PDA

View Full Version : Who is the Pokemon, that if you ever get hands on, that you will never let go of?

LightningRevolver
6th March 2012, 1:56 PM
As it says on the title, I am curios about this:
-Who is the Pokemon, that if you ever get hands on, that you will never let go of and why?

Vandslaux
7th March 2012, 1:37 AM
If I ever RNG a shiny Thundurus.. yeah.

DragonXmicro
7th March 2012, 1:45 AM
Lets see, a shiny female zangoose nn Luster

AuraChannelerChris
7th March 2012, 1:55 AM
I bet everyone here will choose shinies because it's easier to get the rest.

No, a Shiny Lucario looks just weird to me. I mean, seriously, yellow? Red is better.

I guess my choice affects where this thread should be. If not, then maybe a Shiny Zorua.

Larry
7th March 2012, 2:35 AM
If I ever got a shiny Axew, I'd evolve it into Haxorus with it's beastly shiny colors.

needsalimegreenespeon
7th March 2012, 2:41 AM
If my female shiny Eevee EVER hatches, I'd never ever give up the Espeon that I will evolve it into. I've worked for two years on this...

Brianocerous
7th March 2012, 3:27 AM
If I ever got a shiny Drizzle Politoad with flawless IVs I would handcuff it to myself.........

Indigoodra
7th March 2012, 3:29 AM
Well, if this were if pokemon were irl, it'd be Reuniclus.

In-game, it would be a Careful Thunderwave DW Dratini. :x

SasoriSand
7th March 2012, 3:45 AM
Reuniculus because it's just so cute.

Garbodor also... it's just so adorable

And lastly Seperior... Fiesty

Primal Crusader V
7th March 2012, 4:15 AM
Accelgor. Shiny or not, I love that thing's impressive speed and movepool.

Shiny Bisharp. Nice re-color. Shiny Golurk, because it's green/black color gives off the expression of intimidation.

Genesect. Need any further explanation?

:meowthbal

Jinglefruit
7th March 2012, 4:18 AM
I guess this means in game, which would be a shiny Fraxure. It's just too beaut to evolve into a dirty great Haxorus, I wouldn't let go of it to the point it wouldn't be allowed to evolve.

Though if you mean a pokemon parade passes me by in the streets I would statically attract to Raichu and never leave it.

overlordmewtwo
7th March 2012, 4:21 AM
If you mean overall in life if Pokemon were real, then I would have none other than the mighty Mewtwo!

In-game, I already have several Pokemon that I own that are irreplaceable. The list is too long to put here.

Dragrath
7th March 2012, 4:36 AM
My modest Shiny gengar I found in bell tower after catching Ho-oh... :) (or the shiny axew I've been trying to breed for over a year.....

Ponymon
7th March 2012, 6:18 PM
Probs a shiny victini- they're white! And victini is my 3rd fave pokemon

Excitable Boy
7th March 2012, 6:21 PM
Nothing, really. Pretty much every Pokemon concievable is replacable in some way.

Maybe some sort of flawless, shiny, rare event Pokemon with a useful event-exclusive or 3rd Gen tutor move that was crucial.

Vulcan_Apocalypse
8th March 2012, 12:55 AM
im never getting rid of my level 100 female snivy :P

Zevn
8th March 2012, 1:01 AM
If my female shiny Eevee EVER hatches, I'd never ever give up the Espeon that I will evolve it into. I've worked for two years on this...

Oh! Dear! God!

I could trade this to you instead, don't waste any more of your life on it!

G50
8th March 2012, 3:39 AM
Shiny Zorua, still trying to hatch for it but no luck so far. Same thing with Shiny Eevee who I eventually want to evolve into Umbreon.

Squiddly Dee
8th March 2012, 3:41 AM
Any Quagsire, no matter what gender, level, or IV set.

Hey, I like Quagsire, okay?? :x

lostboy
8th March 2012, 3:51 AM
If Meloetta is ever released I will always keep it. I love its designs and will nickname it Lady Gaga if ever possible since it's a singer/dancer. :D

Thoaee
8th March 2012, 6:07 PM
Mine will be a Shiny Male Chikorita.

