PDA

View Full Version : Persona- BOSS

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Wordy
17th June 2012, 3:15 AM
Laaaa, if you want give me twenty-four hours and we'll see. I think I'll have something by then, if the stars align. Can't really do that much prep for my final exam, so I'll have time. June 18th will soooon be here. Soon.

Ciara had stuffed animals. She reigned over them as queen. The reason why her bunny is missing an eye... she wasn't exactly the benevolent queen. Her cuddly kitties were members of the CIA. Ciaraland Intelligence Agency. They told her about misbehaving animals and she was head of a court that tended to be rather biased towards the prosecution. A group of ragtag bird plushies rebelled against her, so she threw them into prison under the bed, where they were wrapped in cobwebs for eternity. Ciaraland didn't really seem to have any laws, aside from confusing and contradictory ones the queen made up.

@Niihyl: Don't make assumptions re: Ciara and the damsel. I mean, disciplining a boy like Levin will take time and energy, during which Joshua will have been shredded to a pulp. And Ciara's pride right now will make her lean towards enthusiasm and glee in inflicting pain, taking sweet sweet time in telling boys not to be complete weirdos. If he tries to attack her, she'll just eat all that sweet light up and use it to revitalise.

Hey, Miyuki is a healer... for Ciara. Nobody else. Just the eater of souls who drains the power of light to grow even stronger. The most terrifying plushie indeed.

And then tomorrow morning she's spreading a rumour, "There was a girl in his homeroom, and she spoke to him once... and then he started stalking her, telling her about mending her heart, touching her inappropriately, getting really obsessive. That was all it took. She couldn't get away from him, and we were in the same dorm, so she told me all these things he did to try to 'mend her' just so she had someone to confide in- she was keeping it all bottled up inside. He's a complete lunatic, he was messing with her head. Eventually, last night she cracked, she said she was going to confront him directly. This morning, she was checked into the hospital... and he looks incredibly tired and beat-up. Don't you think that's weird? I think you should stay away, for your own good."

And there's always 'evidence' that can be easily 'discovered' at a moment's notice by the Ace Detectives at Wright & Co. She will ruin Levin's high-school life, long after she has left to go and join the CIA/a convent in Tibet/the Forbes Rich List.

OK, so for who we have left:
Randy, Izzy, Jones, Halberd, JP, Levin, Miyuki, Liza, Wulfgard, Russell, Snow, Mana, Sigmund, Shinai, Joshua, Lace, Ciara, Sofiya
Yeah, I doubt that we'll get any GMPCs. I mean, Shinai's wouldn't be relevant at this point, Wulfgard's doesn't seem like the type, Jones's would be anticlimactic (lol, but it's true), and Randy... eh. So that eliminates some of the options.

And I don't think Zinc planned for Levin's random moment of rape eyes, so I doubt that's going to be him.

What clues do we have? Is there any sort of pattern?

Niihyl
17th June 2012, 3:56 AM
$100.00+ for the figma, $15.00+ shipping/handling. I guess I have the money, but it's all wrapped up in my P4 budget... I can't really justify buying a PVC figurine for that kind of cash.

The next Shadow... it's pretty up in the air. I think Sigmund worked as a good climax for the night, though, being a great ensemble dark horse. But of course, the near-final bosses will need to be a hellish, epic marathon, in true Shin Megami Tensei fashion. Bosses healing (mooks with Mediarahan and Samarecarm to be especially cruel), attacking with things like Mamudoon, Megidolaon, and Hassou Tobi, using stat-penalties like Debilitate, stat boosts like Heat Riser...

... Does Ciara drain Light? I remember Zinc nixing drain and repel unless you gain the specific skill for it.

Son_of_Shadows
17th June 2012, 11:22 AM
I dunno why, but I've got a feeling that it's Sofiya or Lace. Just a hunch.

MarbleZone
17th June 2012, 1:20 PM
On an unrelated question, and this has probably been addressed before I joined, how does Recarm work in the RP?

TheSequelReturns
17th June 2012, 2:02 PM
@Blivsey: Eh, I was partially joking about the plushies, though I have to say the thought has crossed my mind. I can't vouch for quality yet, considering I have no clue how to sew.

Also, I WILL find a way to use that idea. I don't care if I have to do a one-shot spin-off fanfic.

@Wordy: Well, we just had Shadow Bears, so maybe Shadow Sofiya is up next? /Russian. Seriously though, we've had two of the calmest people in the group's Shadows this Court, so I'd assume we'll either get another calm one (Snow perhaps?) or someone totally un-calm. (Sofiya / Lace). That's my theory anyway. Assuming Zinc's not planning as he goes, in which case Levin's little creepy moment there would give potential traction to Shadow Joshua/Ciara. *shrugs* Too many variables.

I'm assuming Miyuki fills the "Maya" role at Wright & Co.

@Niihyl: $100.00 for the figma and only $15 for the shipping? Good Lord man, where do you live? I have a Strength figma on my shelf that I got for $26. Granted, since they went out of production, they are getting harder to find. :P

@MarbleZone: To my knowledge, Recarm works like a wake-up spell for anyone knocked unconscious. It pops you back awake with a bit of your energy restored, but it will still take a Dia or two to get you back in solid condition.

Zincspider
18th June 2012, 10:54 AM
Hey... I'm done.
Bears are dead... new Shadow. Shadow Liza's dead.
Randy's unconscious. (what's new?) Garret's actually going to be in the fight...
And I'm up at 4 in the morning writing this still...
Did I do good? Probably not... *falls asleep*

Blivsey
18th June 2012, 1:57 PM
Woo, B.E.A.S.T. now has a mascot. Also, I've kinda noticed that Randy has a running habit of stumbling in on us, sweeping out whatever shadows are left running around, and promptly blacking out.

Aaaand it looks like vanity/pride incarnate is the order of the day. Just to be sure, is S.Ciara only going to hover within a few feet off the ground, or is she full-on flying? Now creating plans for both answers....

Zincspider
18th June 2012, 5:00 PM
http://zincspider.deviantart.com/art/You-Are-Now-A-Furry-299974089
Remember this? Well now you have something to stick the image too.

It's kind of a mix of both. She's more than 10 feet in the air, but she doesn't seem to be very fast or agile.

Vivian_Bloom
18th June 2012, 6:57 PM
Alright Randy! Nice. Enjoy your nap.

Liza gets a frighteningly powerful Persona and S. Liza gets the squeeze.

The bears are gone and Shadow Ciara is floating above us. I thought she was going to psychic-throw those slabs at us for a second. Quicktime event!

Son_of_Shadows
18th June 2012, 8:05 PM
XVIII. 18. Arcana 18... Moon. So this is Vigilante's Moon form then. Seems appropriate. And fittingly enough, we now face the Shadow of our Moon arcana player. Meanwhile Yuki-Onna kicks ALL OF THE DERRIERE, thanks to Liza's resolve.

I'mma get on something that involves Joshua getting his rear kicked. Probably.

I really do have a problem don't I?

Niihyl
19th June 2012, 1:40 AM
Shadow Ciara, huh? No mind game? No soul-rending? Just a few insults and a threat?

Aww, it looks like we're relaxing on the emotional torture and stepping back into physical torture. Well, we haven't had a major fight in a while, so looks like it's time for some good old fashioned fisticuffs.

Zincspider
19th June 2012, 2:05 AM
Shadow Ciara, huh? No mind game? No soul-rending? Just a few insults and a threat?

Says you. I'll let you guys think what you want.

niedude
19th June 2012, 2:08 AM
Im actually glad JP's not on this particular shadow. We all know he'd be the first one to go down.
Well, at least if it were not for the willing sacrifice of our newest friend here.

Marble, prepare another sign up.
Levin is going to die a horrific, unimaginable, devastating, unforgettably painful death.

Meanwhile, JP will only get himself dirty with motor oil.

Zincspider
19th June 2012, 3:25 AM
Bah, everything after the Liza part in my last post, and ending at Shadow Ciara's appearance bugs me.
As the last parts written, Garret and Randy's little sections were written when I had little to no sanity left after being up 24 hours. I really need to go over them, smooth them out, remove pointless drama, and make them less confusing.
I really wish I could have handled that better... but that's what I get for waiting so long and sitting down for 6 hours straight to write them...

niedude
19th June 2012, 3:29 AM
Dude, don't you dare change anything. The whole post is one huge block of awesome. I don't think I've ever gone through a post that big that fast. Its perfectly fine as it is, stop being so self critical.

You're sounding like my girlfriend.
And that's something neither of us wants.

Zincspider
19th June 2012, 3:32 AM
*pulls rod out of water*
Well, I'm done fishing. Time to go.

niedude
20th June 2012, 3:07 AM
Ah, great, now its my turn to be self criticizing. Not only did I spot a few errors and unfinished sentences, there's so much Engrish and incorrect wording on my last post I just want to tear it down and redo it.

However, I am as lazy as a cat on monday.
Does anyone else think my posts have been lowering in quality?
Or have I been this bad all along and just never realised it?

GoldenHouou
20th June 2012, 7:36 AM
Nnngh, so much going on, here and in the actual RP and I'm not part of iiiit, baaaaawww.

But yeah, sorry for the inactivity, real life's been a *****. Like I said to Zinc, I'll try to get something up today, or at least tomorrow. Or Friday. Err, before the weekend. Just assume Sofiya's been punching bears somewhere a bit further away from the main group all this time.

Blivsey
20th June 2012, 7:41 AM
Ugh, updated Sigmund's situation. Here's hoping it doesn't look as bad to you guys as I think it will (though, given how Zinc and niedude are kicking themselves over posts that are just fine, I think we might collectively by O.K.).

So, Hua Po's Tarukaja mutation can be cast on allies, but here's the deal - the fire is sustained by Sigmund's magic. This being the case, it's much easier for him to keep the fire focused on himself - nearby allies can be done if he's keeping good track of their movements, and farther away is harder to keep up (as per usual). The fire will naturally follow the weapon, but Sigmund has to keep an eye on it, which is why the fire arrows will work. Going all Bash Brothers (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BashBrothers) on a shadow with him might work for sharing power-ups, too, but don't expect it to be a regular thing - Blazing Burst mainly sticks with Sigmund.

Already described Sig's wounds, too - not in the best shape, but not in danger of bleeding out - he'll go to a one-knee position as Mana keeps draining his energy on arrows until he's forced to sit. Speaking of which, Niihyl, any new arrows that Mana draws will catch fire (magic, non-damaging-to-equipment fire). Burning through two dozen will make Sigmund cut him off, but other than that you should be set.

InnerFlame
20th June 2012, 1:39 PM
Zincspider remember a couple days ago when I said I was going to try to post? Well my computer decided that it doesn't want to work anymore... And trying to fix it I think I made it worst. My desktop doesn't work to well and everyone else in my family don't like to share their computer so this might take awhile until I get a post. Sorry I'll try to get it fix soon.

Vivian_Bloom
21st June 2012, 5:48 PM
I'll try to write up something for tomorrow, or, at least Friday.

Shadow Ciara is floating but she isn't that high up in the air, is she? Scared to get in too close. Those giant slabs around her aren't just gonna stand there.

niedude
21st June 2012, 9:58 PM
All things considered, this Shadow will be a tricky one to beat.
Any creature that gets too close will either be stabbed by those blade-nails or crushed under the wing-tablets, or both, and most of our Personas are magic or close ranged dependant. If S.Ciara has an unheard resistance to magic, we're doomed.

Right now, the Shapeshifting Kitsune and the flying Horus are the group's best salvation, less I forget something
That and Mana, but we'd be breaking some serious tropes if arrows were actually useful.

Also, anyone volunteering as guinea pigs to test the range of Ciara's extending nails?
Lace's super speed could probably work that out, but I somehow doubt she'll think to test them.

Zincspider
21st June 2012, 11:32 PM
I don't know what you guys are talking about, but anyone with casting magic can still hit her.
Unless all of you decided you had to have contact with the enemy for them to work. Then you'd be the worst collection of Wizards ever.

niedude
22nd June 2012, 12:48 AM
Truth be told, we dont actually have a lot of pure Magic users.
We have a ton of mixed magic and combat users, but few pure, offensive magic users. We had Theresa for that role. The only other pure magic attacker is Miyuki, but she uses Light magic and is in general more of a support type.

Though Lace has been spouting so much fire magic Im not sure whether or not shes more of a Magic or dagger maniac.

Zincspider
22nd June 2012, 12:52 AM
Lace is all about fire.
Mana has Mudo, Sofiya has Garu and Bufu, hell, even JP has Mudo.
Any of these can be used to hit something in the air.

niedude
22nd June 2012, 12:57 AM
Well, yeah, they certainly can do those spells, I'm just saying I didnt even realize how, despite how all of the cast has some spells, few specialize in magic the same way, say, JP specializes on physical combat or Snow specializes on healing.

Vivian_Bloom
22nd June 2012, 8:56 PM
I don't really like magic.

