PDA

View Full Version : Serebii Premier League 4

Pages : [1] 2

Ragnarok
22nd March 2012, 2:53 AM
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/CrimsonEchoes/Forum%20Thread%20Images/SPL2.png

~Credit to Smogon for the original concept~

Hello everyone and welcome to the Serebii Premiership! In this league style tournament, six teams will participate in head to head matches for five weeks. Afterwards, the top 4 teams will compete in the Serebii Premiership Play-offs.

I] Format
II] Battle Rules
III] Managers
IV] Auction
V] Schedule
VI] Prizes

I] Format

As the tournament progresses, teams face each other in head to head battles with 5 battlers per side who play. Each team will want between seven and nine players, however they can have six or more than nine. Below is the list of metagames in which each team will be playing:

BW Overused 1:
BW Overused 2:
BW Overused 3:
BW Ubers:
BW UU:
BW RU:
DPP OU:

The managers of each team will PM me the team they are playing with each week. If a player is inactive during the week, a substitution can be made for that player.

During the league stages, a win will earn the team three points, a draw will give the team one point, and a loss gives the team nothing. In the case of a tie at the end of the league stage, the Win/Loss Difference of each team will be used in order to determine which team goes through to the play-offs. In the case of a tie in the semis or finals, each team will select one member from their respective to play a tiebreaker in BW Overused.

The standings will be updated each and every week visible to teams and spectators.

II] Battle Rules
- All battles are to played on the battle simulator Pokémon Online.
- Standard Serebii rules and Clauses also apply
- Here is a list of banned Pokémon and abilities for BW Overused:

Abilities
• Moody

Pokémon
• Arceus
• Blaziken
• Darkrai
• Deoxys-A
• Deoxys-N
• Deoxys-S
• Dialga
• Excadrill
• Giratina-A
• Giratina-O
• Groudon
• Ho-oh
• Kyogre
• Lugia
• Manaphy
• Mewtwo
• Palkia
• Rayquaza
• Reshiram
• Shaymin-S
• Thundurus
• Zekrom

In addition to these bans, the abilities Drizzle and Swift Swim are not allowed on the same team.

Finally, for BW Overused and BW Ubers, abilities that have not been released in the Dream World are banned. Here is a list of eligible Dream World Pokémon and abilities.

III] Managers

The managers will be the most important part of a team. They decide who plays what metagame and when, and deal with the finance (explained later on). There are currently Five Managers out of Six, and they are Blue Harvest (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?132226-Blue-Harvest), Dragonuser (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?247098-dragonuser), Gamefreak (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?56639-Gamefreak), Pureatrainer (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?181064-Puretrainer), and ThatsJustPeachy (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?282299-ThatsJustPeachy). If you think you have what it takes to be the Sixth manager, please PM me with the following form:

Name:
Timezone:
Activity on the SPPf:
Team Name:
Team Banner Details (mascot, background, text etc.):
Why I should be a Manager:

Note: Only one of you will be chosen
A Team Name may not have anything profane/racist etc. in them, we want to keep them appropriate. In addition, the mascot of a team must be a Pokémon. Finally, when a manager has been approved, it is advised for them to make a chatroom for their team.

Please note that a manager cannot play in the league stages for a team, so if you want to battle, do NOT apply to be a manager. Applications will be accepted until 96 hours after this post. Afterwards, the managers will select the players they want to battle for the Serebii Championship under the following system:

IV] Auction

A sign-up thread for people who want to play in the league will be opened once all the managers have been selected. The sign-up post will be filled in like this:

Name:
Tiers:
Timezone:

The sign-ups will last for a week, and after, the auction will begin.

Each manager will be given $30,000 to use to bid on players they want for their team. The minimum bid for each player is $1,500, but there is no cap; just don't overbid! When you want to raise the bid, you must raise the bid by a minimum of $500.

Players will all go to the highest bidder. During the mid-season, three days will be given for managers to trade each other players in whatever they choose. In addition, a new sign-up thread will be open during those three days for those who either didn't get bid on, or missed the initial sign-up thread.

V] Schedule

Week 1: Manager Sign-Ups and Selection and Player Sign-Ups
Week 2: Auction
Weeks 3-8: League Stages
Weeks 9-10: Play-offs

VI] Prizes

To be unveiled on a later date.

-----------------

Just incase you didn't know already, this is NOT a sign-up thread. I hope this will be an overall good experience. Get to PM'ing, Managers!

dragonuser™
22nd March 2012, 3:32 AM
just warning u all now

Scyther Slashers will be taking home this win

EmeraldGoblin
22nd March 2012, 3:32 AM
this sounds fun =D

Honus
22nd March 2012, 3:33 AM
Hi Guys I use the Happy Style that means my eyes are being raped :]

Lets get it!

Fortunato
22nd March 2012, 3:33 AM
DU is mistaken by his stupidity as The Spear Pillar All-Stars will be winning this tournament.

Makaveli
22nd March 2012, 3:35 AM
Ayo Im on one, so watch out !!!!!!!!

~Ace
22nd March 2012, 3:39 AM
Gonna be awesome.

TheMaster
22nd March 2012, 3:41 AM
This sounds pretty kewl actually. Looking forward to it >:3
EDIT: Sexy host :3

TerraWolf
22nd March 2012, 3:56 AM
**** YES. #radical

Utopian
22nd March 2012, 4:04 AM
Lol.

Let's see if lucs can actually make this live unlike SvN.

