PDA

View Full Version : Easy ways to lvl 100?

OverpoweredScizor
3rd March 2012, 7:17 PM
I'm just trying to find good ways to get pokes to level 100 at a decent speed. I heard that it was easier and faster in BW than in any other gen, and I'm wondering why that is. Do you just kill a bunch of Audinos? Or is there something I don't know about?

1quacka1
4th March 2012, 2:08 AM
There's a new formula for calculating EXP gained from a battle. There's a few changes from the old one that increase the EXP calculated:

the formula for calculating was previously had a division of 7, now it's 5 (the smaller the number you divide by, the bigger your result is)

the base exp yields of pokémon is higher, before the highest exp yeild was the Chansey family and Arceus at 255, now Blissey base exp is now 608. (the lowest used to be 20 for magikarp, now the lowest is the unova starters at 28)

Pass powers from the entralink can boost a how much exp pokemon get temporarily (no idea how the specifics of this works as I don't use the entralink)

a +1 in the equation that is multiplied by pass powers/lucky egg/trade boosts (can only add a maximum of 5 exp to the pokemon, it's mainly here to make sure pokes get at least 1 exp from a battle, but it's an increase nonetheless)

But this biggest change is the fact that the game takes into account the level difference between the pokemon, ie a level 10 pokemon defeating a level 50 gets more exp than a level 40 pokemon defeating it. This extra factor in the equation varies between ~0.004 for a level 100 poke beating a level 1, and ~5 when a level 1 pokemon beats a level 100

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Experience

thekorean
4th March 2012, 2:13 AM
Lucky Egg. Obviously.

Audinos at the Great Chasm give most EXP since they have the highest levels in the game.

Cometstarlight
4th March 2012, 2:15 AM
I wish they let u rechallenge trainers, it would make it so much easier but the only real way to do so is I guess rechallenging the elite 4 and ur rivals

thekorean
4th March 2012, 2:28 AM
They do, kind of.

Cheren, Bianca (only on weekends), Cynthia (only spring), the stadiums. And that guy at Castelia. Also Royal Unova.

Claus351
4th March 2012, 2:29 AM
I'm going to mention I ran thru the e4 with a level 1 Eevee holding an exp share using a lv.100 and he was level 50 by the end. second round through hes now a level 70 jolteon. its pretty easy to raise pokes in b/w :P

RustyOwl
4th March 2012, 2:33 AM
In addition to what Comet said above me, you can keep battling the sports teams in Nimbasa City over and over. Their Pokémon aren't as high level as the Elite Four's, but they're still pretty decent experience.

The only issue with the Trainers you can re-battle in B/W is that you have to wait a VERY long time after you've defeated them for another opportunity to fight. Especially your rivals. I think you can fight in each sports arena twice a day, but you should double check that.

The Elite Four are a little less frustrating, as you only have to sit through the credits every time (or reset, I guess). But even so, it's difficult to train Pokémon that don't have a type advantage against them. You might be better off with the sports teams if you're at a disadvantage. Their typing is more varied.

And, obviously, Exp. Share and Lucky Egg are a big help.

You could also try raising Pokémon that were traded to you if you want another experience boost, unless it's already way too late for that.

G50
4th March 2012, 7:45 AM
Along with holding the Lucky Egg, facing the Elite 4 every day, and the Sports Domes, rivals on the weekends, Cynthia in spring.; You can also once a day face the Gamefreak.

The Gamefreak is in Castelia City, down Castelia Street, Gamefreak Building, go up the elevator. He is the Guy all the way down the room in the middle, (where the 3 people are facing each other) he's the one on the right.

*Tip for Elite 4 Level up - once the Pokemon is level 80 or higher, you can use it (with enough items) for battling on its own with lucky egg instead of switching.

Schade
4th March 2012, 1:00 PM
Without the Lucky Egg, it will take forever to train!
But as everyone else have said: The domes and the E4, Cynthia, Morimoto and the Riches.

Xyllerion
4th March 2012, 1:16 PM
Umm.....what about that Pass Power that gives you 4x EXP?

Well mostly I do this:
-Give Exp. Share to pokemon I want raised
-Battle E4 until the pokemon is at lvl 57-60(only takes a 2 or 3 challenges I think)
-Give it Lucky Egg and go to the Nimbasa Stadiums until it gets to lvl 78-80(it can fight on its own at that level with a few items)
Note: Nimbasa Stadiums can only be challenge once a day, if you want to challenge them again, move your ds clock to 23:59(11:59 pm) and wait until it gets to 00:01(12:01 am),then you can challenge the stadiums again
-E4 until it gets to lvl 100

Usually takes me 1 day to get one to 100. Depends if it's hard to train though(eg: Raticate, Dustox, walls etc.)

Schade
4th March 2012, 1:18 PM
Umm.....what about that Pass Power that gives you 4x EXP?

The.... What?

Blazethehaze6
4th March 2012, 1:23 PM
The Nimbasa Gym and your rival, Cheren.

