PDA

View Full Version : Persona- BOSS

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Son_of_Shadows
15th May 2012, 1:01 PM
Kiruria (see, I can spell it), you might want to edit. I'm fairly sure I had Joshua join fencing too, to practice his swordplay. Though if for some reason we're only allowed one club, drama gets priority.

Hey, look, I'm alive! I'll probably still be checking in but can't post til next Monday at the earliest. Le sorry.

Very interesting post from Zinc. Randy faked his voice loss, eh? The plot thickens. And I assume those who weren't trapped by Shadow Sigmund are Randy and Liza. Obviously.

Oh frig, we might have to kill Clarise. That's going to be fun for all involved...

Zincspider
15th May 2012, 2:00 PM
Yep, faked it.

Also, to all with the impression that Shadow Sigmund likes games, it's understandable for your characters to think that right now, due to the two lines talking about them. But for all of you, that was just his idea of witty banter.
Games aren't his thing, it's how often he changes his mind and such. That being said, he might not stay in Clarise if someone find him out, and he might decide to move on even before then.
Hell, I'm gonna put a couple numbers in an RNG each post and see if he decides he doens't like his plan after all and leaves completely to try again later.
He's very fickle.

niedude
15th May 2012, 2:27 PM
No one ive him coffee then.

And if S.Sigmund is that unstable, I can only imagine what monstrosity S.Lace will turn out be. I reckon the insanity present in the first one will be amplified by the Shadow to the point the very seams of reality and logical sense begin to come undone, sucking all that is logical into a dimensional black hole from which reality will never recover.

^Totally what the Jester wants to happen.

InnerFlame
15th May 2012, 2:43 PM
..... And another girl bites the dust and the sex scales gets more one-sided... Anyhow I'll be working on a post but I promise nothing today. My dad got eye surgery and I have to take care of him for a bit. I might get something in today, after I stop neglecting my other RPG.

Zincspider
15th May 2012, 3:03 PM
Not my fault.
If he'd actually played as her, I wouldn't have to enforce my Skirt Tax. We stil have five girls after two of them bit it. That's still pretty good for an RP.
Sex scales don't mean anything if the sexes are equal, right? Doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman.

TheSequelReturns
15th May 2012, 4:12 PM
Good Lord not having internet sucks.

Okay, I'm finally back in commission. Going to try valiantly to catch up now and get back to posting again.

What's this about another death? How much did I miss? Sigh.

niedude
15th May 2012, 5:43 PM
Don't worry, she's not exactly dead.
Yet.

Blivsey
15th May 2012, 5:54 PM
Yeah, we're now playing a "guess who's possessed" game. Not sure that it can be beaten without killing the host. It's kinda sorta maybe technically my fault this time. Just read Zinc's latest post, that should sum everything up.

I'm assuming that Shadow Liza is locked in one of the circles with one of the GMPCs, cut off from us for the time being.

niedude
15th May 2012, 6:02 PM
If you think what just happened was your fault, what do you think I felt when I got JG killed :X

GoldenHouou
15th May 2012, 6:03 PM
I really want to post and have Sofiya implement some... interrogation techniques on Mana.

So post I shall once I get the time. Which will be, like, tomorrow.

Zincspider
15th May 2012, 7:14 PM
@niedude
Nah, he thinks its his fault because he gave me the idea.
Actually, Bliv, I'm not sure I'm handling S.Siggy well. If you want your hand in his dialogue, send me a PM.

Vivian_Bloom
15th May 2012, 10:09 PM
I didn't see that one coming. Ah man, poor Clarise. I shared my Cola with her. This might hurt... a little.

On the bright side, at least we're mostly together again. Investigation team, go!

Wordy
16th May 2012, 12:37 AM
The title for the S. Sigmund theme, 'Catch me if you can', matches up nicely to the situation.

Would S. Sigmund be capable of summoning Clarise's Persona? It's as good a test as any. Because talking is just like words and questions have answers and people can be vague and blame memory and w/e.

And so the number of girls dwindles... Ciara, Miyuki, Sofiya and Lace keeping it real. Liza doesn't count because she's like, a man or a plot device or a GMPC or something. Miyuki is totes the odd one out, because the other three are like Celestials (Sun, Moon and Stars) and Justice isn't really celestial or even spacey so bwah....

Dammit Kiruria, I was hoping for an easy out here... Nah, I'll get some snappy response including senility up on Thursday evening. When I've finished reading French! Le gasp.

niedude
16th May 2012, 12:51 AM
Wordy made a good suggestion. Summoning their personas seems like the best plan.

If JP was there, he'd attack Halberd as soon as he started asking questions, being careful to miss his blows with enough precistion to make it not look intentional. Then, he'd assume the first person to cast the blame on him was the Shadow, and take it from there.

Seems like the kind of hands on, violence solves everything thing JP would do.

Blivsey
16th May 2012, 1:14 AM
Yeah, I was referring to how I somehow thought it was smart to give Zinc an idea for a lethal shadow. (His banter is fine so far, Zinc.)

Wordy's suggestion does make sense - the Persona is a manifestation of the psyche, which S.Sig suppresses while he's in his host. It would make sense that summoning would fail. On the other hand - and I have to be Zinc's advocate here - it's a bit too soon for us to find a solution out. Let's play the scene for a bit of drama first.

Hopefully we won't have to actually *kill* Clarise. Having her mind and body hijacked should be enough to make her want to leave the court, I think. Or we could give her a room next to Theresa's, start a sort of "morgue" of our failed cases. Ugh.

MarbleZone
16th May 2012, 1:21 AM
As I said, I'm a bit busy to make a proper post, and I don't like half-assing it, but I skimmed through the latest developments: very good turn of events, really liking the idea for this shadow.

A couple of things: Levin doesn't really know anybody, so he's not fit to ask much; expect his posts to be slightly more introspective during questioning. His detachment from the group can also make him a suspect, but like I said, don't expect a reply until after Thursday if you decide to question him.

A word for Kiruria though: I like your idea, but again, don't find it awkward if Levin doesn't play along. He can't really summon his own Persona yet, so don't be upset if I don't play along with your idea; it's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't. :P
Also, maybe going for a group sweep isn't what Zinc had in mind; I believe he really wanted us to play Guess Who instead of finding alternative methods this time around.

Zincspider
16th May 2012, 1:21 AM
The Persona thing can be used immediately. I'm not so sure it would work though. She's still in her body, and an Evoker stimulates the minds into summoning the Persona. So it would still come out and take orders from it's supposed master.
I can't make it too easy, can I?

We'll see how it develops.

EDIT: It's ok Marbly. I'm alright with a group sweep. I was railroading a bit hard back there, and a bit of freedom is what you guys need. Finding out Shadow Sigmund is expected... but he's not showing hints. As long as everyone participates, I'll be fine with most methods.
I did change it from my original plan (Shadow Sigmund makes everyone look like Sigmund... and they have to figure out which of them is the Shadow. I wasn't sure if it would be too easy or just impossible.)
Although, people can object to Halberd's methods and think it to be a trap somehow... after all, he did ask you all against a wall. A certain wall.

Kiruria
16th May 2012, 1:31 AM
Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was wondering about. And you have to ask yourself, would Clarise's mind still work enough for her to be able to summon her Persona while she's possessed? You need a certain amount of willpower or mental energy to summon a Persona, and a person who's possessed temporarily loses control of their will. If Shadow Sigmund makes the decision to summon the Persona, that would be his will acting out, and therefore his Persona would be the one summoned. Just trying to offer a different perspective of logic here.

And... was it Wordy who came up with this idea first? Hmm, well I can say that I did think of it independently... I guess we were just on the same wavelength or something.

@SoS: Yeah, maybe Joshua dropped into fencing club a couple of times, but the important thing is that Sigmund didn't.

Zincspider
16th May 2012, 1:37 AM
That's not how an Evoker works though.
If you have the will power to summon it on your own, you're good. But we don't yet. Only in extremely stressful and life threatening situations. An Evoker stimulates the mind, ensuring the summon. That's why you have them. The Evoker will affect the mind of it's owner, no matter what as long as it's there.

Kiruria
16th May 2012, 1:39 AM
All right then, I'll just delete my last post... Besides, it will be entertaining to see how Ciara reacts to Halberd questioning her.

And IIRC, I think at least Sigmund knows Levin at least a little bit... so provided the real Sigmund is still conscious and all, he could potentially be the one to question Levin or vice versa...

Zincspider
16th May 2012, 1:41 AM
No need. It's a perfectly acceptable tactic. There's no way Halberd would know if it would work or not.

Kiruria
16th May 2012, 1:43 AM
OK, I'll keep it and delete my post before that (the part where he interrogated people). No beating up on Halberd for you, Ciara... at least not as a result of questioning. And so Halberd accidentally pulls the red herring...

Zincspider
16th May 2012, 5:50 PM
Hey. People. I know there's more of you.
Post.

Niihyl
17th May 2012, 4:50 AM
I have a post! It's done and on a word doc, somewhere in my 'Serebii' folder. I'll dig that out as soon as I'm done with my last paper of the year, which should be done within the hour.

Testing ends tomorrow. Thank the almighty FSM...

Blivsey
17th May 2012, 7:33 AM
Got one 80% done and on standby. Current plans call for Sigmund to just sit there, so I don't feel too bad about coming back and posting in the morning.

Also, I've noticed that this plan is destined to fall through, meaning that the logical solution to the characters will be that Shadow Sigmund has possessed the real Sigmund. Hmm... [formulating contingency plan]

Heads-up, late Saturday through midday Wednesday will be bad days for me to be active here. Family proceedings and all.

Zincspider
17th May 2012, 5:33 PM
Niihyl, don't withhold a post.
Get it up there.

Bliv, you're critical to this section. So try to do as much as you can until Saturday. Please.
EDIT: Thank you Bliv, you are a shining exemplar of mankind.

MarbleZone
17th May 2012, 8:16 PM
Posted as well, though it doesn't really progress anything. It would be asinine to have Levin question anyone at all at this point, so I'm just making him fail a bit more for a change.

GoldenHouou
17th May 2012, 8:55 PM
I'm gonna throw in a post tomorrow morning, I think I finally know what to pooooost.

Zincspider
18th May 2012, 4:16 AM
Ooooo, niedude. That was nice.
Inspired even.
I'm glad I waited for it.

niedude
18th May 2012, 4:17 AM
Mind rape post.
Now JP's own dreams like to drag his face across the mud.

Everybody do a piggybank. In a few months we'll be able to afford his therapist

Son_of_Shadows
18th May 2012, 5:04 PM
Good news, I'll be able to post tomorrow afternoon or evening rather than Monday. Yaaaaaaaaaaay.

Wordy
18th May 2012, 10:18 PM
I did it! I posted! Look at me, I've made an incredible achievement!...Now I have to write something for BRS as well. But I have self-belief and conviction on my side. I can do it.

Let's see if we can get out of the mirror maze first, I mean, if we do then great. If it leads somewhere else then I dunno.

Threes makes sense. If somebody gets backstabbed, the final member of the trio can do their duty and kick some ***. It's a more proactive solution than being boring and taaaalking. Also, it's punchier with smaller groups, conversation goes quicker.

Zincspider
18th May 2012, 10:22 PM
Hmm... I like Wordy's split up idea.
Give you all a chance to interact with a limited number of people instead of being one big hodgepodge and confused group.

Son_of_Shadows
19th May 2012, 10:38 PM
Pretty happy with how that post turned out. If someone points out some kind of continuity error I accidentally made, I will choke them. As for Joshua, he'll go along with Ciara's plan *whip-crack*, so feel free to bunny him into a group of three if that's what we go with. He won't initiate, but will probably go along with someone he feels reasonably comfortable with.

And yeah, had him try to give Levin a little hand. If it works, it works, if not, he'll probably get stabbed by the rest of us. WOO!

Also, my summer has officially begun (final exam was today), so I can post more frequently... If I'm not lost in my max social link run of Persona 3: FES.

Zincspider
19th May 2012, 11:29 PM
You know, I really should read your power sets more, and claim I planned for this... but I didn't.
It's cool to see ya'll found a solution this early...
It's actually refreshing.
And I'm not lying. Miyuki just weeded out Shadow Sigmund if yall go along with this.

Also, great to know that both TSR and SoS are going to be around more again.

Blivsey
20th May 2012, 12:26 AM
Aye. Our non-combat skillsets are already getting useful - we would have had scouts in the maze, and now we've apparently solved the Shadow Sigmund game. Of course, he could always just jump into a body that's already proved its innocence, but then we could be at this all day.

