PDA

View Full Version : Major League Pokemon

trailblazers
25th February 2012, 7:23 PM
http://i39.*******.com/1z56g5z.gif

:617: Sign up now to be a team manager for a Major League Pokemon WiFi Association! :617:

The MLP has 3 teams available! Sign up now! Each team is fully run by one owner (one user) who drafts their pokemon, makes trades to improve their team, and fights other teams using the pokemon on theirs. The cool thing about this association as compared to others is that each pokemon only appears on one team in the whole league; it's like the MLB or NBA, or other sports leagues in that the players can be traded, released to free agency, drafted, or signed, except that the players are species of pokemon!

Each team will have a maximum roster of 10 pokemon; these are the only species of pokemon allowed on the team. Only 6 will compete in each battle. There will only be one of each species of pokemon in the league; for example, if team A has Scizor on its roster, then no other team can use Scizor on their team. Different species in an evolution chain still count as different species.

Draft

The first thing that will happen will be a draft. There will be 10 rounds of the draft, so each team can draft 10 species of pokemon for their roster. The draft will be serpentine, so the order of drafting will flip each round. The person who drafted last in round 1 will draft first in round 2, last in round 3, first in round 4, etc. Pokemon with alternate forms only count as one species; Rotom is the only exception. All the Rotom forms count as different pokemon species.

Roster Management

Again, the only pokemon species allowed to be used on each team are the ones on that team's roster. Each team gets to have up to 10 pokemon species on the roster, with a minimum of 6. Pokemon remaining undrafted at the end of the draft can be signed as "free agents" on a first-come first-serve basis. If you want to add a free agent to your team, you must post that you wish to do so in this thread.

Teams may trade pokemon species with each other. For example, if a team has Ferrothorn and Scizor, and wishes to acquire a pokemon who can help negate the fire weakness, they may trade Scizor away to a different team in exchange for Rotom-W, for example. The number of pokemon traded away do not need to be the same as the number received, although the number of pokemon on the team roster must stay between 6 and 10. If a team has 10 pokemon and makes a 1-for-2 trade, they must release one pokemon on their roster into free agency to keep their roster under the size limit.

League Play Rules
Each team will have to play each other team once in the regular season. There are 11 teams, so each team will play 10 games, one against each other team. The results of each game must be posted on this thread, and wins and losses will be recorded in some form of standings. After the end of the regular season, the top 6 teams in the league will compete in the playoffs, a tournament for the league championship. Playoff rounds will be best of three; Teams will play each other up to three times in a row to decide who moves on to the next round. The top 2 teams in the league in the regular season will receive a first-round bye. A schedule and standings, along with playoff seeding and more, will be decided as the league drafts and begins.

Rules for Battles: Standard OU Single Wi-Fi Battles
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
OHKO Clause
Evasion Clause
No Hacks- this means no pokegen or pokesav. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to train your pokemon to level 100.
No Ubers
No Hax Items
Disconnecting counts as a forfeit and a loss
MLP Clause: you may only use pokemon found on your roster

Teams
trailblazers- Portland Panthers
SoMaPoKiTo- Gensokyo Puppets
icyman300- Miami Party Wreckers
EoTN- Orre's Legacy
Lasien
Billy Mays- Ponyville Applebuckers
tayetayetv1
shadow130690- Boston Assassins
Rockstar19958
MangoSplash- Orlando Knights
CelticOrigins- Celtic Warriors

Any suggestions for improving the idea of the league and the quality of this thread are much appreciated. I hope lots of users will join!

League Owner Rule (Amendment 2): If a league owner is inactive for more than two weeks (doesn't draft, doesn't battle, doesn't post a reason for absence, etc.) then the team may be given to another owner.

Draft Board

Draft Rule (Amendment 1): If you do not pick within 24 hours of the last pick, the automatic pick will be the next-most used pokemon on Smogon Online over the last three months.
Draft Rule (Amendment 2): You may go back and change your pick to any pokemon that hasn't been taken yet. This includes auto picks, so if you miss your pick, now it's not like getting a random pokemon, and instead it's just letting other people who are available draft before you.

