PDA

View Full Version : What do you prefer, Reshiram or Zekrom

Pages : [1] 2

Ponymon
11th March 2012, 6:27 PM
I prefer reshiram because I trained my one from N's castle to lv 100 and it's one of my best pokemon

G50
12th March 2012, 8:14 AM
I prefer Zekrom. Dragon/Electric is such a cool Dual typing plus Zekrom looks so cool when it's attacking and activating its ability.

Ansem1013
12th March 2012, 8:15 AM
Zekrom all day!

Despite Reshiram having the better typing, I like Zekrom's brutish design over Reshiram's elegant one. I also like Electric more than Fire.

LightningRevolver
12th March 2012, 11:57 AM
Reshiram because I like Sp. Attackers more than Physical ones.

SoulSilverMstr411
12th March 2012, 12:05 PM
I just can't look past the phallic imagery on Reshiram.

deoxysdude94
12th March 2012, 12:16 PM
I actually like Reshiram's design better.

jstinftw!
12th March 2012, 3:06 PM
I am a hardcore Zekrom fan.

Maybe not hardcore, but Zekrom is my favorite of the two. To be honest, of all the Legendaries, he's one of my favorites for sure. I don't know, after my first play through, I became really attached to Zekrom, going so far as to actually train him for a little while (I am not a fan of Legendaries, to emphasize this statement).

Will-powered Spriter
12th March 2012, 5:17 PM
Zekrom is the cooler one, with the nicer design. I also appreciate the contrast when in the cutscene before the final N battle; N having the angelic looking pokemon, while the demonic one plays the role of the hero seems oddly more fitting.

Reshi is probably better for battle though.

2rsa
12th March 2012, 6:15 PM
Reshiram for many reasons.
1.Awesome typing.
2.I really like special attackers.
3.For me Reshiram looks better than Zekrom.
4.Reshiram has a better move pool than Zekrom(Honestly Zekrom can't learn anything good).
I also like Zekrom a lot but my favorite is still Reshiram.:)

SouthParkPikachu
12th March 2012, 6:19 PM
I like Reshiram! It's my favorite Pokemon.
I like it better because Zekrom looks odd to me. Sure I do like Electric Pokemon, but the Dragon/Fire type to me is very cool.

Meowth City
12th March 2012, 7:46 PM
Zekrom. I like the design and typing of this dragon over its counterpart.

DragonTrainerBigRed
12th March 2012, 9:05 PM
I picked Reshiram because I like its design and there is no opponent that can truly resist its STAB combo, not even Heatran due to Turboblaze.

The Eleventh
12th March 2012, 9:38 PM
I prefer Zekrom, mainly for its defined, strong appearance. Reshiram's typing is more interesting to me, but it holds a physical frailty I don't like.

Mister_SGG
12th March 2012, 9:45 PM
From the moment his design was released, I knew I liked Zekrom better.

I just can't look past the phallic imagery on Reshiram.

LAWL

The King of Ho-oh's
12th March 2012, 10:32 PM
I'll start by saying that I don't really care for either of them, but Zekrom is definitely
the one I hate the least.

WishIhadaManafi5
12th March 2012, 11:16 PM
I like the both of them, but I tend to use Zekrom more.

Whimsical
13th March 2012, 12:19 AM
Zekrom has the better typing, but I like Reshiram's design better.

Indigoodra
13th March 2012, 12:28 AM
Zekrom. Period.

Reshiram is just too... fuzzy. :S
I just don't really like it.

Radiance75
13th March 2012, 1:26 AM
Reshiram is most certainly my favourite of the two. Fire has always been my element, and Reshiram shows off the sheer brilliance of Fire in a spectacular way during it's entry in Pokemon Black. And, I like Fusion Flare. :P

TheEliteEmpoleon
13th March 2012, 1:48 AM
I liek reshirams.

Trinimaster.
13th March 2012, 1:48 AM
Definitely Reshiram

Feebas EX
13th March 2012, 3:06 AM
I cant decide both are pretty good Zekrom is made to have a more intimidating look though

Pandapurse
13th March 2012, 4:12 AM
Zekrom, I've always preferred Electric types.

ArtCelJirArcRes
13th March 2012, 4:15 AM
:643: My Reshiram beat the CRAP outta my friend's Zekrom. Get this, my Resh was a lower level than his Zek. RESHIRAM RULES!

Archangel Armada
13th March 2012, 4:23 AM
Reshiram. Its a Fire Dragon who can stand an ice attack as well as Dialga for its typing. It also looks regal and elegant.

PopPrincess_Lyra
13th March 2012, 12:14 PM
Zekrom. I like the design and typing of this dragon over its counterpart.Agreed. Plus I love electric types! nya~

Skyhi101
13th March 2012, 12:55 PM
I like Reshiram, mainly because I think fire+dragon has more potential for me than electric+dragon, mainly because I had an eelektross to cover electric. Also, I preferred Pokemon Black because of not just the Reshiram, but also because you get Black City instead of White Forest.

Blue Astra
13th March 2012, 8:43 PM
Though I like both of them, I like Reshiram's design better. Yeah, nothing spectacular or new to say :p

lostboy
13th March 2012, 11:27 PM
I love both very much but like Reshiram more. A white, majestic looking and fire breathing dragon. I also like that it looks both masculine/feminine imo.

Agonist
13th March 2012, 11:44 PM
I like both of them, but probably Zekrom more.

Kalosian
13th March 2012, 11:52 PM
Definitely Reshiram, I like it's design a whole lot more than the design of Zekrom, and I like Fire better than Electric. I do also have a soft spot for special attackers.

redcharzard
14th March 2012, 6:05 PM
Reshiram is brutal simply because of it can get perfect coverage with only stab attacks. Now if zekrom got earthquake and brick break it would be a tie.