Bestgamepearl
22nd March 2012, 4:08 AM
Hot!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Angeltripper
22nd March 2012, 4:15 AM
sweet, I'm so in this

Ísjaki
22nd March 2012, 5:06 AM
Manager sign-ups will end on Friday and results will be posted on Saturday. Player sign-ups will be posted on Saturday or Sunday :3

Blue Harvest
22nd March 2012, 5:13 AM
Team Cloverpod to win it all.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee197/helloMrNude/cloverpod.jpg

Takeo
22nd March 2012, 5:21 AM
My app is sent Lucs babe :*

Naoto Shirogane
22nd March 2012, 8:47 AM
how the hell did you think of this? can not wait this sounds so good :)

Utopian
22nd March 2012, 11:21 AM
Hence the credits to smogon lol

Angeltripper
22nd March 2012, 2:48 PM
you know, one team should have 1 short guy on the team, then 5 others, and call themselves 5 jerks 1 squirt :3

Gray™
22nd March 2012, 3:26 PM
no adv? boooo

abrar14
22nd March 2012, 7:03 PM
Team Cloverpod to win it all.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee197/helloMrNude/cloverpod.jpg

Is that a metapod >.>

Takeo
22nd March 2012, 7:40 PM
Is that a metapod >.>

No. its not. ITS GOD-zilla.

Honus
22nd March 2012, 7:43 PM
Is that a metapod >.>

I think it's a mence idk man.

TerraWolf
22nd March 2012, 7:46 PM
Strong chance this will become another TGC vs. Drac

Barbeller
22nd March 2012, 8:10 PM
Strong chance this will become another TGC vs. Drac
Except if it does chances are that TGC wont be haxed. But it can't happen like that, because both Pure and DU are heads, and BH, Game and Peachy are heads.

TerraWolf
22nd March 2012, 8:19 PM
Except if it does chances are that TGC wont be haxed. But it can't happen like that, because both Pure and DU are heads, and BH, Game and Peachy are heads.

And those 5 will be biased toward their clanmates

Barbeller
22nd March 2012, 8:24 PM
And those 5 will be biased toward their clanmates

Yeah, but it's not like it will be the same teams. Drac will be vs Drac, etc.

Bestgamepearl
22nd March 2012, 8:27 PM
except chances are, that the bidding round will tell us! So why dont we wait until then!

Barbeller
22nd March 2012, 8:30 PM
except chances are, that the bidding round will tell us! So why dont we wait until then!

Because there are no players good enough to be the last leader, so in the meantime we are in the need of speculation.

Gray™
22nd March 2012, 8:38 PM
I think it's a mence idk man.

Are you sure?Cause it kinda reminds me of Arceus=/
EDIT:

Because there are no players good enough to be the last leader, so in the meantime we are in the need of speculation.
Yeah me,aldieb,makaveli,epic_eevee,dusknoirs,and etc don't exist

Fortunato
22nd March 2012, 8:38 PM
All of you have nothing to worry about. My team's mascot is the god of Pokemon, what can you really do against that?

Spear Pillar All-Stars gonna win it all so fight for my bidding ;)

Gray™
22nd March 2012, 8:40 PM
All of you have nothing to worry about. My team's mascot is the god of Pokemon, what can you really do against that?

Sam and Dean Winchester can kill gods._.

Barbeller
22nd March 2012, 8:43 PM
Wait. What's an aldieb? Is it some sort of australian parrot?

No seriously though, have any of those you listed applied? Are they likely to apply?

TerraWolf
22nd March 2012, 8:43 PM

I heard you lost to someone from TEG

Utopian
22nd March 2012, 9:02 PM
dat smack talking, wont get you drafted! err bidded!

Honus
22nd March 2012, 9:35 PM

Skill level=/=Eligibility as a manager.

TerraWolf
22nd March 2012, 9:50 PM
dat smack talking, wont get you drafted! err bidded!

Won't get Pure to bid on me*

Utopian
22nd March 2012, 9:52 PM
i wanna see the logos!

ofc i can make some smexy ones nom nom nom

Naoto Shirogane
22nd March 2012, 10:22 PM
Are you sure?Cause it kinda reminds me of Arceus=/
EDIT:

think you forgot to add me to that list <3

complete legitimacy
22nd March 2012, 10:47 PM
bs y u no add the RU?

Eranu™
22nd March 2012, 10:51 PM
This looks awesome. Hope I can get on a team.

~Ace
22nd March 2012, 11:16 PM
Pretty awesome that I came up with Pure's team name. 8)

M4zz
22nd March 2012, 11:27 PM
The auction will be interesting.

Fortunato
23rd March 2012, 1:11 AM
I heard you lost to someone from TEG

And who exactly would that be? Either way it doesn't matter because I can smash you any day of the week.

LOL not only me, but nobody and I do mean nobody will bid on you. You're trash and would just be dead weight to any team.

Honus
23rd March 2012, 1:20 AM
I think it's time for a smacktalk thread, boys. x)

dragonuser™
23rd March 2012, 1:27 AM

LOL not only me, but nobody and I do mean nobody will bid on you. You're trash and would just be dead weight to any team.

my offer still stands to pick up and bench pkmner/jets for +20k o and

PREPARE TO GET SLASHED

http://i.imgur.com/cIE6R.png

Utopian
23rd March 2012, 1:30 AM
my offer still stands to pick up and bench pkmner/jets for +20k o and

PREPARE TO GET SLASHED

http://i.imgur.com/cIE6R.png

the text looks screwed up. ofc i could fix that.

TerraWolf
23rd March 2012, 1:32 AM
And who exactly would that be? Either way it doesn't matter because I can smash you any day of the week.

and you talk about me talking ****? I'd talk more **** but your protected because your an all powerful "SBF" member. **** that ****. You beat little randoms everyday. Congrats

dragonuser™
23rd March 2012, 1:33 AM
and you talk about me talking ****? I'd talk more **** but your protected because your an all powerful "SBF" member. **** that ****. You beat little randoms everyday. Congrats

who needs a smacktalk thread?

well might as well join in

suhnny smells ]:

TerraWolf
23rd March 2012, 1:36 AM

smacktalk thread are for pussies who are afraid of infractions

emilyshortcake
23rd March 2012, 1:40 AM
hahaha...lol...ha.

