PDA

View Full Version : Which C-gear skin are you using?

Pages : [1] 2

GoldenMagikarp
1st March 2012, 7:26 PM
Like the title says. Which C-gear skin are you using on your B/W games? I'm currently using the Venusaur skin.

battle171
2nd March 2012, 6:23 PM
I'm probably gonna keep using the Victini skin until something like the Reshiram/Zekrom skins come out.

The Eleventh
2nd March 2012, 6:28 PM
I'm using the Zoroark skin at the moment, although I did have the Pikachu one for quite some time before that. If the Klink or Ducklett skins are released internationally, then I'll definitely use those.

Will-powered Spriter
2nd March 2012, 6:29 PM
Blastoise, I think. I haven't bothered to switch for a while.

1quacka1
2nd March 2012, 6:29 PM
Blastoise, it's awesome.I'm thhinking of changing to Venusaur though

GoldenMagikarp
2nd March 2012, 7:37 PM
Nice. I really like the Japanese Dwebble skin. I hope it gets released internationally.

Sabconth
2nd March 2012, 7:40 PM
The pokemon world championship 2011 one, with a skateboarding pikachu on it.

Prison Mike
2nd March 2012, 7:41 PM
I'm using the 2011 world championship skin. I like it. I wish they'd do one of Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem. If they have, I haven't heard of it.

The Eleventh
2nd March 2012, 7:50 PM
I'm using the 2011 world championship skin. I like it. I wish they'd do one of Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem. If they have, I haven't heard of it.
Reshiram and Zekrom C-Gear skins were made available to Japanese players last year, but there has been no international release.

All C-Gear skins released up to this point can be found listed here (http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/globallinkdownloads.shtml).

2rsa
2nd March 2012, 8:12 PM
Vici Vici Victini.:D
I like my Charizard too but i would love Reshiram C-gear skin.

Kalosian
2nd March 2012, 8:45 PM
I'm using the Winter Deerling skin, but I might switch the next time I go to the Dream World. Not sure what I should switch to though.

Meowth City
2nd March 2012, 9:26 PM
I'm using the Pikachu one because it's the only one that I really like.
I do, however, like the Crustle and Ducklett ones as well.

ThunderPuncher
2nd March 2012, 9:37 PM
I'm using the newest Pikachu one.

I really want the Blastoise one though, I hope it gets released in the states soon.

manniezmoll
2nd March 2012, 9:43 PM
i'm not using a skin at the moment. i took them off when i stopped playing DW everyday...

Vaati_Reborn
2nd March 2012, 10:11 PM
I am currently using the Zoroark one! I was using the Skateboarding Pikachu one for a long time though, I might switch to it again soon.

redsky
2nd March 2012, 10:25 PM
I'm using the Venasaur skin at the moment. It looks so cool. Though the Zoroark skin also looks great.

Silvershark
2nd March 2012, 10:29 PM
I am currently using the Zoroark one! I was using the Skateboarding Pikachu one for a long time though

Same here.

Primal Crusader V
2nd March 2012, 10:33 PM
Just the basic. I really want that Klink skin.

thetifftiff
2nd March 2012, 10:47 PM
Croagunk in White and winter deerling in Black. I haven't changed them in a while, maybe I should get around to that soonish.

Entreri10
2nd March 2012, 10:54 PM
I'm using the regular Pikachu one mostly because i missed out on the Charizard/Blastoise.Venusaur ones.

Dangertrout
3rd March 2012, 12:48 AM
I'm using the Munna one in Black and the winter Deerling in White.

Kyousuke
3rd March 2012, 1:27 AM
Victini in my White version right now. Had the old championships on before.

rykerr1
3rd March 2012, 2:28 AM
I'm using the Spring Deerling one right now... I really wish the Ducklett one would come to the US because it's adorable!

jstinftw!
3rd March 2012, 9:23 AM
I'm currently using the Pokemon Worlds C-Gear skin. The one with the Pikachu on a skateboard.

PopPrincess_Lyra
3rd March 2012, 10:00 AM
its the normal one i use..nya~

Siebold
3rd March 2012, 2:03 PM
I'm using my VGC one I know it's not that special, but since I went to san diego for it (I'm in canada :P) I like to have memories :)

GravityStorm
3rd March 2012, 3:34 PM
I use the VGC 2011, I like that Charizard one though, if only they'd release the starters in the US.

GoldenMagikarp
3rd March 2012, 3:59 PM
I'm using my VGC one I know it's not that special, but since I went to san diego for it (I'm in canada :P) I like to have memories :)

You were att San Diego? That's cool. Did you participate in the VGC (or maybe the TCGC)?

Ponymon
3rd March 2012, 4:16 PM
Victini one :) I'd like it too if a reshiram one came out

Siebold
3rd March 2012, 5:31 PM
You were att San Diego? That's cool. Did you participate in the VGC (or maybe the TCGC)?

I competed in the VGC, did you attend? Or do you not like competitive battling?

-Unicorno-
3rd March 2012, 5:39 PM
I'm using the minccino one, the crustle one is epc though...

