PDA

View Full Version : Yep their Not fully evolved............. Team Bravest!

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 7:17 PM
Emolga
Male
Hasty

Thunderbolt
Electro Ball
Acrobatics
Iron Tail

Stoutland
Female
Impish
Intimidate

Giga Impact
Last Resort
Reversal
Aerial Ace

Dewott
Male
Calm

Hydro Pump
Surf
Ice Beam
Grass Knot

Emboar
Male
Quiet

Flare Blitz
Flamethrower
Hammer Arm
Solar Beam

Servine
Female
Lonely

Leaf Tornado
Leaf Blade
Aerial Ace
Iron Tail

Scrafty
Male
Adamant
Moxie

Crunch
Payback
Hi Jump Kick
Stone Edge

Ok Please dont comment on the fact their not all fully evolved its my own personal choice, Youtube unevolved teams and they can still dominate in competitive action.

Also I alway do 2 of their main attribute so I know most dont like this but I do.

davidchu
18th March 2012, 7:22 PM
Your emboar has solarbeam, yet no one has sunny day, and no one benefits from it either
teach it scald for coverage instead

(Oh yeah and it's they're not their)

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 8:11 PM
ok I completely missee Scald

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 8:17 PM
Actually I put solar beam for coverage to handle rock and water types, still change it?

TeamRocketGrunt
18th March 2012, 8:24 PM
Leaf Tornado doesn't deal enough damage IMO.Try something else.Have no recommendations at the top if my head but just a thought.

davidchu
18th March 2012, 8:25 PM
Actually I put solar beam for coverage to handle rock and water types, still change it?

just hammer arm those
the ground and water types are a bigger problem, like seismitoad
but it's ingame so you can just use servine

if you use solarbeam then you will get damaged pretty badly during the charging turn (then again it's ingame so...)

(btw they're*)

davidchu
18th March 2012, 8:51 PM
Leaf Tornado doesn't deal enough damage IMO.Try something else.Have no recommendations at the top if my head but just a thought.

looking at it's probable level, it doesn't really have any other decent choices

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 8:58 PM
ok ill usee Scald only because of Solar beams waiting time and leafe tornado is great, what would u put on a servine instead?

davidchu
18th March 2012, 9:04 PM
ok ill usee Scald only because of Solar beams waiting time and leafe tornado is great, what would u put on a servine instead?

giga drain, and dragon tail if you evolve it

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 9:06 PM
Servine can learn both and anyone know how to find the breeders here, not the traders cause I dont have anything to give, im just starting

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 9:08 PM
Well not dragon tail, what happened to auto double post connector thing?

davidchu
18th March 2012, 9:16 PM
Well not dragon tail, what happened to auto double post connector thing?

Are you going to evolve it though?

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 9:23 PM
nope lol why are they bettee arent they both lower atk pwr?

davidchu
18th March 2012, 9:24 PM
nope lol why are they bettee arent they both lower atk pwr?

because there's no point if you want to use Leaf Blade

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 9:42 PM
Yeah there is Leaf Tornado is special atk and its more of a 1 or 2 timer sense it lowers its own atk thats why its the only special move I put on it

Aura Sensei™
18th March 2012, 10:52 PM
NEVER use Hammer Arm on Emboar.Run this:

Emboar
Mild Nature
-Blaze-
~Flamethrower
~Brick Break
~Scald
~Wild Charge

Mixed set.

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 11:28 PM
Wow lol why never

TeamBrave
18th March 2012, 11:30 PM
Emboar will Never out speed anyone so I believe its a great move

Aura Sensei™
18th March 2012, 11:58 PM
Actually,it has average speed.Brick Break is better ingame,more PP and it dosen't lower your speed.

davidchu
19th March 2012, 12:02 AM
Emboar will Never out speed anyone so I believe its a great move

good point 0.0
it's base speed is 65, which isn't so great (sorta like swampert, and swampert is allowed to use curse, so why can't emboar use hammer arm?)

terrytorterra
19th March 2012, 12:28 AM
Firstly i want to address that the unevolved Pokemon you see on YouTube are likely the select few that can run Eviolite effectively, such as Dusclops and Scyther. Otherwise, they may be little cup. Either way, it's all extremely intricate in terms of strategy and use of these Pokemon, so just know that not all unevolved Pokemon can go to the big leagues.

