PDA

View Full Version : Serebii Premier League 4 - Final Week

Ragnarok
21st May 2012, 12:17 AM
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/CrimsonEchoes/Forum%20Thread%20Images/SPL2.png

We're finally here after 7 long weeks of intense Pokemon BS and action. With both finals teams decided, who will come out the victor and lay claim the title of "Serebii Premier League 4 Champions"? Only time will tell!

Here's the Finals line up! Good Luck.

#2 Agnostic Aggrons (4) vs #4 Scyther Slashers (1)

BW OU 1: Honus vs John Wallrein
BW OU 2: 123fakestreet vs Rockstar19958
BW OU 3: Aenea vs Eranu™
BW Ubers: guerrilla radio vs jirachiuser1
BW UU: Big Beluga vs Sucka_Punch
BW RU: extroph vs TheMaster
DPP OU: Alcatraz vs D.Gray Man

And for Third and Fourth place:

#1 Team Cloverpod (4) vs #3 Classiest Cleffa (1)

BW OU 1: dewhinifier vs zerofield
BW OU 2: Cometk vs Barbeller
BW OU 3: theebay707 vs WindieStyles
BW Ubers: AB2 vs TrollFreak
BW UU: kuja20 vs Scubasteve23
BW RU: complete legitimacy vs shnen
DPP OU: assassinsceptile vs windsong (forfeit / disqualified)

Also, here's the Stats Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApIjsyIksqdEdGNONkcwWWJBVW9WSkdpYndLOTRre kE).

The deadline for Week 7 (Finals) is May 27th @ 11:59 GMT +0

dragonuser™
21st May 2012, 12:21 AM
A battle between my sexyness and Kots sexyness, who will win? Will Dragonuser be victorious(Tori Vega is hot) or will Kots hax the slashers???

only time will tell

#scytherslashers

Gray™
21st May 2012, 12:29 AM
why do i think we're screwed

rckstr
21st May 2012, 12:36 AM
Tough Tough Tough

Ragnarok
21st May 2012, 1:36 AM
Guys, I'm going to have to say this again.

You contact your opponent on the forum and show me you're making an effort on the forums -_-, if you don't, then I don't know who has made the effort, and I can't be on whatever chat you hang out at all the time, so in the end, match-ups end up being coin-flips. This will be the only post on the matter so don't respond.

Edit - Also, anyone causing any drama after this post will get infracted.

Gray™
21st May 2012, 2:14 AM
K............I'll try to get my battle done but not now.Gotta get myself a decent team and I admit I could use some practice too.

TrollFreak
21st May 2012, 2:28 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApIjsyIksqdEdGNONkcwWWJBVW9WSkdpYndLOTRre kE

Hey Rag, I'm 4-2, not 3-2 D:

Anywho- http://www.serebiiforums.com/converse.php?u=141483&u2=196978

VMed AB2

Kingothestone
21st May 2012, 6:13 AM
DU, I wish you the best of luck. Either way, let it be known that the sexiness of both Aggrons and Scythers is greater than that of Cloverpods. (btw, if there is a single match left unfinished, You and I will be partaking in a best-of-101 Challenge Cup. So aggrons, get your battles done. I don't want to have to go through that hell again.)

dragonuser™
21st May 2012, 12:29 PM
DU, I wish you the best of luck. Either way, let it be known that the sexiness of both Aggrons and Scythers is greater than that of Cloverpods. (btw, if there is a single match left unfinished, You and I will be partaking in a best-of-101 Challenge Cup. So aggrons, get your battles done. I don't want to have to go through that hell again.)

plz....plz get ur battles done ;-;

GL guys :3

kuja20
21st May 2012, 1:14 PM

Let it be known that the Cloverpods won 5 weeks straight, and that includes weeks versus both Aggrons and Slashers ^_^.

Kingothestone
21st May 2012, 2:23 PM
Let it be known that the Cloverpods won 5 weeks straight, and that includes weeks versus both Aggrons and Slashers ^_^.

*looks at finals*
*looks at consolation match*
*smirks*
Love you Kuja

Magicmonkey
21st May 2012, 2:58 PM
Yeah final week and no games!
come on cleffas, win this 8-0!

guerrilla radio
21st May 2012, 5:10 PM

couldn't win when it counted though eh ;) (i can talk)

kuja20
21st May 2012, 5:25 PM
*looks at finals*
*smirks*
Love you Kuja
The only team to beat us was Slashers...Aggrons had to get coinflipped through, l0l Aggrons never beat the Cloverpods, :) Slashers are sexier than Aggrons :) J/s.

shnen
21st May 2012, 5:57 PM
see complete_legit on IRC, so shouldn't be too hard
anyway, vming on smogon cause that's what I'm more likely to check

Eranu™
21st May 2012, 6:14 PM
I'll try to catch Aenea on magnet risers xat somewhere this week.

