PDA

View Full Version : Diamond & Pearl Adventure! shippings!

Blackjack Gabbiani
16th February 2012, 5:45 AM
So I have a soft spot for this comic, and it seems there's hardly any discussion about it, even in the manga section.

So to amend this, I will bring it here to the shipping section! And lest you think the title of the thread is odd, the ! is part of the series title.

Anyway, the ones I like...well obviously from my icon, one of my big ones is Cyrus/Jupiter. DPA!'s Jupiter has a distinct caring side when it comes to her boss, even if she isn't aware that she even possesses compassion, and he isn't aware that he has the ability to recieve and accept it.

I also like Mitsumi/Jun, even though it's terribly one-sided. I know she comes to be his friend, but it does stop short of having her return his affection. But she still has a lot of things to deal with in her life, and when she does, he'll be there.

And of course, Cyrus/Hareta. It's almost a poetic thing, how the innocent trainer turned the evil man's heart. It speaks volumes about how the only series in which the lead shows Cyrus compassion is the only one where he's able to realize that the world has value as it exists. Cyrus can never have a normal life, but heck, neither can Hareta, but Hareta brings light and happiness to the man's dark life, and can even make him smile from his heart.

Others I like are Cyrus/Mitsumi (even though he's technically the closest thing she has to a father), Mars/Koya, Mitsumi/Cynthia, Hareta/Empoleon, and one-sided Cynthia's Grandma/Rowan and Saturn/Cyrus (you can't really read volume 4 and not pick up on Saturn's massive jonesing/dependancy issues for bossman).

Who do people ship B-2 with? I *want* to ship him, but I can't think of anyone.

Oh yeah, it's a bit of a crossover, but Charon/Madame Boss. I call it AlmightyDollarshipping, since that's where their interests lie.

JetshipperKekkaishi
18th February 2012, 1:53 AM
Well For me I like:
Hareta x Mars: Funny Interactions and Mars blushes a lot around Hareta. And how much Hareta willing to protect her from Charon when he kidnapped Mars.
Mitsumi x Hareta: I find this one cute. Mitsumi always have to watch Hareta 24/7. XD.And their friendship is so strong.
Jun x Mitsumi:Funny pairing and weird that Jun grows at the end. I support Hareta with Mitsumi more but this is more funny and cute in a way.

Blackjack Gabbiani
22nd February 2012, 10:55 AM
Haha, I have a friend that also ships Hareta/Mars. I think she'll be pleased to find another one!

Hmm. It should probably be named, but the only thing that comes to mind is "nosepickershipping" and that would probably be turned down on sight.

JetshipperKekkaishi
22nd February 2012, 10:44 PM
Haha, I have a friend that also ships Hareta/Mars. I think she'll be pleased to find another one!

Hmm. It should probably be named, but the only thing that comes to mind is "nosepickershipping" and that would probably be turned down on sight.

Oh Haretax Mars is named GalacticSpaceshipping.But that is a funny name too. I also ship HaretaxCynthia XD.

Blackjack Gabbiani
23rd February 2012, 11:12 AM
Aaah all right!

Ooh, I hadn't heard of that shipping before.

Tomato-kun
24th February 2012, 8:01 AM
I used to be a Hareta/Mitsumi shipper myself but in recent weeks I've began preferring them as platonic brother and sister..

Piplup/Hareta is still out there though. Cyrus/Hareta and Cyrus/Mitsumi both intrigue me too.