Venasaur @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 4 HP/252 ATK/ 252 SPE
Nature: Admadant
- Sleep Powder
- Swords Dance
- Toxic
- Earthquake

* I decided to use this Venasaur as a lead. It gets Sleep Powder out first so it has a turn to use Swords Dance. It then uses Toxic (Just in case Earthquake dosent OHKO) or Earthquake

Jolteon @ Focus Sash
Ablity: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA/4 SpD/ 252 SPE
Nature: Bold
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power (Grass/Water)
- Shadow Ball
- Toxic

* Used as a late game sweeper. I gave it a Focus Sash because of its horrible defense and SpD. It is used mostly as a SpA. It also has Hidden Power to get rid of pesky Ground types. It also has Shadow Ball to make in more versatile and to round it out

Lapras @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP/200 SpA/56 SpD
Nature: Modest
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rest

* It is mostly a special attacker that relies on its bulk. It has Ice Beam to get rid of pesky dragon types and has Thunderbolt to get rid of the ocassional Gyarados. When its HP is down, it uses Rest and then is woken immediately by the Chesto berry

Arcanine @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 192 HP/252 ATK/ 64 SPE
- Hidden Power (Grass)
- ExtremeSpeed
- Toxic
- Fire Fang

* This Arcanine makes use of its high attack as a potent sweeper. It uses Toxic to wear down walls such as Blissey. It also has Hidden Power to get rid of water types. It also has ExtremeSpeed to finish off any Focus Sash users

Areodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 ATK/4 DEF/252 SPE
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Dragon Claw

* This Areodactyl makes use of its high attack and speed by using STAB Rock Slide. It also has Earthquake and Dragon Claw for nice type coverage. It also has Roost to recover from the large amount of damage taken because of its bad DEF. It also has Focus Sash for its low defense stats

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 ATK/252 DEF/ 4 SpD
- Belly Drum
- Rest
- Earthquake
- Return

* This Snorlax is a very powerful tank. It takes hits and dishes them out twice as hard. It uses Belly Drum to max out AatK then uses Rest to recover HP. It then uses Earthquake or Return to OHKO most opponents

P.S. Dear Moderators and Admins

Im new so I might have not done some things right but please do not close this thread or ban me. I took great care to follow all the rules and even wrote them down. Thank you! (:

Archaic
24th April 2012, 5:07 AM
No replies yet? Comon! Rateraterate!!!

Regiultima
24th April 2012, 5:11 AM
I have a couple things to mention:

1. Roost and Focus Sash are 4th Gen only, you should change you Aerodactyl accordingly.
2. I would put a Chesto/Lum berry on your Snorlax unless you are playing with the Item clause.

Archaic
24th April 2012, 5:14 AM
Yup. I know its 4th gen only. I just Pal Parked it to my Heart Gold.