Extroph
23rd March 2012, 1:40 AM
Cool tourney lucs. If I want to play, and will be auctioned, I doubt I'll get much bidders.

Ísjaki
23rd March 2012, 2:59 AM
This thread is much more fun than i thought it would be :D
Guys, cool it cause fighting is for when the teams are all sorted out and the auction happened :D

TerraWolf
23rd March 2012, 9:09 AM
Well I guess I'll sign up to be a manager since some leaders are acting like I'm the worst person to ever exist. Bring it *****

rckstr
23rd March 2012, 10:08 AM
I am on auction.
Please bid

Naoto Shirogane
23rd March 2012, 10:10 AM
I am on auction.
Please bid

go back to tourneyments and you will see a thread called serebii premiership 2 signups, you then sign up and wait till someone bids on you to join their team

rckstr
23rd March 2012, 10:23 AM
Okay will do

Gray™
23rd March 2012, 12:57 PM
i just signed up you can start bidding ;D

dragonuser™
23rd March 2012, 5:00 PM
since some people dont know this, there wil b a seperate thread(or xat) where we will do our bidding. Thats why its pretty important that u get ur name known to managers rite now(through tryouts) so that way they will bid on u when auction starts. Thread bidding is gonna b open where everyone can see, while xat would be more hidden.
yeaaaaa

Ísjaki
23rd March 2012, 8:03 PM
since some people dont know this, there wil b a seperate thread(or xat) where we will do our bidding. Thats why its pretty important that u get ur name known to managers rite now(through tryouts) so that way they will bid on u when auction starts. Thread bidding is gonna b open where everyone can see, while xat would be more hidden.
yeaaaaa

You classy beast, took the words right out of my mouth :3

TerraWolf
23rd March 2012, 8:07 PM
You classy beast, took the words right out of my mouth :3

I say make it thread bidding. No way everyone will be on at the same time to do xat bidding

Đew™
23rd March 2012, 8:16 PM
I say make it thread bidding. No way everyone will be on at the same time to do xat bidding

the current 4 of the current 5 managers are in the same timezone and the other one is just an hour behind them.

i'm sure they'll find time with an hour difference. idk about the 6th tho.

Ísjaki
23rd March 2012, 8:17 PM
if we decided to go with the xat, only the 6 managers, me and myles would have to be on

TerraWolf
23rd March 2012, 8:17 PM
the current 4 of the current 5 managers are in the same timezone and the other one is just an hour behind them.

i'm sure they'll find time with an hour difference. idk about the 6th tho.

6th has yet to be announced. idek who applied for it other then me.

#TWERKTEAM
23rd March 2012, 9:35 PM
yeaaaaa

I'd do a test battle but I'm pretty sure you'd get smashed.

Trickster44
23rd March 2012, 10:00 PM
just posting so i'm subscribed to this

o and btw i'm joining once signups are ready

Barbeller
23rd March 2012, 10:08 PM
just posting so i'm subscribed to this

o and btw i'm joining once signups are ready

They are ready, however they are on a different thread.

Utopian
23rd March 2012, 10:56 PM
people need to open their eyes. lol. read the OP!

Gray™
23rd March 2012, 11:10 PM
people need to open their eyes. lol. read the OP!

and someone else should start the auction ._.

Utopian
23rd March 2012, 11:11 PM
and someone else should start the auction ._.

its in like a week fool

Gray™
23rd March 2012, 11:13 PM
its in like a week fool

says the fool who thinks ANYONE would bid on him

TerraWolf
23rd March 2012, 11:15 PM
Why not wait until we have about 50 people signed up? Then give managers a week to contact people they'd be interested in for a quick skills assessment

Utopian
23rd March 2012, 11:17 PM
says the fool who thinks ANYONE would bid on him

we shall see old man. we shall see.

Pokemonpal7
23rd March 2012, 11:23 PM
Just want to post to get subscribed like the other guy. Also, will it matter if nobody knows me or my battle skills? It'll probably affect bidding. :(

TerraWolf
23rd March 2012, 11:30 PM
Just want to post to get subscribed like the other guy. Also, will it matter if nobody knows me or my battle skills? It'll probably affect bidding. :(

Try to get in contact with the managers to test your skills. Remember to show a great impression

Pokemonpal7
23rd March 2012, 11:32 PM
Try to get in contact with the managers to test your skills. Remember to show a great impression

Okay, thanks!

Ísjaki
24th March 2012, 12:29 AM
I, The Almighty and Sexy Lucs99, have THREE huge announcements for you all.

First off, after speaking with the almighty and great Theebay707, the one who is co-hosting this tournament with me, behind the scenes since he’s banned, we decided that we were going to add two new tiers to this tournament, ADV and BW RU. So, if any of you decide to update your application, please do so as we will do a double check on who signed up and match it with the spreadsheet.

Secondly, instead of each manager getting $30,000 to use to bid on players they want for their team, it will be raised to $50,000. But, the minimum bid on a player of $1,500 and minimum to raise of $500 still apply

And finally, we have our Sixth Manager, OMN's_SkyNet18!
So, our Six Managers are:
Blue Harvest (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?132226-Blue-Harvest) with her team name of “Team Cloverpod”
Dragonuser (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?247098-dragonuser) with his team name of “Scyther Slashers”
Gamefreak (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?56639-Gamefreak), whose team name will be announced/edited at another time
OMN_SkyNet18 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?108253-OMN-s_SkyNet18”).with his team name of “The Whirl Islanders”
Pureatrainer (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?181064-Puretrainer) with his team name of “The Spear Pillar All-Stars”
ThatsJustPeachy (http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?282299-ThatsJustPeachy) with her team name of “Classiest Cleffas”
So, those of you who signed up, get to contacting those managers for Try-Outs so you’ll have a higher chance of getting onto a team!