Yeah. With this team we pretty much got every element covered. Except for Almighty, but, well, you know... There's magatamas for that. I think.

Almighty isn't an element that someone inherits, right? Megido, Dola, Dolaon, Viper, etc. It just comes with certain Persona if you're lucky.

niedude
22nd June 2012, 9:15 PM
I'm calling Lace's death on this one.

The girl just jumped from a building and attempted to land on a flying enemy, capable of extending blade-sharp nails and I assume of throwing several stone tablets at her. If that alone wouldn't do her in, the three storey fall definitely would.

Sorry Vivian, I think you blew this =S

Also, won't Miyuki learn Megido at some point? I was under the impression she would.

Son_of_Shadows
22nd June 2012, 9:50 PM
Ok, I've tried three times now to write up a post, but I dunno. I ended up hating the first two, and the third just felt so bland and boring that I could barely stand to read it. All three have been scrapped. I need a better idea.

Ysavvryl
22nd June 2012, 10:50 PM
I planned on eventually teaching Snow Megido, to follow the usual white mage build of no attack spells until late (and then they're killers cause you boosted your healer's magic up high for more effective healing). But since it's late, probably not any time soon.

So Lace gave him a few M&Ms? My mind's still a bit fuzzy from stuff.

Zinc, mind if I upgrade Dia to Diarahan in my next post? Several people seemed to be in pretty bad shape, or at least perceived themselves that way.

niedude
22nd June 2012, 11:23 PM
Wouldn't diarama be a better upgrade for now?
Just saying :x

Ysavvryl
22nd June 2012, 11:55 PM
Isn't Diarahan the next level of healing? *been too long since I played Persona* Well whatever the second level is.

Blivsey
23rd June 2012, 2:33 AM
Dia -> Diarama -> Diaharan

Diarama is the second-tier.

Also, Sigmund was just able to walk away from a one-story fall with broken ribs in the last thread. Falling from multiple stories, and likely getting knocked around by a boulder or two on the way down? I'm with niedude here - Lace isn't going to have a fun week after this, if any at all. Gutsy move, VB. Let's see how Zinc plays it and hope you make a decent saving throw.

GoldenHouou
23rd June 2012, 4:57 AM
Well, I can have Sofiya (at least try to) save Lace if when her attempt fails horribly. I'm typing up a post now, but since I've gotta fly in a few minutes, I'll finish it a bit later. Definitely today, though (today = Saturday. In the middle of the night.)

MarbleZone
23rd June 2012, 4:33 PM
Not gonna be able to post for a while longer, family member in the hospital after a complicated surgery. Hopefully things will work out, but I'm not in the right mood for a decent post right now.

Sorry if I'm holding anybody up.

Son_of_Shadows
23rd June 2012, 11:03 PM
Very sorry to hear Marbly, hope things work out for you.

Yeah, so, consequences for not getting help, Joshua's pretty much out of commission until he gets a heal. Do with that as y'all will.

Zincspider
24th June 2012, 1:56 AM
@Ysa
Diarama is good to upgrade to.

@Everyone who has not posted lately
Hey, guys, really some of you haven't posted in a while. Those who have not reported to me, post or give me a reason. And please don't ******** me.
It doesn't have to be big, it doesn't have to be good. I just want an update from you guys, ok?

Niihyl
24th June 2012, 5:02 AM
Present and accounted for. I'm having to attend Summer classes (physical education) so morale's been low. I'll try and post tonight; I have all evening free.

Diarahan is a full heal to max health. Diarama is just a more powerful healing spell than Dia.

GoldenHouou
24th June 2012, 8:37 AM
Present, accounted for and writing a post. Which will be up today, I swear.

TheSequelReturns
24th June 2012, 9:22 AM
I've had my first full week of school, some sort of stomach bug, and some technical difficulties with my internet this week, so I've been fairly busy. Will have a post up for you soon Zinc.

GoldenHouou
24th June 2012, 10:35 AM
There, posted. I had Sofiya heal Joshua in the end, though her healing's pretty weak, so if anyone else wanted to heal him as well, you've still got that opportunity.

And yeah, bear training. Because punching is too mainstream. I kind of miss the bear now, though. I need to have Sofiya demand her parents ship her a new one at some point. Preferably a polar bear, because those are even deadlier cuter.

All the best to your family member, Marble. Hope they recover soon.

Ysavvryl
25th June 2012, 2:28 AM
Okay, got post up, getting Miyuki and Josh back in good shape. Possibly Randy too, unless he goes on another spirit journey like with Shadow Miyuki.

I had fun with writing that description for the beast Persona.

InnerFlame
25th June 2012, 7:48 PM
Ack, I'm so behind... my computer still broken... and I had my post all wrote out before it malfunction. This computer I'm using right now doesn't have any word document at all. I guess I can type it up on the site since it down got that auto-save feature but I can't promise anything soon. Sorry for the delay.

niedude
25th June 2012, 8:37 PM
Wordpad isn't that bad a replacement, Innerflame. Especially if its just for an RPG post.

Niihyl
25th June 2012, 9:32 PM
Just an RPG post? I don't think you understand the severity of the situation. This isn't just a game, it's your life! Choose how you're going to play. /Mycoach

But yeah, Wordpad/Notepad works fine, especially since Serebii's doesn't do the fancy formatting anyway. Alternatively, you could download OpenOffice or use Google Docs, both of which are free, full-featured word processing programs. Evernote lets you write fairly well on iDevices for free.

Son_of_Shadows
25th June 2012, 11:39 PM
Damn, GH and Ysa work quick. Now I have to make an actual reaction to Shadow Ciara.

That was the reason for my hesitation beforehand. Yep, my entire post was stalling! And to be fair, I don't think it was an unrealistic response to the situation....

niedude
26th June 2012, 2:42 AM
I think we should just give Zinc time to write his own post now. Everyone has already made their reaction post, right?

I'm also dying to see how Kitsune and Lace fare against Ciara.

Zincspider
26th June 2012, 3:29 AM
TSR hasn't written one as far as I know.

Funny you should word it like that, niedude.

Kiruria
26th June 2012, 4:17 AM
Wordpad isn't that bad a replacement, Innerflame. Especially if its just for an RPG post.

Precisely this. I use Word Pad myself for typing up all my posts. The only downside is that it doesn't underline misspelled words, but once you copy the post into the site you'll see those anyway.

Yeah, I was going to have Halberd go heal Joshua himself until Sofiya already did so, and Scathach is not that much a better healer than Horus is anyway. Instead, considering past Shadow Self experiences, I decided it would be unwise to leave Ciara unprotected in this battle, especially since she'll definitely be the key to winning it.

TheSequelReturns
26th June 2012, 4:19 AM
I'm working on it Zinc, don't worry. I wanted to write it up yesterday, but ended up getting caught up in beaurocracy all day. >_>. Immigration here is apparently a process that never ends.

Anyway, now that Ysa has kindly tended to Miyuki, I suppose I have no excuse NOT to send her into the fray.

Also, you may have bitten off more than you can chew this time VB. I give Lace a 50/50 chance of survival at this point, though after seeing Zincs reaction that might be a bit generous.

MarbleZone
26th June 2012, 3:07 PM
Sorry for the short post, it's what I can muster for now, but at least I said something. I promise to get back to better contributions once life gets sorted out. Thanks for the patience.

Zincspider
26th June 2012, 3:17 PM
You seem to have ignored the fact that while Ciara was behind you, the beast was roaring directly in your face and covering you in spit.

Wordy missed this too, and I've already told her to go back and fix it.

MarbleZone
26th June 2012, 3:40 PM
Yeah, completely neglected that, sorry.

But it's a complicated situation to handle writing-wise, addressing one person sneaking up on my character and another roaring in my face simultaneously without sounding ridiculous. I'll wait for Wordy's changes to make my own afterwards.

Vivian_Bloom
27th June 2012, 12:29 AM
So that BEAST was Randy's latest Persona? Woah! Here I thought one of those bears just up 'n went bear-zer-- ...Nah.

@MarbleZone: Hey. You alright, dude? Hope you're doin' okay!

Zincspider
27th June 2012, 2:02 AM
The party. You are late to it.

Vivian_Bloom
27th June 2012, 2:42 AM
What? Shoot. It's not even midnight yet! It's only ten o' -- ah. I see. After hours' cool...?

I'm good with posting, so yeah. Stuff'll happen.

Zincspider
27th June 2012, 3:31 AM
@Marbly
Wordy has given me a reason on why she shouldn't edit her post.
I still want her to, but that has nothing to do with yours.
Go ahead and edit right away.
Not sure he'd hear the glass crunching in the middle of a battlefield anyway. Not the loudest noise while people are fighting bears and they're getting ripped apart.
He doesn't have to notice Ciara at all... and to be truthful, he probably wouldn't.

MarbleZone
28th June 2012, 1:37 AM
@Marbly
Wordy has given me a reason on why she shouldn't edit her post.
I still want her to, but that has nothing to do with yours.

Something you neglected to mention the first time and that I couldn't have guessed.

Go ahead and edit right away.

Sorry, but I can't (and wouldn't) do anything "right away" in this RP that isn't critical to the plot. And like I said twice in the last few days, considering my reduced availability I could really use the extra leeway I requested.
I'll edit my post now.

Zincspider
28th June 2012, 2:04 AM
That's because it was news, and that was an update. Not a rebuttal to your past statement.

Stop copping an attitude boy. I'm sorry for what's going on, but that's no excuse to get huffed up about it.
I was just letting you know there's no need to wait, and to edit as soon as you could. I understood that it wouldn't be immediate.
Cool your jets.

MarbleZone
28th June 2012, 2:18 AM
I didn't mean to start an argument, but you could work on your choice of words if "right away" means "when you can"... I'm sure you'd understand from the perspective of the person that's basically being told to hurry it up.

I think I changed it well enough. Let me know if that wasn't how the scenario was meant to be played out, or if it doesn't tie in with what you meant Levin's reaction to be.

Again, sorry for the delay.

Son_of_Shadows
30th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Are we waiting for anyone in particular to post? I'm knocking something up tonight.

Oh yes, Zinc, I completely forgot; I have a question. How do Tetrakarn and Makarakarn work in this game - do they affect multiple people like in Persona 3, or one target as in Persona 4?

Blivsey
30th June 2012, 11:25 PM
At our current level, I would guess that the -karn spells should be single-target only, with AOE versions either being available as we get stronger or at the cost of a very severe energy drain.

I can't think of anything to add at the moment - Sigmund's more of a close-range dude, and he's too injured to effectively catch Lace when she comes down. Hua Po's not going to want to go anywhere near flying boulders, either. All that leaves is his current weapon enchantment and possibly barrier duty, which he's at the ready for when S.Ciara starts an offensive.

Zincspider
30th June 2012, 11:34 PM
Really sorry about lack of posting an update. Been busy. Should have more time tonight.

It works as Bliv said. You can cast it on a party member to reflect a single physical or magical attack depending on what was cast on said party member.

Zincspider
2nd July 2012, 4:28 AM
SUCK MY C*** WORLD! SUCK IT!
I posted!
Info on post!:

Shiara (shadow Ciara), can hear the thoughts of those around her. Not the motions and basic bodily movements, but if you talk to yourself, she can catch that and use it against you. Manipulation purposes really.

Might want to heal Sigmund soon, as he just took a Megido without too much health left. He's on the verge of unconsciousness and or death.

Lace was caught by Kitsune (on accident), and they both plummeted back to earth, Kitsune taking the brunt of the fall damage. Lace sin't in the best of condition either. Broken leg. Needs healing. Due to the messed up flight pattern, and being tangled up in a human, Kitsune was also hurt, damaging Ciara mentally and physically.

Shiara is hurt a bit more than she lets on, but it's still not too much.

@Niedude and Ysa
I'll be making a post with Randy and Jones as soon as someone else updates. I really just wanted to get the fight update up as I haven't done that in 2 fuggin' weeks.
It's like I post less in the summer than I do during the school semester when I don't have internet at night and have to cross the street to log on.

Niihyl
2nd July 2012, 6:08 AM
Hallelujah! It's like Christmas! Sure, we just got nuked by a holy hand grenade, but at least we're not dead. All in the Christmas spirit.

... And about that, would it be possible to evade the megido? If Shiara was screaming, purple aura-ing, and dropping stone tablets before attacking, that's a pretty huge 's*** goin' down' tell. I feel like Mana would have Trafuri'd away.

Not a big deal, I don't feel compelled to escape the attack or anything. Will probably post tomorrow after school. Also, Shinai is majorly stealing Mana's mojo, heh...

Zincspider
2nd July 2012, 6:15 AM
Not yet, no.

It pretty much hit as soon as the tablets marked the location of the blast. Not too long to cast anything.

Hey, Shinai had the life-sucking Persona thing before Alice started being 'a bad part of the psyche'. Mana stole that particular mojo.

