PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Team Guyz! Subway Super Singles!

Shockking
17th March 2012, 9:19 PM
So, most of this stuff was in my last RMT thread but I just want to know how well you guys think it will work together.

;121;Starmie @ Life Orb
Natural Cure
Timid
4HP | 252SpAtt | 252Spe
-Surf / Hydro Pump
-Psychic / Psyshock
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam

:639:Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Justified
Jolly
4HP | 252Att | 252Spe
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-X-scissor

:598:Ferrothorn @ Lefrtovers
Iron Barbs
Relaxed
252HP | 252SpDef | 4Def
-Power Whip
-Gyro Ball
-Curse
-Leech Seed

So there it is, fix and rate away. Next team for me: Super singles Drizzle!

Meeeps
17th March 2012, 9:31 PM
;121;Starmie @ Life Orb
Natural Cure
Timid
4HP | 252SpAtt | 252Spe
-Surf
-[B]Psyshock
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam

:639:Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Justified
Jolly
4HP | 252Att | 252Spe
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-X-scissor

:598:Ferrothorn @ Lefrtovers
Iron Barbs
Sassy
252HP | 252SpDef | 4Def
-Power Whip
-Gyro Ball
-Curse
-Leech Seed

Changes in bold.

Not much left really, its a solid team with nice offensive and defensive capabilities.

A couple of dual weaknesses (Fighting, Grass) but thats fine.

Good luck on the subway and with a rain team next! :)

Shockking
17th March 2012, 9:41 PM
Thanks, I don't have the Starmie ready yet but with tis team I'm hoping to beat my previous bad record of 34... :(
Also, for Ferro I chose Relaxed so that his defenses are close to even and quite high right off the bat, before Curses.

Sohryu
17th March 2012, 9:49 PM
Starmie@Choice Specs
EV's: 252 Sp atk. 252 Speed
~Surf
~Ice beam
~Thunder bolt
~Psychic/Grass knot
Your Starmie is fine, but she isn't that good on BS, so the better option for she is Choice Specs, she will deal a lots of damage as a Revenge killer...
Terrakion@Leftovers
Adamant Nature
EV's: 252 Atk 252 Def, Speed, whatever
~Stone edge
~Close combat
~Substitute
~Swords dance
Why Fight+Ground coverage on the same poke? They have similar coverage :P
Swords Dance is need on BS, and you are using Leech Seed Ferrothorn, Substitute gonna be even more amazing and easy to use...
Ferrothorn@...
Relaxed Nature
EV's: 252 Def. 252 Sp Def
~Thunder Wave/Toxic
~Flash
~Leech Seed
~Gyro Ball
Thats a fun set to run ^^
With Toxic dealing Damage, Leech seed draing the foe HP, Gyro Ball dealing some damage, and Flash blinding the poke, its actually a good set to go. But T-Wave is way better than Toxic for supporting the team.
Hope i helped. All the Best ^^

Meeeps
17th March 2012, 10:03 PM
Ferrothorn@...
Relaxed Nature
EV's: 252 Def. 252 Sp Def
~Thunder Wave/Toxic
~Flash
~Leech Seed
~Gyro Ball
I used to run a Ferrothorn similar to this, it ran Toxic over TWave and Protect over Flash. Protect doubles up the effectiveness of Toxic, Leech Seed and Leftovers which adds up to a pretty healthy Ferrothorn that could kill a lot of pokemon with few outs. Protect also scouts those unexpected Fire moves. Ran Power Whip over Gyro Ball too, but that's up to the individual user.

Sohryu
17th March 2012, 10:23 PM
I used to run a Ferrothorn similar to this, it ran Toxic over TWave and Protect over Flash. Protect doubles up the effectiveness of Toxic, Leech Seed and Leftovers which adds up to a pretty healthy Ferrothorn that could kill a lot of pokemon with few outs. Protect also scouts those unexpected Fire moves. Ran Power Whip over Gyro Ball too, but that's up to the individual user.

Toxic+Protect...
everything can run the same set :P
My Ferrothorn is a lead. Toxic deals damage, but will not support the team.
As you may notice, Choice Banded Terrakion is amazing with Thunder wave support, and the same goes for a Swords dance terrakion.

Vulcan_Apocalypse
17th March 2012, 10:53 PM
Cant really say much about this team, each individual pokemon looks pretty good as is.

Meeeps
17th March 2012, 10:57 PM
Toxic+Protect...
everything can run the same set :P
My Ferrothorn is a lead. Toxic deals damage, but will not support the team.
As you may notice, Choice Banded Terrakion is amazing with Thunder wave support, and the same goes for a Swords dance terrakion.
Very few can run it with Leech Seed though, ;o

By memory, I ended up barely even using Toxic anyways (primarily it used Protect for Leech Seed/Lefties healing and scouting and Power Whip/ Leech Seed for damage) so it'd be viable to run Thunder Wave (or Gyro Ball) instead.

That build would be a pretty random lead lol, it looks like it's designed to cripple opponents, but with no damage decreasing moves (like Charm, Struggle Bug or Momento) and it has Gyro Ball if it gets taunted. I don't know, it probably works fine just because Ferrothorn has crazy bulk.

Aura Sensei™
18th March 2012, 1:25 AM
Starmie @Wise Glasses
Timid Nature
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Thunderbolt
~ Recover

I find that without Recover Starmie isn't half as good because it loses the ability to heal.

Stay Gold
18th March 2012, 3:26 PM
Starmie@Life Orb
Modest/Timid
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Surf

This set maximizes coverages and delivers on the idea of hitting fast and hard. Honestly, I don't feel that recover is needed because Starmie is so fragile anyway.

For your Terrakion Jolly nature and Choice Scarf is a little bit of overkill on speed, so go for either Adamant nature and Choice Scarf, or Jolly nature and Choice Band