For example, I was trainin a Nidoking from SS. To train him, i chraged into a bunch of
Battles, always switching Nido for Braviary (poor braviary :'( )
when nido got to lv 45i brought him to the athletes and trained there for he equivalent of about 4 hrs. By that time he was level 95

Xyllerion
4th March 2012, 1:26 PM
The.... What?
This http://serebii.net/blackwhite/highlink.shtml
My bad it's only 2x....

G50
4th March 2012, 1:28 PM
The.... What?

PassPower is a C-Gear Passby feature that (when you've obtained at least a certain amount of Pass Orbs) will give you a limited time experience boost in battle.

Ponymon
7th March 2012, 6:25 PM
I find it too easy to get lv 100s- I hav a lv 100 PELIPPER on black

Eranu™
7th March 2012, 7:30 PM
i give it the exp. share till it's high enough to farm the elite four with a lucky egg.

gregjammer
8th March 2012, 2:10 AM
I find that constant clock abuse(until your pokemon is level 100) for purposes of ensuring that the ds thinks it's a sunday evening, so that you can go into the royal unova for a rare candy(should you succeed in beating seven trainers), can get your pokemon to lv. 100 faster without other peoples' help, since without the element of help, lower-level pokemon now hurt your exp. points gain significantly... If they didn't, the E4/GFM/Cynthia would've been logical for levelling to 100... Since the top level for opponent pokemon controlled by cpu is 75-77(via E4), it will take significantly longer to get there unless your pokemon was traded to get a further exp. point boost on top of lucky egg, in which case, it won't be as a hassle as one w/o outside real-life help...

edit: oh, and what I meant by " for purposes of ensuring that the ds thinks it's a sunday evening" doesn't mean set clock to sunday evening immediately, as the game will know your actions and prevent it from working unless you let the day roll over by means of setting clock to 23:59 the day before and getting into the game and saving before the day(and date) rolls over to Sunday, then waiting until the time shows as one minute past midnight(or 0:01), as the events won't refresh until 0:01 on the new day. After the event refresh, then you can set clock again and reboot game, but this time, to the evening, no date change required...

Don't forget to talk to the lady, spend a thousand, beatr the trainers in ship, obtain the rare candy, and save after you reboot, and certainly don't forget to set the clock before each and every time you get in the game, and the ship, should you want easy levels by rare candies...

RexNovus
8th March 2012, 2:22 AM
I find that constant clock abuse(until your pokemon is level 100) for purposes of ensuring that the ds thinks it's a sunday evening, so that you can go into the royal unova for a rare candy(should you succeed in beating seven trainers), can get your pokemon to lv. 100 faster without other peoples' help, since without the element of help, lower-level pokemon now hurt your exp. points gain significantly... If they didn't, the E4/GFM/Cynthia would've been logical for levelling to 100... Since the top level for opponent pokemon controlled by cpu is 75-77(via E4), it will take significantly longer to get there unless your pokemon was traded to get a further exp. point boost on top of lucky egg, in which case, it won't be as a hassle as one w/o outside real-life help...

I actually never knew about this ship. Darn, I'm going to check it out right away ^^,

Ansem1013
8th March 2012, 2:59 AM
Dream World will also raise your pokemon 1 level if you gain enough points during your daily session

FairyWitch
8th March 2012, 8:41 PM
Well i level up my pokemon too lv.100 in two or three hours by using the lucky egg or exp. share...while battle E4,nimbasa trainers,Cynthia(in spring) and sometimes rare candies...if play straight done in a good two to 3 hours ;)

sAv1Or)
8th March 2012, 9:04 PM
My suggestions are:
1.Get a Lucky Egg
2.Battle all trainers in Nimbasa sports arenas (Nursery Aide Leah will give you a Rare Candy if she's there and you beat her.)
3.Battle high level Audinos with lower level Pokemon
4.Battle Cheren, Bianca, & Cynthia
5.Battle E4

Unfortunately you can only do 3 and 5 multiple times in 1 day unless you feel like adjusting your DS clock after each time. Also consider that some pokemon level up slower than others. Battling Pokemon with significantly higher levels than yours gives you good exp. especially with the Lucky Egg. The Lucky Egg is your best bet.

thekorean
8th March 2012, 9:25 PM
^Dont forget Royal Unova battles. They can help a lot.

Meowth City
9th March 2012, 1:39 PM
I agree, Royal Unova is a great place to train every day and get unlimited Rare Candies (those are on Sundays).

Alter ego
11th March 2012, 12:44 AM
The best way is Rare Candy.

But, if you don't own a lot of 'em, ya can use:

rare candies
Lucky Egg
C-Gear Powers (Exp Power +++) Yes, it's really good - I used to up 20+ Lv in only 1 battle.
Daily Battles
Elite Four

And if you're so lazy to do this, just put in Daycare and wait 9000 days to get it at Lv 100.

GalladeX
11th March 2012, 5:23 AM
Rare Candies aren't a good training method, because you don't earn the EVs that come about from actually battling. A level 100 juiced on Rare Candies is significantly weaker than one that was raised normally.
I would suggest a Lucky Egg + the Stadiums + Royal Unova + Cheren and Bianca + Audinos Black City (if applicable). If you go at a fair pace, I would say you could get a level 1 to level 100 in about a week.

