PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my team!

Blastoise'd
11th April 2012, 9:08 PM
Hey guys, Im new to the forums so I'm not sure if Im in the right section but I need two more pokemon on my team. At the moment I have

Samurott
Excadrill
Reuniclus
Darmanitan

I want a Dragon type so I guess either Haxorus or Hydreigon but seeing as I can only get a Deino right at the end it would be pointless (Unless someone can give me one now ;) So probs Haxorus

Lastly I was thinking of either Eelektross or Ferrothorn.

Any thoughts on a good balanced team?

Cheers

Aurath8
11th April 2012, 9:12 PM
Welcome to the forums, Blastoise'd.

I suggest you read the rules (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?469308-5th-Gen-IGRMT-Rules-Team-Post-Formatting) before posting a team.

davidchu
11th April 2012, 9:40 PM
I would suggest an electric type and a dark type, and since this is in-game, preferably a flyer.

chap196
12th April 2012, 3:08 AM
Samurott
Item Life Orb
Nature Rash/Mild/Lonely/Naughty
Ability Torrent
Move Set
Aqua Jet/Waterfall
Megahorn/X-Scissor
Ice Beam
Air Slash (if you can breed) Grass Knot (if you can't breed)
I recommend Aqua Jet because it has speed priority and Samurott is slow, but if you want more power, then you should use Waterfall
Megahorn has more power, but X-Scissor has more accuracy, also bug type has good coverage with Samurott
Ice Beam can freeze opponent, also it help you to kill Dragon type Pokemon
Air Slash is a very good flying type move for Samurott, but if you can't breed then you need to use Grass Knot instead to kill heavy Pokemon
Life Orb is really useful for Mix Attacker because it gain both Attack and Special Attack

[GS]
12th April 2012, 3:11 AM
Read the rules please.

@davidchu and chap196:

Don't post in threads that break the rules, if you don't know them I suggest you take Aura's advice.

*Closed