Darkrai_Shadowforce
3rd March 2012, 5:48 PM
I'm using the Limited Victini one. He looks cool in there.

Lady Umbreon
3rd March 2012, 6:31 PM
Skate-achu all the way! Whenever I look at it I hear LL Cool J in my head. "Don't call it a comeback! I been here for years..." Describes Pokemon perfectly.

Squiddly Dee
3rd March 2012, 6:35 PM
I'm using the Mincinno one. So cute!

GoldenMagikarp
3rd March 2012, 6:36 PM
I competed in the VGC, did you attend? Or do you not like competitive battling?

I didn't attend. I don't have good enought patience to EV-train and breed for good IVs/natures ^^ I also live in Sweden so it was quite far to go.

Dr. Leggs
3rd March 2012, 8:46 PM
Croagunk, have been since it was released. I'd love to have that Porygon-Z skin though, or the Reshiram/Zekrom ones.

R_N
3rd March 2012, 8:50 PM
I'm using the Winter Deerling skin. That whole set was very pleasant, actually.

FairyWitch
3rd March 2012, 8:51 PM
haha i love the spring deerling c-gear skin im using its so cute ;) can't wait for more to come out i would love to have a cute shaymin one but the only thing not sure if they would ever release it :/

Serpentine
3rd March 2012, 10:51 PM
Fall Deerling Skin

aclover
3rd March 2012, 11:14 PM
The Zoroark one! ^-^
I'm hoping the Crustle one will be released, then I'd use that!

deadsoul
4th March 2012, 8:55 AM
Vicini, leave it to such cuteness to brighten up my day as I play!

donphant
4th March 2012, 9:29 AM
Zoroark, it always puts a smile on my face, the same when i first saw it

Schade
4th March 2012, 1:08 PM
I used Munna before I started a new game file.

Squirtleismyhomeboy
5th March 2012, 3:31 AM
i'm rockin the pikachu skin

Mug
5th March 2012, 3:34 AM
Right now I have the autumn Deerling, since my Wi-Fi's down and I have yet to get my winter one. The Deerling are just so cute! :D

G50
5th March 2012, 3:47 AM
I just use the default one. I focus more on just using the C-Gear functions, than actually having a design to it.

Owl
5th March 2012, 10:32 AM
As we speak I'm Rocking the Victini Skin, waiting for a Dunsparce Skin. ._.

~Light
5th March 2012, 10:41 AM
I'm using the Zoroark skin

Shinku
5th March 2012, 12:30 PM
I think it's the spring Deerling one xD

Juzey
5th March 2012, 6:59 PM
I'm using the Victini skin. Victini's cute!

Archangel Armada
5th March 2012, 10:41 PM
I'm using Zoroark skin on my Pokemon Black and the Croagunk skin on Pokemon White.

deoxysdude94
5th March 2012, 10:46 PM
I like the Victini skin, but I'm gonna change to something else really soon. I'm getting tired of it.

Indigoodra
6th March 2012, 1:59 AM
Croagunk is the best so far.

But I'm just waiting for them to release that damn Porygon-Z one for the English games >:L

Brianocerous
7th March 2012, 3:23 AM
Charizard!!!

Marbi Z
7th March 2012, 3:28 AM
I'm using the seasonal Dearling ones! I'll be switching to the Spring one next month (or whenever Spring starts)

Ansem1013
7th March 2012, 7:28 AM
I use the one with the skateboarding pikachu

Neferka
7th March 2012, 8:04 AM
Aww where are people getting all these cool skins from :( I'm using Minccino and the plain Pikachu ones in my games... I want the Venusaur one though >.<

Regiultima
7th March 2012, 9:11 AM
I'm currently using the Zoroark one. I plan on finding an event Zekrom to borrow to use for the event (I have white :() once it is released. If the Japanese events can be used for the English games, I won't need to borrow one.

Shade2000
7th March 2012, 6:35 PM
I want to use the charizard one, I have entered the code and everything but its not working.

Alter ego
7th March 2012, 7:01 PM
I'm using the Klink one, because I have a Jap. Games xD
But I'm thinking in change to the Ducklett, since I have Klink for a long time.

OrangeArcanine
7th March 2012, 7:15 PM
I'm using a Charizard one, had to have it after spending so long trying to get a shiny charizard in soul silver.

SmartD
7th March 2012, 7:40 PM
I'm currently using the Victini one. It's cute.

Shockking
7th March 2012, 8:28 PM
Aw... The coolest one I have is the Croagunk one... oh well, I've always liked the Croak. :)

lostboy
8th March 2012, 3:38 AM
It will be the Zekrom/Reshiram one that's obtainable this weekend. I've been using the basic one for the last few months. I'd rather have a true favorite pkmn of mine appear on the C-gear.

t00lb0x31
8th March 2012, 4:09 AM
I've had the Zoroark skin on my game since said skin was released. It looks sooo bad*****

ZeroKyurem
8th March 2012, 4:14 AM
The World Championship 2011 skin.
I'll stick to it until I find a new skin that I really like.