Sprat93
14th March 2012, 6:22 PM
Zekrom as he looks more deadlyier :P

Kaze512
14th March 2012, 9:00 PM
I like Zekrom better. I think he looks cooler and I love the fact he's electric.

Schade
14th March 2012, 9:09 PM
Reshiram. It just looks like a real dragon..

Zorocario
14th March 2012, 9:09 PM
Zekrom all the way. It's typing, design and just plain awesomeness is what makes it stand out.

Prison Mike
14th March 2012, 9:10 PM
Zekrom's better. I can't ignore Resiram's "girth." What was Sugimori thinking?!

jolteonjak
14th March 2012, 9:37 PM
I don't like the claws and wings on Reshiram. So design-wise I prefer Zekrom. However Reshiram has the superior typing.

Yeul
14th March 2012, 9:45 PM
Zekrom has a more FOCK YEAH design, and while Reshiram's typing is unresisted by just about every single Pokemon in existence ('cept Flash Fire Heatran) his design unfortunately includes a plumage dong, which is most kid-unfriendly.

2rsa
14th March 2012, 10:15 PM
Guys grow up and don't act so childish about the tuff of hair between Reshirams legs. -_-
I just finished watching pokemon movie black and both dragons were awesome.:D
I have to admit to Reshiram looks better when he's flying while he looks elegant Zekrom looks like a big bug.lol.:D
Still they are both really cool.^-^

AutumnShantel
15th March 2012, 1:37 PM
Reshiram is my favorite of the two, but I'm not crazy about either.

Alyss
15th March 2012, 1:43 PM
Reshiram. It looks so beautiful :'D

Sobe0047
16th March 2012, 10:57 AM
We need a ZekiRam Fusion...
After all. They were once one Pokemon <,<

lidaboy
16th March 2012, 7:23 PM
i chose zekrom because i don't like angelic and cute. when you think about it zekrom looks more like a demon more like a god while reshiram is more of an angel. yeah i admit its quite strong but it doesn't look like it has a backbone. and one thing that i just can't get through my head is why is white the female version when it has zekrom? can you imagine a female with a zekrom and can you really imagine a boy with a reshiram? please don't think of me as sexist. (this is coming from a person who prefers fire as his favourite type)

2rsa
16th March 2012, 8:01 PM
i chose zekrom because i don't like angelic and cute. when you think about it zekrom looks more like a demon more like a god while reshiram is more of an angel. yeah i admit its quite strong but it doesn't look like it has a backbone. and one thing that i just can't get through my head is why is white the female version when it has zekrom? can you imagine a female with a zekrom and can you really imagine a boy with a reshiram? please don't think of me as sexist. (this is coming from a person who prefers fire as his favourite type)
Hmmm...how can Zekrom look both godly(is that a word?:D) and demonic at the same time?Lol.
That was a little sexist.:'D

The Eleventh
16th March 2012, 8:08 PM
That is sexist, though. >_>

Loco4Treecko
16th March 2012, 8:11 PM
Initially, I liked Zekrom because I thought that whole electric/dragon concept was awesome (along with the design). However, I've since learned that Reshiram is better battle-wise, and I've just warmed up to it in general to where I like it over Zekrom now. So now it's Reshiram even if I have White.

And I'd like to see a lot more backstory explained, esepecially with Kyurem. What did they look like when origionally fused?

lidaboy
16th March 2012, 8:16 PM
look when you are a god like say arceus or god literally are you one of those epic looking beings or a goofy cheery kind of being. the point I'm trying to make is zekrom represents anger and rage of a god and reshiram represents the elegance and beauty of a god. i prefer personality more than appearance but either way i think zekrom still has resh beat on appearance

Shinku
17th March 2012, 5:35 PM
I dunno why, but probably because I got Black first I've always had a soft spot for Reshiram. Plus it's cute xD

Excitable Boy
17th March 2012, 11:14 PM
Zekrom.

I'm not one for grace.

FireTypeLover
17th March 2012, 11:25 PM
Good ol' Reshy will always be my favorite. Want reasons? Sure. One is that, you know, my favorite type is Fire. Second is that I have Black instead of White. Third is that I bought Black instead of White largely because of Reshiram. Fourth is because I love Reshirmam's movepool. Fifth is people said Reshiram's better than Zekrom competitively, right? (This isn't a very large factor in the fact I love Reshiram though) Sixth is I like Black better than White, so I like Reshiram better than Zekrom. Aren't some of my reasons just stupid?

Midnight_Warrior
18th March 2012, 12:58 AM
To be quite honest, I don't like any if them. Their designs are okay, but I prefer the older generation pokemon more. But if I had to choose, I'd choose Zekrom.

Serebii!
18th March 2012, 6:49 AM
My favourite is Zekrom, I love its typing and it looks awesome. The only times I have used it are versing N then Ghetsis

badiu27
18th March 2012, 9:58 AM
I prefer Reshiram, because he has a royal look, something like Serperior. And I also like his moves better than Zekrom's.

Ultimate Champion
19th March 2012, 11:31 AM
I prefer Reshiram, due to it having my second favorite type combination ever aesthetically (behind only that of Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon), perhaps the most awesome type combination competitively (especially in conjunction with its epic Ability), its incredibly powerful and awe-inspiring signature Blue Flare attack, the fact that it is generally more useful in battle than Zekrom in my opinion, as well as its incredibly elegant appearance in my opinion, which makes it look holy, angelic and divine, which are all characteristics that I personally find to be incredibly appealing. Reshiram is definitely my favorite of all legendary Pokémon.

