PDA

View Full Version : Planned BW2 Team

BobBobBobBob
29th April 2012, 11:21 AM
This is a planned BW2 team, and I'd like some suggestions on how it could be improved. I will probably change somthings when it comes out in Japan with all the older gen pokemon. Anyway, here it is:

Serperior@??? :497:
Nature; Impish
Leaf Blade
Toxic
Leech Seed
Coil

Or

Nature; Adamant
Coil
Leaf Blade
Dragon Tail
Return

I'll probably try them both out before I get the game, to test them both out, so I can see which I find easier to use.

Chandelure@??? :609:
Nature; Timid
Flash Fire
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Energy Ball
Calm Mind

Excadrill@??? :530:
Nature; Jolly
Sand Rush
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Swords Dance
X-scissor

Scrafty@??? :560:
Nature; ???
Drain Punch
Crunch
Rock Slide
Bulk Up

Sigilyph@Leftovers :561:
Nature; Modest
Magic Guard
Psychic
Air Slash
Shadow Ball
Calm Mind

Galvantula@??? :596:
Nature; Timid
Compoundeyes
Thunder
Energy Ball
Bug Buzz
Hidden Power (Ice)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Aurath8
29th April 2012, 11:51 AM
Chandelure
Flash Fire
Timid
-Calm Mind
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball

With this set you cover all your weaknesses except Dark.

Excadrill
Sand Rush
Jolly
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-X-scissor

Rock Slide over Strength on Scrafty. We didn't need HMs in BW, so we can expect something similar here. If you do need them just use an HM slave. Adamant nature.

Sigilyph@Leftovers
Magic Guard
Modest
-Psychic
-Air Slash
-Shadow Ball
-Calm Mind

I know Chandelure already has Calm Mind but this aims to get as many Calm Minds as possible before attacking by abusing Magic Guard and Leftovers.

Galvantula
Compoundeyes
Timid
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Volt Switch/Hidden Power [Ice]

HP [Ice] gives you the Boltbeam combo, but Volt Switch gets you out of situations with a hearty amount of damage done to the opponent.

BobBobBobBob
29th April 2012, 2:46 PM
Thanks, I'll change my original post accordingly.

terrytorterra
29th April 2012, 9:58 PM
I say Coil > SD on serperior to increase bulk and make using Leech Seed more effective. as for nature, Impish would up your defense and drop SpAtk, which you don't need there.
You could also go with Jolly to boost speed, but i think the defense is more important for a leech seeder. Also you might want to reconsider your strategy. Dragon tail phazes the opponent out, which cancels out leech seed, so you should either sub-seed with leaf blade and toxic or just do some para-toxic shuffling with toxic, dragon tail, glare and giga drain.

Shine
30th April 2012, 3:44 AM
Serperior
Adamant Nature
~Coil
~Leaf Blade
~Dragon Tail
~Return

Steels walls this set, but you can Dragon Tail them away or just switch. I have a feeling B/W 2 will give it access to more moves that gives it coverage against Steels...