Niihyl
2nd July 2012, 6:21 AM
Eh well. Could have been worse. Sig seems just about dead. Snow? We need you. Media for everyone an Diarama for Sig would probably be best... and I think we need more dedicated healers. Isn't Levin a healer with Asclepsius or something? Forgive me if that's ridiculous, I can't really recall.

Well... whatever. My, ah, client is willing to drop all charges.

Zincspider
2nd July 2012, 6:24 AM
Yes, Asclepsius can heal. Kinda his thing.
Hope he uses it.

My client has no idea what we're talking about and wishes to return to his room. Reclusive little bastard.

Son_of_Shadows
2nd July 2012, 10:57 AM
Megido, huh. Didn't see that coming. Pain. Horrible things. Is Joshua injured enough that he can't summon Shiva to heal everyone in the circle up, or am I good to fix them all?

I can tell things are going to be fun for me for the rest of this battle. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~

Zincspider
2nd July 2012, 1:54 PM
Go ahead. Sig's the only one in condition to not do anything.

Son_of_Shadows
2nd July 2012, 9:23 PM
Kay, I'll crack out something. Nothing to do tonight anyway.

That said, from the 17th of July to the the 17th of August or thereabouts, my posting will slow down considerably since I'll be rehearsing all day most days for a production. I'll still be around though.

GoldenHouou
4th July 2012, 6:36 AM
Well at least Lace lives. And oh, so light magic actually hurts Shiara? I think Sofiya packed a Hama... better put that back in use then. She's not going to be of much use as a healer anyway.

And speaking of Christmas, I'm still waiting for Zinc to reveal what that something special was he talked about some pages back. That special that warranted the use of a highly contrasting font. Yeah, that one.

EDIT: Posted. Nothing funny, just a standard fight post.

TheSequelReturns
4th July 2012, 3:01 PM
*takes dramatic pose*

Objection!

@GH: Bufula is the mid-level Bufu attack. Mabufu is the area-wide Bufu.

I know, I know, I can't help nitpicking about things like that. Just for reference:

-la/-lao = Mid level
-dyne/-laon = High level
Ma- = AOE
-kaja = stat boosting skill
-kunda = stat lowering skill

Hama and Mudo are the only exceptions, since their High Level variants have totally different names. Their mid levels just get a "-on" on the end.

GoldenHouou
4th July 2012, 3:20 PM
*headdesk* Agh, you're right! I know (well I'm supposed to know) how the system works (I just watched a friend play P3 yesterday while I worked, damn it), I just.. gah, back when I listed Sofiya's skills in the SU (and wasn't that familiar with the system yet), I meant to put Mabufu in there, but apparently I had written down Bufula instead, thinking it was the weaker AoE spell. And now that I went back to check said SU for her attacks, I assumed I had written it down correctly back then and didn't really think...

So no, Sofiya isn't supposed to know Bufula, but Mabufu. No wonder why Zinc asked me whether or not Sofiya knew Bufula when I asked if she could learn Garula. It all makes sense now!

You weren't nitpicking, thanks for pointing that out! I probably would've never caught it on my own, guh. So um, permission to change Bufula to Mabufu in her attack roster, Zinc? So then her update info'd be...

XIX. Sofiya Mikhailovna Ignatova | The Sun Arcana
Persona: Horus
Weapon: Military knife
Primary Element: Wind
Slash: -
Strike: -
Pierce: -
Fire: -
Ice: Str
Lightning: Wk
Wind: Str
Light: -
Dark: Wk

Skills:
Dia
Bufu
Mabufu
Garu
Wind Amp
Tarukaja

Next:
Magaru
Garula
Repel Dark
Bufula
Mana Gain (lawl, Mana)
Absorb Wind

Or I can have her keep Bufula and just edit the post *shrug* Whichever works.

TheSequelReturns
4th July 2012, 3:33 PM
Ah, good. I thought I was coming off as nitpicky.

Don't forget that Ma- can be tacked onto pretty much anything.

For example: Bufu -> Mabufu -> Bufula -> Mabufula -> Bufudyne -> Mabufudyne.

GoldenHouou
4th July 2012, 3:37 PM
Yeah, I remember that, it was just a total brainfart on my part this time. Mostly because I assumed I had gotten it right the first time in the SU... But yeah, will be more careful from now on. *insert determined smiley here*

Zincspider
4th July 2012, 3:50 PM
Well, I'd prefer she learn Magaru before Garula. Didn't know she didn't have it.
That's usually the order of things. Especially since she has two elements to crap around with.

EDIT: Here marks my 2000th post.

GoldenHouou
4th July 2012, 3:53 PM
That's completely fine. So I'll change the Bufula to Mabufu and have her learn Magaru next, with Garula following afterwards once you give the go. *goes to edit things*

InnerFlame
5th July 2012, 3:29 PM
All right my computer is somewhat working again so at least I don't to wait for someone to let me use it. I have to read up and I'll get a post up soon.

Niihyl
5th July 2012, 4:59 PM
Funny story, I'm out of state. Because 4th of July, etc. etc. I'll do my best to write during any interludes I get, but I won't be able to make any promises until the weekend.

Sorry about that...

Zincspider
6th July 2012, 1:42 AM
Alright IF, and Niihyl. Hope to see ya'll soon.

@GH
Woah... never noticed that Sofiya had Hama. Take that off please. You already have two elements and a healing spell. That's enough coverage if you ask me... it's still alot really.

GoldenHouou
6th July 2012, 5:17 AM
Yeah, she's always had it, and she's used it before too (way back against Shadow Miyuki, I think?). Back when I chose spells for Horus I had some real difficulty choosing attacks (and I said as much; I wasn't really all that familiar with the games), and asked if everything I had chosen was alright. Even when you told us to balance our attacks a while back I asked if everything Sofiya had in my SU was alright, and you said yes.

And then at one point I talked about how I didn't plan to let Hama ever evolve (as in, it'd always just say a Hama, just like her healing would always be limited to a very weak Dia) and that she had it just because I found it silly for a Sun God not to have any light attacks, especially since he learns it in the games. You didn't seem to have anything against it back then. That, and it's been in my latest post a few days by now, and you didn't have a problem with that before either.

So uh, yeah... Would saying she'll never learn anything stronger light-based be enough (and, I dunno, saying using light attacks would be tougher on her than using the two others since it's not really her element, so as to limit its use to a few per night or something?), considering you've accepted her like this multiple times by now? Or could she at least keep it until she learns a new spell? That way she could "forget" Hama upon learning something new, like in the games? 'Cause I won't edit half of my post, especially not right now when my time's limited as is.

On another note, welcome back IF! *confetti*

Zincspider
6th July 2012, 5:29 AM
...No. It can go now.
I know what I've said, but things change.
No more Hama. I've overlooked it too many times already. When you have three different kinds of attacks, a healing spell, and a booster, I need to draw a line.

GoldenHouou
6th July 2012, 5:36 AM
I get that, hence why I offered for her to forget it once she learns a new spell (which would be that Magaru). I'm not particularly bent on keeping Hama, but I don't have the time to edit my post right now, and it would... just seem weird for her to suddenly forget the spell existed at all, especially since she's used it before. I can justify her forgetting it upon learning Magaru with something like "your powers need to be more specialized if you want them to get stronger", but just having it suddenly go "poof" would be weird. Heck, I can even do that in my next post if you're in a hurry to get rid of it.

Zincspider
6th July 2012, 5:39 AM
Yeah, whatever.
Just get it off of her sheet.

GoldenHouou
6th July 2012, 5:54 AM
Done, both up there and in the Sign Up.

Now just so you don't jump on me about it later, the whole Horus blinding enemies with light (plus light being used in that "special attack" or whatever we call those) is still okay with you, right? In either case the light doesn't deal damage at all, it's just that the whole bird is pretty much enveloped in light and it would seem silly if it couldn't be used to one's advantage. The blinding is mostly for smaller enemies though, and it's of course temporary.

Zincspider
6th July 2012, 6:06 AM
That blinding would be under the definition of a Sukunda spell. One that lowers opponent agility and evasion. Basically making them easier to hit, and less likely to hit you.

GoldenHouou
6th July 2012, 6:10 AM
Hmm, you're right actually, it would. Sort of a light-based Sukunda or something, just without the actual spell.

But so, would that be alright or not?

TheSequelReturns
6th July 2012, 12:26 PM
@GH: Miyuki's Sukunda runs off of rings of light that slow her opponent down, so I don't see why not.

Miyuki has Tetrakarn and Hamaon now... but she also has no buffs, one nerf, no healing, and only two directly offensive attacks which are both the same element.

Speaking of which, I don't suppose anyone has Miyuki's level-up sheet on hand? I seem to have misplaced my copy.

InnerFlame
6th July 2012, 2:56 PM
Here you go Sequel: Miyuki's Stats Sheet (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?566419-Persona-BOSS&p=14385940#post14385940). It was rather easy to find I just put Justice in the search box and found the post by you.

Anyhow I'm finally read up I should probably have a post up today.

Edit: I've posted kind of short but I've caught up from the two week or so of lack of internet. So now I can focus on the next post Zinc makes. *happy I'm not behind anymore.* Oh mention if I mess anything up. It was a quick catching up attempt before more stuff happened.

Blivsey
7th July 2012, 7:04 AM
What a mess. I go off for a couple of days and come back to rocks-fall-everyone-dies. *sigh* At least this gives me an excuse to be contributing less while I'm down to weekends-only net access. I'll see if I can put something up by Sunday eve - until I do, feel free to consider Sig responsive after healing but too dazed to properly fight.

To be fair, though, S.Ciara's kinda got a point. Sig's not as colorful as the other characters (partly due to his Tarot) and doesn't have a healthy attitude about the Shadow Selves situation after meeting his own. Been working on changing the former and am intentionally invoking the latter.

Zincspider
7th July 2012, 8:02 AM
Holy Mother of Bad Puns... Rocks totally did fall. And Sigmund almost died.
If I'd been a little bit meaner, I could have invoked that age-old tool without meaning to!

Invoking the latter to change the former?

MarbleZone
7th July 2012, 11:59 AM
Will post either today or tomorrow.

TheSequelReturns
8th July 2012, 5:12 AM
Ah, thanks IF, don't know why I didn't think of that.

Working on a post, should be done sometime today.

InnerFlame
9th July 2012, 5:59 PM
..... You know Sigmund get hurt a lot. Almost as much as JP but not nearly as many possible life-threatening injuries. When I see him get hurt I for a moment consider giving Russell a weak, single target healing spell but then I remember that I don't really want to give him one.

By the way I finally drew a picture of Russell, that I liked, and then colored it. My computer that works with the scanner has been unplugged (and my computer still refuses to work with it) so I currently can't scanned my color version. I do have my uncolored scan so whenever I get around to it I'll upload it.

Edit: Picture uploaded, here's Russell Wilton (http://flamingstars.deviantart.com/art/Russell-Wilton-313652422) isn't he an adorable, unhappy looking kid XD Russell just isn't much of a smiler in my head.

Ysavvryl
10th July 2012, 3:36 AM
Aw, Russell looks pessimistic, but he's so cute like that.

Well I left Snow running off to check on Randy and heal him if needed, so I'm just waiting.

MarbleZone
10th July 2012, 11:57 AM
Posted, sorry for the delay.

Please don't misunderstand Levin's idea as me trying to direct traffic. Levin is just a methodical character that hates a lack of strategy, it's just how he is. Feel free to ignore his plan, which is hard to pass down anyway since the boss can read minds, rendering most team planning kind of... impossible.

Vivian_Bloom
11th July 2012, 1:40 AM
Oh jeez, if Megido did that much damage I can't imagine we'd be able to wake up from a Megidoloan right now. Mercy.

So, the plan is to get all the dedicated healers together to cover the heavy-hitters, like a line of support, right, General? It's like the classic white mage and warrior fantasy set-up, or set-ups. Hey, it sounds like a great plan to me!

Niihyl
11th July 2012, 3:15 AM
Megi-saywhat!? When did anyone say anything about Megidolaon? I don't want to get hit by a Megidolaon.

I've already sent Mana away from the cluster to try and lay down some steady damage, so he wouldn't have heard Levin. I'll probably hold until S. Ciara does her next thing. If she drops the slabs, a Die For Me! will be sent with aplomb. Actually, I might just toss a Die For Me! anyway. That spell's never actually been useful for combat, since it only gets used after Zinc says the boss is finished, when we're allowed to kill it freely.

MarbleZone
11th July 2012, 11:10 AM
I've already sent Mana away from the cluster to try and lay down some steady damage, so he wouldn't have heard Levin.

Yeah, only Sigmund should have heard him since he moved in close to whisper the idea to him. At this point, Sig's one of the only guys who Levin truly interacted with and, in his eyes, the most reliable of the bunch. He couldn't afford to voice his idea out loud in fear of Shadow Ciara counter-acting (which she probably will anyway if Zinc wants her to, because of her mind reading).