Back in the day when Pokemon Crystal was the latest thing, I started my Johto journey with Crystal, I never played Silver or Gold till much later on.
On this Crystal game I started with a Chikorita, I had no idea what they looked like in game at the time and I had no idea there even was a thing called 'shiny' pokemon. I first noticed the difference when I met another Trainer owned Chikorita in game, I wondered why mine looked different (and it was just now that I realized the shiny stars when you release him from the pokeball was special, not just the 'get from professor special effect' kind of thing), so I had a look on the internet and asked my friends about it, they were so jealous and I had no idea what for. Well, it appeared my little Mikey (yea, I called him Mikey :P ) was Shiny and special. I still have his save file ^^. <3 my Chiko. So close, yet so far away!!!

sAv1Or)
8th March 2012, 6:27 PM
Any event Pokemon that I had to leave my house to obtain like those Toys R Us ones

Falconx03
8th March 2012, 7:49 PM
Any Elekid/Electabuzz and evolve him up to Electivire(Shiny or not).

Treecko and evolve him all the way up to Sceptile(non Shiny).

Axew and evolve him all the way up to Haxorus(Shiny.)

AquaRegisteel
8th March 2012, 9:52 PM
A shiny flawless Timid Mew with Softboiled, Seismic Toss, Counter and Heal Bell.

Eevee12345
8th March 2012, 11:03 PM
A shiny DW Snivy. For obvious reasons.

SuperEpicRock
9th March 2012, 3:15 AM
Legit Multiscale Lugia with good nature and IVs. (shiny or not)
Being a legendary, the chances of it being released legitly with multiscale seem rather low (hopefully I'm wrong), but if it is, I'm probably going to learn to RNG just to get it perfect.
Oh, and Shiny Haxorus/Camerupt cuz they look amazing.

Victreebong
9th March 2012, 4:25 AM
Jirachi, Celebi, and Mew. Their distributions are really scattered, especially Celebii who wasn't even available Stateside until after it's premiere generation, 10 years later. Mew has unmatched utility, Celebi has that absurd ability to last forever and Jirachi is... well, Jirach, 'nuff said.

jolteon135
9th March 2012, 4:37 AM
There isn't a Pokemon that I would never let go of. There are some Pokemon that I'm less likely to trade than others but I'll trade any Pokemon for the right offer.[ cloning FTW ;) ]

Archangel Armada
9th March 2012, 5:07 AM
shiny Cyndaquil, shiny Zorua, Gale of Darkness Lugia, Joltik and Jirachi ^_^

FairyWitch
9th March 2012, 5:31 AM
oh my god i love shaymin so much lol if i got my hands on shaymin i could never let it go...especially if it was a shiny

G50
9th March 2012, 10:06 AM
Every Event Legendary Pokemon and Legendary Pokemon I get, I will never let go of.

They are very special to me.

2rsa
9th March 2012, 11:45 AM
Any Reshiram or any shiny that i hatch/encounter myself.doesn't matter witch pokemon it is since getting shinies is special.^-^

Charazemma
9th March 2012, 12:06 PM
If Meloetta is ever released I will always keep it. I love its designs and will nickname it Lady Gaga if ever possible since it's a singer/dancer. :D

Ahahah Love it!

I never give up legendaries, unless I have 2 of them.

And I will never EVER give up the celebi I have finally raised to 100 without spamming the E4.

And if I ever get hold of a shiny charmander, I'd keep him forever <3

Dawn Marauder
9th March 2012, 12:22 PM
Typhlosion. It was my starter in HeartGold and my heart melts everytime I watch it follow me around. :') I don't think I can ever bring myself to start a new game.

Katherine1973
9th March 2012, 4:07 PM
For me it would be a shiny Bulbasaur that would never be allowed to evolve. For some really weird reason he's my favorite Pokemon.

matgonor
9th March 2012, 11:13 PM
My.freakin.timid.charizard.
That guy freakin got me to beat two of the leaders of brazilian sp league just by making them friggin flinch.air slash ftw!

Nebbio
9th March 2012, 11:33 PM
Any legit Celebi. I have never had a Celebi.

Mighty Arceus493
10th March 2012, 2:49 AM
Lucario, Sceptile, Electivire, Staraptor, Excadrill and Carracosta. My top team.

Epouvantail
10th March 2012, 3:56 AM
I'm never going to let go of my Latios, I've had him since I was a kid and he's meant a lot to me. He's not even EV trained but I still use him in competitive battles, solely because he's done so much for me.

Whimsicotton
12th March 2012, 1:59 AM
Bold shiny Whimsicott with Prankster ability. That would be the day.

For the most part, I stick with the pokemon that have been the most useful to me - my Charizard has been there since the very first time I played FireRed and although it hasn't got a great nature, nor is it EV trained or anything, it's still pretty good.

Whimsical
13th March 2012, 12:36 AM
A shiny Whimsicott with Prankster ability.

Radiance75
13th March 2012, 1:28 AM
I would love to have a Shiny Umbreon. The electric-light blue and deep black go well together.