Alcatraz
21st May 2012, 6:18 PM
Beat D.Gray, gg.

Come on Aggrons bring it home!!!!!!

Gray™
21st May 2012, 6:19 PM
Beat D.Gray, gg.

Come on Aggrons bring it home!!!!!!

Confirming, gg.
Sry guys =/

Cometk
21st May 2012, 11:57 PM
let it also be known that team cloverpod was undefeated every week user assassinsceptile was in the roster

dragonuser™
22nd May 2012, 12:02 AM
wow if this is true about Windie losing to bay and not having the balls to admit it.....smh

I was told to post this, can suhnny confirm or sometin
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/CrimsonEchoes/dsds.png

AB2
22nd May 2012, 1:08 AM
*looks at finals*
*smirks*
Love you Kuja

*looks at kingofthestone*
*realizes ur bad*
*smirks*

hahaha love you boo. Battling trollfreak later!

Sweet Dreams
22nd May 2012, 1:42 AM

I wanna take the place of doing Bo101 CC.

Honus
22nd May 2012, 5:20 AM
guess his name is John Wallrein for a reason

Kingothestone
22nd May 2012, 12:24 PM
Good work, Steve. That's one for us.

wow if this is true about Windie losing to bay and not having the balls to admit it.....smh

I was told to post this, can suhnny confirm or sometin
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx202/CrimsonEchoes/dsds.png

From what bay told me, they battled, bay was winning, windie forfeit and wouldn't post. I'll confirm it.

rckstr
22nd May 2012, 1:04 PM
Contacted Fake.

TheMaster
22nd May 2012, 1:39 PM
Extroph and I should be battling by saturday.

Aenea
22nd May 2012, 7:00 PM
Eranu and myself have agreed a time to battle tomorrow.

Kingothestone
22nd May 2012, 9:17 PM
Big Beluga beat Sucka_Punch 2-0. It was a great match to watch, and the first I've actually watched since like February. Great game, guys. That's 2-0 for the Aggrons. lets get there.

Big Beluga
22nd May 2012, 9:23 PM
confirming. gg sucka punch, put up the best fight this entire tourney

claiming undefeated season w/o activity wins. imma boss.

Blue Harvest
22nd May 2012, 9:32 PM
confirming. gg sucka punch, put up the best fight this entire tourney

claiming undefeated season w/o activity wins. imma boss.

Weren't you only active for like, two battles?

Also GJ Cloverpods. Sucks that some members randomly went inactive but it's ok, we still smashed the first five rounds! Maybe next year..

John Wallrein
22nd May 2012, 10:17 PM
guess his name is John Wallrein for a reason

My bad that I'm not home 24/7 on my laptop. We can fight whenever we're both on, just shoot me a VM if you see me on.

Aenea
23rd May 2012, 1:00 AM
My bad that I'm not home 24/7 on my laptop. We can fight whenever we're both on, just shoot me a VM if you see me on.

^ Give the guy a break. I've seen him on, he's active.

AB2
23rd May 2012, 1:02 AM
Won vs. trollfreak in 2/3 matches. Some unfortunate will-o-wisps for him in the second match, but the first game was very close, so ggs!

TrollFreak
23rd May 2012, 1:03 AM
Lost 1st game due to Self-KO Clause, then game 2 so some untimely misses, gg

complete legitimacy
23rd May 2012, 2:14 AM
I'm active again, so I'll definitely be able to get my match done whenever I see shnen on IRC.

Also, the spreadsheet says I lost to TheMaster when I never played him. I don't really care that much, just pointing it out.

Đew™
23rd May 2012, 2:25 AM
I'm active again, so I'll definitely be able to get my match done whenever I see shnen on IRC.

Also, the spreadsheet says I lost to TheMaster when I never played him. I don't really care that much, just pointing it out.

Confirming this for user theebay707. (D) i was subbed in for legit and got mashed.

edit: Shall contact zerofield soon. However, haven't seen him on since...around the time when the cleffas played the slashers.

gl cloverhawties!!!

Suhnny™
23rd May 2012, 2:39 AM
Yeah. Windie was like I hate Stall.
bg and rage quit.

It was 5-3 or so

Đew™
23rd May 2012, 3:10 AM
Just now vm'd the truth. He hasn't been on serebii since at least may 3rd and was on smogon as recently as sunday night.

Kingothestone
23rd May 2012, 6:17 AM

Better idea. You guys work out a time to battle that works for both of you. Then everybody wins and nobody is stuck looking for someone else. That's how these matches are supposed to be scheduled, anyway.

guerrilla radio
23rd May 2012, 10:12 AM
vm'd jirachiuser, hopefully we'll be able to battle on sunday

Big Beluga
23rd May 2012, 3:18 PM
Weren't you only active for like, two battles?