Alter ego
12th March 2012, 2:27 AM
Rare Candies aren't a good training method, because you don't earn the EVs that come about from actually battling. A level 100 juiced on Rare Candies is significantly weaker than one that was raised normally.
I would suggest a Lucky Egg + the Stadiums + Royal Unova + Cheren and Bianca + Audinos Black City (if applicable). If you go at a fair pace, I would say you could get a level 1 to level 100 in about a week.

But you can EV Train Pokémon that are actually Lv 100. So you can EV train after you Level Up your 'mons.

DragonXmicro
12th March 2012, 2:29 AM
If the pokemon is in the erratic or fast exp groups, use the daycare. 1 step = 1 exp. Skyarrow bridge 300x = hell yes

ShimmerInTheDark
12th March 2012, 6:06 AM
Simple. Lucky Egg or Exp. Share, Audino's, trading over pokemon, strong wild pokemon (Giant Chasm is a good place, as well as Abundant Shrine and Challenger's Cave), and strong trainers like Morimoto, Bianca, Cheren, the Nimbasa sports althetes and of course the Elite Four. Keep on grinding.

GameMaster0000
12th March 2012, 3:17 PM
If you want to train with wild pokemon, I suggest have 4 pokemon that has pickup ability that has level 41+ in party. It will make you have chance 40% to get rare candy per 1 pickup.

RedAce♠
14th March 2012, 12:13 AM
Well here are some ways. It works for me, heck I can get even those slower leveling pokes to at least lv.70 in one day and that includes dragons. Here is what you need first off.

(1) Lots and lots of lucky Eggs. There easy to get from the treasure hunter in Route 13

(2) Very High level Pokes at least a lv.80 some where.

Now here are the places to fight for daily fights.

-The Pokemon League

-Cynthia Battle in Undella Town (Spring Time only)

-Black City (If you have Pokemon Black and a lot of residents in it)

-Opelucid City (In the building to the north near the exit. Though there pokes are only 30+ ^^; )

-Sports Arenas in Nimbasa City (Both Buildings)

-Royal Unova in Castelia City

(During these hours)
Spring: 17:00-19:59
Summer: 19:00-20:59
Autumn: 17:00-19:59
Winter: 16:00-18:59

-Undella Villa in Undella Town (Though they only give you one playthrough sadly)

-Bianca Battle in Professor Juniper's Laboratory in Nuvema Town (Only on Saturdays)

-Cheren Battle (top floor of Victory Road a battle once per day)

That's all there all, also be sure to hold something that increases your winnings, it will help you buy more stuff, especialy if you fight all theses guys a day :D

Eternalserenity
14th March 2012, 10:15 AM
Okay. I can get 3 Pokémon to Lv. 100 in one day using this method. It is important to note you will need 2 DSes and 2 BW games and a fully levelled up Entree on the game you're training your Pokémon on. We'll call that game #1. Game #2 is there to simply give the MAX Power to game #1. Got it? Okay. Here's what you do.

Have game #2 give the Exp. Point Power MAX to game #1. (It lasts a whole hour and gives ×2 Exp rate) Go to the first part of Route 14, just north of Black City/White Forest. Ride your bike left and right until Audinos appear.
You can increase the effectiveness of the Exp. gain by giving the Pokémon a Lucky Egg, and even more so if it was traded to you.
Furthermore, try to have 5 Lv. 100 Pickup ability Pokémon in your party as well. They'll be useful in obtaining PP Ups and Rare Candies.

It would be advisable to EV train any Pokémon you plan on training - before you start Audino hunting, because Audinos give 2HP EVs for each one you slay.

Owl
24th March 2012, 9:16 AM
I know this has probably been a common answer, but Lucky Egg + E4 must be the fastest leveling in any Game thus far! :D

☭Secret_Shocker☭
25th March 2012, 9:11 AM
A lucky egg, and beat the elite four many times.

ThievingHealer
25th March 2012, 9:27 AM
Training... Duh

Airvic
26th March 2012, 6:50 AM
You could farm for rare candies by running around with pkmn with high levels and the pickup ability, but i just hit the E4 with Exp.Share and lucky egg

Regiultima
26th March 2012, 6:54 AM
You could farm for rare candies by running around with pkmn with high levels and the pickup ability, but i just hit the E4 with Exp.Share and lucky egg

My advice would to combine a Pokemon with high level + Pickup (I recommend Ambipom) and hit the E4 with Exp. Share and Lucky Egg and check after each battle to see what item you got (if any).

Heliotrope
26th March 2012, 12:19 PM
The easiest way would be to use rare candies - assuming you can gather enough of them first.

I like leveling-up my Pokemon against wild Pokemon, because that way I can hunt for shinies at the same time. But that's certainly NOT the easiest way to get them to lv100.

Sillybeans
26th March 2012, 5:54 PM
This is a round about method but getting ''pick-up'' ability pokemon into the levels rare candy becomes a 10% chance and a 10% chance after each fight to pick up an item. I usually habe my lv100 boosting with exp share, Pokemon i'm EV training, HM Slave (Box it if possible) and x3-4 pickup pokemon.