First Round
1. shadow130690- Politoed ;186;
2. trailblazers- Dragonite ;149;
3. Billy Mays- Blissey ;242;
4. EoTN- Espeon ;196;
5. SoMaPoKiTo- Jellicent :593:
6. icyman300- Scizor ;212;
7. Lasien- Latios ;381;
8. tayetayetv1- Tyranitar ;248;
9. Rockstar19958- Haxorus :612:
10. MangoSplash- Weavile ;461;
11. CelticOrigins- Kyurem :646:

Second Round
12. CelticOrigins- Metagross ;376;
13. MangoSplash- Arcanine ;059;
14. Rockstar19958- Lucario ;448;
15. tayetayetv1- Ferrothorn :598:
16. Lasien- Skarmory ;227;
17. icyman300- Mamoswine ;473;
18. SoMaPoKiTo- Landorus :645:
19. EoTN- Starmie ;121;
20. Billy Mays- Virizion :640:
21. trailblazers- Hydreigon :635:
22. shadow130690- Latias ;380;

Third Round
23. shadow130690- Piloswine ;221;
24. trailblazers- Mienshao :620:
25. Billy Mays- Nidoking ;034;
26. EoTN- Lucario ;448;
27. SoMaPoKiTo- Jolteon ;135;
28. icyman300- Tentacruel ;073;
29. Lasien- Scrafty :560:
30. tayetayetv1- Salamence ;373;
31. Rockstar19958- Gyarados ;130;
32. MangoSplash- Gallade ;475;
33. CelticOrigins- Magnezone ;462;

Fourth Round
34. CelticOrigins- Volcarona :637:
35. MangoSplash- Alakazam ;065;
36. Rockstar19958- Reuniclus :579:
37. tayetayetv1- Infernape ;392;
38. Lasien- Tornadus :641:
39. icyman300- Forretress ;205;
40. SoMaPoKiTo- Jirachi ;385;
41. EoTN- Donphan ;232;
42. Billy Mays- Ninjask ;291;
43. trailblazers- Roserade ;407;
44. shadow130690- Conkeldurr :534:

Fifth Round
45. shadow130690- Vaporeon ;134;
46. trailblazers- Dugtrio ;051;
47. Billy Mays- Heracross ;214;
48. EoTN- Gastrodon ;423;
49. SoMaPoKiTo- Venusaur ;003;
50. icyman300- Chansey ;113;
51. Lasien- Whimsicott :547:
52. tayetayetv1
53. Rockstar19958
54. MangoSplash
55. CelticOrigins

Consecutive Draft Picks Missed- (Miss 3 consecutive rounds of drafting and your team can be taken over by a new owner)

trailblazers- 0
SoMaPoKiTo- looking for new owner
icyman300- looking for new owner
EoTN- 1
Lasien- 0
Billy Mays- 0
tayetayetv1- 1
shadow130690- looking for new owner
Rockstar19958- 0
MangoSplash- 0
CelticOrigins- 1

Pokemon being saved for a draft next year:
Cloyster, Celebi, Gengar, Breloom, Gliscor, Flygon, Ninetales, Rotom-W, Terrakion, Jirachi, Heatran

Tman109ner
2nd March 2012, 5:06 AM
You can sign me up!

Pika ruler
2nd March 2012, 5:23 AM
count me in, this looks fun!!!

Ninja Dog
2nd March 2012, 5:23 AM
I'm in as well.

SoMaPoKiTo
2nd March 2012, 9:56 PM
Alright, you got this up and running! Count me in! :D

icyman300
2nd March 2012, 11:43 PM
Im in too. sign me up

John Wallrein
3rd March 2012, 12:07 AM
frickin' nice, if this is PO then put me in

EoTN
3rd March 2012, 9:43 AM
Is this wi-fi only? If so, sign me up, but if not... Well, I can't do PO.

Do we get to pick team names?

-Unicorno-
3rd March 2012, 10:21 PM
Count me in!!! Is it PO or wifi though?

Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
3rd March 2012, 10:33 PM
Count me in too

XxOshwhatxX
3rd March 2012, 11:00 PM
I'll join. I'm sure I can do well.

Rhonder
7th March 2012, 6:50 PM
I'm assuming this is WiFi, but I want to join anyways~ I've been working to get a wifi team done anyways, and this'd be good motivation to kick my butt into gear XD

Billy Mays
7th March 2012, 10:12 PM
If this is wifi then I want a piece of the action.

trailblazers
11th March 2012, 7:42 PM
It's great that people are showing interest and signing up! It will be all WiFi, and flat battles unless there are objections (remember that it would be really hard to get all your species up to level 100, so level 50 sounds good).