Blivsey
14th July 2012, 2:10 AM
Hmm... for now, Sigmund has nodded and is continuing his barrage. Not gonna write a whole post for just that. If/when her defenses drop, Sigmund will throw in an Agilao or, if she drops to the ground, a flaming punch to the face.

Zincspider
16th July 2012, 3:10 AM
So sorry I'm late on this update guys.
It shouldn't have taken this long but I've been spending more time with my friends the past week or so than I have gotten a chance to in months. Hanging around, playing Broderlands, cards, and such. Been a blast. Also did a Nuzlocke, and succeeded. Beat the elite four with two Pokemon.
But it still shouldn't have takin' me so long. I'll be able to get one up tonight.

One note, Bliv, Shiara's sentence to Sigmund wasn't announced to everyone, only he should have been able to hear it, as if she were standing next to him.

GoldenHouou
16th July 2012, 6:08 AM
If it's because of Nuzlocke, I forgive you. Damn challenge took away my Buneary just when he was about to evolve. All the love I gave it, for naught! **** like that means you need recovery time. And my Machop and Luxio and Shellos... Geodude died too, I guess, but uh, it was boring anyway. Plus I hate their entire race and their Selfdestructive tendencies. ****ers could at least die alone and not take my pokes with them.

Oh and eh, friends are important too.

niedude
16th July 2012, 12:53 PM
It's okay Zinc, deep down we all wished we had friends outside with which we could play Borderlands and Nuzlocke. You're forgiven :)

But if has been nearly a full month since I made a post, I think. No hurries, though. :D
I've got a job with irregular hours, btw. So once I do start posting, I'll most likely be doing it at long, irregular intervals, and with varying levels of awesomeness.

Son_of_Shadows
16th July 2012, 11:23 PM
That said, from the 17th of July to the the 17th of August or thereabouts, my posting will slow down considerably since I'll be rehearsing all day most days for a production. I'll still be around though.

Posting this as a quick reminder that my activity will be slowing down from tomorrow onwards.

Niihyl
17th July 2012, 2:18 AM
I wish I had friends who played Borderlands. Or Diablo 3, but to be honest, I hate multiplayer with a burning passion, so it's 'kay.

Let's see this RP forward, then, if only to give JP crap about not helping.

Good luck on your production, SoS! I expect tickets! Including plane tickets...

Zincspider
17th July 2012, 7:37 PM
The deed is done.
I've committed murder on that Court. It is over. It is done. And it was in conjecture with Wordy that I was able to do it... seeing as she wrote the Ciara and Shiara parts.
I'm sorry, but Niihyl was right when Shadow Sigmund was a good climax for the night.
Eff that Court. Eff it. Six page. SIX! Most RPs don't LAST six pages. And we spent it on one thing.
Now this is completely my own stupid fault and I hold NONE of you in contempt for it. Just me.
But I will be blaming Wordy. For obvious reasons.

Anyway, give me a couple to recuperate, and after you all ask questions about that sucky post here in the DT, I'll answer them and put up the Something Special

MarbleZone
17th July 2012, 8:11 PM
Anti-climatic as it was, it was definitely the best choice. Not only because it was starting to drag, but also because the odds were so impossibly stacked against us. Hopefully we have room for character development now, Levin really needs to start making some actual friends instead of pissing on everybody.

All things considered, good call and thanks for the effort in forcing things to move along coherently.

Son_of_Shadows
17th July 2012, 10:00 PM
Wow, that was one heavy post. I should've seen the whole "not the real Shadow" thing coming, given the Moon's interpretation in the Tarot... I'll have fun replying to this one. Expect a post probably this weekend. Like I said, I don't get home til about 7 now, and I'm freaking drained already. Sleepytime for SoS.

GoldenHouou
17th July 2012, 10:46 PM
Haven't read the post yet, but I'm sure it's just fine.

And so, you're gonna "put up" that Something Special? Sounds to me like a separate RP thread or something. Beach Episode? It better be a beach episode, nothing else will satisfy me now.

Vivian_Bloom
18th July 2012, 1:04 AM
I'd say that the fact we can go six pages on one boss fight and still keep it going says some good things about the RP's strength.

Oh man, we crawled through another close one. These Courts are getting harder. That was a pretty fun read though. I thought Joshua died. Everyone's still alive, right? Ciara's just knocked out.

I hope the 'something special' serves as a nice breather after this triple Shadow night.

Zincspider
18th July 2012, 1:44 AM
Well, thanks for all your understanding on this matter guys, it means a lot.

Everyone is still alive. The worst case we have is Clarise who's in a trauma induced coma. She'll need to be brought to the hospital before everyone goes to sleep. In fact, she'll probably appear in the gym and just slump over, so one of the teachers around will be able to do something about it. (Not really sure where Clarise was 6 pages ago, but I'll check).

Now, as for the something special... notice how it's not all big and yellow? That's because it's happening right here. Remember when we did the fanfic contest? And remember when I told you all we'd probably never get a chance to do all the omake stuff we had planned? Go to the beach, fight giant robots, play DnD, and all that great material?
Well, now you all have your chance to do it. I'm going to hold another contest. Another fanfiction contest.
AN OMAKE FANFICTION CONTEST ZINCAPALOOZA!

By letting me know via PM which scenario you'd like to cover (sending me 'Giant Robot Fights', 'Dungeons and Dragons', ect.), I will put your name down on a list in this post which shows who has claimed what situation.
Using that situation, you're in charge of writing a fanfic based on the event you've chosen... with a single catch. You have to try and include everyone in your work. All of the Persona users. (as opposed to the 'two required' couple from last time).
When I'm judging the fics, I'll judge based on:
1: Quality
and
2: How much effort was put in to use all the characters.
That being said the first criteria is more important.
So you could get away with the win with a fic only having 2 people in it if it was really cool and awesome, and sweet and all that stuff. But a crappy one that just mentions everyone's name a million times is still crappy.

Any questions? Well, here's the list of claimed events (Note: More than one person can choose the same event, but I limit it to 2. I don't want this to be, for example, the 'Beach Episode Contest'). If you think you can handle it, you may sign up for multiple events yourself.
Just get them approved by me in a PM.

Omake Fanfic Contest Events Chosen:
1: TSR- Giant Mecha
2: Niihyl- Massively Multiplayer Love Love+ Ero RPG!
3: Wordy- TV Broadcast/Talk Show + Ads
4: ZincSpider- Murder Mystery Psych Thriller
5: Blivsey- Beach Episode/Ping-Pong Death Match
6: GoldenHouou- Half Nekkid GirlsBeach Drawing
7: Ysa- Iron Chef/Barbecue
8: Vivian Bloom- Alternate-realities at the edge of the Universe
9: InnerFlame- Cross Dressing Competition
10: Kirby- Pokemon Contest

(No this isn't required, but it's all in good fun guys, so why not give it a shot? Prizes this time will be more... substantial than a drawing seeing as I'm not reliable with those.)

Niihyl
18th July 2012, 2:32 AM
... Hellyes. I can do this. What topic to choose... hrm... DnD could reasonably be hilarious in a meta sort of way, (I have some character sheets lying around that I could fill in for all the characters. It would be amazing.)

Are we limited to ones we've talked about or can we just do anything?

Zincspider
18th July 2012, 2:33 AM
We can do anything as long as I approve it in the PM you send.

Ysavvryl
18th July 2012, 2:34 AM
That sounds fun. I shall have to set aside some time to make something silly. No idea what to write on, so the PM should come later.

I mean to get Snow over to heal Lace shortly, possibly during Shadow Ciara's monologue-ing. The other character I can recall being badly off now is Sig, even after Josh's heal, and Levin should be near him.

Edit: so was Josh hurt physically by that attack, or is he just gonna have a bad headache and nightmares? (is curious)

Zincspider
18th July 2012, 2:38 AM
He's just gonna feel really bad about himself and not trust Ciara anymore. Probably.
It was basically telling him the gospel truth... but it's a really sucky truth that can make a person feel horrible. Like your mother telling you she never loved you, and being completely honest when she says it.

GoldenHouou
18th July 2012, 5:50 AM
Stillhaven'treadthatpostwhat.

Oh, so it was the contest we were talking about like, ages back! I was thinking of asking whatever happened to you holding it some weeks back, but glad that I didn't. Either I would've been spoiled or forced you to tell an ugly, ugly lie. But hooray, now our dA page actually gets some activity again! I think you should post that reserve list there as well, makes it easier for at least some of us (read: me) if we can track it there instead of in that one post here.

Anyway, yeah, this'll do. I just hope the deadline is set to, like, next year, 'cause there's no way I'll even be able to start until next month. Now just to decide what to do, and whether to write or draw (I'm assuming I'm allowed to draw, yes?) I'm so tempted to do that beach episode thing, but I wanna see someone else do it instead, and nobody wants to pick a duplicate and baww decisions.

Vivian_Bloom
18th July 2012, 6:08 AM
Clarise is on the ground with Lace right now.

Alright! I might actually make it this time. I'll think of something come the weekend, maybe earlier.
Podcast?

But there's a couple things I want to know: Estimated due date? Length? I just don't want to rush and get my back against the wall again. Let us know when you can, okay?

Zincspider
18th July 2012, 6:32 AM
Estimated due date is a month from today.
But length depends on how long you think it should be. Longer than a post though.

niedude
18th July 2012, 4:53 PM
Gah, I definitely won't be able to take part in this <.<

Summer jobs, you see. Due to a rare oppurtunity/lack of any real jobs anymore, I'm now working as a... fisherman, believe it or not. Not the rod and bait type, but the go-on-boat-with-a-huge-***-net kind. This also means I have irregular hours; Im usually lucky if I can get three hours of free time every two days. Can't tell you how unbelievably tired I ****ing am right now, either.

I'm also gonna take this chance to warn you guys that I'm gonna be terribly inactive for a month or two, but not so much as to need to drop out of this. I hope.

Son_of_Shadows
18th July 2012, 9:14 PM
Gah, I definitely won't be able to take part in this <.<

Summer jobs, you see. Due to a rare oppurtunity/lack of any real jobs anymore, I'm now working as a... fisherman, believe it or not. Not the rod and bait type, but the go-on-boat-with-a-huge-***-net kind. This also means I have irregular hours; Im usually lucky if I can get three hours of free time every two days. Can't tell you how unbelievably tired I ****ing am right now, either.

I'm also gonna take this chance to warn you guys that I'm gonna be terribly inactive for a month or two, but not so much as to need to drop out of this. I hope.

+10 cool points to niedude.

I also probably won't be able to take part in this, sadly. But I'm not one hundred percent. We'll see (Also I don't know what omake means).

Zincspider
19th July 2012, 5:34 PM
Well, we have quite the line-up, people.
And that's great for the contest.

But we need posts in the main thread badly. So please remember to get those done soon so we can move onto the next morning.

Vivian_Bloom
19th July 2012, 10:48 PM
I'll post up on Saturday, but I just want to know a teeny little detail before I get into it. When the Court ends are we teleported back to a different area, like the dorms, or does the night simply go on, 12:01, and we walk ourselves back home. I don't think anything about us will change physically. I mean, Lace's leg will still be broke, Ciara and Clarise are knocked out, but we'll still be in our same outfits and gear by the school, right?

Thanks.

Zincspider
19th July 2012, 11:21 PM
You're brought back to whatever you were doing and where ever you were when in started. Wulfgard will be in front of the punch table for example arguing with Halls.

Zincspider
20th July 2012, 4:29 PM
Greetings from my 3DS. I'm using this at the doctors office seeing as my internet at home is down for a while.
For ya'lls homework I expect some posts by the time I return.
Sound good... THERE'S NO QUESTION MARK BUTTON!

GoldenHouou
21st July 2012, 7:11 AM
Post will most likely come either tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. I just gotta go dig up what Sofiya was doing before the Court. Nothing special if I recall. Eh.

Zincspider
21st July 2012, 7:17 AM
Well, alright.
Ysa, as the only person who did their homework, Snow will live through the next Court... within reason. *within reason = nothing changes really, I just wanted to give a prize of some kind to you. Hopefully you won't do something crazy and make me a liar.

Everyone else gets an 'F'. One written in red ink.

GoldenHouou
21st July 2012, 7:28 AM
I'll gladly settle to my red inked F. Red's pretty.

Son_of_Shadows
21st July 2012, 9:10 PM
I'm getting on it right now. I have fuel (read: cider), and an idea is forming. This is also the first chance I've had this week to actually post. So... Yeah. I have a note!

EDIT: You would be amazed how much that cider helped. Mmm, Magners.

Blivsey
22nd July 2012, 3:44 AM
So, that just leaves MarbleZone and InnerFlame to make their claims. Depending on what they choose, I might even work another option or two into my own. We'll see.
Also, I totally called the something special being an OVA contest. Seriously, post 651 on page 33.