Assuming you maxed at least to abilitys with vitamins and are battling 2 point EV givers thats 310 battles... Only 9-12 rare candies per maxed EV pokemon on average but being able to skip 88-100 saves quite alot of time. Then you have all the battling to level 90+ should give at least 10 rare candies if traded through wild pokemon not to mention an abundant of other goodies.

Do use a Lucky egg, the most important item next to Exp share.

Or... if your lucky enough to have a friend or own two DS's trade the pokemon over for the x1.7 modifer in the other game.

Seles
3rd May 2012, 1:57 AM
I would suggest exp share,lucky eggs,and going to the small court.Helped me get a lvl 100 Milotic and Froslass in under a week!

Kall El
3rd June 2012, 8:47 PM
Lucky EGG, Elite Four, Cynthia or anyone who gives you the most EXP - obviously ;p

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
3rd June 2012, 9:34 PM
Audino training late in the game, probably

GameMaster10
8th June 2012, 12:29 PM
The easiest way I've found is to repeatedly and continuously smash through the elite four.

Charze
8th June 2012, 5:22 PM
Once your Pokemon are strong enough, just keep battling all of the powerful trainers in Unova. This includes the Elite Four, Cynthia (Spring after beating her the first time) and Miyamoto (Gamefreak HQ). They are all at pretty high levels, so try that :D

Trainer Frankie
9th June 2012, 4:24 PM
Talk to Cheren at Route 5 an then battle him right outside the league in the cave entrance to the right. You can battle him once a day.

There's a house where you can fight two rotation battles if you play Pokemon Black or two triple battles if you play Pokemon White once per day.

I Friday nights you can battle a biker on Tubeline Bridge.

In Undella you can battle the Riches once a day. First one, then the next day two, and so on until the sixth member appears. In order to keep getting to battle them once a day, make sure to lose to the sixth member. Don't worry about losing money, you get at least 12,000 for each battle and each battle increases the amount.

You can battle Cynthia once a day at her home in Undella during Spring.

If you have Pokemon Black, Black City might have trainers for you to battle.

Both stadiums have a bunch of trainers you can battle daily at Nimbasa as well a a little battle once a day at the ferris wheel.

In Castelia at the GAMEFREAK building on the 22nd floor, fight Morimoto once a day.

The Royal Unova can be battled once a day.

You can also battle Bianca on Saturday and Sunday at the lab after beating the League a second time.

These are the dailies I do to level up. I also equip a lucky egg to all pokemon I'm leveling and if possible get the boost from being a traded pokemon. Also, I save before entering either of the stadiums. This way, I can keep trying to battle trainers I want to battle. I always make sure to battle the doctor once a day so I get a max revive from beating him plus a LOT of exp from his audino which is great for any level to fight since it, as far as I've seen, doesn't deal damage. But if you want to keep restarting for certain trainers, just know that once you save after entering either stadium, the other stadium you haven't, you can't keep reseting to get certain trainers in there as well.

*futachimaru*
9th June 2012, 10:31 PM
i used audino and got a pokemon from level 20 to level 39 in a short while (of course with a lucky egg, which you get from prof junniper at the chargestonr cave)

Shadowy Arceini
10th June 2012, 4:26 AM
Audino. Especially in the beginning of the game. One time I beat a wild Audino with my Level 10 Lillipup and It leveled up to Level 14. In ONE battle!

Aura Flare Riolu
10th June 2012, 5:21 AM
C-Gear Powers (Exp Power +++) Yes, it's really good - I used to up 20+ Lv in only 1 battle.

Speaking of that...there is a trainer in one of the stadiums with a Lv65 Audino...I wonder how much EXP a Lv1 Pokemon from another country, holding the Lucky Egg and with Exp Power +++ activated would get? Would definitely be great to test it out... Especially ones in the Erratic group...

ParaChomp
10th June 2012, 5:28 AM
Action Replay, anyone?

elorasheppard
10th June 2012, 9:58 AM
Action Replay, anyone?

Doesn't that lessen the achievement somewhat?

I train in the double grass inside the giant chasm. Takes about a week to do two pokemon and you're shiny hunting at the same time! It's how I got my shiny Ditto.

Trainer Frankie
10th June 2012, 3:25 PM
Speaking of that...there is a trainer in one of the stadiums with a Lv65 Audino...I wonder how much EXP a Lv1 Pokemon from another country, holding the Lucky Egg and with Exp Power +++ activated would get? Would definitely be great to test it out... Especially ones in the Erratic group...
Well my pokemon I got from a trade that was from level 73-80 something holding the lucky egg got exp with five digits. :)

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
11th June 2012, 12:15 AM
Sport stadium. And I guess level 50 Audino grinding, with lucky egg.