TheEliteEmpoleon
13th March 2012, 1:51 AM
Right now I would say Keldeo.

RedAce♠
13th March 2012, 11:59 PM
A Shiny Haxorus with and Adament Nature and a perfect IV for Attack or a Shiny Rayquaza with the same Nature and either a perfect IV for Attack or Speed. I can't chosse between the two to be honest, but if I got either one it would never ever leave my game period!

Alyss
14th March 2012, 7:01 AM
Probably an event Shiny Reshiram, if there ever is one.

Prison Mike
15th March 2012, 6:08 PM
A shiny Buizel. In fact now that I think about it, I have one that was traded to me on Platinum, but I want one of my own.

LightningRevolver
16th March 2012, 5:29 AM
Haha. I started this thread and still haven't post of who is the pokemon. BTW its a Shiny Giratina, and a Shiny Reshiram.

^If I ever get one of those *drool*

JustifiedTerrakion
16th March 2012, 9:07 AM
If I ever got a Shiny Arceus,that would be cool for me.It would be absolutely amazing.

Sobe0047
16th March 2012, 10:37 AM
I've always wanted a Shiny Metapod...
IDK why. I just find it so.... AWSOME... ;')
That and a Shiny Mew! It's so cute =3

Trinimaster.
16th March 2012, 10:52 AM
A shiny bulbasaur with perfect IVs,male and a modest nature OR a shiny turtwig with perfect IVs,male and an adamant nature.Since these two are not only my two fav starters but overall my two fav Pokemon then it would be awesome to actually come across one of these

Shinku
17th March 2012, 5:36 PM
Hmm. Probably Weavile or Shiny Weavile. *nodnod* always liked that poke and it looks interesting as a shiny too.

2rsa
17th March 2012, 5:55 PM
I forgot a bout shiny Reshiram.I hope the two dragons can be shiny in the upcoming games.

DarkCharizard2
17th March 2012, 9:53 PM
A Jirachi. I wanna Jirachi. :3

TeamRocketGrunt
17th March 2012, 10:05 PM
If I had a shiny Wobbuffet......:D

Giblie
18th March 2012, 12:28 AM
Probably a Shiny Haxorus. I would definitely love one and I'll train it to lv. 100.

Stymie
18th March 2012, 12:45 AM
For shinies Scyther, he just looks wicked

but I always wanted zorua, now that i have got one i will not let go of it, love it to bits.

BrianG
18th March 2012, 5:28 AM
jigglypuff;039;

Zenfen
18th March 2012, 6:14 AM
Lvl 100 ralts which was my first ever psychic type ah the memorys soloing the hoenn region with just a ralts never evolved but then one terrible day i dopped my card and it got bent oh how i miss my Ralts @,@

Serebii!
18th March 2012, 6:33 AM
Zoroark!!!

badiu27
18th March 2012, 10:01 AM
I would never give up a Charmender(-Charmeleon-Charizard).

LightningRevolver
18th March 2012, 10:18 AM
Lvl 100 ralts which was my first ever psychic type ah the memorys soloing the hoenn region with just a ralts never evolved but then one terrible day i dopped my card and it got bent oh how i miss my Ralts @,@
Oh. :( What a sad story.

FE21
21st March 2012, 1:13 AM
A female dream world Leleep!!!!!!!!! I want one sooooo bad! I love the set although suction cups is lousey...

Lickilicky.my.Skitty
21st March 2012, 1:36 AM
;D I pretty much have it already. Adamant, Shiny Nobunaga Rayquaza! w00t. w00t.

Platina2000
21st March 2012, 3:55 AM
Everyone keeps saying 'shinies'. ^^ I'm not complaining, because I'll do whatever it takes to get a legitimate shiny Reshiram, if Nintendo ever gives them out. More seriously, for Black and White, a normal colored Suicune would be enough for me.

NeohopeSTF
21st March 2012, 5:30 AM
I will never give my Shiny Registeel to anybody I just love it to much :D

Pkmn Breeder Jack
21st March 2012, 6:53 PM
Good ole' Flygon from Sapphire named Dustie. Fly and Dig make her the best exploring partner. I've had her since 2004.

Midnight_Warrior
21st March 2012, 9:54 PM
I'll never give up my old Infernape in Diamond. It was the very first pokemon I had since Diamond is my first game. It's still sitting in my party now. ^^

~Nicole~
21st March 2012, 11:40 PM
The mighty, fiery Charizard!!!

mabtalent3
22nd March 2012, 2:17 AM
Do you have a Darkrai?

フェージングのエコー
22nd March 2012, 2:39 AM
I would NEVER, EVER let go of a shiny, flawless, japanese, mystry island mew~they are so presious.