Trainers signed up so far (Pick a team city and name! For example, my team will be the Portland Pines)
Tman109ner
Pika ruler
SoMaPoKiTo
icyman300
EoTN
pokefielder
Lasien
XxOshwhatxX
HyperLugia
Billy Mays

John Wallrein, this will be WiFi not Pokemon Online, so tell me if you still want to do it.

Seeing as we already have 12 or 13 teams, this is great. I think we could wait until we had 20 teams, then I'll give you more information about the draft. Thanks for signing up!

Ninja Dog
11th March 2012, 9:32 PM
If its wifi then I'm not doing it.

SoMaPoKiTo
11th March 2012, 9:40 PM
I'm assuming this is WiFi, but I want to join anyways~ I've been working to get a wifi team done anyways, and this'd be good motivation to kick my butt into gear XD
^
Although I'll probably wait until drafting begins.

Billy Mays
11th March 2012, 9:59 PM
So it has to be U.S. cities or can it be cities of other countries or fictional cities?

trailblazers
11th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Any city, US or international, real or fictional, up to you! For instance... the Nimbasa Thunder?

Billy Mays
11th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Naw, I'm going for the PONYVILLE APPLEBUCKERS!

Rhonder
11th March 2012, 10:30 PM
Hmm, in that case I'll use one of my own personal cities out of my story XD The Mesellicety Masters!

icyman300
11th March 2012, 10:59 PM
Miami Party Wreckers. ;)

SoMaPoKiTo
11th March 2012, 11:03 PM
Well then, the Gensokyo Puppets. Touhoumon FTW.

tayetayetv1
11th March 2012, 11:30 PM
I dont know how active this is but i would like to join

Pika ruler
12th March 2012, 2:25 AM
If it's Wifi only, count me out. I don't have wifi.

trailblazers
21st March 2012, 10:57 PM
As of now there are 11 teams; I will wait for one more team to join or leave, so there's an even number, and then the draft will begin! More information on the draft once we have all the teams and team names.

shadow130690
28th March 2012, 7:29 PM
sign me up to
shadow130690- team name: boston assassins
and may i sugguest you lower the number of team for the first one just to see how it work out and see if there any bug or problem. then host a bigger one

trailblazers
29th March 2012, 6:58 AM
The Draft Will Now Commence

All teams that have yet to choose a name should do so whenever they can.

Season Outline:

The draft order was chosen at random using a random number generator. There will officially be 13 teams for this season of the league; each team will play 12 games, one against each of the other teams. 6 teams will make the playoffs at the end of the year; the two teams with the best regular season records will get a first-round bye in the playoffs, and the next four teams with the best record will play in the first round of the playoffs. Whether they will be single-game series or best of three is yet to be determined.

There will be 10 rounds of the draft. The draft order will flip for each round; shadow130690 and cooloolcool will get two picks in a row at some point. To pick, just post the name of the pokemon species you will draft on this thread when it is your turn to draft. The original post, on the first page of this thread, will have the official draft board updated with all the picks. Trades are allowed during the draft, but there will be no trading of draft picks before a pokemon is picked in that draft position.

Draft Order for the First Round:

1. shadow130690- Boston Assassins
2. pokefielder
3. trailblazers- Portland Panthers
4. Billy Mays- Ponyville Applebuckers
5. EoTN
6. SoMaPoKiTo- Gensoyoko Puppets
7. icyman300- Miami Party Wreckers
8. Lasien
9. Tman109ner
10. HyperLugia
11. XxOshwhatxX
12. tayetayetv1
13. Rockstar19958
14. Cooloolcool

shadow130690 is up first. Make your selection and start building your team. Good luck to everyone!

rckstr
29th March 2012, 10:31 AM
I'm in for this

shadow130690
30th March 2012, 5:12 AM
for my choice i choose politeod

-Unicorno-
31st March 2012, 6:41 PM
Team name-Canadian Cows
Draft pokemon-Cloyster

trailblazers
1st April 2012, 4:12 AM
Dragonite! I choose you!

Billy Mays
1st April 2012, 4:33 PM
You son of a *****. You just HAD to choose Dragonite. Fine, then I'll pick Blissey instead.

EoTN
2nd April 2012, 2:05 AM
Orre's Legacy for my name. I've been playing around on colosseum, don't judge me.

I pick Espeon.

SoMaPoKiTo
2nd April 2012, 2:23 AM
I'd just like to make a minor correction: it's Gensokyo, not Gensoyoko.