Gray™
24th March 2012, 12:44 AM
lucs i lov u:3

Angeltripper
24th March 2012, 12:49 AM
sweet, ill edit now

TerraWolf
24th March 2012, 1:16 AM
Guess I have a few people to test for. And by a few I mean Lizzy, Peachy and Steve

complete legitimacy
24th March 2012, 1:20 AM
lucs you are a sexy beast.

Eaglehawk
24th March 2012, 1:52 AM
This is gonna be fun

complete legitimacy
24th March 2012, 2:01 AM
Just wondering, do we have to contact the managers or will they contact us?

Extroph
24th March 2012, 2:12 AM
Sweet news lucs, I edited my tiers :D

Gray™
24th March 2012, 2:13 AM

you contact them._.
theres like 50 who joined the tourney do you really expect each manager to search for each participant?

dragonuser™
24th March 2012, 2:35 AM

not everyone is going to make it onto a team, so u need to contact us and show us that u are able to play(skillz wise)

Eaglehawk
24th March 2012, 2:38 AM
Oh. Luc's post kinda confused me.

Do NOT request to be on a particular team, as that is not how this will work. Each player will be bidded on; they will go to the highest bidder. Each manager will start off with a budget of $30,000. The minimum bid for each player is $1,500 and the minimum raise is $500. This will go on until each team has at least seven players. There will be an on-site auction sometime next week, when we get enough participants.

Ísjaki
24th March 2012, 2:41 AM
Oh. Luc's post kinda confused me.

that means that in your app you aren't supposed to post what team you want to be on. contacting the managers to show your skills is fine :3

Angeltripper
24th March 2012, 2:52 AM
I've conacted DU and Pure, but Pure needs a RU tester...

Utopian
24th March 2012, 3:02 AM
Last time I checked, there is no ru!

#TWERKTEAM
24th March 2012, 3:14 AM
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab50/DocIsRape/FF-1.png

LlTE WORK LET'S GET lT BRING BACK THE FROMONS

Utopian
24th March 2012, 3:16 AM
Trolololol. Doc bringing dat swag.

Suhnny™
24th March 2012, 3:30 AM

well might as well join in

suhnny smells ]:

du is garbo.
and smelly.

dragonuser™
24th March 2012, 3:45 AM
du is garbo.
and smelly.

at least i dont smell like dumplings!(OOOOOOOOOOOHHH BURN)

and jets they just added ru/adv

Blue Harvest
24th March 2012, 3:57 AM

LlTE WORK LET'S GET lT BRING BACK THE FROMONS

Fro has nothing on Pod.

#TWERKTEAM
24th March 2012, 4:05 AM
Fro has nothing on Pod.

You say that but there's one thing you forgot...

AFROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Utopian
24th March 2012, 4:20 AM
.. Adding more tiers is gonna ruin this. Only a select few even play adv/ru. Whoever gets d gray, Mazz, or Shane gets auto wins -_-

Gray™
24th March 2012, 4:26 AM
.. Adding more tiers is gonna ruin this. Only a select few even play adv/ru. Whoever gets d gray, Mazz, or Shane gets auto wins -_-

one player does not make a team

M4zz
24th March 2012, 4:36 AM

Speaking of ADV, Gray when you next free for a frontier match?

And yeah, its not that hard to pick up. But thanks for the compliment (chew)

Edited my application form btw.

Suhnny™
24th March 2012, 4:43 AM
at least i dont smell like dumplings!(OOOOOOOOOOOHHH BURN)

and jets they just added ru/adv

you smell like curry....

TerraWolf
24th March 2012, 4:43 AM

3/7 is still losing Jets. There's gonna be 7 different battles. You can have Gray, Mazz and Shane and still lose

Gray™
24th March 2012, 4:48 AM
besides theres no guarantee that mazz and shane will always win their battles

M4zz
24th March 2012, 4:49 AM
besides theres no guarantee that mazz and shane will always win their battles

And yet you're guaranteed?

Gray™
24th March 2012, 4:55 AM
And yet you're guaranteed?

i never said that but if thats what you think;D

M4zz
24th March 2012, 5:01 AM
i never said that but if thats what you think;D

If Beluga signs up, he'll slap the shits out of us.

Gray™
24th March 2012, 5:05 AM
If Beluga signs up, he'll slap the shits out of us.

b**** please i can beat shane.......as long as he doesnt get lucky and/or i dont forget the right abilities._.

M4zz
24th March 2012, 5:16 AM
b**** please i can beat shane.......as long as he doesnt get lucky and/or i dont forget the right abilities._.

I imagine you could. Yet you forget, I can beat you too.

Gray™
24th March 2012, 5:23 AM
I imagine you could. Yet you forget, I can beat you too.

k lets stop this before we run into eachother when the tourney starts and one of us gets haxed while the other starts bragging about his win even though he didnt deserve it

Angeltripper
24th March 2012, 6:17 AM
god, cometk, D gray man, Jets...I might not make it ;_;

M4zz
24th March 2012, 7:38 AM
god, cometk, D gray man, Jets...I might not make it ;_;

lol. They may not be on the same team Jets may not even be on a team. Dont sweat it. Not yet at least.

Barbeller
24th March 2012, 7:39 AM
More people actually play NU then RU. Just throwing that out there.

*hopes in vain that my one chance of getting bidded on is not squished*

Right there'll probably be a load of random people trying to learn RU/ADV now.

Honus
24th March 2012, 7:45 AM
More people actually play NU then RU. Just throwing that out there.