Owl
24th March 2012, 8:57 AM
Shiny Female Zangoose! :3 Wait a minute, I have her.. NO TOUCHING MY PRECIOUS! *Hisses at you*

PerseusRad
25th March 2012, 2:14 AM
I'll never let go of my shiny Zorua. Or a shiny Hydreigon if I got one.

☭Secret_Shocker☭
25th March 2012, 9:14 AM
An EV-trained adamant natured shiny Salamence.

ThievingHealer
25th March 2012, 9:25 AM
A shiny combo of all Pokemon

Trot Away
25th March 2012, 5:16 PM
Minun, it has a certain place in my heart since my times playing Ruby...could care less if it was shiny or not

RivalsByNature
25th March 2012, 5:20 PM
A shiny Metagross is what I really want. It just looks so awesome.

CelloX
25th March 2012, 10:41 PM
A shiny modest/timid porygon... one can dream :/

Celtic Origins
25th March 2012, 10:54 PM
Flawless Jolly Shiny Rayquaza or any jolly shiny Rayquaza or any shiny rayquaza to be honest.

doseljugo
25th March 2012, 10:58 PM
I have been lusting after Celebi, Deoxys and Mew for the longest time. If I could ever get any of them, I would never let go.

I thought I felt the same way about my shiny Ninetails... but then I was offered a shiny Lucario for it. I thought I felt the same way about that Lucario... then I was offered shiny Lugia for it. LOL

miu miu
25th March 2012, 10:58 PM
I'd love to own a shiny purrloin or marill :3~

JoshR
25th March 2012, 11:23 PM
The first of my team of 6 Ampharos. She's all mine. :D

Vitals
25th March 2012, 11:52 PM
A few months back I caught a shiny Krokorok and evolved him into a Krookodile. I don't really use him that much but I'll never depart from that thing.

I also have a weird love for Litwick. . . I catch too many of them pffffft. I've also transfered my Salamence from my original Ruby version to Fire Red, then to Emerald, then to Diamond, then to Soul Silver and finnnnnally White. I'll probably send him over to Black 2, I love my precious babbu <3

SilverSoulLugia
26th March 2012, 12:05 AM
*sigh*
I'd settle for a female, lv100 Aerodactyl. Doesn't matter what stats, nature, and I don't want a shiny.

First ever lv100. On Silver. She didn't even have me as her original trainer - pretty sure she was an in-game trade from one of the original games. But damn, did I love that Aerodactyl. More than I love my FireRed team, my current oldest team. She'd wipe the floor with anyone. Heck, I think her stats must have been a bit crazy high, seeing as I recall attempting a solo run of Red with only her. But she's gone.

...I hate the internal battery failure on the GBC games. :'(

Sleep well in Mr Fuji's house, Aeroy. (Or Mt. Pyre. Wherever they won't uproot your grave. ¬¬)
You did good, girl. You did good.

RilverXD
26th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Gardevoir + Absol

The story from my first ever gba game (mystery dungeon) attracted me to them!

MimiSkitty
27th March 2012, 4:06 PM
Hmmmmm.... I already have it and it's my quirky Natured Meowth that knows Technician.... I know I'm weird....XD

But I guess that I also LOVE my Mismagius....

Iris Mist
27th March 2012, 4:39 PM
A completely legit Shaymin. I wanted one so bad back in the DPPt days, I hacked Oak's Letter in my game so I could go get it.

Also, that Shiny Deoxys I got from the GTS a few weeks back. I don't care whether it's hacked or not, I still almost cried when I saw it wasn't red :D He isn't leaving my side, ever lol

donphant
27th March 2012, 8:11 PM
female eevee, loved them and working towards all female eeveelutions

James the Gambler
28th March 2012, 4:10 AM
A shiny Dream World Charizard, and a Dream World Blaziken. Best fire starters ever! Ninjask SB Dance Pass to Blaziken always spelled doom for the enemy team in Saphire >:3 And Charizard has been a fav since I was like 6 or somewhere around there

Shavire
28th March 2012, 11:41 AM
probably Victini since i missed out on getting it, it's so cute!

FrozenConstellation
29th March 2012, 4:37 AM
shiny legendaries...especially reshiram and zekrom and kyurem

FrozenConstellation
29th March 2012, 4:38 AM
and victini,how could i forget?!

Taury
29th March 2012, 10:09 AM
Pikachu-colored Pichu!

Shiny Piplup and Shiny Combusken

LittleMunchlax
30th March 2012, 3:41 AM
My loves are Shiny Arcanine, Luxray and a normal Lvl100 snorlax.