The Pwner
12th June 2012, 12:17 AM
AUDINO @ lv.50 with lucky egg

Zoruagible
12th June 2012, 1:56 PM
I just train in the stadiums

~Kari~
12th June 2012, 6:46 PM
I just fight the E4 with Exp. Share and the Lucky Egg over and over again while I watch TV xD

Pokeparadox
12th June 2012, 8:48 PM
Battle at the sport stadium. Cheren and Bianca (WEEKENDS) royal unova at evenings and hold a lucky egg. If more than one use exp share. Elite 4 and cynthia and wild battles

Marbi Z
12th June 2012, 9:04 PM
If you have some Level 100 Pokes just do the old in and out technique where you start wild battles with Pokemon as high as level 55 and imediately switch the trainee poke out with the level 100 poke the trainee Poke will get ALL the exp. Points. You can also just give the trainee poke an exp. Share.

Trainer Frankie
12th June 2012, 9:45 PM
No, they don't get all the exp. I tried that and noticed that the level 100 still leeched exp because when the trainee battled by itself, it got more exp.

TheEliteEmpoleon
16th June 2012, 9:24 PM
Nimbasa City Sports Domes, Elite Four, Rivals, and even Audinos. All of it helps, but it still takes some time.

Blivsey
17th June 2012, 1:43 AM
Fight the trainers that come back around once per day. Morimoto, Cynthia, the Nimbasa sports domes, the Royal Unova, weekly rival battles... and use the Lucky Egg that the game provides for you (that Egg is a godsend). By doing your rounds once per day, it only takes 3-4 days on average to raise a 'mon from the 50s to 100 (less if it's traded in), and by using this method you don't have to grind for hours at a time. It's definitely a lot easier to gain levels quickly in B/W than anywhere else.

Dragalge
17th June 2012, 5:04 AM
Audino, the strong trainers and royal Unova. Also bring a Blissey to the Giant Chasm, find a Ditto and let it transform. Switch Blissey with the pokemon your training with a lucky egg and pass power +3 in exp for huge experience points.

AceFlonne
17th June 2012, 6:07 AM
Stadiums
Audinos
Giant Chasm
Elite four/Cynthia/Miyamoto

with the help of Lucky egg or EXP share

Furret-Luver
18th June 2012, 1:00 AM
putting your pokemon in the day care AFTER it is at level 50. most pokemon can't learn anymore moves after this level, so you don't have to worry about them learning unnecessary moves, or losing good ones.

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 2:14 AM
I train my pokes using the gym leaders on SS and HG who you can rebatle over and over again. With a lucky egg pokes can be trained to level 100 within a day

Jacobthepokemonfreak
13th July 2012, 2:33 AM
my foreign, luck egg holding, exp power+++, lv1 shuppet deafeated the lv65 audino (i'm a copycat(someone on youtube already did this) using curse and will'o'wisp. it got so much xp it EVOLVED!!!

ebevan91
13th July 2012, 3:55 AM
Lucky Egg and the stadiums work really well.

Donesparce
13th July 2012, 4:38 AM
I use lucky egg and the stadiums. Sometimes I run through the Elite 4. The gift Lucky Egg was the best thing Gamefreak has ever done for me.

pikadon92
13th July 2012, 4:52 AM
When my pokemon are about in their 90s I used the dream world function that would possibly make them level up.

Ashiya
13th July 2012, 5:41 AM
I'm currently leveling doing stadiums everyday along with the subways and black city (so i can get cash + keep my npc's) equiping x2 exp shares + lucky egg on main pokemon and leveling it for 5 levels above rest of pt then switching off

jwla
13th July 2012, 6:45 AM
Lucky Eggs--I have five--and Stadium/Arena runs. I level a Dream World Pokemon, while my current team gains levels, too. I have a group at 81 a piece that help me out there.

TeamGalacticMars
15th July 2012, 6:07 PM
How about useing a Lucky Egg or a XP share if you want or use some Rare Candy's.

Lord Fighting
15th July 2012, 6:08 PM
Rebattle Gym leaders over and over and give your pokemon lucky egg. Easiest way to train on HG/SS

Shinku
15th July 2012, 6:18 PM
Stadiums
Elite 4
Lucky Egg
Giving someone else your Pokémon to train to level 100 xD

AmusedMilk
16th July 2012, 1:50 AM
1.Equip Lucky Egg
2.Go to Giant Chasm
3.Destroy all Audinos
4.???
5.PROFIT!

HetaOni
16th July 2012, 1:51 AM
1.Equip Lucky Egg
2.Go to Giant Chasm
3.Destroy all Audinos
4.???
5.PROFIT!
I might actually try this >w<

Dragalge
16th July 2012, 2:02 AM
I might actually try this >w<

Or fight Ditto with a Blissey, let it transform, swith and send out what pokemon you want to train, hold the lucky egg with the Pass Power+3 beat it...ah yeah.

!jirachi!
9th February 2013, 11:57 AM
just keep challinging the e4 again and again

Pidjiken
9th February 2013, 12:30 PM
I'm surprised I didn't find it in here but I'm pretty lazy. I have 2 Dojo's and a cafe in my join avenue for 22 levels per day. I blitz the elite four twice with an Amulet coin + exp share on whatever I just ev trained and then just buy levels. 100 in no time. =/

Seles
9th February 2013, 7:15 PM
THe easiest way I got my Ditto to level 100 was just to leave it in the Daycare for about a month...

