PDA

View Full Version : You know you like Shipping too much when...

Kiori
24th February 2005, 11:26 PM
Yay! Some new fun in the forums where people don't bite each other's heads off! *hopes* ^^ To start off with, the idea of this thread IS from Cay a.k.a Shutterfly, and I'm just the poor...measley...creater of the thread. ^^; Isn't that great? BUT, originally the idea of "You know you like shipping too much when..." is from this site: Anyshippers (http://www.geocities.com/anyshippers/shippy.html)

Now...I don't want people biting each other's head offs or bashing ships, etc. This is suppose to be fun, not an arguement, killing each other, chocking each other, stabbing--you get my point. ^^;

R.U.L.E.S

1.) Stick to this forum, and the site forums' rules.
2.) Number the the continuation of the beginning sentence of this thread in your post.
3.) Don't start an arguement.
4.) Be sure that it's not saying the things that offend people, such as flaming a ship, bashing a ship, bashing a shipper, etc.
5.) Have FUN! :D (Although that should be the number one rule, but...oh well ^^; )

This is the first 15 lists from the site:

You know you like Shipping too much when...

1) Someone talks about ash from a bonfire and you immediately think it should be in love with Misty.......

2) You clobber the person who dared to say Jessie and James have a platonic relationship and bark the motto at them until they go away

3) Someone asks for a pallet in an art store and you immediately take it personally and demand to know what's wrong with Ash and Gary being in love

4) You mentally paste Misty's face over that of every single one of Gary's cheerleaders

5) You get yelled at for leaving fingerprints all over the TV screen when you measure how far apart Ash and Brock's sleeping bags are to see if they're getting any closer

6) You draw little stick men with no eyes and red hair in the hope you might see Misty/Brock offspring one day

7) You spend all day designing matching wedding dresses for Jessie and Cassidy and then realise they'd never get them over their hair....

8) You see washing powder and accidentally read the label as Neoshippy 'love power'

9) You try to measure the sexual tension between Jessie and Misty in Princess Vs Princess with a Geiger-counter

10) You scream at the TV if Misty doesn't sit next to Tracey on Lapras in the hope she might hear you and move over a bit

11) You have a notebook full of excuses Professor Oak could use next time he's caught with Mrs Ketchum

12) You can't bear to watch 'The Joy Of Pokemon' because there's not a single Officer Jenny in sight

13) Someone offers you some cocoa and you picture James and Butch embracing in your mug

14) You have the same four letters scrawlled over everything you own, whether it's AAML, BAAL, JAJL or whatever, so much so that people begin to think it's a secret code and try to work out what government you work for

15) No one dare take you near a ship because they know you'll start telling them how much your two favourite characters adore each other!

Now it's your job to list the ones that aren't here. Just so you know, if you wanted to post something about Pokeshippping, Egoshipping, or whatever to be added to the list, just do it. No one's stopping ya. Also, the next poster to do number 16 and so forth, won't be added to this post, because then we won't have a thread full of this topic's list. ;D Let's see how much we can list, shall we? :D Just keep the thread fun is all we ask. ^^

*hears Cay in the background*Cay: And keep posting your list up! ^^

Rene Bellosh
25th February 2005, 1:36 AM
16) You create a betting pool on the number and type of future hints for a ship.

Revolutionary Destiny
25th February 2005, 6:05 AM
17) You look at all of the couples at your school/work and try to see which couple they resemble the most.

18) Whenever one of your friends gets a boyfriend/girlfriend/crush, you immediately make up a shipping name for them and start finding hints.

Sandoishi
25th February 2005, 8:48 PM
19) Start dreaming about that pairing.
20) Have a shrine of them.
21) Rip out names in love songs and replace them with the people in the pairing.

Hakajin
25th February 2005, 10:56 PM
22. You're too depressed to go to school Monday because there was an Advanceshipping hint on Pokemon last Saturday.
23. You relate everything you see and hear to shipping, whether it be music, TV, or classical literature.

Sandoishi
25th February 2005, 11:04 PM
24) Make candies about that pairing.
25) Decorate EVERYTHING in your room that has anything to do with that pairing.

Sumner Sturgeon
11th March 2005, 6:09 PM
26. You find a picture of your favorite couple and put it in your wallet.
(I've actually done this! Does that make me crazy?)

27. 3/4 of your free time is occupied by thoughts of your favorite
ship.

28. You have nightmares for a week because you saw a Contest-
shipping hint on the last episode.

29. You imagine shippy stuff while you're lying in bed until you fall
asleep. (again, guilty as charged.)

30. Hoennshippy thoughts float through your head everytime you
see someone who wears a headband or a bandanna walking down
the street.

31. When you are learning about Ancient Rome in Social Studies,
your thoughts turn to Colloseumshipping.

Moonlusion
12th March 2005, 8:10 AM
32. You draw medium-sized hearts in the back of your notebook that says 'A & M' or 'Ash & Misty Together Forever'.

33. You make a collage (is that how you spell it?) of every picture Ash and Misty is in together and hang it in your room.

34. Do #33 and show it to your friends.

35. Start imagining an animal version of your favorite couple.
(I did this by thinking Ash and Misty were either two wolves or diffrent colored lions. ^-^;)

Misty-chan
12th March 2005, 6:40 PM
Well, I´m very vitiaded for aaml o.o"

Kanta-chan
13th March 2005, 3:40 AM
36) You start replacing the characters of a romance movie/book/show with your favorite shipping characters.

37) You make fanfics and fanarts about your favorite shipping(s)

PokeProphet
14th March 2005, 6:13 PM
38) You have a creepy sig, in which you basically declare war to all opposing ships.

39) You immediately panic when you see the forums that discuss you're shipping are down.

40) One of your favorite hobby's is flaming little kids that support the opposing ship.

(And by the way Kyle, no, that doesn't make you crazy. That makes you a Pokeshipping fanatic just like me.)

Hakajin
14th March 2005, 8:44 PM
41. You're failing Trig because you can't keep out of your shipping fantasies long enough to pay attention in class.

Yama~
14th March 2005, 8:59 PM
41. You're failing Trig because you can't keep out of your shipping fantasies long enough to pay attention in class.

FRICKIN' YES! Sept Pre Cal. LOL. :x You should see my notes. It's like... BIG BUTCH AND CASS PICTURE! ... with little bitty pieces of how to do math scrawled around the outside. ^_^;

Anywho. All that I write, I am guilty of...