I choose Jellicent.

trailblazers
3rd April 2012, 2:29 AM
Anyone up for a new draft rule change? This is going to take forever at this rate, so I propose that everyone has 24 hours to make their pick, or else the automatic choice is the next-most used pokemon on Smogon OU. (For example, since no one's picked Scizor yet, Scizor's the most used pokemon in OU, and icyman300 hasn't made his pick in over 24 hours, he would get Scizor)

cooloolcool
3rd April 2012, 2:41 AM
Am I too late to join?

trailblazers
3rd April 2012, 3:17 AM
No, you're not too late. Once we've finished the first round, then I think it'll be too late, but I'll add you on to draft at #14 and #15. Team name?

cooloolcool
3rd April 2012, 3:35 AM
Cool Crazies!

Can our Mascot be Manaphy?

trailblazers
5th April 2012, 1:45 AM
icyman300 has not responded in the allotted 24 hour time, so he gets Scizor. Lasien has the next pick, and if no pick is made within 24 hours, then Lasien gets Heatran.

5th April 2012, 1:50 AM
I guess I will take Latios

icyman300
5th April 2012, 9:15 PM
Sorry lol. Been pretty busy. But yea ill take scizor. :)

cooloolcool
5th April 2012, 11:03 PM
How do I get Pokemon on my team? Can I request certain Pokemon? Sort of confused.

trailblazers
6th April 2012, 5:28 AM
Tman109ner hasn't responded in 24 hours, so he gets the next-most used pokemon on Smogon: Heatran.

Cooloolcool: You get to select a pokemon when it's your turn to draft. Read the first overall post, and you'll see the draft order and who's been taken already. You have two picks in a row coming up, I believe.

MangoSplash
6th April 2012, 2:34 PM
Too late to sign up I suppose? If not, I am very interested in this :)

Rhonder
6th April 2012, 5:47 PM
Oh, thanks for notifying me of my pick over pm XD I'll take Breloom~

trailblazers
7th April 2012, 6:28 AM
Too late to sign up I suppose? If not, I am very interested in this :)

No it's not too late! We still haven't finished the first round, and I'll allow sign-ups until the first round is done. Pick a team name.

Celtic Origins
7th April 2012, 8:25 PM
If sign up isn't complete i'd like to join team name The Celtic Warriors

trailblazers
8th April 2012, 6:06 AM
XxOshwhatxX has not responded within 24 hours, so gets the next-most used pokemon on smogon: Rotom-W. Next pick goes to tayetayetv1

MangoSplash
9th April 2012, 2:39 AM
I'm starting to think that a lot of people forgot that they signed up for this XP

trailblazers
9th April 2012, 2:50 PM
I'm starting to think that a lot of people forgot that they signed up for this XP

Yeah.

tayetayetv1 hasn't responded within 24 hours, so the automatic pick is Tyranitar. Next pick goes to Rockstar19958.

cooloolcool
10th April 2012, 5:00 AM
You PM'd me. Am I allowed Politoed?

Edit: Saw it's taken. Ninetails?

MangoSplash
10th April 2012, 3:00 PM
I'll take a Weavile good sir

Celtic Origins
11th April 2012, 12:01 AM
Hey i'm next to draft so i'm going to draft Kyurem.

trailblazers
11th April 2012, 2:16 AM
The second round of the draft has started! Celtic Origins gets the first pick this round, and the order is the reverse order of the last round.

Congratulations on making it through the first round. Nine more to go, then we can start league play.

New Rule to get approved by the League:
If you are inactive for more than two weeks (i.e. didn't draft, didn't play any games) your team can be given to a new owner. What's the general consensus about a rule like this? It wouldn't be very fun if half the team owners didn't participate very often.

cooloolcool
11th April 2012, 2:21 AM
The second round of the draft has started! Celtic Origins gets the first pick this round, and the order is the reverse order of the last round.

Congratulations on making it through the first round. Nine more to go, then we can start league play.

If you are inactive for more than two weeks (i.e. didn't draft, didn't play any games) your team can be given to a new owner. What's the general consensus about a rule like this? It wouldn't be very fun if half the team owners didn't participate very often.

What? There was no battles! How is round 1 over?

Celtic Origins
11th April 2012, 2:22 AM

I personally agree with this rule & to keep things moving swiftly I draft Metagross

trailblazers
11th April 2012, 2:25 AM
What? There was no battles! How is round 1 over?

