PDA

View Full Version : Dark knights of light

ven?
3rd March 2012, 3:17 AM
The chickens have been here since the beginning but what made the chicken's powerful was the people that used the fierce power of the chicken. However over time people managed to summon the chickens for they're bidding but a dark knight that wishes to purge them with the light and defy the use by becoming a friend to all the chickens.

3 zekrom
1 zekrom EX
1 kyurem EX
3-3 Eelektrik
2 victini (v-crater)
2 terrakion NV
1 virizion NV
1 shaymin UL

2 DCE
4 prism
9 electric

1 battle city
2 pokedex
2 switch
4 plus power
2 super rod
2 crushing hammer
3 eviolite
2 heavy ball
2 great ball
1 level ball
3 communication
4 cheren

Strategy, draw into you're setup, The T/S/S line is structured as a light draw engine to draw into the other T/S/S and energy while using the pokemon search cards to thin out the deck to allow the draw engine to work more properly and setup you're bench asap.

surfin bird.

A.J.
3rd March 2012, 3:34 AM
The only potential trouble that I see is that it doesn't look like you have a way to get the Prism energies back if they end up in the discard pile, such as if Victini, Kyurem, Terrakion, Virizion, or Shaymin get KOed, because those cards use a bunch of non-electric energies for their attacks.

ven?
3rd March 2012, 7:11 PM
You can't get special energies back from the discard pile. At max they only need 2 specific energy to use an attack, then just use dynamotor for the rest, but thats the thing, they're not made to last beyond the ko they're supposed to grab the turn after a zekrom goes down, meaning that they're supposed to give me the turn advantage of the extra turn to setup while I take away they're only wall from they're bench, plus having a few extra of these cards allows me to use communication to grab the zekrom engine faster.

P.S. you don't put energy on shaymin, and virizion only needs an electirc.