42. Your room, books, and layouts are all plastered with the same evidence-of-ship pictures.
43. Your friends, who could care less about Pokemon, know everything about your fav shipping characters and their degree of love just from hanging around you so much.
44. You have a 503-paged rp dedicated to your ship, as well as many sub-rp's, at least 20+ pages each. (Ah heh... ^_^)
45. You've gone back and figured the past of your two favorite shipping characters, and have their lives drawn out up until their CHILDREN fall in love.
46. You declare yourself the most avid ___shipper in the entire world, and WANT people to challenge you just so you can squash them with your love of the ship, bwahahah.
47. (I'm putting this in terms of my fav ship, but you can replace the names, this is just how I view it) You believe and state to yourself every day that every Cassidy has a Butch. ^_^
~~~~

More when I think of some, hehe.

Kyoto-chan
15th March 2005, 1:35 AM
-shady eyes- Buahaha...-coughs-

48) You watch the Pokemon anime all over again to try counting all the ____shippy hints.
49) You do the same thing as 48 only for the manga.
50) You go read shippy fics and try replacing the names of whomever is in it with the names of the people in your favorite ship.
51) Your thoughts are constantly clouded with random shippy stuff, even in class.
(Although this happens to me, I manage to get good grades! xP)
52) You watch the beginning of Jirachi Wish Maker over and over again to see if May pops up anywhere during Brendan's cameo, even if only for a flash second.
53) (This is from anime4ever's suggestions to LH's 'You Know You like Hoennshipping Too Much When...' list on her website.) You go to the phone book and call up every person named the same as one of the people in your ship to go find a boyfriend/girlfriend named as the same of the other person(s) in your ship.
54) You sob uncontrollably when you find out that someone in your ship isn't coming back.
55) You cry uncontrollably when you find out that someone in your ship isn't going to meet the other person in your ship.

;157;- Kyoto-chan -;172;

Hakajin
15th March 2005, 1:45 AM
55. You have a secret life as a shipper on the internet that no one knows about but you, though they're starting to wonder why you spend so much time playing solitaire.

cold_katanagirl
15th March 2005, 5:41 AM
Um, guess I'll try some! Do some of you guys really do some of the stuff that's listed already? Maybe it's because I'm not hard core and I don't care about most rival ships. *shrugs* Anyway!

56. Eyes begin to sparkle when Advanceshipping becomes the topic.

57. Flick your hair like Drew and throw a rose to a random girl that looks like May.

58. You have dreams of the two characters getting together in a wacky wedding.

59. Scribble "Ash and May Forever!" all over that important semester final.

60. Surf the Internet and challenge those who dare to support the shipping you dislike the most.

61. Eyes become misty when a rival ship comes up.

Hakajin
15th March 2005, 6:22 AM
Yes, we really do this stuff. Well, not all of it. Like, I'm too ashamed to go on about it to my friends, but I do a lot of it.

62. Sometimes you randomly blurt out "Brilliant! That's bloody brilliant!" because you just thought of another plot twist for your fanfic.

Revolutionary Destiny
15th March 2005, 6:38 AM
Some of these things on the list apply to me (for example, I have a website dedicated to Gymshipping and I don't talk about shippings at all with my friends). Anyways...

63. You teach your younger sibling(s) about the evil of 4Kids and their dub-added hints whether or not they watch Pokemon.

Yama~
15th March 2005, 9:59 PM
Ah, I don't talk about them with my friends without question- they usually see me drawing Neoship, and that gets em interested. ^_^

64.) You hear a single word, and it reminds you of a quote from one of your favorite episodes involving one and/or both of you favorite shipping characters.
65.) You can't contain yourself- you say this quote out loud. Extra points if whoever hears you has heard you quote it before. Even MORE extra points if they take it in stride and don't even roll their eyes. A gold star if they finish your sentence. ;D

Encyclopika
15th March 2005, 10:16 PM
I do most of the stuff here - I even tell my friends! They're not so shippy so they agree with me! Yay! Oh, Cold Kantagirl - I love your number 57!

66. Whenever you hear a song that relates back to your ship, you day dream that your two ship characters are singing it about or to each other. (Have done with contestshipping!)
67. Do #66 and then get the cd. (Yes, have done that once)
68. Try to convert others to your ship, even if they think you're a freak afterwards.
69. Are currently writing/drawing a manga about your ship because writing a fic doesn't give you the visuals you want. (Doing it with contestshipping XD)
70. Name your Beautifly May and your Masquerain Drew and put them into the Day Care Center to see if they like each other.
71. Do #70 and take it seriously.

Ketsuban
16th March 2005, 12:15 AM
72 - You automatically perk up at any mention of the word "ship", no matter what context it's used in.
73 - When you see a math equation such as 3 x 5, you automatically think of Gundam Wing, Saiyuki, or Codename: Kids Next Door and exclaim, "Trowa/Sanzo/Kuki and Wufei/Gojyo/Abigail are SOOOO CUTE together!"
74 - If any two characters' names are mentioned together in a sentence, you start thinking about whether or not they'd make a good couple.
75 - You actually have a ship name for you and your girlfriend or boyfriend.

I'm guilty of all of these.

Taikaki
16th March 2005, 5:23 AM
76 - You kill people who don't support the same shippings as you.
77 - You were sad when Kasumi-chan (Misty) had to leave, because you are a major SAKL (Satoshi and Kasumi love) supporter.
78 - You want the Roketto-Dan (Team Rocket) to get away with stealing Pikachu and hope they will celebrate by... (*wink wink*)
79 - You get detention in school, because while the teacher talks, you are thinking about shipping.
80 - You've never read the manga, but you buy the last volume because of the bit about Musashi and Kojirou, when they quit RD.

Hey_u_pikachu
16th March 2005, 7:57 AM
81- U feel like the character thats your own gender is the only one who loves the other character more then u do. Does that make sense? (Example: I feel like Mays the only one who loves Ash more then i do).
82- Your counting and recounting your list of hints and seeing if u can add more.
83- While doing school u mentally start an essay of why your fave shipping is the best, and why their ment to be.
84- U find that u have almost as much faith in your shipping as in your religion.
Okay, I'm kinda quilty for all of these...;) Alittle too obsessed.

PokeProphet
17th March 2005, 4:29 PM
85) You posted ten times on a petition that was ment to get your couple together.

86) You feel really hurt and frustrated when people from your ship don't react to your posts anymore.

87) Your telling everybody that this list is hilarious, while in fact you do most of the things suggested here.

By the way, this list is hilarious.

articuno_trumps_all
18th March 2005, 6:47 AM
88) When you start thinking that just maybe [insert least fav ship here] makes sense, but then you have to go shower for 6 hours to get off the stench.

Sequoia