Jinglefruit
8th March 2012, 5:23 AM
The Deerling skins seem popular. O: - Genuinely surprised as I really didn't like them.

I'm using Venusaur, but only until Porygon-Z, Crustle or Klink get released.

sAv1Or)
8th March 2012, 5:31 AM
I'm using the Victini one in Black and in White the Pikachu one. Until I stop having C-Gear A.D.D., the one in White will change on average once every 2 visits to the Dream World until I find a new cool one :(

StarzDragonite
8th March 2012, 5:33 AM
The blastoise one is the most bad*** looking in my opinion. Plus it was my first ever pokemon ;009;

Clarity
8th March 2012, 7:49 PM
Victini on Black (might change it tho) and Minccino on White. :3 Gotta love the cuteness. xD

zozo
9th March 2012, 2:46 AM
Currently using Victini, though I often switch between it and the Munna skin.

blackterravolt
9th March 2012, 2:55 AM
I'm currently using the Pikachu C-gear pattern. :P

RoyalGamer
9th March 2012, 3:15 AM
Default skin FTW.

SuperEpicRock
9th March 2012, 3:21 AM
Default skin FTW.

Wow, I was just about to post and say that, except for me it's because I'm too lazy to get another one

Banana Knight Arthur
9th March 2012, 3:25 AM
Been using the Koaruhie/Ducklett one.

But I also alternate with the Munna skin also.

I'm not fond of the Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise ones...

MegaSerperior
9th March 2012, 3:34 AM
I'm using the Minccino one. It's really cute!

Aquarelle
9th March 2012, 4:54 AM
I've never changed my C-gear's skin, so I have the default one.

SapphireL
10th March 2012, 9:06 AM
I'm using the Aim for the Top Pikachu, or whatever it's called. I think it's a little too plain, but I'm unable to change it since my DS can't connect to Wi-Fi in my apartment. lol

halloweenghost
10th March 2012, 9:14 AM
Using my brand new Hero Zekrom skin

neo darkrai
10th March 2012, 3:04 PM
About the C-Gear skins. Can I trade over the 2012 event Zekrom to White and get the C-Gear skin? I like that one a lot better than the Reshiram one.

The Eleventh
10th March 2012, 3:14 PM
About the C-Gear skins. Can I trade over the 2012 event Zekrom to White and get the C-Gear skin? I like that one a lot better than the Reshiram one.
Yes, you can. You can only access one of the skins, though, so if you send Zekrom to the Dream World to receive the skin, you won't be able to get the Reshiram one.

2rsa
10th March 2012, 3:18 PM

I'm doing the same with Reshiram.I only have my english black game and i really wanted the Reshiram C-gear skin.my friend was nice enough to let me have his Reshiram and i'll be getting the Reshiram C-gear skin in 2 hours.:p

DiamondSeedII
10th March 2012, 3:30 PM
Right now I'm using the Minccino one. Though I'd really like the Victini one....

Missingno. Master
10th March 2012, 4:58 PM
Using my brand new Zekrom skin. I wish we could get both of them, but honestly, what I really want is a Weezing skin. Or the Crustle skin Japan's getting.

2rsa
10th March 2012, 5:42 PM
Yay i got my Reshiram skin.:D
he is beautiful!!!

Snigeln
10th March 2012, 5:50 PM
I´m using the Blastiose one, it looks best with the C-gear off, which is how I usually play the game.

Torpoleon
10th March 2012, 5:53 PM
I have the Spring Deerling one on right now, but I'll put the Zekrom one on tomorrow. I took out my Pokémon from the DW without putting on the awesome Zekrom C-Gear skin. Then, I'll probably end up sticking with that one because it looks great and having that for White matches perfectly.

Shadow XD001
10th March 2012, 5:56 PM
Using the Victini C-Gear right now. Might switch to Reshiram or Zekrom C-Gear later.

Blazethehaze6
10th March 2012, 6:03 PM
The VCG skin

I haven't gotten around to seeing the new skins or changing mine, so I've had this one since summer.

DragonA7X
10th March 2012, 6:06 PM
I am using the Zoroark skin right now.
Zoroak is my favorite 5th gen pokemon.

Lorde
10th March 2012, 8:19 PM
I've been using the Victini C-Gear skin on Black version; I don't really like that skin, but I've been too lazy to change it. I unlocked the Zekrom C-Gear skin this morning though, so I'll change it tomorrow when I visit the Global Link site. I have no skins on my other games because I usually restart them after a few weeks anyway.

noh8red32
11th March 2012, 4:50 PM
Ok so here is my delema... I got the new Reshiram via wi-fi event today, tucked him in/started dreaming then went to the dream world. I went to the new special home, watched the preview, clicked on everything and went inside. I then clicked on everything inside the home (even got the code for the new victini doll etc) but when I access the dream bridge it takes me to one of the old areas and no "Victini Mini-game"? why...what did I do wrong? I would love to play the game and recieve the special C-gear skin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Update: I just used my hour for the day so now I have to wait till tomorrow to try again. grrrrrrrrrrrr (still no Victini Mini-game) :(

2rsa
11th March 2012, 8:16 PM
IMPORTANT

OMG!guys i got both C-gear skins on my black game!I thought hey lest tuck in my event Zekrom.it wont hut.i played with Victini and i got the Zekrom C-gear skin even though i got the Reshiram one yesterday.

