PDA

View Full Version : The Dream

Migi
5th April 2012, 3:14 AM
Migi was facing his rival Pancake again. Pancake was down to his last pokemon. Migi had all six left. But before you sent out your pokemon he felt an ominous wind brush your shoulder (No I don't mean the move). Migi just ignored it and sent out his pokemon.

"GO MAI!" Migi said, but instead of a Sceptile coming out there it was, flailing on the ground like it was a fish out of water. But the thing was it was a fish out of water. A magicarp was struggling right in front of Migi.

"What the?"

"HA!" Said Pancake. "You sent out that! I'LL HAVE TO FINE YOU FOR HAVING A SUCKY POKEMON!!!"

"But it was supposed to be a Sceptile!" Yelled Migi.

"Tortera use Wood Hammer!" Pancake ordered. And with that the Magicarp fainted.

"Whatever." Said Migi. "GO LORAN!" But once again. Instead of seeing a giant Tiranitar there it was. A Magicarp.

"COME ON!" Yelled Pancake. "ANOTHER ONE? Tortera use Wood Hammer!"
Deja Vu. The same thing happened.

"Hold on Pancake something's up!" Said Migi.

"No excuses send out your next pokemon!" Pancake said.
"
GO ROSE!" Said Migi. And just as he thought there was no Cacturne. Just another stupid Magicarp. "Dude Pancake we gotta stop this there is something wrong with this!"

"CARP CARP!"

"What? Pancake stop it."

"MAGICARP CARP MAGICARP!"

"Pancake I told you to-" Migi couldn't finish that sentence. When he looked up it wasn't Pancake. It was his body, but with a red face. Stupid lips with whiskers, and worst of all. Those eyes. Migi looked at the people all around him. Magicarps. Migi looked at his hands. Red. Did he feel whiskers on his face? Migi couldn't think normaly anymore. Only thought about fish.

"CARP!" Yelled Migi.

"MIGI!" Yelled his mom and with that Migi woke up. "Are you alright? You were screaming Magicarp in your sleep."

"Yeah mom." Said Migi. "I just had that... Dream again."

3D992
5th April 2012, 3:23 AM
Ummmm... wierd.... maybe there will be an explaination next chapter? Remember to double space in between lines.

Like this.

And this.

Migi
5th April 2012, 3:29 AM
Ummmm... wierd.... maybe there will be an explaination next chapter? Remember to double space in between lines.

Like this.

And this.

Well it was just a short story. I thought of how much those eyes from the Magicarp freak me out so I just made something out of it. And i'll work on the double spaces as soon as possible.