We only went through one round... Everyone only has one pokemon... You can't battle with one pokemon. We're going to go through 10 rounds, and then everyone can pick 6 of those 10 they drafted to make a team to battle other teams every game. You can only use pokemon you drafted, so at very minimum we need to go through 6 rounds of the draft before battling.

cooloolcool
11th April 2012, 2:28 AM
We only went through one round... Everyone only has one pokemon... You can't battle with one pokemon. We're going to go through 10 rounds, and then everyone can pick 6 of those 10 they drafted to make a team to battle other teams every game. You can only use pokemon you drafted, so at very minimum we need to go through 6 rounds of the draft before battling.

I once beat a guy with 1 pokemon against his 6. It was so funny! ok. And I just realized, but is this wifi or PO?

trailblazers
11th April 2012, 2:28 AM
I once beat a guy with 1 pokemon against his 6. It was so funny! ok. And I just realized, but is this wifi or PO?

WiFi. If you can't do WiFi, we can always give the team to someone else. It should have said on the first post; if it's not clear I'll update it.

Billy Mays
11th April 2012, 2:29 AM
This is wifi, he said so earlier.

cooloolcool
11th April 2012, 2:32 AM
Oh. I can do wifi. It's just that PO is easier. Whatever. I'll stay. I can always trade fo good pokemon.

Celtic Origins
11th April 2012, 2:33 AM
Trailblazers I have a question about one of the rules

Each team will have a maximum roster of 10 pokemon; these are the only species of pokemon allowed on the team. Only 6 will compete in each battle. There will only be one of each species of pokemon in the league; for example, if team A has Scizor on its roster, then no other team can use Scizor on their team. *If your team roster has a fully evolved pokemon on it, the previous evolutions may be used in battle as well

Does that since someone drafted scizor scyther cant be used by someone else for example?

trailblazers
11th April 2012, 2:44 AM
Trailblazers I have a question about one of the rules

Does that since someone drafted scizor scyther cant be used by someone else for example?

I thought about this rule a bit. Technically, it means whoever drafted Scizor could use Scizor or Scyther (not both in the same battle, though), and no one else could use scyther. I may change the rule, though, to have exceptions for Scyther (pretty much a different pokemon from Scizor) and the Rotom forms (Rotom-H could be on a separate team from Rotom-W), and maybe eviolite users like Chansey and Dusclops. I'd need some input, though.

MangoSplash
11th April 2012, 3:21 AM
My next pick will be Arcanine

And think only one pokemon from each chain of evolution is enough. Keeps things interesting due to the limitations that are put in place

trailblazers
11th April 2012, 3:24 AM

And think only one pokemon from each chain of evolution is enough. Keeps things interesting due to the limitations that are put in place

Actually, yeah, good idea. So separate evolutions now count as separate species. Like it is on Smogon and PO.

cooloolcool
11th April 2012, 3:48 AM

I wanted that!

ok. I pick Flygon! (Ferro won't be a good idea on my team)

MangoSplash
14th April 2012, 5:41 AM
Can't wait to get this started! :D
Might it be an idea to drop people who do not respond within three rounds of choosing? Something tells me they won't be around much for the battles when those do happen :X

Rhonder
14th April 2012, 6:06 PM
'Ello, I'm super sorry but I'm thinking I have to resign from the league for now. Like what Mango said, I can't necessarily that I'll be super active with pokemon in the near future. Especially since this is DS oriented and therefore takes time to do. Between when I signed up and now, I've started playing a few other RPGs so that eats a lot of my time, and I kinda pokemon'd myself out from... November-January XD Anyhoo yeah, I just figured I'd let everyone know

trailblazers
15th April 2012, 8:13 PM
Thanks for helping us start the league out, HyperLugia! I guess we now have an open team, so let's get a new owner! Let's keep the draft moving, so check back here periodically.

16th April 2012, 3:13 PM
I will take Skarmory.

managed my pick with 26 minutes to spare :D

trailblazers
17th April 2012, 2:33 AM
Seeing how Hyper isn't going to be able to pick I guess I'm next. I'll take Virizion please.

You don't draft for another 3 picks. It's icyman300's turn now.

Billy Mays
17th April 2012, 2:46 AM
Whoops, really? I don't know if I'll bbe on then, but ok.

trailblazers
17th April 2012, 3:00 AM
Whoops, really? I don't know if I'll bbe on then, but ok.