SpencerJJ2
31st March 2012, 6:03 PM
I swear, if I get a Deoxys, I will never let that thing go. I missed the event in the GBA games to get it, and I have spent years off and on trying to get it ever since the extra forms were added.

ZombifiedHorror1031
1st April 2012, 1:28 PM
I would have to say Manaphy. I've wanted one since I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl and found out about it.

ChloboShoka
1st April 2012, 5:49 PM
- My bellossoms as they are my favourite pokemon.
- My chandlelure - I spent ages trying to find a dusk stone for her.
- My dream world arcues as he makes a great HM slave.

Royal_Qeca
1st April 2012, 6:17 PM
DW Shiny Ditto.

MatchMaster
3rd April 2012, 5:45 PM
V-create Rayquaza.

battle171
3rd April 2012, 9:44 PM
Eevee, so adorable.

greatguy
3rd April 2012, 9:49 PM
Hmm...for a good trade I will trade anything.

Blackhole
4th April 2012, 4:57 AM
My shiny Charizard that I randomly hatched without any expectations of it being a shiny!! I am so happy it knows outrage :)

KingWiggins
4th April 2012, 5:02 AM
Quagsire Fo' Sho'.

SasakiThePikachu
4th April 2012, 5:02 PM
I'd love a shiny female Nidoran. If I ever find one, or even negotiate one through trades, she's mine forever.

That said, I love all my party pokemon and would never let go of them. Once nicknamed, they're with me for life :)

Aurea
4th April 2012, 5:07 PM
Shiny, flawless female Eevee egg move Wish....

airaid
11th April 2012, 12:25 AM
Any of the many event Pokemon I've missed (Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin and, although I used to have one, Jirachi).
Many shinies, of course (especially Litwick, Seedot, Mareep and Murkrow).
And I'd never get rid of my favorite Pokemon of all time, Raichu. So if I could get a good one...

King Shuckle
11th April 2012, 4:13 AM
I was lucky enough to stumble upon a shiny Audino at the beginning of the game. He's been on my team since the first Gym Leader till now. I can't imagine parting with it.

GalladeX
11th April 2012, 4:30 AM
Any shiny, to be honest.
Ever since I lost my first one after my friend deleted the game (I had been playing the game for him), I've been kind of bitter.

Katsume
11th April 2012, 4:46 AM
If I could ever get a shiny Haxorus and Absol with perfect Attack IVs...Wow. I think I would scream in joy.

And a shiny Dream World Snivy.

Also, any plain old Charmander, Treecko and Totodile are very special to me. <3 Especially the Treecko.

DiamondClass
11th April 2012, 6:26 AM
A perfect shiny Salamence is what I would really like to find, it would fit perfectly in my current team.

sebajokela
11th April 2012, 6:33 PM
Any treeco or totodile,or my very own event darkrai. ;491; .I love it,nuff said

John Wallrein
11th April 2012, 6:41 PM
If I ever get a shiny male ralts (Gallade) It will never leave my party. Gallade is one of my favorite mon's :]

Junior12
12th April 2012, 4:20 PM
Shiny Druddigon, I know they are almost useless but they look awesome :D

pacman72
14th April 2012, 11:33 PM
Shiny raquza, no way im letting go of that!!!!

Victreebong
15th April 2012, 7:27 AM
Shiny Golurk, because it's green/black color gives off the expression of intimidation.

You reminded me of how cool Shiny Golurk is. An Adamant, Shiny, DW Golurk caught in a Dusk Ball...

Epic.

Also, and this is more of just wishful thinking, a Croagunk/Toxicroak released by Game Freak that has the move Synchronoise. (That, or Psycho Cut if they cannot bear the thought of releasing something so cool.)

cabooseman
15th April 2012, 7:30 AM
treecko's family tree... and eevee (all evolutions)

smartie
15th April 2012, 12:23 PM
Celebi, Jirachi and Mew. I love these 3 legendaries, but without Wi-Fi... it's right about IMPOSSIBRU to get any of them :( . Somehow we can't get my laptop and my DSlite to connect to Wi-Fi at the same time, and I prefer having internet :P .

~Kari~
15th April 2012, 3:57 PM
Any shinies, Latios, and Salamence.

MegaSerperior
15th April 2012, 4:17 PM
If I ever catch that stupid Thunderus then I swear, I will keep it until time ends.

Slys Trainer
15th April 2012, 7:01 PM
I already have two, the Elusive Zoroark.