Okay, I'm going to see if I can't get a post up tonight. Might not be long or vivid, but it'll wrap Siggy up for the night, at least.

Niihyl
22nd July 2012, 5:49 AM
Crossdressing competition. P4 culture festival or whatevs. Someone, please. ^.^

Anywho, it's my mother's birthday so I'll be pretty busy over the course of this weekend. Monday or Tuesday is when I'll be most likely to post. Sorry 'bout that, guys.

Of course my grade is an F. F for fabulous, F for fantastic, F for first-class! I wouldn't expect anything less from a fearlessly fallacious fellow such as myself.

InnerFlame
22nd July 2012, 3:34 PM
Yo guys, sorry I've been having fun playing games and it's not Persona 4. I know I'm so close to the end but I'm having a difficult time... I honestly need to stop trying to progress and train up a bit then I'll be just fine but I don't wanna. I haven't played it recently but I know I'll get back to it eventually. I should get back to this Persona I still need to properly read it; I just quickly skimmed it for basic info.

And I'm going to attempt the cross-dressing contest since so many want it and frankly so do I. I've sent my request. I'll give it my best. How would your guy character feel about being dress-up like a girl?

Ysavvryl
22nd July 2012, 9:04 PM
Yay, Snow lives! Fortunately, the temptation to do something crazy is tempered by the fact that PCs can be kicked out of the game for doing something stupid. Or for posting too well, I suppose, if the only result of that 'too well' is 'character dies'.

lol, but that would be a fun thing to put on a RPG'er's resume, huh? 'Played one game so well that I got kicked out.'

How would Snow feel about cross-dressing? Probably very embarrassed, but one could convince him.

MarbleZone
24th July 2012, 1:54 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the absence. I guess I might as well be honest about it, I'm not sure I can invest the necessary time in this RP until November - the time my final exam, and it's kind of a huge deal, as it determines what medical speciality I get to become a resident of (and essentially, what I'll be doing for the rest of my life) and at what hospital I'll stay in the near future.

I doubt I can keep up with the developments in this story, and I don't wanna half-*** it either. This is honestly the best RP I've been a part of and posting in it deserves thought and a sense of progression, which I'm not sure I can commit to. I'll try to post some more times, either to write Levin out of the story myself or leave him in place for Ciara to deal with and advance her own character.

Again, it's either that or only posting once every two/three weeks, and I don't wanna hold anybody up, especially now that things are picking up steam again. I know I've only been here for a relatively short time, compared to most of you, but I really enjoyed it! And it's my fault that I signed up knowing I had important commitments going on, but liking Persona as I do, it was too big a chance to let it pass.

Sorry about that, but fortunately Levin didn't get to interact a whole lot so he isn't a critical part of the plot or any particular relationships. Zinc, preferences in how I handle Levin's removal? Or should I leave it to you/Wordy?

Vivian_Bloom
24th July 2012, 4:38 PM
It's good that you're taking care of your responsibilities, Marble. Yeah, you were only here for a short while, but still, our band just got smaller. Dang. We're short one trombone player now! I don't know what instrument you play, so... Well, anyways, I'll miss you, and I hope everything works out for you on your end. I really do. Good luck!

Zincspider
24th July 2012, 5:28 PM
I see and understand completely Marble. Don't worry, I'll handle it. I already have an idea of what I can do. And it doesn't even include death.
Real life takes precedence over games.
Good luck with your school work.

MarbleZone
25th July 2012, 1:28 AM
Thanks, I really appreciate your understanding. If you already have a way of writing off Levin then all the better; and feel free to make him suffer if you want, he wasn't exactly on his best behaviour throughout his tenure...

Again, it was a real pleasure being part of this RP, and I intend to keep on reading! So you all better keep things as interesting as they were while I was here!

Ysavvryl
25th July 2012, 10:27 PM
Good luck with all that testing and residency coming up, Marble!

Gonna write a response to Lace in a bit. If it doesn't come up today, it may have something to do with my cat playing with a wasp...

TheSequelReturns
27th July 2012, 4:08 AM
Sayonara Marble. We won't ever forget you.

*salutes*

Best of luck with your schooling.

I've been falling a bit behnd, I know, but I've got some free time this weekend so I'll be posting an update soon. I'd apologize to Zinc for the delay, but he hasn't posted in BRS in over a month. That slacker.

GoldenHouou
28th July 2012, 3:03 PM
Yeah, g'bye man, and good luck with the final exam and all. It was fun playing with you, even if it was for only a short while. And hey, don't worry, we'll be sure to keep things interesting for you from here on out as well.

Which reminds me, will get a post up in the coming days. Just got back and I'm catching a cold and just guh.

niedude
28th July 2012, 3:25 PM
I have an excuse for not posting.
Several, actually. One such excuse: a ****ing forklift drove itself into the boat I'm working on, driver still in it, and miraculously failed to murder someone.
You can imagine there's quite a bit of crap going down in my life right now.

And bai bai Marble! Too bad I didn't get a chance to get JP to interact with Levin, that would have been a fun confrontation. It would probably end up with Levin insulting JP and JP breaking (or attempting to) Levin's nose. Great fun.

Speaking of JP, I've been primising myself to write up a post for... over a week, now. Terribly sorry about that.

Zincspider
28th July 2012, 5:55 PM
Yes, I know you're busy and all JP, and that forklift sounds quite evil, but I really would like a bit of a reaction from him before I post so I can finish up Testa's night and move on.

InnerFlame
28th July 2012, 9:19 PM
So long sir Marbly, it was a pleasure to roleplay with you while it lasted. I felt Levin and Russell could really have a friendship rivalry thing going on. You will be missed and don't worry Levin will still have a scene in my story so remember to come back and read it.

I working on my post I trying to decide if I want Russell to worry about Lace and go searching for her or just be antisocial and go back to his room. Decision, decision... I'll try to post today.

Kiruria
29th July 2012, 7:15 AM
I'm just unsure about what happens to Ciara after the Court, especially since she was still unconscious when it ended. Haha, I have a feeling there will be much competition between Halberd and Joshua over her...

And btw, to make up for the fact that I didn't enter the fanfiction contest last time, I'm entering it this time. Provided Zinc will update the list anyway. Of course, would we still have to include Levin among the Persona users if he just left?

Also, on a completely different topic, right now I'm trying to decide the details on Bellow High's fencing club, since I'm kinda the main person handling it. I think all clubs have to be sponsored by a teacher, am I right? So I was thinking of having Halberd's physics teacher be the sponsor. I'll probably flesh out said physics teacher a little more, but just as an NPC. I'm currently having it where fencing practice is on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school, but since this Monday was Halloween, that day's practice got moved to the day after, meaning Halberd will have his afternoon-after-school occupied today... And I have great things planned for today's practice.

Zincspider
29th July 2012, 7:46 AM
Well, when Wordy gets back, she'll handle it.
I'll go update the list now.

Try not to create teacher NPCs without approval first. Please.
I'd actually prefer if no NPCs were created without my approval as I don't want a spanner thrown in the works of the story here.

Blivsey
30th July 2012, 3:48 AM
Mmm... yeah. We've got enough NPCs running around as it is - about one per character, it seems like. As a result of that, I've tried to keep Sigmund's mother a very minor character and his sister and father off-screen completely. Technically, I've got the Five-Man Band he was part of at his previous high school all fleshed out, but with S.Sig already come and gone, they've no reason to ever see the light of day (which is fine, since they wouldn't contribute enough to justify their introduction). But yeah, we got enough characters as it is.

Aw, Levin/Marbly's out? It was good having yeh while it lasted, but you made the right call - your life is much higher priority than BOSS. Good luck to ya, man. Hopefully he's still in the stage where Zinc can just declare that the marathon night made him lose the will to ever come back to the Court. You're leaving on good enough terms to keep Levin free from a gruesome demise, I should think.

@IF: Sigmund would probably just laugh it off - so long as others are in for the pageant with him, he'll just see it as a (relatively) harmless bit of fun.

InnerFlame
30th July 2012, 5:09 AM
...For the two that answer me I'm glad to say that how I thought they'll response to it. It gives me confidence that I know the characters. I may not be much of a fic writer but I will give it my best guys. Good luck all with your stories I'll look forward to reading them all.

Zincspider
30th July 2012, 5:35 AM
I actually missed that part, IF, I'm sorry.

Well, if it matters, Randy would embrace the challenge, and Izzy would do his best to get out of it. Shinai would laugh because as a president of Student Council he'd probably arranged it and he can opt out if he so chooses.

Niihyl
30th July 2012, 9:07 AM
Bye Marble... *feels bad because this is late* it was good RPing with you, and it's a shame to see you go. Levin was looking like he was going to really shake up the status quo.

Yeah, I got mugged by real life myself for a day or two there, but I'm back to full functioning capacity now. Mostly. As for IF's question... Mana would be embarassed about it, but would feel a bit better about it if everyone else was too. He'd probably play along unless it was completely ridiculous and act sarcastic to deal with it. Or of course, the express orders of a commanding officer cannot be ignored, I mean, last time she [redacted]

Vivian_Bloom
30th July 2012, 7:02 PM
@ InnerFlame: A cross-dressing competition? Oh man, you gotta do it! That sounds like fun. The girls would have to dress up like guys, right? Lace would be very excited and would look for a way to get some fake tatoos along with a clean pair of shorts and top of the boy's basketball team uniform. She'd be a bully that loves the idea of taking candy from other girls... It wouldn't hurt, but some black face-paint from the football team locker room to really complete her "angry point-guard" look. She wouldn't pressure anyone else about the contest as long as she gets to dunk on someone. Hopefully, a dude.

Does Bellow High even have a football team? Huh. Well, there is a gym.

Just do whatever you want. Enjoy yourself! I can't wait to read it.

Son_of_Shadows
30th July 2012, 8:39 PM
And I'm going to attempt the cross-dressing contest since so many want it and frankly so do I. I've sent my request. I'll give it my best. How would your guy character feel about being dress-up like a girl?

*shrug* Depends who's making him do it. I got nada here, sorry.

I'm just unsure about what happens to Ciara after the Court, especially since she was still unconscious when it ended. Haha, I have a feeling there will be much competition between Halberd and Joshua over her...

that day's practice got moved to the day after, meaning Halberd will have his afternoon-after-school occupied today... And I have great things planned for today's practice.

*gets incredibly ominous feeling*

Wordy
31st July 2012, 1:52 AM
Please don't go Marbly I was going to have so much fun with Levin..., but yeah, real life is so much more important right now. Oh my god, you're going into medicine? That's impressive.

What is Wordy handling with wonderful hands?

Ciara will decide to renounce men and take a vow of celibacy confirmed. Go fight over somebody who'd make a better girlfriend like Snow.

In any case, Ciara's not attending school tomorrow because she totally like fainted and stuff, and so she's going to have a lie-in and celebrate her birthday in a (character development) fashion involving bonfires and burning stuff.

Because catharsis. the stuff is voodoo dolls of you all

Also, I totes think that fencing probably hasn't been Ciara's thing for a while now... she doesn't really need it. I think she would probably have transferred to something more useful for Court stuff, like maybe Track or Swimming or Dance or Gymnastics. I like gymnastics.

You're leaving on good enough terms to keep Levin free from a gruesome demise, I should think.

You have far too much faith in Zinc. Any opportunity to write gruesome death scenes, he'll take them.

Son_of_Shadows
31st July 2012, 8:24 PM
You have far too much faith in Zinc. Any opportunity to write gruesome death scenes, he'll take them.

To be honest, it's probably you we should be more worried about here...

InnerFlame
4th August 2012, 12:41 AM
Well VB I'm not including the girl's cross-dressing in this story but I thinking about maybe, after the contest, I'll do a part two with everyone joining in. So I'll keep that in mind for that. Also I want to show my picture of Russell colored so here's a link (http://flamingstars.deviantart.com/art/Russell-Wilton-Colored-Version-318828086).

I've been a good girl and posted so now I shall work on my story again. Ciao amigos.

Zincspider
7th August 2012, 1:38 AM
Well, I posted and we can move the next school day.
if you want info on what happened to Clarise, Wulfgard is in the pharmacy during your lunch break.
Testa will seem to be preoccupied and not focused on his job, choosing to take notes in a small journal during class, asking everyone to just study and keep it down. Definitely more serious than usual.
Others don't matter. Shinai won't be walking around campus, so don't worry about him.

Other than that, before school, and during lunch should provide you all with some time to interact without worrying about eminent death.
Have fun!

Blivsey
7th August 2012, 3:42 AM
Alright... plan set. Now to script it out.

Speaking of which, where is everybody on their side-stories? Just for comparison, y'know, so we can be accountable to each other and get the butts that we need to in gear. Deadline's in ten days!
I've got about a quarter of mine done, albeit I spent most of my time up until the end of July working and actively using my weekends, so I should have more time for it now.

EDIT: @Zinc: I used to do that all of the time, too. Then I went to a university, where that sort of planning doesn't work so well.
Now I only do that about half of the time.

