Battle Subway.

Lineaire
24th February 2012, 8:36 AM
Too bad you can't use him in Battle Subway.

Oh well. I should look up what other pokemon are banned from there while I'm at it.

AmazonKiller
24th February 2012, 8:47 PM
I don't care about the EV's on it, Mewtwo is resting comfortably in my legends box and will likely stay there. I did play with it for a little bit to test the Psystrike but i dislike using legendary Pokemon so its staying in the box.

cantab
25th February 2012, 4:14 PM
I'm not even sure I'm going to bother. Electro Ball is of dubious utility, and I can get all the Mewtwos I want from LeafGreen or SoulSilver, so given WiFi is a pain for me I might just miss it.

Ponymon
25th February 2012, 5:09 PM
that mewtwo will live its life in a box next to a victini

deoxysdude94
25th February 2012, 5:11 PM
He sits in my PC for all eternity! Until someone has a good offer.

Kaleta
25th February 2012, 7:01 PM
Keeping it in my PC box, along with other events and countless amount of pokemon, as a souvenir

Nibbles4Ever
25th February 2012, 11:09 PM
I justb remembered to get my mewtwo. I'm not going to use it since it's legenmdary and I never use legendaries except for reshiram and zekrom.

Shneak
25th February 2012, 11:25 PM
Saving it in my PC. Same with Victini. Both are too overpowered for early in the game.

Locormus
26th February 2012, 2:07 AM
Sitting in my pc, next to Arceus and the recent Victini events...

Vandslaux
26th February 2012, 2:56 AM
Sit in my PC, probably. Though I RNGed it, as well as Victini.

ThePKRSdealer
26th February 2012, 4:15 AM
Probably going to shove it in my PC box because i got it with a serious nature. I know i could have SRd for a Modest or something, but at the time unfortunately i didn't care too much. I was just accepted into a competitive clan AFTER getting it:/ but oh wells

RivalsByNature
26th February 2012, 4:18 AM
I am going to make a big deal of getting and then permanently box it because deep down, I don't care at all.

MSK
28th February 2012, 6:00 AM
The event has finished early!! I know some places said it would finish on the 26th but on the official Pokemon.com website it said 6th March, however I just tried to download one this morning and it says no mystery gifts to be found :(
Gutted I only managed to download 14 lol wanted a lot more. All RNG'd although only found a flawless Timid seed for the last 3 I got.

battle171
28th February 2012, 9:58 PM
Gonna keep mine UT, and train it off for other events in the near future, probably Keldeo or Meloetta. I already have quite a few Mewtwos from resetting my Firered a bunch of times, don't need another Mewtwo that has a fairly pointless move.

meismadatyou
28th February 2012, 10:18 PM
Already traded for Female Zorua(;

Dr. Leggs
28th February 2012, 10:45 PM
I'll get a decent nature on him and then probably train him up to Level 100 at some point.

Dragrath
28th February 2012, 11:25 PM
COuldn't get one becuse nintendo was mean and ended the event before I could go to an area compatible w/ their crappy Wifi signals :( (cuse my college campas internet :( )

NettFox
29th February 2012, 12:46 AM
COuldn't get one becuse nintendo was mean and ended the event before I could go to an area compatible w/ their crappy Wifi signals :( (cuse my college campas internet :( )

I know what you mean, lost my chance as well, it shows that I should've done it the moment it came on. It could also be a mistake by Nintendo if we're lucky. If it is then it should be adressed with someone from nintendo or something.

Update:
Ahhh... Forget what I said earlier, just had the ball dropped on me from here. http://www.pokemon.com/us/ex/mewtwo/get-mewtwo

Maybe they'll be kind enough to redistribute at Gamestop or on the wifi again sometime soon.

PokemasterAustin
29th February 2012, 3:47 AM
I don't use legendaries so I just got the event and put him in my box. I only collect legendaries.

sunsurfsandilove
29th February 2012, 5:25 PM
I need a mewtwo I was traveling without my ds during th event! Anyone here looking to trade?? Thanks.

magikrap
1st March 2012, 6:22 AM
Take over the world.

Icy Meteor
1st March 2012, 7:10 PM
I plan on using him in the musicals, there's something about a Mewtwo in a top hat with a cane that appeals to me.

AquaRegisteel
1st March 2012, 7:46 PM
I was going to RNG him, but I saved accidentally after I checked it's IVs...

FairyWitch
1st March 2012, 11:01 PM
well really haven't thought about it i may rng him to give him goods stats...it will help me practice standing rnging...it will be fun :)

Thewindlord
2nd March 2012, 1:38 AM
I already had one from SS, and i guess im ganna give my old one away and EV my new one.

Prison Mike
2nd March 2012, 6:25 PM
I'm probably not gonna use him too much. You can't use him on random matchup, which is pretty much what I do on the game now. Plus, I don't wanna use a legendary. I used him against the pokemon league right after I got him. I didn't know he'd gain EXP like a traded pokemon.

Owl
5th March 2012, 10:43 AM
Dominate the Universe of Coarse!
What else is mewtwo for? (Aside form Cuddling)

~Light
5th March 2012, 10:44 AM
It's stored in my box and it's staying there

Shinku
5th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Leave it to rot in the PC for all eternity <_< ..maybe I'll do something one day with it. Not sure it has a great nature anyway, come to think of it...

VIA
5th March 2012, 5:29 PM
The ultimate HM slave!! Ahahaha!!! Behold Mewtwos ultimate rocksmash!

rckstr
5th March 2012, 5:34 PM
Stored in my PC with all my other Event Pokemon
After running through the E4 with it :P

Kall El
4th June 2012, 5:58 PM
Downloaded but needs collecting.
Nothing, just leave it there for collection purposes. :]

Markasdarkas
7th June 2012, 6:03 AM
I use my Mewtwo holding a Amulet Coin while using Prize money MAX pass power then I spam The Elite Four. Get a nice chunk of change doing it a few times.

Ver-mont
7th June 2012, 6:09 AM
To take over the world!

Well, I like Mewtwo, so it will at least stay for some good time as a main team member if I get it.

SoulMuse
8th June 2012, 3:33 AM
I turned mine into a wicked special sweeper.

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 2:16 AM
To take over the world, make another movie and defeat Frieza from DragonballZ.

Wulava
13th July 2012, 4:22 AM
THREAD CLOSED.

Don't bump dead threads.