If Virizion's still available then I could just have that be your pick, in case you can't be on then.

shadow130690
18th April 2012, 11:08 PM
can i vote or do i still got to wait on pokefielder

cooloolcool
18th April 2012, 11:29 PM
Hey guys. I'm dropping out. I don't really have time for a wifi tourney.

trailblazers
19th April 2012, 1:53 AM
can i vote or do i still got to wait on pokefielder

pokefielder gets another 3 hours, then you can pick

Hey guys. I'm dropping out. I don't really have time for a wifi tourney.

Thanks anyways! Now there are two open teams. Anyone's welcome!

shadow130690
19th April 2012, 5:04 AM
for my second pick i choose latias and piloswine

MangoSplash
20th April 2012, 11:17 PM
So, if no one adopts the two teams, would those pokemon then be released to be chosen?

trailblazers
21st April 2012, 3:01 AM
So, if no one adopts the two teams, would those pokemon then be released to be chosen?

Just releasing them back into the draft would favor those with the soonest picks, as there might be really good pokemon released.

My idea, definitely just a proposal, is to let smogon's usage rankings (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3464495 is the rankings I'm using) determine which picks those teams get, and then just have those pokemon not be used for this season. They could be re-introduced next season to expansion teams, or as a rookie draft of the sort in pro sports leagues.

Billy Mays
21st April 2012, 7:27 AM
I shall pick Nidoking for my next pick.

EoTN
22nd April 2012, 1:02 AM
Is lucario taken? If not, it's mine. Also, can we change the pokemon that were auto chosen?

trailblazers
22nd April 2012, 1:21 AM
Is lucario taken? If not, it's mine. Also, can we change the pokemon that were auto chosen?

Yeah I'll clarify this rule a bit. If your pick was auto-chosen, and you come back and see it and want another pokemon instead, you can change the pick to any pokemon that hasn't been picked yet. In fact, you can change any pick you want later, even if they weren't auto picked, but only to pokemon that haven't been picked yet. So go ahead and change your last one EoTN.

Edit: New amendment on the main first post. Thanks for the input on the rules, EoTN.

SoMaPoKiTo
22nd April 2012, 6:00 AM
I'll take Jolteon, please. :)

23rd April 2012, 3:40 PM
I will take Scrafty

trailblazers
28th April 2012, 5:17 PM
Breaking News

There will only be 11 teams in the league for this season. Five owners have left. The pokemon already picked by these five teams will not be used this year, and could be reintroduced into the league at the end of the season/before next season in another draft, much like the NBA or NFL rookie drafts. Since there are 11 teams, the fact that there will be 11 pokemon not used works out perfectly for a new draft after the first season.

This draft will continue as usual, but will move much faster as I believe all 11 teams left are actually committed. The pokemon that won't be used this year are:

Cloyster
Celebi
Gengar
Breloom
Gliscor
Flygon
Ninetales
Rotom-W
Terrakion

Jirachi
Heatran

Let's get this league up and running! Good luck to all.

shadow130690
30th April 2012, 10:57 PM
we need to think of a way to speed this up. it taking way to long

trailblazers
3rd May 2012, 3:25 PM
we need to think of a way to speed this up. it taking way to long

It is. We're going to start enforcing the 24 hour rule now. Hopefully everyone can just check in once a day, to see if it's their turn to pick. We've almost gone through 3 rounds, so we have seven to go and should be able to start the season by June, if we're lucky.

shadow130690
14th May 2012, 2:40 AM
bump to the top i want to vote

icyman300
17th May 2012, 1:02 AM
Hey everyone. I quit sorry. I have no time for pokemon anymore........

SoMaPoKiTo
17th May 2012, 11:00 PM
I'll be leaving Major League Pokemon, too. It's been almost three months, and we're not even halfway through the draft yet. I understand that not everyone can be on at the same time to do this, but this is getting ridiculous.

trailblazers
19th May 2012, 4:49 PM
Hey everyone. I quit sorry. I have no time for pokemon anymore........

That's too bad! I guess we'll have to find another owner, or just put your pokemon in the draft pool for next year. We'll see how quickly we get another owner.

I'll be leaving Major League Pokemon, too. It's been almost three months, and we're not even halfway through the draft yet. I understand that not everyone can be on at the same time to do this, but this is getting ridiculous.

I'm sorry! If you stay patient, we'll get through the draft within 3 WEEKS, I promise. I'll start enforcing auto picks now. Once the draft is over, it'll move along very nicely and we can start playing games.

29th May 2012, 11:29 PM
Will take Whimsicott