Rare Candy 4
Cheren 3
N 3
Double Colorless Energy 5
Fire Energy 14

Thanks!

Tarro57
1st March 2012, 9:19 PM
You can only have a max of 4 of the same card, exculding basic energy, so you can't have 5 Rare Candy.

~Sam~
2nd March 2012, 1:21 AM
ok but do you have any suggestions?

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt
2nd March 2012, 1:59 AM
Drop Regigagas hes kinda slow to setup, try dropping him for Reshiram BLW also you probably dont want to run 3 Ex's. 3 Catchers and that could be game.

ven?
2nd March 2012, 4:00 AM
If you want to run either then you might as well run cleffa or some kind of stall card to create a setup strategy and a breather type strategy for the 2 EX's, take renuiclus out, it's just a catcher target that needs something to hide behind but it doesn't in this deck and probably slows down emboar (as he doesn't work well with other stage 2's), shaymin from UL is a good card to run with EX's as it gives the advantage of being able to setup a t4 attack to T1, as well as adding in dual ball to grab basic's faster, eviolite to reduce and slightly control the amount of damage regigigas takes, communication to be able to create a more universal synergy and type advantage, and cobalion, idk why but it just seem's like a good fit in this deck. peace

~Sam~
2nd March 2012, 12:32 PM
I agree with you guys. I will take our reuniclis and Regigigas and replace them with Vileplume and Reshiram. I think i will also use a pichu to fill up my bench with. But how any of each?

ven?
3rd March 2012, 12:37 AM
to be honest there's nothing wrong with regigigas, it's just that you need a minimum of 3 DCE for it to be effective, use cleffa instead of pichu.

P.S. you can only have 4 max of each kind of special energy in your deck.

A.J.
3rd March 2012, 4:15 AM
Can you like, mention the set that each card is in? It would make it a lot easier for myself and others to understand the strategy behind your deck.

ven?
3rd March 2012, 6:15 PM
vilepllume's trainer lock, emboars is ability, reshiram is either reshiram or reshiram EX, but victini is probably v-create.