Sohryu
13th March 2012, 8:23 PM
Mesprit@Choice Scarf
Bold nature
~Trick
~Charm
~Flash
~Thunder Wave
Oh! My lead. Maybe a Elemental puncher Mesprit? This lead suckz!
Hydreigon@Life Orb
Timid Nature
~Dragon Pulse
~Flame thrower
~Work up
~Earthpower
Theres something wrong with Hydri?
He get walled pretty easy, right? I such a idiot!
Hariyama@Toxic orb
Brave Nature
~Focus punch
~Substitute
~Bulk up
~Payback
Ohhh! My Hariyama cant do much, he a waste of Space with Guts+Focus punch...
What can i do with him? Maybe Earthquake and Close combat?
Made the changes in BOLD!
Thank you ^^

Vulcan_Apocalypse
13th March 2012, 9:17 PM
*Cough* I would think such a wise soul would need no help with the battle subway, since he has beaten every train handily and reached a streak of 1,000.

Primal Crusader V
13th March 2012, 9:45 PM
Mesprit@Flame Orb
Bold nature
~Trick
~Psychic
~Flash
~Last Resort
Oh! My lead. Maybe a Elemental puncher Mesprit? This lead suckz!
Hydreigon@Life Orb
Timid Nature
~Dragon Pulse
~Flame thrower
~Work up
~Earthpower
Theres something wrong with Hydri?
He get walled pretty easy, right? I such a idiot!
Hariyama@Toxic orb
Brave Nature
~Brick Break
~Substitute
~Bulk up
~Facade
Ohhh! My Hariyama cant do much, he a waste of Space with Guts+Focus punch...
What can i do with him? Maybe Earthquake and Close combat?
Made the changes in BOLD!
Thank you ^^

Changes in Bold, as you say. Not much of an opinion on Hydreigon for now. Let someone else handle that.

Sohryu
13th March 2012, 9:45 PM
*Cough* I would think such a wise soul would need no help with the battle subway, since he has beaten every train handily and reached a streak of 1,000.

People need to see a good team, dude.
If we have teams and Raters like you...
IGRMT only gonna have nOObs.
And i not "the best"...i need to get my streak up to 100, so i can say "i'm good!"

Vulcan_Apocalypse
13th March 2012, 9:50 PM
Glad youve decided to calm down :)

Aura Sensei™
13th March 2012, 10:36 PM
@Falcario97 Mesprit is his lead with the commonly used TrickScarfing,so since it's a lead,he should prob ably strick with what he has ;)

I think you shopuld switch up Hariyama some,like this:

Hariyama @Leftovers
Brave Nature
~Bulk Up
~Drain Punch
~Payback
~Stone Edge

I personnally prefer this,though you you don't have to use it ;)

Sohryu
13th March 2012, 10:53 PM
@Falcario97 Mesprit is his lead with the commonly used TrickScarfing,so since it's a lead,he should prob ably strick with what he has ;)

I think you shopuld switch up Hariyama some,like this:

Hariyama @Leftovers
Brave Nature
~Bulk Up
~Drain Punch
~Payback
~Stone Edge

I personnally prefer this,though you you don't have to use it ;)
Thanks! I probably going with this Hariyama..
I only hope i get paralyzed on BS, so my Hariyama can do lots of damage ^^

Meeeps
13th March 2012, 11:02 PM
Your own comments make me lolface. :P

I'm guessing Hariyama is primary and Hydreigon is backup?

I'm not sure how effective Hydreigon is at setting up with only a +1 SpA (and +1 Att) move and only slightly bulky defences with no speed boosting move/item/ablity. Would struggle vs a Dragon team (tough I'm sure a +6 Att Hari could handle it, haha).

I'd run something else instead of Hydreigon, something with DD probably..
I'd say Dragonite, but I'm trying to think of something origional and DD Multiscale Dragonite in cripple-boost-sweep teams is so overdone its not even funny anymore.
I dunno, I'm having a mental block at the moment.

Agree with Logan on lefties, Toxic adds Att boost, but the point of the team is boost and sweep, not to die mid-boosting. Besides, Lefties and Sub is what boosters are made of.

Aura Sensei™
13th March 2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah,I agree,you should replace Hydreigon with something else...Here are two choices:

Dragonite @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
~Dragon Claw
~Earthquake/Fire Punch
~Dragon Dance
~Substitute

Haxorus @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
~Dragon Claw
~Earthquake
~Dragon Dance
~Substitute/Rock Slide

Both pretty good candidates,just choose out of the moves.