*hopes in vain that my one chance of getting bidded on is not squished*

Right there'll probably be a load of random people trying to learn RU/ADV now.

nah more people here play NU because the ladder is small and they think they're good at it, ru is the same but there are a few better players than on the nu ladder where there's only about 10-20 decent players on the nu one

Barbeller
24th March 2012, 8:37 AM
nah more people here play NU because the ladder is small and they think they're good at it, ru is the same but there are a few better players than on the nu ladder where there's only about 10-20 decent players on the nu one

Yeah, I was just trying to get NU in 'cause I'm good at it. And I do mean good, not excellent. NU ladder gets more battles though.

Metroid
24th March 2012, 10:54 AM
You can remove me from here I don't want to be in this tournament.

Alcatraz
24th March 2012, 11:50 AM
Anyone interested in my team just hit me up with a PM or VC (most of you have been doing that lol). I'm just in process of making a new xat as we are changing our team name! when the xat is made I will be holding try-out!

complete legitimacy
24th March 2012, 11:54 AM
Just saying that I can help people test for RU.

Pokemonpal7
24th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Is ADV R/S/E?

irock245
24th March 2012, 12:20 PM
I guess I will be doing test battles for today. Anybody want to test me get on sbf or drac xat.

Gamefreak
24th March 2012, 2:47 PM
I guess I will call my team the Tin Tower Terrakion.

http://xat.com/TinTowerTerrakion - go there if you want a tryout.

I did get several PMs and I will respond to them a little later.

abrar14
24th March 2012, 2:53 PM
I'm taking test battle. Try to find me at Aerial Elements xat

Utopian
24th March 2012, 4:12 PM
Guys. I meant only gray mazz and Shane play ADV -_-

lol. They may not be on the same team Jets may not even be on a team. Dont sweat it. Not yet at least.

challenge accepted son.

TerraWolf
24th March 2012, 4:32 PM
Jets your ignorance amuses me. Why would Shane play ADV when he's better at UU?

Alcatraz
24th March 2012, 4:37 PM
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd378/xMelody93/BrawlingBronies.png

Xat is being made as we speak!

dragonuser™
24th March 2012, 4:41 PM
guys stop freaking out over adv/ru i was talking to bay last night and he said if we didnt get enough signups for them then we would revert back to the original 5 tiers.

so just calm down......

Utopian
24th March 2012, 5:03 PM
Jets your ignorance amuses me. Why would Shane play ADV when he's better at UU?

shane can play either one, so if his team has a good UU user, he can switch to ADV. derp.

Alcatraz
24th March 2012, 6:16 PM
I don't know if i'm allowed to do this, if you want a test battle for my team come to http://xat.com/brawlingbronies !!!!

abrar14
24th March 2012, 6:28 PM
I don't know if i'm allowed to do this, if you want a test battle for my team come to http://xat.com/brawlingbronies !!!!

Went to the xat. It's dead

Barbeller
25th March 2012, 7:46 PM
Shane might play ADV just because he has a better chance of winning because nobody else is good at ADV. Derps.

TerraWolf
25th March 2012, 8:00 PM
Shane might play ADV just because he has a better chance of winning because nobody else is good at ADV. Derps.

Shane will play whatever tier his captain puts him at

Barbeller
25th March 2012, 8:27 PM
Shane will play whatever tier his captain puts him at

Because his captain put him there Shane might play ADV... etc.

Not like that wasn't ovbious.

windsong
25th March 2012, 11:51 PM
some thread highlights:

who are you

Skill level=/=Eligibility as a manager.

clearly you've never heard of MoPgate, young karpman

think you forgot to add me to that list <3

who on earth are you

also just a note to whoever the tour host is you're gonna have to deal with so much **** it's not even funny ;___;

Gray™
26th March 2012, 12:16 AM
Guess I have a few people to test for. And by a few I mean Lizzy, Peachy and Steve

Guess you have a few people to refuse to bid on you.And by few I mean anyone with an IQ of >1.

I know you posted this a while now but this is the first time I'm seeing it^^"

Angeltripper
26th March 2012, 2:02 AM
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd378/xMelody93/BrawlingBronies.png

Xat is being made as we speak!

Best. Banner. Ever.

TerraWolf
26th March 2012, 2:57 AM
Guess you have a few people to refuse to bid on you.And by few I mean anyone with an IQ of >1.

I know you posted this a while now but this is the first time I'm seeing it^^"

Its not even worth the effort to fight back

ThatsJustPeachy
26th March 2012, 3:34 AM
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/ccleffa.png

This banner is so much win

Find me on http://xat.com/Dracaena for a tryout(taking over Drac for my base of operations), I dont log on to serebii often enough to communicate through PMs/VMs. As long as you give me a good fight I'll buy you, I just want a chill team with no drama(unless I cause it).

Utopian
26th March 2012, 3:51 AM
Rofl peachy. I can make one much better. I made pure a new logo :3

TerraWolf
26th March 2012, 3:56 AM
Rofl peachy. I can make one much better. I made pure a new logo :3

stoopid Jets. Its simple and classy

#TWERKTEAM
26th March 2012, 3:58 AM
Best. Banner. Ever.

That title goes to the Fromons

Utopian
26th March 2012, 3:59 AM
No color scheme.

Honus
26th March 2012, 4:16 AM
jets the beast of pokemon related graphic design!

Utopian
26th March 2012, 4:31 AM
jets the beast of pokemon related graphic design!

I would so sig this trololol.

Stone - 15k
lunar - 5k
Jets - 1.5k
cometk - 4k
thebay - 1.5k

you can all suck my d!ck :)

Gray™
26th March 2012, 6:01 AM
you can all suck my d!ck :)

Congrats someone actually bidded 100 more than what you're actually worth

Blue Harvest
26th March 2012, 6:15 AM

You realize he has the same bid you do right?

Gray™
26th March 2012, 6:20 AM
You realize he has the same bid you do right?