Ok so here is my delema... I got the new Reshiram via wi-fi event today, tucked him in/started dreaming then went to the dream world. I went to the new special home, watched the preview, clicked on everything and went inside. I then clicked on everything inside the home (even got the code for the new victini doll etc) but when I access the dream bridge it takes me to one of the old areas and no "Victini Mini-game"? why...what did I do wrong? I would love to play the game and recieve the special C-gear skin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Update: I just used my hour for the day so now I have to wait till tomorrow to try again. grrrrrrrrrrrr (still no Victini Mini-game) :(
When you visit the special home and then visit the dream island from there you'll have to see Victini there.

Whimsicotton
11th March 2012, 8:18 PM
I use the Mincinno one. :U Might use the Reshiram one when I get it, but eh... Probably not (Still have to wait 2 hours to get back to the Dream World. D:)

GoldenMagikarp
11th March 2012, 8:48 PM
My wifi isn't working, so maybe i won't be able to recieve the Reshiram or the c-gear skin :´( I hope that it start working again before April. Also, i hope that they make a Magikarp C-gear skin :3

PikaPika677
11th March 2012, 9:04 PM
I'm using the Pikachu one c:

thatjeremykid
11th March 2012, 9:09 PM
Victini ftw!

Finalflashgame
11th March 2012, 9:34 PM
Pickachu skin

G50
12th March 2012, 8:11 AM
I'm using the Spring Deerling C-Gear skin now. Although not my favorite.

Burakoru
12th March 2012, 5:50 PM
I'm using the Zoroark one, where he's turned around, ,I like the mischevious look on it, since nobody ever looks at my game anyways, might as well have something I find cool.

DragonTrainerBigRed
12th March 2012, 8:56 PM
I'm using the Zoroark skin right now in Pokemon White, but I'll definitely switch to the Reshiram skin once I unlock it.

Whimsical
13th March 2012, 12:36 AM
The Zekrom C-Gear skin is really cool.

Trinimaster.
13th March 2012, 2:00 AM
Can I still get the blastoise/Venusaur/Charizard C-gear skins? and If I could then could someone tell me how to go about getting them?

G50
13th March 2012, 8:36 AM
I am now using the Summer Deerling C-Gear. My favorite Deerling so it'll probably be my favorite C-Gear for a Deerling too.

GoldenMagikarp
13th March 2012, 5:48 PM
Can I still get the blastoise/Venusaur/Charizard C-gear skins? and If I could then could someone tell me how to go about getting them?

The Blastoise one is still active, but the others have ended. They are only for Europe thought.

Adeku
13th March 2012, 5:53 PM
I'm currently using the 2011 Championship C-gear with Pikachu on it. I'm going to get the Reshiram one later on,

Trinimaster.
13th March 2012, 7:11 PM
The Blastoise one is still active, but the others have ended. They are only for Europe thought.
Damn I really wanted that Venusaur one,thanks anyway

phoenragon
20th March 2012, 4:16 PM
Currently using the Victini skin

When are the Blastoise/Venusaur/Charizard skins gonna be released for the US???? =(

Hey guys, has anyone figured out if you can unlock both the Resh and Zekrom c-gear skins with a single game cart?

I have Pokemon black and I'm working to trade for a wifi Resh (b/c I'd rather have the Resh skin). Just wondering if anyone has tried? Thanks

RedAce♠
21st March 2012, 12:31 AM
I'm using my newly accuired Zekrom C-Gear Skin and my GF is using the Reshiram C-Gear Skin. I just wish they would come out with more C-Gear Skins, and that they are cool looking as the Vicitni, Reshiram, Zekrom , and a few others.

RedAce♠
21st March 2012, 12:34 AM
Currently using the Victini skin

When are the Blastoise/Venusaur/Charizard skins gonna be released for the US???? =(

Hey guys, has anyone figured out if you can unlock both the Resh and Zekrom c-gear skins with a single game cart?

I have Pokemon black and I'm working to trade for a wifi Resh (b/c I'd rather have the Resh skin). Just wondering if anyone has tried? Thanks

I feel the same I really want a Charizard C-Gear Skin so bad! Also to answer your question, you can get both Reshiram/Zekrom C-Gear Skins. I did, you just need the event pokes and trade them to both games and wait 24hrs on each, since you can only accesses the DW once every 24hrs. Though you'll need to play the mini-game twice, but it's worth it.

cannibaleyes
21st March 2012, 12:42 AM
I'm currently using the Victini skin. I would use one of the new Resh/Zek ones, but I'm too lazy to do DW anymore, especially at the rate I change the DS clock to RNG.

phoenragon
21st March 2012, 2:39 AM
Also to answer your question, you can get both Reshiram/Zekrom C-Gear Skins. I did, you just need the event pokes and trade them to both games and wait 24hrs on each, since you can only accesses the DW once every 24hrs. Though you'll need to play the mini-game twice, but it's worth it.

