Shadow Ball

Gallade
Justified
Scope Lens
Psycho Cut
Night Slash
Stone Edge
Protect

This set relies heavily on Explosion. Normal Gem puts its power 50% higher. Since they have Sturdy, you won't make the Pokemon faint before it Explodes, unless both opponets attack the same Pokemon. The only reason I wouldn't have them Explode on the first turn is if the opponent has a Ghost Type. All other Pokemon are able to protect their selves from the Explosion.(Crobat would Fly, which will have increased power when it lands, due to the Flying Gem)

After an Explosion, Cacturne could use Retaliate for 140 power.

Cloyster has Skill Link that puts Icicle Spear and Rock Blast to 125. You might ask why he knows Surf. I plan on having Cloyster out with Cacturne. When Cloyster uses Surf, he will not only damage both opponets, but heal Cacturne at the same time.

Gallade is just their because I like super-effective critical hits.

Moog2
17th May 2012, 1:33 AM
That's a pretty good looking strategy. I'm not a diehard Pokemon guru, but it looks good to the average shmo. I've never seen Explosion used like that before, and it looks like it might work. Nice job :)

craigprime
17th May 2012, 6:13 AM
I was thinking: Should I replace Gallade with another Exploder? Perhaps Shiftry?( He can know it. Seedot learns it at Lv 43)

chap196
17th May 2012, 1:17 PM
For Cloyster
Use Shell Smash instead of Protect and put Focus Sash as your hold item (only use it if you are playing battle subway). Shell Smash to sweep your opponent team by lowering your Defense and Special Defense by 1 stage and gain Attack,Special Attack and Speed by 2 stage which mean if you can use one Shell Smash you can clear your opponent team by having Extremely high speed and very high Attack and Special Attack. Cloyster didn't really need Protect much, though. Focus Sash give more chance to let Cloyster use Shell Smash without fainting in the turn that it use Shell Smash.
Hope this help