PDA

View Full Version : Planned Pokemon Black 2/White 2 team

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
28th March 2012, 10:39 PM
Planned for Black/White 2. "Planned" was so important it had to be underlined, italicised, AND bolded.
Natures will be unknown, movesets are planned out.

:503: Samurott @Leftovers
-Swords Dance
-Surf
-Megahorn
-Ice Beam

I already have Emboar as my Black/White starter, so may as well go with the 2nd most underused.

:591: Amoonguss @BrightPowder (may be switched for Sawsbuck)
-Toxic
-Spore
-Giga Drain
-Sludge Bomb

I've seen this druggy looking mushroom guy in battles, so I decided to have one for myself.

:631: Heatmor @Life Orb
-Inferno
-Protect
-Amnesia
-Shadow Claw

Anteaters surely get the job of burning everything in sight done.

:630: Mandibuzz @Choice Band
-Fly (maybe Brave Bird)
-Bone Rush
-Whirlwind
-Dark Pulse

Because birds with bones in their hair will get the job done.

:614: Beartic @Focus Sash (may be switched with Beheeyem)
-Flail
-Blizzard
-Brick Break
-Aerial Ace

DON'T MESS WITH MY ICE TYPES, BEARTIC WILL **** YOU UP :3

:558: Crustle @Rocky Helmet
-Rock Wrecker
-Shell Smash
-X-Scissor
-Stealth Rock

Most overused Pokemon I've ever seen. And yet I was planning on having it on my original B/W team.

What do you think?

Flappy
28th March 2012, 11:26 PM
1.Samurott@Leftovers Muscle Band
Ability:Torrent
Nature:Adamant
-Swords Dance
-Hydro Pump Waterfall
-Megahorn
-Ice Beam Return
Waterfall > Hydro Pump for better accuracy, and more PP useage. Return for very nice base power after full happiness also provides neutral coverage.

2.Amoonguss@BrightPowder Wise Glasses
Ability:Effect Spore
Nature:Modest
-Toxic Growth
-Spore
-Giga Drain Energy Ball
-Sludge Bomb
Growth to set him up. Energy Ball for better base power + the STAB, also a chance to lower the targets special defense.

3.Heatmor@Life Orb
Ability:Flash Fire
Nature:Quiet
-Inferno Focus Blast
-Protect Flamethrower
-Amnesia
-Shadow Claw Sucker Punch
Focus Blast for more coverage. Flamethrower mainly for the STAB and nice accuracy along with PP useage. Then finally Sucker Punch for priority and more
coverage than Shadow Claw.

4.Mandibuzz@Choice Band Wise Glasses
Ability:Big Pecks
Nature:Calm
-Brave Bird Air Slash
-Bone Rush Nasty Plot
-Whirlwind/Roost
-Dark Pulse
Air Slash for STAB and chance to flinch. Also don't have to deal with that recoil over and over. Nasty Plot to set up then sweep. Roost, unless you wanna
just stock up on potions.

5.Beartic@Focus Sash Muscle Band
Ability:Snow Cloak
-Flail Ice Punch
-Blizzard Hone Claws
-Brick Break//Night Slash
-Aerial Ace Stone Edge
Ice Punch for good base power, STAB, and PP useage along with good accuracy. Claw Sharpen to set him up, also helps if you worry about the accuracy of
80% for Stone Edge. Stone Edge mainly for more coverage In-Game. Then Night Slash if you want a chance for a good old crit but other than that Brick Break
is fine. They both provide good coverage In-Game.

6.Crustle@Rocky Helmet Leftovers
Ability:Shell Armor
Nature:Impish
-Rock Wrecker Stone Edge
-Shell Smash Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Stealth Rock Earthquake
Ok one thing you don't want move that you will have to rest the next turn. This gives your opponent a free turn to set up or do some serious damage.
Shell Smash may seem nice with all those boosts. But im sure lowering his Defensive stats isn't really gonna help much, even if his defense is high.
So go with Swords Dance to set him up, sharply raising that Attack. Earthquake for coverage and overrall a powerful move. Also I don't see much switching
around In-Game so you won't get much use of Stealth Rock.

Hope this helped!

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome
29th March 2012, 12:11 AM
Well, this team isn't official, I'm thinking of switching Beartic for Beheeyem/Amoonguss for Sawsbuck. The Pokemon should be set for now, though.