THANK YOU RedAce! =D

Platina2000
21st March 2012, 4:38 AM
I'm using the Reshiram skin for White, and the Spring Deerling skin for Black. Just now, I traded Rehiram and Zekrom between my two games to get the opposite skins, but...I forgot which game I used more frequently for the systems (I have a DS and a 3DS), and ended up switching them around. -_-; Now I have to wait for the time limit for both games to end before I attempt the Dream World. Last time I did that, I chalked up one month worth of wait. I wish I was kidding...

Cometstarlight
21st March 2012, 4:44 AM
I'm using the Pikachu one. Simple, but adorable lol

NO $aints
21st March 2012, 4:56 AM
not using any cause i dont know how to get them cause i dont know how to set up my game sync can someone help me with this please

Cometstarlight
21st March 2012, 4:58 AM
Once you have a pokemon in the dream world you can go back to the global link and click customize. It will take you where you need to go to from there, but be sure to download the other skins you want first

phoenragon
21st March 2012, 5:32 AM
not using any cause i dont know how to get them cause i dont know how to set up my game sync can someone help me with this please

Once you get to a certain point in the game (it's pretty early), there is a new item on the Game start screen called "Game sync settings". You have to be able to connect your DS to the internet. Once you do, your game cart will be given a unique ID and it will be displayed under this menu in the future.

Then, you need to register at Pokemon.com. Once you've done that, go to the Pokemon-gl.com page and log in using the same info. The site should walk you through registering your game from there.

flygonabsol99
21st March 2012, 7:33 AM
I am using the thing with the skater pikachu with a Headband.I think it was the VGCs skin.

After bout half an hour, I found the Reshiram skin.Then I forgot to apply it after I left the DW.Going to apply it soon

Takeo
8th April 2012, 1:20 AM
On my American version I like to use Pokémon World Championships 2011, Zoroark and currently using the White Hero C-gear skin
on my Japan version I like to use Venusaur!, Charizard!, Blastoise!, Virtual Pokémon (thats the one with Porygon-Z), Pokémon Café, and currently using Ducklett Friends C-gear skin

~Darkfire~
8th April 2012, 1:40 AM
I'm using Pokemon World Championships 2011 on my Black, and the Munna one on my White.

ShinyMienshao
8th April 2012, 3:44 AM
I was previously using my old zoroark theme,but then I switched to the new piplup theme.

Trainer Frankie
8th April 2012, 4:00 AM
The munna one since the first pokemon I caught for my team was my musharna.

Cometstarlight
9th April 2012, 9:25 PM
I'm now currently using the new Piplup theme : D I like it lol

manniezmoll
9th April 2012, 9:27 PM
switched over to piplup a few days ago...

DiamondClass
9th April 2012, 9:51 PM
switched over to piplup a few days ago...

Me too. Im not a piplup fan but that C-gear skin looks nice on the screen.

AuraSphere
9th April 2012, 10:10 PM
Been using a Victini skin. Don't think I'll change anytime soon.

Mark_Chaos
9th April 2012, 10:46 PM
I'm using the Piplup C-Gear...

ZombifiedHorror1031
9th April 2012, 11:27 PM
I am currently using the Reshiram and Zekrom C-Gear skins. However, I will probably switch Zekrom out with Piplup next time I visit the Dream World.

GoldenMagikarp
24th April 2012, 9:41 PM
I changed to the Reshiram-skin today. I may change it again soon though. It looks worse in the game than it does on the internet.

32er
24th April 2012, 9:47 PM
Started using the Piplup one today.

DragonCollector
24th April 2012, 10:15 PM
How do you change C_GEar skins??

iPokemon
25th April 2012, 3:04 AM
I'm using the Piplup C-Gear skin.

Victreebong
25th April 2012, 6:14 AM
The Zoroark theme is the only one I've actually liked. So I'm sticking with it. I did use the Croagunk one for a while, but the jab to the side of the screen was getting on my nerves.

Robeson64
25th April 2012, 1:30 PM
How do you change C_GEar skins??

From the Pokemon Global Link website.

I'm currently using the Pikachu C-gear, might change it up soon as I've been using it for a while.

Master Leo
25th April 2012, 7:51 PM
Using the piplup skin. I really like the way piplup and the bubbles look.

gpdlt
25th April 2012, 8:57 PM
Whatever the default skin is.

Larry
26th April 2012, 12:03 AM
I've got the default one. I don't plan on ever changing it.

DMerle
26th April 2012, 3:44 AM
Just using the boring Minccino one, wish i could get the new Virizion one. :(

P!ppy
26th April 2012, 4:00 AM
I use the Pikachu one (normal one, not the worlds one), but I'm going to change it to Piplup as soon as I get around to it.

GoldenMagikarp
26th April 2012, 3:14 PM
Pokemon.com should do a C-gear skin poll (like the befriend a pokemon poll last year).