I like the notion of having Miyuki's and Halberd's plans as a screening, though, with Ciara's as backup. I'll try to make a short post to put Sigmund back on his feet and endorsing this setup before I get too busy.

Zincspider
20th May 2012, 12:32 AM
Yeah... I'm so used to Shadow Liza railroading, I forgot you people could do something.
S. Sigmund won't be body hopping anymore. Once he uses a trick, he can't do it anymore. Never does the same thing twice.

Me too, so do you all want me to post now, or later? Is anyone else planning on taking part in the screening, or did everyone go?

Blivsey
20th May 2012, 2:47 AM
Hmm... since we've got it figured out, we can just *say* that everyone went and move on. It'd be a lot quicker, unless somebody wants to catch up on scene description (though almost all of us have already). The only thing left is Levin's possible second try at proving his innocence, which could just be made altogether unnecessary.

Niihyl
20th May 2012, 10:00 PM
I vote that we just move on. I mean, we can kind of assume everyone went through with it, or that S. Sigmund just cut and moved to phase 2 as soon as someone discovered a viable tactic.

Zincspider
21st May 2012, 2:20 AM
Alright, I'll have something up tomorrow. Tonight, I'm refreshing my Persona mojo.
Popping in P3P, and starting a NG+. I've strayed a bit far from the path with the past two Shadows... need to get that Persona feel back in.

Zincspider
21st May 2012, 2:56 PM
Shadow Liza:
http://zincspider.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-Liza-303488330?q=gallery%3Azincspider&qo=1

Snow n' Cinders:
http://zincspider.deviantart.com/#/d50ot84

Drew these in pen last week, while I was in class. I have others, but these are finished and came out pretty good I think.
Snow got the good end of the hair there, though. Poor Sigmund...

EDIT: JK never supplied me with Clarise's strengths and weaknesses, so I'll assume Fire and Lightning will clip her wings.
This is for reference in my upcoming post.
Spoilers.

EDIT EDIT: Only the room you are in is a figure eight. The rest of the maze is jumbled up again, so the same path in won't work out. After leaving the room, the maze is as it was before.

Vivian_Bloom
21st May 2012, 9:37 PM
Hah! Shadow Sig's pretty funny, for a Shadow.

Okay, let me get this straight. So...

Izzy's the guy with the goggles, right? That bronze thing is his persona and he's got Shadow Sig (Clarise) pinned, and will either kill her, or run off with us, depending on what the real Sigmund chooses, right? So, if we're not killing Clarise, then we'll have to leave her, escape the maze, and the blast-radius? In two minutes? Cool!

P.S: Damn it. We can't save anybody...

Zincspider
21st May 2012, 9:38 PM
Yeah, pretty much.
That's actually a damn good summery. Huh. Good job.

InnerFlame
21st May 2012, 11:16 PM
Dang, were helpless to save yet other ally. I guess we'll have to see what happens next... I'll get a post in as soon as possible.

Also nice pictures Zinc, the Shadow Liza looks really cool and the Snow and Cinders amused me. They do look like a duo of an old cop TV shop :3

Zincspider
21st May 2012, 11:20 PM
Well, that's what happens with inactivity.
Character development happens. Because that's all death is for you guys, right? it's definitely not ruining your already tiny egos, and shattering all morale.
It's good for you. Like spinach.
So go forth and watch your allies die! MWAHAHAHAHA!

InnerFlame
22nd May 2012, 12:31 AM
The Character Development would be so much better if it was a character that people actually knew well; I personally don't really know her. I don't have a good read of her personality other than what is written in her sign-up. But I guess how Sigmund handles this will also affect how everyone else will feel about him/Izzy for many days to come. But this will also leave all of them with lots to think about...

Niihyl
22nd May 2012, 12:45 AM
Is the bomb like, attached to Clarise/Shadow Sigmund? If not, we could take Clarise's body with us as we run, only killing her if there's 5 seconds left or so. Our characters don't know that Clarise is completely gone, after all.

If not... I'd say kill him. Clarise is gone, it's just the Shadow. The interesting bit is that our characters can never be 100% certain that Clarise isn't still in there. S. Sigmund might be lying. We know, but our characters don't. What a sadistic little predicament we're in.

Have to say that S. Sigmund is one of my favorite shadows, close behind J-Pimp. He's not just a monster to be beaten down, he's a right bastard, that's what.

Blivsey
22nd May 2012, 1:04 AM
I've been paying attention in my free times and jotting down bits to use. I'll have something up within a few days.

@Niihyl: I think it's implied that the bomb is Clarise/S.Sigmund, and that the timer is live for as long as S.Sigmund is.

I think that I know what I'm going to have Sigmund do. If the first stage fails (which it likely will), there's going to be some consequences character-wise. If the second stage fails, this is going to be a dark night, indeed.

This behavior kind of makes him a great Shadow, though. He's messing with Sigmund's comrades, we can't even hit 'im properly, and Sigmund's morality's going to leave all the inevitable fallout on his conscience.

Zincspider
22nd May 2012, 1:36 AM
Oh, it's attached.
But you guys don't know past implications. If Sigmund takes too long with his decision, or ends up not doing it himself, Izzy's going to blast her. Most of you already don't think high of him for Kent, so he's not terribly afraid of saving you guys and being thought less of.
But I'm thinking it won't come to that. Sig has a good head on his shoulders. A head covered in a fro as far as I'm concerned, but a good one none the less.

Also, did IF just burn JK? That's what it felt like. *licks finger* "hiss"

EDIT: I'm realizing how messed up this is going to get after the Court. Clarise is going to be dead at everyone's feet, next to a van stocked with weapons.
At the very least, Wulfgard's going to be taken in for questioning, seeing as the killings started after he returned to town, and the last big murder case took place with him as the only survivor.
He has an alibi for the night, but just a bunch of kids saying it won't help him right away.

Niihyl
22nd May 2012, 1:47 AM
Poor Izzy is angsting over something that nobody really blames him for. Maybe a little, but Shadows will do what Shadows will do.

Writing up a post. Will probably recommend killing the girl.

As for burning JK... well, anyone who gets killed by inactivity just means that no one really knew their character, precisely because of inactivity. The only death that significantly impacted us was Theresa's, what with JP's psyche-shift, Ciara's prank and Mana's ragequit.

But I am not suggesting that we kill off active players. That would be stupid, right guys?

Guys?

Zincspider
22nd May 2012, 1:55 AM
At least three of the others are distant to him, and while he doesn't know that they're just looking for someone, anyone, to blame, he still feels it.

Hmm... Niihyl, you remind me of a song.

"You're a mean one, Mr. Zinc,
You really are a sneak,
You're as cunning as a grifter, who's as ruthess as Niihyl,
Mr. Ziiin~c.
You're a deathly dealer with a, heart made of steeeeel!"

Also, the fact that at least two of you like Shadow Sig makes me feel like a freaking genius.
I had to pull so much of that out of my butt after Miyuki decided to get all 'Hey... this is my power guys' on me.

Kiruria
22nd May 2012, 7:49 AM
Yeah, I think it will have to be Clarise that dies in the end. Otherwise, all of us are screwed. Yeah, just posted a reaction post/attempt to sway Sigmund towards sacrificing the cheerleader. Along with words of wisdom. Gosh, I like to give those. And hooray for Ciara, offering a brilliant plan... that nobody follows. Well phooey.

I foresee an interesting new Halberd-Ciara dynamic in the near future... although I kinda knew such a thing would happen upon seeing her join the fencing club... heck, ever since hearing her name.

Son_of_Shadows
22nd May 2012, 11:11 AM
Out of curiosity, has anyone other than Joshua gone on record as blaming Izzy for Kent?

We can say we didn't know Clarise very well (and to be honest, I completely agree), but our characters may well feel differently - they had two months to get to know her offscreen. Just playing devil's advocate.

I'll get to work on a post now. I don't exactly know what to have Joshua do, so it's time to just go where my keyboard takes me...

EDIT: Well, I definitely think I'm starting to have Joshua represent The Tower more, which is definitely a plus.

Zincspider
22nd May 2012, 9:00 PM
Hmm... It really does feel hopeless.
That's why Zinc has decided to employ and act of mercy *le gasp*
The clock in the mirror, and all of it's reflections in the surrounding mirrors (Including those down several hallways, sue to the angles of the mirrors), are the actually explosives. Any mirror with the clock on it will shatter when the times up, exploding in glass shrapnel. When this happens, Shadow Sigmund will die... but not necessarily Clarise.
It would be almost impossible for the actual characters to know this, as S. Sigmund isn't just going to let that information out.
If you could find a reason to take her with you and get out of the blast radius, while still keeping with all character knowledge, she can be saved.
Other than that... well, you can kill her.
Of course I could be bluffing, and there is no bomb at all. It's just a pretty clock.
And just pulling the solution out of your *** is going to earn you some Sh*t List points from Zinc, as well as an Edit order.

but if there's some sort of power I overlooked, than feel free to enlighten me.

Simply put, I didn't want to give you another unwinnable situation. Whats the point of testing your characters, if I kill them off so easily at the drop of a hat. Terri, Kent... they didn't do anything stupid on their own. (Diego tried jumping at his shadow with a pipe though. That was his own stupid fault).
I'll find another way to get her out of the game, besides apathy syndrome or death if you can get her out of there.

InnerFlame
22nd May 2012, 9:19 PM
Well that's rather nice of you; that would get Wulfgard out of a lot of trouble if she didn't die right outside his van loaded with weapons. And we wouldn't have to worry about our weapons be taken by the police (not that I have to worry, Russell as a spare weapon). Unfortunately that solution would never cross Russell mind. Clarise, as JK had clearly pointed out in his sign-up, has been holding a grudge against him since her first court; so they're not a friendly terms yet she still fellow classmate and they been fighting together for two months. He doesn't want to have to kill her but he doesn't want to die himself...

Now, if could only get those thoughts into a sound post I'll be good to go.

Vivian_Bloom
22nd May 2012, 9:21 PM
Huh... We still don't know the way out of the maze, and it's not like it got any smaller. The glass is still hard as ever, and those reflections just make it hard to keep track of where we're going. Clarise is gone in the long run. Okay, glass shards do hurt, so.

I'll work on somethin', but I'm against just killin' the girl.

EDIT @Zinc: Can we see the clocks reflecting in the mirrors? If they're all around us we can just turn and look, right?

InnerFlame
22nd May 2012, 9:33 PM
But VB he said any mirrors with a clock on it will explode so I think if we get in deep enough into the maze that clock will eventually vanish from the mirrors' reflection. If I understand it right.

Zincspider
22nd May 2012, 9:35 PM
Yeah, you can totally see them if there in the mirror, and the won't move.
The reflections end after going pretty far in the maze, as the angles show less and less of the clock.

EDIT:
Hmm... I'm a little reluctant for Sigmund to do so much bunnying, but I think I'll let it pass as it's his shadow.

niedude
23rd May 2012, 3:05 AM
Yeah, you can totally see them if there in the mirror, and the won't move.
The reflections end after going pretty far in the maze, as the angles show less and less of the clock.

EDIT:
Hmm... I'm a little reluctant for Sigmund to do so much bunnying, but I think I'll let it pass as it's his shadow.

This just makes me weep at all the opportunities I missed.
Can S.JP make a cameo? Pwetty pwease? :3
I think everyone'd like that *gives cookie*

In all seriousness now. Dont we still have the bears and vikings missing?
We've been waiting for those for months. And since all thats happened is a chase scene and five minutes of Guess Who I dont think the Court is close to an ending, is it?
Well, I was thinking that, since the moon is especially bright and there is a huge mirror maze sprouting from Bellow High, that at least the light being reflected by the hundreds of mirrors would be seen from the Hospital JP was in, prompting him to rob some poor kid's bike from some house's porch and attempt to reach Bellow. If he tried to, would the court end with him mid-way to Bellow, or might he actually be able to reach it?

Alternatively, he could just hop on Pedro's back. A giant levitating warrior can probably cover a lot of ground.

Blivsey
23rd May 2012, 3:06 AM
Gah, I didn't even realize that I was bunnying. Point out where it is and I'll try and minimize it a bit.

In fact, you can feel free to point out anything I overlooked in that last post over PM - I realize that it's kind of patched together and doesn't even follow the usual annotated style.

Kinda took the easy way out and ignored the suggestions entirely. Going to make a last-ditch effort to exorcise Clarise, but otherwise we're going for it. None of the characters could know the nature of the bomb just from S.Sig's dialogue, so they kind of have to assume that it's Shadow Sigmund self-detonating from inside Clarise's body (or that's where my/Sig's train of thought went), meaning that Sig's only apparent choices are kill her or let her be a bomb. Still kinda apprehensive about what direction to take with the likely aftereffects...