Windsong-20K
Big Beluga-10K
Noodlez-7K
Maka-2.5K
D. Gray man- 2.5k
I realize he doesn't?
inb4 peachy changes her mind or bh pays more for jets(which would be practically throwing money away since I doubt anyone else will bid on but who knows)

Honus
26th March 2012, 6:29 AM

at least their bench will always be warm.

stone_cold22
26th March 2012, 7:49 AM
As long as Jets has me on his team, he'll be starting and won't be losing. Don't be so mean kids.

Utopian
26th March 2012, 11:50 AM
As long as Jets has me on his team, he'll be starting and won't be losing. Don't be so mean kids.

This is why I like stone. He isn't like lizardman; going out and destroying serebii noobs' dreams ;-;

at least their bench will always be warm.

this kid doesn't even know me and he bustin. Lmfao.

dragonuser™
26th March 2012, 12:28 PM
I realize he doesn't?
inb4 peachy changes her mind or bh pays more for jets(which would be practically throwing money away since I doubt anyone else will bid on but who knows)

dw i upbidded u <3

Gray™
26th March 2012, 2:55 PM
dw i upbidded u <3

thanks babe<3

Blue Harvest
26th March 2012, 3:12 PM

Team Stone-Jets to win it all.

Gray™
26th March 2012, 3:14 PM
Team Stone-Jets to win it all.

B*tch please.
Team Serenoobs to hax them all!!!

Naoto Shirogane
26th March 2012, 9:22 PM
no one bidded me yet :(

TheMaster
27th March 2012, 2:42 AM
UserofDragons <3!!

Utopian
27th March 2012, 2:58 AM
Harvest that is blue!

zerofield
27th March 2012, 3:33 AM
I posted here expressing my sadness over not being bidded on, but fsr it was deleted. I feel sad now.

dragonuser™
27th March 2012, 3:36 AM
I posted here expressing my sadness over not being bidded on, but fsr it was deleted. I feel sad now.

its not over yet ;D

we are only allowed to bid on 5 at a time, and we must have at least 9 people on team soooooo

zerofield
27th March 2012, 3:54 AM
lol, i think its just because there are other people about my skill level around, but they play more tiers.

note: I've played mr 12.5k once, and i came out on top (wary)

TerraWolf
27th March 2012, 4:09 AM
Bidding has barely started. People with lesser skill will go later on @zerofield

Angeltripper
27th March 2012, 4:10 AM
-,- I feel so unloved...

Bestgamepearl
27th March 2012, 4:16 AM
Bidding has barely started. People with lesser skill will go later on @zerofield
Oh, so i do have a chance! Just last pick! Everybody, let's start fighting for the last pick overall instead of first pick!

Earl Sweatshirt
27th March 2012, 4:26 AM
I'm expecting to be one of the very last people picked (Arab Money told me to sign up) mainly be ause no one knows me here besides like two people.

windsong
27th March 2012, 5:45 AM
thatsjustpeachy is serebii's best user AND is gonna win official smogon tournament 9

that is all

complete legitimacy
27th March 2012, 11:49 AM
The irony of people not realizing that not everybody makes a team. Also, since my previous post was deleted,

#MakeASmackTalkThread

Gray™
27th March 2012, 3:04 PM
To everyone here:
I AM D.GRAY MAN NOT D-BRAY.I'LL REPEAT I AM D.GRAY MAN ADV FRONTIER BRAIN AND LEADER OF SHADOWS ARENA NOT D-BRAY (who i dont think has accomplished anything not even in this forums...)
plus if i am d-bray bh made a huge mistake on bidding on me._.

EmeraldGoblin
27th March 2012, 3:31 PM
i was worth more than jets <3

Fortunato
27th March 2012, 4:40 PM
The irony of people not realizing that not everybody makes a team. Also, since my previous post was deleted,

#MakeASmackTalkThread

The irony of people thinking they're tough **** because managers bid on them.

#Legitwillneverbeafrontierbrain

Extroph
27th March 2012, 7:50 PM
Someone bidded on me :')

Honus
27th March 2012, 8:21 PM

Where is the like button for this post.

#TWERKTEAM
27th March 2012, 8:36 PM

I know I'm tough **** and no one bid on me. Do I win?

complete legitimacy
27th March 2012, 9:00 PM

I genuinely thank you for this post. I am prone to being a douchebag and these kinds of posts help me rethink my attitude.

Edit: holy **** Serebii doesn't censor douchebag

Aenea
27th March 2012, 9:17 PM
This thread: Why has no one big on me? ;_;

As an aside, why has no one bid on me!!?? ;_;

XD

Naoto Shirogane
27th March 2012, 9:37 PM
This thread: Why has no one big on me? ;_;

As an aside, why has no one bid on me!!?? ;_;

XD

their getting the better players first such as gray then they will bid on us :)

sanae
27th March 2012, 9:43 PM
Huh

/willnevermakeateambecauseofbadrep

Pokemonpal7
27th March 2012, 9:56 PM
I'm expecting to be one of the very last people picked (Arab Money told me to sign up) mainly be ause no one knows me here besides like two people.

Ditto. Except Arab Money didn't tell me to sign up. Eh, hopefully I'll get a fame spree here <---That could be used against me.

Utopian
27th March 2012, 10:21 PM
team cloverpod niggga

i was worth more than jets <3

cus you play UU and shane was already bought :)

~Ace
27th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Someone should bid on me. (chew)

Gray™
27th March 2012, 11:05 PM
bh is a bully._.

abrar14
27th March 2012, 11:21 PM
Explain....

Angeltripper
28th March 2012, 1:45 AM
god, I will not be in D:

Extroph
28th March 2012, 2:46 AM
Some teams have 50000 while some have 30000 as starting money ._.