2rsa
15th April 2012, 7:52 PM
I would never let go of my shiny Salamence witch i randomly encountered when he was a little Bagon.^-^

~EternalDarkness~
16th April 2012, 5:33 AM
Pretty much any shiny I've found myself, especially Croagunk and Beldum. Provided I can get them first.. ^_^;

Pseudoll168
16th April 2012, 6:47 AM
I would have to say my jolly natured Jirachi which i have yet to train. Although a pokemon i don't have but would like would be a celebi. ill give both a jirachi and arceus for one... for i have two of each.

palkia37
16th April 2012, 5:37 PM
I will NEVER let go of my lv 100 shiny deoxys!!

ShinyMienshao
17th April 2012, 7:33 PM
My signiture is my answer...

iPokemon
18th April 2012, 9:00 PM
A shiny Zorua :D And Meloetta.

x-sayrie-x
29th April 2012, 9:09 PM
If I ever got a Victini, I would never let go of it. Ever.

Also, my shinies.

Aura Of Twilight
29th April 2012, 9:23 PM
Besides the shines, if I ever got Meloetta I would never let it go. It has high stats, two forms, and is hard as heck to obtain without cheats.

Ti4558
30th April 2012, 1:10 AM
A Shiny Blitlz egg with high stats:523:

Trioxhydre
30th April 2012, 5:44 AM
A female Hydreigon!! Espesally if it's shiny :D xD (though i guess i like normal hydreigon's colors better but i really want a female one lol)

Also, Meloetta or a Jirachi, espesally one with good evs. :)

Or Sky Forme Shaymin!!! ("Skymin" lol)(XD)

Demysta
30th April 2012, 9:14 AM
A Shaymin or Meloetta. Those two are on my wish-list, but I know it's gonna be super hard to find legit ones.

Nightly Ventures
30th April 2012, 9:35 AM
A shiny Scizor. I actually own one and I can't stop loving it.

Seles
1st May 2012, 12:11 AM
I would never get rid of my lvl 100 Froslass and my lvl 100 Milotic!Love them both!

Princess Raspberyl
1st May 2012, 10:11 PM
Shiny Pikachu or Piplup. Oh lord, I would be so happy if I got a shiny Pikachu or Piplup. ^_^ Shiny Charizard would be awesome too. ^_^

The Unknown Twinkie
1st May 2012, 10:16 PM
I will never get rid of my shiny Virizon and pertty much all of my pokemon.

Grei
1st May 2012, 10:19 PM
A Torterra with a great nature and exceedingly high IVs.

A Samurott with Shell Smash.

A Flareon with Flare Blitz.

Keldonas
7th May 2012, 5:12 PM
Well if I ever get a shiny it will be my most treasured prize. I have never seen a shiny in-game, even during Gold/Silver (Gyarodos does not count) so my first will be special indeed.

I also love Dragonair so much, I never evolve it.

smeen
7th May 2012, 6:04 PM
Look at my sig. My Gothitelle will be forever mine.

atypicalorca
8th May 2012, 6:58 PM
Just...a Milotic. XD Any Milotic. Hahaha.

tamerofdragons77
8th May 2012, 8:56 PM
Shiny tyranitar, hydreigon or darkrai would be to awesome to let go.
All shiny dragon types also.

(·-·)(o_O)
9th May 2012, 7:13 AM
My shiny milotic, I love that thing

EspUmbreon
9th May 2012, 8:15 AM
any of the eeveelutions for me

Magester
9th May 2012, 8:53 AM
Flawless, Timid, shiny Darkrai. =P I'd kill for him, and never let him go.

trident20
9th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Mew or deoxys with good everything. Shiny zorua and axew. AND MOST OF ALL A SHINY SHUCKLE!

trident20
9th May 2012, 10:29 PM
You reminded me of how cool Shiny Golurk is. An Adamant, Shiny, DW Golurk caught in a Dusk Ball...

Epic.

I can agree with that.

Skywardswordsman
9th May 2012, 10:53 PM
A shiny Trapinch. It's been the apple of my eye ever since I saw the shiny version of Flygon. If I ever caught/traded for one, I would NEVER EVER NEVER give it away, whatever it's stats would be.

Räven
14th May 2012, 1:52 AM
Electivire. I already have 2 of them though.

Zorua?!
14th May 2012, 2:04 AM
WIN2011 Celebi, and the three dogs.

Had them in SoulSilver and started a new game before I could Send 'em off to White

diamondpearl876
14th May 2012, 2:37 AM
I'd say any shiny pokemon, really, since I rarely find them and most shiny forms are pretty. That being said, I've already encountered a wild shiny Woobat and Garbador.