18th March 2005, 12:02 PM
89) You find an apple and carve the initials of your favourite ship in, then give it to a person with the same initials

90) You try exactly the same thing as 89) except with strawberries,

brawlysgirl
20th March 2005, 6:10 AM
91) When you put yourself into a ship (eg MeShipping)?
91a) When you've made a lifesize bust of your favorite character.
91b) When that bust rests next on a pillow next to you when you sleep.
91c) When you’re already working on the rest of his body. I mean the REST of his body.

I luv James!!!
21st March 2005, 1:31 PM
92) You write a song completely dedicated to your fav ship... but I've already done that :)

cold_katanagirl
22nd March 2005, 5:34 PM
Hmm...

93. When playing a pokemon game, you catch two pokemon that remind you of your favorite shipping characters and make them have many many children.

94. Search for hours on end for fanfiction of your favorite ships, even though you've probably read all there is to see.

95. Make a shrine of your favorite ship in your closet, one that even your parents don't know about.

96. You go around begging for money donations for "Make Ash&May Get Together Already!" society.

97. Buy a dozen roses and put them under a little Contestshipping shrine you've made at the local park.

98. Secretly bribe writers to write lots of Hoennshipping stories.

This is fun! ^^

Encyclopika
24th March 2005, 3:25 AM
99. You flip out everytime you see your two shipping characters in the same screenshot, fanart..etc, no matter what they may be doing.
100! Since you have refused to talk of nothing else but your ship, people understand and tell others who aren't yet aware of it.

Ha! I finished the first 100! Whoo! *o*

Revolutionary Destiny
27th March 2005, 6:53 AM
101. Whenever you watch a movie or show, you immediately predict who is going to end up together.

102. When your prediction is actually right.

I'm guilty of both of these. In science, we were watching an old Disney movie about some people going to the center of the Earth and I was right about who was going to get together.

Encyclopika
27th March 2005, 8:54 PM
103. You celebrate the anniversary of the first episode your shipping characters met and invite friends.
104. You do # 103 and they know why they've been summoned.

Hakajin
28th March 2005, 3:55 AM
105. You remember the date and time you found out Misty was leaving and wear black on that day as a symbol of mourning. (It was March 15, 2003, at 10 A.M. EST)

sweethart_772002
28th March 2005, 11:44 AM
oOo0o0o!~ What a Fun thread! =D

106) You take screenshots of those particular moments like when Rui calls Wes her "Brave galliant prince" and then post it all over the internet.
107) You restart pokemon colosseum over and over again just to see the cute hints between them--again ^_^
108) You continuously draw them again and again, and never get tired of it.
109) You keep the date of when you first got into that ship.
110) You buy the pkmn special manga and then scan those cute moments to show to your friend, and then flip out. (ruby/sapphire)
111) you browse ALL over the net just to find cute fan art of them, and then freak out with your friend when you find something good.
112) you think about it constantly then devise a fanfiction/comic to write/draw out.
113) you match music lyrics to the ship. (heh...i do this ALL the time ^_^; )

Hakajin
29th March 2005, 2:28 AM
114. You keep track of how many years you have been obsessive over your ship(6 years.)
115. There is no way you'll ever get every single one of your fanfic ideas finished. There are just too many of them.

Toran Frostbite
29th March 2005, 2:52 AM
116. When you don't understand why others are so against your ship, because you /know/ it's Teh One True Pair and that filthy other woman is small-fry compared to HER.
117. When you realize your favorite nevermet 'ship that's met heavily with fierce dislike (Pokeshipping + Hoennshipping) finally has a small following after two years of its creation. (Neglectshipping!)

Hakajin
29th March 2005, 4:49 AM
118. You like to imagine what the characters in your ship would do in every plot for every drama and chick flick you watch.

119. When you like a guy, you treat him how Misty treats Ash because that's your idea of a perfect relationship, and you want one just like it.

Professor Ivy
5th April 2005, 1:53 AM
120. You make a Delia Costume (or insert you'll favorite Characters Ship) and Professor Oak. Force Your Boyfriend to dress-up in your Professor Oak. And then go to the mall and to people you don't know and say "Hi I'm Delia Ketchum, and this is my NOT so secret boyfriend, Professor Samuel Oak."

121. When you have something like this...

123. You call your teacher the other people in you ship, because you were daydream about them in class.

124. When you say "I do to (insert ship), 'til Death to was part"

125. When you are looking for fanart on your ship and you find your stuff. (I was look for Eldershipper pic and the only one the seacher found was mine. It True.)

126. When you call your self the Number #1 fan of you ship.

127. You'll outragoued when somepeople say something bad about your shipp. And you defeat it. And stand up for you ship.

128. You think about what ship you and your boyfriend/girlfriend are most like.

129. If you name your future children after your favorite ship couple. Delia & Samuel, exe...

130. You change the names of the characters in you're book that you're read to you're favroite shipping character.

Kiori
5th April 2005, 6:26 AM
130. You change the names of the characters in you're book that you're read to you're favroite shipping character.

I'm completely innocent when it comes to #130. ...Fine, I am guilty of that. XD Can't help myself. =P

131) You're sitting in the front of a boring class, listening to the teacher talking, while trying to draw your favorite ship without getting in trouble.

132) Hogs the computer/internet just because you want to find more cute FanArts of your ships.

133) You desperately search for more awesome Pokeshipping fics.

134) Trying to get the authors to continue their fic, because it hasn't been updated for at least a month, and you love it so much because the couple it stars is/are your favorite.

135) You find a FanComic of one of your favorite ship and IM one of your friends and forces them to look at it. (Can be said the same with FanArts as well)

136) You search for more FanArts of your favorite ship(s), until you reach to a dead end.

137) You think of how Misty and Ash are like magnets! (I'm guilty of that one. XD)

138) You love Contestshipping and Shuu so much that when you roleplay with a friend over IM and tries to claim Shuu as your own, you immediately remember about Contestshipping. ^.~

Actually, I'm guilty on almost all of these. :x

Professor Ivy
7th April 2005, 3:14 AM
139. You start acting out the ships in class. (Just to make you teacher go crazy)

140. You write on you're schoolwork says what you think about you're favroite ships and still turn it into the teacher for a grade. (I did it, and now Thamos my english taecher, think I'm more crazy now. Then I've ever been. Still I got an A, on my schoolwork for the day ^.^ Hehe Stupid thamos.)

Hakajin
7th April 2005, 4:06 AM
OMG, I would be so humiliated if I did that! You're brave!

Professor Ivy
9th April 2005, 6:36 AM