I do like Zekrom a lot too, however. After having swept many teams using its Substitute + Hone Claws moveset, it is currently a Pokémon I like more than every member of the Creation Trio.

Rolik
19th March 2012, 7:59 PM
Zekrom, that lightning is great. :)

FrozenConstellation
20th March 2012, 12:02 AM
reshiram, because i trained him hard and is one of my fave pokemon

zozo
20th March 2012, 5:38 AM
While I do think Reshiram is quite beautiful, and I was very happy to get him from the recent distribution, I think I like Zekrom just a bit more.

Sometimes, you just need something bad*** to round out a team of cute, beautiful, and/or ugly quirky 'mons. ;)

Smithson
20th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Zekrom for sure

GameMaster10
20th March 2012, 11:42 AM
I think that Zekrom is better as it has a better type combo than Resham

Pkmn Breeder Jack
20th March 2012, 5:51 PM
I honestly like Zekrom better, but I'm not a fan of either overall. At least he doesn't have that thing between his legs like Reshiram.

MegaSerperior
20th March 2012, 5:58 PM
Zekrom through and through! The typing is unique and awesome and I love its design!

overlordmewtwo
20th March 2012, 6:07 PM
I like Reshiram better over Zekrom just because that thing is a nuke in the sun.

Zekrom is pretty badass, too, though, with its looks.

DiamondSeedII
20th March 2012, 7:03 PM
I want to say Reshiram, but I guess guess I'll go with Zekrom. Reshiram's... thing... between its legs just reminds me of a... never mind.

x0MoMusica0x
20th March 2012, 7:12 PM
^^ that is correct. plus, Zekrom look a lot cooler than Reshiram. The design concept got a little iffy and boring

Typhlosion Trainer
20th March 2012, 7:17 PM
I honestly like both but if I had to choose one, it would be Reshiram. I like the Dragon-Fire dual type. But regardless, both are cool.

Charizard45
20th March 2012, 7:32 PM
Zekrom!!!!!!!!!!

Celtic Origins
20th March 2012, 7:58 PM
Never used either and i think both look cool but i like Zekrom better because he's so badass

JAMIE4
20th March 2012, 9:38 PM
Reshiram is best

tomperrino
20th March 2012, 9:52 PM
Zecrom my favorite!!!!!!

Nibbles4Ever
20th March 2012, 10:02 PM
I like reshiram more but they are both cool =D

Owl
24th March 2012, 9:04 AM
You can guess my vote when I tell you that I'm addicted to the way Blue electricity looks overall, let alone on a pokemon.

Torpoleon
24th March 2012, 3:31 PM
Zekrom. He looks amazing and I like Electric Types more than Fire Types.

Wartusk
24th March 2012, 8:16 PM
Reshiram, because I love the Dragon-Fire dual type, and in my opinion it looks awesome.

Aggro
25th March 2012, 12:35 AM
Definitely Reshiram. It's a beast in battle.

☭Secret_Shocker☭
25th March 2012, 9:12 AM
I prefer zekrom because its design and type is better.

TDawg
25th March 2012, 9:16 AM
Zekrom is definitely a boss. He just looks way more epic in my opinion.

Icy Meteor
25th March 2012, 1:46 PM
Both of them are insanely cool, Zekrom looks so badass it's unreal, but I really do like Reshiram's design, how many furry dragons do you know?

RedAce♠
26th March 2012, 7:47 PM
Zekrom all the way, though I wish he had more of a wing span... But Reshiram looks a little wierd to me, especialy that weird point below his belt O_o... Also I love the Electric/Dragon typing over the Fire/Dragon typing, though not to say fire/dragon isn't a bad typing.

SmartD
27th March 2012, 4:35 PM
I like Zekrom because it looks more like a Dinosaur/Dragon than Reshiram.

Shavire
28th March 2012, 6:03 AM
Zekrom, that is all.

rovert
28th March 2012, 10:40 PM
Reshiram because it gets flamethrower stab (or one of its signature moves if you prefer). Plus there are also too many physical electric types imo.

Griff4815
28th March 2012, 11:28 PM
I prefer Zekrom because he looks awesome. Also, he doesn't have crotch fur.

SuperEpicRock
28th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Zekrom, I think that black is a cooler color than white, and it's tail looks cooler.

Skegs
29th March 2012, 12:27 AM
Zekrom, just cause.

Zaurfen
29th March 2012, 2:49 AM
Zekrom, although both of their tails and head cloud things bug me

Blitz Lucario
29th March 2012, 5:15 AM
I prefer Zekrom because I like its design better and its typing is awesome. It is a great addition to my team and I pretty much carry it with me wherever I go in the game.

Lucaren
29th March 2012, 5:16 AM
I prefer Zekrom to Reshiram because i like how zekrom looks and dragon/electric types are awesome!.

Crimson101
29th March 2012, 7:00 AM
At first I thought Zekrom looked a lot cooler so I bought Pokemon White but then after a time and after the movie, Reshiram just seemed a while lot better to me. And my favorite type is fire so a fire dragon type is something I'm always going to bet on!

Shade2000
30th March 2012, 4:37 PM
after watching th white movie, i prefer zekrom, and cos it is black and black is my second favourite coulor

Urgamoth
30th March 2012, 4:52 PM
I prefer Zekrom as it has a much more sleek design, awesome speed, and great coverage in it's physical Movepool. In the Ubers tier, with a choice scarf it can in theory OHKO a bulky Kyogre! and it has the DEF and SpD stats to survive Kyogre's water spout, so all in all, it's a nice edition to the Uber Tier, and I prefer it way over Reshiram, which just looks like an overgrown chicken to me....