Zincspider
7th August 2012, 3:47 AM
I usually waste my time throwing a ball at a wall, and thinking out the story in my head.
Then I use the last two days to write it:

1st Day: Thinking about writing it and putting it off longer
2nd Day: Rushing it out, and editing.

I'm so good at keeping deadlines.

TheSequelReturns
7th August 2012, 4:25 AM
My writing process goes like this:

Is it the day before the dead line?

If No: Brainstorm.

If Yes: Stay up until 3 AM doing the actual writing.

So I've yet to actually start on the actual writing part, but I do have a good idea of how I'm going to get it done.

InnerFlame
7th August 2012, 5:24 AM
I've barely gotten anywhere on my recently but for me it's twelve days until the 18 of August which is when it's due. Almost eleven when the clock strikes midnight. I should really crack down and get working; I can do things last minute well but prefer not to.

What I do when I write: Think about my beginning and end. Think about the characters. Records characters actions and dialog that comes to mind. Write random sections of the story. Do some random research... Get distracted by something completely unrelated and forget about the story. I remember I have a story to do but still continue to dilly-dally. Realize time is getting short and start working on it again.

But really I got stop getting derail from my story, I have roaming thoughts sometimes that like to jump from story to story. One of the reason I can't write anything longer than one-shots... can't even do that sometimes...

Zincspider
7th August 2012, 5:28 AM
Well, it's due on the 17th, really. That's what day it was when I posted that post. So it's still 11 days for you. It's 10 days and 1 1/2 hours for me.

GoldenHouou
7th August 2012, 7:29 AM
I'm so not going to make it in time. But ehh, that was pretty much established from the start.

I've got some fun ideas for the beach picture, but before I can get to working on it I need to draw each character separately as a reference, so that takes up some time. I'm still debating whether to post the individual reference images I make of everyone as well or just keep those to myself, but eh. They'll be pretty simple headshots, maybe a headshot and a smaller fullbody shot for clothes (or lack thereof, we're on the beach, after all~), but yeah.

Also debating whether or not to include the adults. I guess I could stuff them in a corner somewhere, sunbathing or something. Maybe Testa can fight a shark. I have an idea for a little scene involving a sunbathing Miss Halls, at the very least.

And every now and then I kind of just want to turn my huge beach picture into a series of mini comics, highlighting what everyone's doing on the beach instead. Nngh.

Ysavvryl
8th August 2012, 2:38 AM
I don't think I can manage getting the contest story done. I got several pages in and did not like how it was working, so I ditched it. Now I'm not sure what to do with the idea and it's getting crowded out by other projects. Sorry.

Zincspider
8th August 2012, 4:21 AM
Oh, well that's ok Ysa.
But do you still have what you wrote? I'd still like to see it, maybe get a few ideas myself.

Ysavvryl
8th August 2012, 5:15 AM
No; it annoyed me enough that it was totally ditched. Sorry.

But, I still know the idea I was going for. The first scene I had was Sofiya, Lace, and Miyuki barging into Ciara's room early in the morning and asking to borrow some perfume. Ciara decided to let them (mostly so she could show off some expertise), had to keep Sofiya from going crazy with an expensive concentrated one that would have made the whole dorm smell like flowers, and showed the three of them how to apply it properly. The second scene was of Randy, Izzy, Snow, and Liza deciding which grill to use, one Izzy had fiddled with or the one from Randy's uncle, as the guy taught him how to barbeque. Apparently, Randy's uncle has burned the house down four times with that grill. When they accidentally burn down their tent and a number nearby, Randy used a Plume of Dusk to reset things, causing an argument with Izzy. And a freak-out by Liza who realizes that the presence of those things means that they're on Easy mode...

that's about where I left off, but what was happening in the background was that Lace had used the previous Court period to cook a number of deer cutlets wrapped in bacon with her fire skills, leaving her smelling like bacon in the morning. She got the whole thing with Ciara started to try and cover that, but she ended up picking a perfume that had human sex pheromones in it. So for the whole festival, everyone would be half in love with her; Sofiya was even supposed to mention that she wanted to eat her all up. And there was something about the drama club getting access to a temporary radio station for the event. Oh yeah, and Shinai had some creepy voodoo firepit set up and claimed that making his barbeque 'with hate, fueled by hopelessness and despair' (that needed work, but would have started an argument with Ciara). And I was trying to decide who would be in the final Iron Chef event besides JP.

I'd definitely need a lot of free time to make that idea work, but it would have been awesome.

Zincspider
8th August 2012, 5:23 AM
Oh yeah, and Shinai had some creepy voodoo firepit set up and claimed that making his barbeque 'with hate, fueled by hopelessness and despair'

"Also hickory. It adds certain flavor that you just can't match with other woods."

Son_of_Shadows
8th August 2012, 6:14 PM
So I wrote a short crappy post because this is my only day off until the 19th. Actually it's not just crappy, it's horrifically bad, but yeah. It's a thing I guess...? Eh, key point is that Joshua's staying in bed all day and Sequel has room to go comedic if he so chooses, or play it straight, if he decides to build on Joshua's text to Miyuki. Everybody wins?

OH GOD WHY CAN'T I MAKE SENSE

Niihyl
8th August 2012, 6:23 PM
Hi guys. My computer did some exploding recently, and I managed to fix it. With the digital equivalent of duct tape, over the other digital duct tape I'd plastered on a couple of months ago to fix the same problem. Because goddammit, I am not reinstalling the OS to permanently fix the problem. Backing everything up would take too long, and I never had the disc for it anyway.

So... long story short, I'm not going to make the deadline. I lost quite a bit of work, and that's lost time that I need to put into other projects. Like posting in the thread, which I'll try to do... soon.

Zincspider
8th August 2012, 6:43 PM
Well, seeing as two of you have lost the will due to time constraints, I'm willing to extend the deadline to the end of the month.
That way you guys can still finish it! 8D

Niihyl
8th August 2012, 7:07 PM
Cool, I might be able to make that. Thanks! Also, I've got a post 90% done, so that'll be up in half an hour or so.

InnerFlame
9th August 2012, 3:39 PM
Yayz more time to get it done, thanks Master Zinc and people who are behind to getting me more time to get it done and proofread it a lot.

Oh by the way, just a random question 'cause I'm curious to learn more about Testa... since he's not good with vehicles (and can't drive well) is he any good at cooking? Cleaning? What does he do around the house? I have a sneaking suspicious that Haru (his wife) wears the pants in the household XD

Zincspider
9th August 2012, 6:07 PM
What gave it away, the pink apron he wore the last segment? And the fact that his wife indeed was wearing pants?
Yes, he's very good with household chores, cooking, finding ancient artifacts, and surviving attacks on his life by crazy cultists.

Vivian_Bloom
9th August 2012, 6:18 PM
End of the month? Wonderful! I might actually have a shot at finishing this thing now.

Thanks a million!

InnerFlame
9th August 2012, 10:40 PM
.....To be fair I skim through segments a lot especially when I fall behind and in need of a quick catch up. So I didn't pick up that bit of information. Thanks for telling me anyways, appreciate it. Trying to grasps the mindset of him since I've gave him a nice role in my story; what better way to do that than by learning about the things they do and how well they do it.

Wordy
13th August 2012, 4:08 AM
Wordy used Recarm.

Quick, let's get some life back into here. Not my best post, but it gives us near top-of-page status again! The plummeting down the main page was accelerated by that guy posting the same RPG over and over again, but that's not the point.

Character development time. Where a character (le gasp) DEVELOPS. I know, Ciara is actually going to develop as a person! Holy moly.

Jones is sooooo whipped. I mean, seriously.

The song referenced is the Spice Girls, Spice Up Your Life. Because I saw them in the Olympics Closing Ceremony and I was like 'Ohmygod it's the Spice Girls!' and I could type up the lyrics without having to look them up. That's talent, baby.

Now that the slowest period of the RP is over (one section especially moved at a glacial pace, hawhawhaw) let's move forwards, into bold new territory in which STUFF HAPPENS.

I don't want to play the blame game here, but SEQUEL. Joshua has texted Miyuki, Ciara has texted Miyuki. I know that you're busy, but Zinc doesn't care I don't care about your personal life. Mwahahahaha

This is never going to die whilst Wordy is on watch!
(Also, I'm going on holiday from the 17th until the 24th, byeeeeeee!)

TheSequelReturns
13th August 2012, 4:14 AM
For the record, I'm typing up a post right now. I'm on posting overdrive at the moment.

Got hit with the quadruple threat of Real Life Drama + Midterms + School Projects + Fully Booked Weekends for two solid weeks so it took a toll.

But, I'm back and better than ever (debatable) so I'll be around a bit more than I have been recently.

GoldenHouou
13th August 2012, 9:36 AM
Well, some of my freetime has returned as well, so you can expect a post from me today or tomorrow.

As for my contest entry... uh. So yeah, you can expect that post soon.

Blivsey
13th August 2012, 3:38 PM
Well, I'm largely waiting around for Wulfgard/Zinc to respond to Sig's question/demand, which is why I haven't done anything. I'm still up to keep going at any time.

Contest entry deadline got pushed back, and so did my urge to get in gear about it. It'll be finished, though. I hope.

Zincspider
13th August 2012, 8:09 PM
I'm sorry, I've been busy with dealing with the university all week.
I had to appeal my scholarship do to an error on their part, and it's been really stressful. It's all fixed now, but I haven't even been able to sleep soundly until now.

Vivian_Bloom
14th August 2012, 1:31 AM
You're scholarship came through, right? That's good. It can be a lot to stress over, so, 'least you're alright. Can you tell me what you're going for? If it's not too off-topic that is.

I like the new Ciara! She's drinking and she's got an itch for carry-out. See if we can cram all this in 'fore midnight.

GoldenHouou
14th August 2012, 1:02 PM
Finally posted! Had to get all the angsting done and over with. Now, off to torture confront JP we go~

Zincspider
16th August 2012, 6:24 PM
Well, I'm going to be posting today.
I've been spending time with a few friends before semester starts again, so I've been a smidge busy.
But I'll update Wilfgards, situation, as well as have something special planned for JP.
I just hope Niedude isn't going to be to busy to post soon when I get it up.

GoldenHouou
17th August 2012, 7:40 AM
Yikes, you've got something planned for JP as well? Hopefully Sofiya stalking him down won't get in the way of that?

Son_of_Shadows
17th August 2012, 4:05 PM
Given that we're doing this contest for the end of the month now, I might actually be able to enter - my last performance is tomorrow night, so given that, recovering from the inevitable hangover the day after, and then a further cast party on Monday which will be altogether less alcohol-fuelled, that will give me approximately ten days to work on an idea.

BRING IT.

Zincspider
18th August 2012, 11:39 PM
So much thunderstorms. See you all when i can.

Zincspider
21st August 2012, 2:26 PM
Well, I've started class, but that just means I'll be back on a regular posting schedule.

Ysa and IF, you're lagging behind. We need you to catch up to everyone else's time period. Wrap up the conversation, or continue it at lunch please.
Unless it's already over. Then good job, you're ahead of the game.

niedude
21st August 2012, 3:41 PM
I'm on my last week of work, but I'm currently getting my applications ready on a university system that sucks so. ****ing. Much.
I'm probably going to be busy all week, too. Sorry, and I haven't even been able to read up on the latest posts...
I hate my life so effing much right now <<

Vivian_Bloom
21st August 2012, 9:08 PM
Huh, I didn't know Liz had white hair. She looks cute in it!

Everyone's catching up. I'll move along to the school and try to find Wulfgard. I got a question though. Are there any other nurses in the school that're open 'sides Wulfgard? I'm not sure. Liz should be good.

I will absolutely post tomorrow, or, if I'm late for that, next mornin'.

Blivsey
21st August 2012, 9:34 PM
There, post is done. I've got a relatively full course-load this semester and might get a part-time job, but I'll try to stay active on all RP fronts. Including that OVA that I'm barely 1/6th done with.

Yeah, Liza's hair's naturally white, though I remember it being violet/black at some early point after she failed at dying it.

There are definitely other medical staff in the school, I recall - technically, Wulfgard isn't even a doctor/nurse, just the pharmacist (specifically deals with medication, not physical treatment).

InnerFlame
22nd August 2012, 4:30 AM
I was writing my post then Lace appeared then I had to revise it and when I was almost done surprise enter Halberd XD Okay I'll finish it today/early tomorrow (so I can continue to work on my story) and I'll push them toward the afternoon so Zinc won't be angry that we're still lingering in the morning while two other are in the afternoon.

This is old news but news flash... I've finally beat Persona 4 about a week ago; I found the last boss easy compare to the trouble I had trying to fight my way there... Stupid dice and their Last Resort...

TheSequelReturns
22nd August 2012, 6:51 AM
@InnerFlame: By last boss, are you talking about Ameno Sagiri or the true end boss?

