1 Cilan
3 N
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Professor Juniper
1 Pokemon Collector

Energy - 13
11 Lightning energy
2 Rescue Energy

Strategy: Disconnect kills trainers, making the opponent (Hopefully) have a harder time setting up; Using this time, you build up large beatsticks like Zekrom, Zapdos, and Lightning crash, to decimate the opponent once you've set up. Junk Arm recovers Level ball, which searches your eels and Zebras, and other Trainers(Like Pokegear and Reversal). Supporters get you set up, and N can also disrupt the opponent. Rescue is there as a tech to recover your zebras.

I cannot afford more Arms, Collectors, or catchers, and for the first 2, I am paranoid about the format change, even if I play only in league.

ven?
9th May 2012, 1:51 AM
lets see turn 2 trainer lock (if you can evolve which is about a 7 out of 10 ratio every game) and if they say a blitzle they will know your just going to trainer lock next turn, which means they're just going to spam trainer's in they're first turn to deal over 90 damage to ohko, which thanks to EX cards every deck is made to deal around 100 damage within the first 2 turns. my advice is buy zekrom EX tins, this deck will lose more then it will win.