141. When you called Ookaido-Hakase "daddy" Am I crazy? NO...

Kanto Trio
9th April 2005, 6:45 AM
142. You always draw pictures of Ash and Misty kissing each other.
143. You complain to the library why they don't have books on your favorite shippings.
144. You always dream about Kenta and Marina dating each other.

Hakajin
9th April 2005, 7:14 AM
145. You write "Ash Ketchum loves Misty Waterflower" on desks at school, bathroom stalls, etc.

Encyclopika
10th April 2005, 1:49 PM
146) There's a guy at school who's making fun of you at school and you accidently call him Drew! (Guilty of this, but thank goodness that was the day I found his name was Andrew, so it didn't really matter XD)

Jo-Jo
10th April 2005, 2:18 PM
146) There's a guy at school who's making fun of you at school and you accidently call him Drew! (Guilty of this, but thank goodness that was the day I found his name was Andrew, so it didn't really matter XD)
PML!!! That's brilliant - uh, the story, not you being embarrassed, that is.

Toran Frostbite
10th April 2005, 3:00 PM
147. You realize some of your dreams involve trying to 'ship!name two people who don't exist, or one might, and you can't remember why you called it whatevershipping in the first place (or who the second person was) before you're completely awake.

...Hell, it happened to me. o_O Pantherashipping. That's all I remember. I know a there was some relation to panthers, but, er, I don't remember any of it now.

PokeProphet
18th April 2005, 7:05 PM
148. You see the term 'Gakishipper' as an hounorary title, and you have it tattoed on your back.

149. You had a shirt made with a screenshots of one of your favourite shippy episodes on it.

I'll stop now. 150 is coming up, so this has to be a good one, which means not one of mine.

Kojho
20th April 2005, 2:27 AM
150. You have done just about everything here, and constantly check for more ideas.(heh heh)

pokemon_violet
24th April 2005, 8:19 AM
151. On the term: R.O.Y.G.B.I.V. for colors of the rainbow, you like how either Y or G are beside eachother or that G and B are beside eachother.
152. You make banners supporting your favorite shipping
153. when you meet your rival in one of the games, you have envisions of them thinking about eachother. (I've actually done this while playing Fire Red...please don't ask. By the way, I'm new...so...hi.)

Cap D. Blue
27th April 2005, 5:50 AM
154: You have the unique ability to change the characters in a movie to your "shippes" of choise. (I plead guilty!) ;371;

hammy_ham_ham
30th April 2005, 11:56 PM
155: you draw what your favorite pairing's kids would like like(*hides bachidna doodles* okay, I'm guilty, EMERALDS!)

156: in biology, whenever someone mentions 'advanced animals', you start praising them for supporting advance shipping

157:whenever you go near water you look for a ship

158:at the tunnel of love at a carnival you jump in the water and look in the boats for shippy characters

159: in your free time you read fics about your fave shippy(guilty, I spend more time reading emeraldshipping fics than I do on forums O__o)

160: right before you go sleep you invision characters of your fave shippy sleeping together(guilty)

161: you dream of shippy moments(guilty! GUILTY!!!!)

162: you spend most of your TV time looking for hints about your fave shippy(the guiltiness, IT BURNS!!)

more coming!

Intimidator
1st May 2005, 12:06 AM
163. You have dreams of Haruka holding Shuu down while Satoshi pimp-slaps him.

PokeProphet
4th May 2005, 9:05 PM
164. You've taken songs from your local footballclub, and converted them into shippy songs, which you hope will one day echo through the stadium.

165. You read old books about the art of reasoning, and try to use the ways of reasoning to defend your ship.

Encyclopika
9th May 2005, 10:18 PM
166. You have created a playlist on your music/media player on your computer of songs that remind you of your ship. *I did this XP

167. You did 166, and made the playlist mobile by converting it to XX CDs. *I'm going to do this once I get Straylight Run's CD - then it will be complete! lol

Altario
12th May 2005, 2:06 AM
I AM GUILTY OF #160!!! -_-' [ears twitch]
168: You discuss shippings to your best friend and you two argue and now you are worst enemys. [ears twitch]
169: You never run our of ideas on forums discussing your favorite shippings.
170: You make this forum.
I am new here. so i will say hi...
.........hi...?

Intimidator
15th May 2005, 8:44 AM
171. You have dreams of Dani holding Jun'Ichi down while Satoshi kicks him where it HURTS! Rated PG-13

Sapphire Ocean Princess
22nd May 2005, 10:01 AM
172: You run a survey to see what shipping is the most popular in your class.(I did this.)
173:You do 172 but on your least favourite shippings.
174:You dream that you are the girlfreind/boyfreind of a certain character.
175:You do 174 but you are the husband/wife.

;257; : You can come up with better things can't you?

Go away Blazer.

ZombieKecleon
5th June 2005, 9:36 PM
#176 look at poop and see if it looks like a couple ;000;

Arrow
8th June 2005, 4:43 AM
177.) When your licence plate says "SHP4EVA"

Chris-The-Scout
8th June 2005, 2:05 PM
178: You wait for the sequel of Pokemon Heros to come out so Ash can kiss Latias back (severly guilty)

Swampert_guy
8th June 2005, 3:09 PM
179: You cringe when you think of shippings that oppose to your favorite type of shipping.( super guilty )
180: You look for hoennshippy art, comics, and stories on google for 2 days straight, and when you find one you like, read every issue/chapter/picture until you're done reading the whole thing. ( Ultra guilty )

Cloud Strife
28th June 2005, 6:10 AM
181: you are waiting with bated breath for Thursday to see if the Orangeshipping hints are true.

KreKitten
28th June 2005, 7:18 AM
182. Rocketshipping stoped you from commiting suicide (true story lol)

Sapphire Ocean Princess
3rd July 2005, 10:22 AM
183 : You sing songs about your favourite ship. (I'm so guilty!)
184 : You write songs about your favourite ship. (The guilt, It burns!)

intergalactic platypus
4th July 2005, 5:14 AM
you get mad when you see fics or art of your least favorite ships and immediatley take mental note of where they are so you wont see them again

Daigo
9th July 2005, 4:15 AM
55. You have a secret life as a shipper on the internet that no one knows about but you, though they're starting to wonder why you spend so much time playing solitaire.
how many times have I done this? ;131; ;381; ;148; ;384; ;376;

HiddenS
15th July 2005, 12:25 AM
185: When you make up two dolls of Ash & Misty only to make them give each other a kiss you're waiting for from too much XD (not guilty).
187: When you always wait to turn off the power on your GBA (Ruby/Sapphire Version) until you've placed your character under the rival's bed. (Extra Guilty)
188: When you start getting confused with months thinking after April comes Brendan/Drew/Ash (different toughts of Hoennshippers / Contestshippers / Advanceshippers) because pairing them with May.
189: You didn't notice there actually isn't a 186 point.

Encyclopika
15th July 2005, 12:37 AM
190: You make fanarts and fanfiction about the shippers you know and your discussions - like and dislike.
191: You make up political cartoons about whichever debate thread you are currently in, flaming the opposing ship to no end. (will be guilty in a few days)