DiamondClass
30th March 2012, 4:53 PM
Zekrom for battles, and also aesthetically.

GalladeX
31st March 2012, 3:37 PM
I like Zekrom's design better, because it's more modern and seems designed a little more cohesively than Reshiram. I like the typing of them both equally, though. But Zekrom's my favorite out of the two.

SpencerJJ2
31st March 2012, 5:56 PM
I like Zekrom a WHOLE lot better than Reshiram. Reshiram's design seems cheap and bland, unlike Zekrom's, which is very detailed. I've also always though electric and dragon was a cool combination, and black was better than white (the colors, not the games).

coolminun
31st March 2012, 6:18 PM
definitely Reshiram. That elegant look, is beautiful. I still really like Zekrom's brutish look also

フェージングのエコー
31st March 2012, 6:28 PM
Reshiram-
-elegance
-beauty
-fire

2rsa
31st March 2012, 6:46 PM
I like Zekrom a WHOLE lot better than Reshiram. Reshiram's design seems cheap and bland, unlike Zekrom's, which is very detailed. I've also always though electric and dragon was a cool combination, and black was better than white (the colors, not the games).

Zekrom design is unoriginal.he looks like some of the DBZ,DBG and Digimon dragons.at least Reshiram looks fresh and new + more Pokemon than Digimon.
BTW i love Digimon.:'D

Forsaken Greninja
31st March 2012, 11:58 PM
Zekrom all the way, though I wish he had more of a wing span... But Reshiram looks a little wierd to me, especialy that weird point below his belt O_o... Also I love the Electric/Dragon typing over the Fire/Dragon typing, though not to say fire/dragon isn't a bad typing.
I mean SHURE Zekroms cool when i first played White... But Reshiram kicks it butt even more then it kills Reshiram, plus Reshiram DOES NOT have any stab moves that Recoil!
Additon to that Reshiram + Ash + Victini = CUTE!!
Reshiram made me raise my pokemon in Black more then White...

blackterravolt
2nd April 2012, 6:04 PM
Zekrom has always been my favorite between the two. I prefer its design and its movepool over Reshiram.

Lorde
2nd April 2012, 7:53 PM
I used to dislike both Reshiram and Zekrom when they were revealed. But now that I've had time to get used to both, I have to admit that Zekrom is my favorite of the two. I've used it before, and it was very reliable in battle. I also like its design; it just looks cool.

LightSuicune
2nd April 2012, 11:37 PM
Reshiram! Its one of my favorite!

Birds of Paradise
2nd April 2012, 11:40 PM
Reshiram! I have always been a fan of fire types and have been waiting a long time for a fire/dragon combo. Plus I love Reshirams design.

SakuraLatias
3rd April 2012, 12:36 AM
Reshiram, better typing than Zekrom. Reshiram has a better looking.

Eternalserenity
3rd April 2012, 2:34 AM
Zekrom. I can't say no to a black dragon.

ZombifiedHorror1031
3rd April 2012, 10:09 AM
I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom. It is probably due in no small part to the fact I didn't know how to get the correct nature for Zekrom and ended up with Lax. :( Whereas my Reshiram is Modest. As such, I went from White being my main game to Black being my main game. The Zekrom nature issue was remedied with the Mystery Gift, but since it's level 100, I've not used it much in-game.

ChloboShoka
3rd April 2012, 3:22 PM
Zekrom is a lot better because I think it has a more original design and unique typing. Reshiram's design looks a bit silly and too simular to Palkia and Dialga.

MatchMaster
3rd April 2012, 5:35 PM
Reshiram all the way. I got mine from N's Castle in Pokemon Black.

battle171
3rd April 2012, 9:42 PM
Appearance-wise, Zekrom. Actually battling, Reshiram.

darkgiratina15
4th April 2012, 6:02 PM
I like reshiram but I think zekrom just looks boss and dragon/electric type is,awesome.

Kurloz Makara
4th April 2012, 6:53 PM
Zekrom for me. That is one sexy black dragon. (I am not a furry, it just looks that awesome. ^^; )

Reshiram is pretty, but that fur-dong puts me off. O.o

ROBO PIKA Tek 2
5th April 2012, 12:51 AM
Well lets see... The Pokemon I use ingame are the ones I like the most, or the ones who look the coolest, which is why Zekrom is cooler.

Mangoes
6th April 2012, 2:05 AM
Reshiram is better, Zekrom looks stupid.

Johto_Champion123
6th April 2012, 6:09 AM
I've used both dragons, and I can say that I largely prefer Reshiram. It looks amazing, and it's really powerful in battle.

Lucariolover22
7th April 2012, 9:14 PM
Since I have both, Reshiram is more ascetically pleasing but Zekrom is more brutish. Zekrom's typing is beast but it clearly is a tossup between the two

xXWhiteRayquazaXx
8th April 2012, 12:30 AM
yeah reshiram

better typing, better moves i like it so much. zekrom is still cool, though, and i have white

~Darkfire~
8th April 2012, 12:31 AM
I like them both, but Reshiram is my favorite. I think it looks cooler, and I'm a sucker for fire types :3

ShinyMienshao
8th April 2012, 3:47 AM
I have Pokemon black; so Reshiram all the way.RESHIRAM!!!RESHIRAM!!!

kaisap112
5th May 2012, 5:20 PM
I like Reshiram's design more, but in battle I use Zekrom.

diamondpearl876
5th May 2012, 6:19 PM
While I like Zekrom's type combination better, I'd choose Reshiram for its appearance and since I played Black first.

