X3 Seeker
X4 Legend Box
X2 Ultra Ball

Energy:
9XWater
9X Fighting

Techs:

Mewtwo EX:
While it doesn't fit in with the deck, it's a very good endgame support card that shouldn't be messed with. However, it is frail.

Raikou EX:
It's probably the best sniper in the format, but it has a huge recoil: discard ALL energy attached to it. However add Cilan to heal.

Darkrai EX:
It's... awesome. Snipe for 30 while doing 90 with Pluspower does 100 and 30.

Zebstrika:
Eh.. frail Raikou EX.

In case you haven't known.. the plan is to snipe and get multiple Prize cards at once.

ven?
5th May 2012, 8:55 PM
Raikou EX not really, all you need is a switch around system similar to what I have in my dragon deck and you can setup 2 raikou with Eelectrik and you have a continuous sinping system. Doe's it matter that every deck has mewtwo? not really.

pokechamp219
6th May 2012, 1:29 AM
Eh, the switch system is okay. But switch can be messy, and if you even THINK about adding it, add a Rotom in it because if it's prized.. goodbye deck..
But Mewtwo EX is okay in my opinnion. But I like Darmaxitan + Fliptini. But that requires it's own deck. Zen, probobly you would hate my decks because I make them with the cards I have. And I'm not rich. So no 4 Mewtwo EX :p So know I'm making skeleton lists.

ven?
7th May 2012, 4:38 AM
I'm not rich and have under average pull's, but I come up with counter's depending on the cards you have available or a majority of the time I usually give cheap solution's. So please don't make assumptions like that. And whats so great about mewtwo anyways, it's a teir 2 card right now anyways.

You don't need rotom to use a switch system, a good switch system for any deck is pretty much 2 or 3 switch with vanilluxe slippery sole's, use 2 minimum and you pretty much end up using only 1 vanilluxe, no differently from how my zekrom deck work's (also helps against trainer lock deck's). Or you just put 2 to 3 switch with 2 catcher works just the same. But considering how you're using spread damage and pokemon with high retreat your opponent's are going to be picky on what they use to attack with and use those 2 thing's against you, a switch system is key or your just going to get something catchered up and lose 2 prize's with your pant's down on a pokemon you don't have setup at all. Either a switch system or shaymin so you can move energy around for universal attack's.

Switch system's are messy? messy is the luxchomp deck that dominated the fromat for a year. Messy is the walord EX deck with 4 switch or 3 warp point that dominated the format for half a year.

pokechamp219
8th May 2012, 10:06 PM
I wasn't trying to offend you. I was just saying that most of the decks I made usually got critisisim from you. Especially my Firestorm. But even I knew it was bad XD
But with the Mewtwo EX thing, it was just a metaphor about how I can't get that many good cards, or order expensive ones. Like Pokemon Catcher. I'm not paying 20+ dollars for a trainer! And Mewtwo EX is currently 60 to 70 bucks now. so.... yeah.

ven?
9th May 2012, 3:05 AM
I agree with you with the price's (which is why I'm trying to trade my 100+ code cards for mewtwo at my league, hopefully thing's turn out well in the coming weeks as the mew prime in my binder is lonely).

In general I don't get alot of high end cards, but as a mid to top meda player with really bad pulls and moderate deck's I understand what is fee-sable and what isn't. My biggest complaint in your last deck edit wasn't so much power it was speed, to be able to counter or play continuously in this game you have to be able to come up with fast turn to turn attacker's. The more time we have to work with these cards the more time they will turn into deck's like garchomp and so on where it comes down to who is more faster to respond. It would be nice if we could have a kind of format where everything is evenly balanced, like how when we we're hgss to b/w, but there is always going to be some over used card and a bunch of people trying to come up with auto counter's. So in short it would be nice to be able to have an extra turn to setup an attacker, but thats not so much doable. Then with this understanding everyone think's you have to have 4 mewtwo just to win, but if that we're true , you'd only win after 3 ohko's which just make's thing's stupid.

With landorus, how about tornadus,, he can at least setup your bulky attacker's faster, while attacking, yes it speeds up the setup time by a turn, but a turn count's for alot right now.

pokechamp219
12th May 2012, 4:38 AM
Ok. Good thing that I have 3 tornadus.(1 promo,1 reg., one Full-Art) But in my deck I'm adding switch because of the catcher thing. But with the rotom thing, I meant a deck BASED off of switch. But sorry for the ignorance. Crabby mood. But do you reccomend Durant decks, because that's the deck I'm making.

ven?
14th May 2012, 6:09 AM
with the new heatmor, that for 1 colourless does 10 + 50 more against a durant, with this being out it's possible people might tech it in against durant.

pokechamp219
14th May 2012, 10:41 PM
I'm gonna add Kyurem NV.