192: You know which of the shippers in your little clan(thread) are the leaders and which are n00bs.

Kojho
15th July 2005, 1:01 AM
I'm guilty of 195, read my fic to see.

cold_katanagirl
15th July 2005, 2:07 AM
193. You show everyone in the world the time Misty was blushing when Casey accused her of liking Tracey.

intergalactic platypus
20th July 2005, 8:54 PM
you actually bother to visit this board

XDLord
20th July 2005, 9:03 PM
194. You don't realize that debates matter, the writers control the show.

Misty_Ketchum
29th July 2005, 3:03 AM
;039; GULITY OF 182 PPLS only it was both Pokeshipping and Rocketshipping.
oh and
#195: Have a locket with a picture of Ash and Misty(that you made yourself cuz the printer broke *kicks printer*) in it that you always keep it on you and you hold it whenever you're depressed.
#196: Sing Misty's Song over and over and over........
#197: Your Crew's all Pokeshippers
#198: Name your Latios ASH and your Latias MISTY and make 'em use attract on each other(o.o shut up)
I swear it's like you guys stalk me. Yeah I'm crazy.
;381; : Oh sure say it to the whole world.
;380; : -_-;; Don't mention that you're a rabid Pokeshipper.

Daigo
29th July 2005, 5:38 AM
#199: Name your pokemon after the people in your fav. ship, and have them make eggs.
#200: Swear wildly when there are no new posts in your fav. topic, and make up really stupid excuses for any one who hears

Rider
3rd August 2005, 5:54 AM
201:Wait all day in front of the computer just waiting for someone to respond to your post. (guilty almost everyday ^^)

202: Do 201, and nobody responds and PM every forum member you know that supports the ship and demand they respond. (sorry, i'm innocent here)

203:Flip out when nobody replies to your obvious hint, and when someone finally does, it says 'that never happened' and get so angry that you get banned for a week (again, not guilty)

204:Post in this forum everyday, and say your guilty for every one. (oh, i can name a few peeps here!)

205:watch TV shows you completly hate until your show comes on because theres a slight chance that there will be shipping hints in the next episode, just incase you accidentally loose track of time and miss the episode *again!*(oho! this I have done for more then just pokemon! but it's usually when I see taht in the next eppie, Drew's gonna show! ^^)

206:spend all day thinking up a witty come-back to an annoying ________shipper. (I insert...*against rules, sorry, not gonna say it*.)

207:You stare at the chalkboard and re-arange the letters on it to see how many shipping sentences you can make. (I should try that...)

208:Buy the entire pokemon special manga after diligently searching day to day for that elusive english translation, just for the oldrival, special, and mangaquest shipping hints. (^^) *have done so, but no luck so far!*

209:Appear calm on debate threads when your really actually screaming at the moniter about the stupid __________shipper that just came up with a great hint. (I choose not to answer what shipping I put in there, and I also choose not to answer..._ _;)

210:Pester your pokemon-hating friends into going to your _______shipping site just so you can convince them to sign up on serebii, and post at the _______shipping board, just to let everyone know you've got cool friends, who don't hate that shipping....or pokemon. (^^; ....i choose not to answer this one either....)

211:Say you've done at least 10 of the most outrageous suggestions on this thread (hmm...depends on what you consider 'outrageous')

212:You check out shippings you hate places (fanart sites, threads, ect.) just to see what your up against, and to think up crazy hints that would overrule what the people of the other ship have already thought of. (I plead guilty guilty and guilty. although, i've never posted it...)

213:You dislike someone you've known for awhile the second they tell you they support a diff. ship. (Don't know anyone of the sort)

214:You freak out over things here that relate to _______ shipping that contradict yours. (three seconds ago, I was innocent. Three seconds later, i'm more guilty then a snorunt being called an ice pokemon.)

-W00t 14 things!-

-MiniMinun

Pokemoncrazie92
3rd August 2005, 11:57 PM
215. You look for clouds that look like your fav ship
216. You do 215 and force people to see it before it dissapers
217. You you think of May and drew together everytime you see a buterfly(guilty)
218. you can remember every hint on your "Misty & Ash Forever" list

Encyclopika
4th August 2005, 3:34 AM
Number 217 rocks! XD

219. You have a friend you met in the shipping thread and you find all you guys talk about is your main shipping. (guilty!)
220. You do 219, but it's perverted. (XP yes, guilty)
221. You do 219, but you talk about how much you hate the opposing ships. (yes! guilty!)
222. You right a lemony fanfic--->(rated NC17 or higher) about your ship. (will be guilty in a few months XP)

intergalactic platypus
4th August 2005, 4:11 AM
you go on google searching for AAML pics and shrines
you get angry and resentful towards people who dislike your ship
you name your real life relationship (my boyfriend and i are buttershipping[long story thats inappropriate for the forum];))
you avidly read fanfiction about your ship

p.s-if you wanna know the butter story and how i got my username and the name of my ship then just PM me

Encyclopika
4th August 2005, 5:09 PM
Oh man, I did your third one buttersgirl XP
Bickershipping and P0rnshipping...if you wanna know PM me. XP Both are pretty canon. XDDDD

227. Whenever you see a rose you start thinking about the last episode you saw a May and Drew convo, no matter what they spoke about. XP

spideyjvc
4th August 2005, 7:51 PM
228.You think about romantic lines that Ash and misty would say to each other...then use thoes lines on a girl (guilty! But at least it worked!)

(Red)
7th August 2005, 5:28 PM
Is it just me, or is this unhealthy unless you masturbate to hentai of your shipping?
229. When you masturbate to hentai of your shipping.

Encyclopika
7th August 2005, 9:30 PM
^It's only unhealthy when people who oppose your ship know about it. ;x

230. You asked a person who doesn't even like Pokemon if they agree with the "hints" of your ship. Of coarse you made it hypothetical so that you could actually get an answer.
231. You do 230, an then when they do, you wail and go "awwww! I knew it!".
231. *don't know if this was already said* You find an adult who agrees with your ship.

Guilty of the first two with my sister.

Amadeus
9th August 2005, 10:42 AM
232. Make ships based solely on limited resources, like a few toys.
"Oh, Optimus Prime, where have you been all my life?"
"Oh, Batman, I love you.

233. You draw them with their love interest's face on their clothes, like shirts or underwear.

234. You will like a fanfic more based solely on the included shipping.

kukkyou_ooraka
9th August 2005, 11:04 AM
235. When you walk into your school with a tee-shirt that says your favorite shipping, and get beatup everyday.

Satoshi
19th August 2005, 1:21 AM
236. When you talk about ships to people that don't care

237. when you have a picture of your shipping characters on your cereal bowl in the morning.

Sapphire Ocean Princess
20th August 2005, 1:03 AM
#196: Sing Misty's Song over and over and over........

Totally guilty!!!

238 : You do #196 but for 'He Drives Me Crazy' (was once guilty)