Zincspider
23rd May 2012, 3:19 AM
Yeah, it seems Niihyl is taking the Shadows word for it, which I don't expect from him. I thought he'd be expecting skulduggery.
"Oh yeah, sure. If you kill me the bomb won't go off. (Losers will believe anything.)

Well, you had Izzy release the shadow, as well as have everyone run out of the room, Bliv.
That's what I noticed.

Although tackling her and expecting her to be able to do anything is pretty silly.
By the way, Niihyl, Izzy wouldn't have put his hand down. He's still waiting there. Mana needn't worry.
I thought I made it clear that Izzy would do it in my last post.

@niedude
Yeah, it could cover a lot of ground. But JP's already gotten the crud beat out of him. Keeping your Persona out for any length of time drains you. He'd probably fall unconscious in mid air and plummet to the ground.

Blivsey
23rd May 2012, 3:30 AM
I don't think that I had anybody actually leave the room - I just had Sig order it, but didn't describe the others' actual response.
I see that I did have Izzy call off Daedalus, though - I can go back and have him keep Clarise pinned on the mirror while leaving Izzy/Daedalus out of the equation if it helps.
[EDIT: Done. No guaranteed reactions. Only real change is that ShadowSigmundClarise is up against a wall.]

If anybody needs it for their reactions, Sig's going to just yell at Lace to leave them and get going. He's pretty convinced that S.Sig is the bomb, and he's sticking to his current plan pretty hard.

Niihyl
23rd May 2012, 3:30 AM
Really? I thought for sure there was a line about "The Shadow might be BSing us, but all these ****ers have been playing games and following their own rules. Besides, what other option is there? Run away and pray everything works all right? To hell with that idea."

Er... might need to edit that in, along with whatever changes Bliv's got. Must've gotten lost somewhere in my brain. And might need to edit that Izzy is still there. But will probably stay to make sure the enemy is killed once and for all though.

Edit: [Also, I got the impression that S.Sigmund is the bomb as well from reading the Shadow's dialogue. There has been absolutely no clues that the reflections of the clock image are the explosive things outside of the Discussion Thread.

Of course, Lace could easily ignore the prevailing logic and arguments - she does it all the time - and snatch Clarise anyway before running through the maze. That would be interesting. We'd have to fight each other in order to try and kill her, all the while worrying that Clarise is going to explode at any second.]

Zincspider
23rd May 2012, 3:38 AM
Edit: [Also, I got the impression that S.Sigmund is the bomb as well from reading the Shadow's dialogue. There has been absolutely no clues that the reflections of the clock image are the explosive things outside of the Discussion Thread.

Yeah, that's kinda what the DT is for. You might want to look at it and take it's word every now and then, eh?
It's not just for chatting each other up.

Niihyl
23rd May 2012, 3:39 AM
True, but our characters don't read the DT. Thus, all character and plot decisions shall be made as if without knowledge of the DT.

[Edit Again]: To clarify, first impressions upon reading the RP thread were that the bomb is probably connected to or is S. Sigmund in some way. Mana doubts that the Shadow would leave a loophole like that to let a victim survive, especially after S. JP killed Terri off with an offhand wave. From a cynical point of view, killing the Shadow straight-up is likely the best option, even though it's not certain. Nothing is certain, the baddies can change the rules whenever they want.

Kiruria
23rd May 2012, 9:44 AM
Ohh man, I wonder how much Sigmund is gonna hate Halberd now. The post I just made took advantage of Halberd's lack of agility (clearly his lowest attribute). Good luck trying to get him to run. And IIRC, Scathach isn't very speedy either, nor is the Hierophant Arcana in general.

Of course, Mana sounds like he's intent on staying as well... especially since Alice just can't wait to end Clarise's poor little life. And yup, Lace is being foolish again. How can she hope to carry someone bigger than her and still run as fast (unless it's Saturnus doing the carrying)? More importantly, how is she gonna get Clarise away from Sigmund's grasp?

Yeah, people, don't read the DT! It will tempt you into godmodding by giving you knowledge on how to get past this situation! [/sarcasm]

Zincspider
23rd May 2012, 1:01 PM
Oh, lack of agility. Here I was thinking that you were talking about how good it was.
I was scared that Halberd had killed Clarise and started running through the maze, Woody Woodpecker style, laughing as Sigmund chased him.

Good thing I was wrong.

Vivian_Bloom
23rd May 2012, 7:24 PM
So who'd be Wile E. Coyote? Izzy has the goggles. I don't think Bryan'd get that far...

Clarise is only about an inch or two taller than Lace, and neither of 'em are big girls. I don't know, but if it does happen (I hope so...might just do it anyway), Lace'll pick up speed from the other side of the room with her skates and bulldoze into Sigmund from the side, or just use Agilao on him. Someone isn't gonna be on their feet, but hey, he's strong against fire anyway, right? He'll get over it. Saturnus has no arms, so Lace'll carry her.

Bears and Vikings? Oh man, I hope somethin's comin'. I still remember Zinc's drawing.

EDIT: Alright, Roadrunner. I'm not saying she knows the exit. I have no clue how big the maze is. Let me know if there's any bunnying.

Zincspider
23rd May 2012, 7:29 PM
Well, it would be Sugmund, if Halberd is the Roadrunner in this situation.

So is Lace being the Roadrunner? Cause I can get behind that. Rips her off the ground after a sneak attack from Saturnus and runs like hell trying not to get caught, no one knowing (even her) that she's actually doing the choice that will save her.

Well, Zinc's drawing won't be coming after you...
It's not on the Shadow's side... and also not a bear.

niedude
23rd May 2012, 8:27 PM
Is it our Indiana Jones' Persona?

Zincspider
23rd May 2012, 8:29 PM
Nnnoooooooo...

Blivsey
23rd May 2012, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I didn't think that the were-bear (or w/e it is, exactly) was going to fit into this court. It just seemed a bit out of place for the mirror maze.

All right, going to add a short-ish response sometime by Friday (so, roughly 32 hrs) with Sigmund trying to railroad his current plan. By the by, how likely is it that we'll actually exorcise Shadow Sigmund from Clarise?

niedude
23rd May 2012, 11:31 PM
Given that this is Zinc we're talking about, on a scale from one to ten?
Potato

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 1:28 AM
Absolutely Zero.
I already gave the only way to save her, and so far the only way that seems it would work is if we let Lace and Saturnus kidnap her and run out of the blast radius while the rest of you give chase.
With her Persona's utility, she can move much faster than you guys.

Oh, the Werewolf (not bear. It has nothing to do with bears you ignorant fools) will in fact have something to do with the Court tonight, just not a very big role.

niedude
24th May 2012, 1:49 AM
Absolutely Zero.
I already gave the only way to save her, and so far the only way that seems it would work is if we let Lace and Saturnus kidnap her and run out of the blast radius while the rest of you give chase.
With her Persona's utility, she can move much faster than you guys.

Oh, the Werewolf (not bear. It has nothing to do with bears you ignorant fools) will in fact have something to do with the Court tonight, just not a very big role.

ITS A WEREWOLF?
/instant love

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 2:11 AM
Well, a mixture of both a wolf and a sabre-toothed tiger in were form. But Werewolf seems to be closer.
All in all, I just wanted to make a big fearsome beast.

GoldenHouou
24th May 2012, 9:05 AM
Posted, finally! Sorry it took so long, things just kept happening.

Sofiya pretty much snapped and thinks all of you suck majorly for trying to kill off her friend. She's going to use Horus' ability to her advantage now (he can blind enemies effectively as mentioned in her SU) and cover for Lace while she escapes with Clarise. Sofiya's also going to fight anyone who tries to give chase to the two, basically. Could be interesting. Character conflict! Let's see where this takes us.

And yes, I know Halberd pretty much agreed to waiting for now in the end, but Sofiya pretty much snapped from what he said before that and didn't think to listen any longer.

TheSequelReturns
24th May 2012, 9:24 AM
Thank you GH for giving Miyuki a perfect point to jump back into the discussion without getting lost in a complicated internal debate.

Expect a post here soon.

Wordy
24th May 2012, 11:30 AM
Depending on Miyuki's reaction, I may as well have Ciara join Lace and Sofiya, turning this into Girls V Boys, even if most are neutral at present. Nothing can beat good old-fashioned female solidarity.

GoldenHouou
24th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Yes, girl powerrrrrr! The guys don't stand a chance, mwah! Even... if they outnumber the chicks by like, a lot. But quality over quantity!

And you're welcome, TSR. Now you owe me.

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 12:33 PM
And then Zinc was happy again, because some people remember what Shadows are.
Expect Izzy's plan to change depending on whatever Miyuki wants to do.
Whipped little bastard...

EDIT:
Little do your characters know that Shadow Liza is hot on another trail at the moment.
She won't get in your way.

Blivsey
24th May 2012, 5:03 PM
Man, is this ever turning into a train wreck, and technically I'm on the wrong side of it. And we kinda got there without a whole lot of prodding.
This is certainly in the running for the most interesting RP I've ever taken part in.

I was wondering what S.Liza has been doing ever since S.Sig set up his room, but I just assumed that she was dueling Randy/Liza.

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 5:07 PM
*puts cattle prod away*
What, nooooooo.... you guys did this on your own.
It certainly is going much better than I expect this night to go.
"Eh... a mirror maze? This'll either be really cool, or really boring. But [blank] says it's a part of [blank]...
Fine..."
YAY! LIGHT CONFLICT!

Never thought I'd be rooting for the crazies.

@bout Shadow Liza
She totally is.
I'll touch on that later.

InnerFlame
24th May 2012, 7:47 PM
I totally thought that picture looked more like a wolf than bear; it looks like I was closer.

Anyways I got my post in, Russell left the room when Sigmund told him to, so he has no idea about what's going on there. Or what conflict is happening in there..... Go girls and save a life! Bring hope that maybe we can save our friends.

What happen to Ysa? I haven't seen her around lately, I want my Snow~

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 7:49 PM
Ooooh, good point.
I'll go contact Ysa. She's usually good about this stuff.

EDIT: Wait, forgot the PM in my box. Ysa's computer is on the fritz, and she won't be on for a while.
Totally just have Snow running for now.

Vivian_Bloom
24th May 2012, 8:49 PM
Well okay, I wrote up a post starting the whole - 'Halp Clarise' - thing, but I'll hold off for the other responses like Miyuki, Ciara and such.

Werewolves? Ah, man. Then again, it is a full moon out.

Ysavvryl
24th May 2012, 9:33 PM
I'm alive. Mostly. Not a good week.

And I return to find so many pretty story hooks within this game. *runs herself dizzy chasing after them all* Pretty pretty potential plots, come play with me...

It's so much easier playing with the Tarot symbolism in a Persona game if I have the High Priestess character. It works so nicely with that kind of personality. I think I can make it work out with a Hanged Man character, though.

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 9:49 PM
Is Ysa hinting that Snow needs an Arcana change?

Ysavvryl
24th May 2012, 9:52 PM
No! I said I can make it work with Hanged Man. Besides, High Priestess really belongs to a female character.

Not even to a male character with rather strong feminine traits... lol.

Although that might be interesting. How would you make an arcana change work outside of a natural Fool? I would guess something really major needs to occur in order to do so.

Edit: Basically, Hanged Man represents a change from the external portions of the High Arcana into the internal portions. A traditional card would have a group of coins below the Hanged Man and a peaceful look on the guy's face. This is to represent that he has realized that money and such 'external' things do not matter much on a quest towards wisdom and advancement of the inner self. So becoming interested in something spiritual fits within the Arcana.

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 9:55 PM
Oh, I was like "Hmmm... is that subtly?"

Yeah, you would need a couple personality changes.
But Snow seems to have changed a bit from the beginning.
And I don't limit Arcana to genders anymore, like in the first leg of the RP. (Specifically Emperor, Empress, and High Priestess)
Has he ever actually examined his card yet? To, you know, acknowledge his Arcana?

InnerFlame
24th May 2012, 9:59 PM
Yayz, it's Ysa and she posted! I was kind worrying that something bad might have happened. Before Zinc said something, that is.

Russell is going solo running through the maze it seems. I just couldn't imagine him standing there and watching people say kill her. He doesn't feel like he has the right to risk everyone else life for one that might not be saved but he cannot watch someone that been hanging around with them for two months being killed by his peer; even if they weren't close.

Ysavvryl
24th May 2012, 9:59 PM
I haven't actually written out that portion directly, although I just hinted that he's looked into it. Perhaps not as much as he could have.