Aura Of Twilight
5th May 2012, 11:51 PM
I'd have to say Reshiram. Its design is so elegant and graceful. Also, I love fire types. :D

empoleon49
6th May 2012, 2:04 AM
I prefer Zekrom. I chose White because I prefer Zekrom.

nandamaung
6th May 2012, 2:16 AM
I'd go with Reshiram. It has a majestic air about it.

Ti4558
6th May 2012, 2:40 AM
I think they are both ok;448;

FairyWitch
6th May 2012, 3:22 AM
I like them both but if i really had a big choice i would go for Reshiram...I more of a fire person....

Princess Raspberyl
19th May 2012, 6:04 AM
Zekrom. Cooler design, cool typing, and and just overall a cool Pokemon. :3

~EternalDarkness~
19th May 2012, 6:52 AM
Both are pretty awesome, but I'd have to go with Zekrom.

OshyHikari
19th May 2012, 6:52 AM
Reshiram, I seem to like special attackers better.

EmeraldPhoenix
19th May 2012, 7:02 AM
Zekrom all the way.

I like its design and typing more, but in general I'm not really a fan of Reshiram. :/

Ver-mont
19th May 2012, 7:36 AM
Reshiram. All that majestic, regal look.

Plus, I don't really like Zekrom's design, it doesn't look like a Pokémon to me, at all. It's some dragon robot thing.
At least Reshiram looks like they tried to create a Pokémon, Zekrom gives me the impression they didn't even bother.

Walcott
19th May 2012, 9:01 PM
I immediately liked Reshiram at first, but I dunno what it was about Zekrom that made me prefer it. Both are really cool, and Reshiram is still a Legendary that I like more than most, but Zekrom wins it for me when it's up against Reshiram.

Commando
19th May 2012, 9:04 PM
Reshiram's my favorite, even though I don't have Black or White.

Champion Jared 14
19th May 2012, 9:16 PM
I think Zekrom looks cooler, but I like Reshiram's battle cry better.

Cerex
19th May 2012, 9:41 PM
For a while Zekrom was my favorite, but Reshiram grew on me. Partly because of it's battle style, as I mush more prefer Sp.Atk to Atk and that's Reshiram's speciality.

reinofc
19th May 2012, 11:02 PM
Reishiram, I like the design better. Plus I think it has better typing.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
20th May 2012, 1:13 AM
Reshiram is my favorite attacking-wise, but I think Zekrom looks a little bit cooler.

Izanagi
20th May 2012, 1:28 AM
Despite it being a bit overrated, Zekrom gets my vote simply because I like overall design and what it represents.

Astus
20th May 2012, 7:59 PM
I like both of them but Reshiram edges out Zekrom. It just seems so regal.

Thunder09
20th May 2012, 8:59 PM
I prefer Zekrom, cause I like him.

AwesomeReshiram93
20th May 2012, 11:07 PM
Reshiram is pretty awesome...hence my username. Zekrom is not that bad either since it also looks pretty cool.

Gas Snake X
21st May 2012, 4:00 PM
Reshiram all the way, as the typing is perfect for me and because it elegantly deadly.

Nana
21st May 2012, 7:44 PM
I like Reshiram, but I have Pokémon White. :/

A Mew
22nd May 2012, 10:01 PM
I prefer Reshirams clean design, and I prefer Fire over Electric, so it wasn't a hard choice for me, even though I only have White. :P

ShinyMienshao
22nd May 2012, 10:10 PM
I prefer Reshiram's clean design, and I prefer Fire over Electric, so it wasn't a hard choice for me, even though I only have White. :P

LOL, you have pokemon white even though you like Reshiram more?

Anyways, I like reshiram better because it has a more beautiful and slender design. Plus it's dragon/fire and other than Hydreigon and the other many dragon type legendaries, it's the only one with an amazing special attack.

Larry
22nd May 2012, 10:17 PM
I like Zekrom more than Reshiram based on looks. That's the reason why I chose White version over Black version first.

poopoop
22nd May 2012, 11:03 PM
I like Reshiram more

A Mew
23rd May 2012, 12:14 AM
LOL, you have pokemon white even though you like Reshiram more?

Anyways, I like reshiram better because it has a more beautiful and slender design. Plus it's dragon/fire and other than Hydreigon and the other many dragon type legendaries, it's the only one with an amazing special attack.

Yeah, White appeals me more than Black. White Forest was the deciding factor. I got myself a Reshiram off the GTS anyway. :P

Nyarlathotep
23rd May 2012, 1:50 AM
I prefer the black color over white, but Reshiram's design appeals more to me.

charizarddude
24th May 2012, 7:15 AM
I prefer Reshiram because she's got a better design, I prefer Sp. Attack over Attack, I prefer Fire over Electric, and I like Reshiram's signiture move animations more than Zekrom's.

noosh
25th May 2012, 5:49 PM
Zekrom just looks like a beast, and something you wouldn't wanna mess with in an alley way at night... or during the day for that matter. Reshiram just looks elegant and poised, like it's too good for you.

Therefore, I think I prefer Zekrom to Reshiram... too bad I only have black version xP.

RAGD0LL
25th May 2012, 6:46 PM
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/8d/643Reshiram.png/210px-643Reshiram.png

http://marks.dk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/slow-clap.gif

doodlecloud
28th May 2012, 10:54 PM
I really liked both at first but since having my own Zekrom he's become my fave. However, I liked him better before I realised he has tiny hands on the undersides of his arms/wings....at first I thought he just had really big hands and for some reason I thought that kinda suited him best.

DCFan
28th May 2012, 11:18 PM
Zekrom..Electricity is better than Fire

HetaOni
28th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Zekrom FTW.
Idk why but ever since Zekrom came out I just thought it was AWESOME.Cute/bad pictures of Zekrom in my sig drawn by me. X3

Wartusk
29th May 2012, 2:42 AM
I prefer Reshiram because it seems to fit a "hero" more than Zekrom.