Also GJ Cloverpods. Sucks that some members randomly went inactive but it's ok, we still smashed the first five rounds! Maybe next year..
no i played 4 matches thank you very much!!

shnen
23rd May 2012, 9:05 PM
won in a gg
peachy the version of the team that you helped me with is so much better, ty!
sorry for basically being **** til last two rounds, I haven't been playing my best tiers haha (NU is definitely my best tier)

complete legitimacy
23rd May 2012, 9:06 PM
played awful and lost gg

Ragnarok
23rd May 2012, 9:31 PM
Fun fact, there have been 3 three premiership tournaments hosted on serebii (first one dating back to 2008), so this is technically SP4. O:

Aenea
23rd May 2012, 9:49 PM
Eranu and myself have had to change the battle time due to issues. We are now battling tomorrow at 10PM British time, 11PM his time.

Since this is the last battle I'll probably turn spects on.

Magicmonkey
23rd May 2012, 10:10 PM
Eranu and myself have had to change the battle time due to issues. We are now battling tomorrow at 10PM British time, 11PM his time.

Since this is the last battle I'll probably turn spects on.

What server? I would like to watch.

Eranu™
23rd May 2012, 10:34 PM
What server? I would like to watch.

We're actually bettling now on reborn.

Aenea
23rd May 2012, 11:15 PM
We're actually bettling now on reborn.

Lost 2-0 to Eranu in a pretty close game. Gg.

Eranu™
23rd May 2012, 11:16 PM
Won against Aenea. gg.

Alcatraz
23rd May 2012, 11:22 PM
Aenea you had to choke in the final.... ):

You had that game.....

Honus
24th May 2012, 4:06 AM
won, ru is the gayest tier ever

John Wallrein
24th May 2012, 4:06 AM
lost to honus, gg :(

Phoopes
24th May 2012, 4:09 AM
All right, up 3-1. Close it, Aggies Aggrons.

Kingothestone
24th May 2012, 2:25 PM
No worries Aenea, we still got this. Karpman you scrub, stop whining about how much you hate RU and thank me for letting you OU this week.

3-1, Aggrons. Let's seal the deal.

123fakestreet
24th May 2012, 10:01 PM
Missed rockstar by literally 1 second. He challenged me as I shut my PC down for the night. I'll get you tomorrow / weekend man.

windsong
25th May 2012, 5:42 AM
the fact that the teams that are in finals made it off activity wins is disgusting

on the other hand, the tour's been poorly run from the start and it's serebii so what to expect

i have no intention of completing my match

Kingothestone
25th May 2012, 6:25 AM
the fact that the teams that are in finals made it off activity wins is disgusting

on the other hand, the tour's been poorly run from the start and it's serebii so what to expect

i have no intention of completing my match

Says the player who disappeared for 3 weeks.

Cometk
26th May 2012, 5:03 AM
won against barbeller gg m8

Barbeller
26th May 2012, 5:06 AM
won against barbeller gg m8

Confirmed, first one was haxy to you but you'd probably have pulled it out of the bag anyway, second one you were just better.

rckstr
26th May 2012, 2:30 PM
lost

10chars

123fakestreet
Won against rockstar, was a fun match and I kinda thought you had me with dragonite. Still, another one for the aggrons.

rckstr
lost

10chars

123fakestreet
26th May 2012, 2:32 PM
Won my match vs Rockstar, gg man. Thought Dnite almost had me.

Extroph
26th May 2012, 2:34 PM
Yay, great job Aggrons! I lost all of my matches but still, we won!

Ragnarok
26th May 2012, 2:54 PM
And with that, this tournament is over.

I (and many others on xat) couldn't help but laugh though at the kid that complained about one team making it to finals via activity, when it was him that contributed to his team not making it, as well as contributing to his team not even getting third place hahahaha. -_-

Congrats Aggrons to getting 1st place, Scythers for that upset in the semi finals. Performance wise, you can't ignore that Cloverpod was more consistent throughout the whole tournament, so good work (aside from you know who throwing his match and bringing the whole team down as well as his pathetic behaviour throughout this entire tournament).

Being the 4th SPL, then it is expected to have a 5th tournament. Sadly, that is never going to happen. I've been saying this since the start that SPL tournaments do not work on serebii due to the pool of players and the ridiculous drama that normally follows. As I have included SPL in the list of official tournaments only I am allowed to run, this will be the last SPL that will happen, and anyone that tries to set up another one will have their thread deleted. You can thank the flaming from certain members, lack of communication between managers and players and overall silly drama and mismanagement that happened early into the tournament (and sort of spilled into the later stages).

Stay tuned for the 3rd Guardian Cup tournament, which will be hosted sometime in June.