I can work either way, to stay within Hanged Man or try to make an arcana shift a part of his personal plot. I wasn't even thinking about it until you mentioned it. I made the comment in regards to a part Persona game where I did have a High Priestess character. I was able to give her knowledge of the Tarot right from the start. Unfortunately, that one died before we did anything major.

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unfortunately, that one died before we did anything major.

Hmmm... NPC or TSR's?
I think there was one other as well... I was in two of them I believe.

Well, leave it as he is now. The Arcana is mostly for a little bit of guideline here, it's not really that important.

Ysavvryl
24th May 2012, 10:16 PM
Okay.

Which one... it was a few years back, I believe. I don't even have the girl's SU saved (but I remember that she liked bells and wore belled anklets and bracelets... weird detail). I've been in five Persona games, six if you count one that didn't even make it past the SU stage.

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 10:28 PM
Well:
NPC's- Persona: A God Without a Name (This was your High Priestess: Suzan 'Spooky' Hazel)
EndarkenedGardevior's- Persona: The Beast Within' (which had 8 posts and none were yours)
TSR's- Velvet Twilight and Another One I Forget The Name Of (I was in both of these as well as NPC's. Pine was like, my favorite Sign-Up ever)

And all three of mine.
I think you did a chick in NPC's, where I played Geoff of the Temperance Arcana.
For TSR's you did Polaris Star (Tower) and Cali Boyd (Temperance)

EDIT:
Also-
storymasterb's- Persona: Falsum Animae (Which I had no part of and is not important because of this fact. TSR, you used Miyuki here, you ****. And Ysa, you character's Persona was Puss n' Boots. How adorable).

Wordy
24th May 2012, 10:36 PM
Yay, girl power! Oh, and Snow who is too pretty so honorary girl

Ciara's Current Estimation of Izzy: -100000000000000
Kid is totes messed up in the head.

It's funny how Ciara and Sofiya's thought processes are pretty mirrored due to their respective pasts.

Moon and Sun respectively. Turns out pretty well. Surely, there's a TROPE about it. /I'm sorry.

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 10:43 PM
Shhh... you totally misconstrued Izzy's words ya crazy B****.
EDIT: Now Ciara's just being mean... which is par for course. Carry on.
Also, no more TROPES... never more tropes on this page unless it's to tell us that you've edited the page on the website.
We need to do work on that folks.
Cause tropes kill people. Just like sharks.

Vivian_Bloom
24th May 2012, 11:23 PM
Girl power's growin'. Heartful Cry?

More tropes have been added? Huh. I haven't checked or edited that thing since doing the summary.

EDIT: Back to Trope land and crowning moments... *mumble mumble*

Zincspider
24th May 2012, 11:26 PM
More tropes need to be added.
As in you minions have to get to work.
YA! YA! *WHIPPING NOSES*

GoldenHouou
24th May 2012, 11:46 PM
Stop wiping whipping our noses Zinc, we can do it ourselves.

Sun and Moon, yeah. And after what Moon did there, Sun will probably hug her or something. Because yay a comrade! See, she knew Moon wasn't all that bad.

So many Persona RPGs, I never knew there were any before this on the forums.

Oh and did I miss somethin'? What's so bad about TROPES? HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE TROPES **** YOU.

Son_of_Shadows
25th May 2012, 12:31 AM
Hmm. Should I have Joshua continue to be as submissive to Ciara as he possibly can, and go along with her, Sofiya and Snow, or have him stick to what he said and go with whatever Siggy decides. The first is probably funnier... Or do I really need to post right now? I probably couuuuld...

Zincspider
25th May 2012, 1:16 AM
@GH
That wasn't a typo either.
It's just a tender area to whip.

Niihyl
25th May 2012, 1:31 AM
Mana Shizuko: not helping - because he still thinks Clarise is gonna blow - but not fighting either.

Because with like 1 minute left, if we fight each other, we all die. And that'd be a depressing end to the RP.

niedude
25th May 2012, 1:35 AM
Correction: Everyone but JP would die.

Wouldn't that be interesting.

Niihyl
25th May 2012, 1:38 AM
And then JP and Testa have a private role play.

That did not sound dirty in my head. There's Halls too, I guess, but she was demoted to NPC status. Actually, Wulfgard and Randy would survive too, since they're fairly far out of the way. Hooray for all the GMPCs surviving!

Zincspider
25th May 2012, 1:46 AM
Yeah, all of this was relatively low risk for me.
I'd only lose Izzy, and he's practically Miyuki's left arm by now.
How convenient...

niedude
25th May 2012, 2:19 AM
And then JP and Testa have a private role play.

The fact that Testa's weapon is a whip in no way influenced my train of thought here.

JPxHallsXTesta threesome ftw?
Or too much?

Zincspider
25th May 2012, 2:22 AM
JPxHallsXTesta threesome ftw?
Or too much?

You know, I'm pretty sure if the rest of you die, JP will too.
I don't know how yet, but it will happen.

@Niihyl
Eh, you've got more like 1.5 minutes left.
Talking doesn't take too long, and that was pretty fast paced.

Niihyl
25th May 2012, 4:14 AM
Terrible accident at the local BDSM club. An 18 year old boy was whipped to death because he forgot the safeword. Fellow member Indiana Jones brought in for manslaughter.

Read all about it!

1.5 minutes? Well, fighting would still end up with pretty much everyone dying. Even if we manage to kill each other in thirty seconds, we'd still only have a minute to get everyone out of here. Not everyone has magic rollerblades, and magic rollerblades girl has to carry a passenger.

Zincspider
25th May 2012, 4:23 AM
"He asked me to! What was I supposed to do, say no? Strange... my wife loves this kind of thing too..."

Well out of the clock's range at least.
That's not too far actually. But your character's don't know that, huh?
Well, run your little white asses off...
Sigmund, you can run too, but your ineligible to win 1st place. You have an unfair advantage.

Blivsey
25th May 2012, 4:40 AM
I did briefly consider the notion that everyone could die if we all stayed and fought it out in the figure-eight room, but that's not a huge worry to me right now. Zinc wouldn't TPK us... right?

Alright. Had my post written almost six hours ago, but I held off on it in case TSR, SoS or MZ wanted to throw in a reaction. Basically, it's an open ending for someone to jump to the rescue if they like (Hua Po will hesitate just a moment), or for the schism to be ended right there in the most decisive way. I think we all know which one we'll end up with, though.

Regardless of the ending, I definitely know what I'm having Sigmund do tomorrow morning RP-time.

@Zinc: Ooh, I can play the race game, too. Um... go-go gadget new theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4oKf32eiIo&list=PLBC2F14CEFB0B485D&index=4&feature=plpp_video)!
...I'm not very good at this.

Niihyl
25th May 2012, 5:10 AM
Aw... maybe we should have stayed. I want to know how Zinc would have hand waved us out of a TPK...

Nah, I think he would have wiped us for being *******es. Fighting each other in the middle of an exploding room. Feh.

InnerFlame
25th May 2012, 5:22 AM
Well Russell might live, he somewhere in the maze and he got a good half a min/min headstart. But he definitely still running into mirror walls... stupid confusing maze of mirrors. But if he live he will have to fight the vikings and bears (oh my) all on his own.

I just want to say Mana had the best reaction ever. I got shivers just reading it and I was thinking I would hate to be on his bad side XD Mana might just kill us all...

Zincspider
25th May 2012, 5:28 AM
Bah, Mana's a wuss if they don't have a weakness to darkness.
He uses arrows. They never work on tough enemies.
*haha, laugh at Mana's expense*

Well, Bliv, I moved it along. So many are trying to run, there was no point waiting.
Let's do this!

(Also, yes. You would have all perished, even Russell. He's not special. Even JP would die, and he's not in the maze.
T.P.K.)
If I were to hand-wave it thought, which I wouldn't have, it would have been something along the lines of:
"After the three minutes were up, there was no explosion... as Clarise had died in the crossfire already. Everyone was too busy trying to rip out throats to notice."
Simple really.

Niihyl
25th May 2012, 5:53 AM
Damn the prevalence of Annoying Arrows! Hmph. Doesn't matter how fast, strong, or determined you are, you can't fight or even walk with a couple of arrows sticking out of you. Pulling them out will do even more damage, leaving them in will obstruct your muscle movements and hurt like hell. 'Sides, a well set up compound hunting bow can down elk at 40 yards, which can weigh up to 1500lbs, with much tougher hides than people. Taking out humans at closer ranges would be laughably easy.

... No, I'm not a serial killer who hunts people down with bows. The knowledge will come in handy when the Combine invade.

Thanks for the compliment, IF! Any writer's goal is to try and get emotions out of people. Makes me feel as if my writing is actually improving, at least a little.

GoldenHouou
25th May 2012, 8:01 AM
So I though my post would be a short one, but then I thought "Reactions!" and then it wasn't short anymore. Man, I loved writing her all happy (genuinely happy, not infinite sugarrush + unmentioned drugs happy) and such for a change. Even if it was sort of sappy. Well, real sappy. Bah. I'm better at comedy.

Ciara is now being squeezed to death, btw. Unless you don't wanna go that route and someone else wants to be squeezed instead, left it vague just in case.

Out of the maze BLAST, now let's see what awaits us outside~ I want something gruesome, personally. I always want something gruesome.

And Niihyl, is that a smiley I spy? You know what the Z-man thinks of smilies. That evil, freedom of speech -limiting bastard. Mind your nose man, I hear he's into those.

Son_of_Shadows
25th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Niihyl's edit reason is hilarious.

I can't remember if I gave Joshua Energy Shower yet or not. I don't think so... *double checks* Yeah, Cadenza is next for him, THEN Energy Shower. I'll probably play it as increasing everyone's agility and healing them. Justifying the use of one of the P3 Fusion Spells as it being musically related and Shiva's power is to amplify Joshua's healing. I left Zinc a VM about it some time ago, though I don't recall him ever getting back to me. If you guys think it's too much, I can get rid of it.

I'll get on a post this weekend, probably just having Joshua flee like a little girl. Can't think of anything else to do right now...

Zincspider
25th May 2012, 12:45 PM
Blah, blah, blah, Niihyl.
Finding bow information on google, and how it goes down here are two different things, maggot.

Anyway, SoS, are you implying that my Edicts are something to laugh at? Because that's dangerous thinking there, son.

Niihyl
25th May 2012, 4:56 PM
Information is power. When the apocalypse comes, we'll see who's laughing! I-i-it'll probably be the Overseer, since he'll, y'know, control everything.

Associating hilarity with the Zincian Edicts is immediate grounds for immolation, you know. As are pretensions of free will. Makes the mindless slaves a bit nippy. Watch yourself.

Vivian_Bloom
25th May 2012, 5:31 PM
Zinc's edits/edicts are the same thing? I'm not sure, but it sounds good. Whatever he says, it's right, all the time. For the sake of our health.

So... in different ways, we're all on our way out the maze, and we avoided what would've been a total-wipe out from fighting.
This is gonna be a long night.

MarbleZone
25th May 2012, 10:46 PM
I'll try to get a post up today. Obviously Levin has no choice but to run along, and no special means to do so other than use his legs. Hopefully it'll be enough, what with mostly everyone using their Personae to escape faster...

Zincspider
26th May 2012, 9:12 PM
Hey guys!
We're reaching the end of the Shadow Siggy arc here! We might not want to slow down.
In short: Post for me, please. And I'll be more merciful (to an extent) in the future.

Son_of_Shadows
26th May 2012, 11:30 PM
I believe that statement as much as I believe in the Loch Ness Monster. I'll get on it tomorrow morning either way.

InnerFlame
27th May 2012, 2:14 AM
I don't doubt you, Zinc; I mean you did give us the option to save someone instead having to just kill another person. I'll get working on a post as well.

Zincspider
27th May 2012, 2:35 AM
Thank you, IF!
For referance:
"to an extent" = Zinc will not smile, laugh, or take any kind of pleasure when killing you. He will be very sad and say sorry. But you will still be very, very dead. O so dead.

Son_of_Shadows
27th May 2012, 7:08 PM
Thank you, IF!
For referance:
"to an extent" = Zinc will not smile, laugh, or take any kind of pleasure when killing you. He will be very sad and say sorry. But you will still be very, very dead. O so dead.

Now there's the Zinc I know.

Well, it's still morning somewhere. Posted. Really like that last line of mine. Brooding Joshua is fun to write.

Oh, and I'm currently watching Hunchback of Notre Dame... Y'know, the Disney movie with gypsies who hideout in their own Court of Miracles. Is this how the name for ours came to be?

TheSequelReturns
27th May 2012, 7:17 PM
@SoS: I figured that out back in UtGoG, Zinc just told me not to tell anyone.