DL-Ghirahim
29th May 2012, 3:00 AM
Although I prefer Zekrom, White Kyurem looks better ingame than its Black counterpart.

(·-·)(o_O)
29th May 2012, 3:45 AM
Reshiram because I finished my black first and I'm also gonna be getting White 2

Griff4815
29th May 2012, 4:14 AM
Zekrom's pretty much totally cooler.

ssilva872
29th May 2012, 10:14 PM
I like Reshiram more than Zekrom although they are both good.

Lugia_Lover32
29th May 2012, 10:26 PM
I prefer Zekrom because it's type combination is more appealing to me and it looks cooler.

pokemon-trainer-rachael
30th May 2012, 9:06 PM
Zekrom because I like the idea of a Dragon/Electric type also I think Zekrom looks cool

Umbrus57
31st May 2012, 12:40 AM
Reshiram has always appealed me way more, i really don´t like zekrom´s design.

Ropav
31st May 2012, 3:06 PM
I like them the same because they are both awesome.

Lady Umbreon
31st May 2012, 6:19 PM
Zekrom! My cousin & I always get complimenting versions and I begged her to get Black so I could have Zekrom. She ended up liking Reshiram better anyway so it worked out.

Dragalge
1st June 2012, 12:48 AM
Reshiram is better with the movepool but Zekrom's design is beast. I like both

Howie Cheeto
2nd June 2012, 4:02 AM
Personally, I prefer Zekrom which is why I got White version. But both are impressive, I mean, a jet black/pure white dragon with a turbine generator as a tail? Most impressive.

Kall El
3rd June 2012, 7:42 PM
They're both incredible! But for me it has to be Reshiram, I love it's natural and glittering white design.
It has a powerful yet elegant look, my favourite of the two.
But I think Zekrom is pretty good too, he's more serious darker look :]

AceFlonne
17th June 2012, 6:35 AM
Reshiram typing beast but I prefer Zekrom for design

Furret-Luver
18th June 2012, 1:03 AM
i prefer reshiram! it looks cooler to me. plus it's a dragon/fire type, and that's better then dragon/electric

FieryLucario
18th June 2012, 3:36 AM
I love reshiram it has a cool design, and it is dragon AND fire (my 2 favorite types)

Venomfang
18th June 2012, 4:01 AM
Zekrom is my fav.

LightSuicune
18th June 2012, 4:01 AM
Reshiram all the way! <3

FrozenConstellation
18th June 2012, 7:28 AM
Reshiram. I love its design and The types are my favourites so...... <3

punkrock111
18th June 2012, 6:53 PM
i prefer reshiram, the typing is so individual and i just dont like the zekrom design

punkrock111
18th June 2012, 6:55 PM
I prefer reshiram, the typing is so individual and i just dont like the zekrom design
:643:

Olympion
18th June 2012, 9:59 PM
Definitely Reshiram. I really love its design, which is very original and yet still ensures it's recognizable as a dragon (notice how Falkor the Luckdragon from The NeverEnding Story shares quite a few of its features). I'd go as far as to say it's the coolest-looking Uber so far. I pretty much like everything else about Reshiram as well, from its name to the typing and its offensive firepower.

Absol Wings
18th June 2012, 10:19 PM
Reshiram is absolutely the most beautiful legendary pokemon I've ever seen. I remember the first time I saw it, I was so awestruck my heart skipped a beat and I forgot how to breathe for a few seconds. Zekrom is a cool enough complementary version of it, but come on. RESHIRAM OMG *Q*

Gloryus
18th June 2012, 10:25 PM
Zekrom is favourite because it's typing being Electric/Dragon and it's all black which makes it look really cool.

Zebro
19th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Reshiram. I like it's design more than Zekrom's. It looks very regal and majestic. Also Dragon + Fire is a nice dual type combination to have.

DragonChampMorgan
19th June 2012, 1:06 AM
I definatley love Reshiram. It's beautiful, and i love it's Blue Flare move, especially in Pokemon Rumble Blast!

Siebold
19th June 2012, 2:15 AM
Zekrom, never trained it though

Seles
19th June 2012, 8:44 PM
Zekrom -^^-

Platina2000
19th June 2012, 11:27 PM
Reshiram, hands down.

tyranitarenthusiast
27th June 2012, 4:56 PM
i like reshiram because he's more powerful and fire and dragon are my favorite types

but zekrom looks REALLY COOL

who cares, i have both

AWB
27th June 2012, 6:17 PM
Reshiram, because he is better overall in battle and his design just has more creativity in it than Zekrom's does.

Kavatika
27th June 2012, 7:01 PM
I prefer Zekrom. Dragon/Electric is such a cool Dual typing plus Zekrom looks so cool when it's attacking and activating its ability.

My thoughts exactly.

Sonicfan9988
27th June 2012, 8:19 PM
I like Reshiram the most because it is a Fire-type in addition to having a good Sp. Attack stat!

Cyada
27th June 2012, 8:21 PM
Reshiram, mainly because it's a fire/dragon pokemon (both my favourite types). I love its, umm, fluffy-flowingly design and that it looks noble and badass at the same time.
I like how it has wings and no arms, like a bird, making it (at least for me) looking more natural than Zekrom.
And Reshiram looks just how a golden retriever would look like if it was a dragon. Well... I love golden retrievers.

JennaJayfeather
27th June 2012, 8:23 PM
I like Reshiram better because Zekrom looks like Palkia decided to take a swim in an oil spill. =P I just love how elegant Reshi is. X33

Cool Rafe
28th June 2012, 4:25 AM
I like Reshiram better because it has a REALLY cute face with an aura of coolness around it . Dragon and Fire also happen to be my favourite types !