Ísjaki
28th March 2012, 2:48 AM
when a team has less than 50,000 starting money on the spreadsheet, this means that they already won a character and thus we only show the amount of money they have available for bidding as their initial money :3

dragonuser™
28th March 2012, 2:49 AM
Some teams have 50000 while some have 30000 as starting money ._.

thts bcuz some people already spent 20000

Extroph
28th March 2012, 2:53 AM
I see :D Thanks for telling me ^^

AB2
28th March 2012, 5:07 AM
ru legitimately telling me that rairyan has not been bid on yet?

Naoto Shirogane
28th March 2012, 7:33 AM
ru legitimately telling me that rairyan has not been bid on yet?

lol not yet :( but not too worried i am sure someone will bid on me

TheMaster
28th March 2012, 2:52 PM
Im worth more than Jets :D!
Not that big of accomplishment but yeah

stone_cold22
28th March 2012, 4:56 PM
stop bidding on me guys, i wanna be with erio :(

Blue Harvest
28th March 2012, 5:24 PM
By the time the bidding finally ends I doubt anyone will even be able to afford both of you.

Besides, you're mine no matter the cost.

stone_cold22
28th March 2012, 6:58 PM
Theyll increase credits. I'm sure they both realized that 50k is way too low. it'd be dumb not to. but I wanna be with erioo get her too! She said shed love to have a girlmanager!

Gamefreak
28th March 2012, 7:12 PM
Increasing the budget won't doing anything. That is just more money to increase the price on both you and Erio.

It would have been a little better if Erio kept her true identity quiet. That way I would be able to buy you both for 28k. Now I can't afford both of you.

stone_cold22
28th March 2012, 7:29 PM
Why would she keep it quiet? That's cheating.

The point is, this credit system wasn't thought out well enough. 50k for 9 players is merely 5k a player give a little. That's not gonna cut it.....you need around 90k atleast for 10k a player on average, I believe that Lucs and whoever else should increase this asap. I mean, I shouldn't go anywhere near 30k and now I am....it's dumb. All I wanna do is play w/ erio ffs <_<

Gamefreak
28th March 2012, 7:35 PM
It may not be playing fair, but it isn't cheating. It isn't against the rules.

If they increase the budget to 90k, then someone would spend 45k on you. They would have more money to waste.

I can understand that you want to play with Erio. Although for that to happen, there has to be some change in the system. Something different from the one you mentioned.

stone_cold22
28th March 2012, 7:36 PM
Bro they aren't gonna pay 45k for me, that's just stupid. A price increase is clearly how to solve it, look at SPL, worms didn't go for 50k lol. The managers just need to have strategy.

Guess Kaitii was right after all, you did "forget" heh. ;) Figures as much.

Gamefreak
28th March 2012, 8:03 PM
Price increase also gives you more money to spend on other people. So Arab Money would probably go for 15k for example. I will take your word for it though.

I knew Kaitii for 3 years, and she was just joking.

TerraWolf
28th March 2012, 8:21 PM
I try to stay away from the auction knowing I won't get picked. If this was old Serebii before the smogon invasion though

Gray™
28th March 2012, 8:39 PM
I try to stay away from the auction knowing I won't get picked. If this was old Serebii before the smogon invasion though

wat u mean smogon invasion._.

Fortunato
28th March 2012, 9:14 PM

don't worry even in old serebii you wouldn't have gotten picked as there are still plenty of players better than you are :)

Naoto Shirogane
28th March 2012, 9:17 PM
don't worry even in old serebii you wouldn't have gotten picked as there are still plenty of players better than you are :)

like me? jokes pure where the love if u want to win bid me so i can hax all <3

Honus
28th March 2012, 9:19 PM

dude be quiet he peaked 1100 BW OU

Gray™
28th March 2012, 9:46 PM

So did I!!!!!!!!

TerraWolf
28th March 2012, 10:03 PM

I would've had a better chance

And who the **** are you?

Utopian
28th March 2012, 10:05 PM

theres srsly something wrong with you if you havent...

Aenea
28th March 2012, 10:08 PM

I think that was the joke m8.

Đew™
28th March 2012, 10:09 PM

the one time i broke it i haxed :'(

the other time i did it i played ubers on PO (D)

Utopian
28th March 2012, 10:10 PM
I think that was the joke m8.

dont "m8" me. wtf rofl

edit: just after you called me "m8", we meet on the ladder and i smashed you (: so dont call me "m8". k thanks bye

zerofield
28th March 2012, 10:13 PM
It is an honor to be mated by arab money

Aenea
28th March 2012, 10:18 PM
dont "m8" me. wtf rofl

edit: just after you called me "m8", we meet on the ladder and i smashed you (: so dont call me "m8". k thanks bye

You call 2-0 smashing? And lol yea gl with hax when I ladder with a team I made 2 days ago. You have something seriously wrong with you when you respond that way to someone saying you are a friend.

Honus
28th March 2012, 10:18 PM
I would've had a better chance

And who the **** are you?

idk mang but apparently I'm worth 9.5 k more than you xoxo

Also to user Jets (http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-meteorite-vs-Jets--25-mars-2012-at-17h48), Theebay wanted me to tell you that he'd be more than happy to kick you out if you continue to start stuff :/

Utopian
28th March 2012, 10:20 PM
You call 2-0 smashing? And lol yea gl with hax when I ladder with a team I made 2 days ago. You have something seriously wrong with you when you respond that way to someone saying you are a friend.

1) i never called you a friend!
2) i played like a derp head and won
3) i made this team last night.

Gray™
28th March 2012, 10:23 PM

bh plx sell me i dont want to be in his team._.

Aenea
28th March 2012, 10:23 PM

Fine. It's not like you need any friends on this site anyway, right? *cough*

stone_cold22
28th March 2012, 10:25 PM
Jets quit picking a fight with everyone. What purpose does it serve? Seriously, and it's one match on the ladder. The ladder is used to test teams, who cares who wins. Chill out man, being cocky was cool on Serebii 3 years ago, times have changed.