I think I'm just going to wait until we move onward to post again. I don't have anything to add besides "Miyuki started running"

niedude
27th May 2012, 8:51 PM
Didn't Zinc post a youtube clip of dancing gypsies from the Hunchback of Notre Damn and specifically state that's where the Court's name came from like, last month?

Not that it wasn't already a badly kept secret before xP

Son_of_Shadows
27th May 2012, 11:02 PM
*late to the punchline* *is also very stupid*

Oh, and Randy's last name, Clopin, one of its characters. Well, that pretty much confirms it...

Ysavvryl
28th May 2012, 12:10 AM
I'm around, but again, not much I can think of to post except for getting Snow to run out with the group.

Blivsey
28th May 2012, 2:23 AM
I'll try and post again, but like the others, mine won't be long - just a short reaction and Sigmund running for it. Looks like nobody's got anything more interesting to add, as the main conflict here has been pretty much resolved (nobody's going to be catching Lace). I vote that we move on in two days max.

Niihyl
29th May 2012, 2:58 AM
Who are we waiting for? I don't have anything more to say besides 'continued running', which seems to be everyone's problem so far. Looks like we may just want to move forward.

/Always agreeing with Bliv.

Blivsey is a very reasonable person. And sane. We should all listen to him more often. Get off my back.

Zincspider
29th May 2012, 5:56 AM
We're waiting for Zinc to stop saying 'Ow Ow, my back! God DAMMIT, my back!"
This has nothing to do with Niihyl's last sentence. I'm simply hurt.

EDIT: I wish people would take their actions in a short post than just having Zinc assume they run.
Without it in writing on the page, I might just have everyone who didn't post blow the hell up. Boom.

InnerFlame
29th May 2012, 12:06 PM
There's that post I promise a couple of days ago; even though it still a running post I had things that Russell could still think and said. So I'm good to go and ready for the next trial of the night.

GoldenHouou
29th May 2012, 3:26 PM
Yep, I'm ready to move on as well. I did think about having Sofiya turn around and have Horus help Halberd run if he's really as slow as he said, but since Kiru hasn't been on in a while and I don't want to give her even more to catch up with (and since everyone running isn't that important anyway), I figured I wouldn't bother.

So bring on 'em bears! Err, once you recover that is. Back pains can be hellish.

Blivsey
29th May 2012, 5:41 PM
@Niihyl: Well, somebody has to be in this joint. Kinda why I've erred on playing Sig as normal until he's around other sane people - the boring, responsible end of the straight man/funny man routine has to be upheld.

Except that the joke's on you all. Sigmund was secretly a robot all this time. He has no real emotions. That's why I know that this rage-bomb will fail! What, did you think people actually play African-born characters around here?

*ahem*

All right, Zinc, throwing a short post up. We've pretty much all declared our intentions either in this thread or in the RP thread, but a quick three paragraphs to seal the deal shouldn't be too hard, anyway.
EDIT: Aaand done. Short, but did everything it needed to.

Kiruria
30th May 2012, 11:36 AM
And I posted as well! With an epic fail on Halberd's part. Count on him to be completely disoriented when things change all of a sudden. Is he doomed? We'll see, I guess...

And yes, everyone has a good reason to call him a murderer. He's a friggin' pirate, for Jester's sake! And a friggin' gangster, for Pinkie Pie's sake.

Zincspider
1st June 2012, 5:41 AM
Well, Halberd's lucky. TSR just saved his life.
I had written his death and everything and was fixing to post it. He had, after all, fallen down in the middle of explody time.
Now I'll have to re-write my post.

TheSequelReturns
1st June 2012, 5:51 AM
You're welcome Zinc.

Kiruria, Miyuki will accept payment for services rendered in the form of freshly brewed tea. Baked goods optional.

InnerFlame
1st June 2012, 3:12 PM
I'll pay you TSR... Because I actually notice the whole Halberd stopping and I really wasn't sure how to help. Russell not that strong and Halberd is definitely too much of load for Eros to carry, because he isn't all that strong either; persona and user match in that aspect. I was afraid he might die because Russell has actually gotten so attached... Also imagining Halberd over Asteraea shoulder had made me giggle.

Do you preferred normal tea or sweet iced tea and would you like an apple fritter or donuts as baked good 'cause I can get all those at my new job... That and ice cream.

Zincspider
2nd June 2012, 2:33 AM
Gonna be posting tonight. Feeling better.
Sorry about the wait, my friends.

Son_of_Shadows
2nd June 2012, 10:31 AM
I'm going to be away until Tuesday, sorry if I miss anything important.

Missing you already.

niedude
3rd June 2012, 1:28 AM
Posted.

Also, you may notice that JP was on the roof looking at things for "at least five minutes." This was an intentional attempt to have JP reach the roof and note the mirror maze intact and still be on the roof to see it explode.

Zinc, now its all up to you.
That bomb better not be a dud D<

Zincspider
3rd June 2012, 2:18 AM
Twas a real bomb.
Finally posted. Still sore, but not in as much pain. I hope to get things picking up again, so if everyone gets some posting done, we can move past the bear attack (You can kill one in a post if you put some work into the post), into the final event.

EDIT: Be aware I've been asleep or in pain for days now, so it probably isn't written so well.
If you have any questions, please ask. I'm here to clear anything up.

Ysavvryl
3rd June 2012, 5:46 AM
It was still pretty cool. Get better soon; I'd hug ya, but that might not be appreciated with back pain.

Zincspider
3rd June 2012, 11:51 PM
It's alright Ysa, I owe you a hug from when you got a computer with working speakers, so we're even now.

Hey, guys... I gave you bears. What more could you ask for? Go forth, my brethren, and let this Court which has been going on for far too long end!

Once we're done with the bears, I'll be able to announce something I've been saving for the summer. Something very special, you'll all want to take part in.

Blivsey
4th June 2012, 12:08 AM
Workin' on it, boss.

By my count, we have eleven active players in the Court (Clarise, Halberd, Joshua, Levin, Mana, Miyuki, Russell, Sigmund, Snow, Sofiya). Seven bears will divide perfectly with three being taken solo and four taken in pairs. I vote that the three more physical fighters (Joshua, Russell, and Sigmund - Levin doesn't count because he's still green and kinda shellshocked) take one apiece while the more nimble/magic-based characters take the rest with two-on-one odds. Izzy could help back up one of the three physical fighters or the group as a whole. Strategery!

Hmm... I know what I would do for something special, but I'll keep my trap shut in case I guess it accidentally.

Zincspider
4th June 2012, 12:11 AM
Wait, Russell and Josh have to fight a bear on their own?
Well, that's two down. Nine to go.

Well, I'm not against someone guessing the something special, honestly. Go ahead.

niedude
4th June 2012, 12:16 AM
Something special?

I'm not sure whether I should jump in joy or cower in fear.

Regardless, the close-quarter fighters sould NOT engage a bear alone. Are you nuts? The magic users could probably keep a bear or two at bay. If it were up to me, this is how I'd divide things:

Sigmund providing long range magic (You don't want to take on a bear with your bare fists /lamepun) + Halberd
I'd reckon they'd take one down pretty fast, what with Sig being Fire attribute and Halberd being pretty beefy.

Russel + Miyuki
I honestly forget what's Russel's fighting style, so a backup healer and shield-caster should help him out

Mana. Just Mana, standing off to the side and shooting down the bears that seem to be the most fearsome at the moment.

Joshua + Lace

This needs to happen.

Sofiya + Snow

Ditto on the above.

Ciara will probably be her cocky self and take one alone.

Zincspider
4th June 2012, 12:19 AM
No, no. Something special, not 'something special'.
It's all wrong there.

Miyuki can't heal, just so you know, mate.

I do want to see Sigmund punch a bear though. It'd be wicked.

Blivsey
4th June 2012, 12:39 AM
Good thing we're hashing this out here, then. Now that I look at it, sending Russell up against a bear on his own is a bit nuts (I think I meant to type Halberd), though Joshua might be able to down one by virtue of being a lot more agile. Sigmund would probably get a straight-up beatdown if not for his type advantage, too.

Niedude's got it pretty much down, though:
- I agree with Mana's sniper role.
- Miyuki would make a great shield maiden and support for one of the more offensive guys - Russell or Halberd would be perfect.
- Two of Sigmund/Russell/Halberd would make for great Bash Brothers. Snow 'n' Cinders makes for a good combination, but they were just at odds with each other a few posts back, so that's a bit shaky.
- Sofiya and Lace seem to be best buds tonight. A little fire-and-ice combination would work pretty well, and the two could collectively keep feinting around one bear to keep it distracted until it goes down.
- Ciara... will probably try to either pridefully fight one herself, trick Joshua into doing it for her, or fight one with Joshua. The first of these would require her being bailed out by one of the others.
- Levin would be taking his pointers from one of the other guys right now - whoever's not doing something else could lead him by example.
- Snow could either help Mana with sniping or pick somebody else and be a support. I dunno - he kinda seems to fit wherever he's needed.

The characters have probably formed all sorts of attack plans for the various enemy types over the last two months. Now we've just got to figure them out.

Hmm... I was going to guess that, since everybody seemed to have their own idea for a sidestory/OVA project, we might make a contest out of that. Everybody who wants to writes their own OVA, best of show wins nothing-in-particular.

EDIT: Ask and ye shall receive, Zinc. He'll most certainly be punching a bear. In the face. On fire. (Well, depending on where he fits in strategy-wise.)

Zincspider
4th June 2012, 12:45 AM
Well, with a Persona, you shouldn't have to really form a strategy for the fight. Just get out there and kick some butt. These are the basic shadow minions for the night, they're not really important, like the Shad-Hos were. Just take care of them and move on.
Plus, some of you were probably hurt by the blast, and everyone should have been knocked down.

And that's a pretty good guess.

Ysavvryl
4th June 2012, 5:42 AM
I thought of using Recarm on Clarise, but at that moment, Snow wouldn't have been able to see that she was unconscious. So whenever there's an opportunity.

For some reason, whenever I was writing that post or thinking about it, I kept thinking of Dr. Seuss. It was the bears.

Oh, I know! The announcement is yellow!

InnerFlame
4th June 2012, 6:16 AM
Hmm... Are the bears immune to status effect attacks? Russell is like the only one (that I can remember) with status effect attacks and so far I hadn't had the opportunity to show it off (not your fault just hadn't happen). Oh never mind I'll get a typing this up soon.

As for his fighting style, Russell has develop a very crude fighting style since he doesn't really have talent for fighting. He has fairly good amount of power behind his attack despite the lack of skill and his built but not nearly as strong as the more natural, better built fighters. Russell fights close-ish range with an axe (closer if he uses the Rapier) and Eros spams enemies with arrow. His arrows sometime infatuates enemies and turned them against one another and help Russell/Eros. The two makes a nice pair on their own I think.

TheSequelReturns
4th June 2012, 6:18 AM
Something special... saved for summer...

It wouldn't happen to be the beach episode would it?

I'll have a post up in a bit. Planning on sticking Miyuki with either Izzy, Halberd, or both, but am open to suggestions.

Vivian_Bloom
4th June 2012, 5:57 PM
Can the bears be taken out solo? I like the idea of pairing up on them, but I can never predict when someone will post a follow-up, and Zinc wants to get through this quickly. I'll write something up for her bear fight soon. Here's hoping they're not ridiculously strong. Even though Lace has fire magic, I've been running her as a physical, head-on attacker so far. She'll get up close.

Zinc's something special, huh? Summer? Salt water? I'd guess and hope that after this Court's over, Wulfgard meets us back at the dorm and announces he's taking us on a school "field trip" and some much needed R&R at his cousin, or long-time girlfriend's summer home. A week of fun in the sand, and no shadows or monsters to worry about, as we figure out how to end the Court. Or at least, the smart people do. That is, until a giant Shadow Lobster attacks the beach-goers! Oh no!

Whatever it is though, I'm sure it'll be fun. Lookin' forward to it.

niedude
4th June 2012, 6:24 PM
I love how everyone is forgetting that its September in Quartermain.

Blivsey
4th June 2012, 6:46 PM
@niedude: Even better - we're actually at the crux between October and November. If we were to go somewhere coastal at less than 30 degrees latitude, the weather would certainly be balmy enough for a beach, though that's probably a bit far from Quarterman.

@Zinc: Hmm... by "good guess" do you mean "close" or "that's a clever idea"?

@VB: I think that the intention was that they should mostly be taken in pairs unless the post is fairly well-written and you have a logical advantage - Lace and Sig would be able to probably take theirs solo given their type advantages.

BRB writing a fight scene.