Shinku
26th April 2012, 8:13 PM
If I recall, I think I'm using the Blastoise one at the moment.

☭Secret_Shocker☭
29th April 2012, 7:52 PM
Pokemon World Championships. For me it looks pretty cool.

Serebii!
30th April 2012, 10:10 AM
None because I cant access Dream World

Seles
1st May 2012, 12:13 AM
Had Pikachu for awhile until the Piplup one came out.

Demysta
1st May 2012, 12:28 AM
I'm using the Minccino one at the moment. Its so cute I love it! :)

Vandslaux
1st May 2012, 12:28 AM
Hero Reshiram.

Shiny_Mudkip
1st May 2012, 1:50 AM
I'm using using Hero Reshiram also it's one of the cooler C-gears like the Zoroark one.

GoldenMagikarp
1st May 2012, 11:52 AM
I got the Zekrom skin now.

SS_Append
1st May 2012, 5:23 PM
Iirc, the World Championships one, the one with Pikachu on it~

SuperPichu
1st May 2012, 5:58 PM
The Minccino C-Gear coz I love Minccino and it's my 2nd or 3rd fave Pokemon!

abrar14
1st May 2012, 6:16 PM
The piplup one :3

Moonlight_Tails
1st May 2012, 6:21 PM
Had the croagunk one on white till the movie ones came out. now I have Reshiram and Zekrom for each of my games respectively.

Blaze12x2
1st May 2012, 6:39 PM
I am using Blastoise, its pretty good

Meowth City
4th May 2012, 10:41 PM
I am now using the Happy Piplup one. I love it.

PandakoPanda
4th May 2012, 11:44 PM
I'm using the Skateboardding Pikachu in White and I'm pretty sure I'm using the Mincino or however it's spelled in Black.

rovert
5th May 2012, 2:52 AM
I'm using the Reshiram skin right now but I might switch back to the pikachu tourney one (the skateboarding pika)

LightningRevolver
5th May 2012, 7:37 AM
The Pikachu one, he looks so cute and adorable.

kaisap112
5th May 2012, 5:07 PM
I'm currently using the Munna skin. The Zoroark skin is another favorite of mine. Unfortunately I didn't get the game before most of the Wi-Fi events etc. had already ended (such as the Victini skin, Mewtwo etc.).

nandamaung
6th May 2012, 2:48 AM
I'm using the Victini skin. Seems the coolest so far

Trickster44
6th May 2012, 3:01 AM
I'm using my Movie14 Zekrom Skin at the moment. So cool, especially the blue aura coming off of him.

Sceptrigon
6th May 2012, 3:04 AM
I'm using the Winter Deerling skin at the moment, but I don't go on Global Link often. I'll probably go on later to change it up.

thekorean
6th May 2012, 3:21 AM
Piplup one.

They need to release more Pokedex skins. Too few.

Erymry
6th May 2012, 4:06 AM
I'm using the Mincinno one. It's my favourite skin so far, but then again,. I also haven't been keeping track of new ones.

Shivu
6th May 2012, 3:16 PM
Zoroark skin! Ftw!

Arcos
6th May 2012, 3:20 PM
I am currently using the Hero Reshiram C-Gear skin. It looks so cool!

Emperor Giratina
7th May 2012, 6:47 PM
I am using the Piplup C-Gear skin in Pokemon Black.

smeen
7th May 2012, 6:48 PM
The Piplup C-Gear skin. It's extremely cute.

Littlemyuu
7th May 2012, 6:51 PM
I use Blastoise on my black, and I have Minccino on my white

EmeraldPhoenix
7th May 2012, 7:18 PM
I'm using the Zekrom Skin, but I know I've missed out on quite a few... I've only got the default, Piplup, Munna (Or is it Musharna? whatever came with the guide book) and Zekrom.

(ˇ-ˇ)(o_O)
8th May 2012, 8:49 AM
Pikachu c-gear :3

manaichain
9th May 2012, 1:13 PM
Piplup skin, what other promotions are still available as i missed them all? i lost my charger, and took me months t get new one as nowhere sells them separate

redcharzard
9th May 2012, 10:47 PM
Piplup just because its the newest

Skywardswordsman
9th May 2012, 10:50 PM
I'm using the normal one because Pokemon global link doesn't work on my laptop. I'd love to be able to have that Pikachu one though :P

Keldonas
10th May 2012, 2:38 AM
I'm using the Zoroark skin, which I love.

I wish I had been looking at the news and gotten the movie event reshiram so I could get the skin though =(

TheBluePorygon
12th May 2012, 3:40 AM
Using the Reshiram one, it's definitely my favorite

YukimenokoManyula
12th May 2012, 3:44 AM
Definitely using the Audino one because she is just too cute. Audino all of a sudden became cute to me...especially after battling her a million times for exp..

~EternalDarkness~
12th May 2012, 3:45 AM
I'm currently using the Croagunk skin, I reckon it looks pretty cool.

G50
12th May 2012, 4:31 AM
I went back to using the default skin again.

I'll probably change to a different one very soon.