@Zinc: So... I guess move Miyuki on to class?

InnerFlame
22nd August 2012, 11:46 PM
Well assuming I didn't get the true ending seeing that I finish very little social links, I would say the Ameno Sagiri is most likely the one I defeated. I shall play through again now that my attributes are maxed and I don't have worry about raising it before I keep going. Also I think Zinc wants everyone to move to lunch time.

TheSequelReturns
23rd August 2012, 6:36 AM
Lunch time, got it. *salutes*

Ameno Sagiri was the giant Eye ball thingy. True Boss is after that.

Son_of_Shadows
23rd August 2012, 10:09 AM
I'm waiting for Wordy to get back before I work on a post, see how she wants to play the whole Miyuki texting them to go off and have quality time together thing.

Zincspider
24th August 2012, 11:05 PM
... Well, it looks like you all answered each others' questions, so I don't have anything to do.
Anyway, I can move the story forward without JP posting, and I want to write something, so I'm up for ideas if anyone wants to know anything else.
Update any of my other characters or anything. I'm not picky. So what do you guys want to see?
(No garuntees though. Nothing to disruptive. Like introducing anything new, or NPCs of your own design.)

EDIT: And how's everyone doing on their entries for the contest? I hope you guys don't punk out on me.
I've had enough people do that to me recently.

InnerFlame
25th August 2012, 2:16 AM
TSR: Yup that's the one I fought the rainbow eye thingy (exactly want I called it) XD But there was no one else to fight afterwards (and trust me I talked to everyone I could find). So my goal is to get the true ending next playthrough.

Hmm... dunno, seeing Randy has mostly grown out of his crazy antic phrase (Randy's crazy antics were always amusing). I kind of wanted Russell to have a chat with one of the GMPC but I can't never find a good place for it; seeing that Izzy like to spend all his time with Miyuki, I feel like Liza constantly hiding from almost everyone; Randy doesn't seem like he wants to be bother currently, Wulfgard is... Wulfgard, I really don't think there any reason yet to talk with Mr. Jones and Russ isn't much of go out and have fun type especially during days with school.

As for my contest entries........ it's coming along though brains locking up on me, wall blocking my writing ability. But I'll finish I just got to push through and that part will probably be crappy but at least it'll be done.

Zincspider
25th August 2012, 3:30 AM
Gotta go to the bus stop to talk to Yukiko. That took me an hour to find out.

Kiruria
25th August 2012, 8:28 AM
Dammit, after I had all those plans for Halberd's fencing club meeting after school... I guess it'll just be reduced to not being that important, besides some hypothetical thing that just brings him closer to Joshua, perhaps.

As for my contest entry... The funny thing is, I've been meaning to write it for the past two days, but I've instead found myself looking over the character signups so I can make sure I get the personalities right. So currently I only have three paragraphs done, and none of the Persona users have even been mentioned yet. I can tell you right now though, my entry will inevitably be rather long... And at least I have the characters and general idea of the plot figured out, so now I just have to write it. Gah, I'm just like Halberd here: I need to have things all planned out (and overly thought out) before acting.

Zincspider
26th August 2012, 8:32 AM
Hmmm... it's reached my attention lately that we're pretty far into the game here.
I was wondering if anyone has put thought into their second Persona yet. It won't be too long before you're able to implement these.
Well, it's just something to talk about. It feels pretty barren in here.

GoldenHouou
26th August 2012, 8:41 AM
I actually haven't... I like Horus so much the way is he now. Though I might take your suggestion (I think it was yours, way back when) and just have Horus turn from a glowing pretty birdie to a god with a bird-head. Even if... that sounds more like a demotion. Or I could go with Suparna, idk.

On another note, I was thinking of posting about Sofiya hearing JP being called to the Student Council room and running off in order to snatch him on the way, only to bump into someone else for ~¤~interaction~¤~. Anyone up for ~¤~interaction~¤~? If not, I can always have her bump into an NPC as well, long as I can prevent her from interfering with JP's and Shinai's sexytimes chat.

Blivsey
26th August 2012, 8:57 AM
Still chipping away at my contest entry, though I'm admittedly still not very far in. Still, I've got it all generally mapped out and it's getting into the last week, so chances are I'll hit my "oh-crud-deadline-soon" mode in the next few days and get it done pretty swiftly. Especially considering that I've got open periods in my schedule that would be perfect for this project...

Heh, we are about two-and-a-half threads into this game, aren't we? I've definitely had a few thoughts on how Hua Po would evolve from the get go. Basically, she blooms from a pixie into a full-blown phoenix, be it the standard variation of Phoenix or Zhuque. Still deciding what to do with the personality. The "cute mute" bit didn't give me much mileage, and doesn't lend well to morphing into a wise, graceful guardian - the best I'm coming up with is a quiet, gentle protector. Eh, it's not a huge concern yet.

[EDIT: Overwhelming response. Definitely Zhuque, then.]

Digging the Horus -> Horus transformation, though.

I'd love to do interaction, but Sig's definitely had his fill already - I feel like I might luck out if Niihyl gets his system fixed and puts a post up by the time that Zinc moves everything along, so he should probably just idle and wait for that hypothetical.

Zincspider
26th August 2012, 8:58 AM
JP's and Shinai's sexytimes.

Accuracy.

New form Horus. I've always been a supporter of Horus EX/V2.0/Evo/The2nd/With Legs. HORUS WITH LEGS IS YOUR GOD NOW!

Considering bunnying JP to be honest.
I'm the GM. I can do things like that an get away with it... until I get caught.

EDIT: For Blivs- http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Feng_Huang
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Suzaku

EDITEDIT: Zhuque seems to be the same thing as I was suggesting anyway... in design anyway. I thought it would fit easier than Phoenix. And it's a bit more... wieghty? In it's significance of course.

GoldenHouou
26th August 2012, 9:15 AM
sexytimes
Accuracy.

Just remember you said it, not me~

I like the sound Horus EX. It sounds like a Pokémon Card. There should totally be a Horus Pokémon card. And pffft, he's your God even without legs.

@Bliv: Alright, I get ya. I might just throw the post in and see if anyone takes the bait. Though, if Zinc's gonna abduct bunny JP and we might be moving along fairly soon, I might just forgo the whole thing. Or have Sofiya succeed in sneaking to the Student Council room and get all shocked instead. "Omigod, JP's cheating on Mana with Mr. McMeanyPants! He's so totally not going to get any kitty-Manas now!"

Oh, and go with Zhuque/Zhu Que/Suzaku/That pretty Birdie With Red Feathers. Feng Huang doesn't seem so fiery and Phoenix is overdone.

Son_of_Shadows
26th August 2012, 10:52 AM
No idea for Shiva's second form, considering that it's pretty much an ultimate Persona of the Tower Arcana already, and I can't think of a relevant transformation. And no, not touching Mara with a barge pole.

InnerFlame
26th August 2012, 3:07 PM
I've actually given Russell 2nd Persona form some thought. I decided I'll upgrade Eros into more warrior-like and preferable with wings (though I don't mind dropping). I was thinking a warrior angel of sort... or Link cause he's an awesome warrior. Haven't thought much more about it other than that unfortunately. Since you mention it I just I should go on a serious Persona hunt later.

Wordy
26th August 2012, 9:34 PM
Ciara's evolved Persona was always going to be Inari, Shinto deity of foxes, fertility and worldly success (also dirty things like industry and agriculture, but they're ewww). In some stories Inari also carries a flaming whip with which she razes crops... so fox-headed lady with a whip flaming with DIVINE LIGHT. But, yeah, whip.

A real foxy lady, in so many ways. Also, she can totally shapeshift as well! Fetish.

As for evolutions of Shiva... y u hate Mara, SoS? He's the fifth most popular Persona in Japan, don't you know (Alice is 3rd and Scathach is 11th, for those curious). Good old Mara.

But relating to Shiva, there are two choices- Ardha or Harihara. Some say that Ardha actually visualises the belief that Shiva sacrificed half his body for Parvati, as a symbol of his everlasting love for her *nudge nudge wink wink*

Harihara is like whatever, I'm totally influencing you to pick Ardhanari.

Vivian_Bloom
26th August 2012, 10:03 PM
I'll go with Helel after Saturnus evolves. He is the ultimate form of the Star Arcana.

I didn't know Mara was so popular in Japan, or anywhere. It is a guy, right? I mean, come on now.

Onymo Hari-Hara? That black-haired woman who was crying in Digital Devil Saga? She was tough!

On another note, I'm not going to be able to submit a fan-fic for this years contest. It's not an issue of time, but there's something else that I need to dedicate more of my free time to. I apologize and I will still enjoy reading your stories. Good luck!

Son_of_Shadows
26th August 2012, 11:15 PM
Ciara's evolved Persona was always going to be Inari, Shinto deity of foxes, fertility and worldly success (also dirty things like industry and agriculture, but they're ewww). In some stories Inari also carries a flaming whip with which she razes crops... so fox-headed lady with a whip flaming with DIVINE LIGHT. But, yeah, whip.

A real foxy lady, in so many ways. Also, she can totally shapeshift as well! Fetish.

As for evolutions of Shiva... y u hate Mara, SoS? He's the fifth most popular Persona in Japan, don't you know (Alice is 3rd and Scathach is 11th, for those curious). Good old Mara.

But relating to Shiva, there are two choices- Ardha or Harihara. Some say that Ardha actually visualises the belief that Shiva sacrificed half his body for Parvati, as a symbol of his everlasting love for her *nudge nudge wink wink*

Harihara is like whatever, I'm totally influencing you to pick Ardhanari.

I definitely like the idea of Ardha, that seems like a very logical extension.

As for Mara... Just... No... Not that I hate him, he's a very powerful Persona. I just think that's really more of our fanon (if it can indeed be called that), rather than an actual in-character thing. I don't think it would seriously fit him.

Thank you for the suggestion of Ardha, will do some research.

Zincspider
28th August 2012, 7:19 PM
Have you guys ever written anything at 3 in the morning, thought "Man, this is grrrreeeeat.", go to sleep, wake up with a recovered mind, see the post, and say "Damn... what was I thinking?"
Yeah, that's what happened here.
I'll get a different post up as soon as I can. I sent away the old one to Ysa to help me out with it. It's still be part of the story, but I need to fix it.

Anyway, Can someone give me a list of those who's shadows haven't shown up yet?

Ysavvryl
28th August 2012, 7:49 PM
lol, it does bear that wacky mark of 'should be asleep' in that old post. Funny thing is, I read it this morning and thought, 'Okay, that's funny and could be an interesting development but how to explain that outburst?' Beware the nice ones, I guess. I'll check it over offline.

As for Snow's evolved Persona, I'd like to keep it muse or music related. I had given some thought to just switching over to a different Greek Muse (was thinking of the one for epics). Then again, I had also jokingly thought of using a rock star (like Alice Cooper so there's a period where there's two Personas named Alice). But it'll probably end up being that Muse of Epics once I recall her name.

Blivsey
28th August 2012, 7:51 PM
Hey, what am I good for if not gathering trivial information?

Unfought Shadows:
0 - Randy Clopin
IV - Testa Jones
V - Bryan "Halberd" Donnely
X - Garret Wulfgard
XI - Russel Wilton
XII - Snow Fields
XIII - Mana Shizuko
XV - Shinai Haitani
XVI - Joshua Sands
XVII - Lace Condor
XIX - Sofiya Ignatova

We've fought 6 so far out of the active group (Miyuki-Izzy-JP-Liza-Sigmund-Ciara), so we're about 35% done with shadow selves. Dear me...

Also, dun worry about the post, Zinc. Pretty sure we all know that feel.

Ysa, you're thinking of Calliope, I believe.

Ysavvryl
28th August 2012, 8:00 PM
That sounds right. And I believe Shinai faced his own Shadow early on; he more or less accepted it, if I recall right, but accepted it in the sense that he became corrupted. Either that or his Persona is kinda evil like Mana's is.

Zincspider
28th August 2012, 8:04 PM
Shinai's shadow is still out there. Watching and waiting.

Thanks for the list Blivs, and thanks to Ysa as well for agreeing to look over the post.

Niihyl
29th August 2012, 7:19 AM
Hi guys. Sorry I've been away and not taking part in... um... I'll go check what we're doing in a moment. I had to change my class schedule, and look at that, this history class had required Summer work. Oops, I'm an idiot. A paper, notes on the first two chapters of the textbook and rote memorization of all the presidents and their terms from ol' George to Obama.

I'll do my best to catch up, and I'll do my utmost to get the entry in on time. I might have to forfeit the competition, but I'm going to finish it. Wouldn't want to waste what I've gotten done so far.

Edit: So Shadow Selves only appearing this time around the Court? Seeing as Wulfgard hadn't fought his... Also Maraaaa, pick it. I always loved Mara, just for the sheer hilarity of FeMC murdering demons with her demonic spirit... Mara. Mara was female in Strange Journey.