FusionKT
28th June 2012, 4:57 AM
zekrom :)..

Mr. Ribbles
28th June 2012, 5:09 AM
zekrom. looks cooler, alot cooler.

RedCometCustom
29th June 2012, 8:38 AM
While Zekrom is cool, Reshiram is more heroic looking, so a better MC's Pokemon.

Ambri
29th June 2012, 1:00 PM
I like both of them a lot, but my favourite would definitely be Zekrom. I just love its overall design and Dragon/Electric typing <3 also the fact that it's a seeker of ideals, and wants to help a hero create that sort of 'better' world.

Hudsonn98
29th June 2012, 1:29 PM
I definitely prefer Zekrom. It looks a lot better, has a better movepool, and doesn't look like it has a boner like Reshiram does. Just take a minute and look at Reshiran...boner...

Kian D
29th June 2012, 2:01 PM
Zekrom rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2rsa
29th June 2012, 5:23 PM
I definitely prefer Zekrom. It looks a lot better, has a better movepool, and doesn't look like it has a boner like Reshiram does. Just take a minute and look at Reshiran...boner...
Zekrom has the worst movepool a legendary pokemon could have.I personally like him for in-game or casual battles but not competitive battles.

SapphireBlueEyes7799
30th June 2012, 3:13 AM
Oh my, Hard to choose. I love Dragon types. Where Zekrom has a strong appearance and Reshiram more elegant, some people go for the strong look. To me, Reshiram has better typing and an awsome Moveset. More usable than Zekrom could ever be.

Riskieren
1st July 2012, 7:09 AM
Reshiram for sure! :D

J-Tech
1st July 2012, 10:22 AM
When the games first came out it was it was reshiram but now that ive played white, its zekrom. Reshiram looks weird with hands on its wings tho

Drake Pokétrainer
3rd July 2012, 6:24 PM
Zekrom.

I don't really like the design of Reshiram's wings.
Also, its fur down there kinda makes it look weird.

Ace Of Keys
3rd July 2012, 7:49 PM
Zekrom since i like how it looks as well as its roar. that and it looks very masculine for something that is supposed to represent Yin, which is known to represent the feminine aspect

Crimson Penguin
3rd July 2012, 9:47 PM
Reshiram. It's very graceful, it's a Fire-type, and its Special Attack stat combined with the fact that its STAB combination is completely unresisted makes for one powerful Pokemon. Its cry is also nice for a Legendary.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan
4th July 2012, 10:43 PM
I can't decide :/

Zoruagible
4th July 2012, 11:07 PM
I prefer Zekrom, he looks cooler

SwampertTheGreat
5th July 2012, 12:31 AM
Reshiram. I like it's design and typing more

ZACHATTACK
5th July 2012, 6:37 PM
Reshiram. Zekrom seems to brutal and Special Dragons are normally better.

EmiiLava
9th July 2012, 5:57 PM
Reshiram for sure! :D

Farore the Virizion
9th July 2012, 10:44 PM
Zekrom on both design and typing, it's such a cool match up :D

rykerr1
9th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Zekrom, I just love his design and typing. I love Reshiram too, but I definitely prefer Zekrom ^.^

Propane
9th July 2012, 10:57 PM
Zekrom is so much more badass than Reshiram, besides N with Reshiram and the player with Zekrom just feels... right.

molozon
10th July 2012, 3:10 AM
Reshiram for sure , I appreciate the whole angelic appearance in conjunction the sleek design.

Zenthor
10th July 2012, 12:59 PM
I prefer Zekrom but I prefer pokemon black over white.

JAMIE4
11th July 2012, 1:37 AM
If you think Zekrom is better then you are so wrong

Wishing Star
11th July 2012, 2:30 AM
I like Reshiram better. I like how it evokes the image of a dragon breathing flames of purity in my mind.
And plus, I don't know why, but I like special attackers more than physical attackers for some reason.

Sigilyph2
11th July 2012, 4:18 PM
I like Reshiram better for a couple of reasons. Those being mainly his typing and design, but also his personality as opposed to Zekrom. Another thing I like is his cry, plus special attackers > physical attackers because more Pokemon have better defence than they do special defence.

pikadon92
11th July 2012, 5:01 PM
Fire STAB + Dragon STAB + something that Hetran can't say hi to.

Necro101
11th July 2012, 5:20 PM
At the beginning I said Zekrom is beter now I'm getting black wait no it's white. But when I looked at Resiram and Zekrom again I was like wow Reshiram is cool. So I went out to buy black that I never beat the first gym (chew).

RAWK ON

Sapphire Dragon
11th July 2012, 8:17 PM
Honestly I like both, but prefer Zekrom. I love electric types and dragon types, so the two together is ideal...

See what I did there? ;)

Lost™
11th July 2012, 8:21 PM
Zekrom, he just looks cooler than Reshiram

The opposite is true for their Kyurem-Mix forms

FirstRate
11th July 2012, 8:22 PM
I prefer Reshirom because of its higher Special Attack. I'm more of a blast holes in teams kind of guy, not a punch holes in teams kind of guy. Reshiram's dual STABs are unresisted, which is a huge plus

Zecaomes
12th July 2012, 1:40 AM
I prefere Zekrom. Eletric-type is my second favorite, and I really don't like the color white

Mitzi
12th July 2012, 7:50 AM
I very much prefer Zekrom over Reshiram. I find Reshiram to be a weak combination of a Dragon and Fire type. Zekrom on the other hand, has an advantage of being a combination between a Dragon and Electricity type. A type combination which I find interesting.

nekomi
12th July 2012, 10:36 PM
I prefer Reshiram. I like his high Special Attack and his design.