Sinfonietta
12th May 2012, 8:18 AM
Set it to the Reshiram one when I got it, haven't changed it since. I feel it's a lot less plain than the others.

Rizzle
13th May 2012, 2:09 AM
Missed out on the Charizard and Pikachu c-gear so I'll wait for the Zekrom/Reshiram c-gear skin.

Necro101
13th May 2012, 2:12 AM
I think I am using the croagunk one xD. I've been playing pokemon Emerald and Skyrim so I am not sure.

RAWK ON

Xionea
13th May 2012, 2:40 AM
I'm using a pikachu one since thats the only cool one I have. The rest are just plain ones :P

GoldenMagikarp
13th May 2012, 12:57 PM
Missed out on the Charizard and Pikachu c-gear so I'll wait for the Zekrom/Reshiram c-gear skin.

The Reshiram and Zekrom skins have alredy been released. They end on the 29th of May and you need the event Reshiram or Zekrom to gett them.

Da Man X
13th May 2012, 10:53 PM
I'm using the Reshiram C Gear.

kemal07
14th May 2012, 12:46 AM
Oh Lord... embarassed to say,,, but mine is still the default : D

Ash Ketchum!
18th May 2012, 7:12 PM
I use the one with Pikachu on a skateboard.

Wolveram
23rd May 2012, 7:21 PM
I'm still using the Munna one.

ShinyMienshao
23rd May 2012, 7:33 PM
I'm still currently using the piplup one.

Absoltastic
24th May 2012, 7:22 AM
I use the Victini skin on Black and the Reshiram skin on white. I still eagerly await the day that America might get the awesome Kanto starter skins or the Crustle skin.

noosh
25th May 2012, 5:42 PM
Still rockin' the skinny pikachu C-gear. All the ones I can actually get just look lame... not a fan of piplup and munna is ugly as well.

Can't beat the classics :D

GoldenMagikarp
27th May 2012, 1:17 AM
I started using the Charizard skin today.

SeiyruKazohu
28th May 2012, 3:14 AM
I'm using the newest Piplup one. If they ever come out with a Blaziken skin I'll be using that!

☭Secret_Shocker☭
28th May 2012, 4:25 PM
I'm currently using the reshiram skin, and it looks pretty badarse.

Kall El
3rd June 2012, 8:00 PM
The default design - I really need to download some new ones!
Venasaur one looks pretty cool xD

Dawn and Piplup
3rd June 2012, 8:14 PM
I'm swapping between the Piplup and Pikachu because I love both. But right now I'm using Pikachu.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan
1st July 2012, 7:43 PM
I'm using the Pikachu skin, I was using the World championships 2011 skin till it ended.

Kian D
1st July 2012, 8:34 PM
I'm currently using the victini skin

Chrysaries
2nd July 2012, 8:23 AM
Venosaur is amazing, but right now its Zekrom

FusionKT
2nd July 2012, 2:01 PM
I'm using the pokemon world championships 2011 one

Mikey1701
2nd July 2012, 4:40 PM
I'm using the Minccino one.

coolminun
2nd July 2012, 4:47 PM
The cool zekrom skin

FireChick
2nd July 2012, 11:42 PM
I'm using the cute spring-themed Deerling C-Gear skin! I mean, come on! How can you NOT love cute little Deerling?

Gloryus
2nd July 2012, 11:54 PM
I'm using the Pikachu skin right now but I want to get the Keldeo skin. It looks nice.

Drake Pokétrainer
3rd July 2012, 6:22 PM
I'm using the Venusaur one.

DragoniteRules1
4th July 2012, 9:27 PM
I'm using Victini.

Zoruagible
4th July 2012, 11:08 PM
I'm using the Pikachu skin, I missed the Zekrom/Reshiram skins

Dragalge
4th July 2012, 11:14 PM
I'm using my Zekrom C-Gear skin.

xenard
7th July 2012, 5:47 PM
I'm using Zekrom skin

nekomi
7th July 2012, 9:18 PM
I'm using the Piplup skin.

G50
7th July 2012, 10:51 PM
I'm using the Zekrom C-Gear skin now.

The Eleventh
7th July 2012, 11:19 PM
I'm using the Zoroark C-Gear skin. I'm disappointed that I never got a chance to unlock the Zekrom one, since I had heard it was possible to unlock both Reshiram and Zekrom skins.

Cyndaquil<3
9th July 2012, 3:31 AM
I'm using the Zoroark C-Gear skin. I'm disappointed that I never got a chance to unlock the Zekrom one, since I had heard it was possible to unlock both Reshiram and Zekrom skins.

yeah, once you sent up the Reshiram/Zekrom from the download, you could send in (I'm pretty sure) any of the other one and get the skin. If you can still visit the island, you might still be able to get it.
I'm using the cool Zekrom one, at least until that Charizard one comes out for me.

Dr. Leggs
9th July 2012, 4:37 AM
Had the Croagunk C-Gear skin, but I restarted my game and since then I've been using Pikachu.