Sohryu
13th March 2012, 11:38 PM
@Meeps
Hahaha! I didn't tough on this, so i gonna add Haxorus like Logan suggested, good point. Oh. About Hariyama, i tried this one a few times, but it was In-game...i totally missed this. So, you guys think i should go with Thick fat Hariyama? I have a EV trained one, EV's are 252 Atk and 252 Def 4 HP
He is better than Guts 'yama?

Aura Sensei™
13th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Depends.If you're team is weak to Fire/Ice then use Thick Fat.If not and you want maybe some extra power (if you get a status) then run Guts.Hope what I said made sense ;)

Sohryu
14th March 2012, 1:06 AM
Depends.If you're team is weak to Fire/Ice then use Thick Fat.If not and you want maybe some extra power (if you get a status) then run Guts.Hope what I said made sense ;)

Since Haxorus is weak to Ice Moves, i probably gonna use Thick Fat Hariyama...
His IV's are good, better than the Guts Hariyama

Vulcan_Apocalypse
14th March 2012, 1:10 AM
Well use whatever works, IMO TF Hariyama might work better since that ability can be used effectively more often while guts is really only usable when holding a toxic orb or when the opponent inflicts status. So my pick would be Thick fat. But use whatever you think is best.

Sohryu
14th March 2012, 1:28 AM
Well use whatever works, IMO TF Hariyama might work better since that ability can be used effectively more often while guts is really only usable when holding a toxic orb or when the opponent inflicts status. So my pick would be Thick fat. But use whatever you think is best.

Agreed with you. Guts take out to much HP with Toxic orb+Substitute...
and i cant use Bulk up, so i probably gonna go with Thick Fat...:)

Vulcan_Apocalypse
14th March 2012, 1:38 AM
Agreed with you. Guts take out to much HP with Toxic orb+Substitute...
and i cant use Bulk up, so i probably gonna go with Thick Fat...:)

Well, glad we could agree on something lol. Also though, if you wanted to go a little out of the box you could do a RestTalk set too. That thought just occured to me.

terrytorterra
14th March 2012, 5:26 AM
why didnt you go with flame orb for a hold item? it doesnt deal as much damage over time as toxic orb does...

Sohryu
14th March 2012, 5:31 AM
why didnt you go with flame orb for a hold item? it doesnt deal as much damage over time as toxic orb does...

Simple. Flame orb, cuts your Attack by half. Thats why Toxic orb>>>>flame orb
But i don't are using Guts Hariyama, i am using Thick Fat 'Yama

IceMage88
14th March 2012, 6:24 AM
I know you are using TF hariyama as stated above, but I would just like to chime in that the guts ability overides the attack reduction from burns(The burning status will not reduce attack at all if the pokemon has guts, to clarify). Burning does more damage than toxic for the first and second turns, and the same on the third. From the fourth and onward, toxic does more. Because of this, on a bulky pokemon like hariyama, the flame orb>Toxic orb, but toxic orb>flame orb on frailer guts users.

Disclaimer: Before someone comes and hurts me, this is coming from memery. However, im 99% sure it's correct and I could find secondary sources.

Sohryu
14th March 2012, 6:55 AM
I know you are using TF hariyama as stated above, but I would just like to chime in that the guts ability overides the attack reduction from burns(The burning status will not reduce attack at all if the pokemon has guts, to clarify). Burning does more damage than toxic for the first and second turns, and the same on the third. From the fourth and onward, toxic does more. Because of this, on a bulky pokemon like hariyama, the flame orb>Toxic orb, but toxic orb>flame orb on frailer guts users.

Disclaimer: Before someone comes and hurts me, this is coming from memery. However, im 99% sure it's correct and I could find secondary sources.

Oh! Thanks for explain this to me ^^
I didn't know it...O.o

Shockking
14th March 2012, 9:41 AM
I think it kinda funny how you made this thread to brag a bit, but you ended up getting helped and everyone is happy. :)
I think TF yama does sound good (I'm not sure about better but definitely good :D ) except the EVs seemed a bit weird... o.O
The only thing about swapping Hydra for Haxorus, or D-nite, is that you don't have a special attacker, but I guess it doesn't really matter... :)
All in all, good team, whatever you end with and good luck in the Subway!

Vulcan_Apocalypse
14th March 2012, 5:08 PM

Interesting, I didnt know that. Thanks for enlightening us.