Cheez Puf
10th February 2013, 4:42 AM
It wasn't an Audino, but I did something similar to that, and I got over 20,000 exp points... from level 1 to the mid-20 range. It was a Scoliopede, I believe.

EonDragonFTW
10th February 2013, 5:50 AM
Or fight Ditto with a Blissey, let it transform, swith and send out what pokemon you want to train, hold the lucky egg with the Pass Power+3 beat it...ah yeah.

Does this actually work? I kinda doubt it...
But if it does.... *smirk*

Dragonquester
18th February 2013, 3:01 AM
Jus give the trainee a lucky egg and train at the stadiums in Nimbasa.

PokeMaster366
18th February 2013, 3:50 AM
Jus give the trainee a lucky egg and train at the stadiums in Nimbasa.

That's an outdated system. Nowadays, you just slap on a Lucky Egg and go Audino hunting in areas where you can expect level 50+ Pokemon.

The Federation
18th February 2013, 3:59 AM
I'm surprised I didn't find it in here but I'm pretty lazy. I have 2 Dojo's and a cafe in my join avenue for 22 levels per day. I blitz the elite four twice with an Amulet coin + exp share on whatever I just ev trained and then just buy levels. 100 in no time. =/
I wish I had thought of that...

Sealotic
19th February 2013, 12:47 AM
The gym leader rematches were good in Soulsilver...

The Elitefour is also a good way to train... (I am so original)
My Cresselia is lvl 90 and I'm just doing the Elite four sometimes, it is the way I use ! :D

silver_phoenix
21st February 2013, 12:49 PM
in BW2 go for Lucky Eggs and Black Tower/ White Tree Hollow

Ecrilthir
5th March 2013, 2:59 PM
Exp. Share and Unova Challenge (Got a Lv 1 Squirtle all the way to Lv 61 Blastiose on Floor 10)

Lorde
6th March 2013, 1:09 AM
I can understand the benefits of Audino grinding and all that, but I personally hate it. I hate running around a route and waiting for a patch of grass to start shaking. That's why I rarely use that training method. My favorite method is simply to attach Lucky Eggs to my Pokemon and re-battle the Elite Four. I did that recently on White version and it worked wonders.

Scraggymaster
8th March 2013, 6:11 AM
I'm pretty sure there's a pokemon breeder in one of the stadiums that give you a rare candy sometimes.

BR4VE
8th March 2013, 10:07 AM
If Your pokemon cant learn anymore moves you could leave it in the daycare then go to the Gear Station and run in circle's. ? But you would have to find something to hold the buttons down.

Cutty
9th March 2013, 10:24 AM
I dont rely on Audino either. There are many other high level wild pokemon after the Elite Four in dark grass areas.
That with lucky egg plus battling rematchable strong trainers.
I often get my pokemon to lv 100 by breeding for shinies too.

NitroLightningFlash
9th March 2013, 10:41 AM
With the exp points you gain off Audino + the Lucky Egg=a LOT of exp points anyway; but there also seems to be more trainers in these games-or at least the level of their Pokemon seems to of gone up...though it could just be me...also beiong able to rebattle more trainers even aftergame helps x3

Canada
14th March 2013, 12:50 AM
Just use a Lucky egg and KO everything you see. Simple. There's also the Elite 4.

cibir
19th March 2013, 2:55 AM
Very helpful, thank you :)

Dragonicwari
19th March 2013, 3:16 AM
Lucky egg+ the people in the Stadiums (with pokes around lvl 60 if I remember correctly)

Icarus©
26th March 2013, 5:18 AM
Lucky Egg+Audinos in Giant Chasm...
Its a very easy way to hit Lv.100.

Now this isn't exactly BW but still in the 5th gen...
If you have Join avenue and a lot of money you can level up really fast

Kiy7866
26th March 2013, 5:44 AM
Hi guys im kinda new to pokemon what does semi, non-redistributable ,redstributable means?? Anyone??

swedefish
26th March 2013, 1:52 PM
Get your pokemon to around lvl 50+ by and then put it in Daycare and run around in Gear Station (use the second outermost "track"). Just leave your DS/3DS plugged in when you go to school/work and at night and tape down the direction and B buttons.

spyrosgost
27th March 2013, 12:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFaI4yNALc0

The Best Way :)

deoxysdude94
27th March 2013, 12:09 AM
oh, you guys forgot about the battle subway trick. Find the right spot when you enter, and just hold the down button while your pokemon is in the day care. Leave it on over night, and you'll have a lv 100.

☭Azimuth_055☣
30th March 2013, 4:34 PM
All I can think about is the Post-game Pokemon league along with lucky eggs.

Flo
2nd April 2013, 4:40 PM
oh, you guys forgot about the battle subway trick. Find the right spot when you enter, and just hold the down button while your pokemon is in the day care. Leave it on over night, and you'll have a lv 100.

I have never heard of that one.

Also, you could live off of Audino, or fight Morimoto and others daily.