ShinyMienshao
14th May 2012, 3:02 AM
Any shiny Pokemon. Plus my Weavile. Never go anywhere without her backing me up.

xoneringx
17th May 2012, 1:02 AM
I want a Mewtwo with Giovanni's armour!

Psilo
17th May 2012, 1:13 AM
My near-flawless shiny drought Ninetales with extrasensory and HP ice. My most prized RNG.

Ain't NEVA lettin' go. It's the one thing I won't even clone and trade.

EDIT: Didn't read thread title closely. Guess my post is irrelevant. Don't mind me.

devonelle
1st June 2012, 10:12 PM
Probably Mew, Celebi or Shaymin. Don't have them yet :)

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
2nd June 2012, 2:17 AM
My Flying-type. I don't carry along legendaries, I keep my team specialized in regular Pokemon.

But in my PC, yeah, I usually keep all of them. My Zorua, Arceus, Darkrai, Shiny Charizard/Trubbish/Swoobat, Oshawott, Tepig, and Snivy.

HetaOni
2nd June 2012, 2:28 AM
A Shiny Lucario OwO

Nyarlathotep
2nd June 2012, 6:03 AM
Meloetta.

Her Pirouette form is gorgeous.

SS_Append
2nd June 2012, 6:06 AM
Probably my starters. And in-game team. Something about sentimental value :D

Jay305
2nd June 2012, 6:08 PM
Id love a bold shiny flawless Suicune

MagnetonNr1
2nd June 2012, 10:15 PM
Shiny Magneton would be pretty awesome for me.

Dragalge
3rd June 2012, 2:28 AM
Hatched Durant with flawless IV's, Jolly nature, Non RNG, and best of all: IT'S EPIC COOLNESS!!

Kall El
3rd June 2012, 7:23 PM
Let me see..
Well if I ever got my hands on a Eevee, Growlithe i'd never let them go because they're so damn cute :p
If I got my hands on rare poke's like Dratini - they're rare and powerful, I'll keep them and go journey out to Hoenn or something xD

A Mew
3rd June 2012, 7:25 PM
It would be a legit, shiny Mew for me. Hopefully Ill be able to get it someday. :p

kadabra spoon
3rd June 2012, 7:27 PM
a shiny umbreon

Dumekkra
18th September 2012, 9:36 PM
Flawless Shiny Giratina
Origin Form

Ferrin
18th September 2012, 9:53 PM
a shaymin,jirachi,mew,deoxys,meloetta,genesect,and keldeo for sure. i missed the event

Giblie
19th September 2012, 12:43 AM
For me, some shinies that I've always wanted like Haxorus and Salamence. Or maybe even a Shiny Rayquaza, I've always liked its black color.

Flare♥
19th September 2012, 7:59 PM
Shiny Mew I would never give that one up for anything. Even if the pokemon they were giving away was a one time only even and will never come back again, Ever! I love the color blue and a shiny Mew is just perfect to my likeing.

Cutty
19th September 2012, 9:37 PM
Rare shiny legendaries like Mew.
But then again I won't let go any shinies I captured especially w/ hard work even if it's a shiny I loathe like my random shiny Bidoof.

36squid
20th September 2012, 12:35 AM
If I ever got a flawless shiny thundurus, that would be it...

Covert Cactus
20th September 2012, 4:34 AM
A shiny modest/timid porygon... one can dream :/

Nice to see a fellow porygon fan. I think I would trade my shiny kyurem for legit shiny modest porygon. He's just so cool with his duck like appearance and awesome special attack stat. If I ever got one I would never get rid of it. If only black and white 2 had your pokemon follow you like in SS and HG.

Furret-Luver
20th September 2012, 10:42 PM
a mew... there just so cute and rare, and OMG!!! i just love them! also, eevee, it has so many evolutions and is probably the most unique pokemon ever.

Markasdarkas
20th September 2012, 10:49 PM
A shiny Jigglypuff ^.^ My fav poke of all time, always has been and always will be .

Necro101
20th September 2012, 10:53 PM
Well I kinda have almost all the pokemon. (not shiny) So if I would get a Gengar with perfect IV's that would be cool.

RAWK ON

Thecatteam
20th September 2012, 11:01 PM
I would rather not trade any shiny because there are so many memories about when and where it was caught...
But I already have one of my favorite shinies (umbreon) so... I would love a shiny lapras to death.

Kalosian
20th September 2012, 11:04 PM
Not sure, I have most of the Pokemon I have been looking for in the past. But I would love to get a shiny Shaymin with my own OT/ID, so if I ever get one (extremely unlikely), I will never let it go.