Emolga
Male
Timid
Thunderbolt
volt switch
Air Slash
Encore
.:. Honestly not sure why you chose Emolga. But you should pick either physical or special, since both of its stats are very lackluster. I suggest Volt switch to allow yourself to get away from foes you can't beat. Air slash is an egg move, so breed for it. This lets you focus on its special stat, and the additional flinch rate is good. Plus if you're running acrobatics, you better not be holding an item, or else it'd be better to run aerial ace. Encore is there because it's a great support move, especially in-game where the opponent won't switch unless it's forced to.

Stoutland
Female
Jolly
Intimidate
Retaliate
Wild Charge
Fire fang
Crunch
.:. NEVER run a move that causes you to stop for a turn to charge. It's not worth the damage you sustain during the downtime. Plus, Retaliate can reach a base power of 210 factoring STAB if used after an ally faints. That's better power than Giga impact, and even afterwards it still hits with a Base Power of 105 due to STAB. other moves are for coverage. Last resort is really useless unless you run like protect and last resort only. And flying is a terrible coverage type.

Dewott
Male
timid
Surf / scald
Ice Beam
Grass Knot
Encore/ air slash
.:. Not the best NFE, but that's just IMO. Scald is another option, no need for 2 water type moves on the same set. the last slot could be encore again, just cuz its a great support move, or you could breed for air slash for something super effective against fighting types. just coverage.

Emboar
Male
Adamant/jolly
Flare Blitz
wild charge
Super power / brick break
earthquake
.:. Emboar is a tank, and don't think that he's that slow, cuz he ain't. Wild charge will help take care of water types, and superpower or brick break can help take care of rock types. Brick break is probably the better option, since it doesn't lower your stats, but superpower is there. Earthquake will give you additional coverage against electric types and can also help with rock types.

Servine
Female
calm
Leaf storm / energy ball
leech seed
protect
toxic / light screen / reflect
.:. honestly dunno what you plan to do with this guy. definitely not as good as serperior, but whatevs. its got a great support movepool, and honestly I think that's where its power lies. So leech seed and toxic along with protect can help you stall out many things that don't directly threaten you. Leaf storm can be used for pure STAB power, and energy ball is a much more sustainable option. the screens are there because they can help out the whole team, and also potentially keep Servine alive longer. I would run this set with leftovers or Eviolite.

Scrafty
Male
Adamant
Moxie
Crunch
Dragon dance
Hi Jump Kick / Brick Break / Drain Punch
Stone Edge
.:. probably the most strategic set you have yet. I would get dragon dance on this guy cuz after just one it'll be wrecking teams. Even the Elite 4 wouldn't stand too much of a chance against it. Brick break is there if you feel you're hurting yourself too much, and drain punch is an egg move, allowing you to recover whatever HP you lost during the dragon dancing.

i dunno what you mean by their attributes, but this is what I would suggest. changes in bold

chap196
22nd March 2012, 1:09 PM
Stoutland
Item Normal Gem/Leftover
Ability Intimidate
Nature Adamant/jolly
Move set
Retaliate
Crunch
Thunder Fang/Wild Charge
Ice Fang/ Roar

I use Stoutland mostly as a revenge killer, so I recommend to use Retaliate instead of Giga Impact. This move will double if you use after your Pokemon have fainted. The power will be 140+STAB+Normal Gem. The power is about 315 base power.
Crunch to kill ghost type Pokemon more easily.
Thunder Fang is a move I suggest because it can Paralyze and flinch, but if you want more power move then put Wild Charge instead.
Ice Fang to kill Grass type and ground type more easily also it can freeze and flinch opponent, but if you want to use roar to take Pokemon like Bronzong away you can