239 : You do above but for 'Pikachu's Goodbye' (Very quilty)
240 : Do #198 but you name Latios BRENDAN/RUBY and Latias MAY/SAPPHIRE. (Will do that if I can get back my Latias)
241 : Do above but name Latios KENTA/GOLD and Latias MARINA/CRYSTAL.
242 : Do above but name Latios WES and Latias RUI.

I'll stop there for now.

Zita
21st August 2005, 8:47 PM
(I don't have time to go through and see if these are already posted, but I hope not!)
243. No one will sit next to you at lunch for fear of being paired randomly with someone else in the cafeteria by you.

244. You have written so much about your favorite ship that you need blank CDs, floppy disks, and an entire extra hard-drive to hold it all!

245. One of your friends casually remarks that someone from a ship you support is hot and you begin to rant at them about how they're already taken.

dyo
21st August 2005, 10:27 PM
hahaha......and I tough anyone else could like Contestshippy more than me...???allright,I guess I have to try-.....
246:when you start a debate just 'cuz someone else says hates your favourite ship.....(actually,I know someone who have do this last,but well....she's a freak...)

Crystal Walrein
22nd August 2005, 6:29 AM
247: Your girlfriend or boyfriend starts musing about the room when she hears about your animé shipping affiliation.

dyo
26th August 2005, 2:39 AM
haha,very well.....funny.I'm startin' gettin' fun when I'm more bored than my brother.......
248:you start a "You know you like Shipping very much when..." list....(funny,'cuz I'm everytime doing this kind of list,so I guess I like very much this things......)

Tenten
26th August 2005, 2:45 AM
249: You name your Illumise MAY and your Volbeat DREW.
250: You name your Plusle KENTA and your Minun MARINA.
251: You ask Yoru Ryu to make you a doll of your favorite couple.
252: You ask someone to make you a blinkie of your favorite shipping.
253: You draw your favorite shipping married with children.
254: You literally wish on a lot of stars that your fav. shipping comes true.
255: You do a LOT of research on your fav. pairing so you can prove it exists.
256: You take two stuffed bears, a boy and a girl, pretend that they're the people from your pairing, and make them kiss.

Guilty for all the reasons I posted. O___O;;

Sapphire Ocean Princess
27th August 2005, 9:14 AM
257: Name Groudon BRENDAN/RUBY (makes more sense) and Kyogre MAY/SAPPHIRE (ditto)

Can't think of anything else.

Devilrose
28th August 2005, 3:48 AM
258: When you close your eyes briefly, you see the character you like the most from your shipping.

(This is happening more frequently, its scaring me...)

Encyclopika
28th August 2005, 4:09 AM
258: When you close your eyes briefly, you see the character you like the most from your shipping.

(This is happening more frequently, its scaring me...)
*raises hand* You're not alone!

256: You take two stuffed bears, a boy and a girl, pretend that they're the people from your pairing, and make them kiss.
259: You do that, but make them have sex. ;x
260: You have already figured out what your ship's kids will look like AND created a fanfic idea for that new character.
261: You buy two dolls of your ship pairing.
262: You make two dolls of your ship pairing...cuz you are much too obsessed to go out and buy them like everyone else.
263: You make up ship names for you and your friend and they happily agree with it...without the two of you going out.
264: You do 263, but make it complicated by making other ships involving the two of you and trying to find hints.

I'm guilty of 260, 263, and 264. XB

Satoshi
28th August 2005, 4:12 AM
260: You have already figured out what your ship's kids will look like AND created a fanfic idea for that new character.

Guilty as charged. :D

265: You carry a backpack with pictures of the shipping characters kissing.

spideyjvc
25th September 2005, 8:20 AM
266: You get in trouble in school for jumping on your desk and shouting you favorite shipping name
267:You wake up to see your room filled with shippy charecters kissing, hugging...doing...stuff...ext.
268:You answer the question "who was the first president?" with "Misty and Ash once both blushed at the same time..."
269:You write a 500 page fanfic about your favorite shippy, only to keep it for your own reading pleasure
270:You use the following as a pick up line "My love for you is as strong as Ash's love for May!"

Encyclopika
10th October 2005, 3:05 AM
271: You get really ticked when someone lists some ships and your favorite one is at the bottom.
(^I just did that, like, 2 seconds ago. XP)

Hakajin
10th October 2005, 8:24 AM
271. You buy the manga of your ship, and spend a lot of time thinking about how to buy the next volume without being seen by your parents because you're too embarrassed to let them know about it; and once you have it, you store it in an elaborate makeshift "safe" consisting of an old bookbag, a bunch of rings, and a combination lock; and you read it only when you're absolutely certain you have privacy. (Use to do this with Inu-Yasha.)

272. When you buy books, you look for ones that remind you of your favorite shipping so you can imagine it with the characters.

273. You are seriously concerned that you will never fall in love because you doubt that your feelings for another person could ever compare with how your ship makes you feel.

274. You base your life philosophies on your shipping. Eg.- Like the old question, "Is it wrong to steal if it's for a good cause, like medicine for a sick friend," and you base your decision on whether Ash would do it for Misty. (He would.)

275. You take a lot of naps because the best time for shipping is right before you fall asleep.

276. You're wasting time on Serebii, even though you're supposed to have the third part of "Crime and Punishment" read by Tuesday and you haven't even started. Maybe if I made Rodya Ash and Sonia Misty . . . nah, Ash wouldn't kill an old lady, lol.

277. You tend to stand in people's way at grocery stores, school, parking lots, etc., because you're busy thinking about your ship and have become totally oblivious of your surroundings.

278. You divide periods in your life from each other by the major ships you've supported, instead of conventional things like when you were in elementary school, middle school, and high school.

Guilty of ALL of these. The bold ones are my favorites.

Encyclopika
16th October 2005, 4:42 AM
269:You write a 500 page fanfic about your favorite shippy, only to keep it for your own reading pleasure
*giggle*
279: You write a lemon about your favorite pairings and keep it to yourself for those long, cold, stormy nights. XP
280: You do 279, but you share it with the world inthe form of a hell of a lot of forum threads, in FF.net, printed, saved to your hard drive, and backed up on a CD just in case.
281: You draw lemony stuff of your ship and keep it to yourself for those stormy nights as well....just in case visuals are your thing.
282: Do 281 but share it wth the world in the form of forum threads, fanart sites, and/or your own site.

tactlessdarckcloud
18th October 2005, 5:59 AM
282-eehh,when you do something like this http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/tactlessdarckcloud/e23e8a80.jpg

the icons are from Pokesho.com

Mysty
30th October 2005, 12:22 AM
You know you like shipping too much when

