PDA

View Full Version : ~~The LighteningPearlShipping Discussion~~

Dawn and Piplup
1st April 2012, 8:45 PM
Hi everyone!
LighteningPearlShipping is Dawn's Piplup and Ash's Pikachu shipping.
Pikachu is the main star of pokemon, who, although he was naughty at the start, ended up being mature and strong and a good leader. Piplup has quite a proud and confident personality, he is shown to be very affectionate and friendly even though he can get into arguments quite easily (which is sometimes due to his strong pride). Pliplup and Pikachu can be refered to as best friends and you can tell they enjoy being with eachother. They argue a bit but they are often seen together.

I like this ship because the two pokemon are super cute together and they have had some nice interactions. For example, I thought the little interactions they had together while they were with Pichu an the way they were working together looking after all the pokemon in steamboat willies was quite cute. And the Japanese ending Ashitta wa Kitto shown that they were obviously good friends. In memories are made of bliss Piplup and Pikachu were very sad to be leaving eachother and had a cute little crying scene. At the end of the episode they hi-fived eachother when then hugged, Piplup with a tear in his eye.

Rules
1. All serebii forum rules apply.
2. No bashing (eg. NO! PIKACHU HATES PIPLUP! PIPLUP IS SO STUPID!) It's alright if you don't support the ship but you don't need to talk about it here. And bashing characters just causes a big fight.
3. No SPAM or one-liners, they are generally annoying and pointless.
4. Even though people may support the same ship, they may have different veiws so don't argue and express veiws nicely.
5. ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LighteningPearlShipping
;025; x ;393;

lokoduro
1st April 2012, 8:56 PM
Nice,one thread dedicated to Pikachu and Piplup alone ^^
Well,I can't say I support love relationship between the two,but I like to ship them as best friends(this could help pearlshipping xDD).
Also,I can't deny that Piplup being a walk pokémon from a certain part of DP,helped Pikachu and Piplup friendship growth.They hugged in the end,that is something special,even more for japanese culture.

JennaJayfeather
1st April 2012, 9:05 PM
Oh can I join? I support this. XDDD I've supported this ever since their love episode. :)

Dawn and Piplup
1st April 2012, 9:06 PM
I agree, the same with me. It's more of a best friends shipping and I think of it as evidence towards pearlshipping too. Thanks for commenting on my thread! :)

And yes, anyone can join if they want too! :D

Squiddly Dee
1st April 2012, 9:11 PM
May I join? I think these two are adorable as friends.

Dawn and Piplup
1st April 2012, 9:30 PM
Of course you can join! :) Anyone who wants to can join! :)

lokoduro
2nd April 2012, 12:49 AM
Oh,can you remind me from what episode that attached pic is?

Dawn and Piplup
10th April 2012, 10:43 PM
The picture is from a Pikachu short. I cannot remember from the top of my hea because I watched it in Japanese. :P

lokoduro
11th April 2012, 12:45 AM
Oh nice...Pochama has a pervert look on his face xP

Dawn and Piplup
18th April 2012, 10:08 PM
No, I think he looks sweet! :)
How about a question?
What is your favourite episode focusing on Piplup and Pikachu?

lokoduro
18th April 2012, 10:55 PM
Nah,just joking around xD(What is life without the funny part in it?)

What is your favourite episode focusing on Piplup and Pikachu?

Well,I can't exclude Hikari and Satoshi from that one....but I thought it was very nice how they displayed Pikachu and Piplup's friendship in DP191.
They surely were very close to react like that.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan
26th June 2012, 11:41 PM
I'm joining! :D (Even if this discussion has dried up).

So how do you think Pikachu and Piplup will react when they meet again in Best Wishes 2?

I think they will be overjoyed just like the trainers will be :D

Skiyomi
27th June 2012, 12:03 AM
Sorry, but this was bumped after over a month of inactivity, so I'm gonna have to close it.