Sworn Metalhead
13th July 2012, 1:04 AM
I like Reshiram purely because of the heavenly, deified look he has. It makes him look like a holy warrior with a rocket strapped to his back :D

spyclone138
10th August 2012, 6:43 AM
I like zekrom cause the way it looks. Reshiram is pretty cool too though

Flamingo
10th August 2012, 7:41 AM
I reject 5th generation, but looking at these two briefly (I see them everywhere lol), I choose Reshiram because it stands for TRUTH. It doesn't seek useless ideals like Zekrom.

Ausgirl
10th August 2012, 7:46 AM
Reshiram all the way.

Redphienix
10th August 2012, 9:18 AM
I'll choose Reshiram but I feel I "was" changing to Zekrom- but that soon changed back to Resh only.

I bought Black because of Reshiram- Something about a fire-dragon works for me~
This plus my post-game realization.

After buying Black I found that Resh was the special attacker and Zekrom was the physical. As amazing as Outrage is, I prefer Draco Meteor or even Dragon Pulse.
Weaker, but no confusion etc.

When I think dragon I prefer Spatck to attack. I don't prefer it to the point of refusing myself attack-dragons, but that's my reasoning on Resh vs Zekrom :P

Pulse/Meteor vs Outrage

Flowing vs Mechanic (though recently I've decided I like both equally, this was my initial reasoning)

My personal lack of fire vs my overabundance of electric (generally)

BLAHS OPINION.

Cutty
10th August 2012, 12:40 PM
I don't like both tbh.
So I just voted for I can't decide.
For color I prefer black. For look Reshiram. For type Zekrom.

spikyearedpichu
10th August 2012, 3:48 PM
Zekrom FTW!! :D

EnragedSwalot
10th August 2012, 6:00 PM
Zekrom is my favorite. I think dragon and electric is really cool typing. Sure, Reshiram's cool too, but I think zekrom looks cooler.

wolf1095
10th August 2012, 7:20 PM
I prefer Zekrom. I just love his design, and, imo, the Dragon/Electric typing is far better and cooler. That may just be because I am not much into fire types anymore though.

Kai*
11th August 2012, 12:42 AM
i like reshiram's design better. i like how it's furry looking, it's kinda unique for dragons. (like latios and latias)

NoraChu12
11th August 2012, 1:38 AM
I like Reshiram. I guess because I have Pokemon Black though!^_^

I don't know, I like the way it looks and I like it's name?X3 I just like Reshiram I think.^_^

TheBattleFrontierAsh1
11th August 2012, 9:08 PM
I just like Reshiram's design better, along with it's typing.

Deadrose
12th August 2012, 1:55 AM
They're both great but I prefer Reshiram because of it's second type (Fire>electric) and it's more of a special attacker (Always have liked special attacks more than physical).

MultiDarkShadow777
12th August 2012, 2:11 AM
Reshiram over Zekrom, however, Black Kyurem over White Kyurem (I don't like White Kyurem's design at all).

Seles
12th August 2012, 2:37 AM
I'm not really a fan of Fire Type Legendaries, plus I prefer Zekrom's design.

Tulnekaya
12th August 2012, 4:37 AM
Definitely Reshiram, I love its design. I honestly regret buying white because of it.

mogan3
12th August 2012, 4:40 AM
i luv reshiram thts y i picked black then white

Ver-mont
12th August 2012, 4:41 AM
I very much prefer Zekrom over Reshiram. I find Reshiram to be a weak combination of a Dragon and Fire type. Zekrom on the other hand, has an advantage of being a combination between a Dragon and Electricity type. A type combination which I find interesting.

You don't really know what you're talking about. Just so as you know, Dragon/Fire is not a weak combination. It's considered an excellent combination, especially combined to Turboblaze.

Izanagi
12th August 2012, 4:43 AM
Reshiram is a beast all things considering and Fire/Dragon is nice type combination both by itself and competitively even though I do care much for it use for the latter. Zekrom is my favorite by the way.

Reshiram44
12th August 2012, 5:22 AM

Ummmm.... Zekrom has just as many weaknesses as Reshiram. Plus, Reshiram has more potential with her 150 special attack stat.
Anyways... I prefer reshiram, I like the heavenly angel design with a firey heart and a giant rocket as a butt :D

Poliwhirl'sMittens
12th August 2012, 9:59 AM
I prefer Reshiram's design much more.

verdian
14th August 2012, 11:42 AM
Reshiram,cuz Dragon/Fire typing is better than electric types cuz they only out class water, fire has bug and grass.
And i like the color red

Earth Wolf-Howl
14th August 2012, 1:05 PM
I find that Reshiram looks much better that Zekrom.

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama
14th August 2012, 1:25 PM
I prefer Fire than Electric, but Zekrom looks cooler, uggh, I can't decide. :(

Diam
14th August 2012, 2:22 PM
Reshiram,cuz Dragon/Fire typing is better than electric types cuz they only out class water, fire has bug and grass.
And i like the color red

Zekrom also outclasses flying types (like aerodactyl,skarmory).
I prefer zekrom because of his awesome design (+maybe because I like black and blue :D ).

I am also focusing more on physical sweepers so maybe this is also the reason why I like him more.

Edit: Reshiram hasn't got weakness to ice thanks to fire though.
So he is rid of 1 of major dragon counters-ice.

kevin_durant35
15th August 2012, 8:18 PM
Zekrom, because I like white better, and zekrom is a better type combo

Dragalge
15th August 2012, 8:23 PM
Reshiram, as it has a better moveset, although both get recovery now:/