283. Everyone you know knows what you ship, even though they don't know the show/series/play/musical

284. Youmake odd noises when shippy hints show up.

285. Anything can be shipped, even without evidence

286. The canon is nice, but it doesn't really matter.

287. You still ship your ship even if one character murders the other by throwing her in an oven. (Hey, he was upset....it was unintentional...O_O)

~Mist~
2nd November 2005, 12:03 AM
289. When you dress up as Ash and Misty for Halloween.

290. When you're on the thread awaitng for another reply.

tactlessdarckcloud
2nd November 2005, 5:53 PM
230-when you still believing blindly in your ship,even if the opposing ship is PROVED(Hodenori is so mean ;-;)----guilty
231-when you start pairing up random things(SaltXPepper)----guilty when younger
232-when you create a shipping just because(I see the word ChinaShipping last day,wanna guess??)

Mysty
5th November 2005, 2:19 AM
hmmmm. You draw shippy art and save every picture of the characters together that you can find.....

Sapphire Ocean Princess
5th November 2005, 8:31 AM
hmmmm. You draw shippy art and save every picture of the characters together that you can find.....

*tries to act innocent*

234 : You and some other friends are planing a wedding for your favourite ships.

Which reminds me *runs off to check on cake*

tactlessdarckcloud
6th November 2005, 2:43 AM
guilty to bones

234 : You and some other friends are planing a wedding for your favourite ships.
not guilty of that one,luckly ,but lately I´ve got wierd ideas....

235:you have dreams about you as one of the ship characters and your boyfriend/girlfriend as the other

Scourge
9th November 2005, 3:28 AM
236: When you watch an anime show with a boy who is comforting a sad girl and imagine that they are truly in love with each other after the predicament.

Sika
17th November 2005, 5:56 PM
Did you notice that the counting was messed up?

Anyway:
237- You wake up in the morning, see the clock "7 30 am" and you think in Ash/Misty, Ash/May or even Archie/Maxie.
238- There´s an invisible force that prevents you from seeing fics of opposing ships (Haven´t seen a contestshippy fic to these days).

Fatal
17th November 2005, 6:02 PM
239: You freeze still every time a guy wearing a hat walks up to a girl.

Mysty
17th November 2005, 6:47 PM
Your friends refuse to watch the show/movie/whatever with you because you squeak at any hints, and start a debate about hints, and who they end up with. You will also share any shippy picture you find of your chosen couple.

You also are going to make a doujinshi of said show/movie/book and you ship it up a notch....

(hides Sweeney Todd comic behind her back.)

tactlessdarckcloud
17th November 2005, 11:25 PM
242 : your "shipping sense" don´t let you erase hints(OMG,the only time i tried to erase that screenshot,i feel guilty and retrieve it -___-)

~Mist~
19th November 2005, 1:35 AM
243: You write your favorite shipping name on your waffle/pancake with the syrup. (I actually did that XD)

ImJessieTR
19th November 2005, 4:25 AM
244: You write fics about a ship and sit there flabbergasted when it looks like the writers of the show agree with you.

Sika
24th November 2005, 10:31 PM
245- Instead of counting sheeps for get to sleep, you count hints of your ship.

With my ship i don´t get too far...

Hakajin
25th November 2005, 5:00 AM
246. You ask magic 8 balls, Chinese paper fortune tellers, etc., if your ship will work out in the next season. You never ask it if it'll work out at all, because you know you'll take it too seriously if it says no.

247. You think certain characters in movies, books, games, etc., should be together because they act like the characters in your favorite ship.

Devilrose
25th November 2005, 8:02 PM
248. You become paranoid that people are shipping you with other people and try to avoid giving hints.

(I try not to even look at people these days...)

~Mist~
26th November 2005, 6:15 AM
249: You compare advertisements to your favorite ship and squeal at them.

250: When you start telling your tour bus about your favorite ship!

I've done both of them! XD Yup, I'm obssessed! <3

Hakajin
30th November 2005, 6:00 AM
251: You devote all your wishes (like on birthday candles and stuff) to your ship coming to fruition.

~Mist~
7th December 2005, 3:25 AM
252: Make your favorite shipping name...with popsticle sticks and glue them together!

Power Shot
7th December 2005, 4:13 AM
253: You fly halfway around the world, take a cab, and go to someone's house who wrote a fic whose shipping you hate. When there, you slap the author, give them reasons why they are wrong, then return home.

General Blaze
12th December 2005, 5:09 AM
254: You yell at someone because they said that May/Ash shipping sucks.

255: When your friends get Boy/Girlfriends, you make a name for that shipping, then you worrship it.

Hakajin
21st December 2005, 5:23 AM
256: Whenever the characters in your ship so much as look at each other, you make some stupid joke about them being in love and giggle hysterically to yourself.

Sapphire Ocean Princess
23rd December 2005, 6:17 AM
Our counting's off track...

257 : You draw fanart of the characters in your favourite ships kissing eachother. *tries to hide notebook* Okay, I did it with me and Gary once and it turned out good....

Kyoto-chan
24th December 2005, 5:55 AM
258) You claim there's a female ex-shinigami living in your closet...>_> <_< (BLEACH)

259) You claim you're from another dimension, the cute Mokona "plushie" is a real animal that you got from Yuuko, the Dimension Witch, so that you can travel around the dimensions, and you're going around the dimensions with friends so that you can find all the feathers for your precious loved one, who happens to be a princess/prince from the dimension you came from. (Tsubasa)

Hakajin
24th December 2005, 6:14 AM
260. You think you might actually kill a member of an opposing ship if you ever met one.

TaZz
28th December 2005, 8:02 PM
261.Off the top of your head you can resite the whole epasode jsut because there was a shipping moment of your likeing.
262.You do this and your theater teacher fails you because she/he is apposed to your ship.
263.You got really bumed out that Ash didnt get his own cards (Ash's insert pokemon here) so you could match them up with (Insert gym leader who likes Ash here)'s pokemon.
264.In mixed media you make a collage that has nothing to do with your ship and paste their names on with love in the middle.
265.Make your cell phone number 111-3142(aaml + 2 for together) or other wise. (I would have done this but I cant.)
266.Make snowglobes with the members of your favorite ship kissing in the middle and make profet on ebay.
267.Do this and use it for a bribe to get Misty back on the show.
268.Declair the fifteenth of every month a day of darkness because Misty left.
269.You drop your religon and Ship insted.
270.When told to paint the first thing that comes to mind you paint your ship on a tropical Island surrounded by people who believed that your ship was wrong bowing down to them.

(I am guilty of #55 and probably most of the rest of them... Only the 263, 264 + 268 out of mine though.)

Hakajin
13th January 2006, 6:15 AM
271. Whenever you see something even remotely related to Pokemon, you cry "It's so wrong!" because they took Misty off.

