• Ice Shard
• Zen Headbutt

Weavile m
Jolly Nature
• *X Scissor
• Revenge
• Night Slash
• Swords Dance

As for a 5th icy spot? Or any water types that can learn ice moves.I wanted to use Walrien, Empoleon or Slowbrow. Suggestions on move sets and held items would be appreciated. Critique too.*Which held items should I use?

BigMoney
24th May 2012, 10:21 PM
You should add a 6th pokemon, ev spreads, and more description.

The Eleventh
24th May 2012, 10:41 PM
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?517344-CRMT-Rules-READ-OR-YOU-LL-GET-INFRACTED

pcp130
25th May 2012, 2:25 AM
I can't decide on a 6th, maybe Slowbro. Sorry for the blant text. My computer was stolen and I'm posting from a iPhone.

BigMoney
25th May 2012, 3:07 AM
Try abomasnow.

pcp130
25th May 2012, 3:25 AM
I really hate it, it has too many weaknesses, any tips on the movepools or compatible non-ice types?

BigMoney
25th May 2012, 4:45 AM
Using the move hail is ineffective because it takes up a turn, the effect only lasts 5 turns, it takes up a move slot, and the abilities and moves that abuse it are either not reliable or not powerful enough. The move revenge in Weavile is generally outclassed by low kick and brick break because too situational and weavile will be knocked out by any strong attack. You should also put an ice type attack on Weavile. Regarding items, you can give Weavile life orb and give everything else leftovers.

Hakallowin
25th May 2012, 4:59 AM
I really hate it, it has too many weaknesses, any tips on the movepools or compatible non-ice types?

You do realize that so far you have a mono-ice team. The worst defensive typing in the game. 1 resistance and 4 weaknesses... Use Abamosnow for the Perma-Hail

pcp130
25th May 2012, 7:22 AM
I know ice types suck in general, but hail teams can be unpredictable. Amomasnow has like 6 weaknesses, it's only good for starting hIl storms. I just favor them. I don't know much about the move pool. I'll swit switch out brick brake for Weavile for sure. Any other advice on moves or hold items? What about using Slowbro or Cloyster? Thanks for a the advice, it's super helpful! I' just starting back into the games after a 5 year hiatus.

.::Escalator::.
25th May 2012, 10:25 PM
Okay, you you'd rather waste move slots on worse pokemon than to use Permanent Hail on a decent pokmeon, makes sense.

Gamefreak
26th May 2012, 10:29 AM
read the rules