Flappy
29th March 2012, 12:28 AM
Beheeyem@Wise Glasses
Ability:Synchronize
Nature:Sassy
-Trick Room
-Nasty Plot
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
Trick Room allows this guy to be a sweeper. Also could benefit your team members. Nasty Plot to set him up for his sweeping. Shadow Ball for coverage. Then Psychic mainly for good base power and STAB.

Sawsbuck@Muscle Band
Ability:Chlorophyll
-Leech Seed/Horn Leech
-Double Edge
-Wild Charge
-Jump Kick
Leech Seed/Horn Leech to heal off that recoil damage from Double Edge. Double Edge for STAB and good base power of 120. Wild Charge for nice base power and coverage. Then finally Jump Kick for even more coverage In-Game.

davidchu
29th March 2012, 1:24 AM
You don't really need STAB ice and STAB grass type pokemon (Beartic and Amoonguss). Samurott can take care of both actually 0.0
I would suggest STAB fighting and psychic though, so beheeyem is nice, but musharna and reuniclus would be better, as they are all slow psychics.
The STAB fighting type can be sawk or mienfoo, depending on your opinion on speed.

And if are going to use Beartic, please don't give it a focus sash. Those are for competitive only.

Flappy
29th March 2012, 1:49 AM
You don't really need STAB ice and STAB grass type pokemon (Beartic and Amoonguss). Samurott can take care of both actually 0.0
I would suggest STAB fighting and psychic though, so beheeyem is nice, but musharna and reuniclus would be better, as they are all slow psychics.
The STAB fighting type can be sawk or mienfoo, depending on your opinion on speed.

And if are going to use Beartic, please don't give it a focus sash. Those are for competitive only. STABing moves are very nice to have. It means extra power, which who doesn't want extra power. Even if Samurott can take care of both. What would you do if Samurott fainted? Also if he wants to use certain pokemon, then let him use them.

davidchu
29th March 2012, 2:07 AM
STABing moves are very nice to have. It means extra power, which who doesn't want extra power. Even if Samurott can take care of both. What would you do if Samurott fainted? Also if he wants to use certain pokemon, then let him use them.

but he's missing psychic and fighting STAB
if you use flying types against Marshall, he'll stone edge you

Flappy
29th March 2012, 2:13 AM
but he's missing psychic and fighting STAB
if you use flying types against Marshall, he'll stone edge you Well he is probably going to now use Beheeyem. So his Beheeyem would have good type coverage for Marshall. For at least half his team. Also who said he had to use Flying types?

davidchu
29th March 2012, 2:39 AM
Well he is probably going to now use Beheeyem. So his Beheeyem would have good type coverage for Marshall. For at least half his team. Also who said he had to use Flying types?

I didn't 0.0
I said he needs fighting types

chap196
29th March 2012, 11:47 AM
Crustle
Item Rocky Helmet/ Leftover
Nature Impish
Ability Sturdy
Move Set
Rock Slide/ Stone Edge
X-Scissor
Shell Smash
Protect/ Earthquake
I recommend Rock Slide because it has more accuracy and it has 30% to flinch opponent, but if you want Stone edge for more power you can.
X-Scissor is a only good Bug type move for Crustle, so you need to use X-Scissor
Shell Smash is a very useful move for Crustle, It gain Attack, Special Attack and speed by 2 stage, but it lower your defense and Special defense by 1 stage. Shell Smash make Crustle have chance to clear your opponent team if you use about 2 or 3 times (don't try all the time), the reason that we need to use Sturdy because Crustle will have chance to use Shell Smash.
Protect, so you know what move your opponent will use next turn, but if you want more attack move then you put Earthquake instead

Mix attacker Samurott
Nature Mild/Rash/Lonely/Naughty
Item Life orb
Ability Torrent
Move Set
Air Slash
Ice Beam
Aqua Jet/Waterfall
Megahorn/X-Scissor
Air Slash has 30% chance of flinch which is very useful, also not very much water type Pokemon have flying type move.
Ice Beam can freeze opponent, also it make a good ice type special attack move
I recommend Aqua Jet because it has speed priority and Samurott is slow, but if you want more power then you put Waterfall instead.
Megahorn have more power, but X-Scissor have more accuracy