EmiiLava
9th July 2012, 5:47 PM
I'm using my Victini C-gear skin! :D

ohjeezitskim
9th July 2012, 6:00 PM
I'm using Zoroark skin as of now, because it's the coolest one I have as of now lol

SouthParkPikachu
10th July 2012, 6:43 PM
The Piplup skin, but I don't remember downloading it. o_O

Earthia100
10th July 2012, 9:13 PM
I change it every time I log on to the dream world. I like to keep things fresh! I think I'm using the zoroark one now, though.

Ninjames
11th July 2012, 6:35 PM
The Reshiram that accompanied the event. I really like that skin.

Trickster44
11th July 2012, 7:41 PM
The Reshiram that accompanied the event. I really like that skin.

lol same here. i like the aura it has as an effect.

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 1:17 AM
Regulation black of course. It looks the best and I don't completely know how to change it :P

TheEliteEmpoleon
9th August 2012, 10:14 PM
Now I'm using the Porygon-Z skin. I change it every time a new one comes out.

jabs4
9th August 2012, 10:25 PM
I'm on the Porygon-Z skin currently. I tried the Crustle skin, but it was too depressing to look at.

Pippi
9th August 2012, 10:26 PM
I just keep the good ol' classic skin.

Darkazure
9th August 2012, 10:32 PM
I'm using the great and MIGHTY...............................pikachu!

Kanethedragon
9th August 2012, 10:54 PM
Hero Reshiram. It's beast, but there are alot of others that are also awesome and if I had Black I would've been using Hero Zekrom.

ShinyHaxorus
9th August 2012, 11:04 PM
The Pikachu one on black and just the regular one on white.

deathgaze560
10th August 2012, 8:54 PM
I'm using the Crustle skin. It looks epic with squares =)

Cryssy
10th August 2012, 8:58 PM
I'm currently using the Worlds VGC 2011 Cgear, have since the end of Augest last year.

AxelWolf
10th August 2012, 9:00 PM
Since I only started playing in June and been adding customization skins, I am currently using the Pokemon WC 2012 C-Gear.

soundxfury
10th August 2012, 9:32 PM
Zoroark c-gear. I was just using the generic one but decided to change it to Zoroark when it came out since it's the only c-gear skin I actually liked the look of.

richi3f
10th August 2012, 11:42 PM
I'm using the Crustle skin. I hope that the Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise skins become available in English games, as well as the Kanto starters Pokédex skin.

Kai*
10th August 2012, 11:46 PM
i'm using the reshiram one currently. it looks good on the black background, especially with the blue flames. i usually switch between reshiram and pikachu.

Crimson Penguin
11th August 2012, 12:45 AM
I've been using Piplup since it came out. That thing is so freakin' CUUUUUTE.

On a side note, anyone know how to change the shapes of the buttons on the C-Gear? Somehow mine got stuck on the Pikachu face shape and I can't change it back.

Diam
11th August 2012, 1:09 AM
I am using the Pikachu one and Zoroark mostly.

DKDG
11th August 2012, 1:10 AM
im using the world championships 2012 skin that just released a day or two ago

Canto
11th August 2012, 2:07 AM
I like the Porygon-Z one the best, so that's the one I use.

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
11th August 2012, 3:01 AM
I'm using the Reshiram one. I wished I had gotten the first Pikachu C-Gear earlier.

Shneak
11th August 2012, 3:11 AM
Porygon-Z. The new WC one is fugly.

Cutty
11th August 2012, 4:49 AM
I'm still using the Piplup C-Gear skin.
I've downloaded the Porigon-Z one.

Markasdarkas
11th August 2012, 5:25 AM
I am using the Porygon-Z skin in honor of my new(er) uber shiny Porygon I hatched from MM ^.^

Jriks
11th August 2012, 1:41 PM
Im using the one with the Croagunk.

[PR]Tate
11th August 2012, 3:30 PM
I am using Croockodile skin

Tulnekaya
12th August 2012, 4:39 AM
Hero Reshiram. I love the spring Deerling, but I missed it, so I occasionally use Autumn or Winter Deerling

Zoruagible
13th August 2012, 1:50 AM
I'm using the Pikachu skin

Aquarelle
13th August 2012, 11:50 AM
I changed the skins on my games a few months ago: I'm using the Munna one on Black, Piplup on White.

Blivsey
13th August 2012, 4:12 PM
The World Championships 2011 skin. The one with a stylized city background and the skateboarding Pikachu.

Pingouin7
13th August 2012, 4:33 PM
I'm using a custom-made shiny Latias C-Gear background.
Lovely.

GoldenMagikarp
13th August 2012, 4:55 PM
I'm using a custom-made shiny Latias C-Gear background.
Lovely.

How did you make a custom made C-gear skin?

Moonrox
13th August 2012, 7:43 PM
Reshiram for white, zekrom for black. Occasionally zoroark on white.

Pingouin7
14th August 2012, 12:38 AM
How did you make a custom made C-gear skin?

You create a 16-colors picture of the right size, then import it into your save file using a certain program that I won't link to here for obvious reasons.

http://i.imgur.com/4FboE.png