EDIT: Done. Sigmund definitely has some wounds - about two dozen various glass cuts, a bruised forearm and frostbite on his chest - he just doesn't feel it because of Marakukaja (which I imagine as working as a minor painkiller as well as a damage reducer). Speaking of which, whoever wants to take the close-range approach can feel free to take advantage of that spell, as well. Sigmund probably could use a bit of patching, but that can wait until the bears are all cleared out.

Zincspider
4th June 2012, 10:53 PM
@IF
Mana's all about status affects. So is Liza. Shame on you for forgetting this.

@niedude
For the last time, you cretinous homonid, it's Quarterman. It has been from the beginning and it won't change.

@TSR
Where is your post, oh liar?

@Bliv and Ysa
I love you both. Unlike everyone else at the moment. I now appoint you both to supreme 'Brown Nosers'... no, how about 'Wise Men'. Ysa, I'm sorry but it's the title. You'll just have to be a man from now on. It's easy. We leave the toilet seat up, don't listen, and get lost if sitcoms are to be believed. That's about it.

niedude
4th June 2012, 11:22 PM
NAMES ARE CONFUSING AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Just ask GH

Vivian_Bloom
4th June 2012, 11:33 PM
Zinc's Royal Guard is still growing? His name's make sense, kinda.
Brown Noser = Someone who wants to get promoted, right?

Well, let's get right to it.

A diarama would be really, really nice right about now. If anyone can find it in there heart, then please, just donate. Lace is pooped and I don't know if Clarise'll wake up and talk again anytime soon. Is she just a husk now until whenever, or if she gets to the hospital? Ah well. Hopefully this body'll hang around and I'll wake up whenever Part 2 of Zinc's "special something" pops up.

MarbleZone
4th June 2012, 11:41 PM
Will get around to posting on either Thursday or Friday.

If absolutely necessary to move on before then, Levin is somewhere near bleeding out with a multitude of gruesome-looking glass shards lodged in his flesh, because you let the poor sod go on foot.

Zincspider
4th June 2012, 11:55 PM
Hey, Marbly, just an idea, but now maybe Levin's Persona could awaken and it's first act be, oh I don't know, heal him? It'd be pretty sweet.

MarbleZone
5th June 2012, 12:14 AM
That was exactly my plan, but like I said, I can only post something decent (by my standards, anyway) around Thursday/Friday, and you might be in a bit of hurry to wrap up this Court before then. ;)

Zincspider
5th June 2012, 12:54 AM
Well, at the rate we're going *glare at everyone else* we'll still be punching bears next Monday.

Ysavvryl
5th June 2012, 1:52 AM
I'll accept being a Wise Man if I can cross dress as a woman. Because that'd make me transgender.

@ Vivian: I'd have to get Snow across the street, but he is a quick runner by this point. Although it'd be even more sad if Snow got Lace and Clarise healed back up before the bears were taken care of.

Lace and Sig were being pretty awesome there.

Note: Is it weirder that I have post 666 here, or that this post talks about cross-dressing?

Niihyl
5th June 2012, 2:48 AM
Got a post up... still a bit tired, so forgive any utter BS you may find.

Glad to see you're feeling better, Zinc. Hope you get fully fit soon, for whatever epic you've got waiting in the wings.

InnerFlame
5th June 2012, 4:55 AM
..... Liza has fought before? I must of missed it because I don't remember her fighting well... anything. I only remember her healing Randy couple of times, hiding and running... Kind of like Russell minus the healing since he cannot heal. I probably should have remember Mana though all I remember from his is Mudo and Die for me! ..... To be fair I don't remember much anyone else skill... Anyhow I'm still working on a post I going to have Russell slightly freak out before he get to fighting.

Son_of_Shadows
5th June 2012, 12:26 PM
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. Who missed me? I'll get on a post tomorrow afternoon. Joshua will be doing a quick heal, since explosion shockwaves hurt I guess, before... Doing whatever.

I vote that the three more physical fighters (Joshua, Russell, and Sigmund - Levin doesn't count because he's still green and kinda shellshocked) take one apiece while the more nimble/magic-based characters take the rest with two-on-one odds. Izzy could help back up one of the three physical fighters or the group as a whole. Strategery!

... What're you smoking? And get me a kilo of it. Joshua's got a saber, but he's a lot more magical than physical. He's only been fighting close-range (ie against the Shad-ho and that thing at the start of BOSS) out of necessity really. Trust me, if he goes close-range here, he will die horribly. And nobody wants that... I need him to torture.

Ooh, something special eh? Well, that's something to look forward to, but it requires posts first people!

I love how everyone is forgetting that its September in Quartermain.

It's Halloween.

Zincspider
6th June 2012, 1:51 AM
It's Halloween.

This is kinda true. It's technically November now, but either way, niedude was wrong and that's all that matters.

I'm waiting for TSR and SoS... as well as a few others I'm guessing. Those two are the only two who told me they need to.
If they don't post by tomorrow, I'll move us along anyway. Well... I'll update.

niedude
6th June 2012, 2:57 AM
/didnt account for the time skip

sadfrog.jpg

Zincspider
6th June 2012, 3:11 AM
You do realize that this means that JP has to fall off the roof right?
Dire consequences. For stupidity.

niedude
6th June 2012, 3:17 AM
Can we negotiate him tumbling down the stairs comically?

Zincspider
6th June 2012, 3:18 AM
I think we can negotiate a total lack of injury for a post before the night is over.
wink. wink. nudge. nudge.

niedude
6th June 2012, 3:51 AM
Can't, already sleeping.
Will post tomorrow if GF and I aren't at each other's throats for no reason again.
Also /3 exams on 3 consecutive days less than a week for
/havent studied ****

/doomed

Zincspider
6th June 2012, 4:25 AM
Oh yeah man, I totally feel you pain... or I did for two weeks.
Now I'm listening to BrodyQuest and playing my new Vita.

...ummm...
Forget the falling. You're free.

GoldenHouou
6th June 2012, 1:36 PM
THE BEARS ARE HERE? OMFG YAY.

No, I haven't read the rp thread yet, haven't had the time after coming back. Will do so soonnnnnn. And then post, because that's all you really wanted to know anyway, you cold, heartless bastard.

Zincspider
6th June 2012, 9:30 PM
Yes they are, and they're weak to fire!
Crap. I forgot to say that. Sig and Lace should be dominating these things. As should anyone else with fire. But those are the main two I believe.
If you two want to edit in your attacks doing more damage and disorienting the bears, feel free.

niedude
6th June 2012, 10:10 PM
If we ever are attacked by a group of enemies weak to Ice, I'll just laugh.
So, so hard.

Zincspider
6th June 2012, 10:17 PM
We have so much ice.
Too much if you ask me.
Have you ever wondered why we haven't faced anything weak to ice? Because I don't want to make things too easy. The best we'll get is neutral to ice as it stands.

Son_of_Shadows
7th June 2012, 2:09 AM
Come to think of it, do we have any characters who use Wind?

Blivsey
7th June 2012, 2:15 AM
@Zinc: Even more damage? Sigmund just hit a cluster of the shadows with a fireball, cast a ward for all the melee fighters and took down a bear with his bare hands + magic. Someone can pretend that he went on to grapple another one, but I think that anything more would border on power playing.

Also, I'll keep my steward title, thanks. Neutrality is a virtue in the nuthouse, after all.

RE: ELEMENT BALANCE
I think we had a list of everybody's elements lying around in the last thread. Lemme go get it - I'm pretty sure we have at least one person on every element, but that we were short on lightning and long on ice.
[EDIT: Eff it, made a new one. JP's dark element is very minor, i.e. just Mudo.]

0. Randy: Fire
I. Izzy: Elec
II. VACANT SPOT
III. VACANT SPOT
IV. Testa: ???
V. Halberd: Physical
VI. JP: Physical, Dark
VII. Levin: Light
VIII. Miyuki: Light
IX. Liza: Ice
X. Wulfgard: Physical
XI. Russell: Wind
XII. Snow: Neutral
XIII. Mana: Dark
XIV. Sigmund: Fire
XV. Shinai: ???
XVI. Joshua: Ice
XVII. Lace: Fire
XVIII. Ciara: Physical, Light
XIX. Sofiya: Ice/Wind

Or, weighted by element,

Phys: 3 + Wulfgard
Fire: 2 + Randy
Ice: 2 + Liza
Elec: 0 + Izzy
Wind: 2
Light: 3
Dark: 2
We also have 6 confirmed healers (Halberd, Levin, Liza, Snow, Joshua and Sofiya, though a few just have Dia as a fallback)

Sorry, Zinc, looks like you were wrong on this one. Our majority by far is physical-based Personae, with the others being fairly balanced save for poor ol' Electric. I swear right now that my primary backup character is electric-based, though. Clarise was an Ice-type user - perhaps that's what you were thinking of.

Anybody can feel free to point out if they were wrongly categorized. I just did this one based on the sign-up thread and the skill sheets we published on page 10.

GoldenHouou
7th June 2012, 8:48 AM
Well, Sofiya could be considered ice as well as wind; she's used more ice than wind attacks, though it seems like that's gonna change soon 'cause of the enemy's typing. She also has one light attack (and her special move has to do with light) but that's basically just 'cause it'd be silly for a big shining bird not to have anything light based at all. That Dia she has is probably gonna stay as just Dia too, 'cause her main focus ain't healing.

Either way, love ya Bliv for having the time to make us a chart... again. *loves*

Going to go read through the posts noooowww.

InnerFlame
7th June 2012, 4:25 PM
..... Looking about at my post I've suddenly realize that I never posted my revamp stats sheet (I looked for it at least). I totally had it complete and I thought I posted it but I didn't... Here it is now.

XI. Russell Wilton | Strength Arcana
Persona: Eros
Weapon: Axe with a Sword as his spare weapon
Primary Element: Wind
Phys: -
Slash: -
Strike: -
Pierce: -
Fire: -
Ice: - Wk
Lightning: -
Wind: - Str
Earth: -
Water: -
Light: -
Dark: -

Skills:

Passive

Love's Arrows- All attack that requires arrows has a chance of inflicting charm status effect
Charm Boost- Increases the chances of a being charm when hit by an attack that causes charm
Counterstrike- Has a higher chance of reflecting physical damage

Status/Effect Skill
Charmdi- Cure one person that has been Charmed
Tarukaja- Raise one Person attack power

Attacks
Eros' Arrow- A powerful signature move of Eros with a very high chance of charming target
Garula- a stronger wind based attack that Garu.
Poison Arrow- Hit one target and has a low chance of poisoning target
Twin Shot- Inflicts moderate attack twice on one target
Cyclone Shot- A wind attack mixed with an arrow adding a wind element and amplifying that attack damage.

Next:

Power Charge- Double attack power of next physical attack
Arrow Rain- Inflicts moderate damage to group of enemies sometimes multiple times.

I gave him another wind-based skill upgraded his Garu and Counter other than that I don't think there anything else too add about. Sorry about the lateness of this.

niedude
7th June 2012, 5:10 PM
Would you like me to post JP's character sheet, Zinc?
I don't think I listed JP's attacks, since at the time, they were pretty much Mudo + physical stuff. But I think its about time I gave JP a Tarukaja and the like

Zincspider
7th June 2012, 6:16 PM
After a storm, my internet was kicked off for a long time. Just got back on.
Warms my heart to see a few posts in the DT. Remember back in POP when we'd have 50 posts in a single day?

See, Bliv, Sofiya is Ice. That's one more.
Phys isn't exactly going to get you anywhere in hitting weaknesses. Ice is very prominent.
Yeah, Clarise used to be Ice before JK got the boot and that was still in my head.

I'm totally ok with what our allocation is at now. It seems damn balanced on a whole.

EDIT: Weather's getting real bad again. Won't be able to get online in about 30 minutes. Won't be able to get post up when it's done again. Will post tomorrow when I get internet back.

Zincspider
8th June 2012, 11:14 PM
Marbly, TSR, and Wordy.
Helloooooooooo.... where are you three?
You've gone missing ever since I chewed you out for being so harsh about E3, Wordy. Not sure if it's spite or you're busy.
If it's the first, please accept my apologies.

Son_of_Shadows
8th June 2012, 11:23 PM
She's still doing her exams as far as I know, so I wouldn't worry about it. She is the type to y'know, brutalise you for something like that though...

MarbleZone
8th June 2012, 11:56 PM
Will post tonight, sorry for the delay.

Wordy
9th June 2012, 2:21 AM
Double whammy- spiteful and busy. Can't wait for June 19th. I will do cartwheels and somersaults.

Pretty sure the count there is off, Bliv. I think it's 3+Wulfgard for Physical. The reason why Ciara absorbs Light is because I was hoping for her to learn a single Light spell (God's Judgment) when/if her Persona evolves, as it seemed appropriate. Also, I don't think Empress is vacant...(?)

