PDA

View Full Version : My DreamTeam

Thatswhatbradsaid
11th May 2012, 2:04 AM
Greetings!

Simple! This is my DreamTeam/UltimateTeam/SuperTeam. I actually have a copy of this team and it's pretty boss, 5/6 of this was obtained legit and the 6th is a special Case. Let's do this!

1. Empolion - Quiet (+Sp.A -Speed)
Blizzard
Surf
Hydro Pump
Toxic

2.Staraptor. - Hasty (+Speed -Defence)
Fly
Close Combat
U-turn
Brave Bird

3.Rotom. (Lawn Mower) - Serious (no change)
Discharge
Hex
Shadow Ball
Leaf Storm

4.Hydreigon. - Sassy (+Sp.D -Speed)
Outrage
Fireblast
Crunch
Ice Fang

5. Regirock. - Lax (+Defence - Sp.D)
Zap Cannon
Hammer Arm
AncientPower
Earthquake

6.Meloetta. - Modest (+Sp.A -Attack)
Hyper Beam
Relic Song
Sing
Dream Eater

In case you are curios, I really wanted a Meloette Since I got Pokemon black, so I decided to hack myself one, but thought to make it fairer. I actually never used a Victini event that happened in England, so I decided to do the event (I had the ticket there for ages and never used it for some bizar reason) but when I caught the Victini I vowed to never use it and hacked myself an equal level Meloette. So it's not legit like the rest of my team, but it's not 100% bad.

Anyway, the reason I posted this, I'm no good with thing like Pokemon that are special/physical, which moves are better on others and things like that, so I am open to people's suggestions as to how I should change up the team and such!

davidchu
11th May 2012, 2:56 AM
1. your empoleon is very sad, because it has 2 moves that will most likely miss due to hax. please give it something else (ice beam works)
2. Meloetta. Interesting. Just in case you didn't realize, Relic Song makes Meloetta change form, which isn't great after looking at the moves you gave it. Hyper Beam is a nice STAB in-game, just make sure Meloetta can actually KO its opponents every time.

Thatswhatbradsaid
11th May 2012, 3:05 AM
1. your empoleon is very sad, because it has 2 moves that will most likely miss due to hax. please give it something else (ice beam works)
2. Meloetta. Interesting. Just in case you didn't realize, Relic Song makes Meloetta change form, which isn't great after looking at the moves you gave it. Hyper Beam is a nice STAB in-game, just make sure Meloetta can actually KO its opponents every time.

1.Can you please explain what is ment by miss due to hax? (I'm a bit of a noob)

2.I am aware of the type change but as far as I'm aware the stats don't, but I might be wrong there.. To be fair I didnt see it as a big deal, but I may consider replacing it. Since I already have it, it will have to be a GOOD tm, or I've got another dozen hours to waste if I hack myself a new one.

davidchu
11th May 2012, 3:07 AM
stats do change sir 0.0 http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Meloetta

(btw hax = when NPC's pokemon always hits with low accuracy moves and you always miss)

Thatswhatbradsaid
11th May 2012, 3:19 AM
Thank you for that piece of advice good sir!

After looking at how drastic the stat changes are I am almost defiantly going to change relic song, and with the empolion I am probably going to change blizzard to ice beam like your suggestion, but I will probably keep Hydro Pump.

Out of curiosity, any advice on the other 4? Or are they all good

davidchu
11th May 2012, 3:30 AM
I don't have time to really rate all of your pokemon right now
so i'll just tell you the obvious
Regirock has 50 base spe.atk
just in case you don't know how low that is, squirtle also has 50 base spe.atk
so
Ancient Power → Stone Edge/or Rock Slide for accuracy
and you can't use Zap Cannon
it's just too weak on Regirock
the best move to replace it with would be either Curse or Substitute (I recommend Curse because it's ingame)

The Pwner
11th May 2012, 3:55 AM
Nice team dude

Shine
11th May 2012, 6:29 AM
Rotom
Modest/Timid Nature
~Blizzard/Hydro Pump
~Thunderbolt
~Shadow Ball
~Thunder Wave

Discharge + Hex takes too long, and Leaf Storm cuts SAtk.

Staraptor
Adamant/Jolly Nature
~Brave Bird/Fly
~Return
~Close Combat
~U-Turn

Return is a nice physical move, not to mention the STAB, consider using it.

Empoleon
Modest Nature
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Grass Knot
~Flash Cannon

a simple special attacking set.

Regirock
Adamant Nature
~Curse
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake
~Toxic/Return

yeah, it's basically the same thing as Gigalith.

Hydreigon
Mild/Rash/Hasty/Naive Nature
~Crunch
~Dragon Pulse
~Flamethrower
~Surf/Earth Power

A set that hits every single currently existing Pokemon for at least neutral damage.

Meloetta...either have Relic Song, or not at all. It just can't go Mixed.

Meloetta
Adamant Nature
~Relic Song
~Close Combat
~Acrobatics
~Stone Edge

Strictly to be used with Pirouette Form.
It's a physical set, and yes I know Relic Song is a special-based move, the only reason for Relic Song in here is because it is the only way to switch into Pirouette Form.
Use Relic Song to switch into Pirouette Form, then start sweeping.

Meloetta
Modest Nature
~Hyper Voice
~Psychic/Psyshock
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast

If you're running a special set, it must be kept at Aria Form, which means no Relic Song.
Hyper Beam is one of the worst move in existence, NEVER have it on any Pokemon.

chap196
11th May 2012, 1:47 PM
For Hydreigon
Hydreigon is a better Special Attacker than a Mix Attacker, use Shine set, but if you can get Hidden Power Dark or Dark Pulse, then put it instead of Crunch for more power because Hydreigon has more Special Attack than Attack. Sassy Nature is not good for Hydreigon because lowering Speed on Hydreigon make Hydreigon slow, use Modest or Timid instead of Sassy if you can get Dark Pulse or Hidden Power Dark, Rash, Mild, Hasty or Naive instead Sassy if you can't get Dark Pulse or Hidden Power Dark.
Hope this help

Arach
11th May 2012, 2:56 PM
W8 how you have a melloeta?
You can't get him?

Thatswhatbradsaid
11th May 2012, 3:31 PM
Apparently you didn't read what I wrote directly under melloetta's moves

Arach
12th May 2012, 2:53 PM
Apparently you didn't read what I wrote directly under melloetta's moves

Oops yes my fail :S