N(emesis)
3rd April 2013, 8:52 PM
Buy a 3ds ,go to gear station ,stick a penny under the analog stick, go to bed.

One run thru E4 lvl 98 got lvl 99(no Lucky Egg) by Alders' Bouffalant

Pogaymon
6th April 2013, 6:41 PM
There's no easy way to reach level 100 at all.

telivisionhead
9th April 2013, 2:19 AM
Get the lucky egg. Fight audinos. Or even better fight audinos with the lucky egg?
Or i've heard put it in the day care and then go to the battle subway. Just run around that for a long time and then it should be level 100. But who said its moves would be great....

telivisionhead
9th April 2013, 2:21 AM
putting your pokemon in the day care AFTER it is at level 50. most pokemon can't learn anymore moves after this level, so you don't have to worry about them learning unnecessary moves, or losing good ones.

Yea. I think some starter pokemon they have there last move learnt at level 60. And then if you want them have them over the level when they learn their last move and done.

FastKirbyMKW
9th April 2013, 3:28 AM
If you desperately want a lv 100, at first you can give your Pokemon to the daycare, but my recommendation would be to not give it to the day care people. They sometimes make foolish decisions on what moves to teach it and what moves to forget. However, once your sure they will NOT learn any moves that the daycare people would foolishly teach them, you may give your Pokemon to them. Try and beat the elite four and Alder a few times to train your Pokemon. Also the sports people in Nimbasa city will help you train to get your level 100. I hope I helped.

AuroriumX
9th April 2013, 10:30 AM
Lucky Egg and grinding. That's the only EASY way to get to lvl 100.

nathandg0924
7th May 2013, 10:18 AM
Pretty much the use of a lucky egg and facing the higher level trainers...
- Nate the;448;

Palamon
16th May 2013, 11:20 PM
Try battling the Elite Four and Morimoto. That was the best way I got all mine to level 100.

spyrosgost
17th May 2013, 9:06 AM
Subway trick is the best option!

kyle72686
17th May 2013, 7:38 PM
Can you use an experience share and a lucky egg together by having the pokemon you are leveling hold the experience share and one of your stronger pokemon hold the lucky egg?

If you desperately want a lv 100, at first you can give your Pokemon to the daycare, but my recommendation would be to not give it to the day care people. They sometimes make foolish decisions on what moves to teach it and what moves to forget. However, once your sure they will NOT learn any moves that the daycare people would foolishly teach them, you may give your Pokemon to them.

Don't they still just move all of your attacks up one spot and delete the top attack every time your pokemon learns an attack? You make it sound as if one of your pokemon's attacks is randomly replaced with a new attack.

Divine Retribution
20th May 2013, 5:50 AM
Get a decent team together, farm Battle Points, buy Rare Candies. I have 2408 points saved up with nothing to spend it on, since I do all my battling on simulators now I don't even need to get tutor moves anymore.

jacktheking
20th May 2013, 9:14 AM
Put it in Day care. Walk around and then after 24 hour it will be 100 level.

OshyHikari
21st May 2013, 5:03 PM
Probably battling high-level Trainers while holding a Lucky Egg.

I was able to train some of my Pokemon to Level 70 by battling high-level Audino alone, but I might use Trainers for the higher levels.

*PKMN Trainer Paddy*
27th May 2013, 12:28 PM
Well I find these simple and effective:
-Lucky egg
-Exp. Share (for weaker pokemon)
-Audinos
-Cynthia
-Nimbasa sports domes
-Morimoto
-Elite 4/Champion

SBaby
30th May 2013, 5:06 AM
Here's the best way I've found to get anything up to 100 quickly (if you don't want to deal with the Subway). Make a Pickup Team, by getting 5 Lillipups with the Pickup ability. Level them up until they get to level 41 (giving the 10 percent chance for a Rare Candy). Use Rare Candies that are Picked Up to expedite this process (it took me about 6 hours grinding off Audinos, but it varies depending on how lucky you are; if you don't get a Lucky Egg right away it might take longer, but it will be well worth it, either way).

Then use the front slot for the Pokemon you want to level up. Train on Audinos, of course. I usually fight 3 wild battles, then check my Pokemon to see what items were picked up. Then continue, and repeat the process until you're at the level you want to be at, using Rare Candies as you get them to expedite the process. About 10 hours per Pokemon, give or take for luck variation (Legendaries take a little longer, because they usually have a higher XP curve).

Earth Wolf-Howl
30th May 2013, 11:17 AM
The way I train is by taking the Pokémon I want to train and passing through each route of the game as the Pokémon rise in level, training by five levels per route as I do so. It works in quite a good way- at the beginning, my Sawsbuck, Artemis, was at Dragonspiral Tower and at level 40- still being EV trained against Basculin- and by mid-afternoon, Artemis was at the Giant Chasm, level 63 and having finished EV training. I would have stayed at Giant Chasm, but I wanted to train in the Double Grass, and as such, training a second Pokémon- my Druddigon, Discord- would be more effective.

Another way is to train against the Sports Arenas. I used that to level up my old ingame team.