If you want to move on soon then move on, I'm unlikely to be able to rustle up anything sufficient in the time remaining for this 'section' due to stuff. Will defo have something for the next one, though (I JUST PURGED A WINKING SMILIE HERE). So Ciara is slowly making her way towards the Battle of the Bears, using fruity language in Snow White references about mirrors on walls as she scrapes shards out of her flesh. Fun.

Anyone still interested in Persona 4 Arena, check TSR's page. August 7th.

Blivsey
9th June 2012, 2:38 AM
Ah, you're right, Wordy. 3+Wulfy, thanks. That means that we're slightly over par on light, but exactly even on the other elements that matter (except poor, neglected electric). Ice is still only as prominent as almost everything else, Zinc.

The Empress *is* vacant for now. Zinc left it that way after Theresa left us.

Oh, you better believe I've been paying attention to P4A. Looks awesome, comes out on my birthday, and one of the first things I'm doing when I get back to university is playing that for five solid hours.
(The P4G opening (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5pYCw4ET4) is obnoxiously addictive, BTW.)

Heads-up, I'll be a bit scarce over the month of July. Not gone, but scarce. Like, one-story-post-a-week scarce. I think we'll probably be on to lighter, more social-based stuff by then, though.

Zincspider
9th June 2012, 2:50 AM
Ah, you're right, Wordy. 3+Wulfy, thanks. That means that we're slightly over par on light, but exactly even on the other elements that matter (except poor, neglected electric). Ice is still only as prominent as almost everything else, Zinc.

We did have twice as many ice characters than anything else, so HA!

The Empress *is* vacant for now. Zinc left it that way after Theresa left us.

For a reason. Don't get your hopes up.

Oh, you better believe I've been paying attention to P4A. Looks awesome, comes out on my birthday, and one of the first things I'm doing when I get back to university is playing that for five solid hours.
(The P4G opening (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5pYCw4ET4) is obnoxiously addictive, BTW.)

Better believe I'll be playing it too.
Since I have a Vita now, I'll be getting P4G too. Double Persona Fun Happy Time

Heads-up, I'll be a bit scarce over the month of July. Not gone, but scarce. Like, one-story-post-a-week scarce. I think we'll probably be on to lighter, more social-based stuff by then, though.

Eh, no guaranteeing on these speculamationes.

Answered in bold, Bliv.
You forgot to add Sofiya in Ice as well, as it is her main element. She's weak to wind at the moment.

@Wordy
Wordy, please warm my thread. I miss you.

Blivsey
9th June 2012, 2:59 AM
I did not forget Sofiya in the Ice count - we have two player characters on Ice, plus Liza. I'm kind of counting the GMPCs separately. Sofiya has Ice and Wind spells at last count, so that's where she's listed.

Hmm... this Court is kinda turning into a marathon level if we're expected to still be there next month. Not necessarily a complaint, but... it'll be interesting.

Zincspider
9th June 2012, 3:05 AM
So we really only have one wind then? Because putting someone in two places doesn't seem right.

Yes it is. I gave a decree, and you people insisted I stick to it. So here it is.

GoldenHouou
9th June 2012, 6:24 AM
What? Sofiya isn't weak to wind, it's her primary element (even if she has two ice spells and only one wind + Wind Amp). Also, I just realized she learns Mana Gain next and I kind of find it hilarious. Run, Mana, run. So if Sofiya only gets one element, it's going to be wind. She's gonna learn Garula/Magaru whenever we get the chance to learn attacks again too, because I realized her spells kinda... suck right now.

Either way you wrong, man.

InnerFlame
9th June 2012, 6:28 AM
I finally started playing Persona 4 again and I breezed through the area I was having trouble with. So yay, the game's moving again and it didn't take me a year to get back to it. I probably wouldn't be getting Persona Arena 'cause I don't have a vita. And I don't think I'll be buying one anytime soon.

So according to Zinc's decree Russell is the only 'true' Wind user of the group.

Zincspider
9th June 2012, 6:29 AM
Sofiya was totally weak to wind a while back. Did you change that?

No, Zinc's decree was the bears and three shadow selves.

GoldenHouou
9th June 2012, 6:37 AM
No, she was never weak to Wind. She used to be weak to Dark and Water, and after we dropped the unused elements she became weak to Lightning. I never did make the new sheet after that change though, so her SU still says her weakness is Water. I also never went through my skills to see if they fit the group's supposed level, which is probably why I left out any stronger Wind spells... Mind if she learns either of the two during this Court? Seems like it's going to be going on a while (which is a good thing, of course) anyway.

Also yay Persona 4! I've almost completed mine. Almost. I think. Oh and.. *goes to stalk TSR's page for that P4 Arena stuff*

Zincspider
9th June 2012, 6:52 AM
... huh? Wait a minute! I seemed to have stopped caring.
I think I'm done with this line of conversation.
I no longer care about elemental affinities.
Bear are icy. Bear think fire bad. Hit bear with fire.

MarbleZone
9th June 2012, 8:21 PM
Post up. Sorry if there are any plot inconsistencies, I barely had time to proofread, let alone read through all these posts. If something's off from what's been established before, let me know.

Zincspider
10th June 2012, 9:20 PM
Ok, I should be good for posting now.
I'll have one up for tonight. Everyone enjoy a 5-6 hour break.

Wordy
11th June 2012, 12:09 AM
And then, at the eleventh hour, a Wordy post appeared! (literally, because it's 23:09 BST!)

I tried hard because I love you guys so much, and here we areeee

Zincspider
11th June 2012, 12:34 AM
Thank you for the posts, TSR and Wordy.
If I'm not mistaken, only GH and Kirby need to post... and if I am mistaken (as I often am), then they have already posted.

Either way, I'd like a little update from you guys, here in the DT. How are the status of the shadows?
Did anyone kill a bear that I might of missed? How many are being attacked at the moment?

Blivsey
11th June 2012, 12:58 AM
GH and Kiruria have not posted in the bear attack.

In order, here are the actions taken against the shadow bears and the players' status:
- Snow boomerang'd one, is in decent condition.
- Sigmund hit several with Maragi and K.O.'d one, has multiple injuries.
- Lace grappled and killed one, is unconscious with multiple injuries.
- Mana killed one ranger-style, has light injuries.
- Joshua hung back and laid down support magic, is in decent condition.
- Russell did some damage to one, has light injuries.
- Levin is being bros with Asclepius and is keeping one pushed back, is fully healed.
- Snow used Recarm on Lace and Clarise. Lace is conscious with light wounds, Clarise is having nightmares.
- JP is spinning his wheels way uselessly away from the action.
- Miyuki cast slowing magic on one, is shielding herself from a charge, in decent condition.
- Ciara sent Kitsune to find a healer, and is admiring herself in the mirrors. In decent condition, but her nails look horrid.
- Several NPCs acted without influencing the bear attack. Testa met up with JP.
- Levin, suave man that he is, heeded the call to heal Ciara. Both are fully healed.
- Joshua went and dueled a bear. Both have light injuries, though the bear is a bit worse off.

"Decent condition" in this case means that their only injuries are from the maze explosion.
So three shadows are definitely down, the rest (three guaranteed, likely more via AoE magic) have all been attacked in some way or another.

Zincspider
11th June 2012, 1:17 AM
Once again, Bliv has proven more useful than my annual prostate exam.
And that's damn useful considering my family history.
Thank you for the list Bliv. It is appreciated.

MarbleZone
11th June 2012, 1:18 AM
Well, perhaps "fully healed" was an exaggeration on my part, Levin shouldn't be in a much better condition than everybody else. Should I rewrite that?

Zincspider
11th June 2012, 1:20 AM
It's alright, Levin's a healer. He can totally be fully healed since he spent a post doing it.

EDIT: I had way too much I wanted to put in that post. I'll probably be doing another soon to fill in a few holes.
Also, Testa can be really dense sometimes, as you can see.

Son_of_Shadows
11th June 2012, 11:24 AM
I don't really see why more people aren't healed, since both Snow and Joshua laid down their respective party heals. I'll work on a reply later.

niedude
11th June 2012, 12:16 PM
I think the only ones who weren't healed were Halberd, Miyuki and Levin (who were too far behind the main group) and Lace, Clarise and Ciara (who were too far ahead)

I think. But yeah, what is the point of a AoE spell when only one or two characters are affected :/

Zincspider
11th June 2012, 1:04 PM
I don't know.
I didn't choose who got healed or not, that was up to the other players. Next time, make it clear in the DT how many people were near enough to Josh or whoever to get healed, ok?

Oh, and Ysa, if Snow looks at Clarise, she seems to be alive, but sleeping. She's making noises and twisting about now and then like she's having a nightmare though.

MarbleZone
11th June 2012, 7:46 PM
Well, Ciara's healed. Physically, anyway.

Son_of_Shadows
11th June 2012, 7:59 PM
Ooh, THANK YOU MARBLY! That gives me something to play off for my response.

niedude
11th June 2012, 8:59 PM
Marble's most recent post filled me with a sense of satisfaction I haven't felt in a long time.

I think I'm imprinting JP a little too much.

Vivian_Bloom
11th June 2012, 11:54 PM
Alright, nice one! It looks like Ciara might owe Levin a favor later.

So that leaves three bears remaining, right? We're almost there!

Zincspider
12th June 2012, 12:24 AM
It gives us all something to play off on, to be sure.
In a few minutes (in game of course), Levin might be reconsidering his actions a little sooner than either me or Marbly intended.

Niihyl
12th June 2012, 12:52 AM
A favor? After that? Hell naw, Levin's getting murdered. Murdered into a puddle of vaguely human liquid. And it will amuse me utterly.

Zincspider
12th June 2012, 12:54 AM
A favor? After that? Hell naw, Levin's getting murdered. Murdered into a puddle of vaguely human liquid. And it will amuse me utterly.

This is a factual statement. Ciara's a vindictive ***** who's been training for two months now. Too bad Levin doesn't know this.

MarbleZone
12th June 2012, 1:08 AM
Oh well, I have a big exam after Summer that I need time to prepare for well in advance, so I'll draw comfort in that when my character gets killed for growing a pair. :P

Zincspider
12th June 2012, 1:10 AM
Growing a pair and treating Ciara like a pumpkin you've carved a hole in are two different things.
One involves standing up for yourself. The other involves rape eyes and a condescending attitude.

MarbleZone
12th June 2012, 1:14 AM
Nothing that strays from my sign-up post; Levin just didn't have the tools to be a proper jackass until now.

Zincspider
12th June 2012, 1:15 AM
Nothing that strays to be sure. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it, don't get me wrong. I think this is great. Funny as balls.
But it isn't going to end well.

TheSequelReturns
12th June 2012, 2:05 AM
@SoS: I figured since Miyuki was: 1. Unconcious and 2. All the way in the back, the party heal wouldn't work. Media, etc. can't heal a KO'd ally after all, she needed a Recarm at that point.

@MZ: *pats on back* It was nice knowing you.

With Izzy's quick rescue, I suppose I should get ready to post again.

Zincspider
12th June 2012, 2:06 AM
Well, Media can heal you if you're KO'd. It just won't wake you up. You'll still be out cold, with your wounds mended.

TheSequelReturns
12th June 2012, 2:16 AM
Hmm, perhaps I stuck a bit too closely to the RPG rules then. :P

Oh well, what's done is done.

Son_of_Shadows
12th June 2012, 10:58 PM
Well, got to posting, and threw Joshua into combat with a bear. He will not be winning this fight unless he gets some help though, I absolutely guarantee it. When he says "Might die!", I'm not kidding. Meanwhile, he's admitting his feelings for Ciara to himself (d'aww) and finds Levin freaking creepy. Yeesh, that hair-stroking. Fun times!

Blivsey
13th June 2012, 5:38 AM
Hmm... I'm considering jumping in to help Joshua, but I want to give Wordy the first opportunity at it, since Josh is particularly calling for Ciara and she has a fair bit to respond to, anyway. I'll be posting this time tomorrow, regardless.
Waiting until Wordy replies - don't want to step all over a good opportunity for her.

Gotta say, though, Levin's move there was pretty ballsy. Can't wait to see how this turns out - might we have the first player death not induced by Zinc? (Not likely.)

Oh, and everybody who hasn't been stalking each other properly should go read TSR's wall from a couple days ago. Just a heads-up.

Vivian_Bloom
13th June 2012, 6:51 AM
Well, I don't think three bears are gonna lose sleep over who saves who.
It's all about 'dem stomachs people, and 'dey - is - empty.