Utopian
28th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Jets quit picking a fight with everyone. What purpose does it serve? Seriously, and it's one match on the ladder. The ladder is used to test teams, who cares who wins. Chill out man, being cocky was cool on Serebii 3 years ago, times have changed.

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. and rofl @ gray, love ya too!

Alcatraz
28th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Guys I have bidded on pkmner, now please STFU!

TerraWolf
28th March 2012, 11:22 PM
Guys I have bidded on pkmner, now please STFU!

yay. A confirmed team

Takeo
28th March 2012, 11:25 PM
yay. A confirmed team

you must be so happy lol

TerraWolf
28th March 2012, 11:37 PM
you must be so happy lol

Doesn't take much when people treat me like ****

complete legitimacy
28th March 2012, 11:37 PM

I still love you.

Takeo
28th March 2012, 11:39 PM

lol true .

Extroph
28th March 2012, 11:39 PM
Doesn't take much when people treat me like a very good friend

Yay pkmner! Hope BB takes you in :D

TerraWolf
28th March 2012, 11:40 PM
I still love you.

I love when I beat you in tiers that don't matter then get smashed in the finals

complete legitimacy
28th March 2012, 11:42 PM
I love when I beat you in tiers that don't matter then get smashed in the finals

Mutual love.

TerraWolf
28th March 2012, 11:47 PM
And might I say, I went for less then Jets!

Naoto Shirogane
28th March 2012, 11:54 PM
du you noob get some team members first 1.5 for me so you have someone <3

Gamefreak
28th March 2012, 11:55 PM
All of you guys really need to shut up with the whining and the fighting. I may not have moderator powers in this section, but I am sure Blue Harvest or any other moderator wouldn't approve of it.

windsong
28th March 2012, 11:55 PM
arab money is the sexiest player in this

j/s

Utopian
28th March 2012, 11:56 PM

j/s

SADFACE

10sadfaces

Earl Sweatshirt
29th March 2012, 12:13 AM

j/s

I second this.

Blue Harvest
29th March 2012, 3:26 AM
Bro they aren't gonna pay 45k for me, that's just stupid. A price increase is clearly how to solve it, look at SPL, worms didn't go for 50k lol. The managers just need to have strategy.

The difference between this and the Serebii league is that the Smogon league had far more good players to pick from. Stone at Smogon you won't go for as much because there are equivalent good players to pick from. But here? Who else is there? A few good players like Windsong and Fatty sure but that means good players will be in extremely high demand. Supply and demand. Increasing the overall money we have is stupid as all it will do is make the bidding take longer. That would just create meaningless inflation.

Only two real ways to fix this.

One is to get more good players, enough to make you or others less likely to be worth half our entire paycheck. That pretty much means importing dudes from Smogon but then we run the risk of dickholes like Noodlez refusing to play based off who he is bought by.

The other option is to let the 50k run down and allow all current bids to be claimed, then increase the money we all have by 50k and allow a second wave of bidding. As long as Stone / Windsong / etc are claimed the extra money wouldn't just all go to bloating their prices even more.

TerraWolf
29th March 2012, 3:56 AM
The other option is to let the 50k run down and allow all current bids to be claimed, then increase the money we all have by 50k and allow a second wave of bidding. As long as Stone / Windsong / etc are claimed the extra money wouldn't just all go to bloating their prices even more.

So a free-agency bidding of sorts

shadow130690
29th March 2012, 4:05 AM
who do i have to battle to prove myself

ThatsJustPeachy
29th March 2012, 4:11 AM
http://xat.com/Dracaena

find me on there, Im looking for a UU player and a BW OU reserve for the classiest cleffas

Blue Harvest
29th March 2012, 4:12 AM
Well I'm almost out of money. Who wants to join my team for 1.5k!?

I'll be at the Gentlemen's Club Xat if you want to tryout!

Earl Sweatshirt
29th March 2012, 4:19 AM
Js I can be an RU reserve if anyone needs one(doubtful) and I can probably get some test battles in tomorrow.

Gamefreak
29th March 2012, 5:17 AM
http://xat.com/gccb

Come there if you want a tryout.

Naoto Shirogane
29th March 2012, 7:41 AM
ab2 must still be happy about me not getting a bid :P

Honus
29th March 2012, 8:43 AM

j/s

<333333 What can I say he learned from the best.

Alcatraz
29th March 2012, 11:20 AM
This thread....*shakes head* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykVuLVhw7MY&feature=relmfu)

Edit: Why has Game stepped down as manager so Stone can have his own way and play with Alice....This is a joke...Players should not be allowed to dictate a tournament. When you sign up as a player you know any manager could potentially pick you up be-able to 'cherry pick' your team goes against the auction style.

Sweet Dreams
29th March 2012, 11:55 AM
This whole thread is a good read.

Gray™
29th March 2012, 12:10 PM
<333333 What can I say he learned from the best.
you could say bananas but that wouldnt make any sense whatsoever

Naoto Shirogane
29th March 2012, 1:51 PM
guess i have to do some tryouts to prove how good i am you ppl upset me :(

TheMaster
29th March 2012, 2:44 PM
I'm not sure if this is the place to ask (I can't want to go to xat atm), so, is there any banners for the Tin Tower Terrakions c:?
Thankies

EmeraldGoblin
29th March 2012, 3:05 PM
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/EmeraldGoblin/tintowerterrakion.png

TerraWolf
29th March 2012, 8:03 PM
In a matter of hours I will be a Brony. Never thought I'd have the honor

Gray™
29th March 2012, 8:10 PM
does that bid actually count?

abrar14
29th March 2012, 8:12 PM