Also, just making sure, did Testa just call everyone to his classroom? He knows too much, we have to kill him. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. DO IT.

TheSequelReturns
29th August 2012, 5:22 PM
*parachutes through the roof*

Apparently I've missed some things while I was out in the real world.

There was ever really only one option for Miyuki's evolved Persona. Throne. The Angel with the pale skin, flaming eyes, and black full body cloak.

I also second (Quiescent?) the Horus 2.0 thing. Would be awesome. And strangely fitting. :P

EDIT: Also don't forget about our unnamed/unknown Empress rep. They haven't had a Shadow Self either. Or a normal self for that matter.

Wordy
29th August 2012, 7:23 PM
Blivsey's not the only one that can make useful lists

The Evolved Persona List:
Miyuki- Throne
Snow- Calliope (?)
Sigmund- Zhuque
Joshua- Ardha (it is known)
Lace- Helel
Ciara- Inari
Sofiya- Horus EX

Wait, what, I thought more people had said something (still, Zinc's chars are like 33.3% of the cast to begin with and he's unlikely to tell us anything so yeah)

Oh well, it's good for the new page. (totally)

I think we should have a vote or predict or something, but idk what to vote on.

Zincspider
29th August 2012, 8:17 PM
Vote on how f'd up it is that there's a hurricane over me right now and it'll be here even when the contest is supposed to end.
Well, still send them in on time fellows, and I'll judge them as soon as my power comes back on. We're using a generator, and I thought I tell you guys this because you're cool like that.
Anyway, who wants to speculate who the Empress is? Wordy isn't allowed to guess.

Wordy
29th August 2012, 8:22 PM
It's Wulfgard in drag.

Son_of_Shadows
29th August 2012, 8:24 PM
... I can only assume that it's Wordy then. ALL HAIL WORDY, EMPRESS OF ALL THE UNIVERSE.

Either that or Haruka. Makes sense to me since Jones is Emperor.

Zincspider
29th August 2012, 8:24 PM
DAMN IT WORDY, I SAID DON'T SPOIL IT!

Good guess SoS. Can't tell you if you're right or not yet.
On the Haruka thing that is. The other guess was stupid and you should feel bad.

Vivian_Bloom
29th August 2012, 9:59 PM
Shinai's Shadow's been released? Already? Oh man... It must've happened around the time Shinai was doing that weird voodoo stuff last night.

Who's our Empress? I'd say, Ms. Halls.

TheSequelReturns
30th August 2012, 3:11 AM
Obviously our Empress is Shinai's Voodoo-zombie-cyborg-homunculus-girlfriend/sister/significant female friend. Mrs. Halls has been denied as having "the potential" (via Word of God (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WordOfGod)) already, and Haruka is too obvious.

That or its a "mysterious transfer student" who happens to be a robot (http://zincspider.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4s0czx).

Don't say I don't do my research.

Zincspider
30th August 2012, 3:17 AM
... You're a buzzkill. Don't go bringing logic and research into the guessing game. BAW! Eat a D***!
I mean...
I can't say if you're wrong or right at this point.

TheSequelReturns
30th August 2012, 3:23 AM
Considering I gave two options, even if you told me I was right I still wouldn't know which of the two it was.

Also, I still have two more days for the contest right? I'm going to need them.

Zincspider
30th August 2012, 3:29 AM
You know damn well that one of those was a joke. Herp Derp. I ain't fallin for it this time.

I hope so.
I really want to see yours.

TheSequelReturns
30th August 2012, 3:44 AM
Both of mine were honest guesses. :P Don't assume things.

If you really want to see it, give me a few extra days. :3

Zincspider
30th August 2012, 3:53 AM
Hmm... you won't be able to win the contest, but ok. You have extra time.
You might win a secondary prize though. If it's good enough.

TheSequelReturns
30th August 2012, 4:03 AM
Hmmm.

Okay. I'll still try to get it in on time, but failing that, I'll take you up on that offer.

*salutes*

Blivsey
30th August 2012, 5:38 AM
Hah! I've got about a day and a half left by my watch, and I'm over halfway done with only a few University assignments in the way. By my reckoning, I should most definitely be done in time to turn it in on Friday. Count on it.

Also... robot girl? That seems within reason, actually, especially given that apparently Wordy helped co-develop her. This is actually where my chips are. She doesn't follow the theme Greek names ending in "-is/-ys," but literary bonuses aside, I could definitely see that archetype as Empress. We've got the open spot for her, we're getting to the point in the game where we could use heavy hitters like her... hey, the current announcement could be to introduce us all to the new "transfer student."[/PARANOIDPARROT]

But yeah, the other obvious option is Shinai's revived girlfriend. Being revived by Court magic has all sorts of interesting implications for him to play with in the future, after all, not to mention that Halls has been largely taken out of the running and there's no indication of Haruka being anything but a bit character. Last option is pulling back one of Wulfy's old companions as only presumed dead, though I feel that would be a bit trite. Unless it's actually someone new, at which point we're spitballing for no reason.

Wordy
30th August 2012, 7:08 PM
Why didn't you use Photobucket, Zinc? Jeez, if you used DA of course people are going to find it. Secret Keeping 101. Hiding things in plain sight doesn't work on the INTERNET.

I mean, there's a reason the other robots all had Greek names. So maybe the name was chosen specifically so there wasn't a connection with the others. It's actually Latin, and it still has a meaningful meaning if you look for it.

Hypothetically, ofc. Maybe I actually shot the idea down upon seeing the design, lol.

Zincspider
30th August 2012, 7:10 PM
Oh, that design isn't being used, but they still found it.
It's much less robotic looking now.
Well, even if it does exist, it actually isn't the answer. They're still missing quite a bit.

Wordy
31st August 2012, 12:12 AM
OK, new topic for a new page!

You know the insulting titles the characters get given in Persona 4 Arena (eg. Captain Ressentiment, Bloodcurling Beefcake Emperor)... how about we make up our own? You can see videos and examples on Zinc's page for the style of them.

I'll go first.

A maneating vixen with a taste for truffles!
The Predatory Queen of Mean, Ciara H. Wright!
"I'll eat you all up."

Zincspider
31st August 2012, 12:18 AM
I have a few of them already written myself for GMPCs:

---

Forbidden science and deadly dissections!
The Brooding Necromantic with an A in Abandonment, SHINAI HAITANI!
"I'LL DESTROY HEAVEN AND HELL! YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME!"

Always stumbling along just one step behind!
The Reliable Hero of Zero, RANDY CLOPIN!
"I might not win, BUT I'LL NEVER LOSE!"

Blivsey
31st August 2012, 2:11 AM
Ah, so the 'droid guesses were close, then? Hmm... setting aside the guesses for now before I lose myself in them. In the meantime, titles!

Float like a fairy, burn like a flame!
The Orthodox Iron Fist, Sigmund Okonkwo!
"You're outta your depth, man!"

Eh, could be better, could be worse. Come to think of it, I can imagine Sigmund controlling similarly to Akihiko in P4A, but a touch more oriented toward rushing.

Vivian_Bloom
31st August 2012, 4:06 AM
Nice idea Wordy! I'll give it a shot.

She's as hot as the Sun and just as distant!
The burning idiot with a thousand cavities, Lace Condor!
"I'm all over it!"

Zincspider
31st August 2012, 5:19 AM
Hmm... Siggy's needs to be more insulting. But it's a good start.

Damn, that's perfect for Lace though.

Hmm...
Let's see what I can do for the others:

--

A meek shell filled to the brim with energy!
The Gynophobic Generator with Two Left Feet, Izzy Simone!
"GAH! Get her away from meeeee-EAHAHA *thump*!"

Niihyl
31st August 2012, 9:32 AM
Robots. <3

Insulting nicknames? I can dig. Love Lace's, by the way.

Perhaps "The boring pillar of reliabil-Ali, Sigmund Okonkwo!" for Siggy? Because puns, guys.

A hormonal hunter that dreams about little girls!
The Wannabe Wangster in a Deal with the Devil, Mana Shizuko!
"Let's skip to the inevitable: just die for me."

Meh. Ranged so zoning, IKs... Pretty much Naoto, I guess.

---

Also, since poor Halls got demoted to virtual unimportance...

A tech-savvy Christmas cake demoted to extra!
The Sly Scholastic Honeytrap, Janie Halls!
"Due Monday at the beginning of class. No exceptions."

Kiruria
31st August 2012, 8:10 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm almost done with my contest entry. I shall PM it to Zinc before 9PM Pacific Time, unless I'm supposed to submit it some other way. I've been working on it for pretty much four days straight, so that's why I haven't posted in the actual RPG for a while. Tonight that shall change...

Blivsey
31st August 2012, 11:00 PM
Hmm... "Orthodox" is just a synonym for "ordinary" with religious overtones, mirroring the fact that Sigmund is pretty plain outside of having a unique race/religion. It's still a jab at him - and besides, Yukiko's and Labrys' epithets weren't particularly insulting, but eh.

Either way, Niihyl's suggestion has a pun. Let's stick with that one.

Technically my contest entry is DONE, I just need to separate my mind from it for a few hours so I can come back and edit clearly. Zinc will have it within hours.

Ysavvryl
1st September 2012, 12:09 AM
I don't have a story. After I ditched the original idea, I couldn't settle on another one. Plus I really did have a lot of projects to work on. I'm sorry.

But I won the last contest anyhow, so maybe that's just fair.

I had some ideas of things to do with a smaller cast... such as putting Soifya or Lace (or both) in a lobby or somewhere when there's not much to do but wait, along with a few other characters, and see how long before the others went bonkers from being annoyed.

InnerFlame
1st September 2012, 2:13 AM
I have sections of story mostly completed; I still have to connect it all together... It's difficult forcing ideas out of my head and putting into a story I might have it done today before midnight eastern time zone... hopefully with little grammar problems and I can get out certain piece I don't like. Geez, I always get stuck when trying to write anything big; I had to force myself through Christmas fic as well. Anyway enough of a break... I'm getting back forcing through my writer's block.

But before that I give that insulting nickname thing a try:

Fiery tempered shrimp yet a meek midget with overpowering guilt!
The uncoordinated, half-blind, courageous pretender shorty, Russell Wilton!
Hey, who are you calling a short, coward?!!

Kiruria
1st September 2012, 3:14 AM
My contest entry is done! Whew, that took forever. In fact, it's so long that I'll probably have to break it up into parts in order to PM it. Fortunately it took less than an hour for me to read over. Now excuse me while I figure out just where to break it up...

Oh yeah, I guess I'll come up with an intro for Halberd as well:

He butchers his manliness by donning a skirt and braiding his hair!
A gentle giant indeed, here is the gadget-wise kilt-clad fencer, Bryan "Halberd" Donneley!
"So what if what I'm wielding is a sword, not a halberd?"

InnerFlame
1st September 2012, 6:25 AM
Oh well there goes my chance of winning... I'll get it done and turn it in later today. I having something to do early in the morning so I'm off to sleep.

Zincspider
1st September 2012, 11:52 PM
Oh yeah, guys, Fanfics not withstanding, you were all called to Jones' room. Unless you're off campus, head there.

Niedude, I'm sorry to say, but if you have time to talk about card games when you get on, I'd expect you to drop in at least, and making your post in that time would be quite nice too. Kapish?

Son_of_Shadows
1st September 2012, 11:53 PM
Does that include Joshua and Ciara, since they're in the dorms?

Zincspider
1st September 2012, 11:57 PM
No, they didn't get the message. But that's a good question. Dorms aren't really on campus, they're a bit off.

Son_of_Shadows
1st September 2012, 11:59 PM
I suppose it doesn't really make sense for them to have been called anyway, since they haven't been in class this morning. Excellent, my next post proceeds unimpaired.

Blivsey
2nd September 2012, 7:35 AM
Hmm... this may seem like an excuse, but Sigmund addressed Mana pretty directly, so I was kinda waiting for a response before continuing. However, given that Monday is a day off for me, I'll try to write the rest of the post around that so that I have one ready to go at any time.

TheSequelReturns
2nd September 2012, 4:28 PM
I'll get Miyuki to handle the alibi for the two lovebirds. Operation: Cupid's Arrow must not be imperiled.

Post forthcoming.

InnerFlame
2nd September 2012, 5:44 PM
Writing a story with a bunch of people is much more difficult than just writing about a couple of people I'm finding... D: But I refuse to give up; I promise I will complete it.

About the post, would you mind if I enter the classroom? You remove the details about what going on in the classroom (that I could use as reference) so I thought I ask. That will decided where I'll end my mostly complete post.

Zincspider
2nd September 2012, 6:14 PM
Yeah, I remember writing something saying that the room looked normal save for Jones nose deep into a notebook, and the map over the blackboard being pulled down so you can't see what's written.
But I think I removed it when I redid my last post.
So yeah go ahead and walk in. Jones won't answer any questions until everyone is there. Or until I decide everyone is there.