272. Certain words and names like ash, mist, and cerulean automatically call Pokeshipping to your mind.

273. When you talk about anime you like, you say " . . . and I used to like Pokemon when I was little, but then they took Misty off. It was so wrong, Ash and Misty belong together," and act like you're kidding.

AdvancedK9
20th January 2006, 3:24 AM
274.you end up like me liking advanceshipping too much and happy for misty to finally go away and fill your room with all sorts of advance shipping stuff

Aptenodytes
31st January 2006, 5:01 AM
275 When you start ending all your sentences with shipping...

RedJirachi
12th February 2006, 12:20 AM
276:You make a shipping forum about shipping forums
277:You invent a machine that allows __ and __ to come out of the TV just for shipping purposes
278:You invented shipping
279:You murder the writers of Pokemon because they never make shipping episodes
280:You actually change reality so that every episode ever was shippy

Hakajin
19th February 2006, 7:38 AM
281: You start trying to figure out all the psychological dynamics of your shipping- why you do it, what it says about you, etc.

282: You think your shipping is one of your defining characteristics.

ShadowKitsune
19th February 2006, 4:30 PM
283. You make fic after fic after fic of your ship. ::Stares at Phantom_Bugsy::

Hakajin
23rd February 2006, 6:25 AM
284. You become withdrawn, sometimes preferring to ship rather than hang out with friends.

~Mist~
7th March 2006, 1:18 AM
285. You begin to shake everybody with excitement over a shipping.

Hakajin
7th March 2006, 6:26 AM
286: When you see a good hint for the first time, you squeal and dance around and flap your hands spastically.

Umi Mizuno
7th March 2006, 6:56 AM
287: When you make too many fan stuff for the shipping

~Mist~
7th March 2006, 8:34 AM
288: When you write poems and songs for your shipping and hand them to your teacher.

289: When you volunteer to act out a shipping scene in front of your class.

290: Sing about your favorite shipping in a song everybody knows.

umbreon43085
7th April 2006, 5:56 PM
291: You take a pikachu (ash) figure, a marasquain (Drew) figure, and a beautifly (May) figure. Make the Marasquain and Pikachu battle and have the Marasquain win.

And, it's 48 more numbres to go before #300..

cryztalwing
13th April 2006, 6:51 PM
292.) when random thout's about your shipping just appera in your head, random story's that are maid, but your unable to right down.

GladiariaAlata
25th April 2006, 2:04 PM
293) You go nutto when you know you can find Gyarados, Mantine AND Pelipper in the Pokemon Ranger Saffra Sea Capture Challenge. (Water & Flying Type --> GracefulShipping)

294) You do the said challenge over and over again just to Capture these Pokemon.

295) You used the alphanet noodles and make "(character A) X (character B)" with it. (Photo to be uploaded later)

296) You're reciting shippy lines from the Anime/manga/game/FANFIC. (Want me to recite the whole part where Steven bust Wallace out on his true aim of retiring from Champion?)

297) You write a poem for the shippy, and submit it for your English writing class. ([Mock innocently] Why are you looking at me?[/Mock innocently])

298) You copy every single shippy incident into your notebook, then study it everyday like it's the Bible.

299) You always have shippy scans/pics ready in your USB, so you can introduce the ship at anytime.

I'm leaving 300 for someone who can write better than me. ^^

Faerie
26th April 2006, 4:27 AM
300!) You act surprised when your friend actually says that they don't support any shippings, and are quick to ask, "Not even..." (Guilty!)

301) You irritate your friends by shouting out the name of your favorite shipping at random intervals. (I do this, but only because I KNOW it annoys him.)

302) You daydream about shippy moments so fervently that you're actually sort of surprised when they don't come true.

303) You scour PokemonSearch for websites with fanart of your favorite shipping. (Ohh, so guilty.)

304) You've seen episodes with shippy hints...In English and Japanese. (Guilty, I'm afraid.)

Evanji Axu
26th April 2006, 9:07 PM
305. You spaz over getting to catch both Mareep and Cyndaquil in XD (Ampharos M x Cyndaquil F = CrossPunchShipping)

~**Lovelydarkness**~
8th June 2006, 8:52 PM
306. You listen to the song S.O.S by Rihanna and immediately think of Drew and May in the episode "Who, what, when, where Wynaut?" (*whistles and rocks back and forth*)
307. you listen to the song Miss Murder by AFI and think of all the times May and Drew are fighting. (not guilty!)

Yoshida Amane
8th June 2006, 9:02 PM
308 - You trip over something and curse the shipping you hate...

(You just tripped over a rock) DAMN POKESHIPPING!

Pokefan20010
10th June 2006, 2:59 PM
309(counting the last one)- The walls of your bedroom are covered with so much shipping fanart etc. that you have to use the ceiling for more.
310- you do #309 with every room in your house.

Encyclopika
10th June 2006, 5:04 PM
311 - You start seeing ships in everything you watch, and then get ****** when they don't work. (guilty via Da Vinci Code)

Draco Malfoy
11th June 2006, 3:08 AM
312) You despise a particular (let’s just use Advanceshipping as an example) ship so much you break your television out of rage when the last episode on Pokemon had Advanceshipping hints in them

313) You love Gymshipping so much that your hand is constantly attached to your perverted girlfriend/boyfriend/crush’s ear.

314) You hate a particular shipping (let’s use Pokeshipping as an example) so much, Pokeshippers on a particular Forum discuss and hide their shipper beliefs for the safety of their necks.

315) You are known as the “Santa Stalker” because last Christmas, he gave you a Misty/May/Jessie/thecharacterwhoruinsyourshippingmoments Figurine.

316) You decide to make a “Shippers’ Guide to the Galaxy” or “The Shippers’ Bible” or “How to become a Shipper for Dumbies” or “Ten Easy Ways to Flame Advanceshipping” for your own contentment.

317) Do 316 and force your friends and family to read it so much, you brainwash them into believing what it says.

Bandana
12th June 2006, 11:15 AM
318) You yell at the doughnut store for not having a doughnut in the shape of the characters from your shipping.
319) You make shipping T-shirts to sell at your shipping stall
320) 319 and you also sell doughnuts in the shape of the characters from your favourite shipping.

Hakura May
19th June 2006, 10:35 PM
321: You begin doodling them in your journal/homework and then draw a heart around them. <3

322: You mentally paste the face of Tracey onto Ash's everytime Ash and Misty look at each other.

323: You attempt to find a green haired guy in a contest hall in the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games.

324: You're on the lookout for a Roselia that enters in a Pokemon Contest in the video games, hoping it's Drew's.

325: You begin wearing a red bandana and following someone with a red hat.

326: You find a male and female of each Pokemon, and declaring out loud that everyone needs a perfect mate.

327: You have a Ash and May plushie that you sleep with all night, except you put the plushies together, and you yourself cuddle with a Drew plushie...

Hakajin
20th June 2006, 5:35 AM
328: You paste pics of your ship in your diary with captions like "Is that not the cutest thing ever?!"