PDA

View Full Version : Rate and Suggest Ideas for my Current Gama Team?

ZigzagGama
18th April 2012, 11:48 PM
Just to clarify, my Gama team is just my main doubles team because most battles I do with other people are doubles.

Leads

Linoone (Jolly-Pick Up-Shell Bell)
Extreme Speed (available via Pokemon Box)
Belly Drum
Shadow Claw
Flail

Togekiss (Calm - ? - Leftovers)
Follow Me
Wish
Protect
Aura Sphere

Others

Dusclops (Careful - Pressure - Evolite)
Will-O-Wisp
Shadow Sneak
Rest
-?-

Leafeon (Adamant - Leafguard - Muscle Band)
Leaf Blade
Iron Tail
Toxic
Swords Dance

Electivire (Adamant - Motor Drive - Life Orb)
Earthquake
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Cross Chop

I'm still thinking about the final member. Tell me what I should add in the blanks and what I should do for the final member. (or should I change anything) Thanks!

chap196
19th April 2012, 3:45 AM
Togekiss
Item Life Orb/Leftover/King's Rock
Nature Modest/Timid
Ability Serene Grace
Move Set
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Roost
Thunder Wave
Air Slash has 60% chance of flinching because of Serene Grace Ability
Aura Sphere is a very good coverage move with Air Slash, also it can kill most of Togekiss weakness
Roost to gain Togekiss HP by half which make Togekiss harder to defeat
Thunder Wave make your opponent Pokemon Paralyze which make your opponent Pokemon slower than Togekiss and has 25% chance to make your opponent can't Attack. It has a combo of 60% flinch and 25% Paralyze
Life Orb if you want Togekiss to have higher Special Attack, also has a combo with Roost, Leftover if you want Togekiss to fain HP every turn or King's Rock if you want Togekiss's Air Slash to have even more chance to flinch

Hope this help with your Togekiss

ZigzagGama
19th April 2012, 8:31 PM
Togekiss
Item Life Orb/Leftover/King's Rock
Nature Modest/Timid
Ability Serene Grace
Move Set
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Roost
Thunder Wave
Air Slash has 60% chance of flinching because of Serene Grace Ability
Aura Sphere is a very good coverage move with Air Slash, also it can kill most of Togekiss weakness
Roost to gain Togekiss HP by half which make Togekiss harder to defeat
Thunder Wave make your opponent Pokemon Paralyze which make your opponent Pokemon slower than Togekiss and has 25% chance to make your opponent can't Attack. It has a combo of 60% flinch and 25% Paralyze
Life Orb if you want Togekiss to have higher Special Attack, also has a combo with Roost, Leftover if you want Togekiss to fain HP every turn or King's Rock if you want Togekiss's Air Slash to have even more chance to flinch

Hope this help with your Togekiss

That is a good move set, especially considering Togekiss's base stats, I was just hoping to use it primarily for support with Follow Me so that I'd be free to boost stats. Should I use something else for support?

Aurath8
19th April 2012, 8:41 PM
Use Sleep Talk in Dusclops' last slot. It'll stop it from becoming a liability while it sleeps.

Use X-scissor > Toxic on Leafeon. It's a useful coverage move in general.

ZigzagGama
19th April 2012, 11:30 PM
Ok, but would snore be a better choice considering I only have one attack move. Also, does anyone still have any thoughts on my final slot?