Shneak
20th September 2012, 11:15 PM
My Empoleon, Togekiss, Rhyperior and Glalie from my first Platinum team. I'll never let them go. I probably wouldn't give away my shiny Pokemon either (Ambipom, Weavile, Swampert and Deerling, all pink.)

Thunderstrike18
20th September 2012, 11:22 PM
A flawless celebi,I would NEVER let it go.

Patri25
20th September 2012, 11:31 PM
I love the shiny Darkrai if i have it will never let go off!!

GreatGonzales
20th September 2012, 11:39 PM
If I ever, ever got my hands on a shiny rayquaza.....

Holy mother of pearl....

Kanethedragon
21st September 2012, 12:58 AM
Every shiny in pokemon history! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! It has to be one pokemon? Well wanna know something?
I AM THE RULES!!!! XD jk. Personally, I can't decide.

Wolfgirl44
22nd September 2012, 7:37 PM
I'm trying to hatch a shiny Houndour, and a Houndour with perfect IVs. So, either of those.

Foxyvulpixie
22nd September 2012, 10:01 PM
A shiny Mew <3

Dragalge
22nd September 2012, 10:09 PM
My recent shinies, Ninjask and Shedinja

Ace Of Keys
23rd September 2012, 9:04 AM
Cobalion. I'm really fond of the Three Musketeers so having him on my team is like having Athos ;)

Crastopher
23rd September 2012, 4:48 PM
As my avatar suggests, ludicolo.
I <3 Ludicolos!

Plus side down side
23rd September 2012, 7:52 PM
Any legit shiny. Specifically, a shiny Ivysaur or shiny Reshiram.

Shaylup
23rd September 2012, 8:18 PM
The Diamond and Pearl event Shaymin. I remember that event and how disappointed I was when the only Game anywhere near me was not participating.

RainaXainne
24th September 2012, 2:32 AM
I have loved loved LOVED Mew since the beginning. I wouldn't use it in a party, simply because all of my pokemon have two types. I haven't been able to get a mew ever!! It makes me so sad.

jirachi77
25th September 2012, 6:01 PM
Hmm. I would say either a Dexoxyes, or a Shiney Cryagonyl.

Agonist
25th September 2012, 6:03 PM
Hmm. I would say either a Dexoxyes, or a Shiney Cryagonyl.

I'm assuming you mean Deoxys and Cryogonal?

SmeargleRocks
25th September 2012, 6:07 PM
For me it would be mew, snorlax, and hydreigon

savedbyfearow
25th September 2012, 10:26 PM
if pokemon were real? I'd want to befriend Team Rocket's Meowth & huggle him. He won't tolerate capture in a pokeball so I hear...
in game, I'd like a shiny purrloin or shiny squirtle. those seem a lot more feasible than shiny Cobalion or shiny Thundurus? I don't even know is Thundurus' value set when you start the game, or is every encounter random? Altho I talked to the old woman about weather patterns I've been reseting every time I see it in the wild, in the vain hope it could truly be shiny sometime)

elyk800
28th September 2012, 12:58 AM
Shiny flawless Timid/Modest Charizard with its dream world ability. If someone would only trade me one, or better yet, if the events to get the starters with their dream world abilities came to North America...

Sigilyph2
28th September 2012, 1:21 AM
If I got a shiny UT Adamant event Victini, I would never leave it ever.

Toyosatomimi no Miko
29th September 2012, 4:03 AM
Hydreigon. Because it's so hard to raise.
Even better if it were shiny and had egg moves.

DialgasMaster!
29th September 2012, 3:01 PM
In Game:
Hydreigion-Is a dragon type, it took a long time to evolve so im kinda attached........
In real Life:
Dragonite, Rayquazza, Hydreigon, Typhlosion, Mew, Shiny Celebi, Ampharos, UMBREON!!!!!!!!1
I would handcuff them to me (somehow.....) and take them everywhere i would go. i could fly, play puppets with Hydreigon, go back in time with Celebi, and easily make cake with Typhlosion, Have a nightlight (Ampharos) and Mew and Rayquazza are cute. Umbreon is the best though :)6295 :)

-Xen-
29th September 2012, 7:08 PM
Shiny Dive Ball Ludicolo, and Snover. <3

Shiny flawless Timid/Modest Charizard with its dream world ability. If someone would only trade me one, or better yet, if the events to get the starters with their dream world abilities came to North America...

Shiny DW starters are all hacks. You'd have to settle with normal Charmander unless a Female DW event occurs.

Zoruagible
29th September 2012, 8:20 PM
Shiny Umbreon, shiny Zorua, and a shiny Zekrom

The_UnAmerican_Idol
29th September 2012, 11:28 PM
Any DW ability Starter >.> I need one~