Stalk TSR's wall/convo's for information? You sure this ain't illegal? Alright...(reads).
Uh, huh. I'll take everything I saw there with a quiet grain of sand. That was a pretty funny read, you guys! Keep it up! I'll subscribe.

Niihyl
13th June 2012, 7:43 AM
D'aww, don't kill Levin, he just got here.

But of course, Zinc did say that making stupid choices can get your characters killed. Then again, Ciara wouldn't just kill him for such an insult. The Dread Queen is far too subtle for such uncouth action. Instead, Levin's short, worthless lifespan will mysteriously be incredibly miserable, hmm? *Sarcastic Smilie*

Honestly, *brofist* for sheer balls. I promise, your eulogy will be grand.

Also, espionage is only illegal if you get caught.

Zincspider
13th June 2012, 7:54 AM
So did Clarise... didn't even get to use her Persona more than once...

This one is beyond me. It'll be up to Wordy what happens now. Revenge with violence, ignoring the poor bastard because he isn't worth it, or a long painful torture from a distance through manipulation of human resources.
I don't decide.

That... is not true. It's still illegal, you just don't suffer the consequences.

Niihyl
13th June 2012, 8:00 AM
Well, Marbly's active, so he gets +2000 life points.

Well, what is a Law but words backed by punishment? Whether the punishment is imprisonment, death, or social ostracism. Sans punishment, it's just words. If the government fell, are the laws still valid?

Edit: Well, two of my paragraphs started with the same word.

Edit the Second: Don't ask how any of that blah applies. It's late and I'm really caught up in The Last of Us. Anarchy has never sounded so enticing.

Zincspider
13th June 2012, 8:08 AM
That's true.

Illegal means that it goes against the law, not that the person is found to be going against the law. If we're talking about words, which are all concepts, than the concept of disobeying the law being 'illegal' exists even when not seen or without punishment.
Just as people say 'Cold' does not exist because it is the absence of heat. That's not true. 'Cold' is the word given to the concept of the absence of heat. Such as 'illegal' is given to the act of something against the law.

TheSequelReturns
14th June 2012, 5:23 PM
You guys all have permission to stalk my wall. Except you Zinc. Its actually expected at his point, so why not?

Revenge with violence, ignoring the poor bastard because he isn't worth it, or a long painful torture from a distance through manipulation of human resources.

D. All of the above. With an "Etc." tacked on for good measure.

Sounds like Miyuki will have a lot to work with on "Operation: Cupid's Arrow" once happy school time rolls back around.

@Zinc: You have a point, but that's only if you don't make a distinction between cold itself and the word/concept of "cold". We have a concept of what cold is, thus we assigned a word to it, but cold only exists as that concept. You can't measure cold, only the amount of heat present. Once you run out of heat and hit absolute zero, you can't start adding cold to it.

Zincspider
14th June 2012, 8:49 PM
Internet keeps going out because of bad weather.
Gahhhhh...
But I'll try to get a post up tomorrow if possible.

Zincspider
16th June 2012, 4:53 PM
*peeks out his head*
I've been waiting 20 floors below sea level... in a bunker.

I'm alive... the weather has calmed down. I should be able to get a post up today.

niedude
16th June 2012, 5:00 PM
Suddenly I have the feeling Zinc lives on Jupiter. You've been hit by a terrible storm for about a week, and it doesnt come on the news?

Weird.
Anyway, hope you're ok, that nobody died and that your favorite plush doll didnt catch a cold :D

Zincspider
16th June 2012, 5:09 PM
Louisiana. It's been raining non-stop for two weeks. My internet is just crappy.

My rat is perfectly fine. (I have to be the only kind who had a stuffed rat as a kid. Not a real rat, but this cute teddy'bear rat thing. he's yellow and wears a bow-tie... I've said to much.)

InnerFlame
16th June 2012, 6:15 PM
I'll try to get a post in today as well. There was a small bit of rain here but otherwise hot and humid; such murder to my hair. I have lots and lots of stuffed plush toys or at least I used to. I recently went through my toybox and decide to let go and donate a bunch of them. I still have my favorite short-neck giraffe, my favorite purple bear, some other toys I was still too attach to and all my beanie babies... I really love beanies... My favorite is my Agumon. I remember bringing him to the digimon movie as a kid.

Talking about toys, what toys did your character have as a kid? Russell in my mind has always been a little too serious and mature even as a kid, but I want to say he has plush bunny. He really likes small animals. I can imagine Randy with a bunch of superheroes action figures.

Zincspider
16th June 2012, 6:32 PM
Randy owned all but one of the Phoenix Ranger action figures. He could never find Blue. A grudge he still holds to Mega-Mart (or what ever I decide to call it later) to this very day.

Blivsey
16th June 2012, 7:07 PM
I was waiting for Wordy to respond on whether or not she wanted to take charge of bailing Joshua out, but it's so close to a promised update that I'm going to let it go and respond to that.

@IF: Sigmund played with not-Gundams off and on as a child between getting interested in other things, then came back in his teens and assembled a few model kits of them (which are still in his room), then got interested in other things again. Among his other, less prominent, toys were a medieval playset (which would be a company cameo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD9FevMw1_o) if it weren't awkward to describe it as such), a couple of sports (namely soccer and tennis), a disjointed collection of video games (none of which are newer than five years old), and whatever his older sister could rope him into playing (ask his mother for pictures of tea parties). He also has a stuffed sheep named Marianne, but she spends most of the day innocuously tucked away from the other characters' notice. He and Russell should totally get together for a play-date.

EDIT: I imagined it. Miyuki now has a stuffed version of herself. Processing the implications of that....

TheSequelReturns
16th June 2012, 7:20 PM
Miyuki's room looks like a stuffed animal factory crashed into the Encyclopedia Britannica. You name it, an adorable plushie version of it it probably in her room. This is not limited to animals. Plants and inanimate objects with faces, microbes, fictional characters, robots, and more are all included.

Also Zinc, I'll have a post up eventually. Maybe tomorrow. Not enough time to do it tonight. I am also aware that my "tonight" is most of you guys "today".

Zincspider
16th June 2012, 7:48 PM
I imagined it. Miyuki now has a stuffed version of herself. Processing the implications of that... .

Either:
1- Miyuki is so popular that her merchandise has reached her own fictional world.
2- She had a lot of free time and a few new holes in her fingers one night.
3- Izzy had a lot of free time and a few new holes in his fingers one night.

Liza owned a big stuffed panda larger than she was (it actually wasn't that big... she was just incredibly tiny).

Izzy owned a wrench set. He had stuffed animals, but he kind of ignored them.

Garret had no stuffed animals.

Testa had one of those Valentine Teddy Bears with a rose.

Shinai's house burned down, killing his parents./loldrama

InnerFlame
16th June 2012, 9:06 PM
Get the new exclusive Miyuki Tachibana Doll. It has a neutral expression. She comes with a hoodie with a removable hood and a shield. If you squeeze her, she talks... sometimes, normally she just stay quiet and keep to herself. If you buy this you also get Ciara H. Wright Doll and the Joshua Sands Doll.

Ciara H. Wright Doll gives off an intimidating stare that seem to make people uncomfortable. Come with a pair of battle stilettos and a chocolate truffle. Giving her a squeeze will cause her to make snippy responses mostly about how the person is squeezing her. If you put the truffle to her mouth she become quite happy.

Joshua Sands Doll has a very timid, scared look on his face which makes you want to hug him (or torture him). Come with a costume change, mask and a rapier. Giving him a squeeze will result in a nervous often long paused out sentence. In the presence of the Ciara Doll he's stammers worsen...

Remember to collect all 20 main ones from the sleepy Garret Wulfgard Doll to the depressing Shinai Haitani Doll as well as the other put on the bus and departed characters such as the Theresa Del Monico Doll and Kent Lockewood Doll. Their Persona Plushies coming soon to your local Mega Mart (or wherever).

Dang Shinai is more of a downer than...... Okay, I got nothing. He just gots nothing but sob stories what else can I say?

Zincspider
16th June 2012, 9:23 PM
Most of these sob stories I provide are out of game though. They didn't actually happen... most likely at least.

Those were great.
And they'll also throw in an extra hoodie for the Miyuki doll, that when switched makes her a Liza doll.

An accident occurred when manufacturing the Kent dolls, and they were produced with one eye missing. Smoal Industries apologizes for this, and will offer full cash back for all those unsatisfied.

Too soon?

Ysavvryl
16th June 2012, 9:25 PM
Snow had a baby grand piano and music recording equipment as toys. Well, not really, since those were actually his parents' things, but he was allowed to try out the recording and editing equipment as long as one of them was watching. He did have one of those toy xylophones, as well as a large set of Legos.

So Miyuki has an adorable stuffed sloth, narwhale, and Cthulu? Actually, some of the Cthulu plushies are really adorable. And the Persona plushies would be nice, but they need a Shadow JP plushie. Must have it.

Zincspider
16th June 2012, 9:29 PM
I can see Snow also owning a tiny Violin, which he played once, smashed on the ground, then walked out of the room saying 'Tank you good night!' throwing up the horns.
His mother had to whip this behavior out of him, but it has recently resurfaced.

The Shadow JP doll comes with it's own personal harem of Shad-Hos, and his little plushie sword can be removed from his little plushie cane.
He's limited edition, so get him before this offer commits suicide to let you live in regret for not purchasing one!

EDIT: Also, I had a bean bag sloth from when I was a kid, and it's probably one of my fondest toys. It was a Krat's Kreatures toy. I loved it.

niedude
16th June 2012, 10:26 PM
~Plush dolls?

I never really had one as a kid, and I'm imagining JP didnt either. His father is quite absent, and in what little I established I don't see him as the kind of father that buys their kid a plush toy. I see him as the kind of father that lets his 14 year old kid sit down and have a beer with him at night when soccer/football is on.

But I can't imagine JP not playing with his set of DBZ action figures.

Niihyl
17th June 2012, 12:48 AM
Now I want a figma set of the Persona cast... Plushies would also be incredibly awesome. That Ciara doll sounds hilariously incredible. It could ride my life-sized Cthulhu doll, because its the only mount terrifying enough.

Mana had storybooks. Lots of fairy tales and such. And legos. Because any child who grew up without legos is a sad, sad child indeed.

Eh, I might post, but I think I can afford to wait. We seem to have wrapped up the bears, and I expect Ciara will rescue damsel in distress Joshua, after throttling Levin. If you want me to post, I'll throw something up.

TheSequelReturns
17th June 2012, 1:53 AM
@Zinc: My vote goes to number 3. Also not denying that claim.

@Ysa: Of course she does. Not only that, but the Narwhal is hanging from the ceiling, right between the submarine with the eypatch and the lime green pterodactyl.

@Niihyl: Just do the Zinc method and buy a Strength figma from Black Rock Shooter, then take off the ogre-arms and the tail. Instant Miyuki fig, just ad skin whitening and red eyes.

I freaking LOVE LEGOs.

I need to learn how to knit and sew so I can make some adorable plushies of the cast here. I don't suppose you guys would buy them? That might motivate me more.

Blivsey
17th June 2012, 2:17 AM
And now I'm imagining Miyuki sitting there, sewing together plush dolls of everyone on the team, possibly enlisting Izzy's help in the process. All of them are lined up on a shelf, in order of Arcana except for Joshua/Ciara, who are next to each other and holding hands (i.e. hands sewn together). Theresa and Kent have been plushed, but their dolls have been discarded into a basket in Miyuki's closet. When she gets back to her room tonight, she notices that Clarise's has moven to the box on its own. Like voodoo, but would the plushies make it cuter or creepier? Probably both.
[/FANFIC]

That would depend on a lot of things, TSR, including the cost, material, and quality, and frankly the last one can't be judged until the dolls are completed. I'm interested by the idea, but I can't guarantee anything one way or another.

In the interest of staying thread-related, I'm still rolling around in my head who could be our third Shadow Self for the night. I think we're safe from GMPC shadows (the only GMPCs in reach of us are Wulfgard and Izzy, and somehow I don't see Wulfgard's shadow coming tonight), and three of the shadows for our active player pool have been eliminated. That leaves nine options, and of those, I won't guess for fear of provoking Zinc one way or another. Unless for some reason we fight Clarise's shadow, which would kinda be wierd at this point.

niedude
17th June 2012, 2:53 AM
I doubt Zinc would plan a Shadow of someone who's barely participated and of whom we barely know. He only did that with Diego cause he was the first, and Zic said he picked Diego because he was Arcana Number 1

EDIT: I'm dangerously behind on posting, and I've no legitimate excuse as to why. Its late, but I guess I could whip up something now. If I don't get to posting, at least I'll have a good skeleton to work on tomorrow, I guess.