Another bit of advice is to continuously fight against Morimoto, the Elite 4 and Cynthia whenever you can. I got said Sawsbuck from level 85 to 97 using these methods alone.

pokemonmaster99325
2nd June 2013, 12:53 AM
Trainer battles. Another way is to try to train somewhere with high levels but not so they beat your pokemon. Hold the lucky egg too. If you have weaker pokemon use the Exp share so they avoid being defeated by stronger pokemon. You might want to put your pokemon in day care too for a few hours and wait till they get to level 100.

Deciever's Nightmare ShadowLordN
12th June 2013, 5:25 AM
I just trade them to a friend and he raises them for me

RaichuArcanine
12th June 2013, 9:27 AM
Usually I just EV train the pokemon, then multiple run throughs of the elite four.
~RaichuArcanine~

Lareon
23rd June 2013, 2:35 PM
The rustling grass are really helpfull. Because Audino appears almost everytime in there.
And they gives us most exp. If we get the Lucky egg from Pro.Juniper it will be more easier

Sylveochic
30th August 2013, 7:11 PM
You are right there is no easy way to level 100, but working with the Pokemon makes the trainer and Pokemon stronger together.

Mr. L 500
31st August 2013, 6:54 AM
I often train my Pokémon in a game they weren't originally caught in, that way they get the boosted Exp.

Azulart
8th September 2013, 10:10 PM
Easy way to go to lvl 100 In circa 3 hours or less.

Requirments:

* Lucky egg
* atleast 4 other high leveld members
* Join avenue on highest level (Not required but speeds up the progress alot)
* Amulet coin
* Completed Tree / Tower of B/W2

Method:

1. Give the pokemon thats need to be at lvl 100 the lucky egg.
2. Go to the Tree / Tower and to the lowest level where all the trains have mons of 70*
3. The breeders in the Tree / Tower always have the race of Chansey and killing Blissey gives you tremendous much XP (Normally it gives 32456 XP when switched out + lucky egg + low level ) There are always 2 breeders in each Floor, however its best to fight as much trainers as you can so you can reach the Dungeon boss to earn Lots of money for the join avenue
but its possible just to grind XP with the Breeders and avoinding the other trainers (Which is recommanded if you dont have the Join avenue maxed out)
4. When your pokemon reaches lvl 80 in appromaxitly a hour or a little more, bring it to the Join avenue and level it up to lvl 100. The colloseum maxed out can give you 10 levels
and the Restaurant can give you 14 levels.
5. 20 levels cost around 20.000 which is kinda cheap since if you are training properly with the Amulet coin in the Tree / Tower , you will get around 30.000 when you reach lvl 80.

* beating 2 blissey's with the switch + Lucky egg method
will send your pokemon to lvl 40 - 48 from lvl 1.

Hope this helps for those people who want to play the Game legally
and prefer to do some WIFI battling over the simulators ^^.

Bluebird55
13th September 2013, 10:53 AM
I'm totally with you Overpoweredscizor, it's crazy! I can't see how they say that, the highest level pokémon I find are in the stadium.

I guess we could do the Elite Four over and over and it won't be as difficult as it used to be what with the lvl 100 shiny legendaries that Nintendo are throwing out :-).

Hey, I guess Hydreigon and Tyranitar aren't that difficult to get to, after all :-).

PKMN Trainer Tee
25th September 2013, 7:53 AM
What I do is I level up the Pokemon as much as I can via daily battles/elite four with either Exp. Share or Lucky Egg. By levels 50-60, I go to the Join Avenue and pay for training/meals to level up my Pokemon much faster.

leafgreen5050
28th September 2013, 11:40 PM
Grind audinos in the outside part of the Giant Chasm with the lucky egg. Run up and down on the bicycle and shaking grass with audinos in them appear often. Usually ( with the lucky egg ),every 1 or 2 battles the pokemon gains a level , sometimes to levels for lower levelled pokemon.
This is THE method I use for training and it works really well and efficiently. If you have seen higher level audinos though, use those instead.

xXPlasmaXx
4th October 2013, 3:58 PM
I battle every trainer I see and battle Pokemon to get Exp. when I start a game. For an example, I had a level 72 Serperior before I even got the third gym badge in Black. Most of the time I level up my starter to level 16-20 before I set out on my journey. But another way is to get a lot of Exp. Shares. I have like 5 in my game right now. I get them from trading from other games. Another thing I do is, when I find Rare Candies, I save them so when my Pokemon are at, lets say level 98 and instead of taking the time to get battle Exp. I can use some of the Rare Candies I saved.

Qvalador
4th October 2013, 5:01 PM
Go to Join Avenue daily, try and rank up your stadium or arena, or whatever it's called. The fighting thing. That's how I got my first level 100, and my second.

pikkichu
4th October 2013, 5:24 PM
My method for fast lvl 100 starting from 1 is both courts, both gamefreak trainers, rival, level 10 black tower till level 75, (all this to make money with amulet coin) and then once at 75 head to join avenue with 2 lvl 10 collaseums and a level 10 bistro to instantly complete the last 25 levels

Also can farm breeders in the court all day for infinite rare candies